Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 67 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

1. Link to Post #141
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

Lionel Nation shares his view on this conversation...

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Jad (22nd July 2019), Jayke (21st July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd July 2019), Pam (21st July 2019), ramus (24th July 2019), ulli (21st July 2019), Valerie Villars (21st July 2019)

3. Link to Post #142
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The dersch ain't happy!

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Akasha (22nd July 2019), Deux Corbeaux (22nd July 2019), Jayke (21st July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd July 2019), meeradas (22nd July 2019), Pam (22nd July 2019), ramus (24th July 2019), ulli (21st July 2019)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I will say immediately that I have not read what is written above. However, I have previously concluded that the NWO HEADS have most likely used this perpetrator to get the goods on those on lower rungs of the ladder of power to keep them in line, otherwise I believe he would have been made to bite the dust a long time ago.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

ramus (24th July 2019), Star Tsar (22nd July 2019)

7. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Our cartoon presidents commiserate over Mr Ambulance Chaser and the Lolita Express

(2:42) Published 7-11-19

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Akasha (22nd July 2019), frankstien (23rd July 2019), justntime2learn (24th July 2019), Kryztian (22nd July 2019), Pam (22nd July 2019), ramus (24th July 2019), Star Tsar (22nd July 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd July 2019)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,650 times in 8,595 posts

Monarch sex-slave Cathy O'Brien said Jimmy Buffet worked with the CIA back in her book, Trance-Formation of America.

Quote The CIA had discovered that incest survivors made the best mind control
    subjects, and they needed such people to serve as sex slaves, drug runners
    and information couriers for such purposes as doing the ground work to get
    NAFTA and GATT through. Ever wonder what went on behind the scenes to foist
    those programs off on us?If anyone thinks I'm joking, Congressional
    Hearings have been held which document everything I'm saying about the MK
    Ultra Mind Control Program- fire up a search engine and you'll find I'm not
    making this stuff up.
    Cathy O'Brien was prostituted by the CIA to the President of Mexico as part
    of the effort to con him into accepting NAFTA. The CIA also used her for
    smuggling cocaine. One of the people who she interfaced with while serving
    as a "mule" for the CIA was Jimmy Buffett, the country music legend who
    lives down in Key West, here in Florida. Buffett was a CIA assett involved
    in coke smuggling.
    And just learned from list leaked from CDAN that he attended the Bohemian Grove gathering in 2018

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2019/07/2...reatawakening/
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 22nd July 2019 at 12:45.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Akasha (22nd July 2019), Jad (22nd July 2019), justntime2learn (24th July 2019), Kryztian (23rd July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd July 2019), ramus (24th July 2019), silvanelf (22nd July 2019), ulli (22nd July 2019)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Some (in Q world) are suggesting it might've been shot at "Hammam Yalbugha", a Turkish bathhouse in Aleppo, Syria. It looks somewhat familiar...

You will notice in some of the drone footage of the "temple" that appear on this thread, that the golden dome and the hawk like figure seem to be gone from the roof, and there is something that looks like scaffolding inside. It seems this place is being repurposed and that if there is evidence of criminal activity there, it has been scrubbed.
    Some are saying this Turkish Bath was built on the ruins of a temple to Baal….

Can't locate the best reference now, here is some Q-related verbiage.

https://threader.app/thread/1152318915864944640

Quote Find the #Keystone #Epstein
    Arch = Gateway To The Temple Of Baal
    Arch of Baal comes to DC #Satan
    Palmyra’s Arch of Triumph was built by the Romans, it served as an entrance to the Temple of #Baal Babylonian god #Marduk
    Worship of Satan
    lots of historical info here:

https://centipedenation.com/analysis...o-the-mamluks/

Quote The Meaning Behind Epstein’s Temple

Epstein’s temple was an ode to the Mamluk era of when captured children were taken as slaves to do the bidding of the elite class. Young boys were taken and groomed to later become soldiers, while young girls were taken and groomed to later become personal concubines of their masters.
    Do you now see the parallel between the Mamluks and Epstein? These people are sick.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 22nd July 2019 at 12:28.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BushPilot (23rd July 2019), edina (23rd July 2019), Jayke (22nd July 2019), justntime2learn (24th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd July 2019), ramus (24th July 2019), silvanelf (22nd July 2019), Star Tsar (22nd July 2019), ulli (22nd July 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd July 2019)

13. Link to Post #147
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Giuliani warns that a lot of people will be implicated in the Epstein case...

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BushPilot (23rd July 2019), edina (23rd July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd July 2019), Pam (23rd July 2019), ramus (24th July 2019), ulli (23rd July 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd July 2019)

15. Link to Post #148
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Question Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

What Is Nicole Junkerman's Connection To Jeffrey Epstein?

Last edited by Star Tsar; 23rd July 2019 at 08:36.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BushPilot (23rd July 2019), edina (23rd July 2019), Jad (23rd July 2019), Kryztian (24th July 2019), Pam (25th July 2019), ulli (23rd July 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd July 2019)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

From Cathy's blog

https://trance-formation.com/2019/07...n-trafficking/

Quote Epstein Island and the Deep State Roots of Human Trafficking

July 22, 2019 by Cathy O'Brien

Spread the love

Look deep into the see of corruption surrounding Epstein Island to find it mirrors the same Deep State swamp creature agenda I’ve blown the whistle on for decades. Drain the swamp and see that its roots lead right back to Truth documented in TRANCE Formation of America since 1995.

We-the-people must fully uproot this “New World Order” silent coup and stay vigilant, or it will pop up again somewhere else like whack-a-mole. Typically in the past, when the light of truth reveals crimes of Deep State/Shadow Government perpeTraitors, one of their own is publicly sacrificed while the rest find a new hidden playground where plans are made. Bohemian Grove is a prime example of such a playground, as is Swiss Villa Ampitheater.

Bill Clinton’s former Secretary of State and Hillary’s mentor Madelyn Albright established human trafficking operations from within her Wash DC Organization of American States (OAS) office during the 1980’s. Albright’s secondary OAS office, strategically located in the heart of St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands, became a hub for Clinton cocaine/MK Ultra human trafficking ops. NCL cruise lines, a now identified facilitator for CIA black ops, often transported my daughter, me, and illicit drugs to centralized locations and private islands throughout the Caribbean. From there, drugs were easily brought into the US across criminally established US/Mexican border drug routes.

NCL manifests reveal that then US Attorney General Dick Thornburgh accompanied me on one such cruise. Thornburgh assured that human trafficking and drug ops were covered up and never prosecuted. Justice was bought and sold, strategically sinking roots of corruption throughout the system and across our nation.
    Now, for the first time in my life, our brave US border agents are finally being supported by increasingly aware citizens and factions of our Justice system. As the Epstein case unfolds, we-the-people must look beyond controlled media’s spin to assure all roots are pulled and fully exposed. Effects of mind control must be weaved into the legal equation to ensure testimonies are truthfully told and heard, and the extent of abuses understood.

For over 30 years I’ve been blowing the whistle on perpeTraitors tied to Epstein, human and drug trafficking, MK Ultra mind control, and the subversive Deep State agenda. Every time public cases like Epstein’s have intertwined with details documented in TRANCE and/or ACCESS DENIED, I’ve been hopeful that my testimony would finally come to light. Until it does, and media is returned to the voice of the people, it is up to each and every one of us to spread the word, arm each other with truth, and keep raising awareness. Awareness is the first step toward positive necessary change. It is imperative that we pay attention to our own communities, education systems, law enforcement, and local and state elections. Know your Sheriff, Mayor, Judges, District Attorneys, Attorney Generals, and politicians. It may be your life or your child’s life on the line next time, and voting for President alone is not enough to clean up the whole system. We have been empowered. Now let’s empower those seeking to drain the swamp- private islands, roots and all. No more obstruction. Drain the Swamp!

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

angelfire (24th July 2019), avid (23rd July 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (27th July 2019), BushPilot (23rd July 2019), edina (23rd July 2019), Franny (8th August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd July 2019), Matthew (24th July 2019), onevoice (23rd July 2019), Pam (25th July 2019), silvanelf (24th July 2019), Star Tsar (23rd July 2019), ulli (23rd July 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd July 2019)

19. Link to Post #150
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The defendant's lawyers appeal denial of bail...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

edina (23rd July 2019), mountain_jim (25th July 2019), Pam (25th July 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd July 2019)

21. Link to Post #151
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Jeffrey Epstein’s Life On His Private Caribbean Islands

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

edina (25th July 2019), Kryztian (24th July 2019), mountain_jim (25th July 2019), Pam (25th July 2019)

23. Link to Post #152
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

A Tour Of Jeffrey Epstein's Black Book | Ep 1: Charlie Rose

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/...-contacts.html
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 24th July 2019 at 13:50.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th July 2019), Deux Corbeaux (30th July 2019), edina (25th July 2019), mountain_jim (25th July 2019), Pam (25th July 2019), Valerie Villars (24th July 2019)

25. Link to Post #153
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

mountain_ jim

Here is the pdf of the book

TRANCE ......

The PDF:

https://the-eye.eu/public/concen.org...%20America.pdf

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th July 2019), mountain_jim (25th July 2019), Pam (25th July 2019), silvanelf (25th July 2019), Star Tsar (24th July 2019)

27. Link to Post #154
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Jeffrey Epstein Moved Millions Of His Wealth Through Deutsche Bank

Topline: Jeffrey Epstein used Deutsche Bank since 2013 to move millions of dollars through dozens of accounts, according to the Wall Street Journal, and while the embattled German bank is cooperating with federal investigators, it took months for the bank to close Epstein’s accounts and flag suspicious activity.

Epstein, who is awaiting trial on two counts of sex trafficking and conspiracy, began using Deutsche Bank in 2013 after JPMorgan Chase cut ties with him.
    When the Miami Herald published its investigation of Epstein’s 2008 plea deal under similar charges, Deutsche Bank began closing Epstein’s accounts.
    The bank realized that Epstein’s complicated network of business dealings, along with their obsolete computer system, made it difficult to identify and close all of his accounts.
    Deutsche Bank flagged suspicious activity in the accounts, including some transfers outside the U.S. The New York Times reported the bank was searching for evidence Epstein’s accounts were used for sex trafficking, which remains undetermined.
    The Epstein fallout is the latest gut punch for Deutsche Bank. In addition to laying off 18,000 employees by 2022, the bank is cooperating with two federal investigations: one on Trump’s financial ties to Russia and the other for money laundering.
    Key background: Epstein allegedly ran a sex ring of underage girls for him and his famous and wealthy friends. He has been under scrutiny since a 2007

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisette.../#624e2aa35a37

And then this news with Deutsche Bank which may be related or not.

Deutsche Bank reports $3.5 billion quarterly loss

Deutsche Bank AG reported a EUR3.15 billion ($3.51 billion) loss in the second quarter, reflecting the pain of a large restructuring charge that wiped out what would have been a modest profit.

Germany's biggest bank, which is in a prolonged struggle to stabilize its business, said it booked a EUR3.4 billion restructuring charge in the quarter, higher than the EUR3 billion that it said it would record previously. Excluding the charge, second-quarter profit was EUR231 million, below the EUR373 million expected by a consensus estimate of 14 analysts compiled by the bank.

Executives at the German bank say a sweeping overhaul will pay off in coming years through a leaner, more focused firm. The bank said it expects 2019 revenue to be below what it reported a year earlier.

"This decline is mainly due to our decision to exit substantially all of our equities sales and trading business," the bank said in a statement.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/de...oss-2019-07-24

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th July 2019), Deux Corbeaux (30th July 2019), edina (24th July 2019), mountain_jim (25th July 2019), Pam (25th July 2019), ramus (24th July 2019), silvanelf (25th July 2019), Star Tsar (29th July 2019), Valerie Villars (24th July 2019)

29. Link to Post #155
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Judge asked to clear way for new charges in the state of Florida...

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th July 2019), edina (25th July 2019), justntime2learn (25th July 2019), mountain_jim (25th July 2019), Pam (25th July 2019), silvanelf (25th July 2019)

31. Link to Post #156
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

RT America Unmasking Ghislaine Maxwell.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th July 2019), Deux Corbeaux (30th July 2019), edina (25th July 2019), ichingcarpenter (25th July 2019), justntime2learn (25th July 2019), mountain_jim (25th July 2019), Pam (25th July 2019), silvanelf (25th July 2019)

33. Link to Post #157
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

Reported yesterday: Jeffrey Epstein has been found with neck injuries and close to unconscious in his cell. The headline is speculating suicide. Further along in the article other possibilities are suggested.

Quote Jeffrey Epstein found nearly unconscious in NYC jail cell after possible suicide attempt
    By Larry Celona and Kenneth Garger July 24, 2019 | 11:19pm

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was found in his cell on Tuesday nearly unconscious with injuries to his neck after a possible suicide attempt, sources said.

Epstein was discovered by guards sprawled out on the floor at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, where he’s being held without bail on sex-trafficking charges, according to law enforcement sources.

The multi-millionaire financier was taken to a nearby hospital.

It’s unclear how Epstein suffered his neck injuries.

Investigators believe Epstein may have done it to himself either on purpose or as a ploy to get transferred out of the jail, sources said.

It was also possible that Epstein was attacked by another inmate, the sources added.

Epstein was busted July 6 on sex-trafficking and conspiracy charges for allegedly sexually abusing underage girls at his Manhattan townhouse and his $12 million estate in Palm Beach, Fla., between 2002 and 2005.

He’s pleaded not guilty to the charges and appealed a judge’s decision to keep him behind bars pending a trial.
    From: https://nypost.com/2019/07/24/jeffre...nyc-jail-cell/
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

34. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

avid (25th July 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (27th July 2019), Deux Corbeaux (30th July 2019), edina (25th July 2019), Hervé (25th July 2019), ichingcarpenter (25th July 2019), justntime2learn (25th July 2019), KiwiElf (25th July 2019), mountain_jim (25th July 2019), Pam (25th July 2019), Rosemarie (25th July 2019), silvanelf (25th July 2019), Star Tsar (25th July 2019), Valerie Villars (25th July 2019)

35. Link to Post #158
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Epstein paid thirty million to whom?

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th July 2019), edina (25th July 2019), justntime2learn (25th July 2019), mountain_jim (25th July 2019), Pam (25th July 2019), Rosemarie (25th July 2019), Valerie Villars (25th July 2019)

37. Link to Post #159
    Ecuador Avalon Member Rosemarie's Avatar
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 311 posts

Have you heard ?

Upps, just saw Cara posted the news earlier. My bad.
    Last edited by Rosemarie; 25th July 2019 at 11:35.
    "Be kind for everybody is fighting a great battle" Plato

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rosemarie For This Post:

edina (25th July 2019), Hervé (25th July 2019), justntime2learn (25th July 2019), Kryztian (25th July 2019), Pam (25th July 2019), Star Tsar (26th July 2019), Valerie Villars (25th July 2019)

39. Link to Post #160
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Like others, I appreciate to see infos about this episode, it was a good catch.

But at same time, think the arrest of this supplier, does not end with consumption,
    because the powered people will seek the weird sex supply from another supplier.

i suppose there are much more to disclosed and to be arrested, about sex slavering

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (27th July 2019), Star Tsar (26th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 67 LastLast