+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whaaaaat??!! (Slavery, the Civil War, and the Lieber Codes)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Whaaaaat??!! (Slavery, the Civil War, and the Lieber Codes)

Hey fellow Avalonians,
    I wonder how many of you know that you are slaves in the good ole United States of America? Or that you don't own jack squat no matter what you used to pay for it because your state owns everything since slaves can't own anything? Or that you really don't have any rights? Look at the evidence shown in this video....

We've been so deceived.....

Take a little time out and watch this video and see just what that corporation (govt wannabe) in District of Criminals have done and have continued to do to us. Guaranteed you won't like hearing this stuff. Documentation is shown, making it believable. As the saying goes, "knowledge is power."

Someday, one of you might be inclined to lead a charge against this nasty business....

I'm an American divine sovereign, an inhabitant of this planet first.... Not a slave. I'm sure you would agree. Something neds to be done to bring this horrible govvt to heel....

I would be all for dismantling that nest of vipers in District of Criminals and starting a fresh new govt which is honorable to the core. Getting rid of all these horrible laws, too. Maybe when Full Disclosure begins....

(Btw did you know that "Vatican" means: "abode of snakes"? So, it would make sense that DC is an extension of that nest of vipers.)

Just curious what you all think.....

Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 12th July 2019 at 17:14.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

onevoice (12th July 2019), robinr1 (12th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th July 2019), Tomkoyote (12th July 2019), toppy (13th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Whaaaaat??!! (Slavery, the Civil War, and the Lieber Codes)

Yes, I am aware of our slavery condition; I read it early 2000 in one of David Icke's books.
    The money you have at the bank is not yours, but the bank's'
    When you buy a house, it is not your land, you are in effect buying a long term lease to leave in it, the land belongs to the government,
    Children under 16 or18 (can't remember exactly) are property of the government,
    There is the "Patriot Act" which when revived allows the government to do practically anything; repossess all the land, freeze all people's accounts, throw anyone in jail for absolutely no reason, and so much more, don't remember all the details.
    The situation is the same in the US or Canada or UK and very likely other countries.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tomkoyote For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (17th July 2019), onevoice (13th July 2019), toppy (13th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Default Re: Whaaaaat??!! (Slavery, the Civil War, and the Lieber Codes)

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    (Btw did you know that "Vatican" means: "abode of snakes"? So, it would make sense that DC is an extension of that nest of vipers.)
    You cant just throw something like that in without sourcing I hope you don't mind if I elaborate.

Quote The word "Vatican" literally means "Divining Serpent," and is derived from Vatis = Diviner and Can = Serpent. Vatican City and St. Peter's Basilica were built on the ancient pagan site called in Latin vaticanus mons or vaticanus collis, which means hill or mountain of prophecy.
    Serpent may also not actually be correct here, more likely Basilisk, hence the Basilica "Abode of the Basilisk" where the relic "Chair of St Peter" is located.

Anyway suffice to say, the Vatican is not what many people think when they have in their minds the love and the light of the purer expressions of the catholic religion.
    Last edited by Anchor; 14th July 2019 at 03:54. Reason: fix markup
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Kalamos (14th July 2019), Maia Gabrial (17th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread