+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: The Real Life Adventures of Shadowman

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,052 times in 911 posts

Default Re: The Real Life Adventures of Shadowman

Up on the stage, playing the song again....
    From Post #70:

Tulsi Gabbard, "The Taliban didn't attack us. Al Queda did." Really? So no one in the audience was smart enough to get that?

I do see the need for Jimmy Dore countering the warring narrative and it's worth a few laughs........ until the truth comes out.

Apparently thousands of professional structural engineers and the highest qualified airline pilots like John Lear and endless video truths that challenge the impossibility of how those two towers and one untouched 47 story building went down, the impossibility of making a cell phone call from 35,000 ft in 2001, the hints that airline passengers gave as they were coerced into a death narrative in their last phone calls to their loved ones and their murder by those who really hijacked/diverted/commandeered those planes, etc., etc., etc., etc., hasn't been seen or heard by Jimmy and friends.

Well Jim, your narrative, as tempting an apparent counter to the late night drudgery of bought and paid MSM stooges as it is, won't be watched by me, even if those on PAValon get a chuckle. It's not funny any more. 1,000 real investigative truths can easily be countered by just one lie, especially when that lie is Nine Eleven. And the bodies, the steel souled firefighters, the innocent civilians in the hundreds of thousands dead, and your discernment, left as dust in the wind.

Unlike so many out there who still don't get it, when it comes down to the narrative and the story being told, I see why you're still in the audience not thinking for yourself.

You may not be able to see it, but she pulled out a bigger one while he was down on his knees sucking, choking on that hidden contract he wants so bad from the offense contractors he's whining and dining. But oops! He talked about the wrong payee. It was Al, not Tali. Just ask Tulsi. She knows.

The only difference being that in this arena there is no way that Tulsi could Not know that the murder of millions in the middle east was started, staged and funded by those deeply inside and above her government who put a whole lot of effort into reaping untold billions and trillions into their bank accounts.

Maybe Tulsi is the safer one because she knows the ones who are even higher up on the food chain. When you support a bigger liar you're still at the coliseum cheering on the underdog while your owners rape and pillage the rest of the world outside of the stage. Is there any difference between Roma then at its end and America now? You still have to go outside and earn a living like the Romans did and enter the world of a dying civilization at the end of its imperial reign.

Bigus Dickus lives! And, Yes, I'm glad-he-ate-her too, but I know a player when I see one and Tulsi is just slick enough to get your divided attention. What do they call a slick d##k when it is a self-righteous Hawaiian nub?

Why, she's been there and she's a real warrior!

She's completely unlike Pat Tillman, who gave a F##k enough about the truth in his emails to his friends and parents about the lies that started the war and the lies about the invisible wmd's, that he was killed by those in his own company.

She's even more dangerous than Ryan, the kiss-ass war monger, because the one who sells you a bigger lie, the one who covers up all of the dead bodies with a more righteous lie is the cool one, little props of grey streaks in her hair, the one who served her righteous country, and while being against war has no f'n problem with telling a bigger lie than the dumb ass she shares the stage with. Yeah, she's so cool.

For those who don't have any experience with the way those f'n f'ers run FF's it's easy to follow. We even have a thread here on Project Avalon that shares a little insight. It's called "Cui Bono?"

When it comes to our homeland, our security cannot depend on hiring those who are not as well funded as our own highly skilled killers and liars, our own special forces and our own military contractors. That alone is why no foreign agency, no foreign provocateur, no al que-duh nor their own talley-ho-ban kissing cousins would ever be allowed to pull off such a contract as important as attacking us on our own f#*king soil.

Why, Jeb, Marvin, that's an in-country job in the states and they're damn proud of it. They probably even protested throwing the saudis a bone by letting them send a small group of illiterates to prove they couldn't even fly a two-seater.

If anyone thinks that an outside source did ANY of all that it took to pull off all of the complicated show on Nine Eleven, you surely don't know who gets paid around here or how all of the money gets handed out. It is easily not your career.

Your past wars define your present malaise, your drunken, righteous stupor. And when you stay silent as she kicks him in the nuts with an even Bigger Lie you're alive in the audience with Goering and the Chocolate Man dreaming of Arhentina, the Bavarian chalets in the foothills above the Pantanal and wondering if he was still going to be getting his daily doses of speed, like Mao Tse Dung had in daily doses, but without the super necessary enemas Mao had to keep him from exploding.

We're all good here. It's just a show. As long as you're on the righteous side, the counter-MSM, the daytime to their night time comedy show, you're all good.

I thought you'd be awake by now.
    Last edited by Hym; 2nd September 2020 at 16:11.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th June 2020), Forest Denizen (9th July 2020), Franny (8th July 2020), greybeard (24th June 2020), O Donna (24th June 2020), Shadowman (24th June 2020), Wind (24th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote there was an apparently secret prophetic message contained within the book
    Yes. many books are like this. Perhaps an ingenious way to circumvent the Matrix for those who have eyes to see and ears to hear. Then there is a lightning bolt of pure truth which tears apart all the lies, and we receive the higher energies we were charged to do when we agreed to come here.

It is a moment of triumph.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Anka (26th June 2020), Bill Ryan (24th June 2020), Forest Denizen (25th June 2020), Franny (8th July 2020), greybeard (24th June 2020), Hym (24th June 2020), O Donna (24th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (24th June 2020), Shadowman (24th June 2020), Wind (24th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,813 times in 292 posts

Another forum member has given permission to post some PM's we exchanged which are relevant to the next chapter, which includes a prophetic statement about a push for a mandatory vaccination;

20/7/19
    Just finished reading for the first time... thank you for putting this here!
    Are you still being targeted?
    Thanks again...
    m

20/7/19
    Hi M,

Your welcome, hope you enjoyed it.

Re: targeting, Yes I believe so. Most recently whilst trying to finish and upload book.

EM targeting to disrupt sleep patterns, and unusual body sensations. Others living close to me also affected including my dog (Ed. see Post #42) and, in the past, my family.

Using mobile phone or RFID cards ie credit card for triangulation and target location. Unsure whether delivery system is vectored via mobile phone, or direct via cell towers and/or satellites. Sounds paranoid I know, but I took a short holiday to finish book, leaving mobile and cards at home. Felt better immediately and dog back to normal 1st night away, after several nights of unsettled behaviour.

Unsure whether attacks are tech based or spiritual/psychological.

If it is true I am being attacked, and it's not just coincidence, I sometimes wish they would just contact me to discuss it. I feel no animosity or judgement towards anyone. My grandfather used to say never judge another unless you have walked in their shoes for 6 weeks. They probably believe the NWO is to save humanity from it's barbaric history, but I think they are mistaken.

And while I do not judge, the ways of GS are unfathomable. I truly hope all involved come to their senses before it's too late,

Warm regards,
    tim aka SM

20/7/19
    Hi Tim,

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

I always carry my credit cards shielded, because of the rfid chips... but i guess this will become obsolete, as i see a global push for mandatory vaccination... and a couple of years ago, the smallest known gps sender/receiver was 1 square millimeter "big"...

21/7/19
    Thanks m,

I've heard you can put your mobile and credit cards in a microwave overnight. You can check for leaks by calling mob while it's inside, it shouldn't receive call. The microwave oven acts as a faraday cage. Of course this would only prevent location targeting, not delivery.

Anyway since I uploaded book things seem to have gotten better. I did ask for GS's help though. When I last went to complete and upload book in 2017 I ended up in hospital for the second time with tachycardia, (elevated heart rate). An Echocardiogram and Angiogram found no structural deformities in my heart. My youngest daughter has been hit while sitting near me, collapsed and rushed to hospital with what doctors called SVT (Supra Ventricular Tachycardia).

https://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcont...10pg#nonlethal

Since 1961, work by Frey and others has shown that microwave energy is capable of producing tachycardia (speeding of the heartbeat) and bradycardia (slowing of the heartbeat). A 1976 US State Department report suggested it was possible to induce a heart attack in a person from a distance with radar. [50] P. 162, 167

You're probably right though about moving to micro or nano tracking devices in vaccines eventually. But by then it will be too late for them.

All the best my friend
    tim

29/3/20
    Hi M,

Am considering a short update in the SM thread to current and recent events, having noticed a synchronicity with both the Covid outbreak and the China Lake Earthquakes which disabled this military facility (which may have been an origin point for directed energy weapons). Would you mind if I included your PM and my response as shown below or would you prefer to keep these private?

29/3/20
    Hi there tim,
    you may use everything openly.
    Best
    meeradas

1/4/20
    Thanks M

Quote From Chapter 18

“SM sincerely hopes Donald trump has had a change of heart in recent years, but his recent declaration of “Owning the Skies” during a recent military parade on 4/7/19, is not indicative of this, regardless of what “Q” says. In the near future he may come to understand whom actually rules the skies. And the probable cause of the Quake in California on this date.”
    Last edited by Shadowman; 4th July 2020 at 10:01.
    Minimum Awareness, Maximum Problems
    Maximum Awareness, Minimum Problems
    Total Awareness, No Problems!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th July 2020), Bill Ryan (4th July 2020), ClearWater (4th July 2020), Forest Denizen (9th July 2020), Franny (8th July 2020), greybeard (4th July 2020), Hym (2nd September 2020), meeradas (20th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks

Chapter 18b - There are More Things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are Dreamt of in your Philosophy

GS “Times are changing for the worse” 1.59:19 or 15/9/19

Sunday 30th June 2019 12:52 AEST

SM had been following the events in the Strait of Hormuz in June 2019. It appeared that an attempt was being made to start a conflict with Iran, just had been predicted by General Wesley Clark. Such a conflict could potentially draw in Russia and Syria and trigger WW3.

SM had been guided by GS to understand that 2019 was an important year, when the situation on Earth would be changing for the worse, potentially in September 2019. While SM understands that the ways of GS are unfathomable and that GS uses the good and evil alike within a larger divine plan, he felt it was time to upload his book online, to both offer a choice to humanity, as well as publicly reveal the message received from GS.

SM was acutely aware of the likely consequences of this course of action, having been previously targeted by the advanced technologies of the self appointed rulers of this current system (See Chapter 18 as well as the previous post). Nevertheless SM decided it was time to enter the fray. Or, as Mark Knopfler (whom SM feels is as good a candidate for the Avatar as any) would put it;

You walk out on the high wire
    You're a dancer on thin ice
    You pay no heed to the danger
    And less to advice
    Your footsteps are forbidden
    But with a knowledge of your sin
    You throw your love to all the strangers
    And the caution to the wind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gej3hLOLDU

SM is under no illusions that he has any special role to play in the coming change. No individual on this planet is required for, or can prevent, the coming apocalypse/revelation. He is just an ordinary fool who has come to realize his eternal Being. He understands his time here may be short, his “opponents” have a dazzling array of weapons, military forces and “top secret” toys. All SM has is Love, his craziness (and fortunately, a sense of humour). Still, SM enjoys a game (his favourite computer game was F.E.A.R.), and isn’t this all really just a game to learn about Love? Besides, thought SM;

And I am not frightened of dying
    Any time will do, I don't mind
    Why should I be frightened of dying?
    There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVBCE3gaNxc
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Gig_in_the_Sky

(Thankyou Clare and Gerry and all involved in SM’s favourite song, from my heart. )

Wednesday 3rd July 2019 20.00 AEST

SM sat down at his computer to proofread the book and check for any errors before uploading it the following day. For security reasons SM had been keeping all drafts offline. Within 30 minutes of commencing the proofread the computer suddenly shut down, and could not be restarted.

Thursday 4th July 2019 12.16 AEST

SM uploaded the Chapter headings along with the introduction and first chapter. SM attempted to continue to proofread throughout the afternoon on his backup computer but became increasingly unwell with headaches and nausea. His dog also seemed to be affected.

SM retired early but was awakened soon after with what he recognized as a directed energy attack. It continued throughout the night. By around 3 am SM was having trouble coping and his dog was in obvious pain and distress. So SM did something uncharacteristic. While recognising that the attacks, and indeed all that happens, is part of a larger divine plan, it was heartbreaking that his dog had to suffer for his own sacrifices. So he asked GS for help. As always, SM wished no harm on anyone, but left it to GS to decide the most suitable course of action.

While SM has always sought to forgive and understand those of lesser spiritual development, who engage in violence and manipulation to further their aganda, the ways of GS’s Love are mysterious and unfathomable. The Universal Laws created by GS are exacting and just, but one never knows when the time to “pay the piper” will arrive, and in what form.

Within 30 minutes at around 03.30 on Friday 5th July 2019 AEST or Thursday 4th July 2019 at 10.30 PDT the attack ceased.

On Friday 5th July 2019 SM went to work. He returned home around 6 pm and after dinner again attempted to work on proofreading his book. Once again the headaches and nausea started, even though he had been OK throughout the day at work. At first he thought it may just be after effects from the previous nights shenanigans but he came to understand that another directed energy attack was underway. His dog was again acting unusually and seemed distressed. By 8.45 pm AEST with the situation not improving SM again sought help from GS.

Within 30 minutes or so at around 21.15 on Friday 5th July 2019 AEST or Friday 5th July 2019 at 04.15 PDT the attack again ceased.

SM again went to work on Saturday 6th July 2019. Reflecting on all he had learned he decided that if the attacks continued to peripherally affect his dog it may be worthwhile taking a short holiday without his mobile smart phone and RFID credit and debit cards, and without connecting to the internet, to avoid targeting acquisition and delivery. That way he could finish proofreading his book in peace and quiet without the pesky interruptions of the dimly lit and barely glowing human military lackeys.

Both SM and the dog were again restless and unwell that evening, however SM surmised that he and the loyal hound may just be suffering after effects from the previous attacks, as the effects were far less pronounced. To be on the safe side, the next evening SM went dark and spent a lovely week at an unspecified location before uploading all the remaining chapters to his book on Friday 12th July 2019. From the first night away both SM and his dog felt much better.

Between then and now SM has had two insights. Firstly, that the events referred to in the guidance “The times are changing for the worse” in September 2019, may have concerned the “Plandemic” ritual to engage in trauma based mind control on a global scale (which was embedded into the subconscious of the masses at the 2012 London Olympics Opening Ceremony), further justifying a massive increase in surveillance, contact tracing and the agenda of the NWO. While also making social action, protests (particularly against 5g, a critical element of the technocracy) and our economies less viable. Order out of chaos indeed.

SM does not pretend to know definitively whether the whole Covid 19 (A=1, I=9) Psyop is based on an enhanced (gain of function) corona virus developed in North Carolina or Wuhan research facilities, whether it was released on purpose or by accident, or in fact whether it is even a real virus, given the ambiguous science stated in many research papers. What is known is that the new method of purifying and identifying the virus, by “stitching together” pieces of RNA, and the testing methodology using the RT PCR or antigen tests are flawed, and fail to properly follow Koch’s Postulates.

The information regarding pandemics in “The Invisible Rainbow” by Arthur Firstenberg (p124-125) as well as the efforts that were made to test whether the Spanish Flu was infectious (p103-105) are particularly enlightening. As is the now heavily censored information provided by Dr Andrew Kaufman, Dr Rashid Buttar, David Icke, Del Bigtree and Judy Mitkovics, to name but a few;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMRys3gxiZU
    https://www.amazon.com/Invisible-Rai.../dp/1645020096
    https://www.andrewkaufmanmd.com/
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/TsbMDWB6R98v/
    https://www.youtube.com/user/drbuttar

The second insight was into the mysterious workings of GS. Having viewed and enjoyed Keith’s thread here;

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1332493

SM first became aware of the damage to the military base (which had occurred on the same day that he uploaded his book). The same day that Donald trump boasted of “owning the skies”. The same day that SM was again tortured for nothing more than wishing to bring Peace to the world.

SM sees the possibility that GS can use events to solve multiple purposes. SM isn’t silly enough to think that the Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake Earthquakes were just for his (or his dog’s) benefit, and would likely agree with the rational reader who sees the above described events as coincidence. Nevertheless, if the attacks were real and originated from this base, or any other US military installation, well, he can’t help but be grateful for them being stopped, regardless of the vector employed.

Perhaps a silver lining to the current situation of increased isolation is that it affords many people the opportunity to do that which Jesus suggested ie go into your room and silently seek the Heaven within.

SM now knows that although his soul may set in darkness, it shall rise in perfect light. He has loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

Reference Song
    The Beatles - The Inner Light

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...1=3849&p2=5612
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_R...st_earthquakes
    https://ktla.com/news/local-news/nav...e-after-quake/
    Last edited by Shadowman; 11th August 2020 at 20:45.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th July 2020), ClearWater (4th July 2020), Forest Denizen (9th July 2020), Franny (8th July 2020), greybeard (4th July 2020), Harmony (11th August 2020), Hym (2nd September 2020), meeradas (11th October 2020)

9. Link to Post #85
    Australia Avalon Member KristenMary's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shadowman (here)
    SECTION ONE - THE FOOL

Chapter One - The Hill

It was another beautiful day in God’s creation. SM and Cat had decided to go to the Sydney Cricket Ground to watch an international cricket match. As both of us were partial to the odd drink......or two, we had decided to stop at a bottle shop on the way to stock up. We couldn’t agree on whether to get scotch whisky or beer so we did what any self respecting alcoholics would do – we got copious quantities of both.

This was around 1978 when the World Series Cricket day/night matches had just started and attracted crowds around the 50,000 mark. To be in the midst of a large crowd watching Dennis Lillee or Thommo thunder in to bowl to batsman of the calibre of Viv Richards, with the roar of “C’mon Aussie C’mon” ringing in your ears was an experience like no other.

Now if you were civilized and loved your cricket you probably purchased a ticket for one of the many grandstands, where you could safely enjoy the game. There was one area in the stadium, however, which appealed to the more primal spectator – The Hill.

If the SCG was a rock concert, then The Hill would be the mosh pit. Nowhere else in Australia would you find a more hard drinking, hard fighting, testosterone charged collection of riff raff. The Hill would scream in unison with wild abandon at the slightest inspiration, whether it was Lillee taking a wicket or a pretty woman risking life and limb by traversing the footpath below to reach the exits. Fights bordering on riots would frequently break out, at times even eclipsing the cricket for entertainment value.

A typical exchange between two males on the The Hill usually went something like this (for best effect read with a slow Aussie drawl);

Drunken Yobbo 1 “Who do ya think you’re looking at?”
    Drunken Yobbo 2 “I dunno. Who do ya think you’re looking at?”
    Drunken Yobbo 1 “I dunno. Do ya wanna have a go ya mug?”
    Drunken Yobbo 2 “I dunno. Do you wanna have a go, do ya?”

At this point blows would be exchanged, blood would be let, the plugs in their thongs would frequently come loose in the affray, and horror of horrors, eskies destroyed. Then things would settle down. Occasionally if the situation escalated the police would step in and drag one or two of the offenders away. Sometimes though, before blows were exchanged, the conversation would continue, after eyeballing each other for some moments, in this way;

Drunken Yobbo 1 “Aaah well, piss off then why dont’cha”
    Drunken Yobbo 2 “Why don’t you piss off then”
    Drunken Yobbo 1 “Dickhead”
    Drunken Yobbo 2 “Dickhead”

Afterwards they would repair their thongs where necessary and continue to enjoy the game. Either way though, the interesting thing was that later the same day you could often see the same two males singing or cheering together like best mates.

Now many of those in the grandstands may have taken the view, observing from a distance, that the Hillites were carrying on like Neanderthals. But perhaps we can learn something from them. If we fought our wars with our fists instead of our technology, it would not only be more honourable , as no innocent women and children would be hurt, but it would be easier to make peace afterwards.

Men who drop bombs from stealth bombers, or guide drones from the safety of their own or allied countries, killing women and children, are not warriors. They are ill guided and without honour, unknowingly working indirectly for the oil companies and the Military Industrial Complex. So too are intelligence agents that secretly and illegally target peace activists (as well as their families, mafia style) with directed energy, psychotronic or electromagnetic weapons of torture and behaviour modification, from their hidden underground military installations.

Shadowman acknowledges that there are individuals who serve in the US military, as well as other Defence Forces and intelligence agencies around the planet, who do so with great honour, integrity and courage. Some, as a result of what they have witnessed, go on to try and enlighten the world to the true nature of war, and try to bring peace to our planet. One such individual is Tulsi Gabbard, a true spiritual warrior of impeccable values, who is both highly intelligent and compassionate, two qualities essential for the next US President. She has both SM’s respect, and admiration.

Perhaps if it was agreed that those leaders and politicians who make the decision to go to war, must first send their own families to the front lines, we would likely see far less destruction and far less corruption.

The true measure of a man is not how much pain he can inflict on others, but how much pain he can endure, while still remaining in the vibration of love. If drunken Yobbo’s have enough sense to confine their stupidity to The Hill SM doesn’t see why real warriors can’t restrict their battles to appropriate locations – like say, a desert.

But SM digresses. SM and Cat arrived and took up a position smack bang in the middle of The Hill. The game was in progress, the sun was shining, the atmosphere was electric and SM had a seemingly endless supply of icy cold beer. Things couldn’t get much better.

Swept up in the mood of it all SM continued to drink like there was no tomorrow. At some point in the afternoon SM and the Cat became separated. SM found himself at the top of The Hill next to the brick wall which was the stadium boundary. In one of those “it seemed like a good idea at the time” moments he managed to get up onto the wall, which was topped with three strands of barbed wire, to get a better view. The barbed wire was not there so much as to stop people getting into the ground, because on the other side of the wall was a sheer drop of about 2 stories, but rather to deter idiots from doing themselves a serious injury.

The wall itself was about 14 feet high. SM had used the grandstand at the left side of The Hill to gain access, as it was too high to climb. The view was magnificent and his willingness to jeopardize life and limb drew approving cheers from the crowd.

It wasn’t long before several Police Officers, alerted to his precarious position made their way through the crowd, and ordered him to get down. SM refused. They threatened him with arrest. Still, he refused.

Two courageous young Officers then made there way to the opposite ends of the wall and used the grandstands to gain access. As SM stood there, clutching the barbed wire with one hand and a cold tinny in the other, he was sufficiently inebriated to be feeling neither pain nor fear.

Watching the Officers edge inexorably closer to his position SM could see from the expressions on their faces that they had a more realistic appreciation of the risks involved and were none too happy to have been put in this position. Clearly there was not going to be coffee and donuts all around when they got SM back to the station.

Just as the first Officer got within reach and it was obvious to all that the jig was up, SM did the unexpected. He – just - relaxed - and - let - go. There followed a short peaceful whooshing sound followed by a horrendous crash as he hit the corrugated iron roof of the building below. SM bounced and rolled down the sloping roof and off the edge. There was another briefer calm whoosh and then a sort of a cross between a thwack and a thud as SM hit the concrete sidewalk.

Earlier in his life SM had been waiting at a railway station when a speeding train had passed through without stopping. SM had watched in amazement as an old wino stepped off the train, which was doing a good 40km/h. As his first foot made contact with the platform he was catapulted into the air and then he tumbled along like a plastic bag in the wind. It was apparent the old man did not tense up at all, remaining perfectly relaxed as he rolled to a stop. When he finally came to a halt, he picked himself up, brushed off his rumpled suit and staggered haphazardly towards the exit as if nothing had happened.

SM got up from the sidewalk and mentally thanked the wino. Other than a few bruises and scratches he was uninjured. After cunningly removing his shirt to change his appearance he wandered back into the SCG and located his mate Cat before enjoying the rest of the game.

Shadowman now knows that when you’re ready to let go (of your limitations) – it’s easier if you just relax and enjoy the ride.

Also, some corrugated iron roofs are quite bouncy.

Reference Songs
    C’mon Aussie C’mon C’mon
    The Fool on the Hill - The Beatles
    Bill Hicks and George Carlin – The Big Electron
    Do you have a reference for the non Aussies so they know what some of our lingo means? Like, for example, eskies? BTW, so far, I'm enjoying reading your story. I love your sense of humour

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KristenMary For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th July 2020), Forest Denizen (9th July 2020), greybeard (11th August 2020), Harmony (5th July 2020), Hym (2nd September 2020), Shadowman (8th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KristenMary (here)
    Do you have a reference for the non Aussies so they know what some of our lingo means? Like, for example, eskies? BTW, so far, I'm enjoying reading your story. I love your sense of humour
    Hi KristenMary,

Thankyou, glad you're enjoying the story.

Esky = Small cooler box for keeping drinks cold, the cheap ones are made of polystyrene foam
    Thong = casual footwear. Lol I was going to suggest googling it for images, but thong underwear was the 1st thing that came up.
    Dang it, just tried googling "thong, casual footwear", still got the underwear.
    Yobbo = (slang, Australia) Someone, usually a male, who is uncouth, badly behaved and obnoxious. Loud and drunk are also characteristics, but not always present".

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2020), Forest Denizen (9th July 2020), Franny (8th July 2020), greybeard (8th July 2020), Harmony (11th August 2020), Hym (2nd September 2020), sunflower (14th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Chapter 18b uploaded see post #84

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th August 2020), ClearWater (11th August 2020), Forest Denizen (11th August 2020), Franny (11th August 2020), greybeard (11th August 2020), Harmony (11th August 2020), Hym (2nd September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5