+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Aliens Among Us...A Thread for Personal Experiences

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

Default Re: Aliens Among Us...A Thread for Personal Experiences

Firstly I watched the interview at the start of the thread, a fascinating listen.

An Irish gentleman posted a fascinating encounter he had with a man on a bus but has since deleted the video. From memory, he was sitting at the back of the bus when he saw a young man's head shift into a strange shape. The man then turned around to give him a really menacing look. BUT what connects this story to others here, is the way he felt energetically raped afterwards. He goes into detail to described this prickly feeling he could not get rid of, and he was certain that the energy signature was non human.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Alekahn2 (5th July 2019), Bill Ryan (4th July 2019), Bluegreen (4th July 2019), bobme (7th July 2019), Constance (3rd July 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th July 2019), Dennis Leahy (5th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd July 2019), Franny (4th July 2019), Fredenit (21st August 2019), Ivanhoe (4th July 2019), Kotch (4th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2019), Mercedes (3rd July 2019), OldArcher (7th August 2019), onevoice (14th July 2019), Reinhard (3rd August 2019), Rich (4th July 2019), Rosco1 (20th August 2019), Sadieblue (20th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2019), Tam (3rd July 2019), Tintin (20th August 2019), toppy (4th July 2019), Valerie Villars (4th July 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019), XelNaga (19th August 2019), yelik (4th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,679 times in 283 posts

Quote Posted by Tam (here)

So, why not pose as a homeless person? You'd certainly learn a lot.
    I totally agree with this. What better way to come into this “reality theatre” with an avatar that no one even wants to look at let alone interact with. You can watch and enjoy the show without affecting anyone.

I will share here a small part of a story that happened with me back in 2011-12. It was a very strange period in my life where I had bizarre experiences. During that period, I felt like I didn’t want to play “Jad” anymore and I just wanted to be homeless and free from all the “rules” of society. I was in Honolulu back then which has tons of homeless people, I cut my driving license, left my apartment unlocked, drove my car to a place I never been on the island.. I have no idea how I ended there so I found myself now without my car ( I literally gave it to someone I never met) and I was face to face with a homeless woman which I never met before. She looked at me and smiled as if she knew me and she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. She called Michael and told me that they were waiting for me or something. I honestly don’t know how to describe my mental state back then, the closest I can say it was like walking in a lucid dream. What I really noticed is that there were a lot of people walking by us and not even acknowledging that we were there, it was like we were invisible in plain sight! I remember thinking like wow I’m out of the play! She said something about a restaurant behind us where we can travel like a portal or something, but I didn’t understand her. So she insisted to take me inside, so I went along with her but I still didn’t understand what she wanted so I thought she was hungry, I asked her if she wanted to eat and she said no. I was really trying to understand what was going on, because she kept calling me Michael and I wanted to leave so I can regroup, so I remember giving her $100 bill and she said that she didn’t want my money but I just left it in her hand and left the restaurant.

4. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Alekahn2 (5th July 2019), Bill Ryan (4th July 2019), Bluegreen (4th July 2019), bobme (7th July 2019), Constance (3rd July 2019), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2019), Dennis Leahy (5th July 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd July 2019), Franny (4th July 2019), Ivanhoe (4th July 2019), Justplain (5th July 2019), Kotch (4th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2019), Mercedes (3rd July 2019), Reinhard (3rd August 2019), Rich (4th July 2019), Rosco1 (20th August 2019), Rosemarie (4th July 2019), Sadieblue (20th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2019), Tam (3rd July 2019), Tintin (20th August 2019), toppy (4th July 2019), Valerie Villars (4th July 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019), Words of Joy (5th July 2019), XelNaga (19th August 2019), yelik (4th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    Firstly I watched the interview at the start of the thread, a fascinating listen.

An Irish gentleman posted a fascinating encounter he had with a man on a bus but has since deleted the video. From memory, he was sitting at the back of the bus when he saw a young man's head shift into a strange shape. The man then turned around to give him a really menacing look. BUT what connects this story to others here, is the way he felt energetically raped afterwards. He goes into detail to described this prickly feeling he could not get rid of, and he was certain that the energy signature was non human.
    I've had several experiences in the astral over the course of my life that were all quite exciting. I also was missing as a young boy sometime in the early 60s like circa 63-64 on a cold Feb morning. I disappeared at about ten am and was found in an adjacent state wandering on the highway by a man that heard my description over the radio. I barely remember it but he took me back to the police in my home town and they took me to my mom and I was home the same day by 4:20 pm mom said. When my mom asked me how I got across the river to get into Maryland I told her a man took me, that man and me we flew over it and she of course informed me to stop telling tall tales. I never thought much of it until later experiences and memories of being on a ship but the weirdest one I've never really mentioned publicly didn't involve me. It involved patients coming to see me for regular scheduled appointments at the clinic I worked at.

I was in the air force and was working the Oral Surg. clinic which was separate from the main dental clinic and so since the main was down at this time and a new building being finished we were taking all the x-rays for the patients trying to at least make some headway while movers were getting the new building up and running.

I had a general and his family on the books that morning among others but was not planning on taking x-rays that day. Normally the techs do all the full mouth x-rays but they wanted me to do it because it was a 'general' and they were all intimidated by him. So when they arrived everyone was nervous right and all four of them walk in. The wife, the general, the son and daughter. These people from the general himself to the young daughter probably age of 15-16 were just too perfect! The son was getting ready to go to the academy as I recall. Everyone in the building noticed these beautiful people too and people I never saw come into the dental clinic managed to find a way to make up something to get a peak inside of these women because they radiated! They glowed really almost an orange and the women working at the hospital in the mean time were going ape over the men! True Adonis looking perfectly formed men and women these. Radiant doesn't do it justice. Their teeth, all of them perfect! None of them ever had any orthodontics and no cavities, no fillings on any of them! I worked in dental all my life after and never saw that again in any single patient let alone four the same day! Their nails, their eyes this crystal blue, their skin was unbelievable. I remember thinking that the government must be doing genetic experimenting or something because I had no idea such perfectly formed humans existed until that day. Not that I've seen many since.

These women stuck with the men and the men with the women of our hospital for days after they left. What's more I was thinking how pretty the daughter was and she begins to laugh, giggling like she heard my thoughts. I thought nah and went on.
    Finally the wife who opted to go last came in. Debutante I guess is the word but these were perfected humans I'm telling you. There was something very alluring almost infectious about the women they affected every man in the place that day.

The guys were all kicking themselves for making me consent to doing the work on them I can tell you that. The mom appeared to be a mind reader because when she came in and I was thinking to myself how if the daughter was older I'd love to ask her out. I was like 18 at the time I think and the wife looks at me and says, "oh we don't allow our daughter to date" and then stops herself saying, 'oh, you didn't say that out loud did you?'
    And I'm like no but I was thinking it! I stood back and was looking her over and she says she could tell from my look but I know I wasn't obvious. I said nothing to the rest of them and was only thinking to myself how incredible her daughter was and what excuses we could make to cause them to be there longer but like all good things it ended. We talked about those people for quite a while after that. I never did get the energy the women generated it was really extraordinary and universal with men. A Star Trek TNG episode, "The Perfect Mate" that I watched years later reminded me of these women and what they did to the men that day. Anyway I don't know that extraordinary radiant beauty counts but it did one day in the 80s for a lot of men and women in a small dental clinic in Illinois.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

6. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Alekahn2 (5th July 2019), Bill Ryan (4th July 2019), Bluegreen (4th July 2019), Constance (3rd July 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th July 2019), Dennis Leahy (5th July 2019), Forest Denizen (4th July 2019), Franny (4th July 2019), Intranuclear (4th July 2019), Ivanhoe (4th July 2019), Jad (4th July 2019), Justplain (5th July 2019), Kotch (4th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2019), Mercedes (4th July 2019), Olaf (4th July 2019), onevoice (14th July 2019), Patient (3rd July 2019), Reinhard (3rd August 2019), Rich (4th July 2019), Rosco1 (20th August 2019), Rosemarie (4th July 2019), Sadieblue (4th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2019), sunwings (4th July 2019), Tam (3rd July 2019), toppy (4th July 2019), Victoria (20th August 2019), Wansen (5th July 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019), XelNaga (19th August 2019), yelik (4th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Angela Smith ("Voices from the Cosmos") says there's a hotel restaurant in Boulder City, Nevada where one can often see human-looking ETs. There are only 3 hotels in that city, but she doesn't name the one.

8. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Alekahn2 (5th July 2019), Bill Ryan (4th July 2019), bobme (7th July 2019), Constance (4th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th July 2019), Dennis Leahy (5th July 2019), Forest Denizen (4th July 2019), Intranuclear (4th July 2019), Justplain (5th July 2019), Kotch (4th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2019), Ratszinger (4th July 2019), Rich (4th July 2019), Rosco1 (20th August 2019), Rosemarie (4th July 2019), Sadieblue (20th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2019), sunwings (4th July 2019), Tam (4th July 2019), toppy (4th July 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019), yelik (4th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Jad (here)
    Quote Posted by Tam (here)

So, why not pose as a homeless person? You'd certainly learn a lot.
    I totally agree with this. What better way to come into this “reality theatre” with an avatar that no one even wants to look at let alone interact with. You can watch and enjoy the show without affecting anyone.

I will share here a small part of a story that happened with me back in 2011-12. It was a very strange period in my life where I had bizarre experiences. During that period, I felt like I didn’t want to play “Jad” anymore and I just wanted to be homeless and free from all the “rules” of society. I was in Honolulu back then which has tons of homeless people, I cut my driving license, left my apartment unlocked, drove my car to a place I never been on the island.. I have no idea how I ended there so I found myself now without my car ( I literally gave it to someone I never met) and I was face to face with a homeless woman which I never met before. She looked at me and smiled as if she knew me and she hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. She called Michael and told me that they were waiting for me or something. I honestly don’t know how to describe my mental state back then, the closest I can say it was like walking in a lucid dream. What I really noticed is that there were a lot of people walking by us and not even acknowledging that we were there, it was like we were invisible in plain sight! I remember thinking like wow I’m out of the play! She said something about a restaurant behind us where we can travel like a portal or something, but I didn’t understand her. So she insisted to take me inside, so I went along with her but I still didn’t understand what she wanted so I thought she was hungry, I asked her if she wanted to eat and she said no. I was really trying to understand what was going on, because she kept calling me Michael and I wanted to leave so I can regroup, so I remember giving her $100 bill and she said that she didn’t want my money but I just left it in her hand and left the restaurant.
    Yes Jad. I experienced much the same thing. It doesn't serve us well for continuing to live in THIS world, after you experience that one. It's not very practical. You have to have food, money, etc. to survive here.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Alekahn2 (5th July 2019), Bill Ryan (4th July 2019), Constance (4th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th July 2019), Dennis Leahy (5th July 2019), Forest Denizen (4th July 2019), Inaiá (5th July 2019), Jad (4th July 2019), Justplain (5th July 2019), Ratszinger (4th July 2019), Reinhard (3rd August 2019), Sadieblue (20th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2019), sunwings (4th July 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019), yelik (4th July 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Angela Smith ("Voices from the Cosmos") says there's a hotel restaurant in Boulder City, Nevada where one can often see human-looking ETs. There are only 3 hotels in that city, but she doesn't name the one.
    Maybe this? https://living-las-vegas.com/2009/04...tel-las-vegas/

Boulder Dam Hotel

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th July 2019), Constance (4th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th July 2019), Dennis Leahy (5th July 2019), Forest Denizen (4th July 2019), Franny (4th July 2019), Jad (4th July 2019), Justplain (5th July 2019), Patient (4th July 2019), Rosemarie (4th July 2019), Sadieblue (20th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2019), Tam (4th July 2019), toppy (4th July 2019), Valerie Villars (4th July 2019), yelik (4th July 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Hello Everyone:
    I had a very dear friend that was kind of like a second father to me all my life. We visited each other through out my life and a few years ago now he came to visit me. It was an ordinary visit but something about the visit I still can't understand stood out when he first came to the house. We had such a great visit and as he was getting ready to leave he leaned towards me to shake my hand which was kind of unusual ( not the handshake) but the manner of how he leaned toward me...Just at this moment his eyes went completely and utterly coal black. This lasted for about 3-5 seconds. The next thing I knew the eyes were back to normal. I must admit that I was not scared or anything like that BUT my friend never said a thing but smiled at me and said he had to go.
    I am not sure if you can call this and ET experience but I do know that I have never seen anything like it before or again.
    Around 2 months later he died suddenly without my knowledge. I was extremely saddened by my friends departure but I knew he was special even before he showed me his true self.
    chancy

14. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Alekahn2 (5th July 2019), Bluegreen (4th July 2019), Constance (4th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th July 2019), Dennis Leahy (5th July 2019), Forest Denizen (4th July 2019), Franny (4th July 2019), Ivanhoe (5th July 2019), Jad (4th July 2019), Justplain (5th July 2019), Kotch (4th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2019), Olaf (4th July 2019), onevoice (14th July 2019), Patient (4th July 2019), Reinhard (3rd August 2019), Rich (4th July 2019), Rosemarie (4th July 2019), Sadieblue (20th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2019), sunwings (4th July 2019), Tam (4th July 2019), toppy (4th July 2019), Valerie Villars (4th July 2019), Victoria (20th August 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019), Words of Joy (5th July 2019), XelNaga (19th August 2019), yelik (4th July 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)

Boulder Dam Hotel
    I do not recall who it was (someone who claimed to have worked at area 51?), but in an interview they said that the ETs that were working along with the humans liked to go out every once in a while, for a walk diwn the Vegas strip in the middle of the night. They coukd blend in and just enjoy themselves.

So perhaps they like to go out for dinner as well. Why not?

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th July 2019), Constance (4th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th July 2019), Dennis Leahy (5th July 2019), Forest Denizen (4th July 2019), Franny (4th July 2019), Ivanhoe (5th July 2019), Justplain (5th July 2019), Kotch (4th July 2019), Rosemarie (4th July 2019), Sadieblue (20th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2019), Tam (4th July 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,279 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Hello Everyone:
    I had a very dear friend that was kind of like a second father to me all my life. We visited each other through out my life and a few years ago now he came to visit me. It was an ordinary visit but something about the visit I still can't understand stood out when he first came to the house. We had such a great visit and as he was getting ready to leave he leaned towards me to shake my hand which was kind of unusual ( not the handshake) but the manner of how he leaned toward me...Just at this moment his eyes went completely and utterly coal black. This lasted for about 3-5 seconds. The next thing I knew the eyes were back to normal. I must admit that I was not scared or anything like that BUT my friend never said a thing but smiled at me and said he had to go.
    I am not sure if you can call this and ET experience but I do know that I have never seen anything like it before or again.
    Around 2 months later he died suddenly without my knowledge. I was extremely saddened by my friends departure but I knew he was special even before he showed me his true self.
    chancy
    Sorry for the loss of your friend. If you are ok to elaborate, how else did he feel special?

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th July 2019), Constance (4th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th July 2019), Dennis Leahy (5th July 2019), Forest Denizen (4th July 2019), Franny (4th July 2019), Rosemarie (4th July 2019), Sadieblue (20th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2019), toppy (4th July 2019), Valerie Villars (4th July 2019)

19. Link to Post #30
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

In 2015 I was in Spain with my family at a restaurant one evening. At the table next to us was an old German guy with a much younger women, something seemed odd to me. Facially she had strong physical features, almost too strong.

Anyway, I was taking a photo of my family when she stood up and offered to take our photo, I said thank you, but could not help notice her totally black eyes which spooked my wife and I out. I had my back to them so I could not really keep looking round at her. Perhaps a black eyed being.

In around 2017, I think, I attended the annual UFO academy event in Watford UK. Kerry Cassidy is involved with organising and hosting these events. I was introduced to Charmaine D'Rosario-Saytch a human reptilian hybrid.

She came across as a genuine, kind and friendly person, but then she bit me (just kidding). When I spoke to her I said you look completely normal to me, she did say that her eyes and facial features do change sometimes. Who knows?

Charmaine D'Rozario Saytch Reptilian Human Hybrid 1/2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stCNsEdMS48

About 6 months ago I was at Euston Station in London when an extremely tall ( maybe 6’8”) blond, well-dressed couple walked by, They were strutting along at a fair pace talking to themselves as if no one else was around. I thought tall blondes – perhaps.

Whilst I have no doubt ET and human hybrids walk amongst us my experiences are largely circumstantial.
    Last edited by yelik; 4th July 2019 at 10:58.

20. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Alekahn2 (5th July 2019), Baby Steps (4th July 2019), Constance (4th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Dennis Leahy (5th July 2019), Forest Denizen (4th July 2019), Ivanhoe (5th July 2019), Jad (4th July 2019), Justplain (5th July 2019), Kotch (4th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2019), Rich (4th July 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2019), sunwings (4th July 2019), Tam (4th July 2019), toppy (4th July 2019), Valerie Villars (4th July 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019), Words of Joy (5th July 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Here is a memory that I had virtually forgotten.
    As a kid, around 5-7 years old my dad took me to the 'Olympia Boat' show, very crowded and bustling place.

I was walking hand in hand with my dad through the crowd when all of a sudden, I came face to face with a kid (I say kid because he was very small and did not look old).
    Now the kid had both hands up being held by two people, being led through the crowd as I was.

We seemed to have paused for a few moments face to face.

I was quite shocked, stunned at the time, you see he had no nose? just two tear shaped holes in a triangular shape ?
    I looked into his eyes (think was a male) trying not to stair at the nose holes, think he had quite large round eye's, very glistening.

Then we where both dragged on in opposite directions through the crowd.
    This had quite shock me up.

Me and my dad paused on the higher floor level where you could look down on the yachts, in the artificial harbour.

I was looking down one of the tall masts unaware that my dad had grabbed me by my belt.
    I had passed out and was falling over the rail, he saved my life, phew.

I had to sit head in between my knees, in the medical area for at least half an hour, feeling very weak and dizzy.

That was a very strange day for me.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

22. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Alekahn2 (5th July 2019), Baby Steps (4th July 2019), bobme (7th July 2019), Constance (4th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Dennis Leahy (5th July 2019), Forest Denizen (4th July 2019), Ivanhoe (5th July 2019), Jad (4th July 2019), Justplain (5th July 2019), Kotch (4th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2019), Olaf (5th July 2019), onevoice (14th July 2019), Patient (5th July 2019), Ratszinger (4th July 2019), Rich (4th July 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), sunwings (4th July 2019), Tam (5th July 2019), toppy (4th July 2019), Valerie Villars (4th July 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019), XelNaga (19th August 2019), yelik (4th July 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

During the summer of '79, I had an extraordinary extended encounter (EEE) with a being that has been a potent and enigmatic memory. I was driving from Denver airport back to Santa Fe, New Mexico and had just crossed the Colo state line into the vast expanse of the desert Southwest.

It was daytime, the sky was brilliant blue and you could see for miles. I was driving a very nice sports car at the time (very fast), riding in relative luxury on a deserted stretch of highway. I remember seeing something in the distance off to the right of the interstate and as I got nearer I saw that it was a hitchhiker and I recall saying to myself that I was NOT going to pick this dude up (as I had on many colorful occasions in the recent past)! As I flew past him I got a fleeting glimpse of him and the next thing I know I am (borderline involuntarily) jamming on my brakes hard, coming to a complete stop in the middle of the highway. There were thankfully no other vehicles in sight!

I put my car in reverse and backed slowly to where he was standing and rolled down the passenger window and the 'man' walked up to my car, leaned down on the door frame, looked into me with piercing blue eyes and proclaimed, "I've been waiting for you". So...here was a man, on a deserted major interstate, in the middle of mountainous desert, dressed in white pants with a shiny blue turtleneck top and some sort of running shoes. He had no baggage, nor personal possessions whatsoever with him.
    No sunglasses, no wallet (thus no money). Nothing. He got in my car and we were off like a rocket.

I spent three days in downtown Santa Fe with him, as my apartment was nearby. He would not sleep at my place, instead choosing to sleep in the middle of a baseball diamond (for three nights!). By day we roamed and talked and ate. Everywhere we went people were stunned by him, his obvious physical beauty (Nordic), but it was his eyes, his gaze that attracted so much (unwanted) attention. People wanted their picture taken with him and by him on multiple occasions over the brief span of days, especially in the downtown market square and around the cathedral. It was inexplicable and I was entranced by his gentle wisdom, his stature and noble bearing. He was, in short, a magical being travelling across the western US, with nothing but his good will (and the kindness of strangers).

There are so many things that occured over those days full of synchronicity and magic. The third day he wanted to go to a new age bookstore, where he "knew" that he was supposed to see someone he hadn't seen for years. Sure enough, upon entering the bookstore he embraced another man (who was by chance visiting from Cali) and they exuberantly talked for an hour. He gave me a small black book, which I still have to this day, entitled, "The Impersonal Life", an anonymously written book.

On the morning of the fourth day, after an incredible breakfast in the plaza, he abruptly announced that it was time for him to be leaving. Against my protestations, he wanted me to take him to an exit on the interstate and drop him off. I would have driven him anywhere at that particular moment. But take him to an exit I did. We talked for the last moments, he blessed me and told me to continue on my journey with abundant heart. We embraced for the only time during those days. There was something different about the way he felt, the way he powerfully hugged me, in a totally non-sexual way. It was electric in a sense.

He exited the car and gazed at me for the last time. No words. Before he had even closed the car door, an 18 wheeler truck locked his brakes on the highway and pulled over to the side of the road. The one known as "Rand", casually walked up to the truck, climbed up into the cab and they were off! I sat dumbfounded on the side of that highway for a time, in wonderment and awe at it all.

I have often wondered who this being was. In the form of a man yes. But with the bearing of royalty almost. Who moved through the world without money (and didn't ask for any!), or things. And it all happened seamlessly, effortlessly. As if he indeed was "waiting" for me.

Thanks for all your wonderful life stories here Avalonians!
    Last edited by Alekahn2; 5th July 2019 at 05:48. Reason: spelling
    ~ "...burn for no reason, like a lamp in the daylight" ~

24. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Alekahn2 For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th July 2019), Constance (5th July 2019), Craig (4th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Dennis Leahy (5th July 2019), Forest Denizen (4th July 2019), Ivanhoe (5th July 2019), Jad (4th July 2019), Justplain (5th July 2019), Kotch (4th July 2019), Libico (5th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2019), Olaf (5th July 2019), onevoice (14th July 2019), Patient (5th July 2019), Ratszinger (4th July 2019), Reinhard (3rd August 2019), Rich (4th July 2019), Rosemarie (4th July 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2019), sunwings (4th July 2019), Tam (5th July 2019), Valerie Villars (4th July 2019), Victoria (20th August 2019), Wansen (5th July 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019), Words of Joy (5th July 2019), XelNaga (19th August 2019), yelik (5th July 2019)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Just curiously Alekahn, do you have any photos of this being?
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Alekahn2 (5th July 2019), Constance (5th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Dennis Leahy (5th July 2019), Forest Denizen (4th July 2019), Intranuclear (4th July 2019), Patient (5th July 2019), Ratszinger (4th July 2019), Rich (4th July 2019), Rosemarie (4th July 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2019)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by Alekahn2 (here)
    During the summer of '79, I had an extraordinary extended encounter (EEE) with a being that has been a potent and enigmatic memory. I was driving from Denver airport back to Santa Fe, New Mexico and had just crossed the Colo state line into the vast expanse of the desert Southwest.

It was daytime, the sky was brilliant blue and you could see for miles. I was driving a very nice sports car at the time (very fast), riding in relative luxury on a deserted stretch of highway. I remember seeing something in the distance off to the right of the interstate and as I got nearer I saw that it was a hitchhiker and I recall saying to myself that I was NOT going to pick this dude up (as I had on many colorful occasions in the recent past)! As I flew past him I got a fleeting glimpse of him and the next thing I know I am (borderline involuntarily) jamming on my brakes hard, coming to a complete stop in the middle of the highway. There were thankfully no other vehicles in sight!

I put my car in reverse and backed slowly to where he was standing and rolled down the passenger window and the 'man' walked up to my car, leaned down on the door frame, looked into me with piercing blue eyes and proclaimed, "I've been waiting for you". So...here was a man, on a deserted major interstate, in the middle of mountainous desert, dressed in white pants with a shiny blue turtleneck top and some sort of running shoes. He had no baggage, nor personal possessions whatsoever with him.
    No sunglasses, no wallet (thus no money). Nothing. He got it my car and we were off like a rocket.

I spent three days in dowtown Santa Fe with him, as my apartment was nearby. He would not sleep at my place, instead choosing to sleep in the middle of a baseball diamond (for three nights!). By day we roamed and talked and ate. Everywhere we went people were stunned by him, his obvious physical beauty (Nordic), but it was his eyes, his gaze that attracted so much (unwanted) attention. People wanted their picture taken with him and by him on multiple occasions over the brief span of days, especially in the dowtown market square and around the cathedral. It was inexplicable and I was entranced by his gentle wisdom, his stature and noble bearing. He was, in short, a magical being travelling across the western US, with nothing but his good will (and the kindness of strangers).

There are so many things that occured over those days full of synchronicity and magic. The third day he wanted to go to a new age bookstore, where he "knew" that he was supposed to see someone he hadn't seen for years. Sure enough, upon entering the bookstore he embraced another man (who was by chance visiting from Cali) and they exuberantly talked for an hour. He bought me a small black book, which I still have to this day, entitled, "The Impersonal Life", an anonymously written book.

On the morning of the fourth day, after an incredible breakfast in the plaza, he abruptly announced that it was time for him to be leaving. Against my protestations, he wanted me to take him to an exit on the interstate and drop him off. I would have driven him anywhere at that particular moment. But take him to an exit I did. We talked for the last moments, he blessed me and told me to continue on my journey with abundant heart. We embraced for the only time during those days. There was something different about the way he felt, the way he powerfully hugged me, in a totally non-sexual way. It was electric in a sense.

He exited the car and gazed at me for the last time. No words. Before he had even closed the car door, an 18 wheeler truck locked his brakes on the highway and pulled over to the side of the road. The one known as "Rand", casually walked up to the truck, climbed up into the cab and they were off! I sat dumbfounded on the side of that highway for a time, in wonderment and awe at it all.

I have often wondered who this being was. In the form of a man yes. But with the bearing of royalty almost. Who moved through the world without money (and didn't ask for any!), or things. And it all happened seamlessly, effortlessly. As if he indeed was "waiting" for me.

Your story is fascinating.
    Did you not ask him any questions in all that time?
    Were you effectively hypnotized and simply accepted his presence?
    I can't imagine that he provided no information or perhaps you are unwilling to share maybe because it was very personal.

28. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Alekahn2 (5th July 2019), Constance (5th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Dennis Leahy (5th July 2019), Forest Denizen (4th July 2019), Jad (4th July 2019), Justplain (5th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2019), Ratszinger (4th July 2019), Rich (4th July 2019), Rosemarie (4th July 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2019), Tam (5th July 2019), Valerie Villars (4th July 2019), Victoria (20th August 2019), yelik (5th July 2019)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ratszinger:

Your story is remarkably similar to a report in Timothy Good's latest book "Earth : An Alien Enterprise".

There an anonymous former military medic reports taking a back scan of an officer he described as the epitome of the Aryan master race ideal. What was remarkable though, was his back. All human backs are riddled with imperfections and asymmetries. Not this officer's. It was perfect, with any deformations.

Alekahn 2 : tell us more.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ashva For This Post:

Alekahn2 (5th July 2019), Constance (5th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Dennis Leahy (5th July 2019), Forest Denizen (4th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2019), Ratszinger (4th July 2019), Rosemarie (4th July 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), Sunny-side-up (4th July 2019), Tam (5th July 2019)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Hi Alekahn2 , that's a very interesting story/experience, thx.

Is this the book?
    Joseph Benner´s Book "The Impersonal Life"

It was published anonymously until his death, then his wife published it in his name (explained in this vid)
    Wayne Dyer on Joseph Benner´s Book "The Impersonal Life"

https://www.google.com/search?q=The+...hrome&ie=UTF-8

If not this one looks like one to read as well

Alan
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Alekahn2 (5th July 2019), Constance (5th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Dennis Leahy (5th July 2019), Forest Denizen (4th July 2019), Ivanhoe (5th July 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), sunwings (4th July 2019), Tam (5th July 2019), Victoria (20th August 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019), Words of Joy (5th July 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Quote Posted by Intranuclear (here)

Boulder Dam Hotel
    I do not recall who it was (someone who claimed to have worked at area 51?), but in an interview they said that the ETs that were working along with the humans liked to go out every once in a while, for a walk diwn the Vegas strip in the middle of the night. They coukd blend in and just enjoy themselves.

So perhaps they like to go out for dinner as well. Why not?
    Pretty sure that was Charles Hall (he of the time in the desert with the Tall Whites).

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kotch For This Post:

Constance (5th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2019), Dennis Leahy (5th July 2019), Forest Denizen (4th July 2019), Intranuclear (4th July 2019), Patient (5th July 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), Sunny-side-up (5th July 2019), yelik (5th July 2019)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ashva (here)
    Ratszinger:

Your story is remarkably similar to a report in Timothy Good's latest book "Earth : An Alien Enterprise".

There an anonymous former military medic reports taking a back scan of an officer he described as the epitome of the Aryan master race ideal. What was remarkable though, was his back. All human backs are riddled with imperfections and asymmetries. Not this officer's. It was perfect, with any deformations.

Alekahn 2 : tell us more.
    New book? Isn't he the one that wrote that famous one now, "Above Top Secret?" If so I really liked that one and his writing style which I recall being able to read very easily. I still have that book so I'll have to dig it out now to be sure and I usually dump them after reading so glad I do. Thanks I'll look for the new one on my Kindle if he is the one I'm thinking of. I never heard of another similar experience. So, double thanks!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Constance (5th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Dennis Leahy (5th July 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), Tam (5th July 2019)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alekahn2 (here)

No sunglasses, no wallet (thus no money). Nothing. He got it my car and we were off like a rocket.

I spent three days in dowtown Santa Fe with him, as my apartment was nearby. He would not sleep at my place, instead choosing to sleep in the middle of a baseball diamond (for three nights!). By day we roamed and talked and ate. Everywhere we went people were stunned by him, his obvious physical beauty (Nordic), but it was his eyes, his gaze that attracted so much (unwanted) attention. People wanted their picture taken with him and by him on multiple occasions over the brief span of days, especially in the dowtown market square and around the cathedral. It was inexplicable and I was entranced by his gentle wisdom, his stature and noble bearing. He was, in short, a magical being travelling across the western US, with nothing but his good will (and the kindness of strangers).

There are so many things that occured over those days full of synchronicity and magic. The third day he wanted to go to a new age bookstore, where he "knew" that he was supposed to see someone he hadn't seen for years. Sure enough, upon entering the bookstore he embraced another man (who was by chance visiting from Cali) and they exuberantly talked for an hour. He bought me a small black book, which I still have to this day, entitled, "The Impersonal Life", an anonymously written book.

Thanks for this. I was reminded of coming back from Memphis in my x Swiss Army Pinzgauer after building my father-in-law's farm house and I was on my way home. I had just crossed the bridge over the Mississippi River and had entered AR when traffic literally came to a halt in all lanes. I could not see the problem ahead but was at a crawl for some time just stop and go. The one single time I've ever picked up a hitch hiker was so reminiscent of your experience I was stunned for a sec.

I too felt as if I was like singled out and stopped by the guy who told me his name was "David" yet I could not tell you what we talked about even though the trip took extra long because the Pinz goes tops 60 mph and not so well so usually less. When he told me where to drop him off it was on the interstate by an exit and as he was getting out get this, he gives me this sling shot, the old style like David and Goliath where you swing a rock and let it fly! I'd never even really held one and he said it was all he had so he gives me this as thanks and I believe I still have it somewhere. Anyway, I never pick up hitchhikers so when I found myself waving this guy into my Pinz I was like just an observer seeing this guy call another in as if I was not even able to affect the sphere of my own limited environment any longer. Very strange and I'd completely spaced it like to where I never thought about it again for some reason. Isn't that odd!? How do such profound experiences like this managed to get tucked away like that? It's like dream where you forget it but later you smell something, or something happens and suddenly there it is all back in your conscious mind! It's rather disconcerting that another entity can take over that kind of neuronal control of another though but I suppose if a bear were about to attack you it would be very handy to just take him over and put him down for a nap while you walk away!

38. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Alekahn2 (5th July 2019), bobme (7th July 2019), Constance (5th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Dennis Leahy (5th July 2019), Forest Denizen (5th July 2019), Intranuclear (4th July 2019), Ivanhoe (5th July 2019), Jad (5th July 2019), Justplain (5th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2019), Reinhard (3rd August 2019), Rich (5th July 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), Tam (5th July 2019), Valerie Villars (4th July 2019), Victoria (20th August 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019), Words of Joy (5th July 2019), yelik (5th July 2019)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

It seems to me that they are in control of when and how we meet them and we are at their mercy, so to speak. It's a very inexplicable thing. Almost like they are just there to set off an alarm and keep us moving on some path; remind us of something. It's so hard to describe the phenomenon.

You know, the old adage of entertaining angels. They seem to know us, but we don't know them. They seem to have a great interest in furthering some agenda that personally involves us. Our own personal e.t.'s?

The ones I met seem to have an agenda of helping me to remember who I was, to break free spiritually and to open up my eyes. To get me over a hump in my evolution. To test, to try, to make one think and ultimately to raise consciousness or enable me to raise my own. They just have a really strange way of doing what they do.

But, not the greys. I've never seen one and don't care to. The ones I met were vastly superior in their spiritual being, energy and intelligence. The ones I met were kind.

But there are parts of it where it seems they have to be cruel to be kind, by being confusing and scrambling our brains, in order to actually make something useful of them. Like we have been hypnotized our whole lives and they are there to wake us up and assist in the process. But, they don't give us the answers.

That was the general impression I got.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 4th July 2019 at 23:51.

40. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Alekahn2 (5th July 2019), Constance (5th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Dennis Leahy (5th July 2019), Forest Denizen (5th July 2019), Ivanhoe (5th July 2019), Jad (5th July 2019), Justplain (5th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2019), onevoice (14th July 2019), Ratszinger (5th July 2019), Rosemarie (4th July 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), Tam (5th July 2019), Victoria (20th August 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019), Words of Joy (5th July 2019), XelNaga (19th August 2019), yelik (5th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast