Thread: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

1. Link to Post #401
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

I must admit, I eagerly interested in this future post.

Quote How do I know Epstein’s sordid past is being covered up? Look at his involvement in a company called Genie Energy and its billionaire investors. Nary a mention of that. But that is for a future post.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2019), mgray (24th September 2019), Reinhard (21st October 2019), Tintin (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd September 2019)

3. Link to Post #402
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Not sure this has been posted...

Another 'Epstein and Prince Andrew Victim' Implicates Joe Biden, John McCain and Others in Child Rape & Trafficking (Video Clip) 'MAKE VIRAL'

Sept. 19 2019 - Another Epstein and Prince Andrew Victim Implicates Joe Biden, John McCain and Others in Child Rape, Trafficking:

“My name is Jessica Collins.

I live in Virginia.

Today is September 3rd, 2019.

If anything happens to me...it’s because this information is true and I have a lot more information about who I was trafficked to (for 17 years) and the government people who are in the White House today.

I was raped by Washington DC politicians.

They murdered my daughter.

That is why I am speaking out.

Joe Biden, John McCain and many others are involved.

They allow me to speak because they know Americans will not believe me.

REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM - JESSICA COLLINS

Published on Sep 3, 2019

Juliet Charley

I AM A REAL VICTIM OF JEFFERY EPSTEIN.

PLEASE SAVE AND REDISTRIBUTE THIS VIDEO.

THE MEDIA IS LYING.

THE POLICE ARE INVOLVED.

ATTORNEYS ARE NOT REPRESENTING REAL VICTIMS.

REAL VICTIMS ARE BEING SILENCED AND THREATENED.

https://youtu.be/akDKyYaxj4A

Source:

Another Alleged Epstein & Prince Andrew Victim Comes Forward Implicating Joe Biden & “Many Others” – Collective Evolution

https://www.collective-evolution.com...n-many-others/

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2019), edina (22nd September 2019), Ivanhoe (22nd September 2019), Reinhard (21st October 2019), Tintin (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd September 2019)

5. Link to Post #403
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by edina (here)
    I must admit, I eagerly interested in this future post.

Quote How do I know Epstein’s sordid past is being covered up? Look at his involvement in a company called Genie Energy and its billionaire investors. Nary a mention of that. But that is for a future post.
    As everyone who has followed this story knows on 8/10/2019, many MSM reported that he had committed suicide and subsequently even a death certificate has been issued. Also nobody believed that he had committed suicide, due to the pictures released that did not match him as well as the autopsy report that has been released.

So recently I acquired a dowsing crystal pendant which supposedly can indicate yes or no response to simple yes/no type of questions. I have calibrated the crystal pendant according to many instructions available in YT and elsewhere. The response supposedly comes from the Source or the Creator of this Reality.

These are the questions and response I got from the pendulum:
    • Did Jeffrey commit suicide? No
    • Is Jeffrey still alive? Yes
    • Does Jeffrey work for Mossad? Yes
    • Does Jeffrey work for MI-6? Yes
    • Does Jeffrey cooperate with any US Intelligence agency? Yes
    • Did Jeffrey change his appearance? Yes
    • Did Jeffrey have plastic surgery? Yes

I'm not a psychic by any means nor have I ever claimed to be. Also I have no connection to any intelligence agency nor do I have any friend that I am aware that have any connection to any intelligence agency. That said, the pendulum have been 100% accurate so far in providing truthful response as to whether a give food or supplement is good for me or not, whether certain books present truth. When I dowse with the pendulum, I clear my mind and hold the pendulum still without making any of my own movement. Somehow, the energy/vibration from the universe moves the pendulum front to back to indicate a yes response and move left to right to indicate a no answer to any question I posed to the Universe.

Kudos to Michael Gray for providing us many truths about this saga and the courage to counter the lies from the MSM.
    Last edited by onevoice; 24th September 2019 at 15:37. Reason: corrected misspelling

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2019), edina (24th September 2019), mgray (24th September 2019), mountain_jim (24th September 2019), Reinhard (21st October 2019), Tintin (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (24th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #404
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Many alternative media have interviewed this accuser but have come away without producing a story on her claims.

I have reached out to these journalists to see what is up with her claims and why after vetting her walked away. I do not have an answer yet.

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Not sure this has been posted...

Another 'Epstein and Prince Andrew Victim' Implicates Joe Biden, John McCain and Others in Child Rape & Trafficking (Video Clip) 'MAKE VIRAL'

Sept. 19 2019 - Another Epstein and Prince Andrew Victim Implicates Joe Biden, John McCain and Others in Child Rape, Trafficking:

“My name is Jessica Collins.

I live in Virginia.

Today is September 3rd, 2019.

If anything happens to me...it’s because this information is true and I have a lot more information about who I was trafficked to (for 17 years) and the government people who are in the White House today.

I was raped by Washington DC politicians.

They murdered my daughter.

That is why I am speaking out.

Joe Biden, John McCain and many others are involved.

They allow me to speak because they know Americans will not believe me.

REAL JEFFERY EPSTEIN VICTIM - JESSICA COLLINS

Published on Sep 3, 2019

Juliet Charley

I AM A REAL VICTIM OF JEFFERY EPSTEIN.

PLEASE SAVE AND REDISTRIBUTE THIS VIDEO.

THE MEDIA IS LYING.

THE POLICE ARE INVOLVED.

ATTORNEYS ARE NOT REPRESENTING REAL VICTIMS.

REAL VICTIMS ARE BEING SILENCED AND THREATENED.

https://youtu.be/akDKyYaxj4A

Source:

Another Alleged Epstein & Prince Andrew Victim Comes Forward Implicating Joe Biden & “Many Others” – Collective Evolution

https://www.collective-evolution.com...n-many-others/

Viking
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2019), BMJ (26th September 2019), edina (24th September 2019), Kate (24th September 2019), mountain_jim (24th September 2019), onevoice (24th September 2019), Reinhard (21st October 2019), Tintin (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (24th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #405
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

RT America

France Turns Up Heat On Epstein Accomplice

Published 24th September 2019

French investigators have searched the home and offices of Jean-Luc Brunel, modeling agent and friend of Jeffrey Epstein, accused of supplying girls for the latter’s infamous pedophile ring. Meanwhile, Brunel himself has seemingly vanished

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

avid (28th September 2019), Bill Ryan (3rd October 2019), edina (26th September 2019), Reinhard (21st October 2019), Rosemarie (28th September 2019), Tintin (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (26th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #406
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

This video shows what length they will go to in order to protect a member of the British royals.
    Former Florida sheriff had to flee to Russia after discovering videos taken by Epstein and co of Prince Andrew in action.

12. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Alekahn2 (4th October 2019), avid (28th September 2019), Bill Ryan (3rd October 2019), Bluegreen (28th September 2019), BMJ (15th October 2019), ClearWater (28th September 2019), edina (28th September 2019), Franny (28th September 2019), Jayke (28th September 2019), JRS (3rd October 2019), justntime2learn (28th September 2019), mountain_jim (28th September 2019), onevoice (28th September 2019), Philippe (3rd October 2019), PurpleLama (28th September 2019), Reinhard (21st October 2019), Rosemarie (28th September 2019), Star Tsar (6th October 2019), Tintin (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (29th September 2019)

13. Link to Post #407
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,640 times in 8,594 posts

Sorry I don't have time now to format and include the whole article here, but Whitney Webb has a new article out today:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/ari-be...igence/262162/

Too Big To Fail
    Former Israeli Intel Official Claims Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell Worked for Israeli Intel

A recent interview given by a former high-ranking official in Israeli military intelligence has claimed that Jeffrey Epstein’s sexual blackmail enterprise was an Israel intelligence operation run for the purpose of entrapping powerful individuals and politicians in the United States and abroad.
    by Whitney Webb
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alekahn2 (4th October 2019), Bill Ryan (3rd October 2019), BMJ (17th October 2019), edina (3rd October 2019), Franny (3rd October 2019), Hervé (2nd October 2019), justntime2learn (2nd October 2019), muxfolder (2nd October 2019), Reinhard (21st October 2019), Satori (2nd October 2019), Tintin (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd October 2019)

15. Link to Post #408
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Sorry I don't have time now to format and include the whole article here, but Whitney Webb has a new article out today:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/ari-be...igence/262162/

Too Big To Fail
    Former Israeli Intel Official Claims Jeffrey Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell Worked for Israeli Intel

A recent interview given by a former high-ranking official in Israeli military intelligence has claimed that Jeffrey Epstein’s sexual blackmail enterprise was an Israel intelligence operation run for the purpose of entrapping powerful individuals and politicians in the United States and abroad.
    by Whitney Webb
    Posted by Hervé here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1316677
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2019), BMJ (17th October 2019), Hervé (3rd October 2019), justntime2learn (3rd October 2019), mountain_jim (3rd October 2019), Reinhard (21st October 2019), Tintin (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd October 2019)

17. Link to Post #409
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Blackmailing America: The Epstein-Maxwell Racket Began in The 1980s

Zev Shalev Narativ
    Thu, 26 Sep 2019 07:17 UTC

An ex-Israeli intelligence agent reveals Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell were not only Israeli intelligence assets, they were allegedly entrapping U.S. politicians with minors. The sexual victims have come forward, but why have none of the blackmail targets?

It has been six weeks since Jeffrey Epstein died in his jail cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center (MCC) in Manhattan.

"Let me assure you this case will continue on against anyone who was complicit with Epstein. Any co-conspirators should not rest easy". Despite assurances from Attorney General Bill Barr - who presides over prisons and justice in the U.S. - we are no closer to knowing the truth about Epstein, his money, or his crimes than we were the day he mysteriously died.

I've reported before that Epstein was an intelligence asset for Israel. This was confirmed by two independent sources. Now, one of those sources, a former senior member of the Israeli intelligence community, has gone on the record to confirm this about Epstein and is making significant claims about Epstein's human trafficking operation.

Ari Ben-Menashe is an Iranian-born Israeli consultant and former arms dealer who also served as a senior executive for Israel's Directorate of Military Intelligence (1977 to 1987). This puts Ben-Menashe in a unique position to know about Epstein and also Ghislaine Maxwell. He met them both 40 years ago, when Ben-Menashe when he worked for Israel alongside Maxwell's father, Robert Maxwell.

Robert Maxwell was a British media baron turned KGB and Mossad spy. He fell to his death from his yacht The Lady Ghislaine under mysterious circumstances in 1991.

In the '80s, Ben-Menashe and Robert Maxwell ran a covert Israeli operation transferring arms to Iran in what became known as the Iran-Contra Affair. That's how Ben-Menashe says he first met Jeffrey Epstein. According to Ben-Menashe, Maxwell wanted to include Epstein in his arms-dealing operation.

I have vetted the portions of the interview included below as best I can, but in a world which is all about subterfuge, there is no way of knowing if what he is saying is true. Nor can I determine if Ben-Menashe's motives are to influence the narrative. He is a consultant for various countries including Russia and South Sudan and worked with Zimbabwe's late Robert Mugabe. He claims he conducted this interview freely and not on behalf of any clients.

While some journalists have cautioned not to take his assertions at face value, he has proven to be a fairly accurate source over the years. I've only shared portions that have secondary sourcing. Nevertheless, keep his history in mind as you read on. The interview first aired on the Narativ podcast.

Intelligence Assets
    Ben-Menashe makes two significant claims. The first is that Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell were both intelligence assets of Israel.
    Interviewer: You spoke about Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell as being a part of Israeli Military Intelligence. Do you know specifically which unit?

Ari Ben-Menashe: Because of Robert Maxwell, they worked directly with military intelligence. I don't know who they answered to.

Interviewer: Would you say she was an agent as well?

Ari Ben-Menashe: Yes.

Interviewer: Military intelligence as well?

Ari Ben-Menashe: Yes, yes.
    The second claim is that Epstein and Maxwell specifically sought out powerful politicians, scientists and public figures to entrap them in not only compromising but criminal situations.
    Ari Ben-Menashe: [Epstein and Ghislaine] were blackmailing American and other political figures.

Interviewer: For the Israelis?

Ari Ben-Menashe: Yeah.

Interviewer: For most people it's hard for them to think of Israel as... blackmailing their leaders in the United States, it's a very...

Ari Ben-Menashe: You're kidding? [laughs]... It was quite their M.O.
    Epstein and Maxwell Recruited Minors to Entrap Politicians
    Ben-Menashe claims Epstein and Maxwell specifically sought out underage girls for their famous friends.
    "Sleeping around is not a crime, it may be embarrassing, but it's not a crime, but sleeping with underage girls is a crime."
    Ben-Menashe also reveals a previously unknown connection between Epstein and Robert Maxwell. He says Maxwell wanted Epstein to join their Iranian arms trading operation.
    "What happened was Maxwell introduced him to us, and he wanted us to accept him as part of our group. [He said] 'and your Israeli bosses have already approved'."
    Maxwell had an extensive network in Israel at the time, which included the then Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, according to Ben-Menashe. Despite Maxwell's introduction and endorsements from his superiors, Ben-Menashe claims Epstein didn't appear competent and "wasn't accepted" by him or Nick Davies, the Daily Mirror's Foreign Editor, who was also a part of the arms operation.

In November 1989, Ben-Menashe was arrested for violating the Arms Export Control Act for trying to sell three Lockheed C-130 Hercules transport aircraft to the Iranians. This became the basis for the Iran-Contra Affair. He spent almost a year in the same U.S. federal prison in which Epstein is said to have committed suicide.

Ben-Menashe was acquitted, and he says his experience at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan leads him to question the official version of how Epstein died.
    "I spent eleven months and three weeks in the same place as Epstein. It would have been impossible to commit suicide [in a cell]. I have theories about who wanted him dead. Probably there's quite a number of people in the States wanted him dead, but I would think mainly the Israelis."
    The official reason for Epstein's death, according to Bill Barr and the New York Medical Examiner, is suicide.

"Potentially Blackmail"
    Virginia Guiffre, one of Epstein's accusers, gave her first television interview to Dateline NBC this weekend. She told NBC that Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell directed her to sleep with Britain's Prince Andrew and other public figures on several occasions.

What NBC didn't reveal, but is made clear by Guiffre from an affidavit she filed in 2015, is that she believes Epstein and Maxwell put her in those situations to compromise public figures with blackmail.

In the 2015 affidavit, Guiffre claimed Epstein told her he set up his friends with minors so that they would "owe him," they would "be in his pocket," and he would "have something on them."

She said Epstein required her to "describe sex" with politicians, bankers and celebrities "presumably so that he could potentially blackmail them."

Guiffre writes explicitly about Epstein seeking details of Prince Andrew's fetishes, claiming Epstein was collecting "private information about [Prince Andrew]."

There are additional claims in police documents and testimony that Epstein's homes in New York City and Palm Beach were wired for video surveillance.

When authorities executed a search warrant on Epstein's Manhattan mansion, they also found CDs labelled "Young [name] +[Name]" in a locked safe, according to the detention document.

Predator in plain sight: A Cosmo ad Epstein took out ca. 1981

No Physical Trail of Blackmail

Despite what appears to be the makings of a blackmail operation, and Ben-Menashe's revelations, there is no publicly available evidence of any blackmail attempts. Part of the reason for this may be that the acts were not only compromising in nature, but also potentially criminal. Or maybe there was no blackmail at all.

Another explanation for a lack of clarity around the potential blackmail scheme, might be that Epstein and Maxwell were not just your run-of-the-mill criminals. They worked for one of the most respected and feared intelligence agencies in the world.

Remember how Epstein was able to get off so lightly for his crimes?

According to the Daily Beast, when former Labor Secretary Alex Acosta was being interviewed by Trump's transition team, he was asked specifically about the Non-Prosecution Agreement he cut with Epstein's lawyers in 2008 (as the US federal prosecutor in charge of that case). Acosta's response to the transition team was that he had "been told" to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade:
    "I was told Epstein belonged to intelligence and to leave it alone."
    So, what were Epstein and Maxwell doing as assets or agents? Was their "project" for them to entrap powerful American men with underage girls, as Ben-Menashe asserts?

No public figures have come forward with any claims of this nature. Until one does, or a court makes their names public, the details of any alleged blackmail operation will remain secret.

Daddy's Girl
    According to Ben-Menashe, Epstein met Ghislaine Maxwell almost a decade earlier than previously reported, and that they were romantically linked. Again, Ben-Menashe says he was introduced to Epstein by Ghislaine's father, Robert, in the early '80s.
    Ari Ben-Menashe: [Epstein] wasn't very competent. He didn't seem to be a competent guy, he doesn't seem to be. But he was a good looking guy. And Miss Maxwell fell for him.

Interviewer: That early, the 1980s?

Ari Ben-Menashe: That early. How old was she?

[Ed.: Ghislaine was 20, Epstein was 26 in 1980.]

Interviewer: She was young.

Ari Ben-Menashe: Yeah.

Interviewer: But most of the reporting about her and him only started in 1991 when they got to the United States.

Ari Ben-Menashe: Yeah, I realize that. But they were already...

Interviewer: They were already dating.

Ari Ben-Menashe: Call it dating or whatever.

Interviewer: So he was part of the family business?

Ari Ben-Menashe: Yeah, and Maxwell sort of started liking him. And my theory is that Maxwell felt that this guy is going for his daughter.
    Another business associate of Epstein from the '80s confirms Ben-Menashe's account. Steven Hoffenberg is the former publisher of the New York Post and spent 18 years in jail for a Ponzi scheme which he claims was also Epstein's work. Hoffenberg was introduced to Epstein by Douglas Leese, a British arms dealer.

Hoffenberg tells me that Epstein met Ghislaine Maxwell at a party and fell for him instantly. She saw in Epstein the same characteristics as her father, Hoffenberg says, and introduced the two men.

Bill Barr faces yet another conflict of interest in the Jeffrey Epstein case. This time for his role in the cover-up of Iran-Contra. Maxwell and Ben-Menashe were central figures in the affair

Another Conflict for Bill Barr
    While many people had good reason to want the details of this story to die with Epstein, the victims deserve better.

Ben-Menashe and Robert Maxwell's involvement in Iran-Contra raises new questions about Attorney General Bill Barr's continued oversight of the Epstein case. Why? Because Barr played a significant role in the Iran-Contra cover-up.

During his first stint as A.G. for President George HW Bush (who was also swept up in Iran-Contra, while serving as Vice President to Reagan), Barr sided with the President and granted clemency to Reagan administration officials who participated in the scandal. As prosecutor James J. Brosnahan characterized him, "If you want a presidential cover-up, Barr is your guy."

Despite what appears to be a blackmail scheme, there is no physical trail of the blackmail. One source tells me that's because Epstein didn't offer his bosses anything that useful. It may be that the blackmail was a means to accessing other things, like money, science or technology. Or it may have been traded with other countries' intelligence agencies or on the black market.

Only one person knows for sure: Ghislaine Maxwell.

Related:
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (5th October 2019), Bill Ryan (5th October 2019), Bluegreen (15th October 2019), BMJ (15th October 2019), Cara (5th October 2019), ClearWater (5th October 2019), edina (5th October 2019), Gracy (5th October 2019), justntime2learn (9th October 2019), mountain_jim (5th October 2019), onawah (20th October 2019), onevoice (6th October 2019), Reinhard (21st October 2019), Star Tsar (6th October 2019), Tintin (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (5th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #410
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I suppose many have talked about connecting the Epstein information and the Pizza Gate information. I listened to this video today and thought it was important to look into the guest's other work. Carine Hutsebaut was not familiar to me. She has spent 30 plus years attempting to understand and help the victims and even help the perpetrators of child predators heal. This is a world wide entrenched system and I like the emphasis she places on healing of our own trauma. I like the way she has compassion for the perpetrators who were probably abused terribly also, yet makes it clear that the crimes must be punished for SOCIETY to heal.

I listened to this interview from 2016 where she is interviewed and they are focused on the Pizza Gate revelations.

This is some in depth discussion which ties together many threads INCLUDING pharmaceutical use of children. The material is very disturbing.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

BMJ (15th October 2019), Franny (9th October 2019), Hervé (15th October 2019), justntime2learn (20th October 2019), mountain_jim (9th October 2019), PurpleLama (9th October 2019), Reinhard (21st October 2019), Star Tsar (15th October 2019), Tintin (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (9th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #411
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

LA psychic Sloan Bella delves into the life and death of Jeffrey Epstein who, she says, was possessed in his teens by an evil entity with the childhood soul shoved out of the way. She also talks about the satanic cult he belonged to, and the fact that he did not commit suicide.

https://youtu.be/KAuBlaAGtTg

If you haven't listened to Sloan before, she channels dead celebrities to get the circumstances of their death. She frequently finds satanic connections, and occult contracts signed and broken, leading to their deaths. She claims to have known since a young child that the world was run by sadistic pedophiles. I like to check her youtube channel every couple of months.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

BMJ (17th October 2019), edina (21st October 2019), enfoldedblue (15th October 2019), graciousb (13th October 2019), justntime2learn (21st October 2019), Star Tsar (15th October 2019), Tintin (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (13th October 2019), Watching from Cyprus (15th October 2019)

23. Link to Post #412
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Shaun Attwood

David Icke | Epstein Maxwell Royal Family Interview

Published 14th October 2019

David & Shaun discuss the latest concerning Jeffrey Epstein & His connections...

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th October 2019), BMJ (15th October 2019), Delight (15th October 2019), edina (21st October 2019), justntime2learn (21st October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th October 2019), Mike (21st October 2019), Tintin (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (15th October 2019), Watching from Cyprus (15th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #413
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,640 times in 8,594 posts

Whitney Webb new article out:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/scrubb...onship/262330/

(Hopefully Hervé has time to give it his usual incredible local formatting job.)

update: and he has:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1318822

Quote These Scrubbed Reports Reveal New Secrets Into the Prince Andrew-Jeffrey Epstein Relationship
    Several now-censored reports from the 1990s and early 2000s reveal that Prince Andrew’s involvement with the minors exploited by Jeffrey Epstein is greater than previously believed.
    by Whitney Webb
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 15th October 2019 at 13:52.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (15th October 2019), edina (15th October 2019), justntime2learn (21st October 2019), onawah (20th October 2019), Star Tsar (15th October 2019), Tintin (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (15th October 2019)

27. Link to Post #414
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,659 times in 20,817 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

ClearWater (20th October 2019), edina (18th October 2019), Franny (20th October 2019), justntime2learn (21st October 2019), Reinhard (21st October 2019), Tintin (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (21st October 2019)

29. Link to Post #415
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,659 times in 20,817 posts

Report: Jeffrey Epstein’s Discovered Address Book Had ‘13 Contact Numbers For Prince Andrew
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

edina (20th October 2019), Franny (20th October 2019), Hervé (20th October 2019), justntime2learn (21st October 2019), mountain_jim (21st October 2019), Reinhard (21st October 2019), Star Tsar (21st October 2019), Tintin (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (20th October 2019)

31. Link to Post #416
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Corbett Report Extras

The Epstein 9/11 Octopus - Ripple Effect Roundtable

Published 21st October 2019

On this special 200th episode of The Ripple Effect podcast, James Corbett, Jason Bermas, Sam Tripoli and Whitney Webb join host Ricky Varandas for a roundtable discussion on Jeffrey Epstein, 9/11, and all the other tentacles of the octopus conspiracy.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Delight (21st October 2019), edina (21st October 2019), justntime2learn (21st October 2019), mountain_jim (21st October 2019), Tintin (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (21st October 2019)

33. Link to Post #417
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Graham Elwood

Tiffany Fitzhenry | Hollywood Celebs Ties To Ghislaine Maxwell & Jeffrey Epstein

Published 18th October 2019

Tiffany & Graham discuss what Tiffany discovered whilst researching Ghislaine Maxwell & Jeffrey Epstein.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 21st October 2019 at 21:49.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Earth Angel (21st October 2019), edina (21st October 2019), justntime2learn (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (21st October 2019)

35. Link to Post #418
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Jamie Dlux

Storm The Gates

Published 17th October 2019

Mr Dlux focuses his eagle-like focus on the worlds second richest man & His "foundation".

Last edited by Star Tsar; 22nd October 2019 at 16:15.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BMJ (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (21st October 2019)

37. Link to Post #419
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Graham Elwood

Tiffany Fitzgerald | Hollywood Celebs Ties To Ghislaine Maxwell & Jeffrey Epstein

Published 18th October 2019

Tiffany & Graham discuss what Tiffany discovered whilst researching Ghislaine Maxwell & Jeffrey Epstein.

Star, I don't know how they got her name wrong, but it's Tiffany Fitzhenry, not Fitzgerald.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Earth Angel (21st October 2019), justntime2learn (22nd October 2019), Mike (21st October 2019)

39. Link to Post #420
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Red face Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

That is my fault Valarie I shall ammend right now

Last edited by Star Tsar; 21st October 2019 at 21:50.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

edina (21st October 2019), justntime2learn (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst 1 11 21 31 67 LastLast