Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Can humans really levitate?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 110,089 times in 12,751 posts

Default Re: Can humans really levitate?

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    The post above shows a man next to a mirrored wall. All objects appear in the mirror except the man. It looks like a pasted body picture of the man on a picture of an empty room.
    Good catch, armor. The guy is photoshopped in. Or should I say photoshopped up? They added a drop shadow that shows up to close to the mirror. (see arrow) I added a second one with a dropped shadow*.

* Please, over look the unprofessional job on my part.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2019), Hym (12th July 2019), Jad (12th July 2019), Olam (12th July 2019), onevoice (13th July 2019), scotslad (12th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,781 times in 1,106 posts

To Bill and all those above: Bill's previous life as a Tibetan Monk honed his pineal gland which I believe, along with discipline of the mind, is responsible for the ability to levitate. When we are very young or have practiced dietary restrictions, our pineal glands are gateways to the zero field of antigravity. This may also explain how several people simultaneously can levitate another by creating a kind of field pattern leading to antigravity. I wish I could levitate, especially because of my back injury rendering walking a limited exercise. As for the other abilities concerning the Akashic Records, I think it would be wonderful to experience that.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2019), Hym (12th July 2019), Jad (12th July 2019), RunningDeer (12th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,441 times in 234 posts

I was made a Governor of the Transcendental Meditation movement in 1978 and was taught the "flying siddhi" which resulted in what Maharishi Mahesh Yogi referred to as the second stage of human flight. He said that according to the Vedas, human beings are capable of flying, and that according to the Vedic scriptures there were four stages in this development:
    1. Shaking like a leaf
    2. Hopping like a frog
    3. Walking on spider webs
    4. Full human flight

When I learned the technique, the first day I started to rapidly shake. It was uncontrollable and seemed generated from the spinal area of my body. In fact, for three months I couldn't stop shaking when sitting down. Then when doing the practice I began to hop forward in full lotus position about a foot and a half, and one day completely surprised myself by being thrust forward about six feet in the company of one other practitioner. We always did this practice on thick foam mattresses, so we wouldn't hurt ourselves. Doing it in groups seemed to make the effect stronger. It was generated from a mental technique, and I couldn't move an inch if I tried it in full lotus without using the technique.

For me St. Teresa of Avila's experience, as written in her autobiography, is the most convincing historical proof of this human ability. When the nearby townswomen came to her monastery for Sunday mass, she told her assisting nuns to hold her down when she lifted off the ground, so as to not cause any commotion with the visitors.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

anandacate (13th July 2019), Bill Ryan (12th July 2019), Jad (12th July 2019), Olaf (12th July 2019), RunningDeer (12th July 2019), Valerie Villars (12th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Quote Posted by Jad (here)
    I grew up watching old Kung Fu movies and I was always fascinated by how the Kung Fu monks were able to hop from tree to tree! So yea who knows? Maybe that was a common thing in those days!
    I have seen some pretty amazing feats by practicing martial artists and monks.

This is part of the reason that the PTB keep us so busy so we do not have the time (and the mental space) to achieve some of these things.
    Yes, you hit the nail on the head. In fact, I have experienced this as a spiritual attack, where I make some spiritual progress and suddenly find myself faced with an onslaught of commissioners in my work, which is a nicer spiritual attack than some I've had happen... of course I still have more time available to me as a self-employed individual, which gives me space to meditate more than the average human, and I have had some fascinating things happen as a result. Akashic record access, for one thing. Levitation has only been in dreams, I'm afraid I must report. I had never heard of this childhood levitation practice until I read this thread. The only such story I have comes from my mother, who saw a hypnotist who floated her on a board and passed a hoop over her body and the board. She had no explanation and was completely convinced it was demons.

Well, when me and my siblings were young we did used to leap from the top flight of stairs and land safely on the bottom. Somehow without breaking any bones or twisting any ankles. To be fair that is a bit baffling in retrospect, I just never questioned we could do it but I would NEVER jump now.

I hope I get the opportunity to tell some children this is possible. :D

I believe the absence of abilities in most people is simply the lack of time to make empty space in your mind to fill with possibilities, and also perhaps not wanting to do such things. Can't think of anyone who wouldn't want to fly though, so if we can collectively give humanity this ability to levitate that would be pretty dang awesome.

An engineered lack of time, perhaps. On the other hand, we all have the same amount of it and it's what we choose to do with it and what lines we choose to draw that make it possible to use that time for quiet skill building. The opportunity was always equal for that, even if the choices were not and the guiding was not. We don't all have to want to levitate, bend spoons, or whatnot because the world still needs healing. Floating would be cooooool... but maybe not the top priority.

Still, gonna think about this for a while.
    May the Force be with you.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tae For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2019), Earthship (14th July 2019), Hym (13th July 2019), Jad (12th July 2019), RunningDeer (12th July 2019), Valerie Villars (12th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3