+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Full moon June 17, 2019 Abduction memories trying to push through?

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Default Full moon June 17, 2019 Abduction memories trying to push through?

I was such a mess for a few days before, during and a few days after that last full moon. I am typically anxious but my anxiety level was just off the chart. During that time a lot of submerged memories started to come to the surface. They never made it, I am still not fully conscioius of what they were exactly, but I felt unnerved all the time as they tried to push through.

Anyway, things are all calm now and I noted that it was a full moon at that time, so I think it had something to do with that. I still have this feeling that I am about to or supposed to remember something. I can't watch anything to do with et's or disclosure just before I go to bed, though, or it freaks me the hell out.

I am really hoping that it doesn't have anything to do with abduction, because I know for a fact, I narrowly escaped that once. But now I wonder if it did happen when I was young and these are the memories that are trying to push through. And I wonder if and why these memories trying to come through, whatever they are have anything to do with the full moon. I have to stop now. I am scaring myself!

Anyway, here is some info on the full moon, those reading might find interesting!

"This luminary forces us to come to terms with the truth — no matter how hard it may be," she shares. "Seeing people and situations clearly will bring tears of passion," continues Stardust. "However, there's a healing energy attached to the Full Moon which will mend our hearts."

https://www.bustle.com/p/how-the-jun...-sign-18002845

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th July 2019), Billy (8th July 2019), bobme (7th July 2019), Constance (7th July 2019), Forest Denizen (7th July 2019), Franny (8th July 2019), Gracy (7th July 2019), Jayke (7th July 2019), Justplain (8th July 2019), Kryztian (7th July 2019), Mike (7th July 2019), Patient (8th July 2019), petra (8th July 2019), RunningDeer (7th July 2019), Sadieblue (8th July 2019), toppy (8th July 2019), Wind (8th July 2019), wondering (8th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: Full moon June 17, 2019 Abduction memories trying to push through?

Hi Autumn W, it sounds like you are riding this wave of recollection like a champ, you have a giant Spirit of independence, and i see you being able to process what comes your way no matter how much, and how unexpectedly. i dont know that much about the moon cycles so i can't speak much to that.

I think if you continue to trust who you are deep inside, and take a fearless point of view that this experience is similar to navigating a perilus white water rafting trip or jumping from a plane for the first time, you will be just fine. i think for you this is similar to the old saying "when the student is ready the teacher will appear", in that in your case, when your past is ready to be resolved the memories will appear for you to reconcile in your own good time.

I am hereby walking side by side with you on this. This is important.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member bobme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 234 posts

Thank you again Autumn.

But i am just guestioning here, for my own understanding, if you can see the moon at all. is it still not full?

I see a Sliver of it now. Yet I know the rest of it is there. It is not fully illuminated, yet full just the same.

So yet in my life, do I know why the Awe of the lumination of the full moon is a very big event to others.

Please go not get me wrong on tihis. I respect you very much.

Did anybody ever notice an arc when the moon is not full? As the moon is appearing to me now.

I have never seen a straight line across it. Just my observation.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bobme For This Post:

AutumnW (8th July 2019), Billy (8th July 2019), Constance (8th July 2019), Forest Denizen (8th July 2019), Franny (8th July 2019), Mike (8th July 2019), Patient (8th July 2019), RunningDeer (8th July 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

AutumnW, the link you provided fits my experience at the moment. Thank you.

Personal musings:

These are some of my journal notes for the up-coming cosmic activity. In case people ask for links or proof I have none. The only thing I can offer is that I tracked these things and later come upon information that overlaps my calendar notations. Other times, information synchronistically comes my way.

Journal Entry:

Everyone is testy ATM. There’s lots of activity in the cosmos that’s effecting us. We’re squeezed in-between a solar eclipse - July 2nd and a lunar eclipse on July 16th-17th. Many folks begin to feel these eclipses days to a week before and/or days to a week after.

…way out there speculation: (I've lost the source link.)

If you follow galactic ‘stuff’: July 11th there's a potential wave that's coming should be hitting the planetary field around the 11th 12th or 13th.

Simply stated: We’re changing from the inside out and from the outside in. Anyone that isn’t doing the clearing work will be triggered in the areas that need adjustments and/or change.

I’d add: It’s not a time to make important life altering decisions.

Stay open to the flow.
    Know your true self speaks softly.
    Listen to the whispers.

Reminder: These are notes to myself.

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Anyway, here is some info on the full moon, those reading might find interesting!

"This luminary forces us to come to terms with the truth — no matter how hard it may be," she shares. "Seeing people and situations clearly will bring tears of passion," continues Stardust. "However, there's a healing energy attached to the Full Moon which will mend our hearts."

https://www.bustle.com/p/how-the-jun...-sign-18002845
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 8th July 2019 at 00:56.

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AutumnW (8th July 2019), Billy (8th July 2019), bobme (8th July 2019), Constance (8th July 2019), Forest Denizen (8th July 2019), Franny (8th July 2019), Mike (8th July 2019), Patient (8th July 2019), Sadieblue (8th July 2019), Valerie Villars (8th July 2019), what is a name? (9th July 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,283 times in 2,101 posts

Yes, something is definitely affecting a lot of people. But really, does the moon have enough of an influence to affect the masses to this degree? I do not recall a full moon having this strong of an affect.

For myself, I have very unsettled. Having a hard time staying focused. I can't even say how many posts I have started to write only to throw them into the trash and then not post at all.

Days are slipping past me in a blink.

At the same time, I also have a new level of energy and confidence health wise.

Overall, since about May, I have sensed that something out of the ordinary is occurring.

And at the risk of sounding really odd (yeah, more than usual) when I am out in public, I have noticed people noticing me. To where I am going to look in the mirror to check my hair, my shirt, etc. I am catching the eyes and full attention of little kids. (That has always occurred, but this feels a bit stronger.)

So Autumn, I would think that any odd feelings or sensations that you are feeling are real of course. But I also think that they are like a heightened sense of our own energies. Allow yourself to bring your personal strength that you have inside of you up to the surface. Breathe it, pull it up and through yourself like a martial artist does with their Chi energy.

In fact, we should all do this.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

AutumnW (8th July 2019), Constance (8th July 2019), Mike (8th July 2019), petra (8th July 2019), RunningDeer (8th July 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    does the moon have enough of an influence to affect the masses
    Does moon influence behaviors and feelings? Based on reports from police and hospitals, I’d say it does for the majority of the population. As we each grow in our personal evolution we learn how to open and work with the cosmic energies rather than be negatively effected by them. Those dates help me understand why friends, family and forum members personalities and emotions go wonky. And mine, too.

Quote For myself, I have very unsettled. Having a hard time staying focused. I can't even say how many posts I have started to write only to throw them into the trash and then not post at all.
    This is another reason why I keep track of the cosmic energies. My focus is all over the place. I’m impatient. The flip side is that when I make head way it’s immediate. I no longer need long meditation sessions or Tai Chi work outs. More and more, the Q&A’s spontaneously are one and the same. I’m still learning how to adjust to a new learning and communication styles. It was helpful to realize that what worked before no longer fits.

(deleted off topic info)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 9th July 2019 at 07:40.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AutumnW (8th July 2019), Mike (8th July 2019), Patient (8th July 2019), petra (8th July 2019), Valerie Villars (8th July 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Hi Autumn W, it sounds like you are riding this wave of recollection like a champ, you have a giant Spirit of independence, and i see you being able to process what comes your way no matter how much, and how unexpectedly. i dont know that much about the moon cycles so i can't speak much to that.

I think if you continue to trust who you are deep inside, and take a fearless point of view that this experience is similar to navigating a perilus white water rafting trip or jumping from a plane for the first time, you will be just fine. i think for you this is similar to the old saying "when the student is ready the teacher will appear", in that in your case, when your past is ready to be resolved the memories will appear for you to reconcile in your own good time.

I am hereby walking side by side with you on this. This is important.
    Wow...thank you SO much for that vote of confidence. You are super kind to send your thoughts my way!

I am feeling much better the last few days and haven't remembered anything. Of that I'm glad. There are only 3 things that scare me half to death. One is ET's right outside my bedroom window, 5 feet away. That happened. The other is pit bulldogs running in packs. Didn't happen but the idea scares me. And of course, being eaten slowly by a grizzly bear. Fortunately there aren't any grizzly bears where I live but the film about Grizzly man, forget his name, left a lasting impression. Oh, and being on a plane that crashes after plummeting several thousand feet. That's four. I have an entire mental rolodex of minor anxieties that could easily happen as well. I flip through that one regularly too.

I think this last blast of fear and feeling memories surfacing had a lot to do with increased mental activity due to moon's effect though, plus God knows what, in terms of energies from beyond. Also seems like a shift in the collective unconscious which I feel I am very sensitive to. I think this has something to do with disclosure, that people are going to wake up from a collective sleep, as far as ET's involvement in human affairs.

I have a sense that it has been blocked either by the culture or the culture and the collective being tweaked and altered somehow by et's themselves. I sense they are so mentally powerful and understand the mental realm so well, they can act upon the morphogenetic mental field of humanity. In other words they can manipulate that at a distance without having to access us all personally.

Now, they want to be known and we maybe are feeling the collective adjusting somehow, or anticipating it. I may have my wires crossed about submerged memories, am misinterpreting the signal, which may have more to do with this. I don't know...and it could just be my imagination too. But it is weird how many people are feeling strange, messed up and etc...these days!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Bobme,

You are a very poetic writer and yes, the moon is always full, always there and always exerting apowerful influence. I wonder if there are bases on the moon. Probably!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Paula, We seem to be on the same page, or at least in the same library! Your experiences of invisibility are so evocative in the telling. I used to be able to do this as a child but now, as I am more resembling a parade float, harder to do. My footprint is too deep.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Yes, something is definitely affecting a lot of people. But really, does the moon have enough of an influence to affect the masses to this degree? I do not recall a full moon having this strong of an affect.

For myself, I have very unsettled. Having a hard time staying focused. I can't even say how many posts I have started to write only to throw them into the trash and then not post at all.

Overall, since about May, I have sensed that something out of the ordinary is occurring.

And at the risk of sounding really odd (yeah, more than usual) when I am out in public, I have noticed people noticing me. To where I am going to look in the mirror to check my hair, my shirt, etc. I am catching the eyes and full attention of little kids. (That has always occurred, but this feels a bit stronger.)

So Autumn, I would think that any odd feelings or sensations that you are feeling are real of course. But I also think that they are like a heightened sense of our own energies. Allow yourself to bring your personal strength that you have inside of you up to the surface. Breathe it, pull it up and through yourself like a martial artist does with their Chi energy.

REally fascinating, Patient. I will get back to you more at length when I get back home. I have to fly out the door now! Take care.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Gracy (8th July 2019), Patient (9th July 2019), petra (8th July 2019), RunningDeer (8th July 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

I was such a mess for a few days before, during and a few days after that last full moon. I am typically anxious but my anxiety level was just off the chart. During that time a lot of submerged memories started to come to the surface. They never made it, I am still not fully conscioius of what they were exactly, but I felt unnerved all the time as they tried to push through.
    Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Hi Autumn W, it sounds like you are riding this wave of recollection like a champ, you have a giant Spirit of independence, and i see you being able to process what comes your way no matter how much, and how unexpectedly.
    I am feeling much better the last few days and haven't remembered anything. Of that I'm glad.
    This confuses me, and if i'm sniffing around where its not welcome then please, just say so. In the mean time tho Autumn i am compelled to ask, regardless of the reason these memories were trying to surface, why are you glad when they go away if they are, as it sounds to me, basically a recurring haunting theme in your life?

Like a nagging engram in scientology speak, wouldn't the ultimate goal be to resolve these memories to a floating needle sort of status, as opposed to keeping them bottled up in a cave deep within?

15. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Gracy,

If I was abducted as a child, I would worry it would happen again. It's something no human has power over, imo. So I don't want to remember, if it happened. The subject of abductions unnerves me so much I nearly crawl out of my skin. I find the subject fascinating at the same time though. So maybe reading about it is my way of dealing with it without becoming too close to it.

But I do understand and appreciate what you're saying and think if it was anything else, anything I figured I could have any power over, I would try really hard to remember! There may come a time, too, where choice is removed where memories will flood back. I am mentally preparing for that, should it happen.

16. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Patient, Don't think its just the moon. That has some effect but don't think it explains all of it. That is interesting about being noticed and particularly by little kids. Are dogs noticing you more too. I find them to be so similar to children. Would you say you are in an expansive state of mind? So easily distracted and having trouble focussing like your brain is becoming rewired a bit?

We could all be undergoing something like this and I agree with you, it feels preparatory. I wonder too, if climate change has something to do with it, as in we are becoming more and more aware that things will never be the same and that we should actually be preparing to the best of our abilities. This subject, imo, may actually be linked to overt ET contact and pronounced near future interference in our affairs. They may like the planet and want us to do our best to clean it up.

I imagine a huge mother ship just hanging over Manhattan, with the occupants threatening to shut off the electricity unless we change our ways.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Patient (9th July 2019), Wind (9th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread