United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Corbett Report

Suicided: The Final Days of Jeffrey Epstein

Published 14th August 2019

In this in-depth exploration of the death of Jeffrey Epstein, James and The Corbett Report community members tackle 3 questions: What do we know about this incident? What do we not know? And what does it all mean?

Corbertt is good as usual. I think he was Vince Fostered myself from the beginning as I joke up thread. He wasn't Kenneth Lay(ed) because there is still a body held by the state under examination
    .Ken Lay “died” in a small Colorado community in the middle of the night, in a rented house, and was cremated within hours, after a hurried autopsy by Dr. Robert Kurtzman, a Medical Examiner from Mesa County. That is not the county Lay died in. He died in Pitkin County, where the Chief Medical Examiner was Dr. Steve Ayers. Although it was his job to do so, Dr. Ayres never even saw the corpse. Kurtzman handled the entire matter, and set a record in the process. He declared Lay dead, autopsied him, concluded that the death was due to heart disease, then turned the body over to the funeral home for immediate and private cremation, and all of this happened on the same day!
    This was the fastest death to autopsy to cremation in the history of Colorado. Incidentally, it is unheard of for a Medical Examiner to make a ruling outside of his own jurisdiction, and is not in compliance with the state laws of Colorado. The money he stole $30 million went to his wife and the state couldn't touch it since there was no conviction yet in his up coming trial. See the doc ''the smartest guys in the room'' for his Enron history.

Epstein was alone and unobserved in his cell for over two hours and no camera plenty of time to Foster him
    Last edited by ichingcarpenter; 14th August 2019 at 16:53.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th August 2019), Bill Ryan (16th August 2019), Nasu (16th August 2019), pyrangello (14th August 2019), Sadieblue (15th August 2019), Star Tsar (14th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #322
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,667 times in 8,595 posts

I can't confirm the below but wanted to share anyways...

well zero hedge included coverage from the Daily Mail also

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...on-near-boston

EXCLUSIVE: Ghislaine Maxwell's respectable new life: Jeffrey Epstein's long-time consort and the alleged procurer of his underage victims has been living with 43-year-old tech CEO at his secluded $3M oceanfront mansion outside of Boston

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mpression=true

apparent 'boyfriend' - CFR and shipping (Maersk), AI connections, Eric Schmidt an investor

https://mobile.twitter.com/CarrollQu...74539790688260

https://m.shippingwatch.com/article/10724262

unrelated but

Last edited by mountain_jim; 15th August 2019 at 09:59.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th August 2019), Earth Angel (14th August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th August 2019), Nasu (15th August 2019), Sadieblue (15th August 2019), Star Tsar (14th August 2019), Valerie Villars (15th August 2019), wegge (15th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #323
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)

Well, aside from rhetoric, which even most of that ceased with the campaign trail, looking at who Trump has surrounded himself with and many of his continuing actions, i fail to see that the tptb were ever dethroned in the first place. To me its smoke n mirrors which leads me to speculate on a number 3 ad on to your list.
    3. I dont think deep state gets careless like that, i think they got exactly what they wanted. In that rumblings of a possible civil war are not new, and we need only look to the winner of 2016 as one of the final needed catalysts to really start kicking things into high gear. Wind him up, make sure the "proper" people get around him, and let him do his thing.
    Hey Gracy, I'm fully willing to be incorrect on this point, but as far as I understand, Donald J. Trump is not a sanctioned, sponsored, or approved candidate of the ruling elite, at least in the manner as described by Carroll Quigley in his seminal political history of the world, Tragedy and Hope.. Regardless of what one’s thinks of Trump, I believe it’s important to acknowledge this. And if I’m mistaken let’s discuss (maybe not here, as it would derail this discussion). According to Quigley, however, selecting Presidents is and always has been a process by which the ruling elite grooms, sponsors, and sanctions two candidates on opposite sides of the aisle to present the masses with a choice between whom to vote in so-called free elections. It seems obvious to me this is not the process by which Trump seized power. For better or worse, with the incipience of the political force of DJT, this cycle has been broken.

Please don't misunderstand. That's not to say I’m suggesting DJT is a hero in blue tights and a red cape and is systematically draining the swamp per his campaign promises, which I believe is your point. Nor am I arguing the degree to which his actions align or counter the interests of the PTB. One might even argue he’s fortifying the swamp to some degree. But those assertions are beside the point and largely coincidental; I'm merely arguing DJT is not a controlled asset nor is he a complicit actor of the Deep State, which is typically accustomed to maintaining full control over the political process.

I would add because Trump has not surrounded himself 100% with outsiders and non-Deep State critters doesn’t necessarily convince me he is a shill for the PTB; it is not as simple a task to infiltrate and reform such a deeply complex and intricately established system as his detractors might think. To do so is truly a Herculean undertaking. The machinations of Washington D.C. are such an entrenched cesspool of profound dishonesty, unfathomable corruption and backstabbing, and it characterizes such an intricate web of deceit and duplicity, that one person or even a small army of well-meaning persons could never hope to put a dent in the process of reform. Here is a town that makes Hades blush and is populated by hideous creatures expertly adept at obliterating their challengers. The system itself, by default, devours those who might try to challenge it as effortlessly as the Kraken devours a hapless paper-boat bobbing on the ocean tide.

An example of this would be the appointments of General Michael Flynn, Steve Bannon, and Anthony Scaramucci, among many, many others. The revolving door of the Trump Administration is not a testament of ineptitude, as the media would have us believe, as much as it is a testament of how difficult the job of these appointments are. You may despise the politics of the aforementioned and are glad they are gone, but the point is none of them were swamp critters; all were idealistic reformers in the vein of Trump’s campaign promises. But the swamp simply and forcefully chewed them up and spit them out. None stood a chance nor knew not what hit them. In short, it’s not so practical for a reformer to surround himself with too many outsiders and idealists. In such case the team itself is in large part a bevy of sitting ducks that risk rendering the entire administration feckless.

If you are a cook or a baker, an analogy of this dynamic might be the process of tempering chocolate; if one adds a cool liquid too readily into a molten chocolate mixture the melted chocolate will break; similarly, if one incorporates too hot a butter to an emulsion of egg yolks, the Béarnaise sauce will become an inedible glob of scrambled eggs instead of a velvety delicious accompaniment to Chateaubriand. In a similar way, I would argue it is only practical to incorporate so many non-swamp appointments into the mix, and by gradual degrees.

I’ll grant this argument presents as an apology for appointing residents of the swamp to drain the swamp. I’m also not happy with many of those appointments. But another way to look at what is going on here is simply a matter of understanding the reality of this battle. A Presidential administration can only work with given assets. For example, say a new general is tasked with leading an established army fighting a war. The army is old and corrupted to the core and has been infiltrated with self-serving soldiers. The general’s first mission, then, is to reform the army of self-serving, corrupted, egotistical, and nepotistic officers from top to bottom. These officers, and the soldiers under their command, have not been fighting for a collective cause, but only to serve their own interests. How does one reform this army? Does one assign a large number of reformers to the ranks? No doubt these appointments would quickly threaten established comrades in arms and the established order would quickly turn against the new appointees and sabotage those who might expose their deeds (think Michael Flynn, Steve Bannon, and Anthony Scaramucci); the only defense against this internal carnage would be to replace the entire army and start from scratch. But how practical is this? The general hasn’t the luxury nor the assets and must use the enlistments available to him. His only and best strategy, then, is to slowly infiltrate the corruption, as he is able.

To the extent that Trump has not replaced every last crook in Washington D.C., and to the extent he has appointed known crooks, I believe this is what is happening, or at least what Trump is attempting.

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)

Another possibility. What we're looking at is two factions of the same ds family at war with each other for dominance, like Ali n Frasier slugging it out in Manila blow for blow, Epstein being dragged before a court again one body blow, whatever just happened here the counter blow.

Regardless of the correct scenario, chaos is being sown in its wake, and perhaps thats just fine with both "Ali" AND "Frasier'.
    Perhaps. But if this is what is truly happening, I would note one side, either Ali or Frasier, has completely commandeered the MSM propaganda apparatus of the State against its foe. It would appear one of those fighters is in a lopsided battle. If DJT merely represents a faction of the Deep State in an existential battle for control, power, and dominance, it is certainly not evident in the public relations war being waged against DJT and the people.
    Not to go off topic--but you are talking about Quigley's Tragedy and Hope, it has a lot of good information in it--but, as F. William Engdahl points out, through a private source he has, Quigley was given access to the CFR's records to write his book under the condition he not write about the Rockefellers--which is like writing the New Testament without mentioning Jesus. The Rockefellers are the biggest movers and shakers in US history for the 20th Century and beyond. Another author who overcomes this lack of complete records is Joe Plummer who wrote Tragedy and Hope 101 A handy guide and comprehensive introduction to the book, as well as covering the history in a more condensed form.
    https://www.joeplummer.com

You can read the whole book for free at the above website.

Here is G. Edward Griffin's introduction to Tragedy and Hope 101

Introduction
    by G. Edward Griffin

If you have ever watched an illusionist perform up-close magic, you know the power of misdirection and sleight-of-hand. Even in a room full of suspicious and attentive observers, the illusionist can fool them all. By exploiting known weaknesses in the human mind and employing his tools of the trade, he will deceive the crowd whether it wants to be deceived or not.

Imagine what an equally talented “network” of political illusionists can accomplish. Performing before an audience of mostly trusting and casual observers, exploiting known weaknesses in the human mind, and employing their tools of the trade, they, too, will deceive the crowd whether it wants to be deceived or not.

Having spent nearly sixty years of my life researching and writing about the illusionists who control our world, I can say without reservation that you are about to learn some of their closest-held secrets. Joe has done an outstanding job of weeding through Carroll Quigley’s book, Tragedy & Hope. He has captured the essence of what Quigley referred to as “the Network” and made this important information accessible to the average person who simply doesn’t have time to read a 1,300-page history book. Even for those who intend to read the entire volume, Joe has created an introduction and study guide that will serve the serious student well.

Knowledge of who Carroll Quigley was and the deceptions that he revealed is essential for understanding the real world of today. His close relationship with the Network and his approval of its aims made it possible to provide an insider’s analysis of the minds and methods of the global elite. Without this knowledge, the actions of those who dominate the U.S. government and the Western world do not make sense. With it, everything falls into place.

Be forewarned. The journey you are about to begin is not for the faint hearted. If you are comfortable with the illusions that currently pass for political reality, this book is not for you because, once you discover how the deceivers perform their magic, the comfort of ignorance is no longer possible. Once the bell is rung, it cannot be unrung.

The bell starts ringing on the next page.
    "If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th August 2019), BushPilot (15th August 2019), Hervé (14th August 2019), leavesoftrees (15th August 2019), mountain_jim (14th August 2019), Philippe (15th August 2019), Sadieblue (15th August 2019), Satori (14th August 2019), T Smith (15th August 2019), Valerie Villars (15th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #324
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

This link is to Joe Plummer's website.

https://tragedyandhope.com/the-deep-...-and-hope-101/

This link in turn has links to an incredible amount of information. For instance, you will find a series of items beginning with "1 (book) War is A Racket" If you click on that or any other numbered item, the "brain" opens and that has numerous bits of information that one can then link to by clicking on each item found on the brain. These links then lead to other sources.

I'm impressed by the level of effort and dedication that went into this.
    Last edited by Satori; 14th August 2019 at 20:53.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th August 2019), BushPilot (15th August 2019), edina (14th August 2019), frankstien (15th August 2019), Hervé (14th August 2019), mgray (14th August 2019), mountain_jim (14th August 2019), Sadieblue (15th August 2019), sllim11 (16th August 2019), Star Tsar (14th August 2019), Tam (15th August 2019), Valerie Villars (15th August 2019)

9. Link to Post #325
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

New York Post

Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Sex Slave’ Seen @ Naomi Campbell’s Birthday Party In 2001

Published 13th August 2019

Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre was once spotted partying on a yacht in the French Riviera for Naomi Campbell’s birthday in 2001.

New photos have emerged showing the fresh-faced 17-year-old wearing a crop top and shiny pants alongside Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein’s longtime girlfriend who allegedly recruited Giuffre as the financier’s sex slave.

Read all about it here: https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/jeffre...party-in-2001/
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th August 2019), Baryndor (15th August 2019), Bluegreen (15th August 2019), Gracy (14th August 2019), Sadieblue (15th August 2019), Valerie Villars (15th August 2019)

11. Link to Post #326
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    New York Post

Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Sex Slave’ Seen @ Naomi Campbell’s Birthday Party In 2001

Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre was once spotted partying on a yacht in the French Riviera for Naomi Campbell’s birthday in 2001.

New photos have emerged showing the fresh-faced 17-year-old wearing a crop top and shiny pants alongside Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein’s longtime girlfriend who allegedly recruited Giuffre as the financier’s sex slave.

Read all about it here: https://nypost.com/2019/08/13/jeffre...party-in-2001/
    I wonder what's up with Goliath in the background there...

Also strange how the group of people just to the right of Goliath are noticeably taller then the group on the left, except for another seemingly strangely tall woman next to him on the left. Just wondering.

Is that really Epstein? If so hes 6' tall, tall by average but not all that tall, yet he's towering over almost everyone. Strange picture.
    Last edited by Gracy; 14th August 2019 at 23:13.

12. Link to Post #327
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Gracy May

Naomi Campbell is 5'10'' without heels and she likes heels, Epstein is obviously stepping down from a higher position and he was 6'0'' btw.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

wondering (15th August 2019)

14. Link to Post #328
    Ecuador Avalon Member Rosemarie's Avatar
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 311 posts

Red face Re: Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell: the whole story so far

That is not Epstein. It is Flavio Briatore. remember seeing that photo years ago. an italian millionaire. Made his money as the former manager of two Formula One racing teams.Used to go out with Naomi C.

Edit: some gossip I think he is also in Epstein list of “ friends “
    Last edited by Rosemarie; 15th August 2019 at 11:46.
    "Be kind for everybody is fighting a great battle" Plato

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Rosemarie For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th August 2019), Bluegreen (15th August 2019), Earth Angel (15th August 2019), Gracy (15th August 2019), muxfolder (15th August 2019), Satori (15th August 2019), Star Tsar (15th August 2019), Tam (15th August 2019), Valerie Villars (15th August 2019), wegge (15th August 2019), wondering (15th August 2019)

16. Link to Post #329
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by frankstien (here)

Not to go off topic--but you are talking about Quigley's Tragedy and Hope, it has a lot of good information in it--but, as F. William Engdahl points out, through a private source he has, Quigley was given access to the CFR's records to write his book under the condition he not write about the Rockefellers--which is like writing the New Testament without mentioning Jesus. The Rockefellers are the biggest movers and shakers in US history for the 20th Century and beyond. Another author who overcomes this lack of complete records is Joe Plummer who wrote Tragedy and Hope 101 A handy guide and comprehensive introduction to the book, as well as covering the history in a more condensed form.
    https://www.joeplummer.com
    Exactly right. I've read most of the book (not all of it, as it makes War & Peace read like a novella), but one thing that is abundantly clear is Quigley has one hand tied behind his back while weaving together his analysis. It must be the agreement he made with the PTB in exchange for documenting their history in a scholarly way. Nonetheless, what comes through is the almost giddy admiration the author beholds for the power structure; Tragedy and Hope isn't an expose; it's sheer infatuation of the PTB. It's almost as if Quigley is saying these power brokers who have such power and influence on the world stage need be recorded for posterity, and it isn't lost on the reader that the historian regrets he cannot sing their praises in greater detail.

In other words, Quigley assumes the role of sycophant and would be very happy to provide accolades to the Rockefellers et al...but stops short with wanting disappointment. This is one reason I feel Tragedy and Hope is an understated work, if anything, and a chillingly accurate portrayal of geopolitical history.
    Last edited by T Smith; 15th August 2019 at 19:55.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th August 2019), BushPilot (15th August 2019), mountain_jim (15th August 2019), Satori (15th August 2019)

18. Link to Post #330
    Thanks

Autopsy finds broken bones in Jeffrey Epstein’s neck, deepening questions around his death

An autopsy found that financier Jeffrey Epstein sustained multiple breaks in his neck bones, according to two people familiar with the findings, deepening the mystery about the circumstances around his death.

Among the bones broken in Epstein’s neck was the hyoid bone, which in men is near the Adam’s apple. Such breaks can occur in those who hang themselves, particularly if they are older, according to forensics experts and studies on the subject. But they are more common in victims of homicide by strangulation, the experts said.

The details are the first findings to emerge from the autopsy of Epstein, a convicted sex offender and multimillionaire in federal custody on charges of sex trafficking. He died early Saturday morning after guards found him hanging in his cell at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan and he could not be revived.

Attorney General William P. Barr, whose department oversees the Bureau of Prisons facility where Epstein died, has described his death as an “apparent suicide.” Justice officials declined to comment on the new information from Epstein’s autopsy.

The office of New York City’s chief medical examiner, Barbara Sampson, completed an autopsy of Epstein’s body Sunday. But Sampson listed the cause of his death as pending.

Sampson’s office did not comment on the injuries found in the autopsy.

The details add to the bizarre circumstances surrounding Epstein’s death, which have launched a wave of questions and conspiracy theories about how he could have died in federal custody. Even President Trump has egged on speculation, without evidence, that Epstein — whose alleged victims say they were pushed to have sex with his powerful and celebrity friends — might have been killed to keep him from spilling the secrets of others.

The revelation of Epstein’s neck injuries follows reports that officers at the Metropolitan Correctional Center broke protocol and failed to properly monitor him.

Corrections officers had not checked on Epstein for “several” hours before he was found hanging in his cell, a person familiar with the matter said, one of a series of missteps in the hours leading up to his death.

Veteran prosecutors and law enforcement officials were shocked that one of the most high-profile inmates in the country wasn’t more carefully watched. Barr said over the weekend he was “appalled” at serious “irregularities” in jail protocol, and later transferred the jail warden to another facility.

People familiar with the autopsy, who spoke on the condition of anonymity due to the sensitive stage of the investigation, said Sampson’s office is seeking additional information on Epstein’s condition in the hours before his death. That could include video evidence of the jail hallways, which may establish whether anyone entered Epstein’s cell during the night he died; results of a toxicology screening to determine if there was any unusual substance in his body; and interviews with guards and inmates who were near his cell.

Jonathan L. Arden, president of the National Association of Medical Examiners, said a hyoid can be broken in many circumstances, but is more commonly associated with homicidal strangulation than suicidal hanging.

Arden, who was not involved in the Epstein autopsy, said that in general, a finding of a broken hyoid requires pathologists to conduct more extensive investigation. That investigation can include analysis of the location of the noose, how narrow the noose is, and if the body experienced any substantial drop in the course of the hanging.

The age of the deceased is also important, Arden said. The hyoid starts out as three small bones with joint-like connections but hardens during middle age into a u-shape that can break more easily.

“If, hypothetically, the hyoid bone is broken, that would generally raise questions about strangulation, but it is not definitive and does not exclude suicidal hanging,” he said.

A handful of studies conducted over the past decade have produced conflicting results about the likelihood of a hyoid break in a suicide. In a study of 20 suicidal hangings in Thailand, published in 2010, one fourth of the men who hanged themselves had broken hyoids. In a larger study of suicidal hangings of young-adults and middle-aged people in India, conducted from 2010 to 2013, hyoid damage was found in just 16 of 264 cases, or six percent. The study addressed the discrepancies in academic reviews, saying wide variations in findings of hyoid breaks are “possibly due to factors like age of the victim, weight of the victim, type of suspension and height of suspension.”

Hyoid fractures have previously sparked controversy in jailhouse and other contentious deaths.

In 2008, Ronnie L. White, a teenager accused of killing a police officer, died of an apparent suicide in a suburban Washington jail cell. But two days later, the cause of death was changed to homicide when a Maryland state medical examiner discovered the teen had a broken hyoid.

The incident fanned racial tension and fueled conspiracy theories about the suspect’s death in Prince George’s County, Md.

Medical examiners concluded White was probably strangled with a sheet, towel or “crux of the elbow.” The officer who moved his body pleaded guilty to obstruction. But no one was ever charged in White’s death. A federal judge said in 2013 that it remained a mystery whether the inmate was slain or took his own life.

The hyoid bone played a central role in a heated dispute last year over another high-profile death in New York, that of Eric Garner. A New York police officer was accused of using an improper chokehold while trying to arrest Garner and of causing his death. A police officers’ association claimed that an autopsy from Sampson’s office found there was no break of Garner’s hyoid bone, and that this proved that the officer could not have strangled Garner and caused his death.

This “demonstrates conclusively that Mr. Garner did not die of strangulation of the neck from a chokehold,” the Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association said.

But Sampson rejected that claim, saying she stood by her conclusion that Garner died of “compression of neck (chokehold), compression of chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police.” Sampson’s office said Garner’s bronchial asthma, obesity and high blood pressure were contributing factors.

In a widely circulated video of the 2014 incident, the officer was seen grabbing Garner around the neck, pushing him and his face into the pavement. Garner is overheard pleading several times: “I can’t breathe.”

Two weeks later, Sampson’s office concluded the officer’s actions were the primary cause of his death.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...f08_story.html

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sllim11 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th August 2019), Bill Ryan (15th August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (15th August 2019), ichingcarpenter (15th August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th August 2019), mountain_jim (15th August 2019), Nasu (15th August 2019), Valerie Villars (15th August 2019)

20. Link to Post #331
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,175 times in 10,105 posts

Quote Posted by Rosemarie (here)
    It is Flavio Briatore. remember seeing that photo years ago. Just an italian millionaire. Made his money as the former manager of two Formula One racing teams.Used to go out with Naomi C.
    Very interesting thank you

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th August 2019), Rosemarie (15th August 2019), sllim11 (15th August 2019), Valerie Villars (15th August 2019)

22. Link to Post #332
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Joe Rogan has been to a Naomi Campbell party...

Last edited by Star Tsar; 15th August 2019 at 05:22.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th August 2019), sllim11 (15th August 2019), Valerie Villars (15th August 2019)

24. Link to Post #333
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Global Reality

Epstein, Money Laundering, Russia & More

Mr Reeves shares his thoughts & research on the influence of Jeffrey Epstein. Contains swearing.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th August 2019), ichingcarpenter (15th August 2019), sllim11 (15th August 2019), Valerie Villars (15th August 2019)

26. Link to Post #334
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

David Icke

Epstein: Gateway to the Global Cesspit

Published 15th August 2019

Mr Icke connects all the dots concerning Mr Epstein & His Cohorts...

Related article: https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-g...candal/261172/

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

angelfire (20th August 2019), avid (15th August 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (15th August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (15th August 2019), frankstien (16th August 2019), Reinhard (15th August 2019), sllim11 (16th August 2019), Valerie Villars (15th August 2019)

28. Link to Post #335
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

CIA-MOSSAD cluster-f**k? Neutralizing the Jeffrey Epstein case

Ronald Thomas West Fort Russ News
    Thu, 15 Aug 2019 15:57 UTC

© Washington Times/Fort Russ News
    "Cohn's job was to run the little boys. Say you had an admiral, a general, a congressman, who did not want to go along with the program. Cohn's job was to set them up, then they would go along" [1]
    What is interesting about this small snippet is,
    1) Concurrent to the present Epstein case, a subsequent Pentagon pedophilia scandal of epic proportions is not followed, juxtaposed to the Epstein reporting or even reported on at all by mainstream press [2]

2) The 'con' pimping little boys to the Pentagon and Congress happened to be Roy Cohn, a longtime mafioso attorney who cross-references both MOSSAD & CIA via organized crime and, as well, Cohn was a Donald Trump mentor.

3) "Many of the same names that surrounded Cohn until death in the late 1980s would later come to surround Jeffrey Epstein, with their names later appearing in Epstein's now-infamous "little black book"" [3]
    Other than how it happens Trump (to now) either knew better and/or managed not to be trapped into compromising recording with minors, the question that arises is, how the pedophilia blackmail overlay works out between CIA & MOSSAD relevant to the Pentagon, where (an estimated) 20% of the vast Department of Defense has been plugged into intranet child pornography. [4]

But first:
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks -Hamlet Act III, Scene II

"We will get to the bottom of what happened, and there will be accountability" - Attorney General William Barr.
    That's pretty 'rich' when it is coming from George H.W. Bush's, CIA associated, Attorney General who'd been boss of the Department of Justice, when DoJ was busy covering up intelligence agency crimes while sabotaging the Iran-Contra investigation. [5]
    "A quarter century ago, the president's attorney general, William Barr, staunchly opposed the independent counsel's investigation of [Iran-Contra] wrongdoing in the White House, and he also firmly supported [George H.W.] Bush's use of pardons as a means of self-protection" [6]
    But actually, Barr overseeing the Epstein case cuts a bit closer to home:
    "Prior to resigning from his post at the CIA, Gregg had worked directly under William Casey and, in the late 1970s, alongside a young William Barr in stonewalling the congressional Pike Committee and Church Committee, which investigated the CIA beginning in 1975. Among the things that they [the committees] were tasked with investigating were the CIA's "love traps," or sexual blackmail operations used to lure foreign diplomats to bugged apartments, complete with recording equipment and two-way mirrors" [7], [bold RTW]
    Then, we have rogue CIA officer Frank Terpil:
    "Historically, one of Wilson's Agency jobs was to subvert members of both houses [of Congress] by any means necessary.... Certain people could be easily coerced by living out their sexual fantasy in the flesh.... A remembrance of these occasions [was] permanently recorded via selected cameras.... The technicians in charge of filming ... [were] TSD [Technical Services Division of the CIA]. The unwitting porno stars advanced in their political careers, some of [whom] may still be in office"[8]
    And then, oops! ... it kinda all spills out:

© Washington Times

One of the most critical parts of the scandal surrounding Spence, however, was the fact that he had been able to enter the White House late at night during the George H.W. Bush administration with young men whom the Washington Times described as "call boys." [9], [10]

Except for the fact much of the reporting had been 'resolved' with dropping dead investigators & witnesses, and the subsequent suppression of the Discovery Channel's Conspiracy of Silence documentary detailing William Barr's DoJ (FBI) sabotaging the investigations [11]

Now, let's just mention in passing, beyond CIA & MOSSAD, there are two additional intelligence agencies move into the pedophilia play; "The Fellowship" or "The Family" (the Coe Cult behind The National Prayer Breakfast)...
    "A lot of their key men in a country would be the intelligence [CIA] officers in the American embassy. Throughout their correspondence, that's the kind of guy they would like to have involved [And] They always had a lot of Army intelligence guys involved, Pentagon guys"[12]
    and
    "Let's say I hear you raped three little girls. What would I think of you?" The man guessed that Coe would probably think that he was a monster. "No," answered Coe, "I wouldn't."[13]
    ...and the Catholic Church where pedophilia is not only run rampant but...
    "Most Catholics don't realize that the principal gatherers of intelligence on the part of the Holy See are the apostolic nuncios and their diplomatic staff, just like the ambassadors and staff of embassies that are deployed around the world by every nation-state" [14]
    and
    "the Vatican is .. relying increasingly on reactionary troops. It is closing ranks with evangelists, bible fundamentals and extremely reactionary forces" [15]
    ...this (immediate) preceding is then punctuated with a relevant exclamation point going to a direct meeting:
    "On June 5th [2014] Pope Francis met in private with Doug Coe, one of the most influential evangelicals in the US and head of the Family" [16]
    Now, in the American intelligence political pedophile hen-house longtime CIA operative Attorney General William Barr is presently overseeing investigation of, there are numerous 'hens' belonging not only to the CIA but also belong to MOSSAD, The Family and the Catholic Church. Then we have to factor in the Department of Defense entities Defense Intelligence Agency & National Security Agency with this proposed 2019 Act of Congress:
    "The END Network Abuse Act would require the Pentagon to enter into agreements with groups including law enforcement, child protection services, social services, and trauma-informed healthcare providers in order to cut down or halt the spread and impact of these images on DOD networks.

"The National Criminal Justice Training Center, one of the groups that has thrown its weight behind the bill, reported in 2018 that DOD's network was ranked 19th out of almost 3,000 nationwide networks on the amount of peer-to-peer child pornography sharing" [17]
    I suppose in 2019 we're not supposed to notice the Department of Defense has been stonewalling any solution to this particular problem for over a decade, here's the 2010 language referring to a problem investigators first identified in 2006:
    "Due to DCIS [Defense Criminal Investigative Service] headquarters' direction and other DCIS investigative priorities, this investigation is cancelled" [18]
    Recalling MOSSAD asset...
    "Cohn's job was to run the little boys. Say you had an admiral, a general, a congressman, who did not want to go along with the program. Cohn's job was to set them up, then they would go along"
    ...these several decades later, the actuality of the problem is grown immense; if The Family (who owns Mike Pence, and likely Mike Pompeo and possibly William Barr) wants an arms deal to their international favorites, they have their hens, whether Congressmen to listen attentively and generals and admirals to testify to the proposal positively, MOSSAD has the same (possibly the strongest pedophilia blackmail group), if the Catholic Church wants a particular policy, their hens are in the hen-house as well, not to mention The CIA and the Department of Defense have their golden egg-laying hens. And we've not touched to fact this sordid business is spread throughout the NATO states, the Western intelligence agencies playground.

A BIG problem with all of this is, it cannot be intelligently unwound. Example given is where it is all at now, if you lift the lid on MOSSAD, the CIA is also revealed, the overlay is problematic. Too many of the hens are shared property in what amounts to a communal hen-house. This is absolutely a reasonable assumption based on the recent investigative series by investigative journalist Whitney Webb, augmented with a few of this reporter's (yours truly) alternative sources. [19]

Now, we come to Donald Trump. Sort of like it is disingenuous when the Hollywood #MeToo victims behave as though they they'd been somehow justified in having gone along and kept their mouths shut (at least Marilyn Monroe had been honest enough to admit the blow-jobs were worth the million $$ contract) and deny any element of having been prostitutes or not knowing what they were getting into (Hollywood is socially incestuous to point one could observe the faces don't change, only the couplings), it should be unreasonable to assert Trump wouldn't have known what was going on in Roy Cohn's & Jeffrey Epstein's social circles.

Is there solid evidence of Trump's proactive involvement? Nothing yet. The one (2016) accuser seems to have been a probe or feint (my personal assessment.) The real problem with the 2016 narrative is the woman who 'profiles' as Epstein's 'pimpette' Ghislaine Maxwell is clearly accessory to child rape according to the (dropped) lawsuit narrative, yet self incriminates herself when it is reported:
    "The woman identified only as Tiffany Doe in the lawsuit, a 'trusted employee' of Epstein's,' corroborated Johnson's' allegations in a telephone call with DailyMail.com, but she refused to reveal her full identity" [20]
    This almost seems like a 3rd party (intelligence agency) blind feeler to see what reaction it might draw from (and/or attempt to plant paranoia in) Trump. Question of law: Did this information derived from deposition require a criminal referral concerning Tiffany Doe as accessory to child rape per the Canon of Ethics governing counsel? What became of that? The story is full of holes.

This is followed on by Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre (nee Roberts) denial of any participation by, or even sight of, Trump at Jeffrey Epstein's minor child rape parties. [21]

It is perfectly possible will be no 'smoking gun' ties Trump to having screwed Epstein's underage girls or otherwise engaged in pedophilia. Another observation (not a defense) is, everyone who HAS NOT partaken of child sex in close proximity to these social circles of power serving the powerful (Epstein's 'black book') had to be turning a blind eye to those who were. In this case, Trump would be far from unique. Did Trump mentor Roy Cohn warn Trump early on? That question (and questions like it) will probably never be answered. On the other hand, Trump profiles (paranoid to point of germ-o-phobe) as someone with a better chance of avoiding the intelligence agencies designer drugs; where the will is broken down in sexual entrapment so sophisticated, those poisoned never realize what had happened to them, how they suddenly wanted to **** a little kid. It would make sense Trump had security assigned to his food intake, little different to a king's 'food taster.' Especially if he'd been tipped off.

Finally, the question that can be asked but cannot yet be answered. In whose interest is it the Epstein pedophilia operation be blown open? Or is it just some cosmic snafu biting the shadow government & deep state on the butt? Stay tuned.

Notes:

[1] Hidden in Plain Sight: The Shocking Origins of the Jeffrey Epstein Case

[2] House bill targets use of Pentagon networks for child pornography

[3] see link at reference [1]

[4] The Swamp: 20% of Pentagon staff are Pedophiles in 'Christian' America

[5] Attorney General William Barr says there were 'serious irregularities' at jail where Jeffrey Epstein killed himself

[6] What Does William Barr Have to Do With Iran Contra?

[7] Government by Blackmail: Jeffrey Epstein, Trump's Mentor and the Dark Secrets of the Reagan Era

[8] see reference [7]

[9] same as reference [8] & [7]

[10] Homosexual prostitution inquiry ensnares VIPs with Reagan, Bush 'Call boys' took midnight tour of White House

[11] Conspiracy Of Silence (Banned Discovery Channel Documentary) http://vimeo.com/76198401

[12] Meet 'The Family'

[13] Sex and power inside "the C Street House"

[14] Santa Alleanza: The Vatican Intelligence Service

[15] Interview With Gay Theologian David Berger 'A Large Proportion of Catholic Clerics and Trainee Priests Are Homosexual'

[16] 'A Large Proportion of Catholic Clerics and Trainee Priests Are Homosexual'

[17] House bill targets use of Pentagon networks for child pornography

[18] The Pentagon's Pedophile Problem

[19] The Epstein Chronicles*

[20] Trump's 13-year-old 'rape victim' dramatically DROPS her case

[21] Epstein Documents Hit; Accuser Says Trump 'Didn't Partake In Any Sex With Any Of Us'
    Ronald Thomas West is a former Special Forces Sergeant of Operations and Intelligence, and a retired investigator (living in exile) whose work focus had been anti-corruption. Ronald is published in International Law as a layman (The Mueller-Wilson Report, co-authored with Dr Mark D Cole) and has been adjunct professor of American Constitutional Law at Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany (for English credit, summer semester 2008.) Ronald's Western educational background (no degree) is social psychology. His therapeutic device is satire.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

29. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (15th August 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (15th August 2019), Bill Ryan (15th August 2019), Billy (15th August 2019), Caliban (15th August 2019), Cara (16th August 2019), Franny (15th August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th August 2019), mountain_jim (15th August 2019), Nasu (16th August 2019), onevoice (16th August 2019), Reinhard (16th August 2019), Satori (15th August 2019), sllim11 (15th August 2019), Star Tsar (15th August 2019), Tam (15th August 2019), Valerie Villars (15th August 2019)

30. Link to Post #336
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Epstein’s mysterious murderer will never be known
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th August 2019), Valerie Villars (16th August 2019)

32. Link to Post #337
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,667 times in 8,595 posts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-evidence.html

Quote EXCLUSIVE: Jeffrey Epstein shipped $50K cement truck to 'Pedophile Island' three weeks before damning expose was released, paying for machine up front so it would arrive quicker, as experts say he could have 'literally covered up evidence'
    Jeffrey Epstein shipped a $50k cement truck to his private Caribbean island Little St. James on November 7 last year, DailyMailTV can exclusively reveal
    Epstein sent the machine with an Express Bill Of Lading, an unusual and expensive way of shipping an item so that it arrives quickly

The 66-year-old, who died by apparent suicide on Saturday, was in such a hurry that he paid for the machine up front so it would arrive sooner

Three weeks later the Miami Herald published its expose on Epstein on November 28, which eventually led to Epstein being arrested in July

Shipping experts told DailyMailTV that the possibility that it was 'used to literally cover up evidence cannot be discounted'

https://boingboing.net/2019/07/10/wh...ein-build.html

Quote Second, also from today: The Intercept reports that right after Epstein reached that ridiculously sweet non-prosecution deal in July 2008 with then-U.S. Attorney Alex Acosta in Florida, maritime records show that Epstein shipped himself a paper shredder from the U.S. Virgin Islands to his Palm Beach home.

But that's not all. In March of this year, not long after federal judge in Florida invalidated that sweet Acosta agreement, the records show that Epstein shipped a tile and carpet extractor from the Virgin Islands to his Manhattan townhouse.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th August 2019), Nasu (16th August 2019), sllim11 (16th August 2019), Valerie Villars (16th August 2019)

34. Link to Post #338
    Thanks

Epstein Murder Unravels - Broken Bones, Conjugal Visits, Ghislaine Spotted 8-15-2019

35. The Following User Says Thank You to sllim11 For This Post:

Valerie Villars (16th August 2019)

36. Link to Post #339
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

This is hillaryarious!! Good ol’ Praying Medic!

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Baby Steps (16th August 2019), Nasu (16th August 2019), PurpleLama (16th August 2019), Reinhard (16th August 2019), sunflower (16th August 2019), Valerie Villars (16th August 2019)

38. Link to Post #340
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

I know this may be a little random and maybe off topic but the nose and lighting and even the colors look weirdly similar....

Review this picture of Epstein on the strectcher

and then look at the opening of this "Dust" video (27 seconds esp)

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th August 2019), sunflower (16th August 2019), ulli (16th August 2019), Valerie Villars (16th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst 1 7 17 27 67 LastLast