Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    WPBF 25 News

Jeffrey Epstein Hearing Tuesday

Published 26th August 2019

Judge will allow alleged victims to speak today.

Inside Edition

More Than 20 Alleged Jeffrey Epstein Victims Stand Together

Published 27th August 2019

There was anger and tears as more than 20 of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged victims came together in a New York City courtroom for the first time Tuesday. "Today is a day of power and strength," Teala Davies told reporters outside court. "I want to thank the judge for letting us speak. It is still going to be a rough road but I'm helped by the other survivors who are telling me their stores," Jennifer Araoz added. Attorney Gloria Allred arrived in court with four new accusers.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

edina (28th August 2019), Flowerpunkchip (4th September 2019), muxfolder (28th August 2019), Nasu (30th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #382
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Angry Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

ITV News

'He Knows What He's Done': Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre calls out Prince Andrew

Published 27th August 2019

One of Jeffrey Epstein's victims has said Prince Andrew "knows what he has done".

Virginia Giuffre, speaking outside a Manhattan hearing on Tuesday where other accusers also had their say, said Prince Andrew "knows exactly what he's done".

Prince Andrew has always strenuously denied claims he was involved in sexual abuse or any wrongdoing alongside Epstein.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

edina (28th August 2019), muxfolder (28th August 2019), Nasu (30th August 2019), Sadieblue (29th August 2019), Valerie Villars (31st August 2019)

5. Link to Post #383
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,728 times in 3,249 posts

Whitney Webb | How Alliance of Intelligence & Organized Crime Gave Rise to Jeffrey Epstein | Aug. 28, 2019

Source: gunsandbutter.org, mintpressnews.com

Organized crime pioneered sexual blackmail; collaboration of organized crime and intelligence; Lewis Rosenstiel, Samuel Bronfman and Meyer Lansky; background of Jeffrey Epstein and Leslie Wexner; former US AG, Alex Acosta; the secretive Mega Group; the Maxwells; Mossad; money laundering; insider trading; BCCI; Israeli military espionage in the US; theft and compromise of Promis software; Amdocs; Verint; Israeli tech incubator start-ups integrated into major US high tech; Israeli 8200 Signal Intelligence Unit; Carbyne and Team Eight start-ups; American high-tech moves to Israel; Pentagon cloud computing compromised; intelligence and organized crime is a business.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th August 2019), avid (29th August 2019), Delight (31st August 2019), edina (29th August 2019), Franny (30th August 2019), graciousb (30th August 2019), Hervé (29th August 2019), mountain_jim (29th August 2019), Nasu (30th August 2019), sllim11 (3rd September 2019), sunflower (29th August 2019), Tintin (10th September 2019), Valerie Villars (31st August 2019)

7. Link to Post #384
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,244 times in 8,655 posts

The origins of Jeffrey Epstein

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (30th August 2019), BMJ (31st August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (31st August 2019), muxfolder (31st August 2019), Nasu (30th August 2019), sllim11 (3rd September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (31st August 2019), Valerie Villars (31st August 2019), wegge (1st September 2019)

9. Link to Post #385
    Thanks

Anyone heard about any funeral plans or events? Me neither.

Ben Swann
    Published on Sep 3, 2019

Facts about Jeffrey Epstein's suspicious suicide, Epstein's alleged co-conspirators and who financially backed Epstein's fortune?

We dive in to all of that and an exclusive interview with journalist Whitney Webb who has been covering the Epstein case long before mainstream media in our first podcast episode of Truth In Media with Ben Swann.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 3rd September 2019 at 18:34.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (6th September 2019), Flowerpunkchip (4th September 2019), Star Tsar (10th September 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd September 2019)

11. Link to Post #386
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Frank E. Campbell in Manhattan handled the arrangements the Tues after the NYC ME issued the death certificate. Body was released by brother. He is buried next to his parents in an above ground, unmarked tomb near Palm Beach.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

avid (3rd September 2019), BMJ (6th September 2019), edina (4th September 2019), JRS (3rd September 2019), mountain_jim (3rd September 2019), Sadieblue (4th September 2019), Tintin (10th September 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd September 2019)

13. Link to Post #387
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Jamie Dlux

Where’d Ya Go!?

Published 4th September 2019

Jamie with another informative report.

American Girls in Paris

Related article

https://jezebel.com/the-sex-traffick...ut-5603638/amp

&

$ee No Evil

Published 9th September 2019

Jamie focuses on the US Virgin Islands

Related article

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2019...e-may-be-lost/

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BMJ (15th September 2019), Ivanhoe (17th September 2019), Valerie Villars (10th September 2019)

15. Link to Post #388
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

MSNBC

Top MIT Official Resigns Over Epstein Donations Scandal

Published 9th September 2019

A surprise resignation from one of the nation’s top universities following an explosive new report about taking money from Jeffrey Epstein is sparking controversy. Princeton University Professor Eddie Glaude joins Stephanie Ruhle to discuss how we can stop this from happening again.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BMJ (15th September 2019), Rosemarie (10th September 2019), Valerie Villars (17th September 2019)

17. Link to Post #389
    Thanks

When the thousand new Epstein names are unsealed it will show he was primarily a spy.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Blacklight43 (10th September 2019), BMJ (15th September 2019), BushPilot (11th September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (15th September 2019), edina (10th September 2019), Ivanhoe (17th September 2019), justntime2learn (16th September 2019), Kate (24th September 2019), mountain_jim (10th September 2019), PurpleLama (10th September 2019), Rosemarie (10th September 2019), Sadieblue (20th September 2019), Tintin (10th September 2019), ulli (10th September 2019), Valerie Villars (10th September 2019)

19. Link to Post #390
    Thanks

^ Just came back here from reading as I now check my inbox daily about this time for your articles - this was a particularly good summary, I thought.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BMJ (15th September 2019), BushPilot (11th September 2019), edina (10th September 2019), justntime2learn (16th September 2019), Kate (24th September 2019), mgray (10th September 2019), Sadieblue (20th September 2019), Tintin (10th September 2019), ulli (10th September 2019), Valerie Villars (10th September 2019)

21. Link to Post #391
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,172 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    When the thousand new Epstein names are unsealed it will show he was primarily a spy.
    Great tie to the old Bush Sr program of a 1000 points of light.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

BMJ (15th September 2019), BushPilot (11th September 2019), Ivanhoe (17th September 2019), mgray (10th September 2019), Sadieblue (20th September 2019), ulli (10th September 2019), Valerie Villars (10th September 2019)

23. Link to Post #392
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

- of(f) course everything is a coin-sidence , but had to think of
    this thread and topic when watching a criminal soap-opera on tv ...
    Series is " Castle " and episode 1 seson 5 (2012) resonates with
    the Jeffrey Epstein case.

eSpescialy first half of episode ..
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1219024/episodes?season=5
    Check it out, whoever wants and can do so .

& be well, all .
    -
    nm
    Last edited by noxon medem; 13th September 2019 at 16:40.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

BMJ (15th September 2019), edina (14th September 2019), RogueEllis (14th September 2019)

25. Link to Post #393
    Thanks

I got this info and links reading GAB, a haven for free speech that the controllers have been unable to shut down so far.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestne...drone-footage/

Quote Strange Things Are Happening on Epstein Island: Drone Footage

Recent drone footage of Little Saint James reveals strange activity and telling facts about the Jeffrey Epstein investigation since his death. As expected, everything points towards a massive cover-up. Here are the most revealing images captured by drones in the past weeks.

While mass media has been carefully filtering some of this information while ignoring other facts, the Rusty Shackleford YouTube channel has been providing a raw, unfiltered source of information by posting, on a regular basis, drone footage of Epstein Island and its surroundings.
    The footage captured in the past weeks reveals that there are strange things happening on the island. Here are some examples.
    Hustle and Bustle
    Considering the fact that Litte Saint James was the site of heinous crimes involving powerful people, one would expect the island to be treated like a crime scene that is completely closed off to non-investigators. That is not what is happening.

< more at link >

In Conclusion

The drone footage taken over the last few weeks prove that heavy construction work has taken place on Epstein Island only days prior to the FBI raids. Considering the fact that these people were paid by Epstein, there is a distinct possibility that they were ordered to destroy evidence and bury whatever needed to be buried. When the authorities finally raided the island (two days after Epstein’s death), they made it obvious that they did not want to be filmed.

Not unlike what happened at the Metropolitan Correctional Center on the day of Epstein’s death, authorities have been displaying a constant pattern of “purposeful carelessness” throughout the Epstein debacle. Despite the fact that the island was a known and well-documented haven for child abuse at the hands of the world’s more powerful people, the investigation surrounding it is, to say the least, sluggish. In short, we are witnessing the occult elite covering up its tracks and burying the Epstein case under a pile of literal concrete.
    From the above article, the drone captured images that some think look a lot like Epstein, weeks after his 'death'.

This thread at GAB has a very large amount of Epstein-related content (the best aggregation I have seen) posted over the last month, and is where I got the above link.

https://gab.com/WatcheroftheDead/pos...88811654192701

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-e...virgin-islands

Quote Jeffrey Epstein flew to Virgin Islands with 11, 12-year-old girls in 2018, witness says
    Drone footage also shows the huge cement mixer rushed to the Island in 2018

Quote Drone Anon's latest video gives us proof that the Carmix 5.5 XL cement mixer that Epstein had spent $100,000 to have express shipped to his Island is sitting in the "tennis court" right now.

This is pretty huge, if you ask me.
    "The Daily Mail is reporting that Epstein ordered a Carmix 5.5 XL concrete mixer truck and paid extra to ensure a speedy delivery to his private Caribbean island. The self-loading cement mixer arrived at the billionaire financier’s island on November 7, 2018, just three weeks before the Miami Herald published their eye-opening exposé that would ultimately rock Epstein’s world and put him in prison. "

Last edited by mountain_jim; 14th September 2019 at 14:39.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th September 2019), BMJ (15th September 2019), edina (14th September 2019), Sadieblue (20th September 2019), Valerie Villars (14th September 2019)

27. Link to Post #394
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,387 times in 1,715 posts

Below is a video of the testimony by Virginia Roberts about here dealings with Epstein.

How teen runaway Virginia Roberts became one of Jeffrey Epstein's victims

Miami Herald
    71.4K subscribers
    Virginia Roberts was working at Mar-a-Lago when she was recruited by Ghislaine Maxwell to be a masseuse to Palm Beach hedge fund manager Jeffrey Epstein. She says she was groomed for sex with him and his associates, attorney Alan Dershowitz and Prince Andrew.

Video by Emily Michot
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th September 2019), mountain_jim (15th September 2019), Valerie Villars (15th September 2019)

29. Link to Post #395
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,671 times in 266 posts

From Strangerthanfiction's YouTube Channel:

Epstein's Case - The Bigger Picture | Deep Dive

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RogueEllis For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th September 2019), Baby Steps (15th September 2019), BMJ (17th September 2019), Delight (15th September 2019), mountain_jim (15th September 2019), Sadieblue (20th September 2019), Valerie Villars (15th September 2019)

31. Link to Post #396
    Thanks

^ only 10 minutes in and already really appreciate the quality and effort that went into putting all these clips together to report this situation. Many of these clips I had either not seen before or seen only still frames from them.

Later: I find the writer/narrator pretty irritating to listen to however, yelling at and talking down to his viewers from his soapbox with 100% assurance in his own POV's truth.

(31:40) Great deconstruction video of Hannity's dismissive neuro-linguistic programming during interview with 9/11 conspiracy teaching professor Kevin Barrett.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 15th September 2019 at 16:46.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Baby Steps (15th September 2019), enfoldedblue (18th September 2019), RogueEllis (15th September 2019), Sadieblue (20th September 2019), Valerie Villars (17th September 2019)

33. Link to Post #397
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

https://www.mintpressnews.com/shocki...y-cohn/260621/

First part of a series of investigative pieces by Whitney Webb about the ties and history of Epstein.

34. Link to Post #398
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Whitney Webb comprehensive research reposted on Avalon:

Interviews:
    What was the "Lone Gunman" Epstein actually part of...

Guns & Butter interview of Ms Whitney Webb focusing on Part I and part III of the above articles:

Whitney Webb | How Alliance of Intelligence & Organized Crime Gave Rise to Jeffrey Epstein

EuropesHeart
    Premiered 2 hours ago
    Source: http://gunsandbutter.org http://mintpressnews.com
    • Organized crime pioneered sexual blackmail;
    • collaboration of organized crime and intelligence;
    • Lewis Rosenstiel, Samuel Bronfman and Meyer Lansky;
    • background of Jeffrey Epstein and Leslie Wexner;
    • former US AG, Alex Acosta;
    • the secretive Mega Group;
    • the Maxwells;
    • Mossad;
    • money laundering; insider trading;
    • BCCI;
    • Israeli military espionage in the US;
    • theft and compromise of Promis software;
    • Amdocs;
    • Verint;
    • Israeli tech incubator start-ups integrated into major US high tech;
    • Israeli 8200 Signal Intelligence Unit;
    • Carbyne and Team Eight start-ups;
    • American high-tech moves to Israel;
    • Pentagon cloud computing compromised;
    • intelligence and organized crime is a business.

Guns & Butter interview of Ms Whitney Webb focusing on Part II and Part IV of the above articles:
    Whitney Webb | From Reagan to Clinton: Organized Crime, Intelligence and Human Trafficking

•Published on Sep 16, 2019

EuropesHeart

Source: http://gunsandbutter.org http://mintpressnews.com

The insiders around Ronald Reagan including
    • fixer Roy Cohn and Estee Lauder
    • billionaire, Ronald Lauder;
    • Cohn’s influential power within the media, both print and broadcast, including many of his famous friends;
    • Ronald Reagan’s ties to organized crime through Lew Wasserman and talent agency MCA;
    • Ronald Lauder’s connections to the Mega Group, the World Jewish Congress and Israel;
    • Jeffrey Epstein’s Austrian passport;
    • the White House Call Boys Network during Bush senior’s administration;
    • savings and loan scandals; the Franklin Cover-Up;
    • FBI protecting pedophile rings;
    • the Clintons’ connections to Iran/Contra while in Arkansas;
    • Jackson Stephens’ complex financial web, connections to the Rose Law Firm, BCCI and Systematics;
    • speculation as to why Jeffrey Epstein re-arrested on July 7th;
    • the Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board SFFAS 56 – Classified Activities.
    Last edited by Hervé; 16th September 2019 at 15:53.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th September 2019), BMJ (17th September 2019), ClearWater (18th September 2019), Delight (16th September 2019), mountain_jim (16th September 2019), PurpleLama (17th September 2019), Sadieblue (20th September 2019), Tintin (17th September 2019), Valerie Villars (16th September 2019)

36. Link to Post #399
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

WPTV News

Jeffrey Epstein's Alleged Accomplices Are Protected From Federal Charges In Florida

Published 16th September 2019

Alleged accomplices of Jeffrey Epstein cannot be federally prosecuted in Florida, after a U.S. District Judge ruled Monday to keep a secret non-prosecution agreement intact.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BMJ (17th September 2019), Did You See Them (17th September 2019), justntime2learn (18th September 2019), Sadieblue (20th September 2019), Valerie Villars (17th September 2019)

38. Link to Post #400
    Thanks

BREAKING: Why are Strzok and Page showing up in Epstein story

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

edina (18th September 2019), justntime2learn (18th September 2019), mountain_jim (18th September 2019), Sadieblue (20th September 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 67 FirstFirst 1 10 20 30 67 LastLast