+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Agni Hotra: Ancient Vedic Fire Ceremony

1. Link to Post #1
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Default Agni Hotra: Ancient Vedic Fire Ceremony

What is Agnihotra?

Agnihotra is a Vedic fire technique that is based on the biorhythm of sunrise and sunset. It is the fundamental Homa fire technique and can already be found in the ancient Vedic scriptures. The ritual has also been mentioned in the Bible (Daniel 8.26)

“The vision of the evenings and mornings that has been given you is true, but seal up the vision, for it concerns the distant future.”

The revival of Agnihotra took place with the aim of providing special help for the severe problems of our time: for purification of water, air, earth, and for the regeneration and harmonization of body, mind and soul.

The easily learned fire technique can be performed in a few minutes, regardless of religious affiliation or beliefs.

read more: https://agnihotra-online.com/index.p...t-is-agnihotra

The Origin of Angihotra: The Vedas

https://agnihotra-online.com/index.p...lede/the-vedas

Homa Method Used in Farming

https://agnihotra-online.com/index.p...n/homa-farming

We just attended a lecture and a small Agnihotra ceremony given by Bernd Frank from Homa Hof Heiligenberg, Germany. It was credible, impressive and inspiring - and we’re just preparing to start regular fires on our own. It is a brief, simple ceremony but has to be done accurately according to ancient tradition. I wonder if anyone has done and experienced Agnihotra, for example in gardening, plant- and animal communication?

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

anandacate (13th July 2019), Bill Ryan (13th July 2019), Billy (13th July 2019), Constance (13th July 2019), DeeMetrios (14th July 2019), enfoldedblue (13th July 2019), Franny (13th July 2019), Gracy (13th July 2019), greybeard (13th July 2019), Hym (13th July 2019), Ioneo (13th July 2019), Kryztian (13th July 2019), PurpleLama (13th July 2019), Sadieblue (13th July 2019), shaberon (13th July 2019), silvanelf (13th July 2019), toppy (13th July 2019), Valerie Villars (13th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Agni Hotra: Ancient Vedic Fire Ceremony

Mini Documentary on Agnihotra and Nutrient Density in Agriculture
    (09:00/2019)

Source: Watch on Vimeo

This documentary explores Agnihotra and its role in increasing plant nutrient density and promoting atmospheric healing, so we can grow more nutrient dense foods with our agricultural practices, to foster a healthy, free-thinking human population.
    Awaken Inner Fire has begun creating a full-length feature documentary to explore the science of Agnihotra, and its healing applications to nuclear radiation mitigation, nutrient density of foods, malnutrition, and other issues impacting humanity and the environment.

HOW DOES AGNIHOTRA WORK?

How to perform Angnihotra

Last edited by Iloveyou; 13th July 2019 at 11:44.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th July 2019), Caliban (13th July 2019), Constance (13th July 2019), DeeMetrios (14th July 2019), enfoldedblue (13th July 2019), Franny (13th July 2019), greybeard (13th July 2019), Hym (13th July 2019), Ioneo (13th July 2019), PurpleLama (13th July 2019), Sadieblue (13th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (13th July 2019), toppy (13th July 2019), Wmel (14th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Carrots grown with Homa Farming

AGNIHOTRA ASH MEDICINES APPLICATIONS

Agnihotra ash powder is the basis for all applications. Agnihotra ash cannot be bought or sold. For best results it is highly recommended that people perform sunrise/sunset Agnihotra for themselves. This way, a fresh supply of Agnihotra ash is available for making their own medicinal preparations.

Please refer to the book, Homa Therapy – The Ancient Science of Healing by Monica Koch, for complete instructions for preparation and application of Agnihotra ash medicines. You can prepare the following home remedies and many others for yourself.

Monika Koch: „Homa Therapy. The Ancient Science of Healing“ (free ebook)

http://homatherapyindia.com/free-e-book/

Also available in German, Spanish, Czech, Russian, Thai.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th July 2019), Constance (13th July 2019), DeeMetrios (14th July 2019), Franny (13th July 2019), Hym (13th July 2019), Ioneo (13th July 2019), PurpleLama (13th July 2019), Sadieblue (13th July 2019), toppy (13th July 2019), Valerie Villars (13th July 2019), Wmel (14th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,945 times in 4,050 posts

This is the gold mine.

If someone were to ask, how were the Vedas composed, that was from trance-possession by Agni.

As a Buddhist, I have found two things: the Puranas are muddled, or, the descriptions of Agni's forty-nine powers and so forth are not the same in different accounts. Secondly, Buddha himself recommends performing an Inner Homa, in other words, to meditate based on Agni. You may not be able to make or do everything they have at the temples, so, meditate based on the inner meaning, following the template however possible. I don't know about occult sciences such as rapid growth, although I accept that Agni can do it. I do know about transcendentalism, at which, I would have to say the larger Hotra is incredible.

The "real" way uses a blast furnace at some 3,000 degrees, and most of us are not in a position to build a temple or walk to a sacred river. I can't say much about the full blown ritual. I can say that even just used as a meditation, it would be huge. Difficult. Something we would probably just do on New Year's or some other auspicious occasion.

But when you get down to it, this is the "real" Fire Philosophy which inspired Zoroastrianism, Rosicrucianism, etc. I have transcribed the Hotra with supporting information in post 263. If you study this deeply, it no doubt is the root of what I would call occultism, Raja Yoga. 262 has nuts and bolts of some of the terminology. I would like to push the Roerich's Agni Yoga out of the way. Look at the actual thing and you will start to understand milk and horses much differently.

As one example, what they call Electric Fire, Vaidyut, does include lightning, but it seems to me from the original sources, its name is Ocean Fire or Watery Fire, which would mean something to alchemists.

This is a vast subject, but, as far as I can tell, it is a useful guide for deity systems such as Sarasvati, Lakshmi, Ganesh. We are not quite given 100% of everything in startling detail, but, I believe the major basis of it is correct. There isn't really a way to avoid Indic languages in order to understand it. One would have to have some familiarity with Puranic legends and the Ramayana. From there we can find that Sita was an adept of Agni Vaisvanara, or, so to speak, approached Agni by a type of expanding Vishnu meditation. She lived only shortly before Buddha in the same area. And so what we are suggesting is that Buddha was the highest adept, and therefor was in a position to make a few modifications. In other words, it either is the Aryan system, or, the principal background for finding how Buddhism works. My old posts are a bit messy, but, that one may be giving out too much. If you start to see Agni you will permanently alter reality.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th July 2019), Constance (13th July 2019), DeeMetrios (14th July 2019), Franny (13th July 2019), Iloveyou (14th July 2019), Ioneo (13th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread