+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 67 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

1. Link to Post #341
    Thanks

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    I can't confirm the below but wanted to share anyways...

well zero hedge included coverage from the Daily Mail also

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...on-near-boston

EXCLUSIVE: Ghislaine Maxwell's respectable new life: Jeffrey Epstein's long-time consort and the alleged procurer of his underage victims has been living with 43-year-old tech CEO at his secluded $3M oceanfront mansion outside of Boston

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mpression=true

apparent 'boyfriend' - CFR and shipping (Maersk), AI connections, Eric Schmidt an investor

https://mobile.twitter.com/CarrollQu...74539790688260

https://m.shippingwatch.com/article/10724262

unrelated but

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    This is hillaryarious!! Good ol’ Praying Medic!

Wanted to bring this to the group -- saw some discussion on /r/conspiracy that this dailymail article was an elaborate con on behalf of the original artist of the painting to draw more attention to this work/drive up sales. What is the source of this "picture of Epstein's house w/ the painting" ? Have we confirmed this to be a legitimate story or more #fakenews? GOtta be careful these days jumping on something that could potentially be disinformation and derail the actual story.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Salv8tion For This Post:

BMJ (17th August 2019), ClearWater (16th August 2019), mountain_jim (16th August 2019), Star Tsar (18th August 2019), Valerie Villars (16th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #342
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

At the top of the image you can see who appears to be JFK Jr as a young man peering from behind a curtain.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

BMJ (17th August 2019), Nasu (17th August 2019), Sadieblue (18th August 2019), Valerie Villars (16th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #343
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Salv8tion (here)

Wanted to bring this to the group -- saw some discussion on /r/conspiracy that this dailymail article was an elaborate con on behalf of the original artist of the painting to draw more attention to this work/drive up sales. What is the source of this "picture of Epstein's house w/ the painting" ? Have we confirmed this to be a legitimate story or more #fakenews? GOtta be careful these days jumping on something that could potentially be disinformation and derail the actual story.

Yes, one has to be very careful, as promoting or being seen in the corner of a story that is seen as fake, to most, is a sure way to get one's integrity beaten up to being beyond repair. never back anything 100%, and never commit to anything 100%, re the idea of helping people get somewhere in understanding this world.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain an idea, without accepting it." --Aristotle

but, he did not actually say that. what he said, was (translated):

Aristotle, Nicomachean Ethics, 1 1094a24-1095a

“It is right that we ask [people] to accept each of the things which are said in the same way: for it is the mark of an educated person to search for the same kind of clarity in each topic to the extent that the nature of the matter accepts it. For it is similar to expect a mathematician to speak persuasively or for an orator to furnish clear proofs!

Each person judges well what they know and is thus a good critic of those things. For each thing in specific, someone must be educated [to be a critic]; to [be a critic in general] one must be educated about everything.”

What he is saying, in some ways..is...: to each logic path, the clothes it is required to wear, in the mind of the explorer...for the purposes of exploration, and proofing out.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th August 2019 at 15:50.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

BMJ (17th August 2019), Nasu (17th August 2019), Sadieblue (18th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #344
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Two things to be cautious with on this one.

1. Per the seemingly innocent Bill Clinton comment. There is every chance the US in stoking up, and even aiding Hong Kong protests, to mess with China through the use of back channels. If China moves in like at Tiananmen Square we can wag our finger at them like Bill Clinton, and if the protests succeed we can applaud the rise of democracy, US intelligence wouldn't give a damn which way which way it went either, because both ways China loses in the eyes of a watching world.

They either come off as the baddy or they lose face.

2. Per the picture. Not that it would surprise me in the least if ole Billy Boy really was the devil in a blue dress, but, speaking of things maybe not being what they seem. With the new deep fake tech getting better all the time, that picture could not only be fake, but would actually be well behind what this tech can really do these days.

If any of us werent paying close attention for instance, would we notice comedian Bill Hader morphing into Tom Cruise while talking to David Letterman from this old 2008 clip?

8. Link to Post #345
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (16th August 2019), BMJ (17th August 2019), Earth Angel (16th August 2019), edina (16th August 2019), Ivanhoe (17th August 2019), Nasu (17th August 2019), Sadieblue (17th August 2019), Star Tsar (18th August 2019), Valerie Villars (17th August 2019)

10. Link to Post #346
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

WOW, WHAT AN UNEXPECTED SURPRISE!!!!!

The Vid below connects many dots on many issues. Jason Goodman interviews WhistleBlower Scott Bennett (who spent time in jail that JE was in)

Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

BMJ (17th August 2019), edina (16th August 2019), mgray (16th August 2019), mountain_jim (17th August 2019), Nasu (17th August 2019), Sadieblue (17th August 2019), Star Tsar (18th August 2019), Valerie Villars (17th August 2019)

12. Link to Post #347
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,352 times in 8,674 posts

Since the provenance of the painting-Epstein relationship is in question, I add this link, though I originally posted this more at an attempt at creating a smile in all this darkness, not as a serious research data point.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/16/artist...teins-mansion/

Quote Artist who painted Bill Clinton in dress had ‘no idea’ it was hanging in Jeffrey Epstein’s mansion

The artist behind Jeffrey Epstein’s now-viral portrait of Bill Clinton in a blue dress says she sold the painting at a Tribeca Ball fundraiser several years ago — and had “no idea” that Epstein was the one who had purchased it.

“In 2012, as a grad student at the New York Academy of Art, I painted pictures of Presidents Clinton and Bush as part of my master’s thesis,” explained Petrina Ryan-Kleid in a statement to The Post on Thursday.

“When the school put on a fundraiser at the Tribeca Ball that year, they sold my painting to one of the attendees. I had no idea who the buyer was at the time,” said Ryan-Kleid, a New York-based artist from Australia. “As with most of my paintings, I had completely lost track of this piece when it was sold seven years ago. So it was a complete surprise to me to learn yesterday that it wound up in Epstein’s home.”

Sources told The Post on Wednesday that Epstein — who was facing sex trafficking charges before his alleged suicide — had the oil painting hanging in his home for all to see.
    “It was hanging up there prominently — as soon as you walked in — in a room to the right,” a source said. “Everybody who saw it laughed and smirked.”
    A woman who visited the Epstein residence before his July arrest confirmed the existence of the Clinton painting to the Daily Mail. She was able to snap a picture of the painting with her cellphone.

In it, the former president can be seen lounging on a chair in the Oval Office, pointing toward the viewer, while wearing red heels and a blue dress similar to the one Monica Lewinsky famously wore during their White House hookup. Ryan-Kleid dubbed the painting “Parsing Bill.”

It was one of several bizarre art pieces that Epstein, 66, kept in his $56 million mansion.
    The convicted pedophile als
    o had a taxidermied tiger and poodle, a mannequin hanging from the ceiling — dressed in a wedding gown — and a $5.6 million painting of a woman cupping her bare breast.
    “It was so odd,” recalled a hedge fund trader who once visited Epstein’s home.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 17th August 2019 at 12:27.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th August 2019), BMJ (17th August 2019), Earth Angel (17th August 2019), Gracy (18th August 2019), Sadieblue (18th August 2019), Salv8tion (19th August 2019), Valerie Villars (17th August 2019)

14. Link to Post #348
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

We have no independent evidence the corpse that's been autopsied is that of Epstein: Zilch! Nada!

What we know is that the body on the gurney was NOT that of Epstein.

Remember what we are dealing with here: Top, worldwide network of intelligence agencies and agents... yet the "debate" is kept being spun around "Suicide? Or murder?"

Missing questioning the very premise of the spin: Is it even Epstein?
    Last edited by Hervé; 17th August 2019 at 12:05.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (17th August 2019), BMJ (17th August 2019), Earth Angel (17th August 2019), Gracy (18th August 2019), ichingcarpenter (19th August 2019), mountain_jim (17th August 2019), PurpleLama (19th August 2019), Sadieblue (18th August 2019), Valerie Villars (17th August 2019)

16. Link to Post #349
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,535 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    What we know is that the body on the gurney was NOT that of Epstein.
    I have to say, I don't feel I know that.

The best analysis I've yet seen is that of James Corbett, here. He was intellectually honest enough to clearly differentiate what he felt he knew, and what none of us yet know, and stated that some patience was needed as new information would be bound to surface.

Interestingly, Corbett 100% identified where the gurney photo was taken, and where it was taken from: a telephoto lens across the street, maybe 100 ft away (my own estimate).

It seems highly unlikely that could have been staged, as no photographer would have been expected. But he DID ask the very good question about how come the photographer knew, so early, to be there at that time.

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (21st August 2019), Cara (17th August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (17th August 2019), Gracy (18th August 2019), leavesoftrees (18th August 2019), mountain_jim (17th August 2019), Olam (17th August 2019), Philippe (17th August 2019), PurpleLama (19th August 2019), Sadieblue (18th August 2019), Star Tsar (18th August 2019), Tam (18th August 2019), Yoda (17th August 2019)

18. Link to Post #350
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Yes, "we" do:

Quote ... how come the photographer knew, so early, to be there at that time.
    Right, especially inside a FDNY garage...

From Jim Stone (scroll down in the window to find it):
    Do an image search for Anthony Bourdain. You'd swear you image searched Epstein. I was taken aback, he's damn near a dead ringer.

Look closely at the ear. We don't have the same lighting and the glare on the comparison pic does cause interference but I brightened up the shadows enough to reveal that yes, with a close look at the details it is indeed the same ear on the gurney with the only differences being how the light hit it. I'd like to get another image with a better exposure but this is at least good enough. Anthony Bourdain was a CNN personality who traveled and ate. He "committed suicide" in 2018.
    Last edited by Hervé; 17th August 2019 at 12:43.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (17th August 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (17th August 2019), Baby Steps (18th August 2019), Bill Ryan (17th August 2019), BMJ (31st August 2019), ClearWater (18th August 2019), Gracy (18th August 2019), Philippe (17th August 2019), Sadieblue (18th August 2019), Salv8tion (19th August 2019), Valerie Villars (17th August 2019)

20. Link to Post #351
    Thanks

I watched an interview with Giuliani talking about the suicide being, basically 'impossible'. One thing he brought up was that all the sheets and the like are made of paper.

Thus hanging one's self, in that space, in those cells... is actually...impossible. So if the story is self hanging.. then.. that is actually..impossible, the devices to do so, the very mechanism itself ---is and was denied existence in the cell.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

avid (18th August 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2019), Baby Steps (18th August 2019), Bill Ryan (18th August 2019), BMJ (31st August 2019), Ivanhoe (19th August 2019), Sadieblue (19th August 2019), Star Tsar (18th August 2019), Valerie Villars (18th August 2019)

22. Link to Post #352
    Thanks

MORE ON EPSTEIN ISLAND

Why is There an Unregistered Ambulance on Epstein Island?

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

BMJ (31st August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (18th August 2019), edina (18th August 2019), mountain_jim (18th August 2019), Sadieblue (19th August 2019), Star Tsar (18th August 2019), Valerie Villars (18th August 2019)

24. Link to Post #353
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

One Ten Thousandth

Video Footage of Prince Andrew Inside Jeffrey Epstein's New York Mansion

Published 17th August 2019

Prince Andrew Appears at 1:16. The video was shot on December 6, 2010, during a visit by the Prince to Epstein's nine-storey 21,000 square foot New York mansion. By then, Epstein was on a child sex offender register, yet one observer told The Mail on Sunday that several of the women leaving and entering the home while Andrew was apparently inside 'looked very young indeed'.

Read all about it here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tter_share-top

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th August 2019), Bill Ryan (19th August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th August 2019), mountain_jim (19th August 2019), Nasu (19th August 2019), Sadieblue (19th August 2019)

26. Link to Post #354
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Since the provenance of the painting-Epstein relationship is in question, I add this link, though I originally posted this more at an attempt at creating a smile in all this darkness, not as a serious research data point.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/16/artist...teins-mansion/
    Ah thank you for following up on this--I stand corrected. Like I said, the discussion going on at /r/conspiracy was pretty convincing that the source for the dailymail story was garbage so I wanted to bring it here to flesh it out and discuss it. Much appreciated!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Salv8tion For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th August 2019), Star Tsar (19th August 2019)

28. Link to Post #355
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)

Yes, "we" do:

[LEFT]
    Quote ... how come the photographer knew, so early, to be there at that time.
    Right, especially inside a FDNY garage...
    To me, the ear's have completely different cartilage structure specifically in the concha and fossa areas (see attachment of Ear Anatomy). For any medical experts or practitioners among us on Avalon-- could physical trauma and the resulting healing process (thinking cauliflower ear from wrestling) make the very structure of the ear's cartilage change in appearance?
    Attached Images  

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Salv8tion For This Post:

BMJ (31st August 2019), Sadieblue (19th August 2019), Star Tsar (19th August 2019)

30. Link to Post #356
    Thanks

Wanted to line everything up along w/ a left ear anatomy breakdown (see attachment). Pay close attention to the difference in cartilage structure in the 'crus of helix' and 'crura of antihelix'. Interested to hear anyone else's take, especially from anyone within the medical community!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	JE Ear Comparison.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	41412  

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Salv8tion For This Post:

Arcturian108 (20th August 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (19th August 2019), Sadieblue (19th August 2019), Star Tsar (19th August 2019)

32. Link to Post #357
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,420 times in 685 posts

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th August 2019), Sadieblue (19th August 2019), Star Tsar (19th August 2019)

34. Link to Post #358
    Thanks

As for a 'sign of the times', even the well known website 'celebrity net worth' has gotten onto the 'Clinton body count' game.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ar...heory-edition/

Quote Is Jeffrey Epstein A Victim Of The #ClintonBodyCount Conspiracy Theory?

A month ago, when Jeffrey Epstein appeared to attempt to commit suicide in his jail cell, #ClintonBodyCount started trending on Twitter. #ClintonBodyCount is a decades-old conspiracy theory that is baseless but credits Bill and Hillary Clinton with a number of suspicious deaths. The Epstein news awakened conspiracy theorists and pundits on the far right who took to Twitter to attempt to link Epstein's jail cell injuries to the Clintons.

Now, those same people and more are convinced the Clintons had something to do with Jeffrey Epstein's death, including top HUD official Lynne Patton. Patton took to her Instagram account Saturday morning to say that Epstein had been "Hillary'd," a clear reference to the conspiracy theory that implicate the Clintons in the premature deaths of a number of people in their orbit.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th August 2019), mountain_jim (19th August 2019), Sadieblue (19th August 2019), Star Tsar (19th August 2019)

36. Link to Post #359
    Thanks

LATEST IPOT (usually post these on Q thread, but seems to fit better here. For those not familiar w/ IPOT, he likes to report facts in a more humorous vein.

This video deals with the buildings and businesses which were in close proximity to JE mansion in NYC and who owns and operates them.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Ivanhoe (21st August 2019), mountain_jim (19th August 2019), Sadieblue (19th August 2019)

38. Link to Post #360
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    One Ten Thousandth

Video Footage of Prince Andrew Inside Jeffrey Epstein's New York Mansion

Published 17th August 2019

Prince Andrew Appears at 1:16. The video was shot on December 6, 2010, during a visit by the Prince to Epstein's nine-storey 21,000 square foot New York mansion. By then, Epstein was on a child sex offender register, yet one observer told The Mail on Sunday that several of the women leaving and entering the home while Andrew was apparently inside 'looked very young indeed'.

Read all about it here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tter_share-top

CBC News

Prince Andrew 'Appalled' By Epstein Charges

Published 19th August 2019

Prince Andrew has rejected any suggestion he participated in the alleged sex crimes that U.S. financier Jeffrey Epstein is accused of, Buckingham Palace said in a statement released Monday. "The Duke of York has been appalled by the recent reports of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged crimes," the statement read.

Read all about it here: https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/britai...ndal-1.5251792

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (19th August 2019), Sadieblue (21st August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 67 LastLast