+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A conversation with big power: Fake or real?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Default A conversation with big power: Fake or real?

Dan Quinn (not to be confused with the NFL coach) is a former MMA fighter. Personally, I think he's a bit of a mess and basically a madman at this point due to years of drug abuse. I wouldn't spend 10 seconds around him.

He has been delusional about stevia (the sweetener) for many years. To his credit, he was on to it long before it ever became popular. I think this is because of his fighting back round. Most athletes/fighters DO have a good sense of what's healthy since it's part of their job. I assume that's how he discovered it.

He often posts delusional, manic videos on youtube. Most folks watch them for entertainment. One interesting thing happened though: He sold a lot of people on stevia. Again, his claims are delusional: it has a similar effect of cocaine, it is like the fountain of youth, it cures cancer, yadda yadda. It is for sure better for you than sugar, we all can agree on that.

This attracted the attention of certain powers. To the point of having to make a phone call to tell him to shut up. I don't know whether or not this is authentic, or someone just messing with him. I'll let you make up your own mind. At the very least, it's fascinating to listen to.

As a heads up, foul language and sexual references are in this video:

The title is misleading, Dana White is a puppet.

There's another similar video with the same man on his account, albeit less interesting.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Did You See Them (27th June 2019), happyuk (27th June 2019), Mike (26th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread