Thread: The Giants: The Nephilim Antediluvian Civilization

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: The Giants: The Nephilim Antediluvian Civilization

I downloaded the original video about this ancient Anunnaki who was billed as a Slavic Magician. It will take some time to find it. When discovered in Iran his beard and general appearance were in disarray. It was shampooed by the finders and the outcome was beautiful. I believe two more coffins were found and reported in the video. One was female, the other male and they were deemed to be truly dead, while this King was in a state of stasis. As much as was possible in the video I identified what appeared to be electronic items attached to the arm and/or chest which suggested the items controlling their stasis. If this King was removed to Israel and the Anunnaki are located there, as suggested by Project Camelot, it would be to bring the King out of stasis at the proper time, if still possible. The plate with symbols on his lap may be their form of writing or it may be a gold circuit board connected with his stasis or instructions on how to bring him out of stasis.

I have come to believe that the ornate, in appearance, jeweled crowns worn by very ancient monarchs were in fact mind-reading and other technology in disguise, which allowed them to know and control their enemies and subjects. Their wands may have been in fact laser-like devices to destroy their enemies.

Babylonian depictions of the Anunnaki show them with a device wrapped around the skull looking something like a horn with an open space of forehead only. I believe this to have been a technological device the possible use of which could have been to cool the brain and/or amplify telepathic and other emanations of the brain. This device may have also played a part in linking the "purse-like" object they were always depicted as holding in one hand while holding in the other hand a cone-like object. One thought is that this last object projected energy, perhaps sound, which allowed levitation of heavy objects to take place.
    Last edited by amor; 9th September 2019 at 06:40. Reason: typo

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th November 2019), greybeard (9th September 2019), Jayke (11th November 2019), mountain_jim (9th September 2019), Peter UK (9th September 2019), Sadieblue (22nd May 2020), sunflower (21st May 2020), TelosianEmbrace (9th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Remote Viewing Red Haired Giants

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

amor (10th September 2019), Bill Ryan (9th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (11th November 2019), greybeard (9th September 2019), Jayke (11th November 2019), mountain_jim (10th September 2019), Ol' Roy (31st October 2019), Sadieblue (22nd May 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Here's some giants for you.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

DeeMetrios (22nd May 2020), Denise/Dizi (11th November 2019), Jayke (11th November 2019), Peter UK (31st October 2019), Sadieblue (22nd May 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Hugh Newman | Origins of the Giants in Britain | Origins Conference

MegalithomaniaUK
    73.9K subscribers
    The next Origins Conference is on November 16th 2019 at Steiner House, London. Early-bird tickets available at. http://www.megalithomania.co.uk/origi.... In honour of Anthony Roberts’ ground-breaking book Sowers of Thunder (1978), and a preview of his forthcoming book with Jim Vieira: 'The Giants of Stonehenge and Ancient Britain', Hugh explores the mystery of the giants of the British Isles, starting with the famous founding of Britain by Brutus of Troy, who was said to have defeated a giant called Gogmagog to claim his right to Albion. Hugh looks also at the legends surrounding the Fomorians and Fir Bolg of Ireland, the giants said to have been the mighty megalith builders of England, the ‘Cawr’ giants of Wales, as well as historical accounts of giant human skeletons. Numerous oversized skeletons are reported to have been found in graves around Stonehenge, and hundreds more appear in accounts in other parts of Britain, as do the existence of various giant-sized artefacts. Hugh looks also at the archaeological record and discusses whether a giant population did indeed once inhabit the British Isles, who were responsible for the construction of megalithic monuments. He examines also the power of the British giant myths, which reveal much about the nature of this forgotten population, including the fact that they were geomancers and surveyors and possessed powers like those of shamans, which could change the weather and gave rise to civilization.

Hugh Newman is a world explorer, megalithomaniac and co-author of Giants On Record with Jim Vieira. He has been a regular guest on History Channel’s Ancient Aliens and Search for the Lost Giants and organises the Megalithomania conferences and tours, and co-organises the Origins Conference with Andrew Collins. He lives in Wiltshire.

Filmed at the Origins Conference at Rudolf Steiner House, London in November 2017.

Copyright Megalithomania 2019. All Rights Reserved.

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (11th November 2019), mountain_jim (12th November 2019), Sadieblue (22nd May 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Did Giant Human's Exist? The Enormous Stone Footprint of South Africa

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Jayke (11th November 2019), mountain_jim (12th November 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

Some trailers here: https://lamarzulli.net/product/on-th...-forbidden-tv/ for various videos created by L A Marzulli

"Is there a hidden history? A history so explosive and so radically different than what is being taught in school that, should it become known, could completely rewrite history?

Is this history being deliberately covered up to keep the people – you and me – from finally learning the truth?

L.A. Marzulli has been on a decades-long quest that has taken him around the globe in his quest for answers…and what he has found will tear the cloak of darkness off this hidden history and reveal a past that is almost beyond belief. (Trailers Below)

Who were the mysterious moundbuilders that left massive earthworks throughout North America?
    How did ancient hunter gatherers using primitive tools have time to randomly move millions of tons of dirt to these specific locations?
    How did they keep these structures perfectly level over hundreds and thousands of feet?
    Where did they develop the knowledge of advanced geometry and trigonometry that was necessary to design many of these complex earthworks?
    Why can many of these massive monuments only be seen from the air?
    How is it that every Native American tribe states that the mounds were already present when they arrived… and that they were built by giants?
    What would cause a device used to detect paranormal activity to suddenly exhibit behavior never observed before?
    Why would Mayan elders visit these sites and perform ancient rituals with crystal skulls?
    What is a 4,000 year old stone inscribed “To Baal of the Canaanites” doing in New England?
    Why is it inscribed using an ancient language peculiar to the Phoenicians?
    Why is the site where it was found aligned with such astronomical precision?
    If the ancient Phoenician people were here, why?
    Where did they develop the ability to navigate the ocean and the knowledge of advanced astronomical alignments without the aid of modern telescopes?
    What is the purpose of the strange ovoid indention on the top of a rock that looks suspiciously like an ancient altar used for human sacrifice?
    How is it that the site known as the American Stonehenge is aligned precisely with its more popular counterpart in England? And with the massive buildings in ancient Baalbek, Lebanon, home of the ancient Phoenicians?

EP 4: AMERICAN STONEHENGE THE CANAANITE CONNECTION
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9yE...ature=emb_logo
    American’s Stone Henge is an enigmatic site located in New Hampshire. It holds secrets that are slowly being uncovered due to the continuous work of Dennis Stone and his family. Did the Phoenicians create this site 4000 years ago? Was human sacrifice practiced there? Who is Baal of the Canaanites?

ON THE TRAIL OF THE NEPHILIM EP 3:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tBo...ature=emb_logo
    VOICES FROM THE OTHER SIDE SECRETS OF THE SUPERNATURAL
    What would cause a device used to detect paranormal activity to suddenly exhibit a behavior never observed before?

Can prayer change the way in which the other side interacts with those of us that are still living on this side?

Ancient structures located throughout the American have provided a tantalizing and enigmatic puzzle for generations. Many have attempted to explain their existence by crediting their origins to Native Americans. But Native Americans state that these mounds were already in existence when they found them, and that they were constructed by giants!

EP 2:MATHEMATICAL MYSTERIES OF THE MOUNDBUILDERS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syqL...ature=emb_logo
    Episode 2 on Mound Builders continues to pile on the evidence that the historical narrative we’ve been fed has nothing to do with reality. Those who predated the Indians were far more advanced and what they left behind seems to point back to the trail the Nephilim left behind!
    – Matt Brunet

We have long been taught that giants are the stuff of children’s fairy tales and mythology. Marzulli’s well-documented research challenges the intellectually honest to take a fresh look at this nebulous part of human history.

EP 1:MATHEMATICAL MYSTERIES OF THE MOUNDBUILDERS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMxa...ature=emb_logo
    Two Millennia ago a culture that is still unknown to us today erected thousands of mounds throughout the Midwestern United States to the Gulf of Mexico.

They are called the Hopewell, the Adena or the Mississippian… However, no one knows what these people actually called themselves. In other words, they remain mysterious and unknown to us today.
    "
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

East Sun (20th May 2020), lisalu (21st May 2020), Sadieblue (22nd May 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,484 times in 1,711 posts

"There were giants in those days and after....." is a quote from the Old Testament that is well known, so
    they might have existed some time before or around 5000 years BCA.

But what happened to them is the question? I don't think anyone knows or did Sitchen(sp) mention them?
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Sadieblue (22nd May 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

I think it was Sitchin who said that giants are the result of Annunaki who had stayed on Earth too long.
    Because their bodies were not compatible enough with this planet, so that they could only stay for a certain period of time before they began to grow to an unmanageable size, which is called "gigantism" and is an actual classified medical condition.
    See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigantism
    ...Which also explains why they didn't remain, except perhaps for a few, who are perhaps the remnants of those times.
    Of course, by now they may have found a solution to that problem.

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    "There were giants in those days and after....." is a quote from the Old Testament that is well known, so
    they might have existed some time before or around 5000 years BCA.

But what happened to them is the question? I don't think anyone knows or did Sitchen(sp) mention them?
    Last edited by onawah; 21st May 2020 at 07:52.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

East Sun (22nd May 2020), Sadieblue (22nd May 2020), Siphonemis (26th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The book of Enoch. A great read, I feel like you cant just make that up.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to JDarktide For This Post:

19. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

Not that I'm an expert but I have read the Sitchin books a few times and I don't remember anything about gigantism. They themselves were of larger stature, about ten feet on average, maybe more.

They had a problem with lifespan, something to do with the orbital period differential between Nibiru and Earth, I believe. If they stayed longer than a few thousand years, they would loose their longevity. And that is only for those who were on planet - the Igigi, who stayed in orbit, did not have this problem.

That's from memory, so...
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 22nd May 2020 at 02:43.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

21. Link to Post #31
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

ECUADORIAN GIANT SKELETONS
    May 27, 2020
    By Joseph P. Farrell

The old saying that there were 'giants in the earth' certainly appears to be true according to this
    story spotted by S.D. It caught my eye, for a very specific reason, but we'll get back to that. The
    story itself concerns the discovery of giant skeletons in Ecuador of people whose height was be-
    tween 7 and 8 feet tall. The skeletons were exposed during heavy rains.
    https://archaeology-world.com/ecuado...modern-humans/

Now, what interests me here are these paragraphs:

'According to a research team led by British anthropologist Russell Dement, strikingly tall skeletons
    uncovered in the Amazon region of Ecuador & Peru are undergoing examination in Germany. Will
    these remains prove that a race of tall people existed deep in the Amazon rain forest hundreds of
    years ago?

A half dozen human skeletons from the early 1400s to mid-1500s were confirmed to have been
    discovered, varying from 7 feet and 8 feet (213 to 243 centimeters) in height.

Dement told Cuenca Highlife: “We are very early in our research and I am only able to provide a
    general overview of what we have found. I don’t want to make claims based on speculation since
    our work is ongoing. Because of the size of the skeletons, this has both anthropological & medical
    implications."

In late 2013, Dement received word that a skeleton had been uncovered by a Shuar local, approxi-
    mately 70 miles (112 kilometers) from Cuenca, in Loja Province, Ecuador. Dement traveled to the
    site and recovered the rib cage and skull of a female which had been exposed by flooding.

The bones were thought to date to 600 years ago. The rest of the skeleton was located and, once
    assembled, reportedly measured 7 feet and 4 inches (223.5 centimeters) in height.

Dement told Cuenca Highlife: “The skeletons show no signs of diseases such as the hormonal
    growth problems that are common in most cases of gigantism.

In all the skeletons, the joints seemed healthy & the lung cavity appeared large. One of the skeletons
    that we have dated was of a female who was about 60 when she died, much older than typical cases
    of gigantism.”
    '

The article goes on from there into much more sensational claims, but before we address those, I
    want to consider an implication of the information cited above.

CONTINUE: https://gizadeathstar.com/2020/05/ec...ant-skeletons/
    Last edited by Richter; 28th May 2020 at 08:47.
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Richter For This Post:

Ewan (27th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I located something about the video of the: Annunaki King # 12000 Years Old #, on Youtube.com. There is an explanation of the video's retrieval below. Years ago in 2017 I downloaded this and remember information about it. Somehow, I have lost it from my files. Apparently, in digging a foundation in Iran, a burial vault with three bodies was exhumed. One was the King, two was his assistant and three was his wife. I observed carefully the king's body which seemed to have a device (technology) applied to the chest and arm which I assumed was a suspended animation device. The appearance of the corpse was not clean looking, so the beard etc. was washed and re-photographed. The Queen's body had decayed and was set aside. The second body was shown. The King's body was sent to Israel, most probably to the Anunnaki living there in Demona.

1:37 / 1:37

King Anunnaki's Body # 12000 years old # Iran

Indian Entertainment

Indian Entertainment

Subscribe

Add to

More

Published on Jun 19, 2017

This occurs in Kurdistan, Iran, a country rather closed to the world, at least in the Western world, but it has good relations with Russia. when digging the ground to make the foundations of a house. Then appear a mausoleum containing three coffins, and after more concise excavations, a layer of ground containing the remains of an ancient civilization and the ruins of a city. By the stratum in which it was found, but also thanks to the artifacts found inside, archaeologists determined that the monument and the city were built Sometime between 10 000 and 12000 years old. Of the three sarcophagi found in the mausoleum, we only have video evidence of the first two. We know nothing of the third, or their content, or who was inside.
    As can be seen, it is very difficult from the video to determine the height of the individual, which does not seem to be a giant, even if it seems to be very high. Wearing a crown, suggesting that it was the sovereign of the city, and was buried, as we shall see later, with his wizard, which makes me conclude that in the third sarcophagus should have his wife Queen. There are gold coins placed on the eyes of the king, which is a well-attested habit of antiquity first thrust to the official lie that the ruins are the twelfth century.

Home

Get YouTube Premium

Get YouTube TV

Best of YouTube

Music

Sports

Gaming

Movies & Shows

News

Live

Fashion

Learning

Spotlight

360° Video

Browse channels

Sign in to like videos, comment, and subscribe.

. Sign in .

Last edited by amor; 29th May 2020 at 07:18. Reason: typo

24. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

Amor.

I would be very interested to see those pics but your last post is a giant blank.

Any chance of reposting?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ewan (27th September 2020), greybeard (15th September 2020)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Jim Vieriara and a giant talk

27. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

THE NEPHILIM-Full Documentary

Mirrored from Allen Austin:https://www.youtube.com/user/AllenAust10

Nephilim were offspring of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men" before the Deluge according to Genesis 6:4; the name is also used in reference to giants who inhabited Canaan at the time of the Israelite conquest of Canaan according to Numbers 13:33. A similar biblical Hebrew word with different vowel-sounds is used in Ezekiel 32:27 to refer to dead Philistine warriors.
    All videos,documentaries and much more at:
    http://www.nicholson1968.com/

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Richter (16th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (15th September 2020)

29. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

"A race of giants" - free youtube movie. Basically just a narration though, on the phenomenon ... highlighting the number of times in our history that mentions or reports evidence of the existence of giants. Good for those just starting to look into this topic.

Last edited by DeDukshyn; 15th September 2020 at 19:09.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

greybeard (15th September 2020), Richter (16th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (15th September 2020)

31. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Amor.

I would be very interested to see those pics but your last post is a giant blank.

Any chance of reposting?
    Quote Posted by amor (here)
    I located something about the video of the: Annunaki King # 12000 Years Old #, on Youtube.com. There is an explanation of the video's retrieval below. Years ago in 2017 I downloaded this and remember information about it. Somehow, I have lost it from my files. Apparently, in digging a foundation in Iran, a burial vault with three bodies was exhumed. One was the King, two was his assistant and three was his wife. I observed carefully the king's body which seemed to have a device (technology) applied to the chest and arm which I assumed was a suspended animation device. The appearance of the corpse was not clean looking, so the beard etc. was washed and re-photographed. The Queen's body had decayed and was set aside. The second body was shown. The King's body was sent to Israel, most probably to the Anunnaki living there in Demona.

Not sure if there was any pictures ... I think it was a failed copy and paste from Youtube website that messed up the formatting (lots of hidden page breaks maybe).

But I think Amor was trying to post this maybe? Originally posted by CurEus on the previous page.

Not sure what I think of this ...

Last edited by DeDukshyn; 15th September 2020 at 19:08.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

greybeard (15th September 2020), Richter (16th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (15th September 2020)

33. Link to Post #38
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Not sure if there was any pictures ... I think it was a failed copy and paste from Youtube website that messed up the formatting (lots of hidden page breaks maybe).

But I think Amor was trying to post this maybe? Originally posted by CurEus on the previous page.

Not sure what I think of this ...

It says on YT:
    '*****ATTENTION! THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN PROVED TO BE A HOAX!*****'
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

DeDukshyn (16th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (17th September 2020)

35. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Didn't really seem believable to me either, I was just clarifying what it looked like Amor was trying to post above.

Thanks.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

greybeard (16th September 2020), Richter (18th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (17th September 2020)

37. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Time Of Giants Are Becoming Less Legends And More Facts

In the folklore and mythology of every culture there have been stories and legends of giants. One may wonder if the myths were based on facts, or if the facts actually became distorted into mythological legends over time. In the society in which it is told, a myth is usually regarded as a true account of the remote past. So, does that mean the legend of giants, are a true account from ancient times. Seems that the evidence is growing of their real existence and legends are becoming facts.

All content on this channel is licensed, and or produced by Zohar Entertainment Group/Awakening Expo/Phenomena Magazine

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

DeDukshyn (18th September 2020), Richter (18th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (17th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast