Thread: Aliens Among Us...A Thread for Personal Experiences

1. Link to Post #41
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: Aliens Among Us...A Thread for Personal Experiences

Fascinating thread. Thanks everybody!

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

bobme (7th July 2019), Constance (5th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Forest Denizen (5th July 2019), Franny (2nd August 2019), Jad (5th July 2019), Libico (5th July 2019), Ratszinger (5th July 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), Sunny-side-up (5th July 2019), Tam (5th July 2019), Words of Joy (5th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

My ET encounter may have had an astral interface. The ETs had been leaving triangular scars, several mm long, on my legs. My left leg was feeling sharp pain one morning. The next night I awoke to a sharp pain in that leg, to see a bluish grey leaning over my leg. It squealed when it saw my awakedness, and I then passed out.

Since that time, which let's say was a year and a half ago, I woke up one morning to find a grease streak across the top of my right foot, like having been dragged over a greasy doorway. The grease stain was also in my bed sheets.

So there you have evidence of an alien abduction and a milab.

Then, earlier this week, I was watching the night sky by a large lake and a weird light that had been hanging around at a distance flew by, with no sound, at a decent clip. It looked triangular to me but another witness said it was rectangular. I remember two sets of dual lights in the rear and one light at the front.

Some of these ETs don't have our best interests at heart. Some likely do. And we likely wouldn't understand what they would think is for our own good, as well.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Alekahn2 (5th July 2019), Constance (5th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Forest Denizen (5th July 2019), Franny (2nd August 2019), Intranuclear (5th July 2019), Ivanhoe (5th July 2019), Jad (5th July 2019), jcking (10th July 2019), Mercedes (7th July 2019), petra (13th September 2019), Ratszinger (5th July 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), Valerie Villars (5th July 2019), william r sanford72 (5th July 2019), Words of Joy (5th July 2019), XelNaga (19th August 2019), yelik (5th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Hi Alekahn2 , that's a very interesting story/experience, thx.

Is this the book?
    Joseph Benner´s Book "The Impersonal Life"
    Good day Sunny-side-up. Yes, I do believe that IS the book! I studied that book intensely for some years. Thanks so much for the video. I will dig through my boxes of books in storage to find it.

To respond briefly to a few other posts:
    Valerie Villars ~ I did indeed have one small photo of him for many years. It was taken in a canyon whilst he was sitting cross-legged deep in meditation. He was intonating/chanting in the pic it seemed. Alas, the photo has been lost over the decades.

Intranuclear ~ At the time this event occured I was 19 (just about to turn 20) , and was on the inquisitive path of a searcher/seeker. Yes, I'm certain I did ask many questions of this mystical man, but have frustratingly little recollection of exact conversations. I wouldn't say that I was effectively hypnotized by him in any classic sense, but he did have my full attention.

In retrospect, I view this encounter as one point on an arc of several strange happenings and meetings during my time in the wild West, but qualitatively those few days were surreal and extraordinary by all accounts. It may have been an intervention of sorts I suspect. Perhaps pre-ordained in some fashion. A mystery it shall remain.
    Last edited by Constance; 5th July 2019 at 07:28. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    ~ "...burn for no reason, like a lamp in the daylight" ~

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Alekahn2 For This Post:

Constance (5th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Forest Denizen (5th July 2019), Franny (2nd August 2019), Intranuclear (6th July 2019), Ivanhoe (5th July 2019), Jad (6th July 2019), Justplain (6th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2019), Mercedes (7th July 2019), petra (13th September 2019), Ratszinger (5th July 2019), Rich (5th July 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), Sunny-side-up (5th July 2019), Tam (5th July 2019), Valerie Villars (5th July 2019), Victoria (20th August 2019), Words of Joy (5th July 2019), yelik (5th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Hello Everyone:
    I had a very dear friend that was kind of like a second father to me all my life. We visited each other through out my life and a few years ago now he came to visit me. It was an ordinary visit but something about the visit I still can't understand stood out when he first came to the house. We had such a great visit and as he was getting ready to leave he leaned towards me to shake my hand which was kind of unusual ( not the handshake) but the manner of how he leaned toward me...Just at this moment his eyes went completely and utterly coal black. This lasted for about 3-5 seconds. The next thing I knew the eyes were back to normal. I must admit that I was not scared or anything like that BUT my friend never said a thing but smiled at me and said he had to go.
    I am not sure if you can call this and ET experience but I do know that I have never seen anything like it before or again.
    Around 2 months later he died suddenly without my knowledge. I was extremely saddened by my friends departure but I knew he was special even before he showed me his true self.
    chancy
    The eyes temporarily going coal black is unusual but not unheard of. It means the person is possessed. Leaning into you was probably not his own action but the action of the possessing entity.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

chancy (7th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Mercedes (7th July 2019), Ratszinger (1st August 2019), Rosco1 (27th August 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), sijohn (20th August 2019), Victoria (21st August 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Valerie Villars:

I am sure you have done so elsewhere, but if you can, could you provide some (summary) accounts of your contacts with aliens.

You make arresting mention of these. I cannot help but want to hear more!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ashva For This Post:

Constance (7th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Franny (2nd August 2019), Mercedes (7th July 2019), petra (13th September 2019), Rosemarie (7th July 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), Valerie Villars (7th July 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Ashva, I had so many weird experiences, one after the other, that I have never posted "summary" accounts anywhere. It took me years just to wrap my head around the fact that those things actually happened to me.

I'll try to maybe start at the beginning, with the stories told as they happened, little by little. Probably not today.

Thanks for asking.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Alecs (8th July 2019), Constance (7th July 2019), Craig (7th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Forest Denizen (7th July 2019), Franny (2nd August 2019), Intranuclear (8th July 2019), Ivanhoe (7th July 2019), jcking (10th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st August 2019), petra (13th September 2019), Rosemarie (7th July 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), Tam (14th July 2019), Victoria (20th August 2019), yelik (8th July 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Ashva, I had so many weird experiences, one after the other, that I have never posted "summary" accounts anywhere. It took me years just to wrap my head around the fact that those things actually happened to me.

I'll try to maybe start at the beginning, with the stories told as they happened, little by little. Probably not today.

Thanks for asking.
    This is an excellent thread! But I feel an obligation to point out that this is in an area of Avalon that is not members only. If anyone is at all sensitive about posting their experience(s) here, they may want to start their own thread or post somewhere in this members only area: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/foru...?33-Contactees

I truly do not want to interfere here but I thought I should point this out in the event that anyone is unaware of the privacy, or lack thereof, of this thread.

Love to all

And now..
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Constance (7th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Flowerpunkchip (20th August 2019), Ivanhoe (7th July 2019), Jad (8th July 2019), jcking (10th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2019), Patient (8th July 2019), petra (13th September 2019), Post-Structuralist Comet (19th August 2019), Rosemarie (8th July 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), silver birch (15th July 2019), Tam (14th July 2019), Valerie Villars (7th July 2019), Victoria (20th August 2019), yelik (8th July 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

From: https://www.unknowncountry.com/insig...er-of-the-key/

As part of our ongoing series of new Communion Letters, “Jeremy” talks about his own meeting with the Master of the Key.

He writes: I had an experience with my girlfriend during the summer of 1997 that she remembers as a dream and I remember as something a little more like a visitor experience, though not a bad one. I think it may have been similar to your Key experience. She remembers waking up and seeing me sitting on the couch, talking to a man. She doesnt remember much else, except that she saw him levitate two books off my bookshelf and float them to him, and some stuff he said about not letting money change me.

I remember a good bit more, although nowhere near all of it. The first thing I remember, actually, is being aware that I was sitting naked on my couch talking to a man, who I seemed to know very well, though I dont know how I knew him. I suddenly began to realize, I think, that this wasnt a dream and I was totally naked (I used to sleep this way). I remember him immediately handing me one of my pillows from my couch so I could cover myself, and I did.

He then began asking about whether I believed in aliens, and I said Yes, absolutely and I talked on about how obvious it all was and how there was obviously a serious cover-up going on, etc. I also remember my responses seemed to please him, because his eyes glimmered, like he was proud of me. I dont remember what he was wearing, other than his shoes seemed cool to me. He may have been wearing dark slacks.

Anyway, he then immediately asked me what I thought of Atlantis, and I said, I think its a bunch of crap. At the time, I didnt believe in Atlantis or past advanced civilizations, though I very much do now. Anyway, I remember the look in his eyes again, and he looked every-so-slightly disappointed. I then said, after reading his expression, that I could be wrong. He didnt respond to this, though, and he immediately asked me another question, which I dont remember.

In fact, I only remember bits and pieces after this, and they may be out of order. I remember him telling me that the world was about to end, and me getting this dark, sinking feeling in my stomach. I asked him how and he told me it was the environment. I then remember whining and saying that people were changing and recycling more etc. and he only said, gently, that its not enough. I remember crying at this point, really sobbing. And he told me that we could do something to change it, but it was up to us and we may not make it.

We also spoke about my life and my future some and I only remember a few details, and most of these were personal, so I wont mention them here, what little I remember. During this conversation, at some point, I also remember him telling me that we needed to follow the signposts. I know he told you this, also, which shocked me when I first read your book back in 2001. At that point, I wasnt ready to admit that I may have had a similar experience, so I didn’t tell anyone, and my girlfriend to this day doesnt even know about your book The Key, or take the experience too seriously.

There were other little snippets that I remember, again of a more personal nature, about my girlfriend and me, etc. I wont go into detail about these either, but I will say that at some point a dark-haired lady appeared to turn over my girlfriend, because she was snoring (and I was worried that she might be choking). I remember the man looking at my worried expression and smiling, and saying, Shes fine, shes just snoring. When she continued snoring he then said, Shell take care of her. And I immediately realized that there was a dark-haired woman stepping around my futon and flipping my girlfriend on her side, gently, by her arm. I dont know how she got in the room. It wasnt through the door, Im almost positive. Both of these people were human, by the way, though I didnt see the ladys face.

I remember toward the end of it all, I was climbing back into my futon, and I kept asking worried questions about everything he had told me, and he said, Go to sleep, Jeremy. He then said something about the importance of belief, which spawned a brief conversation about beliefs manifesting reality, which I had been reading about at the time. It was then that he floated two books off my bookshelf and flipped through them, saying something about the teachings in these books being true. I am almost 100% positive they were my two Seth books, The Nature of Personal Reality and Seth Speaks.

I also forgot to mention that at some point we talked about you, Whitley, although I dont remember the details. I only remember that he said you were a very brave man. I remember asking, You know Whitley Strieber And he said Of course. And I remember feeling, for a second or two, star-struck by this man…and then he said something that doused my hero-worship immediately, though I dont remember what it was.

At the end, when I was lying in bed and he was telling me to go to sleep, I remember asking him if I would remember any of this, and he said, Youll remember meaning that I would remember it all eventually. I remember having an unsettling feeling of going to sleep, knowing that the person I was at that moment and all of my memories from that night would be clouded in a dream-like fog. Going to sleep sort of felt like dying for that reason, and I remember going to sleep telling myself, I wont forget, I wont forget, I wont forget. When I woke up the next morning, and I only remembered a few bits and pieces. This is why I was shocked when my girlfriend began talking about her dream about the man floating the books, etc.

There are many other little snippets that Ive left out, because Im not 100% sure I didnt imagine them after reading your book The Key. I do vaguely remember being handed something in one of my drinking glasses and joking that it looked like bull sperm. I may even remember drinking it and that it tasted awful and organic, in a living sense, like bull sperm would probably taste. I also vaguely remember that his shoes may have been slip-on shoes, similar to Birkenstock-type shoes, though dark and a little different. I may have imagined this as well, however, because I read on your website about the lady from La Jolla who picked up the hitchhiker, and she said he was wearing slip-on shoes.

There are also vague disjointed memories of driving in my car with him, and he was driving, though this could have been a dream. There is another snippet of standing next to my parked car and seeing UFOs in the night sky. I remember asking, Why cant anyone else see these and someone told me that we were on a level just above normal earth consciousness, or something like that.

There was another snippet where I remember something being done to my tooth. This is very vague, but interestingly, my girlfriend and I both noticed very small and sharp chips taken from our bottom teeth on the same morning. The memory of the man making a guttural noise containing lateral information is equally vague, and I dont know why I remembered you mentioning it.

An interesting note: the man, whoever he was, implied that my girlfriend and I would be together at some point in the future. We actually broke up in 1999 and I lost touch with her when she went back to Europe. Anyway, she called me last year and we began talking again, and just this past September until two weeks ago, she came over and stayed with me, and we got back together.

We talked about this experience some while she was here, and like I said, she remembers only a few things, like the floating books, and she remembers it all as a dream. She knows I have an interest in such things though, and that Ive had unexplained experiences my whole life. My family members and friends also know about my strange experiences, and some have had their own experiences. My sister had her foot grabbed the other night, twice, which spawned a conversation about this.

I have had a few strange experiences of cars following me, that sort of thing, over the years, and I know that its related to my interest in aliens, etc. I have even had a few subtle threats. I also believe, however, that there is good out there, even within the government, and that many are beginning to realize the importance of honesty.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ashva For This Post:

Constance (15th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Forest Denizen (14th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th August 2019), onevoice (14th September 2019), Rosco1 (27th August 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), Tam (14th July 2019), Valerie Villars (1st August 2019), what is a name? (2nd August 2019), XelNaga (19th August 2019)

17. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Also:

A listener named Dianne writes, "In 1972, I had one of the most vivid "dreams " (it may have been an out of body experience) of my life. I went to an old house that seem to be in Russia. The part that I remember is that an old woman told me that there were some books in the attic that had information from the library of Alexandria that held ancient, forgotten wisdom that could set us free.

"One of the books that intrigued me the most was called ‘The Key.’ It had a maroon cover with goldwork on it. When I opened it, I saw ‘pictures’ instead of words. They showed me scenes of what we could do with our bodies and how to ‘radiate’ God through them. I never could remember enough to make good use of the information, but I’ve never forgotten that experience and those books. When I got your notice today [about The Key] it gave me a chill, and I sense it may contain some of that information."

The process of "radiating God" through oneself is one of the most important themes communicated by the Master of the Key, which is what I call the man with whom I had the incredible conversation in 1998 that led to the text I have published.

David Wadsworth writes, "I have just finished reading the article [in UFO Magazine] ‘Whitley Strieber and the Toronto Experience’ by Sean Casteel. I found it to be a wonderful and fascinating read, as I live in Toronto, Ontario and have had a small number of sightings myself.
    "I believe in the possibility of something existing below the city here, but let me explain from the beginning. My father brought home a clipping from a local newspaper in 1979. I was six at the time, but I remember it clearly. It said that a man had lost a neighbor’s kitten while he was taking care of it. He went in search of the kitten, I presume in the evening, since he had a flashlight with him. He somehow entered a network of tunnels or caves (I can’t remember which), through a hole in a building off Parliament Street in Toronto. While walking through the area, he rounded a corner and shined his flashlight on something that resembled a monkey. The creature stood about three feet tall and had red eyes. The man claimed the creature spoke to him and said, ‘Get out.’ Of course, he ran. I don’t know why I feel this man’s story was creditable, but it has stuck with me all these years.
    "The newspaper article had a sketch of what the man had seen that still lingers in my mind. My father never kept the article so I have spent hours at the Toronto library in search of it, to no avail…yet.
    "This all brings me to a question—I am wondering if the hotel you stayed at in Toronto was anywhere near where this incident occurred."
    I stayed in the Delta Chelsea Hotel in downtown Toronto, in room 2454. The hotel is not near Parliament Street, where the incident recounted above took place.

Our webmaster, Louis Steiner, adds this to the story above: "I very clearly remember the article in the newspaper about the creature underground in Toronto, and have related that story to others over the years, inciting one level of skepticism or another. It was in the weekend edition of a major daily though – it was in the Toronto Sunday Sun, if that man is interested in the source. It was the only paper my father read and had delivered, and I remember it quite clearly. I also believe the man didn’t enter a network of caves, but that he looked down an open sewer in the side of the curb. This is 21 years ago and I may have the details wrong – I was 15 at the time – but I’m almost certain that’s how it went. The story scared the hell out of me."
    Jarrianne Sexton of San Diego writes, "I too was visited by a brilliant man, on Mother’s Day in 1988. I was extremely emotionally stressed at the time. I took a drive to Mt. Solidad in La Jolla and later to Las Jolla Cove. I sat on the edge of a high cliff, wondering if life was worth it, then walked back to my car and drove down La Jolla Blvd. There out of nowhere a man in a suit, carrying a briefcase, standing on the side of the street, held out his arm and pointed to me. The traffic was thick and I passed him by. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw him looking right at me from the road, so I stopped and he walked quickly up to me and asked, ‘May I join you?’

"I had never picked up a hitchhiker in my life before. I said, ‘If you want to.’ This person’s name was Daniel. He was well dressed, n a dark, pin-striped suit, white shirt with an open collar, and wearing black, open heeled shoes. He asked me if I’d gone to church that morning. I told him I was at Mt. Solidad, where there is a big cross on top of the mountain. I took him there, and on the way he asked if I would stop at a store. He went in and came out with grape juice and raisins. He asked me what my name was and when I told him, he asked me to repeat it several times, then said, ‘Don’t ever forget who you are.’
    "I spent six hours with this man, and here are a few of the things he showed me. He could levitate, and spun in a circle about 3 feet off the ground. He could turn street lamps on. He could make the ocean waves rise 3 to 4 feet higher. He could calm a barking half wolf/half watchdog and make him heel and pet him. In his briefcase he carried a necklace and earring and told me that if I wore them, I could read people’s thoughts. I didn’t want to wear them.
    "We talked about earth problems. He had many answers, but said people won’t do the right things to make the best of life and he didn’t understand why. He told me many things, but after reading that you wrote a book about a visitor, I wanted to let you know about mine, before I read your book.
    "By the way, he was thin, about 5’9’’ tall, blond, blue-eyed, with a pasty white face and no tan. When we parted, he asked if I would take him to a hotel. The last time I saw him he was walking into the lobby. This was about nine o’clock at night.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ashva For This Post:

Constance (15th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Forest Denizen (14th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th August 2019), petra (13th September 2019), Ratszinger (19th August 2019), Rich (14th July 2019), Rosco1 (28th August 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), Tam (14th July 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019), what is a name? (2nd August 2019), XelNaga (19th August 2019)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

My encounter happened several years ago. I was home one evening when 2 young Mormon missionaries came to the door. I greeted them and said would you like to come in. (I often talk to Mormon missionaries because of my past history with the Mormon church). I Took them upstairs to my art studio and asked them to sit on the love seat while I sat across from them. My first clue that something was amiss was their clothes. Usually they are very well dressed young men, clean clothes and clean shoes. These two had very unkempt clothing and dirty shoes. Oh well I thought, maybe they have been out in the area and had not had a chance to change. I tried to engage them in conversation about the church but they seemed not to care about that...they didn't say anything. after about 5 minutes they got up and walked down the stairs of the shop as I followed them towards the door. They opened the door and exited turning directly left as I turned to close the door. I turned around and they were gone. Simply vanished. I ran out into the street looking both directions...nothing. There is no way they could get away that fast as I was no more than 3 seconds behind them as they went out the door. I never saw those two again...however I have seen many more since then....normal missionaries of the human type. Aliens or MIB? I am puzzled for sure.
    "Sure....life on earth is expensive....but it includes a free trip around the sun"

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Constance (15th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Forest Denizen (14th July 2019), Intranuclear (14th July 2019), Jad (14th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th August 2019), Peter UK (21st August 2019), Rich (14th July 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (14th July 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), silver birch (15th July 2019), Tam (14th July 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019), what is a name? (2nd August 2019), XelNaga (19th August 2019)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

5 ET dreams and 1 ET meditation from years ago.

In a dream, a black, very upset biped Reptilian appeared in my face. He was larger and more powerful than I. He held a knife in front of his chest and dared me to push it in. I felt no fear. I did not push it in. Simon Parkes told me it was an initiation that I failed and the other reptilians made fun of me.

I had a dream. Before falling asleep, I asked to see a multi-dimensional self. As I floated towards an open window there was a reptilian approaching from the other side. In the plane of the open window, we touched forefingers. I still have my finger so it may have been a friendly reptilian.

My wife and I had a shared experience while meditating next to a stream that flowed through the pasture of our farm. After the meditation we shared our personal experience. I saw 5 ETs in front of us, curiously observing us during our meditation. They were covered with brown hair. More slender and slightly smaller than the average human. My wife, feeling uneasy, saw 3 and used an identical description.

In my dream there was a UFO hovering over my house. I witnessed some part of me say to the occupants "If you kill me or hurt me, when I am stronger, I will track you down." I had no doubt that the statement was a capable promise.

In another dream I was flying my magic carpet in outer space looking for ETs. I found a small craft and waved to the occupant(s) inside trying to get their attention. I was ignored.

While exploring somewhere in outer space during a dream I found a room with a door. Being very curious, I opened the door and went inside. Immediately I heard a loud buzzing sound and the door locked behind me. Robots or small greys surrounded me. It was a trap. I called friendly ETs for help but none came. When I called upon my personal power, I was immediately set free. Might be a lesson here.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 14th July 2019 at 15:35.

22. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Angels1981 (3rd August 2019), Constance (14th July 2019), DeeMetrios (3rd August 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), East Sun (19th August 2019), Forest Denizen (14th July 2019), Intranuclear (14th July 2019), Jad (14th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th August 2019), Peter UK (21st August 2019), petra (13th September 2019), Rich (14th July 2019), Rosco1 (28th August 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), silver birch (15th July 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019), Victoria (20th August 2019), what is a name? (2nd August 2019), XelNaga (19th August 2019)

23. Link to Post #52
    Netherlands Avalon Member mokosh's Avatar
    Thanks

Let me also write down my dreams.

A couple of years ago I dreamt a lot of older beings were reading to me from a very thick, old book. In my dream I understand the language but never heard it in real life. This was going on for some weeks and the last meeting I had to sign the book and the elders told me I was ready.

Fast forward a few days later I dreamt a mantis being came in my sleepingroom, he (?) was wearing a cloth over his head so I would not be frightened by his looks. He stood there a while looking at me and told other beings which I could not see, "No, we can not use her"

Then they all left and I woke up, knowing for sure it had to do with my signature in the book.

Suffice to say I am still puzzeled about the dreams.

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mokosh For This Post:

Constance (14th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Forest Denizen (14th July 2019), Jad (14th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th August 2019), Peter UK (21st August 2019), petra (13th September 2019), Rich (14th July 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (14th July 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), silver birch (15th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th July 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019), what is a name? (2nd August 2019), XelNaga (19th August 2019)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Please don't let this thread die, I am thoroughly enjoying it, I have never come close to experiencing anything like this at all and am living vicariously through the posts.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2019), Constance (31st July 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Forest Denizen (31st July 2019), Ivanhoe (20th August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th August 2019), petra (13th September 2019), Ratszinger (1st August 2019), Rosemarie (2nd August 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), Valerie Villars (31st July 2019)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

I suspect that it is common that many here are ETs in other realities who have come to play in this reality.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Disguise.png
Views:	46
Size:	462.8 KB
ID:	41288

(updated)

I am still waiting for one or more stargates to open and see what happens.
    I've never seen a UFO or ET (except in my dreams), yet I know they exist.
    UK psychic Carol Clarke located the stargates on an aerial picture and said contact was imminent. She said contact was something I had asked for (I do not remember asking). For me that was an interesting prediction. Only time will tell if her intuition was correct.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 5th August 2019 at 18:59.

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Constance (1st August 2019), Craig (1st August 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Forest Denizen (2nd August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th August 2019), Peter UK (21st August 2019), petra (13th September 2019), Ratszinger (1st August 2019), Rosco1 (28th August 2019), Rosemarie (2nd August 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), silver birch (1st August 2019), Valerie Villars (1st August 2019), Victoria (19th August 2019), what is a name? (2nd August 2019), XelNaga (19th August 2019)

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,389 times in 177 posts

I can recall several experiences of interactions that, intuitively, I would say were with those having interdimensional abilities.

The most obvious was during a yoga class when I felt someone gently grasping my lower arms, helping me hold them up. (The exercise involved keeping your arms in a 'V' for an extended period while doing breathing exercises.) After the class was over, I sat next to the instructor, patiently waiting for her conversation with another yoga student to complete. I of course wanted to ask her who it was. But, it seemed it was not the time for me to ask the question, and so I left for the evening. During one class, perhaps the same one, she briefly asked a question to someone in the room that I couldn't visualize. And, by her response, did get an unheard answer. None of the twelve or so students seemed to acknowledge it, or, perhaps simply didn't find it odd.

Around the same period of years, when I was first learning of 'aliens' and interdimensionals through PA (PC), I looked up at the evening sky while walking toward my home and said 'hello'. Within a few seconds, a meteor-type light briefly streamed through the sky exactly whre I was looking. A similar event occurred when I was listening to music in my bedroom. I wasn't at all in a good mood, more melancholy while shedding a few tears. For some reason, I turned to look toward the window and saw a meteor-type light right were I was gazing in the night sky. This one made a brief... smile face. (Cheer up.) Which reminds me of an earlier point when I awoke from sleep in the middle of the night, looked right out the window to see a fire ball streak. LOL, I just went right back to sleep.

During my college years, I was attending an evening architecture history class that was unusually packed with several people standing in the back of the rectangular classroom. I recall turning my heard toward the back of the room during the lecture where I noticed two individuals, a male and female standing in the corner. What caught my attention was their appearance... very attractive, perfect-looking if you can imagine, and not seeming to belong. When I turned around again during break, they were gone.

Some of these experiences are recognized in hindsight, and could be totally of my imagination if I didn't believein my intuition. Words aren't spoken. Around 19 years old, I had an 'interaction' with someone who seemed to come into a dark lit room from nowhere, and walked away into nowhere.

Only a couple of my experiences have been negative, not at all to the extent so many others have experienced. One was of being that briefly interacted with my cat in the living room. I was about 15 feet from my cat who was simply sitting, when he began flinching several times as if he was being energetically attacked. He turned his head toward me and behaved as if frightened at seeing me, almost ready to run. My intuition was that there was a being in my vicinity. In that same room, at a different time, I recall a distinct small of musk or sulfer. I was at my desk, and decided to check the apartment hallway, then the balcony, and other rooms. There was no obvious source; the smell seemed to be right where I was. No explanation for that one.
    Last edited by Alecs; 1st August 2019 at 03:40.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Alecs For This Post:

Constance (1st August 2019), Craig (1st August 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Forest Denizen (2nd August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2019), Ratszinger (1st August 2019), Rosco1 (28th August 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), silver birch (1st August 2019), Tam (2nd August 2019), Valerie Villars (1st August 2019), what is a name? (2nd August 2019), XelNaga (19th August 2019)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

After reading all the above, I am unable to respond to each person with my individual comment about the experience because of my lack of memory; however, the perfectly proportioned giants may be from our Inner Earth as they fit the description of the people of that area. The oft comment about sudden silence of the surrounding environment indicates perhaps an overhead UFO using a frequency which nullifies environmental surrounding sounds and identifies the unusual person as Alien to our society with UFO wings nearby.

To Valarie Villars and others who spotted the couple who looked like perfect specimens of an advanced space-faring society with gifts to match, you have in common your membership in Avalon. Since time travel is no challenge to these folks, I would say you are being watched or guided for some reason. Remember your experience of looking down on a destroyed Earth from a space platform? Do you think that they just choose anyone for that privilege? Your time line may be thoroughly investigated before choosing you. To Bill regarding his experience with the female interviewer who eventually could not be contacted, perhaps She was really interviewing You, unknown to you.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Alecs (3rd August 2019), aoibhghaire (2nd August 2019), Craig (2nd August 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Forest Denizen (2nd August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2019), petra (13th September 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), Tam (2nd August 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd August 2019)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I recall an experience I had some time in the 1980's while awaiting a table at a local restaurant and sitting in the waiting area opposite a woman who looked quite ordinary and human but whose Son(?) definitely was not! Although his eyes were around the size of ours, something very pronounced was obviously ALIEN and it was not a deformity. I concluded, quietly, that he was an Alien Hybrid of the lady and an Alien. I did not wish to make the poor child uncomfortable and so I did not stare. Now that I think of it, the child would have been telepathic, most likely, and used to uncomfortable stares.

So many things have happened to me in my life that do not conform to what we are made to feel is the usual, that I am beginning to believe that there is someone or something looking over my shoulder and guiding me through the unusual safely.

34. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Alecs (3rd August 2019), aoibhghaire (2nd August 2019), Craig (2nd August 2019), Denise/Dizi (2nd August 2019), Forest Denizen (2nd August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2019), Peter UK (21st August 2019), petra (13th September 2019), Rich (2nd August 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd August 2019), Victoria (20th August 2019), what is a name? (2nd August 2019)

35. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 times in 278 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    In many accounts, a person will say that other people in the area did not seem to notice. It could be that the individual themselves is now in tune and awake enough to experience a sighting, or it could be both.
    Thank you for this thread! It's fascinating and fun to read everyone's experiences...I'm so happy to find a place to discuss and consider this sort of thing. :-)
    In my experience, beings and other consciousness can literally be around us, who we might never recognize unless they choose to share with us, intrigue us... or tantalize our intellect for just a moment. It's a mental connection like an antenna honing in to a signal so yes, I think truly being open to the possibility opens a person to the experience. I think they can literally be in front of us, and never suspected as anything unusual, except for that spider sense of intuition we sometimes feel...or the occasional mechanical quirks and awkwardly non-human motions that can seem off-putting. I suspect that the appearance and nature of this reality can be easily manipulated, as can people's perception, such that time and substance may seem altered to select individuals...which makes me question to what degree our consciousness exists interdimensionally. If we are not fully present here, then can anything appear in any way at any point? and thus, the people or beings who are aware of this can (appear to) control us, our thoughts and matter? I know it's been covered in dozens of movies, books and the importance of the observer in quantum physics, but it's wildly bending to apply or question first-hand in every day life.

There are quite a few immediately recalled instances in which I have seen something which others either could not, or refused to, acknowledge.
    One very simple occurrence was two years ago, when my fiance's family came to visit. We went out for a night sky viewing with a gentleman who takes groups into the desert to look at stars.
    The group was arranged in a semi-circle around the man hosting us. It was fairly late at night during September, so despite being dressed warmly, after sitting still over the course of hours, we were shivering and cold. Sometime between 10:00 and 11:00, a bright yellow-white light from the western horizon appeared and grew in size and intensity until I could feel the warmth on my face. It felt amazing and comforting like the glow of a fire. The light was brilliant and pulsating, as attention grabbing as a firework bursting in slow motion, and about roughly the size of a 1/2 moon rising which grew to nearly that of a full moon. It came directly toward us from my vantage, was dead center to the west of the group, at 50* off the horizon where it paused. Even though I was in awe, it took a few moments to assemble my thoughts and look around at the other people for their reaction. While I was frustrated with myself for not assessing it faster, my slow response was almost as though I was sleepily waiting for the man speaking to reference what we were seeing. I wondered if other people were waiting for the same reason. To my surprise, our host kept talking like nothing was unusual and not a single other person had noticed the light, which was still there in wavering intensity. Not wanting to interrupt the group, I fidgeted around just enough to catch my partner's attention, who sitting across the circle of people, looked up, jaw open with wide eyes. The light lasted 1-2 minutes. We anxiously glanced at each other several times and around at people's faces as the brightness finally faded out. It became smaller and smaller, as though it had retreated quickly backwards until it was a tiny speck in the sky and then gone. Still no word from the man speaking or anyone else in the group. Bewildered, I finally interrupted and asked if what we had just seen might be an iridium flare..and was promptly told it was not yet time for the for the satellite to be visible. Our speaker offered that it might have been a passing plane. Not a single other person, including my partner's family, had been aware of it. We were all looking up at the sky. I have struggled with how something like that could happen. How could we be surrounded by other people, all focused on one particular area, who were specifically there to see something exciting in the darkness above us, yet who did not see or feel anything that my fiance and I did.

In another instance, roughly three years ago, I was driving on a sweltering summer day when I saw what I can only guess was either a fully tattooed and modified man about to succumb to heat stroke or an actual reptilian being on the side of a very busy road in New Mexico. I was with my fiance then, too. We were pulling out of a shopping center at about 2:00 in the afternoon. It was 101* out. The car was so hot that I could barely hold on to the steering wheel, and we were hurriedly trying to tuck our shopping bags underneath us so we could sit on the seats without being burned. It was a high energy moment and we were in a rush to return home. As we came to the intersection and exited the parking lot, I had an overwhelming feeling of someone watching me. I looked up and what I saw first was a set of piercing yellow eyes looking, somehow, directly into mine- past the traffic and through the windshield. It was a split second of direct and weighted eye contact. I was stunned. Yellow eyes! And before I could articulate anything, our line of cars began to turn out into the road. Across the intersection was a short(-ish) very broad statured man with dark fatigues on, in large military type boots, big gloves and what looked like two layers of heavy coats and a hoodie. His face was dark black ...scaled with a muted sheen. I could see the contrast between the rims of his eyes and the rest of his face as we drove by. I didn't make out any other features as we passed him except his electric yellow eyes staring directly. As we turned, and I felt uneasy realizing how strange it was, I quickly pointed him out to my partner, who immediately questioned why anyone would be wearing "heavy winter clothes on a day like this." He had not been looking in that direction and had not seen his face or eyes, just that the man was fully garbed in very thick material...thicker than fatigues...almost like a snowsuit. It was so out of place and strange, that even supposing he was just a drugged out teenager with a completely tattooed face and no concept of the heat did not seem to fit. Any common person would be passing out. The air was hot just to breathe, let alone to stand in, fully cloaked under the midday sun. He didn't fit the surroundings. His stare was intense and he was standing at attention, facing us on the edge of the curb. Nobody else in the bumper to bumper traffic or on the sidewalk seemed to notice him. This has perplexed me ever since. It was the strange feeling of that situation that was so off setting more than the actual scenario...as well as the dreams I had that night. Just a gut sensation that he was not human and the fact he was looking directly at me or into me. I was also completely aggravated by the question of how I could see his eyes so clearly, like they were magnified, from across the intersection. So I have to wonder if things like that are seen with our minds and not our eyes, hence why nobody else seems to notice. (?) Would that mean we are imagining or are we truly seeing? Where is the line between hallucination, sanity and creating or manifesting things? I'm sometimes concerned that we humans are entirely too easily manipulated, infiltrated and highly suggestive to know for certain what is really in front of us.

36. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Agape (19th August 2019), Bill Ryan (19th August 2019), Cara (19th August 2019), Craig (19th August 2019), DeeMetrios (19th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (19th August 2019), EFO (19th February 2020), Forest Denizen (19th August 2019), Hervé (19th August 2019), Inaiá (22nd August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th August 2019), Olaf (20th August 2019), Ratszinger (19th August 2019), RogeRio (31st August 2019), Rosco1 (28th August 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), silver birch (19th August 2019), Tam (19th August 2019), XelNaga (19th August 2019)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,487 times in 32,925 posts

Quote Posted by arborealis (here)
    Where is the line between hallucination, sanity and creating or manifesting things? I'm sometimes concerned that we humans are entirely too easily manipulated, infiltrated and highly suggestive to know for certain what is really in front of us.
    Great post, most most interesting, thank you, and welcome to the forum!

Yes, there have been a number of well-reported UFO encounters when one person saw something highly strange, very clearly and vividly, while others nearby didn't seem to have seen or noticed a thing.

And there's a kind of parallel with reported abductions or close encounters, when one person had an alarming experience with an ET in their bedroom, for instance — while their partner just turned over, went back to sleep, and had no recall in the morning that anything had happened at all.

My own personal guess is that there's an element of ET mind control operating ("Nothing to see here, just move on!"), but it's not 100% effective: meaning, maybe many people are influenced by it, but some are not.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Forest Denizen (19th August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th August 2019), petra (13th September 2019), Ratszinger (19th August 2019), Rosco1 (28th August 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), silver birch (19th August 2019), Tam (20th August 2019), Victoria (20th August 2019), Yoda (19th August 2019)

39. Link to Post #60
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you, Patient. For the understanding you have, regarding how it may be possible that we can visually see the Alien Being, while others all around us are unaware of the same phenomenon. This is not just associated with Alien recognition or realisation.

It is sad to say, that in todays age of self indulgence and its distractions, that take us away from our awareness of the thread of our life, keeping us in the mind and all that its imaginations demand and require us to respond to like the games they play on their PC or Xbox or the popular gossip that will require we are up to date with, in order to be accepted in the societies we live within. Go to any place where people are busy, looking after themselves, like a supermarket, you will see their glazed facial expression, indicative of being away from their reality and enveloped in the depths of their mind. In this state, people are so far away from their true reality, they are living in the mind and responding to the mind, taking care of the current shopping list.

If you look at human life, across the broad spectrum of the minds involvement, it is no surprise then, that this is where they are 90% of their time. Even when driving their cars, people have a laps in their mental involvement, they realise they have traveled three or four miles and cannot account for the journey. Our awareness is vital for our safety yet for many of Humanity they have little or no control of it.

Now, with regard to the Alien presence in our world, and there are many, that have not yet given the Human Race the curtsy of announcing themselves or telling us why they have come to our world. Do you not have concerns about this? Lets take a look, at the behaviour given by these Aliens. They come to our world under the cloak of secrecy, observing and making assessments about the Human Race. They abduct people for a purpose not disclosed, well not by them I must add. They do experiments and genetic manipulation to the Human Gene structure, and do not say a word about what they are doing or are involved with. Do you not have concerns about this?

Now, If you have come across the work of David Jacobs, a Human Mind Regressionist, an Expert and Scientist in his field, who has released several books on the subject, like "The Threat" and "They Walk Amongst Us." Then there is Mary Rodwell, a Councillor in the subject of Abduction. This lady has misconceptions that their are
    New Humans being born to the world, in her book "The New Human." But the lady is in grave error with her assumptions here, for what is happening, is not that they are New Humans, they are Hybrids with an Alien agenda. They resemble the Human Being, but have the Alien mentality. They are are the fruits of the Alien Abductions upon our would, and this has very serious implications for the Human Family, in the fact they are here in our world to remove the Sovereignty of our world from Humanity for the Aliens to take as their own.

This is why the Aliens have come to our world. This is why they have been secretive, and why they have taken people against their will. This is not done for the benefit of of the person or Humanity! It is done in secret with slyness, craftiness and deceit. This is not the act of friendship, it is a malevolent manoeuvre against the Human Family, it is the act of the thief in the night, or an assassin to do their treacherous deed! To understand this, you need to have your awareness in operation. But Humanity are stumbling about like a drunkard. They need to awaken and respond.

There is so much more to this, but I will keep discreet at this time. I will say one more thing, we not only live in a Physical Environment, we also live in a in a Mental Environment, and this Humanity know nothing.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fredenit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th February 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2019), petra (13th September 2019), Rosco1 (28th August 2019), Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), silver birch (20th August 2019), Siphonemis (20th August 2019), Victoria (20th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast