+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Assange - and why did Ecuador revoke his diplomatic status after receiving that $4.2 Billion ?

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

Default Assange - and why did Ecuador revoke his diplomatic status after receiving that $4.2 Billion ?

Grab a coffee and watch this video by Richard D Hall in its entirety before changing your mind on the whole Assange debacle... (whatever it may be)

The video makes reference to this - https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles...ff-for-ecuador.

Why did Equador revoke Assange's diplomatic status after receiving that $4.2 Billion when they so believed in his political convictions and "took him in" in the first place?

And if you want more from Richard, watch this one and his interesting take on "BREXIT" here -

Hmmmm. Certainly gets you thinking...

What do you make of it all?
    Last edited by scotslad; 18th July 2019 at 20:03.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

edina (18th July 2019), Jayke (18th July 2019), Nasu (18th July 2019), toppy (19th July 2019), Wansen (19th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

Default Re: Assange - and why did Ecuador revoke his diplomatic status after receiving that $4.2 Billion ?

That subscriber's message he read out at the start, why he chose to deadpan voice his delivery of their written advice on how to defecate in a transit van, spun his whole subsequent presentation into piss-take land for me. I listened on and could only see a guy who is someone else's guy. I couldn't give any credence to this in-joke, RichPlanet, satire.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to snoman For This Post:

lilac (20th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread