+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 LastLast

Thread: Did we really go to the Moon?

1. Link to Post #301
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default Re: Did we really go to the Moon?

Quote Posted by conk (here)

We will likely never know whether anyone went to the moon, but what is irrefutably and incontrovertibly true is that NASA has perpetuated false images purported to be from the moon. Obviously doctored photos in the hundreds. And what of the many lighting anomalies? The only source of light was the Sun, yet it is apparent light was coming from multiple sources. Stage lights likely. What of the wires seen holding up the astronauts, light pinging off the thin steel wires? The questions just go on and on and on. There is obvious, unassailable proof of some level of fraud. If they actually went to the moon, why the deceit?
    This!
    I yearn for answers.

I think there is a very strong urge by many to want to believe we went to the moon (whether we went or not).
    Once that urge becomes overwhelming, the mind starts to develop myriad explanations for anomalies such as the above.

Oh darn, the photos don't fit. Let's see, how can we explain that.........................................

The 'backup in case something went wrong' explanation doesn't pass the fly test for me.

We are being asked by the 'moon landing defenders' to excuse deceitful behavior
    on behalf of NASA for whatever nefarious reasons they may have had.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

conk (26th July 2019), Nasu (19th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (19th July 2019), Tintin (20th July 2019), XelNaga (22nd October 2020)

3. Link to Post #302
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Have you looked at this companion thread, a lot of the videos have been removed suspiciously, but it cover a lot of the answers you seek.... N

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...en-on-the-Moon

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (19th July 2019), Tintin (20th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #303
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

I've written about this elsewhere, there's a number of threads on this, but I do think we went to the moon, but the truth is deeper, more complex than that. I suspect the moon conspiracy is kind of a psyop, a distraction to divert attention from what actually happened on the moon.

When 'The powers that be' don't directly invent them, they certainly throw fuel on the fire to keep them burning, Because when people are arguing back on forth about what's happening over here they often fail to spot what's going on over there.

I suspect that most of the footage they showed us of the Apollo missions were fake, shot on earth (and in space) ahead of time. The evidence for that is quite compelling. I won't cite all the numerous photographic examples of 'anomalies' (there are threads that do though), but in the first instance, and please, someone with greater scientific grasp than I, please correct me:

The 'slow motion' of bouncing astronauts looks pretty suspect to me. It's quite consistent with normal footage shot on the earth slowed down. I might be wrong, but in my 'grasp' of things, 1/6 gravity would not create a 'slow motion' effect. When I observe an object on Earth that's 1/6 my weight (say between 25lb and 30lbs) it doesn't move in slow motion in comparison to how I move. That wouldn't happen unless it was restricted somehow, like by water (try running across the bottom of a swimming pool). Without even air pressure on the moon and thus air resistance, there's even less force acting against an object in motion.

That doesn't constitute proof of course. I don't know for sure what movement in a 1/6G environment would really look like. Not for certain.

I would imagine movement on the moon to be smooth and swift. The astronauts could easily have demonstrated the reality of lunar conditions however, and what low gravity is really like, by performing a 6ft high vertical jump - easily done given their weight, spacesuit and all. But they didn't do that. OR, throw a large rock. It would be possible, in 1/6 gravity, for a man to haul a small boulder hundreds of yards. Wouldn't it? They didn't do that either. I remember Bill mooting this exact point here from Dave McGowan, and it's worth repeating.

So yeh, the Apollo footage is fake, at least some of it.

One potential reason for doing so was, if the mission failed or something catastrophic occurred, live footage of it would not be beamed all around the world (and they didn't want that in front of the Russians). The second reason could be that genuine live lunar footage might get compromised 'by unwelcome visitors'. Because they were not alone up there. As Tintin says, they were indeed being observed.

Buzz Aldrin has stated (several times) that he watched a UFO tagging them all the way to moon. He's also talked about the monolith structure on Phobos (one of Mars's moons) that is not a natural formation. He said 'god put it there', lol. A comment diluted for television, because he could hardly come out and say aliens put it there.

Here's another small thing. Everyone's familiar with Apollo 13 (they made a movie about it). That mission encountered a serious technical fault near the moon, had to abort and return to earth before they ran out of air. That was a big fat lie - it could never have reached the moon and completed its mission in the first place, at least not the 'official mission.' The official mission would have 13 land in Fra Mauro crater. Only problem is (so it is claimed by more than one researcher)...the period actually covering the mission, April 1970, the crater and the entire sector it occupied was in total darkness. No comms would've been possible, meaning no mission was possible.

Evidence of this sort is more compelling to me than photos with dodgy shadows/reflections. Although there are some very strange anomalies involving vistas and backdrops - and the same vistas and backdrops showing up in numerous places miles apart, and allegedly in multiple missions (miles apart).

There IS something odd about this picture. It's not possible to 'move' the Landing module. It doesn't PROVE a whole lot per se, because it doesn't prove they weren't on the moon. But it's suggestive of something being amiss. Added to the many, many other things that are also amiss, it indicates the official story is suspect. NASA lie. They lie a lot. What else is a lie?

What would go some way to clearing up a lot of conspiracy theories and claims is if NASA published the hundreds of hours of broadcast footage captured on the moon. Not the films developed and published after the event, and likewise the photographs, but the raw LIVE broadcast footage. Ah, but no one has ever seen them, any of them!!

All we have of Apollo 11 is the blurry, shaky footage of 'one small step for a man' etc, broadcast that night in 1969. The original, raw, first-generation footage has NEVER been aired. Truth is, the original feed had to be first intercepted by tracking stations in Australia, before being transmitted to Houston - who then re-shot it with their own cameras off a small black-and-white monitor! thus converting it for broadcast over the airwaves. That's why the quality is so awful. That's why it's streaked with 'ghosting' artefacts. NASA never sufficiently explained why they did it in such a convoluted way, why they couldn't simply broadcast the original, or why they never, later, broadcast the original for posterity.

Where's that raw, first-generation footage that's never been shown? Why hasn't it been shown? I'll tell you why - unbelievably, it's all GONE!

Possibly the most important and historic film archive in the history of humanity...is apparently gone. NASA 'lost it', all of it, in the 1970s. And they didn't just 'lose' one tape, or one box of tapes. They lost ALL 700 boxes of tapes from the Apollo missions! ALL of them! That, my friends, is a goshdarn travesty. How is it even possible that all that original footage is just poof, gone?! I think everyone, even sceptics, should be suspicious about that.

'Did we or didn't we go to the moon' as a conspiracy question is just a smokescreen that blankets something greater, and deeper for me. And for me that is: what's on the moon they didn't want us to see?
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

cascadian (20th July 2019), conk (26th July 2019), DaveToo (19th July 2019), Forest Denizen (19th July 2019), justntime2learn (20th July 2019), Michi (20th July 2019), Nasu (19th July 2019), Spaceball Ricochet (19th July 2019), Tintin (20th July 2019), Wind (19th July 2019), XelNaga (22nd October 2020)

7. Link to Post #304
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    Have you looked at this companion thread, a lot of the videos have been removed suspiciously, but it cover a lot of the answers you seek.... N

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...en-on-the-Moon
    Not yet.
    Thanks I will shortly though.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Nasu (20th July 2019), Tintin (20th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #305
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Yes I think we got there but not without help.
    Do you mean without extraterrestrial help? I am not convinced of a billion dollar cover-up. I may be wrong but think we made it unaided, the technology of the time more advanced than it has been given credit for.
    The Chinese survived the Van Allen belts unscathed so it can be done..if now why not then?
    If the landings were hoaxed..taking the shine off one of mankind's greatest achievements then the sceptics should be applauding the Chinese for beating NASA and the soviets to the punch.

10. Link to Post #306
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Mariner for taking the time to make this post!
    As I said when I entered this thread, I haven't put in years or even months of research into this topic.

However with the little research I have done, I did manage to find pretty much everything you mention below.

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I suspect that most of the footage they showed us of the Apollo missions were fake, shot on earth (and in space) ahead of time. The evidence for that is quite compelling....

The 'slow motion' of bouncing astronauts looks pretty suspect to me....

...So yeh, the Apollo footage is fake, at least some of it.

One potential reason for doing so was, if the mission failed or something catastrophic occurred, live footage of it would not be beamed all around the world (and they didn't want that in front of the Russians). The second reason could be that genuine live lunar footage might get compromised 'by unwelcome visitors'. Because they were not alone up there. As Tintin says, they were indeed being observed.
    This backup footage explanation just does not make any sense for me.

OK, if you really went and wanted to make sure no one saw any f_ups if they had occurred then sure prepare some footage in advance, in case it's needed.... BUT..
    simply have a delay in live feed of 'x' number of minutes.

No problems with the mission? Run the 'live' feed, delayed a few minutes.
    Problems with the mission? Run the 'canned' feed, delayed a few minutes.

Quote Buzz Aldrin has stated (several times) that he watched a UFO tagging them all the way to moon. He's also talked about the monolith structure on Phobos (one of Mars's moons) that is not a natural formation. He said 'god put it there', lol. A comment diluted for television, because he could hardly come out and say aliens put it there.
    I'll personally choose to take what Aldrin says with a grain of salt.

Quote There IS something odd about this picture. It's not possible to 'move' the Landing module. It doesn't PROVE a whole lot per se, because it doesn't prove they weren't on the moon. But it's suggestive of something being amiss. Added to the many, many other things that are also amiss, it indicates the official story is suspect. NASA lie. They lie a lot. What else is a lie?
    What was real? Show us the proof please.
    With 9/11, when asked for evidence that 19 hijackers and Al Qaeda did it, they said "Well you saw the planes go into the towers on TV didn't you?"

Same with the moon landing. "Well you saw Armstrong set foot on the moon on TV didn't you?"

Quote What would go some way to clearing up a lot of conspiracy theories and claims is if NASA published the hundreds of hours of broadcast footage captured on the moon....

Where's that raw, first-generation footage that's never been shown? Why hasn't it been shown? I'll tell you why - unbelievably, it's all GONE!
    Why hasn't the footage from the cameras at the Pentagon been shown? It's all gone!

Quote Possibly the most important and historic film archive in the history of humanity...is apparently gone. NASA 'lost it', all of it, in the 1970s. And they didn't just 'lose' one tape, or one box of tapes. They lost ALL 700 boxes of tapes from the Apollo missions! ALL of them! That, my friends, is a goshdarn travesty.
    No I wouldn't characterize that as a travesty.
    I would characterize that as a lie.

Quote 'Did we or didn't we go to the moon' as a conspiracy question is just a smokescreen that blankets something greater, and deeper for me. And for me that is: what's on the moon they didn't want us to see?
    That's a romantic belief to have.
    Until someone, anyone, shows me proof we were there,
    I'll go with the "links or it didn't happen!" request.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

kfm27917 (27th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2019), Nasu (20th July 2019), Tintin (20th July 2019)

12. Link to Post #307
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Star Mariner..
    You've not heard the update?
    Some of those lost videos have been found! There are 3 reels of the only surviving first-generation tapes of the moon walk and the recordings were bought by a NASA intern as part of a 1,150 set of reels in a government surplas store in 1976.
    The guy paid 217 dollars for them and had them sitting in his loft before he decided to take a look at them. The videos were simply labelled "moon landings" and recently piqued his curiosity.
    In sequence with the 50 year anniversary too..what are the odds of that??
    They are apparently being auctioned off at Southebys tomorrow (Saturday)..the estimated bids are for a mere million pounds..so I would get down there and start bidding for an incredible piece of history.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spaceball Ricochet For This Post:

DaveToo (19th July 2019), Forest Denizen (20th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th July 2019), Tintin (20th July 2019), Wind (20th July 2019), XelNaga (22nd October 2020)

14. Link to Post #308
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Something that always made me feel doubtful was the car or "moon buggy" we supposedly brought with us to drive around for what seems like no reason. Imagine fitting that car into the lunar lander... N

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

DaveToo (20th July 2019), justntime2learn (20th July 2019), Tintin (20th July 2019), XelNaga (22nd October 2020)

16. Link to Post #309
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Something that always made me feel doubtful was the car or "moon buggy" we supposedly brought with us to drive around for what seems like no reason. Imagine fitting that car into the lunar lander... N
    Here's a 9-second animation that may help.

“To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Nasu (21st July 2019), XelNaga (22nd October 2020)

18. Link to Post #310
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)

Looks Disney-ish to me. I like how the 3D-wheels just pop up from nowhere. Weren't taking up any space either?

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

justntime2learn (20th July 2019), Nasu (21st July 2019), Sunny-side-up (20th July 2019), XelNaga (22nd October 2020)

20. Link to Post #311
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Jim Humble of MMS fame apparently worked for NASA. He says he was brought in to repair the moon buggy before it was sent off. It had a mechanical failure just before launch and he was brought in to do the repairs.

It's in one of the recorded interviews.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2019), DaveToo (20th July 2019), Franny (20th July 2019), justntime2learn (20th July 2019), Nasu (21st July 2019), Sunny-side-up (20th July 2019), Tintin (20th July 2019), XelNaga (22nd October 2020)

22. Link to Post #312
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)

Looks Disney-ish to me. I like how the 3D-wheels just pop up from nowhere. Weren't taking up any space either?
    I can't do all the work, lol. Some people like a very short video and may decide to look further.

Remember, it's your discernment

This is a real 4 minute demonstration.

Apollo 15 unpacking from the lunar rover.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2019), DaveToo (20th July 2019), Franny (20th July 2019), Intranuclear (20th July 2019), Nasu (21st July 2019), Sunny-side-up (20th July 2019), Tintin (20th July 2019), XelNaga (22nd October 2020)

24. Link to Post #313
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Apollo 15 unpacking from the lunar rover.
    I assume they just abandoned the rover on the 'moon'?
    If it took them that much trouble just to unpack it...

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2019), Franny (20th July 2019), Nasu (21st July 2019), Sunny-side-up (20th July 2019), Tintin (20th July 2019), XelNaga (22nd October 2020)

26. Link to Post #314
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Why would people like the ex Nazi SS officer and v2 rocketeer genius Verner von Braun, be brought to the United States as part of paper clip, and to be the 1st head of NASA? To pull a stunt?

27. Link to Post #315
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

He was by far the most qualified man. He wanted space, that is all. I do not defend him. there's lots to read on his involvement back in the Nazi party days.

Think of it this way. When top athletes looking to win Olympic gold where asked, "If we gave you a drug that would allow you to win the gold, but kill you 5 years later, would you take it?"

Over 70% said yes.

Von Braun's entire life was dedicated to making rockets work and to get humans into space. He happened to be in Germany and working on it, when the whole Nazi thing erupted. He was caught in the whirlwind. The apparatus was created around him.

He left Germany before it ended, he basically capitulated and moved to being captured by the US before the war was over in the area he was located. (Or something similar to that - it is a long and involved story). Indications are that he was not a Nazi. He wanted humanity in space. Period. He knew how to get it done.

So the USA took him in with no serious qualms. Indications are that he had nothing to do with the residual Nazi connections that happened in the USA after the war, among the given Project Paperclip Scientists.

Kurt Debus is the more interesting character, in some critical ways.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_H._Debus

This, from long reading on the subject via Jim Marrs and Joseph P Farrell's given writings.

Debus' specialties are electromotive forces involving craft design.

Which sounds a lot like Black ops triangle craft and the like. That's the bigger clue, by far.

Not that the landings were faked, but that there was a parallel effort in black ops for far far more advanced craft, and that the rocket program was abandoned... and was more like tossing a nickel at the public. Nickels compared to fortunes spent in parallel black ops highly advanced technology programs.

That the more perfected higher sciences and craft was where the real work being done, in those black ops programs.

that the whole mess of the world and the run on USA finances and world reserve dollar itself, was for financing this monumental effort to get humans into space to deal with the considered alien problem and their advanced technology.

So that everything that happened to the USA to go from what it was at the end of the second world war... to the mess of today for the world and the people of the USA... was all about this hidden gateway of insanely advanced technologies. A gold rush of insane proportions for the dark oligarchy.

And that they made the entire world, via the might of the USA - the grist for that mill.

Which is the 'breakaway civilization' aspect covered by Richard Dolan, etc.

The whole thing, historically, chronologically.. is laid out pretty darned clearly with names, dates, places, etc, by Joseph Farrell.
    Last edited by Carmody; 20th July 2019 at 02:44.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2019), cascadian (20th July 2019), DaveToo (20th July 2019), Franny (20th July 2019), Hervé (20th July 2019), Intranuclear (20th July 2019), justntime2learn (20th July 2019), Nasu (21st July 2019), Sir Eltor (22nd July 2019), Sunny-side-up (20th July 2019), Tintin (20th July 2019), Wind (20th July 2019), XelNaga (22nd October 2020)

29. Link to Post #316
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Jim Humble of MMS fame apparently worked for NASA. He says he was brought in to repair the moon buggy before it was sent off. It had a mechanical failure just before launch and he was brought in to do the repairs.

It's in one of the recorded interviews.
    Yes, here:
    From the transcript:

Bill Ryan: In your first career, which you had back in aerospace, didn’t you have something to do with the Lunar Module? Or the Lunar Lander, was it?

Jim Humble: I was working at the General Motors Defense Research Laboratories in Santa Barbara at the time. And they had taken the Lunar Vehicle up there to get it ready to be loaded on the ship going to the Moon, of course. And there was some parts inside of it that was broken. And I don’t know, minor, tiny accident, but there was a few wires that were broken and everything. And I happened to be an electronic technician, and they knew I was, so they called me in and had me repair the Lunar Vehicle. [laughter]

And so, I just got to work on it. And it was kind of interesting, what they were doing. And did they go to the Moon or didn’t they? I don’t know [laughs] whether they took it to the Moon or they took it out to the mountains in the desert. But I assume that they took it to the Moon.

BR: We actually heard from one of our whistleblowers that both of the stories were correct, that some of the missions went to the Moon, some did not. Some of the photographs were real and some were not. It’s a real mixed bag.

JH: Yeah. Right. I remember that flag, you know, waving. [laughter] So you’re never... of course, there wasn’t any air on the Moon, so the flag really shouldn’t have been waving.

30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Carmody (21st July 2019), Constance (21st July 2019), DaveToo (20th July 2019), Hervé (20th July 2019), Jad (20th July 2019), justntime2learn (20th July 2019), Matt P (21st July 2019), Nasu (21st July 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (20th July 2019), Sir Eltor (22nd July 2019), Sunny-side-up (20th July 2019), Tintin (20th July 2019), XelNaga (22nd October 2020), Yoda (20th July 2019)

31. Link to Post #317
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan, talking to Jim Humble (here)

BR: We actually heard from one of our whistleblowers that both of the stories were correct, that some of the missions went to the Moon, some did not. Some of the photographs were real and some were not. It’s a real mixed bag.
    That was 'Henry Deacon' (real name Arthur Neumann).

From http://projectcamelot.org/livermore_physicist_4.html

~~~
    We asked Henry if the Apollo astronauts had actually gone to the moon. This was a question that had not actually previously occurred to us in earlier meetings. There was a long pause before Henry replied saying: Yes, they had. But it was not a simple answer.

Most of the missions did indeed go to the moon, but some photos and film footage were fabricated for PR purposes, and - remarkably – some advanced technology was borrowed: a lightweight nano tech-skin shielding combined with a charged-field technology were utilized on some of the craft to provide very effective radiation shielding, combined with other technologies used to protect the astronauts from Gamma and other hazardous radiations and energetic particles during the journeys. Additional advanced “alien” technologies were added to land the Lunar Module and assist take-off from the moon.

Some Apollo astronauts were aware of these technologies (though only a couple were aware of the alternative space program). This accounts for some general reluctance to be interviewed or to speak openly on the subject. Their anger at those who claim they never went at all is understandable, because they did indeed reach the moon. They were very brave men... and they had some help.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th July 2019 at 12:23. Reason: fixed bad link

32. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st July 2019), Billy (20th July 2019), Constance (21st July 2019), Franny (20th July 2019), Hervé (20th July 2019), Intranuclear (20th July 2019), Jad (20th July 2019), justntime2learn (20th July 2019), Matt P (21st July 2019), Nasu (21st July 2019), p+52 (20th July 2019), pounamuknight (20th July 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (20th July 2019), silvanelf (25th July 2019), Sir Eltor (22nd July 2019), Sunny-side-up (20th July 2019), sunwings (20th July 2019), Tintin (20th July 2019), Wind (20th July 2019), XelNaga (22nd October 2020), Yoda (20th July 2019)

33. Link to Post #318
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan, talking to Jim Humble (here)

That was 'Henry Deacon' (real name Arthur Neumann).

From http://projectcamelot.org/livermore_physicist_4.html:
    Bill the above link is not working for me.
    Fixed it by removing the ":" colon at the end.

From Bill: many thanks — fixed in the original now.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th July 2019 at 12:24.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st July 2019), Bill Ryan (20th July 2019), Constance (20th July 2019), Franny (20th July 2019), Intranuclear (20th July 2019), justntime2learn (20th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (20th July 2019), Tintin (20th July 2019), XelNaga (22nd October 2020)

35. Link to Post #319
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The moon?
    Did you know that Canada has already been to Mars, planted a flag there, and kept it under wraps?
    It was a top secret project by TPTB and is only being revealed now.
    Check out this leaked photo.

https://i.cbc.ca/1.5211508.156355131...ch-station.JPG

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

onevoice (21st July 2019), Sunny-side-up (20th July 2019), XelNaga (22nd October 2020)

37. Link to Post #320
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,037 times in 645 posts

Forgive me if not deemed relevant here, but I seem to remember something about a "coke bottle" appearing on official moon landing footage. Was this correct, or am i myself simply off planet/base about this. What was the official and unofficial relevance of it, and does anyone know the truth. Curious.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st July 2019), Bill Ryan (20th July 2019), Constance (21st July 2019), Franny (20th July 2019), justntime2learn (20th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (20th July 2019), Tintin (21st July 2019), XelNaga (22nd October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 LastLast