+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst 1 17 57 67
Results 1,321 to 1,333 of 1333

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

1. Link to Post #1321
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,243 times in 440 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

People NEED to keep talking about Jeffery Epstein and his crime along with his CRIMINAL FRIENDS!! Period!

Jeffrey Epstein’s Girlfriend Turned “Madame” - Supplying Girls To International Elite

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bojancan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th February 2024), Bluegreen (23rd February 2024), Yoda (23rd February 2024)

3. Link to Post #1322
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,452 times in 1,399 posts

What Did Jeffrey Epstein Want With Stephen Hawking? - Eric Weinstein
    (8:55)
    Chris and Eric Weinstein discuss the most recent Jeffery Epstein files. What did Jeffrey Epstein want from Stephen Hawking according to Eric Weinstein? Why did Eric Weinstein think Jeffrey Epstein was interested in physics? What is the power of understanding physics according to Eric Weinstein?
    This is quite a provocative video clip and maybe belongs on a different thread. What I like about Eric Weinstein is that he turns questions around and points to other possibilities . . .
    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable" (John F Kennedy - 13th March 1962)
    "The only winning move is not to play" (WarGames 1983)

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th February 2024), Bluegreen (23rd February 2024), bojancan (19th February 2024), ExomatrixTV (6th March 2024), Kryztian (19th February 2024), mountain_jim (19th February 2024), Yoda (23rd February 2024)

5. Link to Post #1323
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,683 times in 8,597 posts

https://x.com/TheWakeninq/status/176...943243538?s=20

Breaking- Florida Will Release All Epstein Files A to Z.

//////////////////////

on another note

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...guests-lawsuit

Jeffrey Epstein Had Secret 'Panopticon' Recording Room To Monitor 'Guests': Lawsuit

BY TYLER DURDEN
    THURSDAY, FEB 22, 2024 - 04:40 PM
    In late 2019, Jeffrey Epstein victim Maria Farmer alleged that the deceased pedophile had a "media room" on the first floor where high-profile johns were allegedly recorded having sex with women and children.

"So if you’re facing the house, there’s a window on the right that’s barred – that’s the room, the ‘media room’ is what he called it," Farmer said. "And so there was a door that looked like an invisible door with all this limestone and everything and you push it and you go in and I saw all the cameras."

Maria said: "What it was – was like old televisions basically, like stacked."

"They were monitors inside this cabinet and there were men sitting here and I looked on the cameras and I saw toilet, toilet, bed, bed, toilet, bed.

"And I was like I’m never going to use the restroom here and I am never going to sleep here." -The Sun

In 2020 a former jewel thief who says he had group sex with Ghislaine Maxwell but 'drew the line at under-age girls' claims he was forced to watch pedo videos involving 'two high-profile US politicians' and 'two high society figures having a threesome with an under-age girl.'

The jewel thief, who goes by the name William Steel, claims that in the mid-1990s he met Epstein in the "upstairs room at a very high-end diamond dealer, the kind of place where only a few people are allowed in at a time."

“I was there doing what I do. I was meeting my fence.

“I saw Jeff with a young girl who looked only about 13 or 14 and he had his hand in the back of her shorts.

“That’s what first got my attention.

“She was so young and he was much older. That’s when I knew that he was dirty.

“I had about 200,000 dollars worth of jewellery that I was getting rid of and later I struck up a conversation with him.

“He later said the girl he was with was his niece but I called bulls**t on that, telling him I saw what he was doing with her. -The Sun

Now, two women who have filed a recent lawsuit in Manhattan federal court are claiming the same. According to the Washington Times, the plaintiffs - Danielle Bensky and Jane Doe 3, say Epstein employed a sophisticated system involving constant CCTV surveillance within his New York mansion.

The two women say that Epstein and his circle of enablers collected compromising information in order to keep people quiet, and that the victims received monetary payments described as "hush money" following abusive incidents, or when they acted as recruiters to lure more young women and girls into Epstein's sex-trafficking operation.

The room worked like a panopticon, a circular prison with cells arranged around a central well from which prisoners can at all times be observed.

The lawsuit details that Epstein not only hired individuals to keep watch but also provided his victims with transportation and communication devices, purportedly under the guise of security and convenience while allegedly using these means to track their whereabouts.

"The Epstein Enterprise would not have existed for the duration it did and at its scope and scale, without the collaboration and support of others," reads the lawsuit. "No one, except perhaps [convicted Epstein accomplice] Ghislaine Maxwell, was as essential and central to Epstein’s operation as these Defendants."

Why were Epstein and Ghislaine (daughter of a suspected Mossad asset) recording all of these people again? Mysteries abound.

Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak seen at Epstein's Manhattan apartment

And a reminder that Cindy McCain claimed "we all knew" what Epstein was up to.

/////////////////////

a comment by me: And the FBI has done what with all these videos?
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd February 2024), Bluegreen (23rd February 2024), ClearWater (23rd February 2024), edina (23rd February 2024), Ewan (23rd February 2024), ExomatrixTV (6th March 2024), Miller (23rd February 2024), muxfolder (27th February 2024), pounamuknight (12th March 2024), wegge (23rd February 2024), Yoda (23rd February 2024)

7. Link to Post #1324
    Thanks

I am not forgetting those criminals... Epstein & Co!!!

The Jeffrey Epstein Saga | A Network of Depravity (Part 1)

To Catch and Release a Predator | The Jeffrey Epstein Saga (Part 2)

Die deutsche bank... auch? Interessant...

New Jeffrey Epstein Lawsuit Targets His Closest Associates: ‘Personally Benefited’
    Last edited by bojancan; 28th February 2024 at 17:52.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bojancan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th March 2024), pounamuknight (12th March 2024)

9. Link to Post #1325
    Thanks

Here in Florida... will be disclosure .... but will see some togetherness between Trump and Acosta... this have to come out!!!

Trump is complicit with Epstein histories... criminal living and actions.... yes, Clinton too and so many many more.... But Trump was a big part of a criminal Epstein Enterprise! He is not that person, you want to believe in... He is a Liar and Pretender!!! Many people in high places are afraid of Trump, because he is blackmailing them... as Epstein was doing!!! Period!!!

DeSantis signs off on releasing more Epstein documents

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bojancan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th March 2024), Kryztian (12th March 2024), palehorse (6th March 2024), pounamuknight (12th March 2024), tessie999 (7th March 2024)

11. Link to Post #1326
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,756 times in 20,829 posts

• DeSantis UNSEALS SECRET EPSTEIN FILES, Claims ELITES Protected Jeffrey:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

edina (6th March 2024), Kryztian (12th March 2024), palehorse (6th March 2024), pounamuknight (12th March 2024), tessie999 (7th March 2024), Yoda (6th March 2024)

13. Link to Post #1327
    Thanks

‘No question’: Donald Trump knew Jeffrey Epstein was up to ‘terrible things’

14. Link to Post #1328
    Thanks

Here is a lot of names in video... interesting one... not so many viewers ... but a lot of infos!

Jeffrey Epstein : Beyond the Headlines

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bojancan For This Post:

Bald (12th March 2024)

16. Link to Post #1329
    Thanks

No words needed....

The Perversion of Ghislaine Maxwell | The Jeffrey Epstein Saga (Part 3)

17. Link to Post #1330
    Thanks

The biggest fear for Donald.... that all his moments through the years... will become evidently exposed... how big friendship was through decades with his good pals Epstein and Maxwell!!!
    And his third wife Melania's too!

Epstein & Co was also good friendship with late first wife Ivana... 1980 through 1990.. she was a"recruiter" in the East part of EU of a beautiful young Slavic girls... we knew about that... about Donald's first wife!!!

Trump ACCIDENTALLY REVEALS his BIGGEST FEAR during Ohio Speech

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bojancan For This Post:

onawah (Yesterday)

19. Link to Post #1331
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,756 times in 20,829 posts

Exclamation Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

Accusers say billionaire’s private paradise of Little St James in US Virgin Islands was centre of international sex trafficking ring.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

bojancan (27th March 2024), Yoda (20th March 2024)

21. Link to Post #1332
    Thanks

I am feeling bad, how they believe in these guy Donald... Are they have no idea how lost they are in this nonsense he is spewing... If you search you get a map and a compass... but they only have eyes for Trump's words and his bad behaviour.... and will follow him or at least his instructions....

He's not going to actually lead anyone... unless it directly benefits him.... he literally doesn't care about anyone but himself...

The same in the times... when he was together with Epstein and CO... those years and years should be exposed! Also the other criminals... there are so many of them... we know!

Trump Erupts As DeSantis Orders Epstein Documents Released

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bojancan For This Post:

onawah (Yesterday)

23. Link to Post #1333
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Let's just hope that most of the important information in those documents isn't redacted, as is so often the case.
    Quote Posted by bojancan (here)
    I am feeling bad, how they believe in these guy Donald... Are they have no idea how lost they are in this nonsense he is spewing... If you search you get a map and a compass... but they only have eyes for Trump's words and his bad behaviour.... and will follow him or at least his instructions....

He's not going to actually lead anyone... unless it directly benefits him.... he literally doesn't care about anyone but himself...

The same in the times... when he was together with Epstein and CO... those years and years should be exposed! Also the other criminals... there are so many of them... we know!

Trump Erupts As DeSantis Orders Epstein Documents Released
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=sNLgH9AQG64
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

bojancan (27th March 2024), Kryztian (27th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst 1 17 57 67