Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

Pamoja Revolution

The Devil Of Little St James

Published 6th August 2019

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2019), Elixir (7th August 2019), Valerie Villars (7th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #202
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Mossad Epstein Connection

Steve Pieczenik's take

Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 7th August 2019 at 20:53.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

BushPilot (8th August 2019), Elixir (7th August 2019), Nasu (7th August 2019), Star Tsar (7th August 2019), T Smith (10th August 2019), Valerie Villars (7th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,587 times in 8,700 posts

https://gab.com/system/media_attachm...png?1565206594

updated next day to show latest version and how fast the anon-lead, open-sourced intelligence process moves

https://gab.com/system/media_attachm...png?1565219424

Last edited by mountain_jim; 8th August 2019 at 09:57.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (7th August 2019), BushPilot (8th August 2019), edina (7th August 2019), Nasu (7th August 2019), Star Tsar (7th August 2019), Valerie Villars (7th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #204
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Ring Of Fire

Florida Governor Demands Criminal Probe Into Jeffrey Epstein’s Plea Deal

Published 7th August 2019

Republican Florida governor Ron DeSantis has ordered the state to begin a criminal probe of the disgustingly lenient prison sentence that Jeffrey Epstein served nearly a decade ago. This move is surprising, considering the fact that any probe into the plea deal is going to involve an investigation of Trump’s former Labor Secretary Alex Acosta who arranged the deal. Ring of Fire’s Farron Cousins explains why this is a good, albeit surprising, move by DeSantis.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (8th August 2019), BushPilot (8th August 2019), edina (8th August 2019), mountain_jim (9th August 2019), Nasu (8th August 2019)

9. Link to Post #205
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,098 times in 3,488 posts

How Jeffrey Epstein planned to ‘impregnate 20 women at a time’
    Financier accused of sex trafficking hoped to seed human race with his DNA

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-...1TF6qu8XkJ4WEQ

Jeffrey Epstein, the wealthy American financier who is accused of sex trafficking, had an unusual dream: he hoped to seed the human race with his DNA by impregnating women at his vast ranch in New Mexico.

Epstein confided to scientists and others about his scheme over the years, according to four people familiar with his thinking, although there is no evidence that it ever came to fruition.

His vision reflected his long-standing fascination with what has become known as transhumanism: the science of improving the human population through technologies like genetic engineering and artificial intelligence. Critics have likened transhumanism to a modern-day version of eugenics, the discredited field of improving the human race through controlled breeding.
    Scientists gathered at dinner parties at Epstein’s Manhattan mansion, where Dom Pérignon champagne and expensive wines flowed freely
    Epstein, who was charged in July with the sexual trafficking of girls as young as 14, was a serial illusionist: he lied about the identities of his clients, his wealth, his financial prowess, his personal achievements. But he managed to use connections and charisma to cultivate valuable relationships with business and political leaders.

Interviews with more than a dozen of his acquaintances, as well as public documents, show that he used the same tactics to insinuate himself into an elite scientific community, thus allowing him to pursue his interests in eugenics and other fringe fields like cryonics. (Lawyers for Epstein, who has pleaded not guilty to the sex-trafficking charges, have not responded to requests for comment.)

[...]

Then there is Epstein’s interest in eugenics. On multiple occasions starting in the early 2000s, Epstein told scientists and businessmen about his ambitions to use his New Mexico ranch as a base where women would be inseminated with his sperm and give birth to his babies, according to two award-winning scientists and an adviser to large companies and wealthy individuals, all of whom Epstein told about it.

full article at https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-...1TF6qu8XkJ4WEQ

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Star Tsar (9th August 2019), Valerie Villars (8th August 2019)

11. Link to Post #206
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Yes, I've read that about his insane ego. Connected to that and somewhere in an article I read which lead me somewhere else, he is involved in a scientific research company called something like CaraJames, which leads to a drug called Soma I think. Generically, the drug name starts with Cara.

So, he has invested in or is on the board of a company called CaraJames. I can't look it up right now. You have to start digging.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Kryztian (8th August 2019), Star Tsar (9th August 2019), T Smith (10th August 2019)

13. Link to Post #207
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,420 times in 685 posts

for those interested in the wider political implication of this swamp creature, I recommend the 3-part series linked at
    https://www.sott.net/article/418215-...n-Pedo-Scandal
    staring with part 3 and working back to part 1

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

sllim11 (9th August 2019), Star Tsar (9th August 2019), Valerie Villars (9th August 2019)

15. Link to Post #208
    Thanks

file this under high-octane speculation - current 4chan anon digs

https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/222349854

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

bennycog (12th August 2019), edina (9th August 2019), Star Tsar (9th August 2019), sunflower (9th August 2019), Valerie Villars (9th August 2019)

17. Link to Post #209
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,482 times in 1,331 posts

Quote Posted by kfm27917 (here)
    for those interested in the wider political implication of this swamp creature, I recommend the 3-part series linked at
    https://www.sott.net/article/418215-...n-Pedo-Scandal
    staring with part 3 and working back to part 1
    Hervé has done the mammoth job of posting all three of these articles in the thread, For an idea on the “big” Picture.

They start here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1306987
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

edina (9th August 2019), Inaiá (10th August 2019), kfm27917 (9th August 2019), mountain_jim (9th August 2019), sllim11 (9th August 2019), Star Tsar (9th August 2019), Valerie Villars (9th August 2019)

19. Link to Post #210
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Amazing Polly

Epstein & The Eugenicists

Published 8th August 2019

The Scientists are pretending they aren't into what Epstein is into - they are lying! The Fake News is covering for these lunatics and our future is at stake. I wish I were kidding, but unless something is done to END their reign of terror they will build a Technocratic, Genetically Altered dystopia.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

ClearWater (9th August 2019), Delight (9th August 2019), edina (9th August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th August 2019), Valerie Villars (9th August 2019)

21. Link to Post #211
    Thanks

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...any-sex-any-us

Epstein Documents Hit; Accuser Says Trump 'Didn't Partake In Any Sex With Any Of Us'

Quote What's been released today isn't the entire tranche that the Second Circuit ordered unsealed last month. The majority of the unsealing will be performed by U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska on remand, but make no mistake, this is quite a flood today.

From that ruling:

"Giuffre also alleged she was 'forced' to have sex with Dershowitz, 'model scout' Jean Luc Brunel, and 'many other powerful men, inc. numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known Prime Minister..."

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

edina (9th August 2019), Star Tsar (9th August 2019), Valerie Villars (9th August 2019)

23. Link to Post #212
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

Jason Bermas

Whitney Webb | The Epstein MEGA CONNECTIONS

Published 9th August 2019

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

mountain_jim (9th August 2019)

25. Link to Post #213
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Strange Planet

Nick Bryant | The Jeffrey Epstein Cover-Up

Published 7th August 2019

Richard welcomes a journalist and child trafficking expert to discuss various aspects of the Jeffrey Epstein indictment, including the Palm Beach Police Department's investigation of Epstein, and also the early cover-up of Epstein's activities by state and federal officials.

GUEST: Nick Bryant has been researching and writing about child trafficking and trafficking networks for 18 years. He was the prime mover in uploading Jeffrey Epstein's black book to the internet as well as a myriad of Epstein's passenger manifests. He is the author of The Franklin Scandal: A Story of Powerbrokers, Child Abuse and Betrayal which is the only book to tll the tale of an interstate child trafficking network and its cover-up. The network elucidated by The Franklin Scandal bears eerie similarities to the Epstein trafficking network.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th August 2019), edina (9th August 2019), mountain_jim (9th August 2019), Valerie Villars (10th August 2019)

27. Link to Post #214
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

MAXWELL, EPSTEIN, AND PROMIS…

From Joseph Farrell: (I suggest reading the complete article for background on Promis affair if you're not familiar with it)

".......Now the appearance of Robert Maxwell in the narrative, as being perhaps one of the agents who helped disseminate the program, is intriguing to say the least, for Maxwell is, of course, connected to the Epstein affair. So the question is, why would PROMIS be connected to Epstein, and here's where my daily High Octane Speculation comes in, for I can think of at least two reasons: (1) it was used to maintain and update the "database" of whatever control files as may have been gathered in connection to Epstein's alleged network of human trafficking, and (2) it was used to track the actual member-victims of that network. It would, and could, be used to track the "merchandise" of a global human trafficking network. If that speculation is correct, then it implies that this network is much larger than people suppose if it requires such software, and the possible presence of such software also means that one cannot run the network without the active participation of intelligence agencies."

https://gizadeathstar.com/2019/08/ma...in-and-promis/
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Franny (10th August 2019), mountain_jim (9th August 2019), sllim11 (10th August 2019), Valerie Villars (9th August 2019)

29. Link to Post #215
    Thanks

EPSTEIN UNSEALED ! FIRST LOOK! We Have The Documents!!!

and here are the docs...

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-co...fre-unseal.pdf

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sllim11 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th August 2019), Earth Angel (9th August 2019), Franny (10th August 2019), mountain_jim (10th August 2019), Valerie Villars (9th August 2019), WhiteFeather (13th September 2019)

31. Link to Post #216
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Ohr’s FBI revelations can’t compete with Maxwell’s George Clooney meetup here
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th August 2019), edina (10th August 2019), Krist (10th August 2019), Valerie Villars (9th August 2019)

33. Link to Post #217
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    Zulu
    Thanks

Some of the unsealed docs can be found below. Apologies if they’ve been posted elsewhere. On the road and tidying up the links is proving to be a pain on the cell.

https://s9503.pcdn.co/wp-content/upl...ments-pt-1.pdf

https://s9503.pcdn.co/wp-content/upl...ments-pt-3.pdf

A few highlights:

* Bill Clinton held a private event on Jeffrey Epstein’s pedophile island, according to one of Epstein’s victims. Clinton had previously denied ever being on the island.
    * Ghislaine Maxwell would trawl women’s locker rooms to find women to perform sexual acts for Jeff Epstein and his rich friends.
    * Senator George Mitchell and Governor Bill Richardson allegedly partied with Jeff Epstein on his island.
    * Glenn Dubin, Marvin Minsky, Jean-Luc Brunel, Prince Andrew, “another prince,” a “foreign president,” and an unknown owner of a “large hotel chain” in France were among the men one of Epstein’s victims was alleged to have been forced to have sex with.
    * Epstein’s Amazon orders included the following books: “SM 101: A Realistic Introduction,” “SlaveCraft: Roadmaps for Erotic Servitude,” “A Workbook for Erotic Slaves and Their Owners,” Giuffre alleges.
    "Rage, rage against the dying of the light." -D. Thomas

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Siphonemis For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th August 2019), Valerie Villars (10th August 2019), WhiteFeather (13th September 2019)

35. Link to Post #218
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Gwendy

Epstein Victim Names Names

Published 10th August 2019

You may be surprised by the information given, but you may just get confirmation in the newly unsealed documents, Virginia Giuffre (Roberts) claims that Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell trafficked her to politicians, princes, and a high-flying financier, among others.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 10th August 2019 at 10:44.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th August 2019), Valerie Villars (10th August 2019)

37. Link to Post #219
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

It is being reported that Epstein is dead. He "committed suicide."

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th August 2019), Gemma13 (10th August 2019), Mare (10th August 2019), mountain_jim (10th August 2019), Sadieblue (11th August 2019), T Smith (10th August 2019)

39. Link to Post #220
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    It is being reported that Epstein is dead. He "committed suicide."
    UPDATE: Epstein found dead in prison cell from possible heart attack
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th August 2019), Gemma13 (10th August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th August 2019), pyrangello (10th August 2019), Sadieblue (11th August 2019), Satori (10th August 2019), T Smith (10th August 2019), ulli (10th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst 1 11 21 61 67 LastLast