Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 12 21 LastLast

Thread: The 'censorship' discussion

1. Link to Post #221
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Re: The 'censorship' discussion

Quote Posted by Sadieblue (here)
    Oh my oh my, you know what, I can take Q or leave Q, but I do find it interesting.
    But all the name slings Waves that you have thrown at all the readers and posters in the Q forum is this:::::: I hope you never become a Mod here!!!!!!
    So if Bill chooses he can admonish me for speaking out to you....or you can too, but I really do mean what I said. How rude of you to sling such names to the readers and posters in the Q thread.....not just now, but over and over and over. I rest my case, and will say no more.
    I said it all shamelessly too. Is there ever a wrong time to tell the truth? Even the rude truth? It's just not 'official' yet and I'm willing to stick my neck out... again... because I have zero doubts. I have a perfect record so far at Avalon for calling out big frauds who still had lots of hardcore devotees not even feeling the first doubts.

The bottom line is, if Q is not the dangerous mind control psyop/larp and the followers truly as deluded and in denial for the many reasons I've put on the table, I will be the dead wrong fool. I am unhesitatingly taking that chance again.

If Q is the dangerous mind control psyop/larp and the followers truly as deluded and in denial for the many reasons I've put on the table, everything exactly as I've characterized it will simply be dead right...... and not even a big deal as it reads now.

There is quite the educational history now of countless dangerous cults formed on totally deluded, dead wrong reasons and their successful formulas that keep working. The formulas are not rocket science, this one even has more red flags, mistakes, dead giveaways and sloppiness than most.

I appreciate your plain english, I mean that. Thank you for expressing it though it felt like taking a risk.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Frank V (14th July 2019), Matthew (14th July 2019), Sadieblue (15th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #222
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    ...But here's the thing. Not everyone is ready to draw the ironclad conclusions that you have drawn for yourself: that Trump is just another pawn of the cabal. Are you saying it's not all right for the rest of us to have a different opinion than that, or to express that opinion?

Sorry if I'm not understanding your post as much as maybe I should - it's getting very late here and I need to turn in. Though there's a lot in it that I fully support and admire. You're a true warrior Dennis and I greatly respect you for that! But you seem to be saying in a roundabout sort of way, (and forgive me if I'm wrong) that your position, and therefore the quasi-official position of Avalon, is: that Trump is to be considered [without argument] just another deep state stooge, an enemy of humanity.

I'm not saying you're wrong. But I'm not ready to say you're right, either. Isn't that my right? Am I not allowed to differ, and express those views (without beating a drum of course) but by association, in the Q thread? I would also ask whether I am entitled to express those opinions without being slandered by my fellow members (and mods) and without being censored?

Does that standard not extend to everybody, even if they disagree with Dennis?
    No, a few members here are mistakenly asserting that my opinion - on anything - is Bill's or Avalon's opinion. Avalon is a collection of opinions. If you read what I write and what Bill writes, you'll see that Bill has his own opinions (most things we agree on; some we don't.) I sense that a few members really want to yell at Bill, but they don't want to get booted out, so they yell at me, arguing against Bill's opinions.

Opinions are just that, opinions. Not facts (though an opinion may or may not be based on actual facts and context.) "Trump has a lovely smile" is an opinion. "Trump is at war with Venezuela" is a fact.

Before the 2016 election, all I could offer about trump was my opinion. It has been 3 years - now there are facts. I am asking everyone to examine the facts. All of the current US wars, (really including Venezuela), and all of the lies used to justify the USA pouncing on some victim nation, were happening before trump. So we know that the wars are not trump's personal agenda, the wars are the agenda of the cabal. Whether trump is a warmonger by direct action or by acquiescing to the cabal wars and war-profiteering agenda doesn't really matter: after obama handed the cabal's war baton to trump, trump ran with it. That's not conjecture, it is history.

Note that when the war baton was handed from w bush to obama, all the wars continued, unabated. This should have been the wake-up call to all of the US democrats, waving it right in their face that obama was just another puppet, another lackey for the cabal. obama also pardoned w for anything to do with 9/11, and aggressively pursued and punished whistleblowers. Note that when the war baton was handed from obama to trump, all the wars continued, unabated. Julian Assange, the greatest publisher of whistleblower information ever, was aggressively pursued and is being punished by trump and UK members of the cabal.

Entire books could be (and will be) written about all that donald trump has done for the cabal and against the people of the world - his actions, not just his words - but all it really requires to assess trump is to take one step back and note what happens on the world stage, in what the US considers their "military theater" - the globe - when modern US presidents take the reigns of Imperial Empire from the previous US president. The continuity of cabal agenda is damning evidence of collusion with the cabal.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

AutumnW (14th July 2019), Frank V (14th July 2019), jcking (14th July 2019), Praxis (14th July 2019), Wind (14th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #223
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)

Ya know, I'm going to take your attack on me as a compliment. I think I may have written something that cracked your cognitive dissonance just a tiny bit. Let me guess, it was the string of facts about how trump and the previous (d and r) presidents all followed the same cabal game plan. It's really hard to ignore, once you look - isn't it?

You are angry, and you don't know what to do so you attack me. (If you want to attack me, don't just make sh!t up, attack me for attacking the cabal.) You make Paul out to be weak. He isn't.

"Dennis has also publicly stated that he tried very hard behind closed doors to convert Paul to accept his beliefs as gospel."

Quote me, don't just make sh!t up. I said I admit that I tried to save Paul from the Q cult. I've never asked Paul, or you, to accept ANYTHING that I say. Not just not as 'gospel', but just like every other source of information you come across, anything I write should also be scrutinized, examined, analyzed. When I say that trump is following EXACTLY the cabal's game plan, just as all the other modern US presidents have, I want you to RESEARCH that. You may need to read John Perkins' book, "Confessions of an Economic Hitman", (or just watch the cartoon), so that you will understand that the first phase of modern war is economic, and be able to recognize that the United States of America, under potus trump as commander-in-chief, is directly conducting war on Iran, Syria, North Korea, and Venezuela, as well as aiding and abetting in the genocide in Palestine by the Zionist Israeli government, and aiding and abetting in the genocide in Yemen by the Saudi Arabian monarchy. The destruction of Iraq, Libya, and Afghanistan are about complete, and potus trump is also presiding over the cabal's resource extraction (theft) in those destroyed countries. Potus trump is also sitting on the knowledge of who planned, executed, and covered-up 9/11 - and his response is to become yet another member of the cover-up team.

Trump is low hanging fruit. No fancy decoder ring or even AI needed to see that he is a member of the financial elite that has now also become a member of the ruling elite, the cabal. The data is all there for you to ascertain that trump, and his main propagandist Q, are cabal assets. In addition to the cheerleading of US republicans, the whitewashing of evil warmongers, is Q also going after cabal democrat pedophiles? Well, good, but how about the cabal republican pedophiles? I'm going after the cabal. So, if you want to crucify me, then crucify me for what I am actually advocating: fighting the entire cabal.

Glad to see that I'm getting through to you.
    Thank you Dennis. Now we are getting somewhere. I am grateful for your post as it reveals much.

The biggest misunderstanding is in your assumptions e.g. I am not as well read as you; I need convincing the political system is corrupt no matter who is POTUS; I do not read or analyse data that you have read and/or shared; etc.

Quote I want you to RESEARCH that. You may need to read John Perkins' book, "Confessions of an Economic Hitman"
    In other words you need to educate me to get me up to your level of awareness and this couldn’t be further from the truth. (Very familiar with Perkins, by the way.)

I’m not blaming you for those assumptions when you are only using my forum footprint as a litmus test. So I will explain your misinterpretations and hope to engage in a conversation about how “assumptions” of people’s awareness/intellect is predominantly an overarching problem in this debate.

If I don’t get the chance to get back to chat with you today, I will return in a few days.

And sorry you think I am angry and was “attacking” you – observations only, made from my assumptions of your forum footprint.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 14th July 2019 at 04:06.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

BushPilot (14th July 2019), Clarity (14th July 2019), edina (14th July 2019), mojo (14th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #224
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Maybe, just maybe, we should find out from Bill what his forum platform is about. Hint: it's about fighting AGAINST the cabal, not picking out our favorite cabal member, ignoring all their actual deeds, worshiping them, and putting ribbons in their hair DENNIS LEAHY

Thank you!!
    If we just subscribe to what Bill wants then how pitiful are we? I'm sure Bill wants to give what members want, cant you see that? There was a question ask by Edina in the past it goes like this; If something happened to Bill what happened to avalon forum? dont we have a plan...?

Yep so what are our plans. Do we suck at making plans based on observations. Are we just going to argue and wait till avalon collapse? Before I continue. To those who have access to, please save contact details of all members if you can. Why? because avalon is ones again under attack. This time however it is not to gather and brainwash. They want to scatter members to all direction. Already one respected member Uli express intent to leave. If you do that you will invite members to follow you. Is that how weak our forum is? They can throw us all out at will? Sure avalon is Bills forum so what about our forum? will the discussion continue without members? Will the discussion continue without Bill? What is avalon discussion forum why would they want to quash it? This forum is the only global gathering of consciousness which has the capacity to start a global consciousness revolution. Already the physical aspect of control is being challenge by many countries led by Russia. Religion, the spiritual aspect of control, is being questioned on all fronts just listen to the new artist songs. Its the voice of the masses. Now consciousness/awareness is where we come in do we loss or do we win.

By the way our good friend Dennis seemed to be under attacked lately his post are confrontational, definitely different from the good ole Dennis I know. Maybe there is some sort of psychotronic weapon directed and heats up his head. Lets pray for him.

8. Link to Post #225
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    ... So I will explain your misinterpretations...
    Well, it's wonderful that you want to continue riffing off of your initial attack on me, but I'm not interested. I'm not trying to win an argument with you. I'm tired of being engaged by you in drama. I have added a little bit to the discussion of censoring, and have no more to add. You are trying to overrule Bill's decisions with your opinions, but too frightened to confront him, and are trying to go through me. I refuse to be your strawman. Leave me out of your trajectory.

If Q is a "movement", it needs a whole forum. You could go start one. It is easy to start a forum - no need to be frightened.

I don't have the influence on Bill's opinion that you seem to think I do. Bill is an independent thinker - he solicits team input but his thoughts are his own. I noticed you tried to jamb a binding referendum down Bill's throat yesterday. I will give you a tip that psychological manipulation was probably not the way to go with Bill, and if you have a beef with one of Bill's decisions, go to Bill and talk straight, with no manipulation or hidden agenda.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Clear Light (14th July 2019), Frank V (14th July 2019), greybeard (14th July 2019)

10. Link to Post #226
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Ive also suggested that people could start their own Q forum an still remain members here.
    However if a new forum was started I suspect all of a sudden it would have boundaries rules mods and massive fall outs.
    Avalon has survived for many years through sensible moderation.

Times way back I had a major disagreement with Bill--it was resolved.
    I dont disagree or agree with decisions made by Bill an the team but they are necessary and Im glad its not my responsibility

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Clear Light (14th July 2019), Dennis Leahy (14th July 2019), Frank V (14th July 2019), Praxis (14th July 2019), Wind (14th July 2019)

12. Link to Post #227
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

I thought the topic is not the continuing question whether Q is fake or legit or else. It is about what is perceived as censorship and why - and even assumed Q is not legit, could the threads eventually be allowed to stay in public for educational or similar reasons (free speech?) and under what conditions. What would be the risk?

What I‘ve learnt by now? In terms of energy internet forums are (for a major part) pits full of wild beasts, some good, well-meaning individuals (plus some truly innocent ones) thrown in and a large audience watching. Usually glossed over nicely. It is not advisable to determine who is who because that changes continuously.

This from a passing stranger who tried to settle and rest here for a while.
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 16th July 2019 at 19:17.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Clarity (14th July 2019), ClearWater (14th July 2019), edina (14th July 2019), Gemma13 (14th July 2019), greybeard (14th July 2019), Ivanhoe (14th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th July 2019), mojo (14th July 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019)

14. Link to Post #228
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    By the way our good friend Dennis seemed to be under attacked lately his post are confrontational, definitely different from the good ole Dennis I know. Maybe there is some sort of psychotronic weapon directed and heats up his head. Lets pray for him.
    Hey Bubu, I'm hoping that this is attempted humor. If not, it's pretty mean spirited - especially when I have just had a couple of members that want the forum their way harassing me to try to get to Bill. Yeah, it is Bill's forum. We are here by invitation. It's different than other forums. Avalon is not collapsing, it is experiencing an attempted "takeover" by a dozen people trying to strongarm Bill. Most of the long term members who are Q afficionados or just curious onlookers are not so upset by Bill's decision to move some threads to members only (remember, the actual subject here does not involve blood or psychotronic weapons, the subject here is simply moving threads on a forum on the Internet) that they would quit Avalon. I have a forum that I go to that is dedicated to my make and model of car. I have a forum that I go to that is dedicated to making musical instruments. I don't go to Avalon for those things. That's not what Avalon is. I can't believe there isn't already a forum for Q, but if not, someone can start a Q forum. When you want information on a 1981 Yugo, go to that forum, and then come back to Avalon to share information on other stuff. When you want to immerse in Q, go to the Q forum, and then come back to Avalon to share information on other stuff. No pearl clutching necessary. What would be pitiful would be if long term, interactive members - the vast majority of whom are not engaged with the Q stuff - got bullied by a dozen people who couldn't accept Bill moving some threads. Please don't let those bullies rile you up. It's just noise. How long have you known Bill - a long time, right? Can you have a little faith that Bill knows what he's doing, and that he has been more considerate with some extremely disruptive individuals than most people would ever dream of being. Bill and Avalon could use your support right now. Thanks.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Clear Light (14th July 2019), Frank V (14th July 2019), greybeard (14th July 2019), Matthew (14th July 2019), Wind (14th July 2019)

16. Link to Post #229
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

A massive row going on in UK regarding press censorship.
    Basically private emails by the UK Ambassador in USA about Donald Trump these were leaked to the press.
    These e mails were covered by the Secrets act--only for the eyes of top level Government officials.
    So under investigation by the police
    Todays headlines more leaks The UK ambassador e mailed that Trump in order to get back at the former President cancelled an agreement with Iran.

The ambassador resigned.Trump refuse further dealings with him.
    So the discussion is ---in the name of national interest is it right that these communications are not shown to the public--in the name of public interest is it right that the newspapers publish these sensitive documents.

Is that censorship to try to stop them publishing these communications that were intended only for high ranking officials.
    The publishing has caused untold harm to diplomacy between UK and USA.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

edina (14th July 2019), Frank V (14th July 2019)

18. Link to Post #230
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    ... So I will explain your misinterpretations...
    Well, it's wonderful that you want to continue riffing off of your initial attack on me, but I'm not interested. I'm not trying to win an argument with you. I'm tired of being engaged by you in drama. I have added a little bit to the discussion of censoring, and have no more to add. You are trying to overrule Bill's decisions with your opinions, but too frightened to confront him, and are trying to go through me. I refuse to be your strawman. Leave me out of your trajectory.

If Q is a "movement", it needs a whole forum. You could go start one. It is easy to start a forum - no need to be frightened.

I don't have the influence on Bill's opinion that you seem to think I do. Bill is an independent thinker - he solicits team input but his thoughts are his own. I noticed you tried to jamb a binding referendum down Bill's throat yesterday. I will give you a tip that psychological manipulation was probably not the way to go with Bill, and if you have a beef with one of Bill's decisions, go to Bill and talk straight, with no manipulation or hidden agenda.
    Dennis I really don’t know how you are arriving at this??

I’m expressing my opinions for all to see in a debate amongst members that I also believe is a very important topic.

I have no issue accepting whatever decisions are made from time to time re the Q threads.

From discussions on this thread I was under the impression that the debate was still open and the transfer wasn’t set in stone.

My bad for this misinterpretation.

And as I respect your choices I won't chat with you further.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

mojo (14th July 2019)

20. Link to Post #231
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Hey Bubu, I'm hoping that this is attempted humor. If not, it's pretty mean spirited - especially when I have just had a couple of members that want the forum their way harassing me to try to get to Bill. Yeah, it is Bill's forum. We are here by invitation. It's different than other forums. Avalon is not collapsing, it is experiencing an attempted "takeover" by a dozen people trying to strongarm Bill. Most of the long term members who are Q afficionados or just curious onlookers are not so upset by Bill's decision to move some threads to members only (remember, the actual subject here does not involve blood or psychotronic weapons, the subject here is simply moving threads on a forum on the Internet) that they would quit Avalon. I have a forum that I go to that is dedicated to my make and model of car. I have a forum that I go to that is dedicated to making musical instruments. I don't go to Avalon for those things. That's not what Avalon is. I can't believe there isn't already a forum for Q, but if not, someone can start a Q forum. When you want information on a 1981 Yugo, go to that forum, and then come back to Avalon to share information on other stuff. When you want to immerse in Q, go to the Q forum, and then come back to Avalon to share information on other stuff. No pearl clutching necessary. What would be pitiful would be if long term, interactive members - the vast majority of whom are not engaged with the Q stuff - got bullied by a dozen people who couldn't accept Bill moving some threads. Please don't let those bullies rile you up. It's just noise. How long have you known Bill - a long time, right? Can you have a little faith that Bill knows what he's doing, and that he has been more considerate with some extremely disruptive individuals than most people would ever dream of being. Bill and Avalon could use your support right now. Thanks.
    phsycotronic? yes a humor. that your head is hot in this instance? is serious. That it is mean spirited? yes from your perspective. Coming from me absolutely not, but rather concern. Why is that? I recon we are on same side of the argument at least 8 out of ten times, including the Q thing. The big difference is that I only posted ones or twice in each Q thread then leave alone those who want to be deluded. Why? because I respect their choice. I simply want to express my opinion and that's it. What about you? what did you do? You see we have some similarities we are both "not cowards" passionate in defending the truth and the innocents, at times we go overboard. So i will say i am aware that in this case you are going overboard and I am trying to caution you to calm you. Avalon is in the midst of a storm and your hot head is certainly wont help.

No I dont trust Bills decision to move the Q threads. I dont trust anyone decision unless it resonates with mine. And I think its perfectly fine. To be clear I trust that Bill is doing his best for the good of this forum and its members. And I respect it. I dont insist.

Have you read my appeal to Uli on previous post. How did you interpret it? Is it support to avalon or otherwise.

Yes I have known Bill for quite sometime. I have yelled at him many times. And each time I can only marvel at his actions. So yes Bill has my respect. Hands down the best among forum starters that I have been so far.

Calm down brother. Your one of the superstars here, one of my superstars actually, your actions affects the forum more than most members

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

mojo (14th July 2019), PurpleLama (14th July 2019)

22. Link to Post #232
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 times in 283 posts

I don’t understand why this is being made as if some people are trying to fight Bill for control or make him do things he don’t want. Bill certainly don’t need any forum body guards to protect him from anyone. It’s not about Q at this point. It’s simply a difference of opinions, and since this is Bill’s forum he made his choice and was gracious enough to open a conversation about censorship. No one is forcing Bill to change his mind. The people who don’t like it and find that it’s too much then they can simply leave the forum and save the world somewhere else. If one thing I strongly agree with Dennis is that we are all on the same team and we should never forget that.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

edina (14th July 2019), Frank V (14th July 2019), PurpleLama (14th July 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019)

24. Link to Post #233
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Quote What evidence do you have that can prove to me Trump is good?
    The MSM, the farleft, most Dems, the Cabal, Hollywood, the elite. the globalist and even the Pope oppose him... there you go....
    How does one verify your claims?

For example. THE MSM and most dems and the cabal and the elite all hate Ocassio Cortez. By your logic, You also like her?

By that is me getting sucked down to your game of not actually giving references or pointing to things which are within the purview of the president(like you know when Trump let the CIA hide those JFK files, which btw are still hidden in contradiction to the law).

I like to deal with evidence, which you have not furnished.
    Praxis, I was wondering the same thing. How do you verify your claims?
    Lets start with the JFK files one.

Are you claiming that I am making a false claim?

I assure you I am not.

Go here. https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/release

You will note that April 26th was the last one we got.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________

https://www.archives.gov/press/press-releases/nr18-45

"WASHINGTON —

In accordance with President Trump’s direction on October 26, 2017, the National Archives today posted 19,045 documents subject to the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992 (JFK Act). Released documents are available for download. The versions released today were processed by agencies in accordance with the President’s direction that agency heads be extremely circumspect in recommending any further postponement.

The John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection, established by the National Archives in November 1992, consists of approximately five million pages. The vast majority of the collection has been publicly available without any restrictions since the late 1990s. As permitted by the JFK Act, agencies appealed to the President to continue postponement of certain information beyond October 26, 2017. The President provided agencies with a temporary certification until April 26, 2018 to allow for a re-review of all documents withheld in full or in part under section 5 of the JFK Act and directed agencies to “identify as much as possible that may be publicly disclosed” and to be “extremely circumspect in recommending any further postponement.”

Based on reviews conducted by agencies in accordance with the President’s direction, the National Archives released 3,539 documents on Dec. 15, 10,744 documents on Nov. 17, 13,213 documents on Nov. 9, and 676 documents on Nov. 3 of last year. The 19,045 documents released today represent the final release of documents in accordance with the President’s direction on October 26, 2017.

All documents subject to section 5 of the JFK Act have been released in full or in part. No documents subject to section 5 of the JFK Act remain withheld in full. The President has determined that all information that remains withheld under section 5 must be reviewed again before October 26, 2021 to determine whether continued withholding from disclosure is necessary.

"
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________

Ok So now we need to look at the Presidential directive

It is reported on here.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8324111.html

"While the remaining documents are set to be revealed by October of 2021, national security agencies could still continue to postpone their release."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ________________

And since you are a document nerd and want the source

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Tempo...ohn_F._Kennedy

"Administration of Donald J. Trump , 2017

October 26, 2017

By the President of the United States of America

A Memorandum

Subject: Temporary Certification for Certain Records Related to the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy

Memorandum for the Archivist of the United States and the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies

The American public expects -- and deserves -- its Government to provide as much access as possible to the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records (records) so that the people may finally be fully informed about all aspects of this pivotal event. Therefore, I am ordering today that the veil finally be lifted. At the same time, executive departments and agencies (agencies) have proposed to me that certain information should continue to be redacted because of national security, law enforcement, and foreign affairs concerns. I have no choice --today -- but to accept those redactions rather than allow potentially irreversible harm to our Nation's security. To further address these concerns, I am also ordering agencies to re-review each and every one of those redactions over the next 180 days. At the end of that period, I will order the public disclosure of any information that the agencies cannot demonstrate meets the statutory standard for continued postponement of disclosure under section 5(g)(2)(D) of the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992 (44 U.S.C. 2107 note) (the "Act").

Accordingly, by the authority vested in me as President and Commander in Chief by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, I hereby certify that all information within records that agencies have proposed for continued postponement under section 5(g)(2)(D) of the Act must be temporarily withheld from full public disclosure until no later than April 26, 2018, to allow sufficient time to determine whether such information warrants continued postponement under the Act. This temporary withholding from full public disclosure is necessary to protect against harm to the military defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement, or the conduct of foreign relations that is of such gravity that it outweighs the public interest in immediate disclosure.

I hereby direct all agencies that have proposed postponement of full disclosure to review the information subject to this certification and identify as much as possible that may be publicly disclosed without harm to the military defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement, or conduct of foreign relations.

Any agency that seeks to request further postponement beyond this temporary certification shall adhere to the findings of the Act, which state, among other things, that "only in the rarest cases is there any legitimate need for continued protection of such records." The need for continued protection can only have grown weaker with the passage of time since the Congress made this finding. Accordingly, each agency head should be extremely circumspect in recommending any further postponement of full disclosure of records. Any agency that seeks further postponement shall, no later than March 12, 2018, report to the Archivist of the United States (Archivist) on the specific information within particular records that meets the standard for continued postponement under section 5(g)(2)(D) of the Act. Thereafter, the Archivist shall recommend to me, no later than March 26, 2018, whether the specific information within particular records identified by agencies warrants continued withholding from public disclosure after April 26, 2018.

The Archivist is hereby authorized and directed to publish this memorandum in the Federal Register. "

I know you want the straight juice, so here it is from a .gov

https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...john-f-kennedy

Which you will note that the WIKISource text is actually accurate. But Hey I didnt want you to think I was trying to get you to trust my plan

Which all put together means, I can back up my claim that Donald Trump Helped the Cabal Directly by helping them hide evidence of one of the greatest crimes of our time.
    Praxis, my question was meant to be something for self reflection. I was in no way accusing you of anything. It looks to me like you do really good, tough research. I could learn something from you. I do get the importance of research, and I am learning that through the school of hard knocks, which good or bad seems to my best teacher. Thanks for your thorough response. I did not mean to threaten your research skills and I apologize if you felt I did.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Constance (14th July 2019), Praxis (14th July 2019), PurpleLama (14th July 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019)

26. Link to Post #234
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

No I dont trust Bills decision to move the Q threads. I dont trust anyone decision unless it resonates with mine. And I think its perfectly fine. To be clear I trust that Bill is doing his best for the good of this forum and its members. And I respect it. I dont insist.

Yes I have known Bill for quite sometime. I have yelled at him many times. And each time I can only marvel at his actions. So yes Bill has my respect. Hands down the best among forum starters that I have been so far.
    Just to clarify, the decision to move the threads was unanimous between all the existing moderators. Not just Bill.

To date the moderators, admin and Bill have absolutely no regrets about the decision
    Last edited by Hervé; 14th July 2019 at 13:38. Reason: fixed typo
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bubu (14th July 2019), Constance (14th July 2019), edina (14th July 2019), Frank V (14th July 2019), Hervé (14th July 2019), Mike (14th July 2019), Pam (14th July 2019), Tintin (15th July 2019), Valerie Villars (14th July 2019), Wind (14th July 2019)

28. Link to Post #235
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

I have a question for Bill, regarding this thread.

When you started this thread, what was your intent, and what did you hope to accomplish?

Thanks
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bubu (14th July 2019), Iloveyou (14th July 2019), mojo (14th July 2019), Pam (14th July 2019)

30. Link to Post #236
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Billy (here)

Just to clarify, the decision to move the threads was unanimous between all the existing moderators. Not just Bill.

To date the moderators, admin and Bill have absolutely no regrets about the decision
    Thanks Billy for this clarification. I wrongly interpreted otherwise and this has been reflected in my posts e.g. calling for a vote.

I will ensure my future posts do not resound this error again.
    Last edited by Hervé; 14th July 2019 at 13:39. Reason: fixed quoted typo

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Billy (14th July 2019), Constance (14th July 2019), Iloveyou (14th July 2019), mojo (14th July 2019), Pam (14th July 2019)

32. Link to Post #237
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

I have one last suggestion to make (including to myself). Take a step aside, sit back, breathe deeply and maybe you‘ll have a big laugh. It is not worth the exhaustive turmoil. Whether Trump or Q are bad or not, whether threads are moved or not, it is not worth the energy-draining excitement. Decisions and changes are made in our own personal lives and surroundings. This is just about typing on a keybord. Don‘t waste your time in useless shadow fights and going in circles. Get back to a place where you love and be loved.

And a big thank you to all who have invested their time and put their heart into this. I‘ve learnt a lot.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

edina (14th July 2019), Franny (14th July 2019), Ivanhoe (14th July 2019), mojo (14th July 2019), Pam (14th July 2019)

34. Link to Post #238
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Ive also suggested that people could start their own Q forum an still remain members here.
    However if a new forum was started I suspect all of a sudden it would have boundaries rules mods and massive fall outs.
    Avalon has survived for many years through sensible moderation.

Times way back I had a major disagreement with Bill--it was resolved.
    I dont disagree or agree with decisions made by Bill an the team but they are necessary and Im glad its not my responsibility

Chris
    How would you feel if asked to take your thread somewhere else, because your teachings no longer fit in pa?
    Maybe a good cleansing as we switch sites just case we contaminate the forum.
    With respect Chris I find this a poor idea even though the intent is kind

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Bubu (14th July 2019), Gemma13 (14th July 2019), greybeard (14th July 2019), mojo (14th July 2019)

36. Link to Post #239
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

I don't think a dedicated q forum would be a particular nice place Dennis,one of the reasons you and the mods are appreciated.it takes effort and commitment to keep pa clean.
    I appreciate your warnings against a larp or hoax ,and likely psyop.
    I will watch with diligence the events and predictions surrounding q and not get drawn in.for that thank you Dennis your words haven't gone on deaf ears.
    I follow q but iam not a q follower in that like so many here there is a big difference ,and in this we would like your support if you are so inclined to help protect are right to learn without being called a cultist and many of the other rude and abusive labels thrown at people here who just wish to investigate,in a quiet secure inviroment unique to pa were do many of the wall things are protected for people who else were might be persecuted

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

edina (14th July 2019), Gemma13 (14th July 2019), greybeard (14th July 2019), Ivanhoe (14th July 2019), Jad (14th July 2019), mojo (14th July 2019)

38. Link to Post #240
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Praxis, my question was meant to be something for self reflection. I was in no way accusing you of anything. It looks to me like you do really good, tough research. I could learn something from you. I do get the importance of research, and I am learning that through the school of hard knocks, which good or bad seems to my best teacher. Thanks for your thorough response. I did not mean to threaten your research skills and I apologize if you felt I did.
    I did not feel threatened.

If one feels threatened when asked for evidence of a claim, that speaks volumes about ones internal feelings about the veracity of the claim.

When you asked me for evidence, I know you were doing as more of a meta question or meta point but I wanted you to see what should happen when claims are made. If one claims Trump is fighting the deep state, one needs to provide evidence. As I showed you with one example, I can provide solid evidence that comes from government sources and is confirmed in other MSM sources( not saying I like or read or believe the MSM but many do and so therefore it is a part of the puzzle to keep in mind). Your question did not threaten me at all.

Quite the opposite. I love getting to show why I believe the things I do based on the stuff I read from the horses mouth. When challenged for evidence, it is thrilling!

Here is how it all connects back to putting the Q anon threads into the member only and why Dennis(and myself with many others) and Paul clashed.

When confronted to prove a claim or when presented with counter evidence to one of their claims, nothing productive would ever be produced.
    So the Q thread is less about research and claims and evidence and more about something else. And that something else is fine for members but not for public consumption on what is a reputable and diverse forum.

Lets get back to what Edina just asked about: Why did Bill start this?

And I will repeat my questions from the start:

Have any of your posts been modified or changed without your consent?

Have any threads you have started been removed ?

Have you been muted in any thread on the forum?

Ill bet that most people on here will have to answer a straight no to all these questions.

If you answered no to these questions, then you are mad that this forum is no longer validating your beliefs and not so much at "censorship".

You are not being censored. You can still post.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 12 21 LastLast