+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: If there were no borders anywhere

1. Link to Post #21
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Default Re: If there were no borders anywhere

Pesky fact alert. Bio security. Think about that for not just a moment but really really hard until you can feel the heat coming off the crown of your head.
    Now post on how immoral and wrong borders are.

Winston Churchill quote: If you aren't a liberal at 20 y/o you have no heart. If you aren't conservative at 30 you have no brain.

Now that I'm nearly 50 I can add those two together and have a heart and a brain! Or is that too simplistic? It could be my 'foot in mouth' disease. I may be banned from entering Australia like David Icke is for having those hateful feelings!
    Last edited by HaveBlue; 26th June 2019 at 12:26.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (26th June 2019), thepainterdoug (26th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    Pesky fact alert. Bio security. Think about that for not just a moment but really really hard until you can feel the heat coming off the crown of your head.

Winston Churchill quote: If you aren't a liberal at 20 y/o you have no heart. If you aren't conservative at 30 you have no brain.

Now that I'm nearly 50 I can add those two together and have a heart and a brain! Or is that too simplistic? It could be my 'foot in mouth' disease. I may be banned from entering Australia like David Icke is for having those hateful feelings!
    Couple of points.

1. Polarized thinking would have to become obsolete (liberal/conservative).

2. Bio security went along the wayside with the rapid increase in international travel in the 20th century. There is no bio security, nor will there be a need for such. That’s been working itself out for years.
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

more evidence that we truly live in a simulated reality and that this simulation is actively working to address deficiencies, thus suggesting that it is likely that this “implied scarcity” is just another tool used to divide humanity:https://blogs.ei.columbia.edu/2019/0...fer-northeast/
    “The World is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    Albert Einstein

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (26th June 2019), East Sun (26th June 2019), Satori (26th June 2019), thepainterdoug (26th June 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

David Icke Banned from entering Australia for having those hateful feelings? Another yet great idea on this thread.

Actually I dont think Doug meant it to be anywhere in a literal sense because very obviously no one anywhere in the world, in their right mind will allow me to camp in their toilet (anywhere) But the community take its liberal meaning started by Bill and then we have this discussion that should have not existed in the first place. Sorry Bill not picking on you. Sorry that I have this "foot in mouth " disease . this kind of discussion is disappointing.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bubu,

I am not inviting an argument or any polarized discourse, but if you don’t mind my asking? Who exactly do you think you are in even suggesting what conversations should or should not happen? If you don’t like the conversation, stay out of it and quit trying to derail Doug’s thread!
    Albert Einstein

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (26th June 2019), Satori (26th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Globalist corporatists have figured out ways to make borders disappear for themselves. There already is a one-world syndicate/network, and the syndicate factions already control individual governments (such as the US.) Still, I believe that national borders and individual governments are important to thwart the overall plan of one-world government. The people that want one-world government are not looking for a "brotherhood of mankind" or egalitarian society - they want it as a consolidation of power.

p.s. Sometimes, I thank every post in a thread, partially for myself as a reminder of what posts I have already read, and partially for saying "thanks for participating in this thread." I try not to just use the "Thanks" button just as a sign of agreement (which of course is sometimes also true.)
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 26th June 2019 at 20:33.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

AriG (27th June 2019), Constance (26th June 2019), East Sun (26th June 2019), Rosemarie (26th June 2019), Satori (27th June 2019), thepainterdoug (27th June 2019), ulli (26th June 2019), Valerie Villars (26th June 2019), Wind (26th June 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,268 times in 3,170 posts

thanks Dennis , not only for your comment but also for your bottom notification.

sometimes Im pressed for time and read thru, hitting a thanks button as a way of saying, hey, I saw and read your post. i often don't have the time to go thru and personally write to everyone .

I wish there was a, new button , that says. * saw it, and will return to respond.

its a good point you bring up. I feel more possessed to answer the most pressing on my mind, and don't respond to all but put a tanks as a marker and acknowledgement .

however, i do thank all for their participation.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (26th June 2019), Intranuclear (27th June 2019), Rosemarie (26th June 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

BUBU

I MEANT IT AS , I often do in my posts. As a thought experiment. In and Ideal world what if? But in the situation we all now live, stacked up and quartered off by the rich the powerful the haves etc ,They will hold on to what they have and will not and shouldn't have to give it up, if they earned it in the way the rules were set up.. its ridiculous to think there couldn't be borders as the game is now played.

but in an Idllyic world , one recreated, I ask how would it be to have no borders. it actually makes perfect sense and is most fair.

and Bubu, I know Bill and also I'm sure he knows me, and my love of humor. We need all to remember to laugh. there is a way to be serious, get your message out, but then remember, to laugh, were all in the same boat, the material illusion. We are all out and away from home.

"like a dog without a bone, and actor all alone , riders on the storm"
    jim morrison
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 26th June 2019 at 21:39.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bubu (27th June 2019), Constance (26th June 2019), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2019), Intranuclear (27th June 2019), Rosemarie (26th June 2019), Satori (27th June 2019), ulli (26th June 2019), Valerie Villars (26th June 2019), Wind (26th June 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

I get a true sense of where Doug is coming from now. Thank you for sharing Doug.

If we are patient, quite often, a persons intent for sharing will eventually be revealed.

I can see that Doug paints with a broadbrush stroke here and his intent was pure.

John Lennon - Imagine
    Last edited by Constance; 26th June 2019 at 21:46.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (26th June 2019), Intranuclear (27th June 2019), meeradas (27th June 2019), Rosemarie (27th June 2019), thepainterdoug (27th June 2019), ulli (26th June 2019), Wind (27th June 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

David Icke Banned from entering Australia for having those hateful feelings? Another yet great idea on this thread.

Actually I dont think Doug meant it to be anywhere in a literal sense because very obviously no one anywhere in the world, in their right mind will allow me to camp in their toilet (anywhere) But the community take its liberal meaning started by Bill and then we have this discussion that should have not existed in the first place. Sorry Bill not picking on you. Sorry that I have this "foot in mouth " disease . this kind of discussion is disappointing.
    I am surprised too Bubu. I thought it was a serious discussion.

That said, it is most obvious to me that there should not be borders. I understand that it is almost impossible to even comprehend how such an 'idyllic' fantasy world could exist. It would take so much change that where we are right now could not even glimpse the final outcome if the proper protocols were enacted.

It is a difficult topic.

I would point to a thread I once started that I also feel wasn't given a chance and that was actually serious about exactly this topic.
    Except that, in order to have no borders there must be...

World Peace

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...19-World-Peace
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Constance (27th June 2019), Dennis Leahy (26th June 2019), meeradas (27th June 2019), thepainterdoug (27th June 2019), ulli (26th June 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Not sure if this has been discussed, but I was wondering everyones opinions on this.

In my common sense, all of us come here to earth as equal beings . The entire earth is ours, each one of us, and we should be able to roam the globe and pitch our tent wherever we decide, co habitant with others.

Yet we humans have cornered off sections for some and not others. Is this a natural and resonable occurrence that unraveled, or should it of been stopped along the way at some more elvoveled point in society? .

Starting today, if all borders were taken down, what would happen? Even though the liberal, fair minded side of me says yes, the reality of this world and what would ensue tells me no can do .

I mean this as a true reality, applied to your own life, home, neighborhood, etc.

opinions and comments , welcome

t y
    Politically, it would mean that there was only one govt and no de facto representation of citizens in that one far-away govt. The laws would be probably draconian and robotically enforced, but often ignored in many respects by the citizenry. Spontaneous local govt's might spring up, known as protection rackets. So it looks like a mixture of anarchy and dictatorship, to me.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

ulli (26th June 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Doug,

I am flabbergasted that you would have to explain your hypothetical situation at all. Should that not have been an obvious assumption? Did several here think that you were plotting your own little NWO Coup?

And what’s with all this homage to government speak? As it stands, the fractured and ineffective governments of this world can only control their populations by manufacturing consent. The removal of borders would make it more difficult for them to control us, otherwise, we’d already have open borders.

SMH. Seriously SMH. Beam me up Scotty!
    Albert Einstein

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Seabreeze (27th June 2019), thepainterdoug (27th June 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

Question Re: If there were no borders anywhere

It is interessting to think about...how it could be. But it remindes me of the NWO plans and a ONE world goverment.

It is going into this direction already in Europe very much and causes heavy problems. .... How this planet is organized at the time...I believe the borders are important to keep. To open borders is dangerous I believe...... countries are getting to mixed up.... it weakens the community`s which been there before. Typical cultures are getting lost.

And it makes it more easy for gangsters to just vanish and to continue doing crimes somewhere else.

Living myself in an area which is occupied for to long and to open for many others, which have diffrent roots....I see it every day...which damage is getting done, when the doors are to wide open for to many strangers coming in......

And I guess, if all the borders would vanish quickly...we might would all have to learn chinese.? China has the most population.........

https://www.worldometers.info/world-...on-by-country/
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 27th June 2019 at 10:33.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (27th June 2019), thepainterdoug (27th June 2019), ulli (27th June 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Thanks all. Interpretation of language is interesting. Makes me wonder what people are all hearing when we speak in person and so on . Its fascinating to see how some hear this, and some hear that, all within a given topic.

Certainly tolerance is something we all need practice. And were all of a certain mind ,if we are even here at Avalon. Can you imagine what the rest of the world hears?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Constance (27th June 2019), Ernie Nemeth (27th June 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

BUBU

I MEANT IT AS , I often do in my posts. As a thought experiment. In and Ideal world what if? But in the situation we all now live, stacked up and quartered off by the rich the powerful the haves etc ,They will hold on to what they have and will not and shouldn't have to give it up, if they earned it in the way the rules were set up.. its ridiculous to think there couldn't be borders as the game is now played.

but in an Idllyic world , one recreated, I ask how would it be to have no borders. it actually makes perfect sense and is most fair.

and Bubu, I know Bill and also I'm sure he knows me, and my love of humor. We need all to remember to laugh. there is a way to be serious, get your message out, but then remember, to laugh, were all in the same boat, the material illusion. We are all out and away from home.

"like a dog without a bone, and actor all alone , riders on the storm"
    jim morrison
    Thanks Doug for clarifying. I didn't see your humor on you OP not a single smiley. If you did put one I would have surely ride on.

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Globalist corporatists have figured out ways to make borders disappear for themselves. There already is a one-world syndicate/network, and the syndicate factions already control individual governments (such as the US.) Still, I believe that national borders and individual governments are important to thwart the overall plan of one-world government. The people that want one-world government are not looking for a "brotherhood of mankind" or egalitarian society - they want it as a consolidation of power.

p.s. Sometimes, I thank every post in a thread, partially for myself as a reminder of what posts I have already read, and partially for saying "thanks for participating in this thread." I try not to just use the "Thanks" button just as a sign of agreement (which of course is sometimes also true.)
    One world government does not mean no boarder. They can still prevent people from moving freely. Its as simple as making ridiculous laws to create more restrictions.. Preventing people from moving freely means more poverty suffering and more control. What you are saying is no borders for the gangster. But that does not mean no border for the masses.
    Last edited by Bubu; 27th June 2019 at 17:15.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

thepainterdoug (27th June 2019)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

BUBU I have absolutely no issue with anything said by you or anyone. Not all notes of humor are obvious or explainable, and based on differences be they cultural , age and even religious, not all read humor the same way. So don't worry , all is good my friend

33. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Constance (27th June 2019)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

As I have mentioned borders should exist but to a certain point as not to infringe on personal privacy. But borders to prevent people from using unuse natural resources should be dissolve. Of course almost all of us here want this world to be shared by all people. That would be difficult of course. But think about it, If we are doing something wrong shall we continue to do it just because we dont want more temporary chaos. I guess If I have a house that is chaotic and I decided to fix it I have to move every appliance and furniture to fix it ( make it more chaotic temporarily). Not fixing anything because its going to be temporarily chaotic is a cowardice act for me. This is the problem that hounds us ; we are afraid to confront the problem.
    Last edited by Bubu; 27th June 2019 at 17:10.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

BUBU I have absolutely no issue with anything said by you or anyone. Not all notes of humor are obvious or explainable, and based on differences be they cultural , age and even religious, not all read humor the same way. So don't worry , all is good my friend
    Same here Duog, Actually I dont see you having issue to anyone here, before, now and maybe in the future. You're a good man I'm smiling but not kidding.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

thepainterdoug (27th June 2019), ulli (27th June 2019)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Quote As I have mentioned borders should exist but to a certain point as not to infringe on personal privacy. But borders to prevent people from using unuse natural resources should be dissolve. Of course almost all of us here want this world to be shared by all people. That would be difficult of course. But think about it, If we are doing something wrong shall we continue to do it just because we dont want more temporary chaos. I guess If I have a house that is chaotic and I decided to fix it I have to move every appliance and furniture to fix it ( make it more chaotic temporarily). Not fixing anything because its going to be temporarily chaotic is a cowardice act for me. This is the problem that hounds us ; we are afraid to confront the problem.
    Here is a recent example about sharing resources.
    A few years ago the people of Costa Rica demonstrated in the streets because a Canadian company wanted to extract gold from a rainforest region, and got the green light from Costa Rica’s then president Dr. Oscar Arias.

This caused a massive upheaval, and the people won, but the Canadian Company took them to court for breach of contract, and the court decided to impose a three billion dollar fine on the Costa Rican government.
    Im curious now what happened to the rest of the case.
    Anyway, my point is this, you seem to want to do away with national identities, and all the traditions that go with that.
    How will that ever work, especially in third world countries? There are tribes in our forests here, all with their own language, customs and costumes. And they dont want to lose those territories, especially to massive mines, that feel they have the right on behalf of the needs of the peoples of the world to extract those resources.
    Also ask the people in China why on earth they are so desperate to get a hold of ivory, never mind how many African elephants are killed in the process.
    Last edited by ulli; 27th June 2019 at 17:37.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast