+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast

Thread: Other 'Q' conversations, including some Questions and Answers

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Other 'Q' conversations, including some Questions and Answers

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Not wanting still to disrupt the flow of the main thread, so, heres my latest question if anyone wants to take it up.

I continue to see X22 videos popping up describing DS as being in panic, so I did some quick digging, and found this theme goes back to atleast last Feb. Now here's the thing, panic is a short term bodily function related to fight or flight, the only time it continues on and on is if one has a disorder possibly requiring medication.

Going on 9 months now is a loooooooooong time to be in a state of panic, it seems as though the immediate danger causing this is always imminent, yet never strikes.

I don't think that a long, sustained state of panic is possible, whether for an individual, a group, or an entire institution. They would eventually have time to calm down, assess the situation, and deal with it from there in a more thinking manner, beyond fight or flight.

Can anyone explain what part of this ongoing, long term state of panic that I may be missing? This was posted on main Q thread 23 Feb. 2019.
    Generalised Anxiety Disorder is a thing, and is prominent in people who rise to power using deceit and unscrupulous means (they often have a constant worry that others are out to get them, the same way they’ve been out to get others).

Greta Thunberg is a great example of a Soros hired actress who plays the GAD thing to the point of Shakespearean comedy.

Examples of mental illness in recent political hot topics
    Adam Schiff inventing an imagined conversation and using it to impeach Trump (even though the real transcript is open for all to see) = mentally unhinged.
    Rachel Maddow coming to terms with Muellers Russia hoax = mentally unhinged.
    The ridiculous hysterics over the Kavanaugh appointment last year = mentally unhinged.
    Peter Strzok’s bizarre ‘demonically possessed’ congressional testimony = mentally unhinged.
    Anyone who supports chemical and surgical transgender mutilation for preteens = mentally unhinged.

The deep state is ultimately comprised of a bloated beurocracy of level 6 alarmists. Generalised Anxiety Disorder is central to the level 6 psychology, hence the constant alarmism and OCD of wanting to micromanage every facet of world affairs (the dream of global hegemony or global communism).

Level 6 pathology stems from a subjective interpretation of reality
    Quote subjectivism is the path to the devil — “A man who lies to himself, and believes his own lies, becomes unable to recognize truth, either in himself or in anyone else, and he ends up losing respect for himself and for others. When he has no respect for anyone, he can no longer love, and in him, he yields to his impulses, indulges in the lowest form of pleasure, and behaves in the end like an animal in satisfying his vices. And it all comes from lying — to others and to yourself.”

― Fyodor Dostoyevsky
    Level 6 liberalism is the source of all the ‘Clown World’ memes on social media.

How does the level 6 psychology interpret clowns, in an anxious ridden and alarmist way no doubt:

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (11th December 2019), Franny (2nd November 2019), Gracy (2nd November 2019), Ivanhoe (3rd November 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd November 2019)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Going on 9 months now is a loooooooooong time to be in a state of panic, it seems as though the immediate danger causing this is always imminent, yet never strikes.

I don't think that a long, sustained state of panic is possible, whether for an individual, a group, or an entire institution. They would eventually have time to calm down, assess the situation, and deal with it from there in a more thinking manner, beyond fight or flight.

Can anyone explain what part of this ongoing, long term state of panic that I may be missing? This was posted on main Q thread 23 Feb. 2019.

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Dave Janda does the X22 Spotlight (again)

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Yeah it's a good point. The only things people focus on are usually less important and sometimes not even real. They often miss the real even when right in front of them. You know, like DJT's response when things got heated in NY and he didn't get his way. To run off, throw a tantrum and move to a new state. And it's the old state's fault for not appreciating him of course. The psychology behind the action is the same that drives him to comb his hair as he does, "NARCISSISTIC INSECURITY" which is a bad thing to see in a world leader no matter the country. Yet no one picks up on it! Amazing! It's an easy attack zone right there wide open into his psyche and no one uses it. If I was ruthless that's where i'd hit him.
    Well I was really trying to leave Trump out of it, and focus on the information circle surrounding him (whether pro or con), or any other president for that matter. My question directly concerns atleast 9 straight months of X22 breathlessly reporting DS now in a state of panic.

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Generalised Anxiety Disorder is a thing, and is prominent in people who rise to power using deceit and unscrupulous means (they often have a constant worry that others are out to get them, the same way they’ve been out to get others).
    I see it's a disorder Jayke, but only in the sense of any other person who has a disorder with continuous panic/anxiety attacks and such.

X22 is very deliberately implying that DS is for some time now in a constant state of panic, because of very explicit moves and pressures being applied to it, not some general state of paranoia that people in seats of high power have probably suffered from time immemorial.

4. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

I see it's a disorder Jayke, but only in the sense of any other person who has a disorder with continuous panic/anxiety attacks and such.

X22 is very deliberately implying that DS is for some time now in a constant state of panic, because of very explicit moves and pressures being applied to it, not some general state of paranoia that people in seats of high power have probably suffered from time immemorial.
    Are you implying generalised anxiety disorder is mere paranoia rather than anxiety? Anxiety can be a factor in paranoia, but generalised anxiety disorder manifests more in the form of panic attacks.

Dictionary definitions
    Quote panic = sudden uncontrollable fear or anxiety, often causing wildly unthinking behaviour.
    Quote Paranoia = a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically worked into an organized system. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder, of drug abuse, or of a serious condition such as schizophrenia in which the person loses touch with reality.
    It’s the level 5 character types who suffer the most from paranoia (chronic cortisol response), the level 6 people just have overactive amygdalas (sensitivity to epinephrine). Subtle difference in brain chemistry but it does lead to very pronounced and delineated character type behaviours.

The bloated bureaucracy is mostly made up of the level 6 character types i.e. the politicians and media pundits. The paranoid level 5’s make up the money cartel operators within the deep state, the hidden hand that work from the shadows.

How do you know these deep state operators aren’t panicking? it’s obvious the level 6 type ones are.

X22 does pump out a lot of content I must admit, but they’re generally high-quality, evidence backed analysis of ongoing events.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Gracy (2nd November 2019)

6. Link to Post #124
    Language
    English
    Thanks

How do you know these deep state operators aren’t panicking? it’s obvious the level 6 type ones are.
    Because again Jayke, panic is a short term phenomena. What you're pointing at is generalized criminal anxiety of being caught, not full blown fight or flight panic. I see zero credible evidence of swamp draining panic from X22, or anyone else.

Lip service? You betchya, as in the lie that we're leaving Syria, even though we're not only really staying and becoming more entrenched, but now pirating their oil to boot.

Actual evidence that anything is changing on a fundamental level? Sorry, not seeing it.

To be clear, this is not about Trump, it's not about any president, its about how this nation continues to do it's business in general.
    Last edited by Gracy; 2nd November 2019 at 21:56.

7. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Because again Jayke, panic is a short term phenomena. What you're pointing at is generalized criminal anxiety of being caught, not full blown fight or flight panic. I see zero credible evidence of swamp draining panic from X22, or anyone else.

Lip service? You betchya, as in the lie that we're leaving Syria, even though we're not only really staying and becoming more entrenched, but now pirating their oil to boot.

Actual evidence that anything is changing on a fundamental level? Sorry, not seeing it.

To be clear, this is not about Trump, it's not about any president, its about how this nation continues to do it's business in general.
    Surely you would concede that panic can occur frequently in various and differing events causing short term panic runs to correct? Multiple events lead to multiple reactions to counter and it is only logical to me that some of those short term maneuvers would be carried out in or near panic mode by operators trying to please a very demanding superior.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Gracy (2nd November 2019), Jayke (2nd November 2019)

9. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Surely you would concede that panic can occur frequently in various and differing events causing short term panic runs to correct? Multiple events lead to multiple reactions to counter and it is only logical to me that some of those short term maneuvers would be carried out in or near panic mode by operators trying to please a very demanding superior.
    Exactly! Generalised Anxiety is very different than just a singular panic attack. When anxiety becomes generalised, panic attacks occur frequently in waves, and almost anything can become a trigger. It’s not the same as the short term panic one might experience at losing ones keys or forgetting to pick your kids up from school. Generalised anxiety can be crippling!

If the Democratic Party was a person, the rancid coup attempts they keep pushing would be a sign of cognitive impairment brought about through a heightened state of anxiety. The more those coup attempts fail, the more panicked those politicians are visibly freaking out.

The oil in Syria is pushed by the money men, and as I pointed out in my previous post, it’s a different character archetype running those elements of deep state affairs—paranoia—like maybe Israel shutting down its diplomatic embassies after the announced Syria withdrawal would be indicative of the level 5 types acting in a panicked manner.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Gracy (3rd November 2019)

11. Link to Post #127
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What evidence does X22 show, beyond conjecture, that demonstrate DS is in danger and in a state of deep constant panic?

The oil in Syria is pushed by the money men, and as I pointed out in my previous post, it’s a different character archetype running those elements of deep state affairs—paranoia—like maybe Israel shutting down its diplomatic embassies after the announced Syria withdrawal would be indicative of the level 5 types acting in a panicked manner.
    Are you saying the current pres has nothing to do with the banditry of Syria's oil?

12. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Which videos of X22’s have you watched all the way through? Understood without prejudice? and comprehended the implications of after following through with your own research and observations?

For me, X22 did an interesting video with Harley Schlanger a few weeks ago...

Even the level 5 money men ARE beginning to panic:========

China Breaks the Western Debt Stranglehold on the World

The west has colonized, exploited, ravaged and assassinated the people of the Global South for hundreds of years.

Up to the mid-20th Century Europe has occupied Africa, and large parts of Asia.

In Latin America, though much of the sub-Continent was “freed” from Spain and Portugal in the 19th Century – a new kind of colonization followed by the new Empire of the United States – under the so-called Monroe Doctrine, named after President James Monroe (1817 -1825), forbidding Europeans to interfere in any “American territory”. Latin America was then and is again today considered Washington’s Backyard.

In the last ten years or so, Washington has launched the Monreo Doctrine 2.0. This time expanding the interference policy beyond Europe – to the world. Democratic sovereign governments in Latin America that could choose freely their political and economic alliances in the world are not tolerated. China, entering into partnership agreements with Latin American countries, sought after vividly by the latter – is condemned by the US and the west, especially vassalic Europe.

Therefore, democratically elected center-left governments had to be “regime-changed’ – Honduras, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Brazil, Peru, Paraguay. So far, they stumbled over Venezuela, Cuba, Nicaragua – and maybe Mexico.

Venezuela and Cuba are being economically strangled to exhaustion. But they are standing tall as pillars in defending the Latin American Continent – with economic assistance and military advice from China and Russia.

Latin America is waking up – and so is Africa.

In Latin America, street protests against the US / IMF imposed debt trap and de consequential austerity programs, making the rich richer and the poor poorer, are raging in Honduras, Nicaragua, Ecuador, Chile, Argentina and even in Brazil. In Argentina, in a democratic election this past weekend, 27 October, the people deposed neoliberal President Macri. He was put in the Presidency via “tricked” elections by Washington in 2015. Macri ruined the prosperous country in his 4 year-reign. He privatized public services and infrastructure, education, health, transportation – and more, leading to hefty tariff increases, worker layoffs, unemployment and poverty. Poverty, at about 15% in 2015, when Macri took office, soared to over 40% in October 2019.

In 2018 Macri contracted the largest ever IMF loan of US$ 57.2 billion – a debt trap, if there was ever one. The new, just elected Fernandez-Fernandez center-left Government will have to devise programs to counter the impact of this massive debt.

All over in Latin America, people have had enough of the US / western imposed austerity and simultaneous exploitation of their natural resources. They want change – big style. They seek to detach from the economic and financial stranglehold of the west. They are looking for China and Russia as new partners in trade and in financial contracts.

The same in Africa – neocolonialism by the west, mostly France and the UK, through financial oppression, unfair trading deals and wester imposed – and militarily protected – despotic and corrupt leaders, has kept Africa poor and desolate after more than 50 years of so-called Independence. Africa is arguably still the Continent with the most natural resources the west covets and needs to preserve its luxury life style and continuous armament.

People, who do not conform, especially younger politicians and economists, who protest and speak out, because they see clearly through the western imposed economic crimes committed on a daily basis, are simply assassinated or otherwise silenced.

Here too, Africans are quietly seeking to move out of the claws of the west, seeking new relations with China and Russia. The recent Russian-African summit in Sochi was a vivid example.

China is invited to build infrastructure, fast trains, roads, ports and industrial parks – and the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) is more than welcomed in Africa, as it projects common and equal development for all to benefit. BRI is the epitome for building a Community with a Shared Future for Mankind. China also offers a gradual release from the US / western dominated dollar-debt claws. Freeing a country from the dollar-based economy, is freeing it from the vulnerability of US / western imposed sanctions. This is an enormous relief that literally every country of the Global South – and possibly even Europe – is hoping for.

However, as could be expected, the west, led by the US of A, is pouncing China for engaging in “debt trap diplomacy”. Exactly the contrary of what is actually happening.

The truth is, though, countries throughout the world, be it in Africa, Asia, South Pacific and Latin America, are choosing to partner with China by their free will. According to a statement by a high-level African politician “China does not force or coerce us into a deal, we are free to choose and negotiate a win-win situation.” – That says it all.

The difference between the west and east is stark. While anybody and any country that does not agree with the US dictate and doctrine, risks being regime-changed or bombed, China does not impose her new Silk Road – the BRI – to any country. China invites, respecting national sovereignty. Who wants to join is welcome to do so. That applies as much to the Global South, as it does to Europe.

China’s President Xi Jinping launched the BRI in 2013. In 2014 Mr. Xi visited Madame Merkel in Germany, offering her to be at that time the western-most link to the BRI. Ms. Merkel under the spell of Washington, declined. President Xi returned and China continued working quietly on this fabulous worldwide economic development project – BRI – THE economic venture of the 21st Century, so massive that it was incorporated in 2017 into the Chinese Constitution.

It took the west however 6 years to acknowledge this new version of the more than 2000-year-old Silk Road. Only in 2019, the western mainstream media started reporting on the BRI – and always negatively, of course. The preaching was and still is – beware of the Chinese Dragon, they will dominate you and everything you own with their socialism.

This train of thought is typically western. Aggression seems to be in the genes of western societies, of western culture, as the hundreds of years of violent and despotic colonization and exploitation – and ongoing – are proving. Does it have to do with western monotheistic doctrines? – This is pure speculation, of course.

Again, the truth is multi-fold. – First, China does not have a history of invasion. China seeks a peaceful and egalitarian development of trade, science and foremost human wellbeing – a Tao tradition of non-aggression. Second, despite the “warnings” from the throne of the falling empire, about a hundred countries have already subscribed to participate in BRI – and that voluntarily. And third, China and Russia and along with them the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) are in a solid economic and defense alliance which encompasses close to half of the world population and about one third of the globes total economic output.

Hence, SCO members are – or may be, if they so choose – largely detached from the dollar hegemony. The western privately run and Wall Street controlled monetary transfer system, SWIFT, is no longer needed by SCO countries. They deal in local currencies and / or through the Chinese Interbank Payment System (CIPS).

It is no secret, that the empire, headquartered in Washington, is gradually decaying, economically as well as militarily. It’s just a matter of time. How much time, is difficult to guess. But Washington’s everyday behavior of dishing out sanctions left and right, disrupting international monetary transactions, confiscating and stealing other countries assets around the world, puts ever more nails in the Empire’s coffin. By doing this, America is herself committing economic and monetary suicide. Who wants to belong to a monetary system that can act willy-nilly to a county’s detriment? There is no need for outside help for this US-sponsored pyramid fiat monetary system to fall. It’s a house of cards that is already crumbling by its own weight.

The US dollar was some 20-25 years ago still to the tune of 90% the domineering reserve currency in the world. Today that proportion has declined to less than 60% – and falling. It is being replaced primarily by the Chinese yuan as the new reserve currency.

This is what the US-initiated trade war is all about – discrediting the yuan, a solid currency, based on China’s economy – and on gold. “Sanctioning” the Chinese economy with US tariffs, is supposed to hurt the yuan, to reduce its competition with the dollar as a world reserve currency. To no avail. The yuan is a worldwide recognized solid currency, the currency of the second largest economy. By some standards, like accounted by PPP (Purchasing Power Parity), the most important socioeconomic indicator for mankind, China is since 2017 the world’s number one economy.

This, and other constant attacks by Washington, is a typical desperate gesture of a dying beast – thrashing wildly left and right and above and below around itself to bring down into its grave as many perceived adversaries as possible. There is of course a clear danger that this fight for the empire’s survival might end nuclear – god forbid!

China’s and Russia’s policy, philosophy and diplomacy of non-aggression may save the world from extinction – including the people of the United States of America.

Peter Koenig is an economist and geopolitical analyst. After working for over 30 years with the World Bank he penned Implosion, an economic thriller, based on his first-hand experience. Exclusively for the online magazine “New Eastern Outlook.”
    =========

In regards to Trump, if you’d followed through with research I suggested you do on this thread during our last conversation several months ago, you’d have a much better understanding of what Trump is and isn’t trying to achieve, and what forces he’s up against within his own legal framework of government. (You’ve had plenty of time to catch up now—feigning ignorance of these issues just makes it feel like you’re playing your street epistemology game and getting kicks out of being a contrarian—rather than having a sincere desire to understand the truth.)

Try reviewing Thierry Meyssan at https://www.voltairenet.org/en if you have a sincere desire to understand the situation in the Middle East.

Even Syria’s president Assad said recently that Donald Trump is ‘the best US president’ ever. Do you want me to explain how Trump being open and transparent about remaining in Syria for oil is a major blow to the level 5 deep state operators who stayed in Syria for oil despite Trump telling them he wants to leave? Because that kind of openness and transparency causes level 5 people—the ones who prefer to remain hidden and operate quietly in the shadows—to panic!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (11th December 2019)

14. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

What evidence does X22 show, beyond conjecture, that demonstrate DS is in danger and in a state of deep constant panic?

Are you saying the current pres has nothing to do with the banditry of Syria's oil?
    I really don't listen to x22 so I can't say. My point is that anyone, even those not listening to x22 can see that there are numerous examples of panic talks and negotiations going on all over the political arena. I mean the facial expressions alone, the tears, the hatred and vindictiveness. These are all high emotions that elicit high emotion responses in short bursts that would parallel with panic. To me proof doesn't need to be from x22 it's in media sound bites watching witnesses, watching Schiff, and Pelosi, contort all over the place, studder, I mean these are all various forms of dealing with the kind of high anxiety stresses that are always surrounded by some levels of panic. Schiff's entire secretive inquiry and his secret whistleblower and his secret solid evidence of Russian collusion are all other examples I see and I don't even need x22!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Gracy (3rd November 2019), Jayke (3rd November 2019)

16. Link to Post #130
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Which videos of X22’s have you watched all the way through? Understood without prejudice? and comprehended the implications of after following through with your own research and observations?
    I've watched a couple here and there, and maybe a few minutes of several just to get the gist. So far as prejudice is concerned I don't have a dog in this fight, I simply dont see X22 as a credible source of information. Obviously we'll disagree on this point, and that's okay.

I'm not going to comment on the demeaning lecture, so straight to Syria.

Even Syria’s president Assad said recently that Donald Trump is ‘the best US president’ ever.
    Now that's putting a positive spin on a Cat 5 insult! I think this may well be how Q stays in business. Let's break down exactly what Assad said here, and thank you by the way for that, because I hadn't seen this quote.

Quote All American presidents commit crimes and end up taking the Nobel Prize and appear as a defender of human rights and the 'unique' and 'brilliant' American or western principles.

But all they are is a group of criminals who only represent the interests of the American lobbies of large corporations in weapons, oil and others. Trump speaks with transparency to say 'We want the oil'…What do we want more than a transparent foe?
    All he's basically saying is that US presidents are criminals, a cog in the wheel of DS, but atleast THIS current US president is open about it.

You know what? On that front I totally agree with him. If I'm forced to have a fight to the death with some foe come gunning for me, I'd much prefer that foe to announce himself at the front gate like Achilles did with Hector, rather than slithering about in stealth, and acting like a really great guy like Obama did while preparing to slip a knife in my back.

On this front is where I think Trump is doing a great service, he just doesnt give a flyin s**t lol. Like Assad pointed out he's ripped off the mask of smiling, polite statesman, that hides the heartless criminal within.

One other thing. Where is the concern for Syria, and the Syrian people, in all of this? It's almost like... they're not really even relevant, not even a concern, that this is just a big, neutral chess board, and the people are nothing but the sacrificial pawns.

Jayke, their country is being raped militarily, and economically strangled with sanctions, how does this make Trump the good guy as he loots their oil to boot? I know he didn't start this fire but, he sure as hell ain't ending it...

Do you want me to explain how Trump being open and transparent about remaining in Syria for oil is a major blow to the level 5 deep state operators who stayed in Syria for oil despite Trump telling them he wants to leave?
    Yes, please explain to me how being open and honest about the US looting Syria's oil, selling on the black market to pay for more destruction of Syria, is a blow to DS. I'm all ears...

Because that kind of openness and transparency causes level 5 people—the ones who prefer to remain hidden and operate quietly in the shadows—to panic!
    You mean people like this guy? His Treasury Secretary who should be in prison for robbing people of their homes in California? What level are billionaireGoldman Sachs/hedge fund guys like this? Please educate me.

Name:  Steve Mnuchin.jpg
Views: 180
Size:  10.5 KB

My point is that anyone, even those not listening to x22 can see that there are numerous examples of panic talks and negotiations going on all over the political arena. I mean the facial expressions alone, the tears, the hatred and vindictiveness. These are all high emotions that elicit high emotion responses in short bursts that would parallel with panic.
    Thanks for keeping it more on topic Ratszinger.

I just see the types you're talking about here as seething little vindictive trolls with TDS, I don't see panic.

Why would people like Schiff and Pelosi be panicking? Are they worried about that ever imminent mass frog march to Gitmo or something? Serious question, what do they have to panic over beyond the typical loss of political power and influence, can you show me something I may have missed?
    Last edited by Gracy; 3rd November 2019 at 14:26.

17. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

I've watched a couple here and there, and maybe a few minutes of several just to get the gist. So far as prejudice is concerned I don't have a dog in this fight, I simply dont see X22 as a credible source of information. Obviously we'll disagree on this point, and that's okay.

I'm not going to comment on the demeaning lecture, so straight to Syria.

Even Syria’s president Assad said recently that Donald Trump is ‘the best US president’ ever.
    Now that's putting a positive spin on a Cat 5 insult! I think this may well be how Q stays in business. Let's break down exactly what Assad said here, and thank you by the way for that, because I hadn't seen this quote.

Quote All American presidents commit crimes and end up taking the Nobel Prize and appear as a defender of human rights and the 'unique' and 'brilliant' American or western principles.

But all they are is a group of criminals who only represent the interests of the American lobbies of large corporations in weapons, oil and others. Trump speaks with transparency to say 'We want the oil'…What do we want more than a transparent foe?
    All he's basically saying is that US presidents are criminals, a cog in the wheel of DS, but atleast THIS current US president is open about it.

You know what? On that front I totally agree with him. If I'm forced to have a fight to the death with some foe come gunning for me, I'd much prefer that foe to announce himself at the front gate like Achilles did with Hector, rather than slithering about in stealth, and acting like a really great guy like Obama did while preparing to slip a knife in my back.

On this front is where I think Trump is doing a great service, he just doesnt give a flyin s**t lol. Like Assad pointed out he's ripped off the mask of smiling, polite statesman, that hides the heartless criminal within.

One other thing. Where is the concern for Syria, and the Syrian people, in all of this? It's almost like... they're not really even relevant, not even a concern, that this is just a big, neutral chess board, and the people are nothing but the sacrificial pawns.

Jayke, their country is being raped militarily, and economically strangled with sanctions, how does this make Trump the good guy as he loots their oil to boot? I know he didn't start this fire but, he sure as hell ain't ending it...

Do you want me to explain how Trump being open and transparent about remaining in Syria for oil is a major blow to the level 5 deep state operators who stayed in Syria for oil despite Trump telling them he wants to leave?
    Yes, please explain to me how being open and honest about the US looting Syria's oil, selling on the black market to pay for more destruction of Syria, is a blow to DS. I'm all ears...

Because that kind of openness and transparency causes level 5 people—the ones who prefer to remain hidden and operate quietly in the shadows—to panic!
    You mean people like this guy? His Treasury Secretary who should be in prison for robbing people of their homes in California? What level are billionaireGoldman Sachs/hedge fund guys like this? Please educate me.

Attachment 41765

My point is that anyone, even those not listening to x22 can see that there are numerous examples of panic talks and negotiations going on all over the political arena. I mean the facial expressions alone, the tears, the hatred and vindictiveness. These are all high emotions that elicit high emotion responses in short bursts that would parallel with panic.
    Thanks for keeping it more on topic Ratszinger.

I just see the types you're talking about here as seething little vindictive trolls with TDS, I don't see panic.

Why would people like Schiff and Pelosi be panicking? Are they worried about that ever imminent mass frog march to Gitmo or something? Serious question, what do they have to panic over beyond the typical loss of political power and influence, can you show me something I may have missed?
    Are you actually serious?? Trump being re-elected of course! What else could it be but Trump? The one thing you don't want to talk about but that is the whole motive behind it. Keep Trump out of the oval office is their mantra and you've completely missed it. Whoosh! Right over your head!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Gracy (3rd November 2019), Jayke (3rd November 2019)

19. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Oh I should probably point out that there is a saying that in life you don't want to go around focusing on what you don't want because all universe hears you saying is what you want. It doesn't understand not wanting or hear it. Anti-gun means more guns. Anti-abortion more abortion and so on. Pro-life is the proper forward motion thought pattern. The democrats are so focused on what they don't want, "Trump's re-election", that they've lost complete track of a winning train of thought toward winning. Focus on what they don't want means more Trump.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Gracy (3rd November 2019), Jayke (21st March 2020)

21. Link to Post #133
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The democrats are so focused on what they don't want, "Trump's re-election", that they've lost complete track of a winning train of thought toward winning. Focus on what they don't want means more Trump.
    I agree. I would say to them if you want Trump's base to show up in hordes like gang busters, and you want to crown a has been mobster like Joe Biden (Hillary 2.0) to be your "Never Trumper" candidate, then by golly keep on keepin on with that losing strategy.
    Last edited by Gracy; 3rd November 2019 at 15:06.

22. Link to Post #134
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Are you actually serious?? Trump being re-elected of course! What else could it be but Trump? The one thing you don't want to talk about but that is the whole motive behind it. Keep Trump out of the oval office is their mantra and you've completely missed it. Whoosh! Right over your head!
    Woops I missed this one!

To be clear, I'm not avoiding talking about anything here Ratszinger, just that the whole gist of my question was centered around this supposed mass, sweeping, never ending DS panic because the hammer is always about to fall (but never does) and they're all bound for Gitmo.

Not about these petty, sniveling democrats suffering from TDS.

Speaking of which, how did it go whoosh right over my head, when I mentioned TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) in part of my answer to you?

I just see the types you're talking about here as seething little vindictive trolls with TDS,
    I guess I could have added that they would be better off trying to sleigh their boogey man at the ballot box, and not this constant Russia/impeachment nonsense, is that better?

But again, I'm after bigger fish.

23. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Woops I missed this one!

To be clear, I'm not avoiding talking about anything here Ratszinger, just that the whole gist of my question was centered around this supposed mass, sweeping, never ending DS panic because the hammer is always about to fall (but never does) and they're all bound for Gitmo.

Not about these petty, sniveling democrats suffering from TDS.

Speaking of which, how did it go whoosh right over my head, when I mentioned TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) in part of my answer to you?

I just see the types you're talking about here as seething little vindictive trolls with TDS,
    I guess I could have added that they would be better off trying to sleigh their boogey man at the ballot box, and not this constant Russia/impeachment nonsense, is that better?

But again, I'm after bigger fish.
    I find it interesting that you consider some of the people mentioned as trolls when they have a very high security clearance perhaps even higher than that of Trump. The position of Schiff and Pelosi is not that of trolls but they are part of the deep state in that they follow the orders from them down and do their bidding. Anyone that thinks deep state isn't real need simply look at the postal money and how it mysteriously disappears because there is a certain three letter agency with a back door to funnel funds directly from them and I understand if not for this the postage would not be what it is. Pelosi and Schiff would be big fish in anyone's book. So would Nadler is it> I always get him confused with another similar name. Anyway the other nemesis that guy.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Gracy (3rd November 2019)

25. Link to Post #136
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I find it interesting that you consider some of the people mentioned as trolls when they have a very high security clearance perhaps even higher than that of Trump. The position of Schiff and Pelosi is not that of trolls but they are part of the deep state in that they follow the orders from them down and do their bidding. Anyone that thinks deep state isn't real need simply look at the postal money and how it mysteriously disappears because there is a certain three letter agency with a back door to funnel funds directly from them and I understand if not for this the postage would not be what it is. Pelosi and Schiff would be big fish in anyone's book. So would Nadler is it> I always get him confused with another similar name. Anyway the other nemesis that guy.
    I mean troll as in the troll that lives down under the bridge.

By bigger fish, I mean the people that the Pelosi/Schiff type would answer to, and that their supposed reason for long term panic would be the possibility of a total DS overthrow, not the reelection of Trump.

By the way, I consider bad orange man to be every bit as much under the thumb of DS as the ridiculous dems who despise him so. It follows him around like a shadow same as all the others.

The proof is in his actions, not his words.

26. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

We all know Trump has his hands tied by the Pentagon warmongers and oil chiefs. So why do people focus on Trump and not the Pentagon guys? Who are the deeper players in the Pentagon swamp that swim beneath the superficial layers of governance?

=======
    Esper Confirms That U.S. Troops Are in Syrian Oil Fields

Oct. 29, 2019 (EIRNS)—Secretary of Defense Mark Esper and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley explicitly confirmed, during a press briefing at the Pentagon yesterday, that U.S. troops are occupying the Deir Ezzor oil fields in eastern Syria. Esper claimed that the U.S. military intention remains unchanged, and that is to ensure the defeat of ISIS. “Additionally, the United States will retain control of oil fields in northeast Syria.... U.S. troops will remain positioned in this strategic area to deny ISIS access to those vital resources, and we will respond with overwhelming military force against any group that threatens the safety of our forces there,” Esper continued. “These oil fields also provide a critical source of funding for the SDF, which enables their ability to secure ISIS’ prison camps and conduct operations against ISIS, among other things.” The SDF, or Syrian Democratic Forces, that he was referring to is the U.S.-backed Kurdish-dominated militia. Esper confirmed that the new deployment is already underway, but didn’t give details as to its size and composition other than to say that it includes mechanized forces.

In response to the question of whether or not the U.S. presence was also meant to deny the oil fields to the Russian military and the Syrian government, Esper replied that “the short answer is yes, because in that case we want to make sure that SDF does have access to the resources in order to guard the prisons, in order to arm their own troops, in order to assist us with the Defeat-ISIS mission.”

The Russians, as is well known, are opposed to this U.S. action. “Doubtlessly, these oil fields must be under the control of the Syrian government, and we believe that it is the only solution,” Alexander Lavrentiev, the Russian special envoy for Syria, told reporters this morning.

Britain’s daily Guardian reported that “The change of mind” about keeping troops in Syria “reportedly came after Pentagon officials persuaded the President that it was essential to protect east Syrian oil resources.” Yesterday, President Donald Trump told a gathering of police chiefs in Chicago, “We’re keeping the oil.”
    ========

Regarding Assad and why Trump explicitly stating how ‘they’re staying for the oil’ is a blow to the level 5 oil men?

Clare Graves descriptor for the level 5 archetype is “express selves calculatedly for personal benefit at others expense”... Martin Geddes gets it so I’ll just share his tweet:

Even when Trump follows deep state orders he still throws a spanner in the works to interrupt the deep states long term plans. By exposing the facade and stating the true intent, the shelf life of the ‘stealing oil from Syria’ plan has just been diminished considerably. The Pentagons ‘soft power’ (political and cultural influence) card is depleted, while the ‘hard power’ (military) is already being cut off and trimmed back from every angle.

=====

Where does TDS stem from? A heightened sense of anxiety? chronic stress? Generalised Anxiety Disorder? Perhaps you can educate me since you seem to think you know more about my field of expertise than I do

=====

Trumps actions over the past couple years have prevented world war 3 and the complete destruction of Syria. I give the guy huge credit considering how much worse things could’ve been under Hillary. And X22 for the constant updates and newstreams, he’s put more effort into getting the truth out than most of us.
    Last edited by Jayke; 3rd November 2019 at 16:52.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (11th December 2019), Gracy (3rd November 2019)

28. Link to Post #138
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Even when Trump follows deep state orders he still throws a spanner in the works to interrupt the deep states long term plans. By exposing the facade and stating the true intent, the shelf life of the ‘stealing oil from Syria’ plan has just been diminished considerably. The Pentagons ‘soft power’ (political and cultural influence) card is depleted, while the ‘hard power’ (military) is already being cut off and trimmed back from every angle.
    He's not throwing any spanners in the works Jayke, he's being a good boy and doing as he's told.

Hardly anyone in the general public even knows about the US looting of Syria's oil, and even if they do, they're being taught it's a big time patriot move because "Syria bad guy/US good guy, and by God we deserve that black market money to once again save the day in the Middle East!"

How was ISIS in Syria in the first place? Because DS wanted them there to basically be it's ground force to overthrow bad guy Assad. Would you argue with this?

Wasn't Trump just recently bragging that ISIS is now 100% defeated? And now we just HAVE TO heist Syria's oil to protect it from 100% defeated ISIS?

Bottom line, Syria is not entitled to it's own oil, the Syrian people don't matter, we will never leave there, or anywhere else, and there will always be some manufactured excuse to continue doing so. Thats Whether Hillary is pres, Trump is Pres, or my cat is pres.

If you want to argue this, have at it. I'll need some evidence beyond these slippery 5D chess moves that never seem to pan out.

Where does TDS stem from? A heightened sense of anxiety? chronic stress? Generalised Anxiety Disorder? Perhaps you can educate me since you seem to think you know more about my field of expertise than I do
    Uh oh. What exactly is your field of expertise whose toes I am stepping on, so that I dare not question or challenge it from now on.
    Last edited by Gracy; 3rd November 2019 at 18:00.

29. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

You can download my books from the website link on my members profile page if you like Gracy. But don’t let my 2 decades of multiple systems of psychology training get in the way of your angry rants or anything. Feel free to stomp on toes all day long if you find it cathartic.

Seriously though, it’s kind of amusing that you feel you have a better grasp of geopolitics than Thierry Meyssan, or even the Schiller Institute—who have been in this fight since before either of us were born. You don’t like X22, that’s fine... what’s your opinion on Helga LaRouche:

Video Description:
    Quote Helga opened her weekly webcast by insisting that people actually watch President Trump’s rally in Tupelo, Mississippi, as they will see an entirely different dynamic from what is conveyed in the media and by his opponents. A significant section of the U.S. electorate responds enthusiastically to his presentations, as he continues to emphasize ending the Bush-Obama wars, while fighting the conspiracy being run against him. She called the Democrats push for impeachment a “high-risk game…which can backfire.”

What we are living through is an incredible historic moment, a showdown between millions worldwide who are angry, who are being mobilized in the U.S. by Trump, against the British Empire, which has captured the Democratic Party. She reminded viewers that her husband said, when Trump was elected, that this was not a U.S. event, but global, as we see now with the mass strike sweeping the world. She reviewed developments around the impeachment, including the fraud of Schiff’s “whistleblower”. She pointed to progress in Syria, based on Trump-Putin collaboration, and trade talks with China, to show what Trump is doing that is causing the hysteria behind impeachment.

In reviewing the ongoing financial/economic collapse, and the hare-brained schemes of Lagarde, Carney, et.al., which will only make things worse, she pointed to the unique solutions developed by her husband Lyndon LaRouche. Now is not the time for passivity, she concluded, but for you, the viewer, to get involved and support our organization.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BMJ (11th December 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2019)

31. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

You can download my books from the website link on my members profile page if you like Gracy. But don’t let my 2 decades of multiple systems of psychology training get in the way of your angry rants or anything. Feel free to stomp on toes all day long if you find it cathartic.
    (aside)

If I'd written a paragraph like that, I might not be boasting about my two decades of psychology training.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Gracy (3rd November 2019), sunwings (4th November 2019), theowlandthewolf (23rd April 2020), Yoda (6th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast