1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

Default Re: Aliens Among Us...A Thread for Personal Experiences

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Hello Everyone:
    I had a very dear friend that was kind of like a second father to me all my life. We visited each other through out my life and a few years ago now he came to visit me. It was an ordinary visit but something about the visit I still can't understand stood out when he first came to the house. We had such a great visit and as he was getting ready to leave he leaned towards me to shake my hand which was kind of unusual ( not the handshake) but the manner of how he leaned toward me...Just at this moment his eyes went completely and utterly coal black. This lasted for about 3-5 seconds. The next thing I knew the eyes were back to normal. I must admit that I was not scared or anything like that BUT my friend never said a thing but smiled at me and said he had to go.
    I am not sure if you can call this and ET experience but I do know that I have never seen anything like it before or again.
    Around 2 months later he died suddenly without my knowledge. I was extremely saddened by my friends departure but I knew he was special even before he showed me his true self.
    chancy
    The eyes temporarily going coal black is unusual but not unheard of. It means the person is possessed. Leaning into you was probably not his own action but the action of the possessing entity.
    Thanks everyone... I am learning so much in this post. I just wanted to say that eyes going black being a possession characteristic is very interesting for me...I have someone in my family who for all purposes is either possessed or what I have heard people speak about as a "walk-in." (Though, her eyes are hollow and empty- they changed color and look like an elderly man's eyes now...not the eyes we all grew up knowing.)

I've often wondered if certain illnesses, substances and negative emotions can make us more vulnerable to negative entities and possession. I had a client come in shortly after his mother died last year. Handsome, military (not certain what branch), 30-ish, red-haired and fair skin. He was wearing sunglasses when he walked in, but as I helped him, he took them off and to my surprise (shock, momentary terror) his eyes were completely black. In the light, they had a dark mahogany brown to them and the rims of his eyes were unusually peachy-pink. The pink and rich black-brown against the pale skin and his dark red hair was such a beautifully odd combination. I wanted to look more, but I did not want to stare. I did not want him to know that I felt awkward or think anything was wrong. It did feel for a moment like I was looking at something other. I politely finished helping him...and started finding reasons and possible explanations. ie: contacts... but this was in July and he didn't seem the whimsical type to wear them. Weeks later, I found out that his mother had just passed away. So maybe he was in the midst of deep darkness and that is how it manifests physically...(?)

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2019), Cara (20th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Forest Denizen (20th August 2019), Hervé (20th August 2019), jcking (21st August 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd August 2019), petra (13th September 2019), Rosco1 (28th August 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), silver birch (20th August 2019), Valerie Villars (9th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

Quote Posted by arborealis (here)
    ...I've often wondered if certain illnesses, substances and negative emotions can make us more vulnerable to negative entities and possession. I had a client come in shortly after his mother died last year. Handsome, military (not certain what branch), 30-ish, red-haired and fair skin. He was wearing sunglasses when he walked in, but as I helped him, he took them off and to my surprise (shock, momentary terror) his eyes were completely black. In the light, they had a dark mahogany brown to them and the rims of his eyes were unusually peachy-pink. The pink and rich black-brown against the pale skin and his dark red hair was such a beautifully odd combination. I wanted to look more, but I did not want to stare. I did not want him to know that I felt awkward or think anything was wrong. It did feel for a moment like I was looking at something other. I politely finished helping him...and started finding reasons and possible explanations. ie: contacts... but this was in July and he didn't seem the whimsical type to wear them. Weeks later, I found out that his mother had just passed away. So maybe he was in the midst of deep darkness and that is how it manifests physically...(?)
    This is an interesting question. I have read only briefly about possession and it does seem to be a part of most stories that the person involved “invites” help when they are at a low point. Often it seems the “invitation” is something like:
    “I’ll do anything if I can only pass this test / get this deal / get through this.”

I recently read a story from Malachi Martin’s book on possession. Really shocking to read. What was interesting was the telling of what the “hooks” were for someone to become possessed.

The book is here on the Internet Archive:
    https://archive.org/details/HostageToTheDevil/page/n24
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Forest Denizen (20th August 2019), Hervé (20th August 2019), jcking (21st August 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (20th August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2019), petra (13th September 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (20th August 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), silver birch (20th August 2019), Valerie Villars (9th May 2020), Victoria (20th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

Thank you, Cara!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2019), Cara (21st August 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Forest Denizen (21st August 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Cara (here)
    ...I've often wondered if certain illnesses, substances and negative emotions can make us more vulnerable to negative entities and possession. I had a client come in shortly after his mother died last year. Handsome, military (not certain what branch), 30-ish, red-haired and fair skin. He was wearing sunglasses when he walked in, but as I helped him, he took them off and to my surprise (shock, momentary terror) his eyes were completely black. In the light, they had a dark mahogany brown to them and the rims of his eyes were unusually peachy-pink. The pink and rich black-brown against the pale skin and his dark red hair was such a beautifully odd combination. I wanted to look more, but I did not want to stare. I did not want him to know that I felt awkward or think anything was wrong. It did feel for a moment like I was looking at something other. I politely finished helping him...and started finding reasons and possible explanations. ie: contacts... but this was in July and he didn't seem the whimsical type to wear them. Weeks later, I found out that his mother had just passed away. So maybe he was in the midst of deep darkness and that is how it manifests physically...(?)
    This is an interesting question. I have read only briefly about possession and it does seem to be a part of most stories that the person involved “invites” help when they are at a low point. Often it seems the “invitation” is something like:
    “I’ll do anything if I can only pass this test / get this deal / get through this.”

I recently read a story from Malachi Martin’s book on possession. Really shocking to read. What was interesting was the telling of what the “hooks” were for someone to become possessed.

The book is here on the Internet Archive:
    https://archive.org/details/HostageToTheDevil/page/n24
    I believe it has some to do with environment also. Perhaps chemistry as well or something akin to it perhaps. We all have a field of energy, a frequency and some people are more lined up with certain energies that develop such as stone circles, crop circles and more, sometimes even bare land. There are known rocks for example that are conducive to astral travel.
    Dolmans offer up much the same for some and some people are affected while others say it's quackery. Many many people report being possessed after being at grave sites for another example of how environment can contribute I think.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd August 2019), Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), Cara (21st August 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Forest Denizen (21st August 2019), petra (13th September 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), silver birch (13th September 2019), Valerie Villars (9th May 2020), Victoria (20th August 2019), william r sanford72 (23rd August 2019)

9. Link to Post #65
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,502 times in 4,311 posts

I was repeatedly abducted for a period of about 10 years, from the late 80s to late 90s before it stopped. I would say 'Spirit' put a stop to it after an appeal to my higher self, and was facilitated by a medium friend, whose timely intervention saved me from actually cracking up. It wasn't that the experiences were negative, I just couldn't handle them. Towards the end, I was living in two worlds, theirs and ours, and they were not compatible.

I've talked about a few of those many crazy experiences in other places. Not this one I don't think, but I thought it worth sharing as it's vaguely relevant to this fascinating thread. For a short time, during this event when I was about 25, I had some communication and meaningful interaction with one of these beings who visited me frequently, and which I actually clearly remember, possibly because it occurred on my turf, in my bedroom in fact. It sticks with me very strongly to this day.

I don't remember the abduction event that preceded it, beyond the initial paralysis in bed, at which I knew what was going to happen and was powerless to prevent, so just gave in. I recall nothing else until it was over – until I returned. When this happened.

I "re-appeared" in my bedroom. It's a strange sensation I can't adequately describe. It was like I just zapped in, from being somewhere else a moment before, but I don't remember where. I sat down on the bed, kind of tired, and also a little sad. I was still wearing bed clothes, a pair of boxer shorts and a T-shirt. It was still dark outside, but dawn was near.

Beside me stood one of 'them'. He had brought me back. I was familiar with him on a deep level, involving a sort of kinship I cannot explain. He was small and thin-limbed, with an oversized head with a greyish/blue skin colour. I don't recall his clothing. His eyes were large and black and wrapped around the side of his head, almost bug-like. They were very soulful when I looked into them.

I was living in two worlds during this period. In their world, I wasn't my normal self. Usually, I felt completely unperturbed in their presence and in their reality. There was no fear, none whatsoever. It was like the trappings of the psyche didn't accompany me on these experiences. It was like my 'earth' consciousness had faded away like a dream. Perhaps it was blocked somehow, with all the clogged up (fear-laden) filters of normal human perception being left behind. I had pure awareness, without the emotion. That wasn't always the case, however. On more than one occasion the fullness of consciousness did get carried over and was present, I don't know if by mistake or whatever. All I remember of those encounters (usually lying on a table, before passing out or being subdued) was me screaming.

But that's the frailty of the psyche...which kicked in again when I woke up, and I had to carry that round every day. Fear, shock, disbelief was all I knew (in my waking life). Trying to integrate the two realities and two 'mes', while trying to be normal and make a living etc,. were impossible.

Anyway, so I there I was, sitting in my boxers on the bed, back from another 'visit', wherever that was and whatever it involved. I do have conscious memories of a good several encounters/abductions/excursions for what of better words, but not this one. But my quality of consciousness here in my bedroom was still with 'them', my psyche still asleep. So no fear. I looked at the being, who had accompanied me back, and I remember feeling sad he was going back to where he belonged and I was staying here. There was almost a sense of "do I have to stay here?"

Before he left however, I wanted to show him something. Either I opened the curtains or he did, I don't recall. I proceeded to show him the view from my bedroom window: the trees, the rooftops, a row of streetlights. "That's my view," I told him. "That's what I see every day." I recall very clearly, lucidly, him being very interested in that view, of seeing what it was like to be at ground level, in my world, on mundane earth. He didn't say anything, I received his impressions telepathically. There was a hint of wistfulness, almost envy in him too - I detected that. It was communicated from him in just emotions that I was very lucky to be here having these earthly experiences, because, at some level, I felt one of the reasons behind the abductions was to convey to them what those experiences were like. And they seemed to understand very little about them. The night glow, possibly from the nearby streetlights, was shining on his long, deep forehead. I can still picture, as vividly as if it was yesterday, the faint stippled texture of his skin illuminated by that glow.

Then something truly weird happened, and when I think of it today I feel like brushing it off as a dream, but it wasn't. This was all as real and physical as me typing this out right now. I became suddenly aware, bizarrely, of a tiger, just 'out there' beyond my window, and looking in at me. I can't rationalise that. But that's what was there. A tiger. I don't know if it was standing, sitting, or floating in mid air or what. It was just there. Possibly that's a screen-memory. In the years since, I've learned screen-memories are a real thing, and multiple abductees have reported similar.

Then I became aware of something else, in the sky. I can't recall if the tiger became it or whether it accompanied the tiger, or overlaid it or replaced it, but in the sky a vast, moving mass appeared. I can only call it a mothership.

I'm pretty sure no one else would've seen it though, even if they were around that early in the morning and happened to look in the sky. This was a common occurrence, even during my waking hours, of seeing UFOs that no one else could see, as if I had slipped into a private little pocket of reality or dimension, just as arborealis described earlier.

The being was watching the ship too. It came from right to left, silently, like a ghost, almost filling the entire sky. I swear it had to be a mile long. It was starkly visible and plain to see beneath the cloudbase, approximately a mile from the house at maybe a few thousand meters altitude. I only felt amazement of this sighting the next day, after waking, when my normal consciousness kicked in. At the time it was like watching just a plane crossing the sky. A weirdly ordinary event. The craft was generally oblong, and sort of squared off at the front. I didn't see the whole thing as it was wider/longer than the patch of sky it occupied (that was visible to me).

That was it, just another night. And the experience ended. I hugged the being (which I had to bend down to do) and shook his thin (I think 3-fingered) hand. I got into bed, went to sleep, and that was that.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

10. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Alekahn2 (22nd August 2019), aoibhghaire (22nd August 2019), Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), Blacklight43 (13th September 2019), Craig (22nd August 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Forest Denizen (21st August 2019), jcking (21st August 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd August 2019), Kotch (13th September 2019), Olaf (23rd August 2019), petra (13th September 2019), RogeRio (31st August 2019), Rosco1 (28th August 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), silver birch (13th September 2019), Siphonemis (24th August 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd August 2019), Victoria (21st August 2019), william r sanford72 (23rd August 2019)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I was repeatedly abducted for a period of about 10 years, from the late 80s to late 90s before it stopped. I would say 'Spirit' put a stop to it after an appeal to my higher self, and was facilitated by a medium friend, whose timely intervention saved me from actually cracking up. It wasn't that the experiences were negative, I just couldn't handle them. Towards the end, I was living in two worlds, theirs and ours, and they were not compatible... ...That was it, just another night. And the experience ended. I hugged the being (which I had to bend down to do) and shook his thin (I think 3-fingered) hand. I got into bed, went to sleep, and that was that.
    Star Mariner, what a wonderful post!! Thank you so much for sharing this experience here. You capture the profound nature of your experience so beautifully..

I seem to remember Barney Hill, during one of his regression sessions, recalling the spaceship (I think that may be what he called it back then) above him morphing into a Cheshire Cat sort of image.. Maybe I'm confusing his recollections. Anyway, fascinating..
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Alekahn2 (22nd August 2019), Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), silver birch (13th September 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd August 2019), Victoria (21st August 2019), william r sanford72 (23rd August 2019)

13. Link to Post #67
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,502 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by Ken (here)
    I seem to remember Barney Hill, during one of his regression sessions, recalling the spaceship (I think that may be what he called it back then) above him morphing into a Cheshire Cat sort of image.. Maybe I'm confusing his recollections. Anyway, fascinating..
    Thanks Ken! Yes, the Cheshire cat. Reading that gave me goose bumps, I'd totally forgotten that. It gives me even more validation. What's more, I'd also totally, and strangely, forgotten about the tiger, until I dug up my old experiences journal (- I logged each and every one, every encounter and sighting, with sketches too, in a notebook, but I hadn't gotten it out in years) which I took a look at just as a matter of interest before making that post.

I didn't think I needed any of those old writings, as I remember everything in perfect detail, including this encounter, like etched in stone. Then I read the passage about the tiger. I had not recalled it at all, only looking out the window at that point and seeing the mothership. But there was also a tiger out the window. What it means I have no clue. I don't even remember writing about the tiger. And I cannot really picture it now.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2019), RogeRio (31st August 2019), silver birch (13th September 2019), Valerie Villars (12th September 2019), william r sanford72 (23rd August 2019)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Heise's Avatar
    Thanks

Location. San Francisco, California
    Date: July 30 2013 Time: night

The witness, Eduardo, belonged to the 24 hour Fitness health club and mainly used the hot tub
    in order to treat long standing injuries to leg and back. Recently the hot tub at the Santa
    Barbara location was closed due to renovations. Needing to use a hot tub badly Eduardo visited
    his parents in San Francisco and looked up and went to what he thought was the location of a
    24hr Fitness in town. When he got there, without noticing anything out of the ordinary he
    simply opened the door of the location and walked inside. However, after entering he was
    struck by the fact that the building seemed completely empty and only a few lights were on.
    Believing he had made a mistake he turned around and attempted to open the door he had just
    come through only to find it locked. A bit disconcerted he walked towards a light that was on
    across the room and called out several times. Suddenly out of nowhere there were two beings
    standing near him. He described them as tall, extremely thin, bone white and with inhumanly
    large eyes. He indicated how large the eyes were by holding up a circled thumb and forefinger
    to indicate how much larger than normal they were. He described them as looking like “dead
    people”. The both wore institutional green coveralls with a breast patch that read
    “engineering”. He remarked that the coveralls seemed extremely old. They were not terribly
    polite and told him he was not supposed to be in the building. They led him to another door in
    the building, not the one he had entered through, and unceremoniously saw him through it. He
    emerged into an alley that seemed to have an unusually high number of homeless people in it.
    He described himself as quite frightened by the whole experience, and to others that know him
    he seemed sincerely upset by the experience.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Heise For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), DeeMetrios (9th May 2020), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Forest Denizen (12th September 2019), Kotch (13th September 2019), silver birch (13th September 2019), Valerie Villars (12th September 2019)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member Heise's Avatar
    Thanks

Beyond Creepy on YouTube compiles researched accounts and stories & narrates them... addictive if you love high strangeness!

"The Sisters & Aliens on the Plane"
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yjz0JN...&index=30&t=0s

"Encounters w/ Aliens"
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4YeLqt...YeW3L&index=26

"Strange People"
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W62sK6Y6lwE&t=533s

"Black Eyed Men, Aliens, MIBs and Massive UFOs"
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LeFaMZtWBu8&t=817s

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heise For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), Craig (15th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Forest Denizen (16th September 2019)

19. Link to Post #70
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Cara (here)
    As for the "do anything", I kind of feel as if I'd "do anything" to "banish the evil". I know it sounds dumb, and I think it has something to do with "self-sacrifice".
    I have two reasons, 1) Small price to pay (the price is my soul I guess), and 2) Feels like I'd be "stupid not to"...

Quote Posted by Ken (here)
    Thanks Ken! Yes, the Cheshire cat. Reading that gave me goose bumps, I'd totally forgotten that. It gives me even more validation. What's more, I'd also totally, and strangely, forgotten about the tiger, until I dug up my old experiences journal (- I logged each and every one, every encounter and sighting, with sketches too, in a notebook, but I hadn't gotten it out in years) which I took a look at just as a matter of interest before making that post.
    That Cheshire Cat kind of grin.... I imagine it looks a lot like "Evil Grin". I got "evil-grinned" twice in my dreams which I recall vividly, and another few times while I was talking to friends/family (might have hallucinated it, don't know). The ones while I was awake felt like I was catching a baseball with my stomach, and I recall thinking stuff was "getting into me" (like some kind of possession) or maybe going through me (like some kind of gate).

Then something truly weird happened, and when I think of it today I feel like brushing it off as a dream, but it wasn't. This was all as real and physical as me typing this out right now. I became suddenly aware, bizarrely, of a tiger, just 'out there' beyond my window, and looking in at me. I can't rationalise that. But that's what was there. A tiger. I don't know if it was standing, sitting, or floating in mid air or what. It was just there. Possibly that's a screen-memory. In the years since, I've learned screen-memories are a real thing, and multiple abductees have reported similar.
    I think screen memories are real too and I recall a pretty vivid one with a tiger from my childhood.
    In the dream there were two tunnels, and I'd need to pick one. It was a recurring dream.
    Every time I had the dream and chose a tunnel, a tiger would jump out and eat me. I began to think there was probably a tiger in both tunnels.
    Those dreams stopped eventually, and I haven't a clue what might have caused them to stop.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Forest Denizen (16th September 2019), Kotch (13th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2019), Victoria (13th September 2019)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

I sometimes feel like an alien in my own life ...
    - does that count ?
    :- )

and be well, all .

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Forest Denizen (16th September 2019), Victoria (13th September 2019)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Hello Everyone:
    I had a very dear friend that was kind of like a second father to me all my life. We visited each other through out my life and a few years ago now he came to visit me. It was an ordinary visit but something about the visit I still can't understand stood out when he first came to the house. We had such a great visit and as he was getting ready to leave he leaned towards me to shake my hand which was kind of unusual ( not the handshake) but the manner of how he leaned toward me...Just at this moment his eyes went completely and utterly coal black. This lasted for about 3-5 seconds. The next thing I knew the eyes were back to normal. I must admit that I was not scared or anything like that BUT my friend never said a thing but smiled at me and said he had to go.
    I am not sure if you can call this and ET experience but I do know that I have never seen anything like it before or again.
    Around 2 months later he died suddenly without my knowledge. I was extremely saddened by my friends departure but I knew he was special even before he showed me his true self.
    chancy
    The eyes temporarily going coal black is unusual but not unheard of. It means the person is possessed. Leaning into you was probably not his own action but the action of the possessing entity.
    Thanks everyone... I am learning so much in this post. I just wanted to say that eyes going black being a possession characteristic is very interesting for me...I have someone in my family who for all purposes is either possessed or what I have heard people speak about as a "walk-in." (Though, her eyes are hollow and empty- they changed color and look like an elderly man's eyes now...not the eyes we all grew up knowing.)

I've often wondered if certain illnesses, substances and negative emotions can make us more vulnerable to negative entities and possession. I had a client come in shortly after his mother died last year. Handsome, military (not certain what branch), 30-ish, red-haired and fair skin. He was wearing sunglasses when he walked in, but as I helped him, he took them off and to my surprise (shock, momentary terror) his eyes were completely black. In the light, they had a dark mahogany brown to them and the rims of his eyes were unusually peachy-pink. The pink and rich black-brown against the pale skin and his dark red hair was such a beautifully odd combination. I wanted to look more, but I did not want to stare. I did not want him to know that I felt awkward or think anything was wrong. It did feel for a moment like I was looking at something other. I politely finished helping him...and started finding reasons and possible explanations. ie: contacts... but this was in July and he didn't seem the whimsical type to wear them. Weeks later, I found out that his mother had just passed away. So maybe he was in the midst of deep darkness and that is how it manifests physically...(?)
    He sure sounds possessed! Marijuana predisposes one to possession, but not as effectively as meth. Extreme inebriation is also dangerous.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Forest Denizen (16th September 2019), Valerie Villars (14th September 2019), Victoria (7th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #73
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

Missing Time

In the summer of 1979 I hitchhiked 1500 km, from Amsterdam to Rosas, a small, but very popular holiday village near Barcelona. Just like the year before, I reached my destination in less than 24 hours. To my disappointment, the person I came for, - a beautiful Spanish girl – wasn’t there. The good news was that I met a couple of guys, who were also there the year before. They invited me to stay in their apartment for 2 or 3 days, to find out whether or not my Spanish rose was able to come over & see me. (She lived with her parents in Barcelona.) Of course I gladly accepted their invitation.

After a short nap, a dip in the pool & a good meal, it was party time. That night I ended up in ‘Le Rachdingue’, my favorite after-hour spot. The bizarre interior of the club, an old castle-like mansion, situated on a steep hill, in the middle of nowhere between Rosas & Fiqueres, was a design by the famous Spanish artist Salvador Dali. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvador_Dal%C3%AD

I’d been invited to Dali’s house in Cadaques, a year earlier, where I was told by his wife Gala, that she sensed I had special skills & would lead a beautiful life as long as I would follow the voice of my heart & intuition.

Back to Le Rachdinque.

Somewhere around 06:00 it was closing time. I had managed to arrange a ride to Rosas, from a guy on an off-road 250 cc Kawasaki. A voice in the back of my head warned me to first walk down the hill, before I was gonna put myself on the backseat of that bike.
    I should have listened, because we were only halfway the steep road down, when he lost control over his Kawasaki and fell over, dragging me with him, resulting in a very badly bruised knee.

When I woke up the next day the pain in my knee was killing me and I could hardly walk. I was brought to a local medic, who told me it would probably take at least 4-5 weeks before my knee was cured. I said I had planned to go to Ibiza the next day and despite my injury I had already decided to see this plan through. My doctor shook his head and wrote something on a pice of paper. It was the name of a colleague on Ibiza he used to study with. Also he told me was going to Barcelona tomorrow morning and he offered me a lift.

And so it happened that somewhere around 10:00 in the morning I was dropped off at the Barcelona boat station, where I was gonna wait for my ferry that was leaving at 18:30. I was completely alone until after half an hour a couple of guys arrived who started to show off their martial art skills in front of me. They were really good and although I have a black belt in karate I would have a hard time beating them. I then realized I was more or less crippled and wasn’t even able to run away. The next moment the two Latinos stopped their show and sat beside me. That was the last thing I remember.

The next thing I remember was me getting up of a chair on the ferry to Ibiza. I walked to the bar, ordered a can of lager, and went back to my seat. When I was halfway I suddenly realized that the pain in my knee was completely gone and that I had no idea how I got on the ferry. Confused I walked outside to the railing and stared over the ocean.
    “So how is your knee?” a voice behind me said.
    I looked over my shoulder and saw a young, good looking woman.
    “Fine,” I said, “completely healed.”
    “Good,” she said, “have fun on Ibiza and don’t ever try to find out what has happened to you.”
    She walked away and sort of disappeared in a haze.

When I was on Ibiza I immediately went to see the doctor’s colleague there and asked him to call up his friend. He did and I told him what had happened. His reaction surprised me.
    “Wow, you met the space people,” he laughed.

Well, at least I knew I hadn’t lost my mind.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th February 2020), Bluegreen (18th September 2021), Chip (10th February 2020), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Forest Denizen (10th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th February 2020), mokosh (10th February 2020), muxfolder (11th February 2020), Valerie Villars (9th May 2020), Victoria (10th February 2020), Wind (18th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

The first time I saw a UFO was in the early 1990s. It was a summer weekend. Late one evening most of us finished a shift at work together, met a couple of other friends and drove to Loch Lomond. We wanted to be close to nature, a change from partying in Glasgow city centre. The idea was simply to sit out under the stars for a few hours and catch up on the week's events.

It was a still night. Calm and peaceful with a clear night sky. My flatmate and I were sitting together on the fringes of the main group and our conversation wandered off in a different direction to theirs. At the time I had been studying astral navigation for several months.

"So show me then. About this astral navigation you've been studying. Imagine I'm a viking. I've just left my home fjord in a longship and I want to sail to America. What stars do I navigate by?"

I looked up in to the night sky and started to orientate myself with its surroundings in order to offer an answer. For reasons unknown I found my eyes drawn to a star I wasn't familiar with. My flatmate followed my gaze with his in anticipation of an answer to his question.

Having focussed on the unfamiliar star for a couple of seconds I was about to dismiss it and move on. However, at that very moment, it moved. It moved impossibly fast. In a straight line. For a split second. It covered a relatively huge distance across the sky and then stopped just as instantaneously as it had started.

By this time my mouth was agape, my brow furrowed and my eyes absolutely fixated on this most peculiar sight in the night sky. What on earth was going on up there, I asked myself? It appeared to be a single point of white light at great altitude. One or two seconds later it moved again, this time in roughly a zig-zag kind of direction. Once more its speed was impossibly fast. Nothing I knew of could accelerate, turn as rapidly as it did, decelerate and stop like that. It then zig-zagged for a second time. This time was longer, perhaps 3-5 seconds of motion. It travelled across about a third of the night sky before stopping again. It never made the slightest sound.

Following a brief pause of 1-2 seconds it then travelled at unfathomable speed in a straight direction again. A couple of seconds in to this new movement it simply vanished in to thin air. It disappeared from view and we didn't see it again. Overall I guess I'd spent about 20 seconds observing it. There followed a pregnant pause as my flatmate and I tried to gather our wits and find our tongues again. I spoke first.

"I can't believe I just saw that. Did you see that?"
    "I saw it. What was it?"
    "I don't know what it was. What do you think it was?"
    "I don't know. It freaked me out. I'd never seen anything like that before."
    "Did you see how fast it moved and how far it travelled? That's impossible, isn't it?"
    "It can't be impossible. We just saw it with our own eyes."

Thereafter we decided on a pragmatic approach. We drew up a mental checklist of everything we could think of that was ever known to move in the night sky. One by one we ticked everything off the list until we were left with a big fat zero and an even bigger question mark.

Civilian aircraft? Nope. Far too slow. Can't turn like that.
    Military aircraft? Nope. Still far too slow. Can't turn like that.
    Helicopter? No. Absolutely not.
    Weather ballon? Hot air balloon? Satellite? Bright light being shone from a light source on the ground? Bird? Missile? Meteor? Comet? Asteroid? Rocket? Signalling flare? A kite? Santa Effing Claus? Get out of here....

We saw a UFO.

Eventually our other friends sensed our agitated demeanour and their conversation petered out as they asked us what was up?

"We saw a UFO. We're freaked out. We're trying to figure out what it was. But we can't. It defies everything we ever thought we knew. We saw a UFO."

To their credit they took it well and got interested in what we had to relate. They knew us too well. They knew we were serious and not fooling around.

Thank goodness I saw it with my flatmate. Seeing it alone would have kinda sucked because none of the others would have probably believed me.

So UFOs really do exist then, I thought.

Cool. That just opened up a whole new bag of fun and learning in my universe.

I've seen similar since. And one big strange orangey kind of light which left me utterly flabbergasted. And no, it wasn't the sun in the middle of the night!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Agape (9th May 2020), Forest Denizen (9th May 2020), Valerie Villars (9th May 2020), Victoria (10th May 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4