+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Incredible UFO Contact & Extra-dimensional Footage Revealed by James Gilliland

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,537 times in 20,792 posts

Exclamation Incredible UFO Contact & Extra-dimensional Footage Revealed by James Gilliland

Incredible UFO Contact & Extra-dimensional Footage Revealed by James Gilliland

In this episode of #EdgeofWonder you're going to see why ECETI stands for enlightened contact with extraterrestrial intelligence. Ben & Rob sat down with owner of ECETI Ranch, James Gilliland and discuss the wide range of documented paranormal evidence taken at the ranch and beyond. You'll see everything from #UFO's to Extra Dimensional beings, Volcanic Entities and even orbs caught on film or camera. This was legitimately the most amazing collection Ben & Rob have every seen and we know you'll be amazed too. James also shares with us his amazing life story along with all the paranormal and spiritual experiences he has had since owning the ranch such as seeing #bigfoot, #aliens, divine beings, and so much more. Seeing Mount Adams was truly a majestic sight and we are excited to bring you this truly inspiring interview with James. James Gilliland is a best-selling author, internationally known lecturer, minister, counselor, multiple Near D_eath Experiencer and contactee. James is recognized world-wide as the founder of the Gilliland Estate, AKA ECETI Ranch (Enlightened Contact with ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence) where he documents and shares amazing multi-dimensional contact phenomenon. Website: eceti.org

ECETI Stargate Official YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjz...E6C3d3HAHACylA

https://bbsradio.com/asyouwishtalkradio
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

anandacate (25th July 2019), AndrejPeĉënkin (25th July 2019), aoibhghaire (23rd July 2019), Axman (24th July 2019), Baby Steps (24th July 2019), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2019), Billy (24th July 2019), DeeMetrios (24th July 2019), EFO (24th July 2019), Franny (23rd July 2019), Gaia (26th July 2019), gini (24th July 2019), jjjones (25th July 2019), justntime2learn (23rd July 2019), Lefty Dave (26th July 2019), mab777 (23rd July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th July 2019), mountain_jim (24th July 2019), NancyV (24th July 2019), O Donna (24th July 2019), RogeRio (23rd July 2019), Sadieblue (24th July 2019), scotslad (25th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd July 2019), Tam (25th July 2019), Tintin (24th July 2019), toppy (24th July 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd July 2019), Violet3 (24th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,360 times in 32,780 posts

Default Re: Incredible UFO Contact & Extra-dimensional Footage Revealed by James Gilliland

I think James Gilliland himself can legitimately be criticized on a fair number of counts. But I've visited the ranch a couple of times (in 2008 and 2012), and each night I saw inexplicable lights all over the sky, doing inexplicable things, some of which were quite dramatic and memorable. They definitely weren't satellites, aircraft, or insects.

I do NOT know what's happening there, but I do suspect it might be some kind of portal.

4. The Following 36 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (25th July 2019), AndrejPeĉënkin (25th July 2019), aoibhghaire (23rd July 2019), Axman (24th July 2019), Baby Steps (24th July 2019), Billy (24th July 2019), boja (24th July 2019), c0rv0 (26th July 2019), Crackberry (23rd July 2019), Creedence (24th July 2019), DeeMetrios (24th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (26th July 2019), EFO (24th July 2019), ExomatrixTV (23rd July 2019), Fellow Aspirant (25th July 2019), Franny (23rd July 2019), gini (24th July 2019), graciousb (26th July 2019), greybeard (23rd July 2019), jjjones (25th July 2019), justntime2learn (23rd July 2019), Lefty Dave (26th July 2019), mab777 (23rd July 2019), Maknocktomb (26th July 2019), Mike Gorman (26th July 2019), mountain_jim (24th July 2019), NancyV (24th July 2019), O Donna (24th July 2019), Patient (23rd July 2019), Sadieblue (24th July 2019), scotslad (25th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (23rd July 2019), Tam (24th July 2019), Tintin (24th July 2019), toppy (24th July 2019), Yoda (24th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Default Re: Incredible UFO Contact & Extra-dimensional Footage Revealed by James Gilliland

From my perspective that is the best interview about other beings operating in other dimension or frequency and how varied their manifestation can be presented at our point of observation/ reference. The depth of conversation and level of sincerity projected in the interview is astounding!

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Billy (24th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (26th July 2019), justntime2learn (24th July 2019), mountain_jim (24th July 2019), RogeRio (24th July 2019), Sadieblue (25th July 2019), Tintin (24th July 2019), toppy (24th July 2019), Valerie Villars (24th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

It reminds me there it is not just the classic way we experience extra-dimensional and/ or extraterrestrial as portrayed in many media channels, per say.

One of a number of excellent saying in video: "Contact really comes by going within not looking for something without, that's a distraction"

In defense of 'distraction' I'd say or imagine that many would agree in that all great journey's start with a distraction when looking back on it (which ironically can also can be a distraction).

Quite the journey thus far, I say!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Billy (24th July 2019), DeeMetrios (24th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (26th July 2019), justntime2learn (24th July 2019), Tintin (24th July 2019), toppy (24th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I do NOT know what's happening there, but I do suspect it might be some kind of portal.
    I bet 2 cents, thats a Live Library Local, of cosmic interests

while the rancher care the local, the cultivators of life see him as a partnership, and don't bother to be seen, quite the contrary, they show their presence to leave no doubt.

of course, the energy environment are locked with somekind of bubble, or better saying, the Live Library radiates its own protection bubble

I endorse the contents, and " legitimately ' criticize only some mysticism , understanding that is a cultural way of speaking. In general, what was said in the interview is true positive.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 24th July 2019 at 17:46.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th July 2019), DeeMetrios (25th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (26th July 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote I think James Gilliland himself can legitimately be criticized on a fair number of counts.
    Do tell. I think this would be an interesting discussion.

Not withstanding, ECETI Ranch is a very interesting place.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

anandacate (25th July 2019), DeeMetrios (25th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (26th July 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

I think James Gilliland himself can legitimately be criticized on a fair number of counts..

Im curious as to why also Bill ...please elaborate .

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

anandacate (25th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (26th July 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    I think James Gilliland himself can legitimately be criticized on a fair number of counts..

Im curious as to why also Bill ...please elaborate .
    I think it might be best for you/we to do our own research and draw our own conclusions.
    Think it might be putting Bill on the spot to ask him for more details.

Like look at a post a few days ago about James Gilliland and pest (Cougar, beautiful creature) control at the ranch for instance, that might be one such point
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

DeeMetrios (26th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (26th July 2019), Gaia (26th July 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    I'm curious as to why also Bill... please elaborate.
    I think it might be best for you/we to do our own research and draw our own conclusions.

Like look at a post a few days ago about James Gilliland and pest (Cougar, beautiful creature) control at the ranch for instance, that might be one such point
    • Yes, that's certainly one. There's something badly wrong with that picture, for a self-professed spiritual man.
    • His recent reaction to Clif High wishing to attend an ECETI convention is another.
    • The very fact he uncritically endorses (and supports) the Corey Goode circus says a great deal about his discernment and awareness.
    • I've met James personally, and he's a pleasant and generous guy to be with. But in my personal opinion he's definitely very ungrounded and way too careless in his explanations, suppositions, beliefs, and concepts, which tend to fly fast and very loose on a wide range of things.

18. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

andyangel1205 (25th July 2019), Arcturian108 (25th July 2019), ChristianSky (25th July 2019), Constance (26th July 2019), DeeMetrios (26th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (26th July 2019), graciousb (26th July 2019), Gurnemanz (26th July 2019), jjjones (25th July 2019), justntime2learn (26th July 2019), Kalamos (26th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th July 2019), mountain_jim (30th July 2019), Philippe (25th July 2019), Reinhard (1st August 2019), RogeRio (26th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (25th July 2019), Yoda (26th July 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

No one escapes criticism, this is true.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (26th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th July 2019), RogeRio (26th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (26th July 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

thnx guys ....

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

Very much agree with Bill here. I find James to be well intentioned, a good person, and I know he has real connection to the other side, so to speak, but is also a bit gullible and takes things too much at face value. His hosting CG really took me aback, but also have someone close to me also who still can't digest that CG is a fraud and bad news so I guess I can't fault him too much. I really don't believe there is any teacher/ healer / channel or guru out there who is or was 100% connected and accurate all the time. Even Edgar Cayce was wrong a lot.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Constance (26th July 2019), DeeMetrios (26th July 2019), justntime2learn (26th July 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th July 2019), O Donna (27th July 2019), RogeRio (26th July 2019), Sue (Ayt) (26th July 2019), Sunny-side-up (26th July 2019), Valerie Villars (26th July 2019)

24. Link to Post #13
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

I agree too.

When I criticize "mysthicism" I feel possibility to have a Poltergeist fenomemon running there, that according my knowledge, its a normal circunstance that occours with Mediuns who have a imature highly energy capability. The person unaware about this can really create visible things, by ectoplasm emanations.

Be advanced in ectoplasmic area whithout wise control, will certainly put the person in danger, if not harm the health before. There are dozen ones examples well knowed.

If supports Corey Goode circus can be seen dangerous or too consumerist, probably he is going to "Learn this Lesson"
    Last edited by RogeRio; 26th July 2019 at 19:50.

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

• Yes, that's certainly one. There's something badly wrong with that picture, for a self-professed spiritual man.
    • His recent reaction to Clif High wishing to attend an ECETI convention is another.
    • The very fact he uncritically endorses (and supports) the Corey Goode circus says a great deal about his discernment and awareness.
    • I've met James personally, and he's a pleasant and generous guy to be with. But in my personal opinion he's definitely very ungrounded and way too careless in his explanations, suppositions, beliefs, and concepts, which tend to fly fast and very loose on a wide range of things.

Regarding the four bullet points from a different perspective.

1. I don't think there’s a U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service officer who would contest anyone from trying to save their farm animals or protect people from intrusive wild animals. Even if the animals are endangered. Although trying to capture them is preferred.

And although I tend to side with non-violence. Non-violence is not an exclusively spiritual axiom. We live in a polar based reality and there are loads of mitigating situations that may call for violence or even death. A spiritual person doesn’t need to be stupid, especially with wild animals. And there are few highly spiritually advance people (which I’ve read about or heard of) that can master wild animals.

2. I like Cliff High and its silly to ban him from ECETI. I’m sure he wouldn’t have caused a scene. Maybe they thought he would take footage or do thigs that would cast a poor light on them? Who knows? Some people are sensitive to energies and wish to avoid conflict. Maybe James feels Cliff would draw too much controversy/conflict. Regardless, this is America and IMO it’s private property so James can ban whomever he wants, just like forum owners can whomever they want (Please don't ban me ). Not sure about the so-called business legality Cliff is mentioning, but I’m sure there’s a way around this stuff.

And Cliff has issues as well. Who doesn’t? For example, he has cancer and yet is smoking vape here https://youtu.be/c0kwTo8UNik Energy flows where attention goes… IMO many people who curse habitually (especially socially) tend to be less evolved “spiritually” because they make themselves more base vibrationally.

Honestly, if he wants to see UFO’s he doesn’t need to go to ECETI. He can go outside and draw them to his area. I’m not in any special place but I have UFO and paranormal things occurring around my home when I look for them. The more I look the more they appear.

https://youtu.be/gPAkGTZLGLA I’m assuming this is the video Cliff is talking about where the ECETI UFO is a Falcon in a hunting swoop. Why does he speak as if he is 100% certain of this? IMO there’s no way that is a Falcon because its “hunting swoop” is way too long and far and seems like its angle is wrong if it’s attacking prey. Can’t find a video of a Falcon showing a similar swooping dive but they seem to dive more vertically.

I’ve looked at their work and I just don’t see why anyone would dislike for Jordan Sather or Edge of Wonder (EOW). They’re young and learning, but to me they are completely sincere. BTW Originally, I was skeptic of EOW because their production seemed high end and I couldn’t figure out where they go their money, etc.

3. I know it’s NOT popular view but I just don’t subscribe to many of the conclusions against Corey. Is there suspect activity from him? Yes. But he really doesn’t bother me and I think it’s all blown way out of proportion, just like it is against Wilcock or Emery, etc. I think if someone puts their energy toward a specific mind-set/agenda they will create conclusions to support that. The question to ask is whether or not your conclusion give or take away personal power. Not get caught up in merely “facts” or “analytics”.

4. It’s curious how people are. Right brained and left brain dominate people will always butt heads. I agree that there’s a certain social response-ability to provide information publicly that is verifiable in ways that most anyone can relate to. But there are also limits in this approach.

Suffice to say, we all need to continually work on our social and personal game. It would be curious to see what skills and attainments James has vs. Bill, and vice versa. For example, does the way one or the other person live produce greater spiritual, alien, supernatural or paranormal activity (inner/outer). If so, why? If not, huh, why?

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

O Donna (27th July 2019), RogeRio (26th July 2019)

27. Link to Post #15
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Visiting the ECETI ranch:

I was visiting a friend on the Washington/Oregon border at the time. I was also on my way to a SETI conference in San Jose, Calif. Because I was nearby geographically, I decided to meet James Gilliland at his ranch with two close friends with wide sensory systems, this was about 20 years ago.

James Gilliland 20 years ago:

He kindly showed me his photos and video footage at the time taken over his ranch. He also explained to me his experiential side of his life which provides a measure of his previous background. I was uncomfortable at the time because I felt he had opened himself up in previous years to not only other entities, resulting in a type of stigmata marks on his body which he had shown me as a result of these processes previously taken place. I felt he may have been messed up with other entities/intelligences not discriminating of who he is engaging with. I sensed he unwittingly may have the possibility of US intelligence monitoring his activities at the time. Although he was pleasant and generous with his time we all felt he was gullible and to open without discrimination for anything that may unfold for him. My close friends and I concluded that we were not comfortable being there for any length of time.

Activity at the ECETI ranch near Trout lake/Mount Adams is prone to seismic activity: I had seen seismic maps that showed this correlation.

I was also aware from previous research in Europe, in particular, Hessdalen in Norway, that the phenomenon with its high EM, magnetic and gravity anomalies can produce both para psychological and UFOs type activity on human behavior. Skinwalker Ranch in Utah is another good example. There are many portals around the earth that exhibit these characteristics.

It is common and well known in the literature that repeated relationships between certain spatial regions and UFO like objects correlates with geophysical processes in the production of these levels as piezoelectric like effects. Tectonic strain, without gross seismicity by transient extremely fine local isolation of other normal geophysical forces correlates with apparent effects that relate to episodes upon human beings. The images taken of objects at Yakima are similar to Mount Adams.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Hervé (1st August 2019), mountain_jim (30th July 2019), O Donna (27th July 2019), RogeRio (26th July 2019), what is a name? (1st August 2019)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

~~~

And to add to all that, there's now this. See this post, and this video. Corey Goode has set up camp at/with ECETI, clearly fully supported by James GIlliland (who should know better, but clearly doesn't!) — as his new 'home'.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (1st August 2019), Andrew_K (6th August 2019), aoibhghaire (1st August 2019), Frank V (1st August 2019), Reinhard (1st August 2019), Sunny-side-up (1st August 2019), Wind (1st August 2019), Yoda (1st August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread