+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TRUMP on ALIENS - TONIGHT 5 Jul 2019 !!

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

Default Re: TRUMP on ALIENS - TONIGHT 5 Jul 2019 !!

what does it mean exactly to 'Trump on aliens'?

... confused.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to snoman For This Post:

Rich (7th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Another example of how Trump is doing almost exactly the same things that Obama did before him and Bush and Clinton before him. Trump is apparently not the savior we hoped he would be. More the opposite really. He is less wise then Obama was and he shows that in his Twitter Tirades. I really hoped that he (being a loose cannon and all) would show different policy but he is doing just the same **** as all the others.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

AutumnW (6th July 2019), boja (6th July 2019), ichingcarpenter (6th July 2019), muxfolder (7th July 2019), sunwings (8th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Mypos,

I am not defending the dude but Trump, as far as i can tell, is an unwitting asset of military intelligence so perhaps strongly warned off speaking about this topic.

And this isn't because they don't want it made public, (to scare the public into an eventual military dictatorship) They don't trust him to handle it the way they want it handled.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 6th July 2019 at 20:26.

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,746 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by snoman (here)
    what does it mean exactly to 'Trump on aliens'?

... confused.
    It had been promoted (or 'leaked') that Trump was going to say something significant about the alien presence when talking to Tucker Carlson last night. But in fact, he really didn't say much at all.

The problem is that different presidents know different amounts about the UFO thing. It depends on how much they're trusted by the Pentagon or the intel community (with Trump, probably not at all!). But very few presidents have ever known a lot. (Reagan, and George Bush senior, probably knew the most.)

As can be seen in the leaked Admiral Wilson document, even Wilson, who was Vice Director for Intelligence (J2) for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, was denied access to a whole bunch of stuff he'd demanded to know about. That material was all concealed in USAPs: Unacknowledged Special Access Programs. Almost all the 'black budget' material is.

Michael Schratt, aerospace researcher, explained it beautifully once. He said that if a sitting President asked anyone at all about a specific USAP he wanted to know about, if the president wasn't named on the clearance list, the proper and legally correct response would be:
    "Sir, no such program exists."

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (7th July 2019), Deux Corbeaux (7th July 2019), East Sun (6th July 2019), Intranuclear (6th July 2019), justntime2learn (6th July 2019), Matthew (7th July 2019), muxfolder (7th July 2019), sunwings (8th July 2019), ulli (6th July 2019), Yoda (6th July 2019)

8. Link to Post #25
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

I agree with you there because i think there is not much love between Trump and the intelligence agencies. But I dont really understand the hope alot of the Americans on here still have in Trump doing stuff that will open up certain conspiracys as all his actions are shouting the opposite. I wonder how it would have gone if Bernie had won it. But he sadly was shipped of by his own party in favour of Clinton.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th July 2019)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Ahimsa's Avatar
    Thanks

Welp, another decade of non-disclosure gone by...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahimsa For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th July 2019)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

I watched the Tucker interview friday and found it to be a really remarkable moment because what was not said. what I mean is Trump talks in both sides of his mouth on this issue. At one moment President Trump says to Tucker that he has been briefed on it but he doesn't want to into it but he personally doesnt believe it but these were seen by trained pilots so I don't know it's crazy. I'm going to give you my take on what he was really saying. He's been briefed on the UFOs. He believes the pilots and He is not in the loop.He can not admit he believes this because a substantial portion of his base are religious conservatives and we're heading into a election year. President Trump is not in the know on this issue but he will be soon. Why you might ask? Because he hates being blindsided and he knows how important this is to gain leverage over the deepstate! So I see a scenario playing out inside my head real soon.Trump is heading to one of his rallies in Nevada and on the way he tells his pilot's to take a little detour. You see where I'm going with this?

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th July 2019), Clear Light (7th July 2019), Deux Corbeaux (7th July 2019), justntime2learn (8th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (7th July 2019)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    I watched the Tucker interview friday and found it to be a really remarkable moment because what was not said. what I mean is Trump talks in both sides of his mouth on this issue. At one moment President Trump says to Tucker that he has been briefed on it but he doesn't want to into it but he personally doesnt believe it but these were seen by trained pilots so I don't know it's crazy. I'm going to give you my take on what he was really saying. He's been briefed on the UFOs. He believes the pilots and He is not in the loop.He can not admit he believes this because a substantial portion of his base are religious conservatives and we're heading into a election year. President Trump is not in the know on this issue but he will be soon. Why you might ask? Because he hates being blindsided and he knows how important this is to gain leverage over the deepstate! So I see a scenario playing out inside my head real soon.Trump is heading to one of his rallies in Nevada and on the way he tells his pilot's to take a little detour. You see where I'm going with this?
    Oh, yes, I'd say he'll only use it (the UFO subject) IF his "team" feel it'll help keep them "IN POWER" !!!

Because he's not going to do or say anything that will potentially jeopardise his chances of re-election eh ?

( regardless of whether or not, as some hope, he's some kind of "deep state swamp cleanser" LOL )

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th July 2019), ichingcarpenter (7th July 2019), jagman (7th July 2019), justntime2learn (8th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (7th July 2019)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

I know this video is dated but I think pertinent A young Richard Dolan and Grant Cameron discuss Truman's presidential briefings on UFOs and Truman's statement on UFOs......... seems like nothing has changed as far as presidential non answers. The statement by Truman is in response to the UFO flap over Washington DC in the summer of 52.

video is only 3mins 37 secs.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Gemma13 (7th July 2019)

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

In practical terms, I think Trump is not really in the position to comment, this topic is well outside of his personal brief, to promote and reanimate the American nation as being a significant world power and economic powerhouse-it is irrelevant to him. He is allowing the processes already begun by the Elizondo crew, and suchlike, it is just not of his 'ken'. No disclosure from Trump!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2