+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CIA Senior Medical Officer Kit Green claims Alien Autopsy Footage is Real

1. Link to Post #21
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 times in 314 posts

Default Re: CIA Senior Medical Officer Kit Green claims Alien Autopsy Footage is Real

Of course anyone would handle alien material with their bare hands! Someone at the CIA says it is true though! Well then it must be because the CIA are completely trustworthy.

Now about those bridges and Eifel Towers I have for sale. Today only. Don't miss out. They are selling very fast due to huge demand.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,444 times in 423 posts

Default Re: CIA Senior Medical Officer Kit Green claims Alien Autopsy Footage is Real

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    Of course anyone would handle alien material with their bare hands! Someone at the CIA says it is true though! Well then it must be because the CIA are completely trustworthy.

Now about those bridges and Eifel Towers I have for sale. Today only. Don't miss out. They are selling very fast due to huge demand.
    When I was in the dental corp in the early 80's the Air Force had not even started using latex gloves when treating dental patients. Infection control was not what it is today. Today everything is stepped up precaution from then. No one even knew or heard about latex allergies in the dental corp. in the AF in 1980 the supply officers were not even ordering that product yet so anyone that went in for full mouth x-rays or other dental treatment back then was usually treated with bare hands. Believe it or not that is how we did it in the 70s and early 80's and then circa around 81 rubber gloves began showing up. By 84 vinyl gloves were also in there due to so many latex allergies and so it went. Its quite real infection control in the film concurrent with the times from what I see.
    There are documents of NAZI pilots being children with progeria disease https://www.bing.com/search?q=proger...16&FORM=CHROMN and these children were volunteers dying anyway from the disease. The ships emitted a high energy microwave energy that killed the pilots. I have always felt that this was one of those children until I saw other clips that were not in the one I first viewed and in that this subject on the table had six fingers on each hand. I did a WTF at that point!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th August 2019), Bill Ryan (24th August 2019), Billy (25th August 2019), Hervé (24th August 2019), Tintin (27th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Okay, forget the gloves. CIA is the point really. Remember Disclosure Project witness Carol Rosin who was told by Werner Von Braun about the plan to build space based weapons. I just read about a 69 million dollar contract that Elon Musk is going after to battle 'asteroids'.
    After that there is only one card left. Alien invasion. And remember it is all a lie.

Richard Helms, CIA Dir said in 1981, our job is complete when everything the public believes is wrong.
    Mike Pompeo, current Sec State but before that he was CIA Dir, said 'we lied we stole we did everything'.

That is about the only time I believe anyone from the CIA, when they admit they are crooks, and they laugh about it too!

I watched a YT vid recently about Chenobyl 30 years on. Sorry I can't remember the exact title. The people born there afterwards who have genetic defects could so easily pass as aliens it is not even funny. They look like what you'd expect a grey human hybrid to look like.
    I'm waiting for someone like secure team 10 or 3rd phase of moon to show that footage with just the right bits clipped out and say it's aliens.

In this article it says Kit Green does not believe this santilli footage is of an alien. Or even a recreation of the real one! The real what? the real cadaver of a person who had Progeria aka premature aging. Therefore, the headline is deceptive.

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/ex...-are-authentic

I used to at least say 'maybe' to a lot of this stuff but I've had to face up to deception and reality. Intellectual honestly. Because I don't have it (lies) in my own life day to day it is too easy to assume everyone else is like I am. They are not.

I watched the longer version of Steven Greers interview with Richard Doty the other day. I find him to be a total BS artist. The smirking and dupers delight made me embarrassed for anyone that would believe it. He did say the planned fake alien invasion was too sensitive to talk about. That is about the only truth I saw there. I'm seeing this disinfo everywhere now in the UFO field.

These people are paid psyops. Some are very good liars. Dan Burisch/Crain is another one of them.
    I am now in the Norio Hiyakawa line of thinking about all this. S4, Dulce alien stuff. Jeremy Rys aka Alien Scientist has put my mind back into the boring world of facts about Bob Lazar because of Corbells doco/drama or whatever it was. Corbell should have left the thing well alone and I would have still been interested in the BL story. He has unwittingly exposed the fraud instead of perpetuated it. I wanted to believe for so long but can no longer do it. It is tough to face. I can see why so many hang on to their denials.

It is a bit like a spouse not wanting to face up to a cheating partner. Oh I thought you loved me!. You thought wrong (rug pulled from underneath feeling)

Anything to distract us away from what really matters. The Central Banks printing money, Building 7, the paedophile elite. And no BTW, one Epstein scalp will not suffice to distract us onto climate change or any other steaming pile they have prepared to serve us up next with.

I'll finish with a Winston Churchill quote. 'The truth is so precious it must be so carefully guarded and wrapped in a bundle of lies.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Gracy May (26th August 2019), Philippe (26th August 2019), Ratszinger (25th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Why does the USA do this? Who else has anyone at all claiming to have UFOs and alien bodies in their possession? Even Rendalsham is a USA deal. So is the Australian sightings all centred around Pine Gap, a USA base. Germanys UFOs are dealt with by Ramstein, another USA military base. We are told that where ever there is a UFO crash, the USA is there to get it and bring it home in a flash. Nobody else is allowed them.

It is to my mind, a psyop about 'don't mess with us we have tech from aliens'. Other countries don't dare say 'me too' or they will be invaded buy the USA looking for them even though they know that country is bluffing. Iraq and Libya know only too well. (they were supposed to have WMDs aka stargates remember?)

In 3 budgets/years Pres Trump has spent over 2100 million dollars to rebuild what he calls a depleted military. Did previous admins really think they could just pretend to be strong when they were in fact weak? The Art of War by Sun Shu - appear strong when you are weak!

If all war is based on deception, spreading rumors about aliens and associated tech would be a sound military tactic. Not that I would have ever called the USA weak, but after all the wars and money they have chewed through in the last 80 years maybe they have lost sight of what that means.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Ratszinger (25th August 2019), Spaceball Ricochet (26th August 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,310 times in 735 posts

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)

I dunno about the Eiffel twer and those bridges that you're selling.. I am still holding my raincheck for the last time you sold the Brooklyn Bridge. I never did get my share of that HAHAHA. Do those expire?

you made me laugh..

But I wonder if there would have been any thought about et possibly being some kind of biohazard at the time? Assuming they died because of a crash and not disease, or illness.. But then again we do have species here that are toxic to the touch.. I would think that any trained medical Dr. or mortician however would have "Gloved up" even back then.. But you never know, if they didn't anticipate doing those, and they knew they were short of time before they lost the opportunity, ie- someone else coming to claim the bodies, someone may risk it out of curiosity. But it does sound ridiculous on the face of it, that someone would cut into another being like that, bare handed.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

HaveBlue (26th August 2019), Ratszinger (25th August 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Yes well Denise, I have offered it a few times but the sale never goes through. I would if I ever got a serious taker that it is a joke albeit a very serious one. The adage 'It is easier to fool people than convince them that they have been fooled' is so very true.

If you look into the recent Obama CIA Director John Brennan and what lengths they went to in order to install HRC as POTUS by cooking up with others to lie and cheat to deny Donald the win.

I don't want to go off topic too much, I'm just showing how these people who are put in such positions of authority and public trust are actually so corrupt, so dishonest and so evil to the core. We know now about the Epstein, NXVIM thing which is so disturbing that I do not enjoy discussing it or even thinking about it. But I have to. We all do. At least a critical mass of does. By not paying it attention is exactly how they got away from it for so long. David Icke has been saying it for years about many in the British Govt.

They will lie about anything, including any distraction they think they can get away with in order to take the focus off it. Oh I've just spent the last 100 days on the moon with ETs! I mean, hello. (you know who I mean) I will bet anything that no ETs will show up in Canada in 2020, just like every other single time that we were played along with that line. Oh they didn't show, they ran away. Yeah right!!! In the meantime we are constantly told Orange Man Bad while we wait for our fix of insider exciting ET gossip. When ET does not show up, it will be Trumps fault!

We would be rock stupid to fall for that a 3rd time. Your check is in the mail! We desperately want to believe our check really is in the mail. We so wish it was true. But is just always keeps getting lost in the post.

The gullible and too trusting folks need protecting and warning. Others choose to laugh at them and find someone to feel smarter or better than in them. This is one of the worst human traits we have as a species. I have never been in any classroom where the teacher treats the students as morons and laughs and ridicules them for the naivete'. If they do, they won't be in that job very long.

Carol Rosin was/is a teacher too BTW. Her message is "Do not be fooled". So is Dr Steven Greers. The endgame with all of this is a one world totalitarian govt. Is really is about population reduction on a massive scale. It is the boot stomping on our heads forever that George Orwell warned us about.

They will want to tell us that ETs are doing it. In order to get away with it they have to 'let' us believe in their ETs. We will not be permitted to believe in our own ETs. It will be the new religion. My god is right and yours is wrong sort of thing. Notice how the TTSA Tom DeLonge 'quasi official' disclosure is about the THREAT from ETs. Why? when there is no evidence they are actually hostile anyway? No just vote HRC because of John Podesta! Who? The wikileaks confirmed pedo and his brother with the taste in art similar to Epstein? Yes, that John Podesta.

We even have Robert David Steele saying children are being taken off world to be enslaved, abused and eaten etc... If you are on Epstein Island you may as well be off world. The self styled Elite. EliTe. EpsTein. ETs of sorts I guess!!!

I need to stop or I'll ramble on and on but I'll just say this. I do believe in ETs. Actually no, it is EDs, the light beings I believe in. I cannot capture them, or weigh them. They come and go as they choose. They project their consciousness. Now this really is Kit Greens field of interest. Remote viewing and your aura going along too is what I see in these light beings. This really is where Grant Cameron is too with all this. And the last thing the Govts of this world want is for us to wake up to our own capabilities.

12. Link to Post #27
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

HaveBlue..

The Americans have never had much talent for laziness and they have even been known to abduct aliens..😁
    Just think of all the ufo cults and religions spawned from the USA. Heavens Gate, the Order of the Solar Temple, the Ashtar Galactic Command, the Aetherius Society..the Branch Davidians, the Brotherhood of the Seven Ray's, the Urantia Movement..etc. It's only fair the USA should monopolise all things alien! 👽😄
    Last edited by Spaceball Ricochet; 26th August 2019 at 10:17.

13. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,448 times in 385 posts

What are you referring to about ETs showing up in Canada?

I enjoy some good distraction as much as the next guy. Some distraction is actually a good thing IMO. As long as we take it for what it is.

I know that Canada is expecting ETs in the way on Electronic Transit, and the Economic Trade discussion.

Seriously though, Canada has its share of UFO happenings. There is so much room here that they could have a whole city of their own somewhere in the north half or in the mountains somewhere and we wouldn't know.

At times it feels like our planet is small and we are running out of room. Well, get outside of the cities for a stroll - stand in the middle of the prairies and have a look around. There is a lot of space right here on earth. Certainly enough room for a few more stories to be told. Always will be.

It does get frustrating sometimes trying to figure out the truth when governments are busy messing with us.

I am sure that there has been an alien autopsy done somewhere at some point. Maybe that is the message.

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Sorry to bother you, but I get "404 Not Found" when I try to get the audio file. Would you check the link, Bill?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Do listen to Richard Dolan discussing this, starting at 24:40 in this fascinating 30 June 2019 Coast to Coast AM segment:
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. -- John Lennon

15. The Following User Says Thank You to naochan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2019)

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 262,096 times in 19,197 posts

Quote Posted by naochan (here)
    Sorry to bother you, but I get "404 Not Found" when I try to get the audio file. Would you check the link, Bill?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Do listen to Richard Dolan discussing this, starting at 24:40 in this fascinating 30 June 2019 Coast to Coast AM segment:
    Apologies! Here's the corrected link:

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th August 2019), naochan (27th August 2019), Sadieblue (27th August 2019), Yoda (30th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2