1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Can humans really levitate?

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    The post above shows a man next to a mirrored wall. All objects appear in the mirror except the man. It looks like a pasted body picture of the man on a picture of an empty room.
    Good catch, armor. The guy is photoshopped in. Or should I say photoshopped up? They added a drop shadow that shows up to close to the mirror. (see arrow) I added a second one with a dropped shadow*.

* Please, over look the unprofessional job on my part.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

7alon (4th August 2020), Bill Ryan (12th July 2019), Hym (12th July 2019), Jad (12th July 2019), Olam (12th July 2019), onevoice (13th July 2019), scotslad (12th July 2019), toppy (5th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

To Bill and all those above: Bill's previous life as a Tibetan Monk honed his pineal gland which I believe, along with discipline of the mind, is responsible for the ability to levitate. When we are very young or have practiced dietary restrictions, our pineal glands are gateways to the zero field of antigravity. This may also explain how several people simultaneously can levitate another by creating a kind of field pattern leading to antigravity. I wish I could levitate, especially because of my back injury rendering walking a limited exercise. As for the other abilities concerning the Akashic Records, I think it would be wonderful to experience that.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2019), Hym (12th July 2019), Jad (12th July 2019), RunningDeer (12th July 2019), toppy (5th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

I was made a Governor of the Transcendental Meditation movement in 1978 and was taught the "flying siddhi" which resulted in what Maharishi Mahesh Yogi referred to as the second stage of human flight. He said that according to the Vedas, human beings are capable of flying, and that according to the Vedic scriptures there were four stages in this development:
    1. Shaking like a leaf
    2. Hopping like a frog
    3. Walking on spider webs
    4. Full human flight

When I learned the technique, the first day I started to rapidly shake. It was uncontrollable and seemed generated from the spinal area of my body. In fact, for three months I couldn't stop shaking when sitting down. Then when doing the practice I began to hop forward in full lotus position about a foot and a half, and one day completely surprised myself by being thrust forward about six feet in the company of one other practitioner. We always did this practice on thick foam mattresses, so we wouldn't hurt ourselves. Doing it in groups seemed to make the effect stronger. It was generated from a mental technique, and I couldn't move an inch if I tried it in full lotus without using the technique.

For me St. Teresa of Avila's experience, as written in her autobiography, is the most convincing historical proof of this human ability. When the nearby townswomen came to her monastery for Sunday mass, she told her assisting nuns to hold her down when she lifted off the ground, so as to not cause any commotion with the visitors.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Alekahn2 (4th August 2020), anandacate (13th July 2019), Bill Ryan (12th July 2019), Jad (12th July 2019), Olaf (12th July 2019), RunningDeer (12th July 2019), toppy (5th March 2020), Valerie Villars (12th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Quote Posted by Jad (here)
    I grew up watching old Kung Fu movies and I was always fascinated by how the Kung Fu monks were able to hop from tree to tree! So yea who knows? Maybe that was a common thing in those days!
    I have seen some pretty amazing feats by practicing martial artists and monks.

This is part of the reason that the PTB keep us so busy so we do not have the time (and the mental space) to achieve some of these things.
    Yes, you hit the nail on the head. In fact, I have experienced this as a spiritual attack, where I make some spiritual progress and suddenly find myself faced with an onslaught of commissioners in my work, which is a nicer spiritual attack than some I've had happen... of course I still have more time available to me as a self-employed individual, which gives me space to meditate more than the average human, and I have had some fascinating things happen as a result. Akashic record access, for one thing. Levitation has only been in dreams, I'm afraid I must report. I had never heard of this childhood levitation practice until I read this thread. The only such story I have comes from my mother, who saw a hypnotist who floated her on a board and passed a hoop over her body and the board. She had no explanation and was completely convinced it was demons.

Well, when me and my siblings were young we did used to leap from the top flight of stairs and land safely on the bottom. Somehow without breaking any bones or twisting any ankles. To be fair that is a bit baffling in retrospect, I just never questioned we could do it but I would NEVER jump now.

I hope I get the opportunity to tell some children this is possible. :D

I believe the absence of abilities in most people is simply the lack of time to make empty space in your mind to fill with possibilities, and also perhaps not wanting to do such things. Can't think of anyone who wouldn't want to fly though, so if we can collectively give humanity this ability to levitate that would be pretty dang awesome.

An engineered lack of time, perhaps. On the other hand, we all have the same amount of it and it's what we choose to do with it and what lines we choose to draw that make it possible to use that time for quiet skill building. The opportunity was always equal for that, even if the choices were not and the guiding was not. We don't all have to want to levitate, bend spoons, or whatnot because the world still needs healing. Floating would be cooooool... but maybe not the top priority.

Still, gonna think about this for a while.
    May the Force be with you.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ti For This Post:

Alekahn2 (4th August 2020), Bill Ryan (12th July 2019), Constance (3rd August 2020), Earthship (14th July 2019), Harmony (4th August 2020), Hym (13th July 2019), Jad (12th July 2019), RunningDeer (12th July 2019), toppy (5th March 2020), Valerie Villars (12th July 2019), Yoda (4th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,400 times in 32,916 posts

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (3rd August 2020), Harmony (4th August 2020), Libico (4th August 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (4th August 2020), Yoda (4th August 2020)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

I have known some people who took the program offered by Transcendental Meditation.
    Recently I asked a practitioner, a Unity minister, about it. He said it looks like hoping but it feels like flying.

He also said there were Youtube videos showing the experience.

Video example
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 3rd August 2020 at 21:57.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Anka (3rd August 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd August 2020), Constance (3rd August 2020)

13. Link to Post #87
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 times in 1,007 posts

"Have you ever felt that you are different from other people?

That you have something unique, if you could just let people see it...?"

"What is the number one problem facing our community today?"

Spray on Shoes(1:13)

Well, if we don't have time for the probability of our abilities ... maybe our abilities will take us by surprise at some point
    The inventors of "good" stuff are awesome ... some things we use right now, I call that "creation"

Gravity is fantastic, impression matters

God in Disguise(4:13)

And all this to be just human.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anka For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd August 2020), Harmony (4th August 2020), rgray222 (3rd August 2020), Trisher (4th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    As best I know (please correct me if I'm wrong), this video has never been proven conclusively to be a hoax. (Though many have criticized it, of course.)

Sure looks like she's suspended though, and stationary.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This photo of Yogiraj Akashagiri is widely believed (by those who hold levitation to be theoretically credible!) to be genuine.

It's a still photo. Could be any number of explanations.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2020), ClearWater (4th August 2020), Harmony (4th August 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (4th August 2020)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    My sister and I were capable of levitation in 1972. She was four, I was seven. We flew and levitated. Until our mother forbade it and we became “grounded”. Interesting word, grounded. If you are “grounded” as an adult, you are considered reliable. If you are “grounded” as a child, you are being restricted and punished from your desired activities. If you are a grounded airplane, you cannot fly. Strange coincidences, as those who ground us do not want “our heads in the clouds”. “He is a good sort - Down to Earth”... ...
    I knew a credible guy who said he used to be able to fly as a child. The other kids in the neighbourhood said, "yea, David can fly."

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    When I was between the ages of 10 and 12, we used to levitate others just for fun. Usually at slumber parties.

The person to levitate would lay prostrate on the floor while the remaining girls would sit around the person. We would put two fingers on each hand under the person and think with all our might, "You are light as a feather." The girl on the floor would rise a few inches with no pressure or lifting from us.

I think the idea came from me because I had seen my great grandfather do many hypnotist demonstrations. I just had the idea in my head it could be done and it worked every time.
    Sounds like "up table." You have to see it to believe it, then you can do it, reportedly.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th August 2020), Harmony (4th August 2020), muxfolder (4th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #90
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Lifting a chair occupied by a heavy adult more than 2 feet off the floor was amazing, lifting with only 2 fingers under the chair from each person (maybe 4 people). We did this a few times in the 1980's for fun during our Monday night meditation group. I experienced this as a lifter and as the lifted. I have no idea how to do it again. I understand it is a child's game.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Anka (4th August 2020), Bill Ryan (4th August 2020), Constance (4th August 2020), greybeard (4th August 2020), Harmony (4th August 2020), Trisher (4th August 2020)

21. Link to Post #91
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

There are many many things we have no idea we are capable of. If we actually see it being done in real life with no trickery then a shift would happen. We would allow our belief system and our programming that little bit more expansion. We would believe that it was probable/possible for us to do as well.

Phones would be a thing of the past (telepathy). A stroll on the river would be common place and a weekend away in another dimension free for all adventurers.

Trisher

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Anka (4th August 2020), Bill Ryan (4th August 2020), Harmony (4th August 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (4th August 2020), Soda (4th August 2020)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,871 times in 463 posts

Peter Moon also mentions in one of his books that one student of his Qi Gong teacher could briefly levitate. I’m now part of that class and heard it confirmed.

Besides that I’m a zealous believer that we can do ANYTHING

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

7alon (4th August 2020), Anka (4th August 2020), Bill Ryan (4th August 2020), Harmony (4th August 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (4th August 2020), Trisher (4th August 2020)

25. Link to Post #93
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

Sadh Guru is of the opinion that levitating is possible. He says there are different ways to do it. By full Kundalini raising and also by making yourself less available to gravity.

Trisher

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2020), Harmony (7th August 2020)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,034 times in 786 posts

As best I know (please correct me if I'm wrong), this video has never been proven conclusively to be a hoax. (Though many have criticized it, of course.)

very well could be how people are abducted from forests..........no footprints and just disappeared ala David Paulides missing 411 reports.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th August 2020)

29. Link to Post #95
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

Part of a whole vid on Myseterious stuff and a few do look faked, but this Isaac chap got me stumped. Real or fake? Jury's out.

Story of Isaac Luna starts at 08:23,

Not sure how he doing this (or faking it)
    but it looks like he putting in a lot of effort. ANY thoughts/comments or observations?

Cheers

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2023), Harmony (8th September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2023), Pam (8th September 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (9th September 2023), thepainterdoug (8th September 2023)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,400 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Not sure how he doing this (or faking it)
    but it looks like he putting in a lot of effort. ANY thoughts/comments or observations?

Cheers
    Cable/rope from behind. The video clip is carefully cropped so one can't see if there's anything pulling him up from above. (And the whole idea of genuine levitation — which is a real thing, but rare — taking great muscular effort is ludicrous. )

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Harmony (8th September 2023), kudzy (11th September 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2023), Yoda (8th September 2023)

33. Link to Post #97
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,712 times in 4,337 posts

Watch the video that precedes it, from Africa, starting at 8.08.

It's only a snippet, barely 10 seconds; I've seen the long version somewhere and it's wild. I'll see if I can dig it up.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Harmony (8th September 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (9th September 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5