+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst 1 25 35 45 67 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

1. Link to Post #681
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

From what I have read, there is almost no reasonable possibility that Epstein killed himself.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/former...illed-himself/

The conditions in the jail cell were not conducive to suicide (from article):

- Epstein was found unresponsive in his cell:

- There’s no way that man could have killed himself. I’ve done too much time in those units. It’s an impossibility.

- Between the floor and the ceiling is like 8 or 9 feet. There’s no way for you to connect to anything.

- You have sheets, but they’re paper level, not strong enough. He was 200 pounds — it would never happen….

- Could he have done it from the bed? No sir. There’s a steel frame, but you can’t move it. There’s no light fixture. There’s no bars.

- They don’t give you enough in there that could successfully create an instrument of death. You want to write a letter, they give you rubber pens and maybe once a week a piece of paper.

- Nothing hard or made of metal.

- This source also said those cells had one or two occupants, and he was skeptical of the idea that a guy like Epstein would have been housed with anyone else.

In addition are the facts that the cell block cameras were turned off, or inoperable, at the time when Epstein died.

Some say that Epstein had too big of an ego to kill himself.

So, dead men tell no tales. All the intrigue, of all the celebrities and high level politicians involved (Bill and Hillary Clinton, Tony Blair, mick Jagger, etc.) plus the apparent hitech execs that we're also being targeted, with mossad connections, this all makes for a lot of juicy dirty laundry.

By the looks of it, Maxwell isn't being held to account for her part in these crimes. And the prison guards and warden have all been conveniently shipped out. So, this murder has apparently ended this investigation before more dirt was dug up. The illuminati are ruthlessly efficient in keeping the lid on their perverse control mechanisms.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Philippe (9th December 2019), Tintin (10th December 2019), Valerie Villars (10th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #682
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    .The illuminati are ruthlessly efficient in keeping the lid on their perverse control mechanisms.
    Epstein has been condemned before and as pointed out on this forum he was arrested again on an airport and much to his surprise. Such things do not normally happen. Let's hope some white hats are working and continue to work.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Justplain (10th December 2019), Tintin (10th December 2019), Valerie Villars (10th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #683
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    It's obvious to me that Maxwell killed her partner like any good agent would. Jeffrey would have too if it were reversed in this situation. I mean they were after all, Saudi/MOSSAD double agents quite apparently! I would imagine she will be retiring though but maybe not. Maybe that is why she is untouchable though because of who protects her.
    Please do tell: just what facts do you rely upon to conclude that it is obvious G. Maxwell killed JE? I remain skeptical that JE is even dead, and if he is I do not believe that he killed himself in the manner described in the official explanation or otherwise.

But, when did Maxwell have access to JE after his arrest and the opportunity to do him in? I have not heard or read that she had access to him after his arrest.

What was the means by which she did so? Poison lipstick? Prick on the hand or neck with a poisonous substance? Karate chop? An "exit bag" of helium?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Tintin (10th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #684
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,318 times in 1,402 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    It's obvious to me that Maxwell killed her partner like any good agent would. Jeffrey would have too if it were reversed in this situation. I mean they were after all, Saudi/MOSSAD double agents quite apparently! I would imagine she will be retiring though but maybe not. Maybe that is why she is untouchable though because of who protects her.
    Please do tell: just what facts do you rely upon to conclude that it is obvious G. Maxwell killed JE? I remain skeptical that JE is even dead, and if he is I do not believe that he killed himself in the manner described in the official explanation or otherwise.

But, when did Maxwell have access to JE after his arrest and the opportunity to do him in? I have not heard or read that she had access to him after his arrest.

What was the means by which she did so? Poison lipstick? Prick on the hand or neck with a poisonous substance? Karate chop? An "exit bag" of helium?
    Any good agent would get the job done. They were spies. He is gone. Nice and neat and all the avenues conveniently bagged up and gagged? It can only be a pro hit. She obviously has all the same info. Jeffrey had, perhaps even more. Leverage has been their friend in the past if reports are true so it stands to reason they got someone else to do it, probably a Warden or prison guard and likely through the exact same kind of leverage they use to get everything else done they want done. If someone has all your assets, all your life work hanging over you in the balance threatening to reveal all your dirty laundry to the world and that laundry is pretty filthy I imagine they'd do what they are told don't you? That is after all the way the world is working from the top down. The operation they ran wasn't playing around. This is not the first time for them to be at this dance either. They knew exactly how to handle it and did it just like the pros they are. Why isn't Maxwell under scrutiny? Why isn't she in custody like Jeff? She is just as guilty and most know this but yet she walks! It's leverage. It's all about leverage.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Justplain (10th December 2019), Tintin (10th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #685
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

Any good agent would get the job done. They were spies. He is gone. Nice and neat and all the avenues conveniently bagged up and gagged? It can only be a pro hit. She obviously has all the same info. Jeffrey had, perhaps even more. Leverage has been their friend in the past if reports are true so it stands to reason they got someone else to do it, probably a Warden or prison guard and likely through the exact same kind of leverage they use to get everything else done they want done. If someone has all your assets, all your life work hanging over you in the balance threatening to reveal all your dirty laundry to the world and that laundry is pretty filthy I imagine they'd do what they are told don't you? That is after all the way the world is working from the top down. The operation they ran wasn't playing around. This is not the first time for them to be at this dance either. They knew exactly how to handle it and did it just like the pros they are. Why isn't Maxwell under scrutiny? Why isn't she in custody like Jeff? She is just as guilty and most know this but yet she walks! It's leverage. It's all about leverage.
    Thanks for the reply. It is my opinion that she did not have to dirty her hands by herself arranging to get the job done. Others who are above her in the food chain arranged to have it done--if he is dead.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Tintin (10th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #686
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,475 times in 10,168 posts

I think it likely Epstein is dead, killed by black magic as described by the Farsight Institute remote viewers
    This is the most reasonable explanation I've come across encompassing all the alleged 'known facts'
    Of course if you see remote viewing and/or black magic as fiction you may disregard this opinion

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Justplain (10th December 2019), Valerie Villars (10th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #687
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,395 times in 21,107 posts

Banana Taped To Wall Sells For $120,000, Gets Eaten, Turns Into EPSTEIN DIDN’T KILL HIMSELF Meme!

In less than a week Italian artist Maurizio Cattelan’s piece titled “Comedian” went from being just a banana on a wall some were calling “art” to a meme that exposes elite pedophiles! Roderick Webber of Massachusetts was arrested on charges of criminal mischief after he wrote “Epstien Didn’t Kill Himself” on a wall that once had the now infamous banana taped to it. In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth chronologically looks at the events this past week surrounding the “Comedian” and how it was used to raise awareness about the fact that world leaders engage with known pedophiles to this day and they need to be exposed!

Man Writes Epstein Meme Over Banana Art, Guards LITERALLY COVER IT UP In most Epic Art EVER
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2019), BMJ (11th December 2019), edina (11th December 2019), justntime2learn (11th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th December 2019), mountain_jim (10th December 2019), onawah (10th December 2019), Tintin (18th December 2019), wegge (10th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #688
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    I think it likely Epstein is dead, killed by black magic as described by the Farsight Institute remote viewers
    This is the most reasonable explanation I've come across encompassing all the alleged 'known facts'
    Of course if you see remote viewing and/or black magic as fiction you may disregard this opinion
    If he was killed by black magic there would have been no need to concoct the story that he hanged himself with a bed sheet. And there would have been no need for the guards to be missing. His heart would have stopped and he would have been declared dead of natural causes. Yes, it was planned, but probably carried out by purely physical means (if he's even dead).

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th December 2019), Justplain (10th December 2019), muxfolder (10th December 2019), Valerie Villars (10th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #689
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    .The illuminati are ruthlessly efficient in keeping the lid on their perverse control mechanisms.
    Epstein has been condemned before and as pointed out on this forum he was arrested again on an airport and much to his surprise. Such things do not normally happen. Let's hope some white hats are working and continue to work.
    Hereby the interesting post that explains what are "tripwires" and that something happened in an unexpected way :

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1323228

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

BMJ (11th December 2019), Valerie Villars (10th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #690
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Shaun Attwood

Epstein, Elon Musk & Tesla

Published 9th December 2019

Shaun reports on links between Elon Musk & Jeffrey Epstein

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2019), BMJ (11th December 2019), edina (11th December 2019), Franny (24th December 2019), justntime2learn (11th December 2019), Philippe (11th December 2019), Tintin (11th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #691
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

YB The Conscience

Jeffrey Epstein's Pilot EXPOSES Bill Clinton & Epstein's nefarious behaviour on the 'Lolita Express'

Published 10th December 2019

Jeffrey Epstein's Pilot tells all

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2019), BMJ (11th December 2019), edina (11th December 2019), Franny (24th December 2019), justntime2learn (11th December 2019), mountain_jim (11th December 2019), onevoice (11th December 2019), Tintin (11th December 2019), Valerie Villars (11th December 2019)

23. Link to Post #692
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,475 times in 10,168 posts

"Somewhere in Switzerland"

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2019), BMJ (11th December 2019), edina (11th December 2019), Franny (24th December 2019), Ivanhoe (5th January 2020), justntime2learn (11th December 2019), Tintin (11th December 2019), wegge (11th December 2019)

25. Link to Post #693
    Language
    Thanks

Epstein & Andrew - Mossad Connection - David Icke
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2019), BMJ (25th December 2019), Tintin (25th December 2019)

27. Link to Post #694
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,519 times in 8,691 posts

Happy Holidays!

Last edited by mountain_jim; 24th December 2019 at 13:45.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2019), BMJ (25th December 2019), edina (25th December 2019), Franny (25th December 2019), justntime2learn (24th December 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th December 2019), Philippe (24th December 2019), Tintin (25th December 2019), wegge (25th December 2019)

29. Link to Post #695
    Language
    Thanks

REPORT: Investigator Busts Epstein Network Running Bizarre Aviation Program

What Is Aviloop?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2019), BMJ (25th December 2019), Tintin (25th December 2019)

31. Link to Post #696
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,420 times in 685 posts

Epstein "Admitted To Me He Was A Spy", Ex-Biz Partner Warns "He's Got Prince Andrew Pinned To The Wall"

by Tyler Durden
    Tue, 12/24/2019 - 06:55
    SHARES
    TwitterFacebookRedditEmailPrint
    Authored by Dylan Howard via Medium.com,
    Steven Hoffenberg was arrested by FBI agents in Arkansas in 1996, after regulators accused him of defrauding investors. The former business partner of Jeffrey Epstein in Towers Financial spent 18 years in jail for the largest Ponzi schemes in history prior to Bernie Madoff’s crimes. But the notorious sex criminal got away scot-free. Why? In a series of new and exclusives conversations, Hoffenberg reveals the real reason he evaded justice in one of America’s largest Ponzi schemes—he was an international spy.

Ghislaine Maxwell (right) with Prince Andrew and Virginia Roberts in 2001.
    Britain’s Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged pimp Ghislaine Maxwell have joined forces to stonewall investigators and prevent Epstein’s victims from obtaining justice.
    That’s the explosive claim of former Epstein colleague and friend, Steven Hoffenberg, who confirms that Epstein was indeed a top-level agent for the Israeli Mossad, as first confirmed in the best-selling book Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales.
    In a series of bombshell interviews with me following the release of the book, Hoffenberg confirmed that not only does he have first-hand knowledge of Epstein’s work as an agent of the Mossad, as described in the book; but also, his former cohorts Prince Andrew and Maxwell are still actively working to keep his explosive secrets.
    Hoffenberg famously worked as Epstein’s business partner at the ill-fated Towers Financial Group in the 1990s. In 1993, the business collapsed as a multi-billion-dollar Ponzi scheme was exposed. Hoffenberg pleaded guilty and went to prison in 1995, but Epstein got off scot-free.

Steven Hoffenberg is the former chairman of Towers Financial Corporation, a debt collection agency, that he used in a Ponzi scheme. He was the owner of the New York Post. The firm collapsed in 1993, and in 1995 Hoffenberg pleaded guilty to bilking investors out of $475 million. The SEC considered his financial crimes as “one of the largest Ponzi schemes in history” prior to Bernie Madoff’s crimes a decade later.
    According to Hoffenberg, it was his espionage connections that helped him skate. During his work with Epstein, Hoffenberg says, he had a front-row seat to the espionage work that brought Epstein into close contact with foreign agents from Saudi Arabia, Israel, Russia and more.
    HEDGE DIRECTLY TO YOUR INBOX
    Receive a daily recap featuring a curated list of must-read stories.

Hoffenberg revealed:
    I liked the book [Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales] a lot.
    Unfortunately, the media doesn’t understand 75% of the Epstein story.
    Because it’s a complicated story. Maxwell, the Crown, and spying. Of course, right now Prince Andrew is preventing the Southern District of New York from arresting Maxwell.
    There is a problem, because [Alex] Acosta in 2008, the reason that Epstein didn’t get any time and got a non-prosecution agreement was because of the intelligence agencies involvement with Epstein, and the two Maxwells, in Israel. I know that for a fact from Epstein.
    What you write [in Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales] is true. Matter of fact, I have been asked by many others about the spying, and I would never comment on the spying. I didn’t want to get ahead of this. But you have now created the platform. Your story is true.
    It is the truth. There’s no question. What you write is true. I am an eyewitness.
    He admitted this to me. That was not a core problem because he shared with me thousands of conversations; everything about his life. I mean, I was like his brother. We were inseparable for a long time. So I know every step of what you write.
    You see the espionage connections were too hot, and that concerned me for risk — up until your book. I’ve been pressed on espionage and I wouldn’t give it up. I didn’t confirm the espionage until your book came out. It’s a very serious master plan to the whole Epstein mystery. That was the master plan by Epstein.
    He’s got Andrew pinned to the wall right now. He’s got the crown stuck. Why the Crown is now taking this position. Maxwell has been described as a Co-conspirator. (She has denied any claims of wrongdoing). Why doesn’t the Crown in the U.K. seek justice? That’d bust the bubble in the UK. There’s 75% of Epstein’s story that is not understood by the media and the public. But we’ve got to bring it out there, we’ve got to tell them.
    He was needed by the CIA or the FBI for intelligence, because he was manipulating the American intelligence for the overseas organizations: MI6, the Israeli’s, and the Saudi’s. That’s what he was doing. They were afraid of the exposure that he brought to the table for what he did with Prince Andrew, MI6, the Israeli’s, and the Saudi’s. That’s why (Alex) Acosta said to the media, “This is an intelligence criminal case, this is not a standalone criminal case.” Acosta said that.
    Don’t forget, he and I interacted from ’87 through ’96 or around that timeframe. So we were inseparable, as being together and talking every day. Working together every day. I set up that office at Villard House at that time, which was his office that we opened up specifically for him. We were always together and he trusted me totally. I didn’t know he was setting me up at the time, which he was, to take the entire fall for the crimes. I was not supposed to take the fall. I was supposed to get a slap on the wrist. But he’s the one that caused me to not get a slap on the wrist, because he double-crossed me with the money.
    I don’t actually have an axe to grind for something that happened decades ago. But I was there, and that’s what happened and I have the evidence of that — of how he framed me. This is all true. I mean, I’m not using this as a story for that, because this is only one little component that I got set up. I got set up in the first round of big money crimes with Epstein. The story is remarkable. Nobody’s going to say that I have an axe to grind because I’m not a participant in all of these cover ups. I’m in one, heavily. Heavily. So you know, that’s not an axe to grind at all. That’s a story to tell. That’s all it is. It’s something to explain. His mindset, the profile, how Epstein saw things, and how he played the chess board. That’s all it is.

For more on Epstein’s work for the Mossad, and Hoffenberg’s revelations about how he made his dirty millions, pick up Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales at Amazon or other booksellers nationwide.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ew-pinned-wall

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2019), BMJ (25th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (25th December 2019), Franny (25th December 2019), Ivanhoe (5th January 2020), justntime2learn (26th December 2019), wegge (25th December 2019)

33. Link to Post #697
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

Epstein Trafficking Network Up And Operational: Lolita Express Airlines Still Recruiting Girls:

Shock videos show young girls dressed as stewardesses being used to lure other young women into the elite world of private executive jet travel while enticing men to join their club. Independent investigator reveals connections between former Epstein sex slave turned pilot who was given immunity and Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's property managing brother.

Also of interest is how the (corrupt) mainstream media has systematically ignored the obvious sexual nature of these recruitment videos from these Epstein connected companies. Some of this information has been reported by the Guardian and other news outlets, but the salaciousness of these videos has been ignored. Share this video so the world knows how the elites are trafficking young girls and how deep the rabbit how goes.

Original Source
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 25th December 2019 at 17:55.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BMJ (26th December 2019), Deux Corbeaux (27th December 2019), justntime2learn (26th December 2019)

35. Link to Post #698
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,730 posts

This is way more than jeffrey Epstein.

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Epstein Trafficking Network Up And Operational: Lolita Express Airlines Still Recruiting Girls:

Shock videos show young girls dressed as stewardesses being used to lure other young women into the elite world of private executive jet travel while enticing men to join their club. Independent investigator reveals connections between former Epstein sex slave turned pilot who was given immunity and Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's property managing brother.

Also of interest is how the(corrupt) mainstream media has ignored the obvious sexual nature of these recruitment videos from these Epstein connected companies. Some of this information has been reported by the Guardian and other news outlets, but the salaciousness of these videos has been ignored. Share this video so the world knows how the elites are trafficking young girls and how deep the rabbit how goes.

Original Source
    Pass this on, very thought provoking.
    I paraphrase Alex Jones here:

"EVIL". "Money", "Corruption", "Control".... Slavery.... Through history, enslavement of humans by other humans has been happening. Slavery of humans and the collapse of civilization.....

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

BMJ (26th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (25th December 2019), justntime2learn (26th December 2019)

37. Link to Post #699
    Language
    Thanks

____ Didn’t Kill Himself (Who’s Next?)

Conspiracy Researchers studies Proven Conspiracy Facts and sometimes have "Theories" about KNOWN liars mixed with hard evidence of corruption, colluding, deceptions etc. ... To label some one "Conspiracy Theorists" is to FALSELY ASSUME that some one 'only' cooks up "theories". This need to control the narrative by MSM is part of mass dumbing down of a nation!
    Look up the word "Conspiracy" in any (LAW) Dictionary ... then ask yourself is that "science fiction"? ... When 2 or more people prepare to commit a crime or to do harm is that so "far fetched" ... what MSM tries to do is you to be associated with certain people that are FAR from being a true researchers or being an honest conspiracy analyst. The reason MSM never can share an honest representation of that what they attack is because they assume most will not verify their own sold claims & judgemental assumptions to them! So they count on you being lazy!
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka ExomatrixTV
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th December 2019 at 17:26.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th December 2019), BMJ (30th December 2019)

39. Link to Post #700
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

How Miami Herald's investigation & Jeffrey Epstein survivors helped blow up a sweetheart deal:

When the Miami Herald launched the Perversion of Justice investigation in November 2018, it awakened the world to a decades-long injustice suffered by dozens and perhaps hundreds of young girls, many of whom had never spoken about their abuse at the hands of Jeffrey Epstein. In 2019, as a result of the Herald’s reporting, the top federal prosecutor for the Southern District of New York revived the case and Epstein was arrested in July. U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman, in announcing Epstein’s indictment, noted that prosecutors were aided in their investigation by “some excellent investigative reporting.’’

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BMJ (30th December 2019), justntime2learn (30th December 2019), mountain_jim (30th December 2019), onawah (29th December 2019), Philippe (1st January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst 1 25 35 45 67 LastLast