+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Last Surviving Nuremberg Prosecutor--Bolton, Trump Recreating Nazi Ideology

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Last Surviving Nuremberg Prosecutor--Bolton, Trump Recreating Nazi Ideology

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Quote Posted by Orobo (here)
    He is not wrong here, maybe. But to seek publicity now, with this status he is given...

What about the grave doubts concerning the Nuremberg trials themselves, that pop up inadvertently when shovelling through the history of the world wars?

I dare not opening up completely to this man, lauded as he is.

Love, O.
    I'm not aware of grave doubts about the Nuremburg trials, nor why anyone would hesistate to open up to Ferencz. I mean he is in good shape for his age but don't think he is likely to sucker punch anybody literally or otherwise!
    He doesn't need to pull any punches, though. His main work is over and has been helping unfolding The Plan beyond the trials.

This thread could split up in two ways; hammering on about ze nazi's being trialled, who is behind it and why... or into the, current, foreign/domestic policy of the US.
    It becomes often a bit quiet on a thread after a pointer in the first direction...so it became current US policy. The safe option.

However, I have come to the point, so far, that both are interconnected. The one part is built on top of the other, and the former part has been carefully been made into a strawman to pull out when needed.

The result of this video, with his appearance, is cementing that the two are not connected and that the US under Mr Trump is as bad as this pivotal part in history. Or at least how we have been taught to think about this historical piece.

It is bending our timeline back onto its unrecognisable self and saying; "See how bad history is?", while that timeline actually is a continuation of things set in motion more than 100yrs ago.

It is a genius trick:
    Doing very evil things and comparing your newest evil things to those old ones, to be able to do more evil things in the future, and keeping everyone guessing in the process. Round and round it goes, and we are all dizzy.

And then there was the internet...with Avalon and the likes... and it gets shaky for Them, and gets Them scrambling to put a lid on it and put in place control systems...,I would like to think, if one looks at on whom they hammer hardest via non-laws, wel funded smear-leagues and -centers, even tolerated militias of the good kind and other temporary diversions.

This video is part of that I reckon. Nudging as many as possible in the direction of the narrative keeping us talking about people nów, distracting from the overview that is there for the willing to see.

So it is kind of a sucker punch and he got you.

Keep shovelling,

Love, O.
    Last edited by Orobo; 24th July 2019 at 14:06.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Orobo For This Post:

O Donna (25th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Default Re: Last Surviving Nuremberg Prosecutor--Bolton, Trump Recreating Nazi Ideology

When one stands long enough on neither side of the aisle and pays attention, elements in both parties have exhibited 'Nazi ideology'. The only difference is in the the bows they choose to tie the ideology with.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Orobo (25th July 2019), Valerie Villars (28th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Exactly OD,

Getting rid of the TV is an essential thing in getting into that meta position. The same as getting rid of the feeds from youtube, twitter and other steering factors.
    Just eat loads of info like a plate full of fluffy salad, postpone judgement, and keep chewing. In the end there is not much left but pretty telling potent residue.

I felt I had to breach some imprinted attitudes also. Freeing up the mind. You know the queazy feeling after a private talk where you went beyond the usual lines. That's one of the ways how I spot them.

Love, O.
    Last edited by Orobo; 25th July 2019 at 09:58.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orobo For This Post:

O Donna (26th July 2019), Valerie Villars (28th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Oh yeah, the ages old plan of what, Orobo? Jewish domination of the planet. Allow me to indulge a little positive prejudice here.

Jews are competent and highly intelligent. European Jews have a long urban history which has placed them in a better position to excel not only in the professions but in the arts and entertainment field as well.

Things are unfolding exactly as you might predict, allowing for these factors. There is no plan for world domination just a couple of decades of extreme interference by pro-Israeli interests into the American political system. This is bad enough...but it isn't "the Jews" it is the government of Israel. And even that should be placed in the proper context. Aipac, the pro Israeli lobby in the U.S. could be viewed as a body that is all about protecting Jews and Israel from those who share your paranoia about Jews wanting to dominate the world.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

loungelizard (25th July 2019), Orobo (25th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Wow Autumn,

Pretty shameful of you.

Putting words and theories in my mouth and then attacking me for that, and me having a mental affliction because of it?

Why not go back and forth and see if we can learn something from each other, what the the forum is built for?

Now you exposed yourself, where you are. You are on the wrong forum Autumn.

Love, O.
    Last edited by Orobo; 28th July 2019 at 09:23.

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,526 times in 4,011 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Quote Posted by Orobo (here)
    What about the grave doubts concerning the Nuremberg trials themselves, that pop up inadvertently when shovelling through the history of the world wars?

I dare not opening up completely to this man, lauded as he is.

Love, O.
    I'm not aware of grave doubts about the Nuremburg trials, nor why anyone would hesistate to open up to Ferencz. I mean he is in good shape for his age but don't think he is likely to sucker punch anybody literally or otherwise!
    One of the tendencies at Nuremberg was for I. G. Farben employees to be given a "slap on the wrist" and eventually move over in the Operation Paperclip. Nuremberg was sort of a self-validating pretext to help the victors write history while helping themselves to the scientists and the whole on-the-ground German Intelligence network. Mostly what American Intelligence did in the Cold War was eat bad information from the former German agents.

There is the issue of hypocrisy about justice being served by these victors who, at a minimum, intentionally bombed Dresden for something like two weeks straight and also intentionally destroyed the railroads.

Most people would have been a little upset in the light of all the blood that was spilled, and then, the U. S. was set up as a hideout for war criminals.

Of course the current regime has "Nazi Ideology", which was mainly originated in Ivy League Universities in a mix with European Synarchy. "They" made it, have always used it, some places it has death squads, and others, boards of directors and the like. Because "Nazi" only refers to a specific German regime, it seems that "Synarchy" is a better term for Fascism run by international businesses anywhere.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Cara (30th July 2019), O Donna (30th July 2019), Orobo (30th July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2