+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: The Real Life Adventures of Shadowman

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,813 times in 292 posts

Default Re: The Real Life Adventures of Shadowman

Chapter 14 - The Sleeping Fine

Some years later, around 2001, SM was visiting one of his favourite coastal towns. During this time SM was exploring Buddhism and the meditation created by the Buddha called Vipassana. SM loved it’s simplicity. He had always been drawn to direct and elegant techniques, as opposed to convoluted ritual and mumbo jumbo. What could be more simple than sitting quietly, with eyes half closed, and watching the breath enter and leave the nostrils?

Buddha had indicated that every individual who awakened could raise the consciousness of the planet and be of great benefit to humankind, creating an ever expanding field of truth and compassion. Some referred to the energy around a living Buddha or Enlightened Being as a Buddhafield.

On arrival in the town SM had checked the carpark at the beach, as he knew the local Rangers were quite strict. There was no overnight camping allowed in the carpark. The signs specifically stated No Parking from 1 am - 5 am.

SM loved to meditate to the sound of the waves. The next morning SM proceeded to the carpark at around 5.15 am. It was quite a cold morning so he elected to meditate in the drivers seat of his car.

He had been meditating for about 30 minutes when he heard footsteps near his car. SM opened his eyes to see a Ranger placing a ticket under the windscreen wiper on the passenger side of the car. SM alighted and asked the Ranger what the ticket was for. The Ranger stated the ticket was for sleeping in the carpark.

SM informed the Ranger that he had been meditating, not sleeping, and had specifically not come to the carpark until after 5 am to adhere to the rules and regulations. The Ranger responded by telling SM that he could either pay the $110 fine, or write a letter.

As it turned out the fine was administrated by a State Fine Bureau in Sydney, some 800 km away. If SM wanted to contest the fine he would have to incur both the travel and accommodation expenses.

SM elected to write to the State Fine Bureau. The letter went something like this;

Hello and namaste.

Re: Penalty Notice ******125

I am an unemployed single father.
    I am a vegetarian with no criminal record.
    I live on a planet seemingly on the brink
    of WWIII and Nuclear Annihilation.
    While meditating to develop compassion and unconditional love,
    I’ve just been fined $110 for sleeping... and I wasn’t even asleep!
    Monty Python eat your heart out!

There followed a brief explanation of the facts, including the posted signs and the Rangers comments. I then advised them I could envisage my coming jail stay as follows (given that I did not intend to pay the fine);

Me - “So, Vinny, what’d they get you on?”
    Vinny “The Knife” - “Conspiracy to commit murder, you?”
    Me - “Sleep, but........ I didn’t do it”

Later in the evening, Vinny, disbelieving my professed innocence, would watch me closely while huddled in the cell corner, as my heavy eyelids would begin to gradually close completely, menacingly threatening to sleep.

It would be remiss of me, however, not to see things from Council’s point of view. What is really needed is a War on Sleep. Forget the War on Terror. In fact, why even wait until people sleep to fine them. Think of how much more funds Council could raise if you fined them for yawning! Any fool knows that someone yawning is probably already contemplating going to sleep!

We must think of the children! They can’t be exposed to people sleeping in cars. We all know where that slippery slope leads. What next? I’ll tell you what next – relaxed, happy, well rested people in our parks and beaches - and we all know what that could lead to.

What is really needed is a special Ranger unit, it could be called S.W.A.T. A.S.S. (Special weapons and tactics against Sleepers and Snorers) or even an elite army unit called the S.A.S. (Special Anti Sleepers).

SM signed off on the letter with a few choice quotes;

“Foxes have holes and birds have their nests, but the son of man has nowhere to lay his head and rest” – Jesus

“Whoever says that the Tathagata goes or comes, stands, sits or lies down, he does not understand the meaning of my teaching” - Buddha

“Last night while sleeping I dreamt I was a butterfly. Or am I now a butterfly dreaming I am a man” – Chuang Tzu

“Go ahead, make me snore” - Dirty Harry

Someone at the Bureau must have had a sense of humour, as they waived the fine. SM has since been fined for walking (across the road, while the “Don’t Walk” sign was flashing, with no cars visible for 100 metres in either direction). He is now awaiting the introduction of legislation, so that he can achieve the trifecta ie being fined for sleeping, walking and breathing.

Shadowman now knows rules and laws have their place in society, but a little common sense in enforcing them, wouldn’t go astray.

Reference Song
    Monty Python - Always look on the bright side of life
    Last edited by Shadowman; 12th July 2019 at 05:03.
    Minimum Awareness, Maximum Problems
    Maximum Awareness, Minimum Problems
    Total Awareness, No Problems!

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th August 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (12th April 2020), Clear Light (13th July 2019), ClearWater (18th July 2019), DeeMetrios (15th July 2019), Eva2 (15th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), greybeard (4th July 2019), littleOne (4th October 2019), Rich (15th July 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Chapter 15 - Failure to Launch

Around 2003 SM was living in a suburban area, not too far from the beach. He had decided to retire to the country, to perhaps write a book about his experiences.

SM liked the area around Mt Warning. He recalled having heard of a spiritually based community near there many years earlier, while returning from climbing the mountain.

SM checked the internet for rental housing in the area, but there was none that he could afford. He decided to take a drive out to the area and visit the spiritual community to see if he could find accommodation via networking.

SM searched the area but could not find the community. He checked a few properties in the area, speaking to the local residents. None were aware of any affordable accommodation available. SM drove home somewhat frustrated, with the feeling that he had missed something.

That evening SM sought guidance from GS. SM requested guidance as his linear, logical based approach wasn’t working. SM also advised GS that he was open to any other experiences or guidance, if GS felt there was something more important for him to be doing, other than writing about his experiences.

As usual GS responded. The message received was something like;

“Return to the area tomorrow. You will be guided. “

SM was somewhat reluctant. He was on a low fixed income and he thought he had already checked the area out pretty thoroughly. To return would mean more petrol money. In a rare lack of faith he asked GS what signs exactly he should be looking for. At this, GS, he sensed, cracked up laughing. GS responded;

“You will be guided....., by Jennifer/Jessica. And you do have a pre-incarnation contract concerning your dna, if you are free of fear”

Who the heck is Jennifer or Jessica, thought SM. As to the second part, SM wasn’t sure he liked the sound of that. But he got the sense that it was connected to something necessary, so he consented. SM felt intuitively that something had been going on through his life that was blocked from his conscious mind until he was ready - he just wasn’t entirely sure he was ready!

SM drifted off to sleep, running the day’s events through his head, trying to work out what signs he may have missed. Around 1 am SM awoke to the sound of humming. He lived in a two story townhouse. His bedroom was on the first floor facing West. Oh-oh, he thought, he’d heard a similiar sound after the rainmaking event.

I’ll just play possum, he thought, keeping his eyes closed but ready to jump up in a second if need be. Suddenly, even with his eyes closed, he sensed a very bright light. It was like a scanning beam. It started at his head and slowly moved down his body. To SM it felt like the energy centres, or chakra’s, associated with the endocrine glands in his body, were being activated as they were touched by the light.

When it got to his genitals he felt a powerful arousal for a few seconds until it passed. After reaching his feet it reversed direction and made it’s way back up his body to his head. SM thought to himself, “Well I’ll be darned, I’ve just been photocopied”. If you’ve ever watched the light in a copier scan the documents back and forth, it was just like that.

The light stopped, but SM could still hear the humming of the craft. “That wasn’t so bad”, he thought. About a minute later further strangeness ensued. Both of SM’s legs, began to levitate, bending at the knees as they did so. His legs from the knees down were now parallel to the bed. Then, his legs began to move apart.

Now, SM had seen the 1st South Park episode (his favourite episode), where Cartmann is visited by the Greys, and he had done enough reading of UFO literature to have a fair idea of what was coming next. He now began to panic. He questioned whether this was what GS had referred to, or something entirely different, to do with Service To Self ET’s, or the military.

SM decided to let out a loud “OM” to see if these visitors were aligned with the sound of creation and GS.

His legs remained in the same position for a few minutes and SM got the sense that their was some sort of intricate operation being performed but he could not feel any pain. Thankfully, no probe was forthcoming.

His legs then gradually lowered back down onto the bed. What happened next really put the icing on the cake. The Craft suddenly emanated Spanish music softly for about 10-15 seconds, after which SM heard 3-4 beings say quietly, in unison, “ole”*. The craft then swiftly departed. SM had kept his eyes closed throughout the entire episode and did not see the Craft.

The next morning SM was reflecting on the night’s events. Given the high strangeness, he had to at least consider the possibility that the whole thing had been some sort of vivid dream, even though the whole episode seemed very real. Just then his daughter walked into the kitchen and asked;

“Why did you call out a loud “Om” last night Dad?”

This confirmed to SM that he had been awake throughout the events. He asked her if she remembered any other lights or sounds but she did not. Later that morning, SM headed off back towards Mt Warning as instructed.

After leaving the freeway SM followed the road out of Murwillumbah towards Mt Warning. As he approached the turnoff onto the roadway leading to the National Park, he caught up with a white sedan, which also turned off to the right. SM felt a Quickening of the Spirit.

Perhaps, thought SM, this person was going to the Spiritual Community he was seeking. “Nah”, he thought, “that would be just too much of a coincidence”. As he drove behind the white car, SM kept his eyes peeled for any turnoffs he may have previously missed. Eventually the white car pulled into an unmarked dirt driveway. There were no buildings visible from the road.

Oh well, SM thought, he hadn’t checked this property, so he followed the car in to see where it led. The winding driveway led into a lovely rural property with a house and a temple. SM parked next to the white car in the parking spaces provided. A young woman alighted from her car at the same time as SM. SM approached her and introduced himself. She responded;

“Hi. I’m Jennifer”

It transpired that this was the Spiritual Community SM had heard about. SM attended a beautiful devotional service. Here he met a couple who were travelling overseas for six months and were looking for someone to house sit their gorgeous rural property, with stunning panoramic views of Mt Warning and the surrounding area. They only required minimal rent, in exchange for looking after the extensive magnificent gardens. The perfect writer’s retreat.

After the service SM had tea at a local cafe with Jennifer and two other devotee’s. Jennifer was a writer and had connections in publishing. Everything was falling into place.

After moving in to the property SM began organising his notes and contemplating how best to approach writing his book. The house even had a library, which turned out to be SM’s kryptonite, in a sense.

Being a single parent with two girls and an extensive garden to look after, took up more time and energy than SM had anticipated. Also, being new to the area, he spent time getting to know all the interesting neighbour’s and devotees from the temple.

But worst of all, the library contained an extensive collection of spiritually oriented books, including books by two authors he was particularly interested in - Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj and Ramana Maharshi. SM was like the proverbial kid in a candy store. Much of his spare time was spent reading and meditating. SM began using the method called Vichara, as outlined by Ramana Maharshi.

Needless to say, the six months flew by and SM didn’t get the book done. Before he knew it, SM was back in suburbia. For the next several years he was kept very busy in his personal life with events as they unfolded.

* See Appendix D for the meaning of ole, which SM only became aware of in 2017 while writing this book.

Shadowman now knows inspiration best serves LOVE when expressed through action.

Shadowman now knows that devotion (Bhakti/Prayer) and knowledge (Jnana/Meditation) are equally valid paths to awakening.

Recommended Song
    Starlight Express - Starlight Express track 13
    Last edited by Shadowman; 12th July 2019 at 05:05.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th August 2019), Clear Light (13th July 2019), ClearWater (18th July 2019), DeeMetrios (15th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), greybeard (4th July 2019), littleOne (4th October 2019), Rich (15th July 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

SECTION 3 - THE QUICKENING

Chapter 16 - Helicopters, Contrails and Dead Birds

When SM was 48 yrs old he was living in a small coastal town and was attempting to support himself by photographing the local wildlife and selling the framed photos at the markets.

SM drove to a nearby beach which was about 8 km long to photograph some Sea Eagles. At the south end of the beach was a small isolated hamlet which SM intuitively felt uneasy about, but didn’t know why.

When SM got about halfway down the beach, a small black helicopter emerged from the direction of the hamlet and flew over SM heading North. Shortly after it circled back over SM again. It was getting late and SM decided to go home and check out the hamlet on a later date.

About a month later SM set out early to investigate the hamlet. As SM walked along the beach he noticed scores of dead birds spread out along the sand at the high tide mark*, over a distance of a few kilometres, which he found quite disturbing. In the previous two years living in this area, SM had photographed some very unusual cloud formations, and contrails from planes with unusual characteristics.

The contrails would initially spread out over the sky giving it a murky appearance. You could often see rainbow colours in the sky when this happened, similiar to what you would see when observing an oil slick. They would also produce the most amazing Sun Dogs* he had ever seen, where the Sun would be encircled by a rainbow effect.

When SM asked GS what was going on, he intuitively received the answer that this area was being used for testing by elements of the military. SM also sensed that the hamlet at the south end of the beach was somehow involved.

Undeterred SM continued on to the village. After checking it out briefly, photographing some local flora and fauna, and finding nothing unusual, he headed back up the beach. He’d gotten about three quarters of the way back when a 4WD approached from the village. The male driver asked SM if he would like a lift. Something didn’t feel right and SM declined.

* See Appendix E Photo’s
    Last edited by Shadowman; 12th July 2019 at 05:07.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th December 2019), Clear Light (14th July 2019), ClearWater (19th July 2019), DeeMetrios (15th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), littleOne (4th October 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Chapter 17 - The Godfather

SM had been watching world events closely since his visit to Central Australia. He got his first computer in 1998 and found the internet an invaluable tool for research.

By 2010 he had undertaken 12 years investigation into major world events, as well as the major players. As someone who wished to promote world peace, it was necessary to understand the underlying causes of wars and conflicts.

Before being in a position to help, one needed clarity to see what was really going on. SM had initially thought war was largely a result of ignorance and misunderstandings, and was mostly by accident or the consequences of human failings like greed, rather than some conscious intention or plan.

However, detailed, open minded investigation into not only recent events, such as 9/11, The Bali Bombing, The Madrid Bombing and the London attack on 7/7, but also earlier events such as The Gulf of Tonkin incident, the 1993 WTC bombing, The Bay of Pigs Invasion, the attack on the USS Liberty, the burning of the Reichstag, the Iran Contra Affair, Operation Northwoods, Operation Chaos, MK Ultra, MK Artichoke, Project’s Pandora and Gladio uncovered something far more sinister.

Not only were Government intelligence agencies guilty of experimenting on their own citizens, they were not beyond killing them in large numbers to achieve their objectives. At the same time elements of these agencies operated black budgets and projects with no oversight.

Moreover, there appeared to be some group or organization, which transcended borders and race, hidden behind secret societies and National Security Acts, which had been controlling and directing humanity, possibly for millennia.

Given that we seemed to be moving towards some sort of end game or new world order at a rapid pace, SM entered again into deep meditation and sought guidance from GS. It was apparent that at the pace SM was learning, it would be all over before he could make any meaningful difference.

SM again felt the profound presence of GS in answer to his call. SM could immediately sense that despite appearances all would be well. The crux of the matter was fear, brought about by sophisticated deception, advanced technology and magical illusion. When this error was corrected, and people knew their true identities as Eternal Beings of Love, the choice between fear and love would be obvious.

SM was to organize a gathering of people where he could both demonstrate and teach the truth, which would then provide clarity to humankind, enabling them to properly choose whether they wanted to be ruled by love or fear.

But first SM himself had to be completely free of illusion and fear.

SM emerged from the meditation invigorated and deeply at peace. The sublime energy of the GS was profoundly with him again. Perhaps he thought, he could even persuade the current rulers to see the error in their ways before it was too late for them.

SM emailed two of his close friends, letting them know of his intention to organize a gathering, both to teach the truth of our reality, and to expose the deceptions being used to create war and terror.

Feeling supremely peaceful and full of Love, SM even invited the agents who were likely monitoring his communications via the ECHELON and PRISM surveillance networks, to drop in for a cup of tea and a chat. This was a move SM would pay for dearly.

As SM lay in bed that night, two things happened. Firstly he realized that although he had conquered his fears for his own personal safety, he was involving other people who had not. Nor were they aware of what the extent of the technology being used by the military and their cohorts was capable of.

The second thing that happened was that SM began to feel, as if imposed from outside, an intense emotional fear in his lower chakra’s, between the stomach and chest. Associated with this was an image in his mind, again as if projected somehow from outside himself, of the entire gathering of people SM had brought together being slaughtered. SM, had led his sheep, not to greener pastures, but to the slaughter yard.

It was also becoming gradually evident to SM over the past 20 years, that like the Mafia and other organized gangs, his opponents were not just targeting him, but targeting his entire family. Given the nature and secrecy of the technology being used, he could never be sure if this intuition was correct, or if it was just coincidence, or his imagination.

After a restless night SM awoke in a very strange state. There seemed to be a mist in the room, or at least his vision was somehow foggy. Everything seemed slightly unreal. His body felt very heavy and lethargic. For a moment he wondered if he had died.

He could still feel the impending dread in his stomach, and a thought entered his head that something dreadful had happened overnight. It was as though the rulers had had their own gathering, an orgy of debased sex and blood and violence, like monsters ripping their prey to shreds, and consuming their very life essence.

SM rose from bed with great effort and looked out of the window. There was a heavy fog. There was also the sound of a car which appeared to be driving in circles around the block. He went into the lounge and turned on the TV.

The presenters of the morning show looked like vampires with a bad hangover. They wore heavier than usual makeup. SM switched channels to another station. There was now another morning show, but the set and decor appeared to be 20 years out of date. Again the host was heavily made up and appeared exhausted.

SM turned off the TV and immediately sought guidance from GS. SM received that he was being targeted with advanced psychotronic weaponry to dissuade his dissent and discourage him from carrying out his first task.

SM’s TV signal had been jammed and a modified signal broadcast to his set. The intention was to convince SM that he had lost his mind.

SM’s opponents used two main methods for dealing with peace activists and “truthers”, which they refer to as dissidents and terrorists. The first was to isolate them from their family and drive them sufficiently mad, such that they sought psychiatric treatment. Any credibility they had would be destroyed, ensuring their message was not heard.

Once isolated, they could be further experimented upon. Or they could be targeted for gangstalking, either by corrupt police, Criminal Informant’s and military officials, or by the members of secret societies, many of whom had been hoodwinked into believing they were serving a greater good.

The second method was known as wet work, targets were to be terminated with extreme prejudice (TWEP). This could only be done to individuals who were not well known generally. For well known targets like David Icke or Jordan Maxwell it would only generate interest in their work. Furthermore, some targets, for whatever reason, have some form of higher protection.

Well known activists and people who got too close to the truth could also be taken out by wet work, with the usual modus operandi being to make it look like suicide. Three examples of this are the investigative journalist’s Danny Casolaro and Gary Webb, and possibly the geo-engineer who helped construct DUMB’s, Phil Schneider.

The other way of eliminating dissidents is directed energy weapons. Two common signs are unprecedented heart attacks and fast acting cancers. An example of this is the author Dr Karla Turner PhD.

( SM is still open minded when it comes to interpreting these experiences, and has not ruled out the possibility that the attacks involve supernatural, extraterrestrial or interdimensional elements, which may emanate from the top of the control hierarchy above their human operatives ie see Ephesians 6:12*. )

SM was given to understand that the attacks would continue for some time, and that as a spiritual warrior, he was to use the pain to develop both endurance and forgiveness.

SM then requested from GS a timeline of world events to have some idea of how long he had to complete his tasks. The message again came back,

“You will be guided throughout the day. Pay close attention to detail when you feel a Quickening of the Spirit.”

SM acknowledged GS with immense love and gratitude for the guidance received. He then went on about his day, doing his best to ignore the sensations in his body. By now the fog had lifted and SM was starting to feel more normal, but still had the emotional sensation in his solar plexus.

After conferring with GS he again turned on the TV and the morning shows were back to normal - no hung over vampires or 20 year old sets. SM then proceeded into town. He had decided to take it easy after his harrowing experiences and rent out a DVD. In the store SM was looking in the new release section, but something kept pulling him to the older weekly rental DVD’s.

As he scanned the DVD’s he noticed an old copy of The Godfather starring Al Pacino. Suddenly he felt a Quickening. It wasn’t the light hearted relief he was hoping for, he was thinking something more along the lines of a Steve Martin comedy, like “A Leap of Faith” or “My Blue Heaven”. But, hey, he couldn’t help but laugh to himself at the irony.

Here was God, his Almighty Father (Mother?), directing him to watch a movie called the Godfather. Oh well, SM had watched it many years ago and it was an excellent movie, maybe he would get something more out of a second viewing.

SM put the movie on at home and settled into enjoy it. Almost two hours into the movie, just as a particular scene commenced, SM felt a powerful Quickening of the Spirit which only lasted about 20 seconds.

SM replayed the scene which coincided with the quickening over and over, as the dialogue seemed significant. It went like this ( Michael Corleone = M, Don Tommasino = D);

M “How are things in Palermo?”
    D “Young people don’t respect anything anymore”
    D “Times are changing for the worse”
    D “This place has become too dangerous for you”
    D “I want you to move to a villa near Siracusa....right now”

Knowing that the GS sometimes communicates in symbols SM attributed the following meanings intuitively;

Palermo = Home, Planet Earth
    Young People = Teenagers, Children and/or young species ie humankind
    Villa = New Home
    Siracusa = Sirius A?, ( where AC = Current = i ) Search Dogon Tribe.

Then, SM noticed something even more unusual. The time counter on the LG DVD Player during this scene, could be viewed as dates, or a timeline.

Together - the received message looks like this;

SM “How are things on Earth?” 1.59:12 or 15/9/12

GS “Young people don’t respect anything anymore” 1.59:15 or 15/9/15

GS “Times are changing for the worse” 1.59:19 or 15/9/19

GS “This place has become too dangerous for you” 1.59:25 or 15/9/25

GS “I want you to move to a home near Sirius A right now” 1.59:30 or 15/9/30

If this was real, at least SM now had some sense of how long he had to help awaken the peoples of Earth before things went seriously pear shaped.

(SM has since realised that the above potential timeline has shifted and that nothing can stop the coming era of Peace, Love and Co-operation. All that is left is for those who continue their nefarious plans for a failed New World Order to come to their senses before the third miracle, or otherwise experience consequences as yet beyond their current ability to fathom.)

Shadowman now knows the controllers and their superiors have some pretty far out toys, and that any sufficiently advanced technology can appear to be magic or supernatural.

* Ephesians 6:12 - “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
    Last edited by Shadowman; 12th July 2019 at 05:11.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th December 2019), Clear Light (14th July 2019), ClearWater (19th July 2019), Craig (18th July 2019), DeeMetrios (15th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), littleOne (4th October 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Chapter 18 – Controllers and Their Hired Goons

Having received what he felt to be the response from GS, SM now watched some Wile E Coyote and Road Runner cartoons for some light relief. He then moved on to a DVD of Gary Larson’s Tales of the Far Side II, which included his all time favourite cartoon, Kung Fu Deer.

Having resolved to continue his task of organizing a gathering, SM’s opponents amped up the attacks throughout the afternoon. Initially they used directed energy weapons causing great pain in shadow man’s chest.

A few times he thought he may be about to either collapse or have a heart attack and had to lie down. It felt as if the attacks were not just physical but were somehow affecting all levels of his being. Emotions alternated between fear, guilt and self hatred.

https://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrol10pg#_edn50

The latest development in the technology of induced fear and mind control is the cloning of the human EEG or brain waves of any targeted victim, or indeed groups. With the use of powerful computers, segments of human emotions which include anger, anxiety, sadness, fear, embarrassment, jealousy, resentment, shame, and terror, have been identified and isolated within the EEG signals as 'emotion signature clusters.' Their relevant frequencies and amplitudes have been measured. Then the very frequency/amplitude cluster is synthesized and stored on another computer. Each one of these negative emotions is separately tagged. They are then placed on the Silent Sound carrier frequencies and could silently trigger the occurrence of the same basic emotion in another human being. MC 205

https://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcont...10pg#nonlethal

Since 1961, work by Frey and others has shown that microwave energy is capable of producing tachycardia (speeding of the heartbeat) and bradycardia (slowing of the heartbeat). A 1976 US State Department report suggested it was possible to induce a heart attack in a person from a distance with radar. [50] P. 162, 167

SM tried to brush it off, and take his mind off it by watching cartoons, but the pain was bordering on torture. Then something interesting happened.

SM found he was able to communicate with the intelligence agent or handler who was varying the intensity of the weapon being used. SM even somehow knew his name - Kevin. At first SM thought the agent was positioned in a van locally, but subsequently realized he was in a communications type room at a military base. He sensed that the weapon entailed the utilization of cell phone towers and/or satellites. There were a number of other military personnel in the room, including Kevin’s superior officer.

While they could implant thoughts and emotions in SM, and read his thoughts, (subsequently confirmed in research carried out some years afterwards -using TAMI - Thought Amplifier and Mind Interface and EEG heterodyning), they were quite surprised that he had recognized what was going on, and could have a two way communication with them.

https://archive.org/stream/TheMatrix...hered_djvu.txt

They initially tried to belittle SM, saying he had no real understanding of world events, and that he should stay out of their affairs. They said that he was wasting his time researching and investigating world events on the internet and should get a real job to be of benefit to society. They said, if SM wished, he could conduct a teaching about spirituality and enlightenment locally, but unless he agreed not to discuss their weapons programs and involvement in world events, the torture would continue.

SM reminded them that he had never threatened harm to others or himself, and had delivered the invitation from GS to help them see the error of their ways. His wish to expose their forbidden weapons was to save countless lives (including their own), as well as save the planet from devastation and/or destruction. They were playing with powers they did not fully understand. Moreover they were being deceived by the entities who were providing them with technical assistance in the development of these weapons.

SM berated them for torturing one who was essentially trying to do good, instead of at least accepting the invitation for a cup of tea and communicating their reasons for doing what they did. SM was not a terrorist but was being treated as such.

For a while they fell silent and the intensity of the directed energy weapon was reduced. But then SM sensed another powerful individual entering the room of high rank and authority;

“What’s the little piss ant up to now?”

He enquired brusquely of his subordinates, who filled him in. He instructed them to increase the intensity to a much higher level, as he wanted to have a little chat.

With the pain at an excruciating level, SM now also sensed a psychotronic attack, again using EEG Heterodyning, to confuse and bewilder his mind. The high ranked official now casually said;

“This can go on for as long as we need it to you know. Oh, and you think you know what’s going on in the world, but you don’t even know what’s going on in your own family. Your brother is an asset of ours you know, he’s been working with us for years, through the Freemasons.”

SM tried to sense whether he was telling the truth. In the pain and confusion he couldn’t discern whether he was lying. He searched the room for his brother’s energy but couldn’t be sure, one way or the other.

SM and his brother hadn’t spoken with each other for the past few months. We were close, but we both had our families and our lives to live.

“I don’t believe you” SM said weakly.

“No problem, do you want me to have him call you?”

“Sure, go ahead.” SM Said. A few minutes later the high ranked official said,

“OK, he’s going to the phone now, you’ll get the call in the next 10 seconds”

SM started counting backwards from 10. When he got to 3 the phone rang.

It was his brother.

Reluctantly, SM agreed not to organise the gathering to promote World Peace or discuss publicly their secret weapons. The high ranked official, knowing SM was a man of his word, insisted SM gave it. SM formally gave his word, rationalising his decision by telling himself that as long as he could teach spiritual awakening, he would be carrying out that which was the highest priority.

Immediately the pain in his chest and the confusion stopped. Having been in intense pain for an extended period SM felt huge relief.

SM sent an email to his brother later in the day, regretfully before fully considering the possibilities. SM berated his brother if he was in any way involved with the day’s events.

In his email response and during a subsequent phone call his brother not only denied any involvement, he said he had never been a member of the Freemason’s. Not surprisingly, he thought SM should seek professional help. Also not surprisingly, after SM’s trip to Central Australia, and SM communicating openly the events leading up to it, he perceived the only rational explanation was that SM had schizophrenia.

Some may say that both the timing of his brother’s call, down to the second, as well as the command of the wind and rain, were purely coincidences. As SM has said previously, GS does not impose revelations or epiphanies, the individual is usually left with a choice as to how they interpret events.

It was possible that SM’s brother was also being monitored, hence the timing of his call could be exploited in a manipulative fashion. Bearing in mind the propensity of the controllers to isolate targets from their family and support networks.

It is also worth mentioning that unlike countries such as India, where spiritual experiences such as Kundalini Rising or the manifestation of paranormal powers such as Siddhi’s are seen in the context of spiritual realisation, in the West, there is no such framework. As such, anything out of the ordinary, as defined by the dominant paradigms of Science and Psychology, falls into the definition of mental illness.

Because the technologies referred to above ie EEG heterodyning and TAMI, are classified and unknown to the general public, it is relatively easy for the intelligence agencies to use “voice of god” satellite microwave transmissions on unsuspecting targets to either discredit them, isolate them from their family and friends, or to utilize them as an asset.

The sceptical reader would do well to keep an open mind regarding these subjects and spend some time reading the growing body of information in relation to these subjects online before making a determination as to their validity. * See Bibliography for relevant websites and books.

https://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrol10pg#_edn50

That such weapons have been used can be in little doubt. When the deployment of Cruise missiles at American bases in the UK was at its height, women peace campaigners staged a series of highly publicized peaceful protests outside the perimeter wires. In late 1985, the women in the peace camps at Greenham Common began to experience unusual patterns of illness, ranging from severe headaches, drowsiness, menstrual bleeding at abnormal times or after the onset of menopause, to bouts of temporary paralysis and faulty speech coordination. Electronics Today [76] magazine carried out a number of measurements, and in December 1985 published their report which concluded: "Readings taken with a wide range of signal strength meters showed marked increases in the background signal level near one of the women's camps at a time when they claimed to be experiencing ill effects." They noted that if the women created noise or a disturbance near the fence, the signals rose sharply. MC 201

It is entirely possible that targeted individuals have been manipulated by these technologies, used in conjunction with psychological trauma to develop alters or split personalities, similiar to those techniques used in Project Monarch, to carry out mass shootings and other acts of terror. All to achieve the agencies objectives or justify their ongoing financial budgets.

Once again, if you doubt the capacity of these methods, watch the Derren Brown episode called the Assassin, where an individual is programmed to carry out a mock assassination of the TV personality Stephen Fry. Then research the assassination of Robert Kennedy by Sirhan Sirhan.

In SM’s own country the joint military defense facility referred to, which initially caused great unrest amongst the Australian people, has of recent times had surprisingly fewer and fewer protesters. Even though it is being used in an offensive capacity, including relaying targeting information for American Drones, which are being operated in sovereign countries and killing innocent women and children. The reader is urged to research and examine the statistics in relation to the ratio of innocent people being killed by drones compared to militants.

There is also the probability that two Australian Prime Ministers, Gough Whitlam and Harold Holt, were removed from office and terminated respectively, for opposition to this base. See the bibliography for further information.

For those of you who would like to venture further out on the limb with SM for a moment, another explanation is the use of technology such as project Looking Glass, EEG Heterodyning computer modelling, or similiar inherent supernatural abilities, allowing the controllers, to see or read possible future timelines. In this way, natural born leaders, whistleblowers, or spiritually awakened persons who are identified as threats, can be eliminated or discredited before fulfilling their destiny by inspiring or awakening significant numbers in the population, or exposing the technologies and methodologies of the controllers.

People like John F Kennedy, Gandhi, John Lennon, Osho, Martin Luther King and Bob Marley to name a few.

This may be effective when the number of humans awakening is rare, but it seems that we are in a transformative age, where the numbers of people awakening to the truth is increasing exponentially. It is like popcorn going off in a pot, or flowers blooming in a field. It may be possible to eliminate the “early poppers and bloomers” fairly easily, but as the awakening reaches critical mass, ever more sophisticated means of control are necessary.

Hence the need for not only the total surveillance system of the controllers, but advanced AI technology to process and assimilate the data. In the information age, as human networking exposes the older tools of control - including organised religion, frequency modulation of the human body through mass poisoning with heavy metals like mercury and aluminium, together with neurotoxins like aspartame and fluoride, new more effective means must be developed and implemented. These older techniques were effective as slow kill systems, which were difficult to show causative relationships without detailed long term studies.

Ultimately the goal is control of the mind and belief systems, leading to slavery physically, psychologically, financially and spiritually. Various overt and covert systems are used to this end. Examples of the overt system are indoctrination from an early age in the “education” system - princess and warrior programming of young boys and girls, advertising and programming via TV, movies, magazines, etc. Pretty much anything that induces lower frequency emotional responses like fear, guilt, hatred, low self esteem, hopelessness and terror make humans easier to control.

Examples of the covert system include subliminal advertising, mass hypnosis and advanced psychological manipulation techniques such as those used by the TV presenter Derren Brown. If you view Derren’s video on subliminal advertising,

then watch the 2010 Serta commercial, where Donald trump tells the “sheep”;

“Why don't you come work for me... it's something you were born to do”

before telling one of two other sheep, whom are standing on towers 9 and 11,

“looking good”

You’ll get the gist of it. SM sincerely hopes Donald trump has had a change of heart in recent years, but his recent declaration of “Owning the Skies” during a recent military parade on 4/7/19, is not indicative of this, regardless of what “Q” says. In the near future he may come to understand whom actually rules the skies. And the probable cause of the Quake in California on this date.

The controllers also understand the energetic nature of symbols, dates, locations and numbers, which are often used in carrying out their objectives. There will sometimes be associated synchronicities which may be planned or coincidental.

Two examples of these are an ad on the side of the bus blown up in London on 7/7. It was an ad for a movie, with the tagline “Outright Terror, Bold and Brilliant”. Another was the poster for the Sari night club on the night of the Bali bombing which read the “Ultimate Explosion Party”. These are possibly messages directed at the subconscious awareness of the masses, indicating that the controllers can not only organise and carry out these attacks, but can do so with impunity “in plain sight”, and boast about it.

Another tell tale sign of covert events by the controllers is drills taking place on the same day as an event, as was the case with both 9/11 and 7/7.

More difficult to prove are the psychotronic and directed energy weapons already discussed, which are protected by National Security Acts and compartmentalised branches in Intelligence agencies like the CIA, NSA, etc.

As we move into the new cycle of the 25,900 year precession of the equinox, of which 2012 was towards the end of a 30 yr transition, (where the rising of the sun on the winter solstice in the Northern Hemisphere, aligns with the crossing of the dark rift in the Milky Way) more and more secrets will come to light. This period is also the dawning of the 2000 year age of Aquarius, and marks the end of the Kali Yuga or Dark Age. The controllers true identities and activities will be exposed, either with or without their permission.

Shadowman now knows that the controllers can manipulate our minds and our bodies, but cannot touch our Spirit and Heart.

Shadowman now knows that nothing REAL can be threatened.

Shadowman now knows that once you know yourself as BEING ONE with GS, you will have found the greatest LOVE of all.

Reference Songs
    Marvin Gaye – What’s Going On
    Bob Marley - Redemption Song
    Van Morrison - Did Ye Get Healed
    Whitney Houston - The Greatest Love of All
    Last edited by Shadowman; 7th August 2020 at 00:54.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th December 2019), Clear Light (14th July 2019), ClearWater (19th July 2019), DeeMetrios (15th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), littleOne (5th October 2019), Rich (19th July 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Chapter 19 - The Dark Night of the Soul

Over the next couple of days SM reflected on the agreement he had made with the controllers. He wondered if his verbal contract was valid under Universal Law given he had been under extreme duress verging on torture at the time.

Two nights later SM was attending his daughter’s graduation dinner at a local Club. Shortly before the presentation of awards SM again felt the familiar chest pain come on strongly. He felt as if he was about to collapse.

He then received a projected message from the high ranked official;

“Remember, we can target you anytime, anywhere. And we can also target your family. We are monitoring your thoughts. Honour your agreement.”

The next day SM was again having second thoughts about the agreement. His daughter had gone to a friend’s house for an overnight birthday party. Throughout the evening SM felt he was again being targeted as he was feeling irrational confusion and fear. He sought guidance from GS, but in his distressed state couldn’t discriminate between his own thoughts and what may have been projected scenario’s.

SM had travelled with a friend to a local town 6 days previously. On the day he had felt a quickening of the Spirit while watching a movie entitled – Avatar, The Last Airbender. On the way there his friend had played a song which caught his attention. It was called Farewell Rocketship, by Children Collide.

In his pain and confusion SM now began to think, he had possibly misinterpreted the timeline signs and that instead of having until 2030, a countdown of ten days had begun on the day he had seen the Avatar movie, and that he was to proceed to a specific location by the following Wednesday where he was to be taken off planet.

SM picked up his daughter the following morning from her friend’s house and proceeded up the coast towards the specified location. He didn’t tell his daughter where he was going and asked her not to talk as they were being monitored. This no doubt caused her great distress, for which SM was, and is, deeply sorry.

SM proceeded to his elder daughter’s house, a trip of about 3 hours. By the time he arrived the fear had lost it’s hold, and the whole scenario was appearing more and more like a projection, either by the controllers, or a distorted creation of his own mind under duress.

SM abandoned his plans to travel to the specific location and stayed the night at his daughters. He ended up staying a few days before returning home to organise his youngest daughters birthday party.

SM now intuited that any such fearful scenarios, whether projections by the controllers or creations of his own mind were best ignored. As long as SM stayed in the vibration of Love, and did not identify with such thoughts, he could not be manipulated.

He had had enough of the controllers though, and decided that for now at least, he would only do a local spiritual teaching. SM was prepared to sacrifice himself if need be, but could not accept the ongoing risk to his family.

Shadowman now knows, just like Michael Corleone says, “Just when you think you’re out, they draw you back in.”

Reference Song
    Children Collide - Farewell Rocketship
    Last edited by Shadowman; 12th July 2019 at 05:18.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th December 2019), Clear Light (14th July 2019), ClearWater (19th July 2019), DeeMetrios (15th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), littleOne (5th October 2019), Rich (19th July 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

SECTION 4 - THE AWAKENING

Chapter 20 - Enlightenment

A month or so after the events in the previous chapter something happened which is extremely difficult to put into words. Language is a tool of the dream, presupposing a duality of an observer and the observed world.

While it is useful for operating in this third dimensional world, it’s limits become apparent when it attempts to reach beyond finite objects and concepts into that which is beyond the mind ie the infinite and the eternal.

Nevertheless, while silence is the most direct path to the Absolute, many are not ready to understand it, or to attempt to reach it through meditation . SM will do his best to explain the unexplainable with the tools at hand.

SM had gone to bed as usual. The next morning he awoke early and entered into meditation. As had happened many times before he entered into the euphoric detached state of Witnessing Awareness, where everything in the field of awareness, including the body, mind, thoughts, feelings and the sense of a separate self or ego, are simply like clouds floating by in an immense unlimited sky.

This state is known by many names like Samadhi or Satori or Turiya. While there is no longer identification with a separate personality or observer, there is still a distinction between awareness, and everything which comes and goes in the field of awareness.

What happened next can be put into words, however no words can do it justice. The finger pointing at the full moon can never be the full moon and the accompanying phenomena may be unique to each individual.

Simultaneously there was an inner blinding flash of light together with the sensation of the collapse of all forms and concepts and awareness as separate phenomena into a singularity or unified whole.

This singularity was not like a black hole existing in a universe, rather it was the plenary reality that was All That Is. It was the Essence, the Source and the Reality. Only it, in fact, is real. Only it IS.

Everything, and I do mean every thing, from time to space to mind to matter to an infinite multitude of universes, were just occlusions or shadows of this Reality. They are just dreams, illusions, maya, samsara, holographic reflections or temporary appearances of that which Eternally IS.

As the Reality, everything is real, for nothing is separate from it, but as the appearance of separate forms, things are unreal. It is like golden ornaments. The shapes of the ornaments are temporary, but they are always gold.

With this deeply profound realisation is the awakening to the fact that this is your true identity, this is your Real Identity, Eternal and Infinite. In the past those that have proclaimed this reality, having been misunderstood, have been crucified, poisoned and killed. They have, in uttering this sublime truth, been accused of blasphemy by the unawakened.

You can see the misunderstanding. They are not proclaiming that somehow their individual self or ego has attained godhood, but rather that with the dis-identification with their individual or shadow self, (or SM ;-)), they have realised their true eternal nature, or essence, or atman.

I and my father are one - Jesus

I am the Truth, I am the Truth - Mansoor Al-Hallaj

When he sees me in all, and sees all in me, then I never leave him and he never leaves me. And he, who in this oneness of Love, loves me in whatever he sees, wherever this man may live, in truth, he lives in me. - Krishna

This is why Jesus’ proclamation and parables were recorded by his disciples as the Gospel (God’s Spell, or Glad Tidings). You are, in reality, eternal. Not that your ego is eternal (thank heavens), for it’s apparent separation has caused untold suffering within the dream. Your Real nature, which is inherently blissful, aware, and of the vibration of LOVE, is your true everlasting Being.

Once you awaken, or realise this directly, you will know that everyone you meet, every human, every animal, every thing, is simply a reflection of yourself. Which is why Self Realised or Awakened Beings say things like;

God is Love - Jesus

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you – Jesus

Love God and love your neighbour - Jesus

Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever has not kindness has not faith. - Muhammed (PBUH)

To overcome evil with good is good, to resist evil by evil is evil. - Muhammed (PBUH)

You will not enter paradise until you have faith; and you will not complete your faith till you love one another. - Muhammed (PBUH)

But of all I could name, verily love is the highest. Love & devotion that make one forgetful of everything else, love that unites the lover with me - Krishna

By serving me with steadfast Love, a man or woman goes beyond the gunas. Such a one is fit for union with Brahman. - Krishna

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. - Jalaluddin Rumi

Once awakened you are free of identification with the mind, which rules by illusion, fear and desire. You are free to watch as your personality, your previous self, does something, or nothing. There is the understanding of an immeasurably vast plan, an intelligence incomparable to the human mind, which is unfolding a cosmic destiny beyond individual comprehension.

But most of all, you are free to be loving. To be aligned with that which is your true nature, which is kind, patient, forgiving, self sacrificing, loving and tolerant. In the vibration of Love, neither grasping nor resisting, you become sensitive to the miracles, blessings and immense beauty which surround you, in a sense creating at times heaven for yourself on earth.

This is not to say that your relative form becomes perfect, which is a common misunderstanding. Your body/mind has the momentum of it’s past conditioning and experiences, which continues for some time. It is like a car on the freeway having the engine suddenly turned off. It takes a while to coast to a stop. During this process though, the elevated awareness and detachment is often sufficient to recognise and resolve previous behavioural patterns of the mind or beliefs that were unhelpful.

In the spirit of the Great Gull Chiang’s final advice to Jonathan Livingstone Seagull, you keep working on love, and how to best express or manifest that love, given your circumstances and understanding.

Do not expect that this awakening will make your life easier in these current times, where materialism and service to a personal self are at their height. It is no coincidence that the word idiot derives from the Greek idiōtēs meaning private person. It is this private perception, where we favour or exclude others based on our own family, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, politics, species and religion that leads to inequality, selfishness, conflict and division.

Like Jake, in the wonderful movie Revolver, you may find yourself giving away or losing all that you previously held dear before finding true freedom. This is the dark night of the soul, symbolised by the death of the ego, as with the crucifixion, or the phoenix burning, before rising from the ashes as the True Self.

Another consequence is that you are free to allow others to grow in whatsoever way they choose, knowing the journey to awakening is one of many lifetimes. You understand that nothing real can be threatened, regardless of appearances.

Like the Sun, which supports all life on earth - both apparently good, as well as apparently evil, you can now give of your love to others in whatever way serves them best, without judgement or expectations.

There is also the awareness of the exactitude of Universal Law for all those still bound within the dream. Where Human Law is imperfect, a pale shadow manipulated by corruption, money and sophistry, Universal Law is just and exact. What goes around truly does come around eventually.

Those who continue to willfully break or attempt to circumvent these laws, and who intend to cite informed consent, are about to find out that they are sadly mistaken. They have perceived the infinite patience and Love of the Absolute as an assurance of non interference in their long held plans to enslave the human race and prevent it’s rightful evolution and destiny.

Their continued arrogance and complete lack of understanding of GS, both in the absolute and relative sense, has them confident that their goal is within reach. They truly have no idea of the enormity of their error, or of what is upon them.

Shadowman now knows he is not really Shadowman

Shadowman now knows that God is Love = Sat Chit Ananda

Reference Songs
    Gnarls Barkely – Crazy
    The Stylistics – You are Everything
    Andy Gibb – An Everlasting Love
    The Waterboys, Live at Glastonbury - Spirit
    The Waterboys – This is the Sea
    The Waterboys - Trumpets
    The Waterboys – You Saw the Whole of the Moon
    The Fountain – Together We Will Live Forever
    Bob Dylan – Knocking on Heavens Door
    Gary Go – Wonderful
    Last edited by Shadowman; 21st July 2019 at 01:59.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th December 2019), Clear Light (14th July 2019), ClearWater (19th July 2019), Craig (18th July 2019), DeeMetrios (15th July 2019), Eva2 (15th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), Heart-2-Heart (14th July 2019), littleOne (5th October 2019), Rich (19th July 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Chapter 21 – The Message, A Choice and Three Signs

As SM has previously indicated, the choice, at least within the dream we call the world, essentially can be designated as one between Love and Fear.

A teacher appeared 2000 years ago, providing an alternative to the old paradigm of an eye for an eye and revenge. He taught love and forgiveness, and set a shining example in this regard. Other enlightened teachers, both before and after, have echoed this teaching in different cultures and different languages.

Humankind has experimented with this choice for the past 2000 years.

SM is fairly confident that were it not for the manipulation of humankind over that time, that they would have chosen Love. The controllers have been using secrecy, deception and control of the major institutions of society - including organised religion, politics, education, financial institutions, scientific and technological research, the military, media, entertainment, medicine and healthcare to ensure humanity does not become free of their enslavement.

It is difficult to make clear choices, when a species is being assaulted at practically every level - physically, emotionally, psychologically and spiritually. It is also somewhat sad that a small percentage of the human species, duped though they may have been into believing they were ultimately serving humanity, have enabled these entities to carry out their nefarious plans on this planet, which they could not have done without human assistance and human institutions.

Those that choose Love can be recognised by their actions rather than hollow words. To print on your currency In God We Trust, means nothing if you rely on stockpiling or using inhumane weapons of mass destruction, including nuclear, chemical, electromagnetic and biological weapons. Nor if you allow your military and intelligence agencies to target as terrorists those that would speak of peace, with horrendous torture, using microwave and directed energy weapons.

GS offered the American Government a private invitation to hear a message for the salvation and correction of your once great nation, which you, or personnel acting on your behalf, refused to hear.

Now that message is being delivered to you publicly, for it is still not too late for your nation to rise to what your great constitution envisaged, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. Elements of your military have violated these rights, both within and beyond your borders.

Further, the message is now being addressed not just to the American Government and it’s people, but to all the nations and peoples of this planet, as well as to the human controllers and their perceived superiors.

There are now information systems and technologies in place which can allow for the will of all people, whom are created equal in the eyes of GS, to choose their destiny and the destiny of this jewel of creation.

The elite minority are relying on your fear and psychological trauma to institute their plans of a total surveillance society. While at the same time causing the very wars and poverty and injustice which engender that fear. The same techniques of trauma based mind control, applied selectively in the past, are being applied on a global scale, with the creation of false flag events and bad actors like Al Qaeda and Isis, by intelligence agencies like the CIA and Mossad. Their created events and the resulting ongoing conflicts are then broadcast nightly on the news in TV “programmes”, traumatizing the population to accept ever more invasive forms of surveillance and control.

Look where that fear has gotten humanity. Enough weapons of mass destruction have been compiled to destroy the planet several times over. It is only through sheer luck, or divine intervention, or the heroic bravery of Russian military personnel like Stanislov Petrov who refused to follow protocol and report a detected launch of US nuclear weapons during a radar computer detection malfunction in 1983, that WWIII has not already taken place. But now with the advancement of AI the human factor is being removed from the launch equation.

Another example of human bravery and intelligence not afforded AI, was during the Cuban missile crisis in October of 1962. When a Russian Submarine Commander gave the order to prepare the launch of a nuclear torpedo, requiring the authorisation of three senior officers, one of those officers named Vasili Arkhipov refused under extremely adverse circumstances, thereby averting what surely would have triggered WWIII.

Sadly humanity, or at least it’s political and military leaders, have not learned from these incidents. With the current expansion of nuclear armed countries the mathematical probability of an exchange is becoming inevitable, unless humanity undergoes a radical transformation. The doomsday clock sits anywhere from 5 minutes to midnight to 1 minute to midnight, and the masses are too enslaved by their debts to be able to spend sufficient time or energy looking into events which would enable them to see through the sanctioned official stories being promoted by a controlled media.

While countries spend tens of billions or hundreds of billions of dollars on their military budgets, organisations like The United Nations do not even have sufficient resources to address mass famines, or intervene in genocides in a timely manner.

And what is the budget for peace programmes, or research into the real causes of international conflict, poverty and inequality?

Humanity has become so traumatised and zombified by the media, pharmaceutical products, and self medication with alcohol and recreational drugs due to the increasing stresses placed upon them by unrealistic work life balance, that the situation has become seemingly hopeless.

The institutions of Government and it’s associated military and defence departments continue to follow the same failed mantra of updating military power for their security. When the only true security can come from equality and justice for all nations. Where choices are made to benefit all, not individual countries, families and corporations.

Where humans learn to live in balance with animals and the environment, arising not just from different belief systems, but the genuine spiritual awakening to the fact that we are all truly children of the One God, the God of Love, and that when we do harm to others, we do harm to ourselves.

So, SM will outline in the coming chapter a real choice and a real opportunity to transcend the current madness, where the criminally insane inmates are currently running the asylum. A choice where the vote of every human aged 15 and above will have an equal vote. A true democratic expression of the will of humanity, not the elite few. A chance for all humans to say no to the established failed political power structures including an out of control Military Industrial Complex with it’s associated private corporations and “intelligence” agencies.

A chance to bring full disclosure of that which is necessary for humanity to better understand it’s place in the cosmos. Along with the truth of the interactions, treaties and exchanges between governments and the military and those of other species. The truth of authorised abductions in exchange for advanced technologies. The truth of reverse engineered technologies which have led to the very advances in computers which now place humanity in great danger through the implementation of AI in hacking nuclear launch protocols and codes.

An opportunity to establish true international cooperation, achieving a level of security which would then allow the revelation of technologies secretly being used by the military. Technologies which would put an end to reliance on fossil fuels and the resulting oil wars and environmental disasters like the BP oil spill in the Gulf.

To the current rulers, please know this. GS is aware of all that is happening. In the coming transformation there are going to be made visible to the peoples of this planet three signs. Even at this late hour it is not too late for you to realize the error of your ways and avoid the inevitable and irreversible consequences of your actions under Divine Universal Law.

You cannot escape the consequences of your actions to date, but do not be deceived into thinking a change of heart, even now, could not help you. The ineffable Love of GS is beyond comprehension.

Here then is The Message as received from GS to all Nations and the hidden rulers;

Phase 1 – De-escalation

1. Withdraw all military personnel, including intelligence agents and any privately contracted personnel acting in a military or paramilitary capacity, not engaged in UN sanctioned actions, to within your sovereign countries borders as defined under current international boundaries and laws. This includes the cessation of any and all illegal unilateral military actions not sanctioned by UN resolutions. All Naval military vessels are to return to within their home countries territorial waters until further notice.

2. No country may henceforth project into space any vehicle, missile, platform or satellite which has weaponry or military surveillance capacity, without the approval of a world governing body, currently by UN Resolution. No country may take any offensive measures with currently existing or operational weapons systems against any extraterrestrial unidentified or identified flying objects, unless they are directly fired upon and are acting in self defence.

3. No country can enter individually into treaties with other species, either secretly or publicly, without the open discussion and evaluation of any such treaty by the UN Security Council, including all of it’s members, both permanent and temporary. Any interactions between humans and other species are to be publicly broadcast, open and transparent. Any and all treaties made to date are to be made public, with the full contents disclosed publicly online.

4. Withdraw all remotely operated military equipment such as drones to within your countries borders.

5. Cease all military games and exercises beyond your countries borders.

6. Close all military bases operating beyond your borders, including communication facilities used for military purposes. Close all facilities beyond your borders involved in researching chemical, biological or nuclear weapons, whether independently or jointly with other countries. Close all signals intelligence bases operating beyond your borders. All existing treaties or contracts authorising joint facility bases are to be declared void by both countries involved.

7. Immediately begin the processes necessary to cease production of, and decommission, deactivate and dispose of all weapons and devices capable of mass destruction or mind control, whether based terrestrially, both above or below the surface, in earth’s orbit, or beyond. This includes all conventional, nuclear, chemical and biological weapons. This includes all classified weapons as yet unknown to the public, including, but not limited to, directed energy weapons, microwave weapons, particle beam weapons, laser weapons and radio frequency weapons. It also includes electromagnetic, resonant and scalar weapons capable of altering the weather, or creating earthquakes and tsunami’s. It further includes any device or equipment capable of reading or projecting thought patterns, causing illness or disease at a distance, altering emotional states or otherwise interfering in the freewill and wellbeing of any individual via behavioural modification.

8. Disarm all offensive weapons from vehicles of projected force, including, but not limited to, missiles, rockets, planes, ships, land vehicles and submarines. This includes all craft capable of anti-gravitional and interplanetary capability.

9. Cease the sale of all weapons, ammunition and military technology and information, including military training, between nations.

10. To those who, individually or collectively, are operating within your borders seeking the establishment of a tyrannical and dictatorial technocracy through the establishment of a new world order. You will publicly reveal yourselves and your interference in humanities history. You will disclose openly the methods, technologies, organisations, secret societies and systems of control and deception you have used to control and manipulate humanity throughout the course of history. You will present and submit yourself to any legal actions commenced in International Courts Of Law as a result of your actions.

11. There will appear three unmistakable Signs in the coming Revelation, such that all will know that they are not caused by any extraterrestrial species, interdimensional entities, advanced civil or military technologies; but rather are a direct emanation of the Absolute Prime Creator, the True and Only God, the ineffable God of Love.

12. All nations have until the end of the third Sign to complete the above actions. This is the final opportunity for individuals in this current age, who have committed, or continue to commit severe or repeated violations of Universal Law, to mitigate the consequences of their actions before being given the opportunity for continued learning and growth in other appropriate environments, upon the completion of their earthly incarnation. Such environments and experiences will be exactly commensurate with the level of suffering their actions have caused others, as well as the degree to which their actions have violated the Universal Law of Freewill.

It would be a mistake to interpret the above message as a threat. GS doesn’t do threats. GS does however provide timely loving advice at the time of significant periods of transformation to allow those whose actions are not in alignment with Universal Law, such as personnel in the defence forces and intelligence agencies, whom have been deceived as to the true purpose of their deployment, to look into their hearts and decide the best course of action for themselves and humanity at large.

To the rest of humanity, that are not involved with the military or knowingly involved with the current rulers and their plans, rejoice. For your freedom to choose to evolve in Love and Peace, as your true Creator intended, is at hand.

Reference Song
    Europe - The Final Countdown
    Last edited by Shadowman; 12th April 2020 at 23:40.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th December 2019), Clear Light (14th July 2019), ClearWater (20th July 2019), DeeMetrios (15th July 2019), Eva2 (15th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), littleOne (5th October 2019), Rich (19th July 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Chapter 22 - Solutions to Big Problems Inc.

Here then is an alternative to the current situation. The proposal will in due course be placed on a web site where every Human Being aged 15 and over can register one vote. The database will be open to being viewed by anyone, who can check not only the record of their own vote, but the vote of any other person. The proposal will be listed in all major languages. Voting will be voluntary.

The website will contain the following information for each person. Their full name, their date of birth and their current address. Their choice of either yes or no to the proposal. That’s it.

The first step to creating a solution to the current world order, which benefits the very few, is to express the will of the many. In spite of the divisions being sown through deception, inequality, warfare and indoctrination, humanity is at it’s core a species whose Essence is Love. What follows is a broad outline of what is possible, when those who are truly guided by Love, are ready to stand up as ONE, and manifest our true nature.

Once an overwhelming majority of humanity has expressed clearly it’s will, and withdrawn consent from the current imbalanced system designed to benefit the powerful and few, the transformation will begin to accelerate. The information and communication systems necessary are already in place.

Proposal and Initial Strategy to Eliminate War and Poverty, and to Evolve in Peace, Love and Mutual Cooperation.

1. We, as members of humanity, acknowledge that all people have equal rights. That all have the right to clean water, food and housing. That the resources of this planet are for the benefit of all. That all have the right to education, healthcare and freedom of speech, regardless of their financial circumstances.

2. An International Council for Peace (ICP), established not by the financial elites or the superpowers, but by all of the people, for all of the people, will be set up to act decisively as situations arise, be they international conflicts or natural disasters. This ICP will be responsible for the allocation of resources to deal effectively with conflicts and disasters, in a timely manner.

The ICP will consist of 3 elected representatives for each country with a population greater than 100 million, 2 elected representative for each country with a population between 10 - 100 million, while countries with a population less than 10 million will have 1 elected representative.

The primary goal of all elected representatives will not be to benefit their home countries, as is the case with the current system, but to serve humanity and planet Earth as a whole, and make decisions which are in the best interests of the entire human race and the planet.

Representatives will be required to live onsite at ICP villages, to be available for emergency meetings so proposals can be voted on at short notice. The village location will rotate from year to year amongst member countries.

3. All countries agree to disband all intelligence agencies and secret societies. All international diplomacy will be open and transparent. Where any two or more countries are unable to resolve their differences during public televised diplomatic relations, the ICP will conduct whatever assessments, consultations and investigations are deemed necessary before presenting a proposal for voting on by all worldwide members. Any such proposal must receive 80% of votes to be implemented. All proposals and voting will be televised and completely transparent.

4. The council can only intervene in a sovereign countries internal affairs in the following circumstances;

a) The sovereign countries government requests such assistance.

b) Their is evidence of abuse of human rights not being dealt with internally and the ICP vote to intervene is greater than 80%.

5. Each nation will be permitted a maximum of 5000 ground peacekeepers to prevent incursions within recognised international borders. These peacekeepers will be highly trained, and screened psychologically to ensure both their neutrality and their dedication to maintaining the balance of world peace. All such peacekeepers will be issued with the same standardised weapon.

6. The ICP will empower authorised inspection teams in each country to inspect and monitor any and all military or industrial facilities.

7. An international force of 50,000 peacekeepers, distributed equally across all major continents on ICP facilities and embassies, will remain on call, and under the authority of the International Council for Peace. These peacekeepers will be made up from all nations, highly trained, and screened psychologically to ensure both their neutrality and their dedication to maintaining the balance of world peace. They will be issued with the same standardised weapon as national peacekeepers.

Only international peacekeepers will be able to be deployed on foreign lands by the ICP, and only they will have access to air and sea transport for enforcement purposes.

8. All nations will reduce their current military personnel by 33.33% per year for the next three years. By the end of the third year they will be allowed the maximum of 5,000 peacekeepers.

9. Any country undergoing famine, natural disaster, or disease outbreak can apply to the ICP for assistance. The ICP will maintain a Disaster Response Group of 50,000 personnel, stationed on three reclaimed military bases, globally located to provide quick response to emerging natural crises. The DRG will use refitted cargo planes, helicopters, ships and ground transport vehicles to deliver emergency aid and medical support. Where necessary they will be supported by ICP Peacekeepers.

Nationally, each countries decommissioned defence force ships, aircraft and land vehicles will be reconfigured for disaster relief to be used in the event of natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, tsunami’s and bushfires. Adequate personnel in each country being stood down from the defense forces will be retrained and employed by each government as disaster relief workers.

10. With the trillions of dollars now saved internationally from cuts to military expenditure all countries with the capacity to do so will now provide;

11. Free education at all institutions. All educational institutions will be publicly funded, ensuring equal opportunity and standards. Advancement will be dependent upon completing competency tests. Governments will set the number of placements available in any university degree according to a nations needs.

12. Free healthcare at all facilities. An expansion of facilities necessary to properly care for the elderly, disabled and the mentally ill. All healthcare facilities will be publicly funded ensuring equal access and standards of care are received by all.

13. Proper staffing levels in healthcare, education, policing, fire departments, emergency services and childcare to ensure reduced stress for those working in public service.

14. Public Housing for the homeless.

15. Crisis Housing for any person at risk of assault at their current residence.

16. Proper facilities to temporarily house refugees and their families until it is safe for them to return to their home countries.

17. Equality of income. No individual should receive more than four times the average wage, regardless of their occupation.

18. Proper funding for the ICP for ongoing costs, disaster relief and peacekeeping operations as required.

19. Adequate liveable income for the unemployed, the aged pension, disability pensions, carers, single parents and veterans.

20. Proper education, counselling, medical and rehabilitation programmes for those in gaol/jail.

21. Proper education and rehabilitation facilities for those with drug addictions.

22. Implementation of technologies currently protected by secrecy and national security acts, for the betterment of humanity in transportation, energy production, health and security.

23. Transformation of all weapons manufacture and research facilities, both government and private, into applying declassified technologies into viable and efficient means of building and construction, transportation, energy production, agricultural machinery and methods, exploration and medical equipment.

24. Decommissioned defence force ships, aircraft and land vehicles will be reconfigured for disaster relief to be used in the event of natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, tsunami’s and bushfires. Adequate personnel in each country being stood down from the defense forces will be retrained and employed by each government as disaster relief workers, according to each countries circumstances.

25. Elimination of personal income tax.

26. Elimination of interest on all financial transactions.

27. Financial institutions such as Reserve Banks or Central Banks that are privately owned shall not “create wealth” under the fractional reserve banking system to be loaned to governments, then repaid with interest. Instead, governments will take over these institutions and redistribute wealth equitably. Governments shall create wealth according to each countries GDP and assign funds to public services like healthcare, education, policing, infrastructure and public housing. Government run banks will issue interest free loans according to each individuals capacity to repay, with a flat administration fee.

28. Corporations, which shield individual owners from personal responsibility and legal consequences, while channeling profits and benefits to the few, will be restructured. Only employees and owners will be equal shareholders. Owners and employees will be liable individually for any actions or negligence which knowingly causes damage to people or the environment. Public Companies will raise funds in the same way as individuals, through application for interest free loans through government banks. Profits will be equally split into dividends for employees and reinvestment into company growth at a 50/50 ratio.

29. Research into food and nutrition will substitute viable protein alternatives to phase out the exploitation and consumption of animal based products. This has already been largely achieved. With increased variety and consumption of these non animal based products the cost of such alternatives will be markedly decreased.

By ceasing it’s exploitation and cruelty of treatment of the animal kingdom, humanity will free itself under Universal Law of the current system, under which it itself is exploited and cruelly treated by more technologically advanced species.

30. The ICP will conduct studies into viable sustainable population numbers and present the findings for international debate. Should measures to control population growth be necessary they will be openly debated and discussed.

31. Current issues such as global warming and pollution, largely due to dependence on fossil fuels, will be resolved through the application of currently existing, but classified technologies.

32. Just limits will be placed on personal financial wealth. No individual should have assets greater than $10 Million while others are homeless and starving to death. Once the gross inequalities on this planet have been addressed this can be reviewed. Whether they be royalty, political leaders, celebrities, bankers or business leaders, their wealth could not have been accumulated without humanity, and to humanity it should be equally distributed.
    Last edited by Shadowman; 12th July 2019 at 05:42.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th December 2019), Clear Light (14th July 2019), ClearWater (20th July 2019), DeeMetrios (15th July 2019), Ernie Nemeth (19th July 2019), Eva2 (16th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Epilogue

As previously hinted at, every two thousand years or so humanity gets to make a choice, individually and collectively.

Before making your choice, consider the past two thousand years. While those who do not learn from the past are condemned to repeat it, it would be fair to say that it hasn’t exactly been a level playing field. How can one use their mind wisely to make freewill choices when that very mind has been influenced and controlled in ways that are difficult to comprehend?

The answer lies in increased awareness and communication. As human consciousness goes through it’s repeated trials it grows. This is the nature of things. It can be slowed or repressed but cannot be stopped.

In this transformational age many are beginning to awaken to the truth of the situation on this planet. Those who hope to stop this awakening through total surveillance and mind control will fail. They will fail because their actions are not aligned with Universal Law and the Prime Creator.

There actions have been allowed up to this point as ultimately they cannot destroy or damage that which is Real in all living things. All living things are, in the bigger picture, evolving into the understanding and Realisation of Oneness with All That Is. All who attempt to interfere in the freewill and growth of other living things, whether by deception, force or manipulation are subject to the consequences of their actions. They are also, unbeknownst to them, imprisoning and limiting themselves at the same time as their captors.

Those who are awaiting the return of a Messiah, Maitreya, Pahana, Kalki or Mahdi in an individual form are mistaken. The coming manifestation of the Divine will be evident in all who awaken to the truth of their eternal nature.

Those of worldy power and authority seek to maintain their hold by eliminating or discrediting the messengers of the Divine. Their greatest fear is of you finding out the truth. Once you truly know you are not the body, or even the mind, you cannot be controlled. They have managed to contain the few who have taught Love and Truth, but they cannot contain the exponentially increasing number of awakened beings.

The wave of awakened consciousness is coming. Those who align with it will be aligning with All That Is, with Reality, with the Power of Love. Those who continue to resist will soon find themselves evolving in realms more suitable to their level of development.

So, do you want a repeat of the last two thousand years, with its war’s, famines, genocides, torture, deception, secrecy, inequality, hatred and fear - where only the very very few benefit? Or are you ready to live as our True Creator intended, respecting and loving God, each other, animals and the environment?

I choose Love.

Reference Song
    Frankie Goes to Hollywood – The Power of Love
    Last edited by Shadowman; 12th July 2019 at 05:44.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Clear Light (14th July 2019), ClearWater (20th July 2019), DeeMetrios (15th July 2019), Ernie Nemeth (19th July 2019), Eva2 (16th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), littleOne (5th October 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019), what is a name? (24th July 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Appendix A - NDE’s to date

- Tarzan Swing at Hanging Rock, nylon burn, rotissorie effect, rock cliff and shelf, others killed there by slamming back into cliff after not letting go 60-80 foot drop.
    - Noosa Hurricane bodysurf into pylons of old jetty.
    - Heart stopping, 3 days in Hospital on ECG 2015.
    - Heart episode 2017, ECG and Angiogram show no structural abnormality.
    - Golf swing, ball just missed temple as caddy.
    - Waking up in creek from chest down in Hobart after party.
    - Bronze Whaler D’bah attack run x 2.
    - Great White off Hayman snorkelling.
    - Bends off Shellharbour - 30m dive didn’t decompress properly coming up.
    - Old Pacific Hwy super 8mm motorcycle Yam RD250 blind corner oncoming lane railing.
    - Italian madman hitchiking Melbourne to Sydney 3 x accident 9 hrs 160 km/h.
    - The Suzuki bubble 21st party semi sideswipe with Cat 45 degree lean.
    - Garbage truck drove straight thru stop sign.
    - Skiing into trees at 80 kmh plus with Bushy, etc
    - Hitchiking, late for wedding, carton of beer, blind overtaking x 6.
    - Hitchiking to Tullamarine Airport with Dick, nasty hooligans, car boot.
    - Knives to throat x 2.
    - Big Frank shooting .22 whizzing past my ear.
    - Sand quarry hole collapse.
    - Jug of blood nosebleed, went into shock, Hospital.
    - Exploding fireworks at the creek, blind for a few minutes.
    - Freak wave Scotts Head almost washed off rocks.
    - Nearly blown off cliff Scotts Head edging way around rockface.
    - Me and Jack, Wedding Cake Island in blowup raft washed onto sharp rocks.
    - Jumping the Hummer, Maso and Jacko and Bushy.
    - Saving L from rip at Alexandra/Noosa.
    - Bikies, guns and default notice on EH Holden S/Wagon - Me and Dick.
    - Near drowning Copacabana Lagoon.
    - Parachuting mishap.
    - Corolla writeoff, hit tree near Big Franks.
    - Motorcycle accident concussion, dislocated shoulder.
    Last edited by Shadowman; 12th July 2019 at 05:48.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

DeeMetrios (15th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Appendix B - Rainman Photo and Explanation

Rainman Photo’s Chronological Order

1. Top right. Ist photo taken. Descending escalator at South end of Shopping Centre. The top of the sign at the bottom reads “Now there’s even more of everything.”

2. Bottom left. 2nd photo taken. Hip shot, sideways, the joy of living in the moment.

3. Top left. 23rd photo taken. Games store, ground floor approaching Myer. Spontaneously guided to asked attendant to set up “the impossible shot” on the mini pool table without knowing why.

4. Bottom right. 24th photo taken. The real impossible shot. Great Spirit answers both questions - the profound and the mundane, in one image. (cropped and enlarged separately below)

See p115 of the PDF for photo's;

http://avalonlibrary.net/The_Real_Li..._Shadowman.pdf
    Last edited by Shadowman; 24th July 2019 at 22:05.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

DeeMetrios (12th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Appendix C - NWO Speeches by George H W Bush

http://canadianliberty.com/?p=16876

George H W Bush Address before a joint session of Congress on 11 September 1990:

We stand today at a unique and extraordinary moment. The crisis in the Persian Gulf, as grave as it is, also offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times (Order Ab Chao - Ed), our fifth objective–a new world order–can emerge: a new era–freer from the threat of terror, stronger in the pursuit of justice, and more secure in the quest for peace. An era in which the nations of the world, East and West, North and South, can prosper and live in harmony. A hundred generations have searched for this elusive path to peace, while a thousand wars raged across the span of human endeavor.

Today that new world is struggling to be born, a world quite different from the one we’ve known. A world where the rule of law supplants the rule of the jungle. A world in which nations recognize the shared responsibility for freedom and justice. A world where the strong respect the rights of the weak[!]. This is the vision that I shared with President Gorbachev in Helsinki. He and other leaders from Europe, the Gulf, and around the world understand that how we manage this crisis today could shape the future for generations to come.

The test we face is great, and so are the stakes. This is the first assault on the new world that we seek, the first test of our mettle. Had we not responded to this first provocation with clarity of purpose, if we do not continue to demonstrate our determination, it would be a signal to actual and potential despots around the world. . .

Once again, Americans have stepped forward . . . At this very moment, they serve together with Arabs, Europeans, Asians, and Africans in defense of principle and the dream of a new world order. . . . 5

Announcement on 16 January 1991 of allied military action in the Persian Gulf:

We have in this past year made great progress in ending the long era of conflict and cold war. We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a new world order–a world where the rule of law, not the law of the jungle, governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful–and we will be–we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the U.N.’s founders. . . . 4

President George H. W. Bush, State of the Union, 29 January 1991:

What is at stake is more than one small country; it is a big idea: a new world order, where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind–peace and security, freedom, and the rule of law. . .

The end of the cold war has been a victory for all humanity. A year and a half ago, in Germany, I said that our goal was a Europe whole and free. Tonight, Germany is united. Europe has become whole and free, and America’s leadership was instrumental . . .

The world can, therefore, seize this opportunity to fulfill the long-held promise of a new world order, where brutality will go unrewarded and aggression will meet collective resistance. . . . 2

Maxwell Air Force Base War College in Montgomery, Alabama on 13 April 1991:

I wanted to speak . . . about the new world taking shape around us, about the prospects for a new world order now within our reach. . . . The new world order really is a tool for addressing a new world of possibilities. .
    Last edited by Shadowman; 12th July 2019 at 05:52.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

DeeMetrios (15th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Appendix D - Ole

From dictionary.com
    olé
    /əʊˈleɪ/
    interjection

1. an exclamation of approval or encouragement customary at bullfights, flamenco dancing, and other Spanish or Latin American events
    noun

2. a cry of olé

Word Origin

* Spanish, from Arabic wa-llāh, from wa and + allāh God

Word Origin and History for olé
    1922, from Spanish olé "bravo!"

OLE in technology
    abbreviation

1. object linking and embedding: a system for linking and embedding data, images, and programs from different sources

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallah_(Arabic)

* Wallah (Arabic: وَٱللّٰه‎‎, i.e. by God) is an Arabic expression meaning "I swear by God" used to make a promise or express great credibility on an expression.
    Last edited by Shadowman; 12th July 2019 at 05:55.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Appendix E - Photo’s

See p122 in PDF for photo's,

http://avalonlibrary.net/The_Real_Li..._Shadowman.pdf
    Last edited by Shadowman; 24th July 2019 at 22:07.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

BIBLIOGRAPHY AND SUGGESTED RESEARCH MATERIAL

BOOKS

The Collected Works of Sri Ramana Maharshi
    https://www.amazon.com/Collected-Wor...amana+maharshi

I Am That
    by Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
    https://www.amazon.com/I-Am-That-Nis...adatta+maharaj

Project Soul Catcher Secrets of Cyber and Cybernetic Warfare Revealed
    by Robert Duncan
    https://www.amazon.com/Project-Catch...+robert+duncan

Mind Controllers
    by Armen Victorian
    https://www.amazon.com/Mind-Controll...nd+Controllers

A Nation Betrayed (The Chilling True Story of Secret Cold War Experiments Performed on Our Children and Other Innocent People)
    by Carol Rutz
    https://www.amazon.com/Betrayed-Chil...ation+Betrayed

The Hidden Evil: The Financial Elite's Covert War Against the Civilian Population
    By Mark M Rich
    https://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Evil-F...ian+Population

Geoengineering: Planetary Sabotage & Human Extermination
    By Mark M Rich
    https://www.amazon.com/Geoengineerin...+Extermination

Dissolving Illusions
    by Suzanne Humphries and Roman Bystrianyk
    https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...ving+Illusions

Saucers of the Illuminati
    by Jim Keith
    https://www.amazon.com/Saucers-Illum...the+Illuminati

Pentagon Aliens
    by William Lyne
    https://www.amazon.com/Pentagon-Alie...entagon+Aliens

Operation Mind Control
    by Walter Bowart
    https://www.amazon.com/Operation-Min...n+Mind+Control

Angels Don’t Play This Haarp
    by Dr Nick Begich and Jeane Manning
    https://www.amazon.com/Angels-Dont-P...lay+This+Haarp

UFOs and the National Security State: Chronology of a Coverup, 1941-1973
    BY Richard Dolan
    https://www.amazon.com/UFOs-National...=RICHARD+DOLAN

Reich of the Black Sun
    by Joseph Farrell
    https://www.amazon.com/REICH-BLACK-S...+the+Black+Sun

Hidden in Plain Sight: Beyond the X-Files
    by Richard Sauder
    https://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Plain-...richard+saufer

The Gods of Eden
    by William Bramley
    https://www.amazon.com/Gods-Eden-Wil...e+Gods+of+Eden

The Active Side of Infinity
    by Carlos Castaneda
    https://www.amazon.com/Active-Side-I...de+of+Infinity

Penetration
    by Ingo Swan
    https://www.amazon.com/Penetration-Q...n+by+Ingo+Swan

Trance: Formation of America
    by Cathy O’Brien
    https://www.amazon.com/Trance-Format...ion+of+America

Children of the Matrix
    by David Icke
    https://www.amazon.com/Children-Matr...rds=david+icke

The Biggest Secret: The Book That Will Change the World (Updated Second Edition)
    By David Icke
    https://www.amazon.com/Biggest-Secre...rds=david+icke

Selected by Extraterrestrials
    by William Mills Tompkins
    https://www.amazon.com/Selected-Extr...raterrestrials

The Day After Roswell
    by Philip Corso
    https://www.amazon.com/Day-After-Ros...+After+Roswell

The Nature of Personal Reality
    A Seth Book
    by Jane Roberts
    https://www.amazon.com/Nature-Person...rsonal+Reality

Fer De Lance
    by Thomas Bearden
    https://www.amazon.com/Fer-Lance-Tho.../dp/0972514619

The Invisible Rainbow
    by Arthur Firstenberg
    https://www.amazon.com/Invisible-Rai.../dp/1645020096

The Last Hours of Ancient Sunlight
    by Thom Hartmann
    https://www.amazon.com/Last-Hours-An.../dp/1400051576

LINKS

ELECTROMAGNETIC WEAPONS

https://everydayconcerned.net/ti-sta...eting-is-real/

https://everydayconcerned.net/2015/0...-neuroweapons/

https://everydayconcerned.net/human-...homas-monarch/

https://everydayconcerned.net/2015/0...-in-uk-and-us/

http://www.nwbotanicals.org/oak/newp...synthtele.html

http://www.wanttoknow.info/voicesinh...onicharassment

https://www.sott.net/article/320547-...and-delusional

https://everydayconcerned.net/2016/0...d-individuals/

https://everydayconcerned.net/2016/0...ery-secretive/

https://www.change.org/p/member-of-c...ontrol-weapons

https://www.change.org/p/member-of-c...ontrol-weapons

http://www.exopaedia.org/Pandora+Project

http://projectsvoice.weebly.com/worl...mentation.html
    Ramola D/Washington’s Blog: NSA Whistleblower Karen Stewart Speaks Candidly About Illegal and Criminal NSA & FBI Programs of Organized Stalking and Electronic Harassment in the USA & Abroad

MIND CONTROL

http://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrol

http://www.wanttoknow.info/mindcontrol10pg

http://www.wanttoknow.info/nationbetrayed10pg

http://www.wanttoknow.info/bluebird10pg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_ARTICHOKE

http://www.mindjustice.org/

http://www.wanttoknow.info/mind_cont...ents_sex_abuse

PINE GAP

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_John_Boyce

http://www.harold-holt.net/

http://www.smh.com.au/it-pro/securit...720-hv10h.html

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so..._pinegap03.htm

BANKING

http://www.wanttoknow.info/financialbankingcoverup

http://www.wanttoknow.info/articles/..._money_history

ASSASSINATIONS AND GENERAL INFORMATION

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/06...hil-schneider/

http://www.zersetzung.org/www-karlaturner-org

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb

http://fluoridealert.org/articles/wastenot414/
    Fluoride, Teeth, and the Atomic Bomb.

http://www.disclosureproject.org/
    UFO Testimony.

http://www.infinitelymystical.com/es...-nutshell.html
    2012 and the Precession of the equinoxes.

YOUTUBE LINKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tNQQV8GLtU
    Targeted individuals heard by presidential commission on bioethics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xehJzyttZr8
    Pandora.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMMEQNnSZIo
    Barry Trower. Microwave radiation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30se...231EGs&index=8
    Jesse Ventura interview with Robert Duncan Author of Project Soulcatcher.

SUGGESTED READING

SPIRITUAL

The Bhagavad Gita
    The Dhammapada
    The Heart Sutra
    The Diamond Sutra
    The Holy Bible - The New Testament
    Hsin Hsin Ming

CONSPIRACY - EXERCISE DISCRIMINATION

Albert Pike Mazzini letter.
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...stemplar15.htm

The Reptilian Pact
    https://www.facebook.com/reptilianin...9880718741675/

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion
    http://xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/kid.../protocols.pdf

Silent Weapons, Quiet Wars
    https://archive.org/stream/SilentWea...Nema1_djvu.txt

The Handbook of Human Ownership
    http://cdn.media.freedomainradio.com...lyneux_PDF.pdf

The Last Circle
    https://wikispooks.com/wiki/File:The_last_circle.pdf

JFK Speech April 27th 1961

https://www.jfklibrary.org/archives/...ation-19610427

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it...

...For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.

Dwight Eisenhower the final public speech of Dwight D. Eisenhower as the 34th President of the United States, delivered in a television broadcast on January 17, 1961.

https://www.americanrhetoric.com/spe...rfarewell.html

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

POETRY

The Desiderata
    If, by Rudyard Kipling
    The Circle of Life by Chief White Cloud
    Invictus by William Ernest Henley

GENERAL

Psalms 46:10
    Luke 17:21
    1 Corinthians 13
    Ephesians 6:12
    Quanta Qualia
    The writings of Black Elk (Oglala Sioux), Chief Seattle (Chief of the Suquamis) and Red Cloud
    US Declaration of Independence
    Last edited by Shadowman; 10th August 2020 at 05:43.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

DeeMetrios (15th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), meeradas (1st April 2020), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Songlist - To be updated periodically.
    Last edited by Shadowman; 12th July 2019 at 06:02.

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Positions Vacant - To be advised closer to events in due course.
    Last edited by Shadowman; 12th July 2019 at 06:03.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shadowman For This Post:

Clear Light (14th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd May 2020), greybeard (12th July 2019)

36. Link to Post #39
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Quote Posted by Shadowman (here)
    In the immortal words of Jeff Fenech, the champion Australian boxer, “I Love You’se all”.
    Very much looking forward to reading your book Tim & another synchronicity of sorts here at my end .
    As i grew up in the same neighborhood as this champ & also went to the same High School .
    Do what you must do SM & get your message out ...more strength & power to you .
    cheers

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Clear Light (4th July 2019), Eva2 (4th July 2019), Forest Denizen (6th July 2019), Rich (4th July 2019), Shadowman (4th July 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Shadowman (here)
    As it happens lessons unfold
    The mind will assist I to resist
    I will let the ripples on the ocean exist
    Realizing that they too are temporary
    Remembering that this illusion
    of the many moons will pass.
    As the water settles it is
    Then clear that the light
    Is shining One reflective Self,
    Deep in the calmness of the Ocean

-Tales from the Porch, Hayseed
    Ah, as I read such beautiful Poetic and Evocative passages, it's as if there's a sudden remembering of "my" Real Condition ... laughing as Ego / self dissolves once again (as it always does) back from whence it Arose ... like a mere Reflection upon the Unchanging Nature of a Mirror eh ?
    Last edited by Clear Light; 6th July 2019 at 13:57. Reason: The proof reading ...

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bubu (9th July 2019), ClearWater (7th July 2019), DeeMetrios (7th July 2019), Forest Denizen (6th July 2019), Shadowman (6th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast