+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Other 'Q' conversations, including some Questions and Answers

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Other 'Q' conversations, including some Questions and Answers

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Q is not exactly dropping bombshells lately, and there is plenty of other commentary here other than just strictly following his drops. This thread has been pretty much hands off to outsiders for a long time now, with scant few interruptions, but it doesn't come with the same sanctity for instance as say, an ancient indian burial ground.
    You can tell Gracy doesn’t pay any attention to any of the Q drops themselves, because if you don’t think the Hunter Biden October surprise is the bombliest shells of all MOABS, then you’re really not understanding politics very well.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

BushPilot (18th October 2020), Chester (18th October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), Jad (18th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th October 2020), samildamach (18th October 2020)

3. Link to Post #162
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 17:14.

4. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Trump wants to counter that by doubling down on the indoctrination of the patriotic American Exceptionalism wet dream, I think both extremes are dangerous and I choose neither.
    Sometimes life presents one with a set of choices where none of them are what one would want. I call this, "having to make the best worst choice."

I, like you, want neither.

In addition though, I can see that the worst choice would be to support (in any way) a empty shell of a being whose name is synonymous with "career political corruption"... someone who all plainly see is nothing more than a minion of the powerful (true psychopaths)... barely human beings who have have proven their disdain for any connection to their soul.

That's the choice the world is facing.

That's the bottom line.

And I thank Q for assisting me in information gathering. Whoever, whatever Q is.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

BushPilot (18th October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), gini (18th October 2020), Jayke (18th October 2020), mountain_jim (18th October 2020), PurpleLama (18th October 2020), Sadieblue (18th October 2020), sunflower (19th October 2020)

6. Link to Post #164
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Q is not exactly dropping bombshells lately, and there is plenty of other commentary here other than just strictly following his drops. This thread has been pretty much hands off to outsiders for a long time now, with scant few interruptions, but it doesn't come with the same sanctity for instance as say, an ancient indian burial ground.
    You can tell Gracy doesn’t pay any attention to any of the Q drops themselves, because if you don’t think the Hunter Biden October surprise is the bombliest shells of all MOABS, then you’re really not understanding politics very well.
    Yes, that has boggled my mind. How did that not become a part of "the choice" dynamics? It's like... rage about a teenager blowing off a cherry bomb (the Assange situation) while Kim Jong-un nukes Japan, Australia, Hawaii and the west coast of the US (the Biden crime family's global corruption history).
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Gemma13 (18th October 2020), Jayke (18th October 2020)

8. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

He has a daily platform to actually demonstrate what he's all about. That's what I look for even though I'm not from Missouri, don't tell me, show me.

Trump said a lot of things I liked in the lead up to the 2016 election, praising Julian Assange and Wikileaks being amongst them, but that ended when the voting ended.

Enter the big switcharoo just a few short months later, where Assange is suddenly no great hero of truth telling, but a "Hostile Intelligence Service":

To me it looks in 20/20 hindsight that he was just using Assange as a useful tool for his populist message at the time, and once that tool was no longer of use, it was not only discarded, but gone after.

So this is the basis of my ongoing question. As you correctly say, Assange, as usual, has remained true to his principles, while Trump has done what in return? Where are his principles on this, beyond using Assange as a political football?

Until someone can point the way for a different way to view this situation, it rather irks me to see both Trump hailed as a champion of free speech, and Q dead silent on the matter. What say "the patriots" beyond excuse making?

But perhaps I'm wrong about this, perhaps I've missed something, that's why I'm here.
    All good points. Here is my perspective:

First point: Trump has not been given the same bully bull-pit as past Presidents who have (for all intents and purposes) been installed by the Power Structure to manage the body politic, as a sheep dog manages a herd. Under normal circumstances the President can explore ideology with Congress and create laws and fashion society, albeit on a leach, and within the confines of the established Reservation. But she or he must play within the boundaries. But the PTB did not install Trump. He and his populist uprising usurped the office and are literally fighting an ongoing coup d'état. So given these battles the Power Structure has removed the platform traditionally afforded to the office (certainly via MSM from day one, and now via Twitter, his last outlet to reach the masses).

So, yes, a POTUS sanctioned by the PTB is provided a platform, but not necessarily a POTUS like Trump. In fact, I would argue this president is at war with the platform itself; his detractors have seized it (the message is dangerous--to them) and so and in a panicked fervor it is now telling us what he is about: he is a racist, a xenophobe, a Nazi; he is Hitler-incarnate, a fascist, a White Supremacist, etc., etc. Remove that man at once!

In short, there is little room for him to tell us what he is about. At the very least we are amid a vicious information war, and as pointed out elsewhere (and correctly I think) Donald Trump is the most misunderstood POTUS ever to occupy the office.

Second point: Staving the coup d'état has been a huge distraction and has limited the executive office's ability to execute its agenda, for better or worst.

All said, I agree with you and am disappointed the Trump Administration has not succeeded with reforming the government to the extent where the government exonerates Assange (and Snowden). But I am sometimes perplexed how people often conflate the office of the POTUS with the colossal beast we understand as the United States Government. For all intents and purposes the office of President is more like commandeering a bobbing paper boat down a rapidly flowing river way. This POTUS is trying ride that wave, which largely (and with very few exceptions) obediently serves its master, the Power Structure. Of course the CIA is going to get in line and condemn Wikileaks, as you have citied (Wikileaks is an extremely dangerous organization--it exposes them, among other things); of course all the alphabet agencies and Deep State considers Assange--and Trump--their enemy. I won't go so far as to excuse Trump for his failures at taming the beast, but I will note he continually challenges his own Government and is constantly at loggerheads with the closest circles of his own administration and DoJ, not to mention the FDA, the FBI, the CDC, etc., etc. This is very unappealing to many observers but nonetheless courageous and dangerous positions to take if the objective is to reform the government. So in this endeavor Trump is surrounded by both the well-intended-but-feckless that stand with him and by self-serving enemies waiting for an opportunity to take him out.

I say we need to understand what is going on here from a broader perspective while we keep the pressure on about multiple issues on which Trump has disappointed, Assange and Snowden among them.
    Last edited by T Smith; 18th October 2020 at 13:23.

9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Ben (18th October 2020), BushPilot (18th October 2020), Chester (18th October 2020), ClearWater (18th October 2020), edina (18th October 2020), Gemma13 (18th October 2020), gini (19th October 2020), Ivanhoe (18th October 2020), Jayke (18th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (18th October 2020), mountain_jim (18th October 2020), PurpleLama (18th October 2020), RunningDeer (18th October 2020), Sadieblue (18th October 2020), sunflower (19th October 2020), TargeT (18th October 2020)

10. Link to Post #166
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    I say we need to understand what is going on here from a broader perspective while we keep the pressure on about multiple issues on which Trump has disappointed, Assange and Snowden among them.
    I really do understand the whole, the pres is only surfing the wave of deep state, and that the most any given person in that position can do is to try and influence the lens of the Overton Window sort of perspective along the way.

Here's the thing though, a lot of what I see is both adulations towards what an incredibly brave and brazen revolutionary the man is, yet when any serious critique of that vision comes along, it tends to morph more into the well what can just one man do sort of a thing.

I know times have changed now, and a place like Gitmo is once again popular in certain circles, but it wasn't all that long ago when the former president was supposedly the champion of closing down the illegal detention portion of that facility.

It was one of his main campaign promises, remember? Well the people who swore he was really a lightworker, and that once he was reelected the shackles would be off for a true lightworker to do such a thing, just sort of wandered away at the end of the next 4 years when still nothing had changed, and never held him accountable for that.

Or a lot of other things like that as well.

They ignored things like the unfulfilled Gitmo promise, and pretended like he didn't also oversee events like the great Wall Street bailout, and the escalation of war around the globe. He was their guy regardless, and no matter what, they were going to celebrate his tenure in the Oval Office as if he were one of the all time greats destined for Mt. Rushmore.

I see a very similar thing happening in present time, if the current president is reelected. He was our guy, he's a modern day hero, we're gonna amplify every good thing he did, and minimize every bad thing he did. Nothing unusual there, it's basic politics 101, except it never seems like it present time, when we're following the racehorse around the track that we've bet the farm on.

It's like when I come on here with a very well founded, non partisan question in response to a post, and some people see it as an unprovoked knife attack. Well of course it's nothing of the sort, it's just a dang question, but if you're all decked out in MAGA red it's sure going to filter through that way.

I do want to say to you straight up T Smith, regardless of our occasional differences, that I always appreciate and respect the unemotional way in which you come to your own logical opinions and conclusions.

11. Link to Post #167
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

I really do understand the whole, the pres is only surfing the wave of deep state, and that the most any given person in that position can do is to try and influence the lens of the Overton Window sort of perspective along the way.

Here's the thing though, a lot of what I see is both adulations towards what an incredibly brave and brazen revolutionary the man is, yet when any serious critique of that vision comes along, it tends to morph more into the well what can just one man do sort of a thing.

I know times have changed now, and a place like Gitmo is once again popular in certain circles, but it wasn't all that long ago when the former president was supposedly the champion of closing down the illegal detention portion of that facility.

It was one of his main campaign promises, remember? Well the people who swore he was really a lightworker, and that once he was reelected the shackles would be off for a true lightworker to do such a thing, just sort of wandered away at the end of the next 4 years when still nothing had changed, and never held him accountable for that.

They ignored things like the unfulfilled Gitmo promise, and pretended like he didn't also oversee events like the great Wall Street bailout, and the escalation of war around the globe. He was their guy regardless, and no matter what, they were going to celebrate his tenure in the Oval Office as if he were one of the all time greats destined for Mt. Rushmore.

I see a very similar thing happening in present time, if the current president is reelected. He was our guy, he's a modern day hero, we're gonna amplify every good thing he did, and minimize every bad thing he did. Nothing unusual there, it's basic politics 101, except it never seems like it present time, when we're following the racehorse around the track that we've bet the farm on.

It's like when I come on here with a very well founded, non partisan question in response to a post, and some people see it as an unprovoked knife attack. Well of course it's nothing of the sort, it's just a dang question, but if you're all decked out in MAGA red it's sure going to filter through that way.

I do want to say to you straight up T Smith, regardless of our occasional differences, that I always appreciate and respect the unemotional way in which you come to your own logical opinions and conclusions.
    because there are specific threads for this as you well know!
    The maga jibe is pointless iam from the u.k,but you seem to delight in pulling the thread of topic while spoiling for a fight,there are several threads where this could be debated and this topic belongs there
    Last edited by samildamach; 18th October 2020 at 22:16.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

gini (19th October 2020), Jayke (18th October 2020)

13. Link to Post #168
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I wouldn't fret too much because, for the first time since, probably JFK, we have a US President who is not only not corrupt but clearly incorruptible. If he were, we would have known by now.

Instead, what we have in the US with regards to a US Presidency is perhaps the only real shot to change the course direction established perhaps before, but certainly since the Kennedy assassination. A course direction that would result in a freeing from what this very forum seemed to focus on the most over my eight years here. Use whatever noun you wish for designation of this group, but I will refer to it as the faction which is hoping "their guy" can "win" (or steal) this upcoming US election. It is clear what I am speaking about and clear who "their guy" is.

Fortunately, and at the final hour, that which can no longer be denied has begun, in earnest, to be revealed. And that it is not just limited to the Biden crime family, but also, the Clinton crime family before it as well as the Bush crime family. In addition, there are other powerful families still with us and all this is coming out now.

As Q has been saying (and as we have begun to see as of October 14, 2020) - "Nothing can stop this."
    Last edited by Chester; 18th October 2020 at 23:09.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

ClearWater (18th October 2020), Gemma13 (19th October 2020), sunflower (19th October 2020), TargeT (18th October 2020)

15. Link to Post #169
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    Instead, what we have in the US with regards to a US Presidency is perhaps the only real shot to change the course direction established perhaps before, but certainly since the Kennedy assassination. A course direction that would result in a freeing from what this very forum seemed to focus on the most over my eight years here. Use whatever noun you wish for designation of this group, but I will refer to it as the faction which is hoping "their guy" can "win" (or steal) this upcoming US election. It is clear what I am speaking about and clear who "their guy" is.
    Chester, what the heck are you talking about? What does all this have to do with the course of this forum over the last 8 years, and who is this group?

It's important to be clear about these things in uncertain times.

16. Link to Post #170
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chester, what the heck are you talking about? What does all this have to do with the course of this forum over the last 8 years, and who is this group?

Everything I pointed to is well covered in this Priority Thread - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ew-with-Maarit

17. Link to Post #171
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Everything I pointed to is well covered in this Priority Thread - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ew-with-Maarit
    Thanks for the thoughtful clarification Chester...

18. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    Banning members from threads when they oppose the narrative of that thread.

Imagine if this site had protected corey goode in the same way it protects Q?

The people in that are in that Reality TV Thread do not have push back against their ideas so they echo chamber harder and harder and I am surprised they dont believe in the blue chicken cult.
    Fake news: the Q thread went through an incredible amount of pushback, to the point that all Q threads were banished to the members only area of the forum, a decision that rocked the Avalon ship and nearly tore the forum apart. It’s also false that the Q thread is an echo chamber. Alternative viewpoints are often posted in the thread, I’ve personally posted many of Brendon O’Connels videos or aim4truth podcasts. Both of which think Q is totally bogus. Alternative viewpoints are totally welcome as long as they’re posted respectfully and in good faith.

Tomkat has apparently been banned for spamming the same post over and over again. He is actually not wrong. While I disagree with Tom kat and do not engage them, they are not wrong for pushing back on the obvious nonsense that is Q anon(but keep buy Q merch please because it helps my Drop shipping business!)
    False: none of us are making money from the Q thread. Would be nice if we were but it’s more a community effort of free-spiritedness and community sharing to help expose the corruption of politics and hold hope that there’s a more optimistic future humanity can strive towards. As for the “obvious nonsense that is Q”, both David Whitehead and Andrew Torba independently came to the same conclusion we’ve shared on the Q threads for a while now Q is citizen journalism...that’s it?

Until the Q people engage his post and respond point by point he is actually in his right to try and counter the propaganda that is the Qult thread.
    TomKats indignation was addressed 21 hours before Praxis launched his latest pathetic smear piece here and as of yet TomKat has chosen not to reply, I’ll address any other points he raises should he choose to continue.

Even after Trump is not president and NONE of the predications came through, they are being protected in their safe space.
    As I replied to TomKat yesterday. The Q movement has always been about more than just Q or Trump. Citizen journalism under the Q banner was predicted to continue long after Trumps presidency, regardless of the outcome of the election. Only room temperature IQ mental midgets assume Q is about Trump worship.

That is right. This bastion of reactionaries is now creating safe spaces for the Qult.
    False: come and debate me you pathetic snivelling wormtongue, no safe spaces here Praxis, feel free to take the gloves off and hit me with your best shot, I won’t go running to any mods for protection, although you might feel the need to after getting a severe rhetorical ass-whooping (ooga ooga!!)

Note: I’ve always thought a battle royale thread would be awesome. A pressure cooker thread where everyone can just duke it out, no holds barred, vituperation to the max!

Fun fact: Trump didnt stop the deep state and instead actually took care of the one person that might have been able to start that ball rolling: Epstein. That is right. Trump had Epstein killed because he knew it was a loose thread. He died in Federal custody. THe custody of Trump and Barr, both connected to him. If Clinton had been president and the same situation happened, this site would be a froth over it. and would never let go of it. That is why I will never let go of it on this site. Your God Emperor
    Really? Trump had Epstein killed? If you’ve got proof of that, that’s the kind of intel we’d like to see in the Q thread. Evidence and truth are the ultimate goal of the Q thread. If you’ve got the evidence, get it dropped already.

Has the Qult dealt with this Fact? Nope. And you are protecting their playground by banning people who challenge their narrative.
    Where’s the big fat juicy fact you promised, just said we’d love to see that kind of intel in the Q thread. Me thinks you might be mixing fact with conjecture though so I know that claim of yours is never going to materialise.

I could go find a thread and opinions on this site about how **** Twitter and AWS are for banning parler, yet here you are making safe spaces for a QULT and doing the exact same thing you would bitch about other people doing.
    It’s called forum etiquette Praxis, a concept of refinement lost on you most evidently. If you want to debate Q, do it in a debate thread, if you want to add to the Q research or contribute to the citizen journalism, do it on the main Q thread. It’s a very simple notion of archiving the right material in the right place. But it also has the added bonus of preventing provocateurs from derailing productive posters.

So much hypocrisy in here. If you need safe place, you are a snowflake that is triggered unless you are trusting the plan . . .
    The hypocrisy is attacking us from the safety of a thread you’ve opened in a non Q area of the forum. Try posting your anti Q nonsense in any of the Q debate threads and see how threatened we feel.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Jad (26th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th January 2021), Mike (25th January 2021), ulli (25th January 2021)

20. Link to Post #173
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

TomKats indignation was addressed 21 hours before Praxis launched his latest pathetic smear piece and as of yet TomKat has chosen not to reply
    Jayke, I don't live on Avalon the way you appear to. Nobody with a life can be expected to keep up with your compulsive output. But let me just say that I've never come close to matching you in rude discourse. And I am amazed at how a little bit of criticism has turned you into a fire-breathing dragon. Methinks the lady doth protest too much!

21. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    TomKats indignation was addressed 21 hours before Praxis launched his latest pathetic smear piece and as of yet TomKat has chosen not to reply
    Jayke, I don't live on Avalon the way you appear to. Nobody with a life can be expected to keep up with your compulsive output. But let me just say that I've never come close to matching you in rude discourse. And I am amazed at how a little bit of criticism has turned you into a fire-breathing dragon. Methinks the lady doth protest too much!
    No you haven’t been around these Q parts before TomKat. You haven’t endured the years of shadow banning and insults, the slings and arrows. You’re stepping into a field of battle hardened Spartans that have little time or patience for cheap insults from uninformed people projecting their uninspired opinions.

You attack the person with your cynical ad-hominins and feign offence when you get burned. You can’t keep up, you won’t keep up, you’re already lost to your own ignorance. And if you think my output on Avalon is amazing, you really have been in your own self induced passivity psyop, barely scratches the surface of what I get up to outside of Avalon. Besides, you have over 200 more posts than me even though I’ve been a member here for over 6 more years, yet I apparantly “live on Avalon”, just from those observable facts alone your logic is provably absurd.
    Last edited by Jayke; 26th January 2021 at 10:14.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Jad (26th January 2021), TomKat (26th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #175
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

So Q'anon is getting its fair share of censorship across social media land. Not unlike a certain president.
    Now what is the quickest way to radicalize a certain group?

You make them feel special by telling them they aren't allowed to speak on a certain subject.
    I've spend part of this evening listening to a professor of narrative communications.

I am amazed at the level of sophistication that goes into the narrative that is being spun and how the choice of words and the denial of certain others can move large groups of people to do something.
    The pandemic is an example of that. I think the radicalization of Q's supporters is another.

If there is a Q outside of Ian Flemmings imagination. His or her words are put to good use, spun and orchestrated to keep the people where "they" want them.
    If Trump is the man many a Q supporter believes he is. It won't matter. the story is spun sideways, Not just ridiculed by main stream media, but carefully fed to his supporters as well.

As for the goal? Anyone's guess, I guess.

Someone asked if I thought that leadership is pointless.

No, But if a leader leads more than a large tribe we can be sure he or she cannot take the needs of the few into account.

Which means the entire structure of our wordly society needs to change in order to provide honest and descent leadership.
    In the mean time...
    Love thigh neighbor and if you feel like touching, hugging or smiling at them without a mask.
    Use your own judgement. every moment anew..

With Love
    Eelco

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Jayke (26th January 2021), TomKat (26th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)

No, But if a leader leads more than a large tribe we can be sure he or she cannot take the needs of the few into account.

Which means the entire structure of our wordly society needs to change in order to provide honest and descent leadership.
    In the mean time...
    Love thigh neighbor and if you feel like touching, hugging or smiling at them without a mask.

With Love
    Eelco
    As for the goal, anyone’s guess?

Quote Which means the entire structure of our wordly society needs to change in order to provide honest and descent leadership.
    Character development and social reform have been my motivation for supporting the Q movement for years now. That is the long term goal as far as I was able to deduce.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1250235

26. Link to Post #177
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

• Level 7 – the Q-aficionados, the Anons, the deep researchers...the group who the cryptic Q messages are primed and targeted for. The organisational structure of this archetype is a wheel with a revolving leader at the centre (the centre of the wheel is chosen purely on merit, the moment the leader becomes ineffective, the group shifts alliances to anyone else who has better ideas) this layer of organisation will follow the Q-drops while they're providing value, but as soon as the Q-drops become too mundane, new sources for valuable content are sought, and Q gets dropped off the radar.
    It's this last layer of the Q movement I place my support behind. And those who are warning that Q is a cult, hero or saviour figure, are equally right in warning the other organisational structures not to get too involved. Although, I hope they do get involved, albeit with a high dose of healthy skepticism, because there's still lots of value to be unearthed by the Q-aficionados, in derailing the 'winged lion', oligarchical, deep-state control structure; while ushering in a new paradigm based on LaRouche's economic laws, which represent more of a 7-8-9 character complex, and have the potential to birth a new golden age for humanity. Something that's supported by 'Music of the Sphere' astrologers.

Allegories aside. If this is the goal I do hope that the healthy dose of skepticism prevails.
    To be honest so far many of the Q supporters appear to be just level 4 or 5 parrots. But thinking they are operating from a superior point of view.

Which is very dangerous, because it clouds discernment and creates the exact thing they try to rebel against.
    Personally I get level 8 as well. A melchizedek tradition at 9 gives me the creeps though.
    Having experimented with some of Melchizedek's sacred geometry. brrrr.

but we have had the chacra discussion somewhere in the past allready haven't we.

WIth Love
    Eelco

27. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: Other 'Q' conversations, including some Questions and Answers

• Level 7 – the Q-aficionados, the Anons, the deep researchers...the group who the cryptic Q messages are primed and targeted for. The organisational structure of this archetype is a wheel with a revolving leader at the centre (the centre of the wheel is chosen purely on merit, the moment the leader becomes ineffective, the group shifts alliances to anyone else who has better ideas) this layer of organisation will follow the Q-drops while they're providing value, but as soon as the Q-drops become too mundane, new sources for valuable content are sought, and Q gets dropped off the radar.
    It's this last layer of the Q movement I place my support behind. And those who are warning that Q is a cult, hero or saviour figure, are equally right in warning the other organisational structures not to get too involved. Although, I hope they do get involved, albeit with a high dose of healthy skepticism, because there's still lots of value to be unearthed by the Q-aficionados, in derailing the 'winged lion', oligarchical, deep-state control structure; while ushering in a new paradigm based on LaRouche's economic laws, which represent more of a 7-8-9 character complex, and have the potential to birth a new golden age for humanity. Something that's supported by 'Music of the Sphere' astrologers.

Allegories aside. If this is the goal I do hope that the healthy dose of skepticism prevails.
    To be honest so far many of the Q supporters appear to be just level 4 or 5 parrots. But thinking they are operating from a superior point of view.

Which is very dangerous, because it clouds discernment and creates the exact thing they try to rebel against.
    Personally I get level 8 as well. A melchizedek tradition at 9 gives me the creeps though.
    Having experimented with some of Melchizedek's sacred geometry. brrrr.

but we have had the chacra discussion somewhere in the past allready haven't we.

WIth Love
    Eelco
    Level 9 is the archetype of the ‘skydancer’ as its found in Tibet. Or Skywalker as it became popularised in the Jedi movies. The archetype of the world card as its found in the tarot. Or the dancing Shiva in Hinduism.

The Graves system is driven by hormonal adaptation of the endocrine system so chakras as endocrine glands is analogous yes.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...uman-existence

May the force be with you.

28. Link to Post #179
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,281 times in 1,399 posts

So Q'anon is getting its fair share of censorship across social media land. Not unlike a certain president.

You make them feel special by telling them they aren't allowed to speak on a certain subject.
    I've spend part of this evening listening to a professor of narrative communications.

I am amazed at the level of sophistication that goes into the narrative that is being spun and how the choice of words and the denial of certain others can move large groups of people to do something.
    The pandemic is an example of that. I think the radicalization of Q's supporters is another.

If there is a Q outside of Ian Flemmings imagination. His or her words are put to good use, spun and orchestrated to keep the people where "they" want them.
    If Trump is the man many a Q supporter believes he is. It won't matter. the story is spun sideways, Not just ridiculed by main stream media, but carefully fed to his supporters as well.

In the mean time...

With Love
    Eelco
    Pretty easy to see. They all have one common ground area they can agree on. No matter which you pick they all want a 'Global Reset' and are onboard with it, even Trump. Knowing this and that the NWO is what they seek (new world order) and all lay the ground work to get done what needs to be done to achieve that the first thing Trump did in office was hit Syria right after doing things remarkable with Kim in North Korea and then Iran. These three just so happen to be the last three countries not using FEDERAL RESERVE notes and ultimately they want to print the currency for the planet or lock them into a new digital type but the point is it will be controlled by the same ones in charge now. So whatever reset they have planned they all plan to stay seated in their captain chairs and I feel like Trump did his part. Even though he appeared to be at odds with them he quietly worked toward the same ultimate goal in the end. Ultimately the power base will move west and I suspect that China will be the new powerhouse after the reset because the tool known as the USA has used up its usefulness. We will know when the Washington monument falls for whatever reason, natural or otherwise that the reset is complete because as the one here goes down the new one goes up in the new power base of operation. Looking down on D.C. the Wash. monument is the "Penis" of the bull which they worship. As is always the case the old one is crumbled and they move west, always west.

Next Taiwan will fall under China, and we'll have to stand back and watch as the Biden admin. turns a blind eye to it. Then in time Iran and China, Russia, Italy, Spain, Germany, the UK, and more will all install a new digital currency which will bump out the USA for a time until it gets with the program realizing it's new third world standing now that the tool is no longer needed. I think Trump is on the same page with the rest of the elite and he was beholden to them as proven by the people around him, all of which were the same group bailing him out of his Atlantic City fiasco years ago and if you ask me he just paid back the favor he owed with this last four years doing what they wanted bringing us to this, where it is quite obvious that everything going on even now is just another in a long line of, "Rich Man's Tricks!"
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Catsquotl (26th January 2021), Chris Gilbert (26th January 2021), Jayke (26th January 2021), Mare (26th January 2021), TomKat (26th January 2021)

30. Link to Post #180
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)

In the mean time...

With Love
    Eelco
    Pretty easy to see. They all have one common ground area they can agree on. No matter which you pick they all want a 'Global Reset' and are onboard with it, even Trump. Knowing this and that the NWO is what they seek (new world order) and all lay the ground work to get done what needs to be done to achieve that the first thing Trump did in office was hit Syria right after doing things remarkable with Kim in North Korea and then Iran. These three just so happen to be the last three countries not using FEDERAL RESERVE notes and ultimately they want to print the currency for the planet or lock them into a new digital type but the point is it will be controlled by the same ones in charge now. So whatever reset they have planned they all plan to stay seated in their captain chairs and I feel like Trump did his part. Even though he appeared to be at odds with them he quietly worked toward the same ultimate goal in the end. Ultimately the power base will move west and I suspect that China will be the new powerhouse after the reset because the tool known as the USA has used up its usefulness. We will know when the Washington monument falls for whatever reason, natural or otherwise that the reset is complete because as the one here goes down the new one goes up in the new power base of operation. Looking down on D.C. the Wash. monument is the "Penis" of the bull which they worship. As is always the case the old one is crumbled and they move west, always west.

Next Taiwan will fall under China, and we'll have to stand back and watch as the Biden admin. turns a blind eye to it. Then in time Iran and China, Russia, Italy, Spain, Germany, the UK, and more will all install a new digital currency which will bump out the USA for a time until it gets with the program realizing it's new third world standing now that the tool is no longer needed. I think Trump is on the same page with the rest of the elite and he was beholden to them as proven by the people around him, all of which were the same group bailing him out of his Atlantic City fiasco years ago and if you ask me he just paid back the favor he owed with this last four years doing what they wanted bringing us to this, where it is quite obvious that everything going on even now is just another in a long line of, "Rich Man's Tricks!"
    Yes, it's just more "meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Jayke (26th January 2021), Ratszinger (26th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast