Page 28 of 67 FirstFirst 1 18 28 38 67 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

1. Link to Post #541
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,487 times in 1,711 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

Epstein, whether you are in Brazil or Israel or where ever, if you are alive makes no difference to me, you are
    the lowest kind of scumbag on planet Earth. You have met your comeuppance.

If anything good ever comes of this debacle it will be that some the royals also meet their comeuppance as
    is long overdue.

With all due respect to Bill who I have the most utter respect for.

If I am out of line here I will apologize.

ES
    Last edited by East Sun; 18th November 2019 at 15:49.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #542
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

I wonder a lot about the photo of Andrew with Giuffre, the one the royal supporters claim was photoshopped, claiming the Prince's fingers did not resemble the ones in the photo.
    But in one interview, I recall Giuffre saying something to the effect that the photo had been examined by experts, and it was not declared to be inauthentic.

If the expert's report was published, that would go a long way toward proving Andrew is lying, since he denied the photo's authenticity, denied recollecting even being there at the time the photo was taken.

“It’s a photograph of a photograph of a photograph,” Andrew huffed in his interview with BBC journalist Emily Maitlis — and therefore impossible to confirm as a fake, he said.

“Nobody can prove whether or not that photograph has been doctored,” he said.

But here:
    https://nypost.com/2019/11/06/virgin...stein-scandal/
    "She mocked claims that the photo of her with the royal — which she says was taken moments before the first of three times she had sex with him — is a fake.

“Oh the chubby fingers, I know,” she said with a sarcastic smile, referring to claims that Andrew’s fingers are fatter than those in the photo.

“This is a real photo. That is Andrew,” she insisted. “It’s been since given to the FBI and they’ve never contested that it’s a fake.” "

But it can’t be real, he reasoned, because “as a member of the royal family” he’s not big on hugging, he said.

“I’m terribly sorry, but if I, as a member of the royal family, and I have a photograph taken — and I take very, very few photographs — I am not one to, um, as it were, hug,” he averred.

“Public displays of affection are not something that, that I do. So. That’s the best explanation I can give you.”
    https://nypost.com/2019/11/17/prince...he-doesnt-hug/

The question then is, will the FBI cave to pressure from the royals?
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2019), mountain_jim (18th November 2019), sunflower (18th November 2019), sunwings (18th November 2019), Tintin (18th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #543
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Not forgetting that Prince Charles was great friends with Jimmy Saville. Saville acted as marriage counselor to Charles and Diana! Not a far stretch to think Prince Andrew also was on a first name basis with Jimmy Saville too!

Prince Charles spends a lot of time in Transylvania, where he is proud to be a direct descendant of Vlad the Impaler, one of the sickest, cruelest psychopaths to have ever lived. Charles may have exactly the same Y chromosome.

Andrew was clearly not at all used to being questioned in an accusatory tone. Not a convincing liar at all. Jill Dando lost her life investigating this exact subject. That lady news reporter should know that. I hope for her sake she hasn't dismissed the Jill Dando story as another conspiracy theory as no doubt her colleagues and BBC bosses would have encouraged.

Jill was killed in 1999, 20 years ago. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jill_Dando
    Extract: In 2014 a claim was made that Dando had investigated a paedophile ring at the BBC during the mid-1990s and had handed a dossier containing her findings to BBC management, purportedly prompting a revenge attack. The BBC said it had seen no evidence to support the claim.

Of course you would 'see no evidence' either when you close your eyes and look the other way!
    Last edited by HaveBlue; 18th November 2019 at 07:13.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2019), BMJ (22nd November 2019), East Sun (19th November 2019), edina (18th November 2019), happyuk (18th November 2019), Iancorgi (18th November 2019), mountain_jim (18th November 2019), onawah (18th November 2019), sunflower (18th November 2019), Valerie Villars (18th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #544
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

“Nobody can prove whether or not that photograph has been doctored,”

There is a woman in the background that has all the answers in regards the authenticity of the photograph - funny how she's not being called to account yet.

But Spooks will Spook I suppose !

Can always ask Epstein - or whatever his name is now !

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2019), mountain_jim (18th November 2019), onawah (18th November 2019), sunflower (18th November 2019), Valerie Villars (18th November 2019), wegge (18th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #545
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,671 times in 8,595 posts

Tracy Beanz published an op-ed from Brian Case based on his twitter thread I posted last week, with more ideas and info.

I guess time will tell whether Trump supporter Case is right about Trump / Barr or whether the author of the recent article posted by Hervé here that implicates Trump and Barr is the correct view.

https://uncoverdc.com/2019/11/17/abc...-not-over-yet/

Quote ABC’s Epstein Cover-Up Scandal is Not Over Yet
    By Tracy Beanz -
    November 17, 2019

OpEd by Brian Cates

Unless you’ve been living under a rock somewhere for the past few weeks, you know about the explosive video that journalist James O’Keefe & Project Veritas unveiled on November 5.

That video showed ABC News 20/20 host Amy Robach stating she had an ‘unbelievable’ amount of evidence regarding the late Jeffrey Epstein’s international sex trafficking operation – and how frustrated she was that she was not allowed to air any of it for three years. With Epstein’s surprise arrest back in July of this year, all opportunity for her to break the story was lost.

There are two ways the Fake News Media currently deal with the Epstein Cover Up Scandal at ABC News. They either ignore it, or they refuse to talk about it honestly.

It is becoming increasingly apparent through recent developments that the people who provided cover for Epstein and his fellow sex traffickers included federal officials inside the US Government and powerful executives inside the mainstream media.

A Purposefully Missed Story

The Epstein story had elements that would usually draw investigative journalists like moths to a flame:

– a billionaire with his own private island

– rich and powerful men who flew in from around the world to frolic with underage ‘models’

And yet, even after Epstein was indicted and arrested for sex trafficking back in 2007, nobody in the Fake News Media seemed interested in how or why it happened. Epstein was even gifted with a surprise sweetheart deal that allowed him to work from his own office under a lame kind of ‘house arrest,’ but nobody seemed to care.

It wasn’t until 2018 that Julie K. Brown of the Miami Herald finally pursued this story, but even then, it’s apparent she did so only in an attempt to tie Epstein’s sweetheart deal to President Donald Trump and his then-Secretary of Labor, Alex Acosta. Brown’s motive was clear from her headline: “How a Trump Cabinet Member Gave a Serial Sex Abuser the Deal of a Lifetime.” The subtitle read, “A decade before #MeToo, a multimillionaire sex offender from Florida got the ultimate break.”

Why did it take Donald J. Trump winning a Presidential election for someone in the mainstream media to decide to go back and investigate what happened in 2007?

If we had a real news media, investigative journalists would have shed light on the weak law enforcement practices in Florida and in Washington D.C. back in 2007. Real media would have exposed Epstein’s international sex trafficking ring and all those involved in it. Perhaps prosecutors wouldn’t have given Epstein such a light sentence if the country had known what was going on.

Instead, both government officials and mainstream media executives coordinated to finesse the handling of the Epstein arrest and managed the fallout so that the story hardly made a blip on the national radar screen.

Ten years ago, no investigative reporters pursued the Epstein story, and nobody pursued his co-conspirators, who, by the way, were allowed to walk away unnamed and uncharged. No tough questions were asked of the prosecutors nor other officials who smoothed the way for Epstein’s corrupt deal to get done.

Epstein got a slap on the wrist with reduced charges. Officials pretended that Epstein alone had sexual encounters with a few underage girls. Buried were the facts about international sex trafficking and the complicity of numerous other rich and powerful men involved in these crimes. It can’t be overlooked that these crimes were quickly buried and forgotten with the mainstream media’s help.

And Then Journalism Actually Happened

Back in 2016, someone at ABC News had an attack of real journalism. They saw this unfinished Epstein business from 2008 – 2009 and decided to pursue it. This led Amy Robach and others at the news division to commit acts of ACTUAL JOURNALISM: talking to Epstein’s victims and collecting evidence.

In the video leaked through Project Veritas, Robach says one of Epstein’s victims, Virginia Roberts, was in hiding for twelve years. That’s how much these victims are scared into silence. Robach says we – meaning her and her team of investigators – talked Roberts into coming forward to share her story and her evidence, which included pictures.

They got the flight logs from Epstein’s planes, they got victim statements from other girls besides Roberts, they obtained incriminating pictures and who knows what else. Robach describes it as an ‘unbelievable’ amount of evidence, and she made efforts for three years to get it on the air.

What happened? The higher ups at ABC News consistently killed the story every time it was brought up to them. Beginning in 2016 and all the way through whenever the last time Robach or others asked to run it, someone at ABC News gave orders not to run the story.

It appears to me that somebody (or several somebodies) at ABC was operating as a tripwire for Jeffrey Epstein and his associates. Epstein was on a list – a list of people ABC News does not touch.

With resources at his disposal and friends in high places Epstein had cultivated for decades, I think Epstein and those who covered for him knew ABC News had an investigative team pursuing his story. This is why the story was repeatedly killed. Epstein and his enablers were alerted, and it was made clear this story was never to be allowed to run.

These powerfully rich and elite men (and some women) who helped facilitate this have tripwires everywhere. Their networks are extensive, and they are protected. They all watch out for each other. Friends don’t let friends get investigated, so to speak.

Defeat of the Tripwires

For some strange reason, something changed in 2017. Guys who were previously protected started getting exposed. Previously untouchable people, like Harvey Weinstein, Bill Cosby, Kevin Spacey, and Matt Lauer, suddenly had their vile crimes brought to the light by victims coming forward en masse, in too large of groups to handle via regular methods. If those victims had come forward one at a time, the intimidation, the threats, and the silence payments could have worked. But when a dozen victims came forward at once? The usual methods got overwhelmed.

Suddenly the usual tripwires and networks of mutual protection were obsolete, and Epstein is the case in which this is most apparent. I have a theory I’ve been working on, and I’ll now make it public.

Under **normal** circumstances, a protected, untouchable guy like Epstein would have gotten advance warning from his friends in high places that something was coming. He would have known to flee. A guy protected for decades by top government and media people would have had a tripwire go off when someone started using official government channels to investigate him.

Yet, as we all know, Epstein received **no advance warning** before he was arrested. “Epstein was arrested at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey,” according to one of the sources. “Flight records show he had just flown to Teterboro from Paris on Saturday.”
    Somehow every single tripwire in the network around him was defeated.

You must understand. This does not happen.

Jeffrey Epstein, one of the protected princes in the world, is not the kind of guy law enforcement is able to sneak up on. This kind of thing is not allowed.

And yet … it happened. The FBI and the Southern District of New York’s Public Corruption Unit not only opened up a case against Epstein **without him or anybody in his extensive network ever catching wind of it**, they actually indicted him & issued an ARREST warrant without him being tipped off.

Understand: Epstein had extensive resources at his disposal. If he’d caught even the merest hint that he was about to be arrested, he would have bolted. This is a guy who could wake up in the morning on his private island, say, “I feel like sunning myself on the French Riviera this afternoon,” and then hop on one of his private planes to make it happen.

If Epstein had decided to run, you were not going to catch him. But he couldn’t even get a chance to run because he got no warning what was coming. And once he was arrested, it was over for him.

As I have mentioned in not just one but two previous columns, the fact that this case against Epstein is being run by the Southern District of New York’s Public Corruption Unit [PCU] in a joint effort with the FBI demonstrates a crucial fact that many in the media have missed: Epstein himself was and is not the main target of the investigation.

The targets the FBI/PCU are really going after are the other people who were protected and covered for back in 2007, as well as the federal officials who did the protecting and the covering.

But, before they roll up all the co-conspirators and unseal indictments of all the federal officials who betrayed their oaths by covering up an international sex trafficking ring of pedophiles, the Fake News Media needed to be dealt with.

Why? Because when the FBI/PCU takes public the results of their investigation beyond Epstein, exposing the rich and powerful people who were on those planes to the island and in that apartment, powerful people in the mainstream media would attempt to use their news outlets to defend those being exposed.

Therefore, something needed to be done. The media’s power to cover up the crimes of the elites, to minimize the fallout after they are exposed, and run damage control to ensure their political/social survival, needed to be removed.

And we’re watching that happen right now, with the ABC News Epstein cover up scandal.

Even now, James O’Keefe and Project Veritas are waiting to drop more videos, biding their time. The executives at ABC, CBS, and CNN are telling themselves this is a bluff, and that there aren’t any more videos. But when more videos drop – because O’Keefe isn’t bluffing – the scandal will only get worse for the mainstream media. They have been caught red-handed hiding major crimes on behalf of their elite friends.

They no longer serve the public interest; they now serve the interests of their friends in high places.

When the Epstein investigation results finally go public, the fallout from the Epstein-Cover-Up scandal will have removed Fake News Media as a player on the board. Their effectiveness at hiding, covering up, and doing damage control for all their kiddie-diddling friends in high places will have been reduced to zero.

So, what’s my theory about who set everything motion to capture Epstein AND the pedophiles around him AND those that covered for them? I can share this now because all the ‘right’ people out there will never believe it. My theory is that the guy who set all this in motion is the guy they were hoping to destroy by attempting to tie him to Epstein.

< photo of Trump >

He attended their parties for decades. For several years he was registered as a Democrat, he was wealthy with great influence, and they thought he was one of them. But while they all drank and did drugs and blabbed away (I’m sure they were telling him quite a bit), he never drank nor did drugs. What was he doing? He was mentally filing away all of what he heard.

Now you can see why they are so desperate to get rid of him as fast as they can. And, they will never stop. This is not just about politics. He knows all their secrets, and they know that he has put people in place to expose them and take them down.

But there is nothing they can do to stop what’s coming. Both Attorney General William Barr and US Attorney Geoffrey Berman from the Southern District of New York have said that Epstein’s co-conspirators should be afraid, because justice is coming.

I believe them.

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2019), East Sun (19th November 2019), edina (18th November 2019), Kamikaze (18th November 2019), onawah (18th November 2019), sunflower (18th November 2019), Valerie Villars (18th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #546
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

At the end of the day, it is Prince Andrew's statements that give him away, as FBI statement analyst Peter Hyatt so ably demonstrates:

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.c...ce-andrew.html

As Hyatt states at the beginning:

"We hold to the expectation that the subject (Prince Andrew) will address and deny the allegation of sexual contact with a minor. This should include the pronoun "I", as it is he who is accused. It should also include a simple past tense verb ("didn't" or "did not") and it should be clearly answering the allegation.

Since this is the purpose of the interview, it is expected to be a priority for the subject.

If he did not engage in sexual contact with the accuser, it should not be difficult to state."

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2019), edina (19th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th November 2019), onawah (18th November 2019), Star Tsar (18th November 2019), Tintin (19th November 2019), Valerie Villars (19th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #547
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,744 times in 20,828 posts

Exclamation Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

Prince Andrew’s Lies EXPOSED The Crumbling Royal Family!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2019), mountain_jim (19th November 2019), onawah (19th November 2019), Star Tsar (19th November 2019), Tintin (19th November 2019)

15. Link to Post #548
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2019), enfoldedblue (19th November 2019), Franny (19th November 2019), happyuk (25th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th November 2019), mountain_jim (19th November 2019), onawah (19th November 2019), Star Tsar (19th November 2019), Tintin (19th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #549
    Language
    Thanks

Live Stream: #PrinceAndrew's Cosmic Miscalculation and ABC Gets Notified by Congress

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2019), Did You See Them (19th November 2019), edina (19th November 2019), onawah (19th November 2019), Star Tsar (19th November 2019), Tintin (19th November 2019), Valerie Villars (19th November 2019)

19. Link to Post #550
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2019), BMJ (22nd November 2019), Did You See Them (19th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (19th November 2019), mgray (19th November 2019), mountain_jim (19th November 2019), onawah (19th November 2019), Star Tsar (19th November 2019), Tintin (19th November 2019), Valerie Villars (19th November 2019)

21. Link to Post #551
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

NBC News

Jeffrey Epstein Accuser ‘Jane Doe 15’ Speaks Out, Calls On Prince Andrew

Published 18th November 2019

A woman known as “Jane Doe 15” is suing the estate of Jeffrey Epstein, saying he sexually abused her at age 15, and called on Britain’s Prince Andrew to speak under oath.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2019), Did You See Them (19th November 2019), onawah (19th November 2019), Tintin (19th November 2019), Valerie Villars (19th November 2019)

23. Link to Post #552
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

They had a Senior Former Royal Protection Officer on GMB ( Good Morning Britain - with Piers Morgan ) this morning in UK - he said he "did not believe one word of what he said" - a very damming statement indeed to a vast audience.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th November 2019), mgray (19th November 2019), mountain_jim (19th November 2019), The Moss Trooper (19th November 2019), Tintin (19th November 2019), Valerie Villars (19th November 2019), wegge (19th November 2019)

25. Link to Post #553
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Jamie Dlux

Dear Mr Goldston

Published 19th November 2019

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4_HsjCg...=1do57irjwpd98

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

26. Link to Post #554
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,508 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Wow.

That is a girl, not a woman. Looks very bad indeed.

What will he say now?

"Um, um, I have no recollection, as it were, of, um, that photo being taken.."

It's most definitely him.

Name:  Andrew on yacht2_EJibc7WVUAAozHF.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  75.1 KB
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (19th November 2019), Franny (19th November 2019), mountain_jim (19th November 2019), onawah (19th November 2019), Tintin (19th November 2019), Valerie Villars (19th November 2019)

28. Link to Post #555
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,627 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    "Randy Andy" Immune From Prosecution In Epstein Case

Skip to 5:06

According to Craig Murray, here:
    "The children of a Head of State do not have immunity under the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations. It is generally accepted that they do often enjoy such immunity, but this is not contained in any international treaty and most experts in public international law do not even think it reaches the bar of customary international law, rather reaching the lower standard of comity – what states usually do in friendly co-operation. Comity can be argued in an international court, but it is the weakest form of international law below treaty law and customary law. Comity in this case boils down to no more than the notion that Donald Trump would not want Andrew in the dock in Florida, because he would want Ivanka to be protected from ending up in the dock in London."
    And:

A UN Commission considered this subject:
    "128. The doctrine reflects the various viewpoints. It is noted in Oppenheim’s International Law that a comparison of the status of members of the family of a Head of State with the position of the family of a diplomatic agent indicates that members of the family of a Head of State forming part of his household enjoy immunity from the jurisdiction of the host State. The fact that members of the family of a Head of State and Head of Government are protected by immunity is also acknowledged by P. Gully-Hart. In the view of A. Watts, the immediate family of a Head of State may enjoy immunity, but on the basis of comity and not of international law. This view is endorsed by S. Sucharitkul. The view that, if the members of the family of a Head of State are also granted immunity, it is on the basis only of international comity and not of international law was supported in the resolution of the Institute of International Law."
    Craig also links to an interesting article in the European Journal of International Law: https://academic.oup.com/ejil/article/21/4/815/418198

Immunities of State Officials, International Crimes, and Foreign Domestic Courts Dapo Akande* and Sangeeta Shah** (2011) - citing:

irrespective of the [UN Special Missions Convention], there is a customary rule of international law based on State practice and opinio juris which makes it possible for an ad hoc envoy, who has been charged with a special political mission by the sending State, to be granted immunity by individual agreement with the host State for that mission and its associated status, and therefore for such envoys to be placed on a par with the members of the permanent missions of State protected by international treaty law.

So, technically he could be [immune] whilst undertaking an ambassadorial role, but not by default for pleasurable and/or social activities.

It's a tricky one. Given the UK and US blatant disregard for international law, and the 'special relationship' (sic) it's extremely unlikely, as Craig alludes to in the full article, that waiving of immunity be enacted by the UK PM. And the further very pertinent observation that: "...It is sickening that Julian Assange is in a maximum security prison awaiting extradition for publishing the truth, while Prince Andrew is in some mansion having his feet massaged."

All this of course does nothing to support the very real need for justice for the very real victims now emerging.
    Last edited by Tintin; 19th November 2019 at 16:07.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th November 2019), Bill Ryan (19th November 2019), edina (19th November 2019), ExomatrixTV (19th November 2019), Franny (19th November 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th November 2019), mountain_jim (19th November 2019), Olam (23rd November 2019), onawah (19th November 2019), Star Tsar (19th November 2019)

30. Link to Post #556
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Skip to 5:06

[/I]
    Transcript:
    05:13
    yeah you're Tuesday right so Prince
    05:15
    Andrew the son of the Queen the the Duke
    05:18
    of York and his involvement with Jeffrey
    05:22
    Epstein it's been well-documented
    05:23
    friends before his problems after his
    05:25
    mom's accusations against him himself
    05:28
    the prince himself how problematic is
    05:31
    this and has it been for the royal
    05:33
    family and in in Britain of course it's
    05:36
    very problematic and they have
    05:37
    emphatically denied any sexual conduct
    05:41
    whatsoever of course what they can't
    05:42
    deny a photographs there's a photograph
    05:45
    of Prince Andrew with his arm around
    05:47
    this Roberts lady and she Virginia
    05:50
    Roberts who has now been one of the
    05:52
    people that is going to test
    05:53
    I in this case she's now 35 years old of
    05:55
    Mary but in that photograph she was 17
    05:57
    years old and Prince Andrew has his arm
    05:59
    around her with his hand on her waist
    06:01
    and that was at the apartment of a Miss
    06:04
    Maxwell the daughter of the media mogul
    06:07
    Maxwell so the royal family has a
    06:10
    problem here there are photographs
    06:11
    obviously and there are those that have
    06:12
    testified that he was involved Prince
    06:16
    Andrew is a third child of the Queen the
    06:18
    second son and the Queen purportedly has
    06:21
    him as her favorite child in the book
    06:24
    HRH Sarah Ferguson that was written
    06:26
    about the Duchess of York
    06:27
    Ingrid's steward claimed in there that
    06:29
    the Queen complained bitterly many times
    06:32
    to many courtiers about the fact that
    06:33
    she could not control Prince Andrew well
    06:36
    I'm glad you brought up Fergie Sarah
    06:38
    Sarah Ferguson because there's a there
    06:40
    are reports that there have been
    06:41
    financial connections also between her
    06:44
    and Epstein yes that's not actually even
    06:46
    purported that's actually being
    06:48
    documented that she actually
    06:49
    acknowledged the fact that her assistant
    06:53
    his name is Johnny O'Sullivan was paid
    06:55
    fifteen thousand pounds by Epstein and
    06:57
    that was supposedly part of a deal to
    07:00
    settle debts that were owed to this
    07:01
    personal assistant of over 78,000 pounds
    07:04
    and that also was involved in supposedly
    07:06
    Epstein restructuring her the Duchess of
    07:10
    York's five million dollars worth of
    07:12
    debt and she publicly thanked Prince
    07:14
    Andrew for that later
    07:15
    she was actually arm States who stated
    07:17
    to the Daily Telegraph in the UK that
    07:20
    she deeply regretted her lack of
    07:22
    judgment in being associated in any way
    07:24
    and that she was deeply troubled and
    07:25
    severely regretted dealing with Epps
    07:27
    pain in any way so how is the British
    07:30
    media you know not just now but leading
    07:33
    up to now how would they handle this is
    07:35
    it's been a huge story and or has it
    07:38
    been downplayed well you look at a
    07:40
    little stories and look at his nicknames
    07:41
    formal nicknames should we say airmiles
    07:44
    Andy Randy Andy um to name a few but the
    07:48
    tabloids the tabloids but I mean you
    07:50
    know he actually years ago declared that
    07:52
    he was proud of being called Randy Andy
    07:54
    um the way he's been dealt with is the
    07:56
    fact that this isn't just speculation
    07:58
    he's actually been by the the times
    08:01
    actually documented that in three at
    08:03
    three different times he was in the same
    08:05
    location as this young woman
    08:07
    Roberts in both New York and also on his
    08:10
    Island as your former reporter just
    08:12
    mentioned and as in the Caribbean and in
    08:15
    New York and London so he's been in the
    08:16
    same location as her three different
    08:18
    times and the British tabloids have
    08:19
    jumped all over this by the way the
    08:21
    power of the tabloids don't ever
    08:22
    underestimate them in 2011 due to
    08:25
    reporting on this case that was why I'm
    08:27
    he was forced Prince Andrew was forced
    08:29
    to step down from his role as the
    08:31
    British ambassador portrayed yeah
    08:33
    all right listen it's fascinating and
    08:35
    it's good to get more and more
    08:36
    fascinating and dark unfortunately but
    08:38
    we'll have you back talked more about
    08:40
    how the British press is covering it
    08:42
    prosecute him due to immunity and the
    08:45
    fact that he your British royal and
    08:46
    there you go
    08:47
    nothing like immunity and stature
    08:49
    limited Hilary thank you very much

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (19th November 2019)

32. Link to Post #557
    Language
    Thanks

Jeffrey Epstein was a prolific child trafficker and sex abuser who was highly connected to the rich, powerful, and elite around the world. Jeffrey was the owner of the infamous Epstein Island in the Caribbean aka Little Saint James aka CarisJames. This island functioned as a sex trafficking hub and a secret meeting ground for the global cabal where they performed satanic rituals and other horrors. Many of the rich and powerful around the world, including famous celebrities, politicians and businessmen visited Epstein's island and Jeffrey kept a detailed black book and flight logs of who visited. When Jeffrey was arrested it sent tremors across the globe -- he knew too much and had to be eliminated. Jeffrey was arrested on July 6th, 2019 and was being held in a high security Manhattan jailhouse. He was found dead on August 10th, 2019 in this jailhouse. Originally ruled a suicide, which hardly anyone believed, recent autopsy reports point to strangulation and homicide.

Source

33. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mountain_jim (19th November 2019)

34. Link to Post #558
    Language
    Thanks

Kevin McCarthy: ABC could have done something to stop Epstein:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th November 2019 at 15:50.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th November 2019), Franny (19th November 2019), justntime2learn (26th November 2019)

36. Link to Post #559
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    Zulu
    Thanks

Breaking: Two Manhattan jail guards arrested on charges related to Jeffrey Epstein’s death
    By Staff Writer November 19, 2019

(See link for video clip. Unable to embed here.)

Two federal workers who were in charge of making sure that nothing bad happened to Jeffrey Epstein during his time in custody will be charged later today, according to individuals close to the case.

The federal Bureau of Prisons employees were expected to be charged later in the morning and will appear in the United States District Court in Manhattan.

According to the New York Times, the two employees reportedly fell asleep for several hours, a clear violation of their duties to ensure no harm came to Epstein.

Epstein was later found dead, in what some authorities claimed was “suicide.”

The employees later attempted to alter records to paint themselves in a better light.

NBC News reported that plea deals were offered, But the two officers ultimately declined.
    Last edited by Siphonemis; 19th November 2019 at 20:09.
    "Rage, rage against the dying of the light." -D. Thomas

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Siphonemis For This Post:

edina (19th November 2019), justntime2learn (26th November 2019), Star Tsar (19th November 2019), The Moss Trooper (19th November 2019)

38. Link to Post #560
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by Siphonemis (here)
    Breaking: Two Manhattan jail guards arrested on charges related to Jeffrey Epstein’s death
    By Staff Writer November 19, 2019

(See link for video clip. Unable to embed here.)

Two federal workers who were in charge of making sure that nothing bad happened to Jeffrey Epstein during his time in custody will be charged later today, according to individuals close to the case.

The federal Bureau of Prisons employees were expected to be charged later in the morning and will appear in the United States District Court in Manhattan.

According to the New York Times, the two employees reportedly fell asleep for several hours, a clear violation of their duties to ensure no harm came to Epstein.

Epstein was later found dead, in what some authorities claimed was “suicide.”

The employees later attempted to alter records to paint themselves in a better light.

NBC News reported that plea deals were offered, But the two officers ultimately declined.

If it wasn't so tragic it would be absolutely laughable.

Another couple of sacrificial lambs to the pot......... distract, distract, distract.

Shake my damn head.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th November 2019), justntime2learn (26th November 2019), Siphonemis (19th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 67 FirstFirst 1 18 28 38 67 LastLast