+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Resonant Frequencies ..... Rife's & Others

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Default Resonant Frequencies ..... Rife's & Others

Firstly for those who do not know about "Sound & Frequency" as a healing modality the link at the bottom , thru to Herve's thread is a good primer .

I also think that information is better served here at the ''Alternative Medicine" thread .

Anyway , I have been using this modality for a few years now & it is works for me.
    There have been some huge advancement in recent years & here is a link for basic headaches ....

but look into that YouTube channel and you will see a huge amount of recent updates !

Here is the link to the Website ...
    https://www.rifetherapies.com/

Cheers
    D

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...y-Breakthrough
    Last edited by DeeMetrios; 28th July 2019 at 04:32.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Anka (13th February 2020), astridmari (28th July 2019), Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), cannawizard (9th February 2020), Cara (28th July 2019), Clarity (28th July 2019), EFO (28th July 2019), Ioneo (28th July 2019), laschen (18th March 2020), Lefty Dave (28th July 2019), Luke Holiday (18th April 2020), meeradas (28th July 2019), Rich (28th July 2019), RogeRio (28th July 2019), toppy (28th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Resonant Frequencies ..... Rife's & Others

& from some others "Sapien Medicine" has a plethora of frequencies for many many ailments & diseases .
    Different path i believe to Rife's output , but with the same result as the goal .

Just enter into his YouTube channel & search .

Cheers
    D
    Last edited by DeeMetrios; 28th July 2019 at 05:13.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), cannawizard (9th February 2020), Cara (28th July 2019), Clarity (28th July 2019), EFO (29th July 2019), meeradas (28th July 2019), Pam (9th February 2020), RogeRio (28th July 2019), toppy (28th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Avalon Member Clarity's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for posting, do you have a machine yourself or use the youtube sessions?

I haven't tried rife myself but have looked a little into it, it seems many with Lyme have been helped.
    Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 1 John 4:1

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Clarity For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Cara (28th July 2019), DeeMetrios (28th July 2019), EFO (29th July 2019), Pam (9th February 2020), toppy (28th July 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

hello Clarity ..
    I use the youtube vids with a good set of headphones .
    I will look into getting a set-up for my home some time later in the year .
    It is remarkable sacred/secret technology without a doubt .
    cheers

¤=[Post Update]=¤

the Sapien Medicine website .....

https://www.enlightenedstates.com/

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

astridmari (28th July 2019), Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Cara (28th July 2019), Clarity (29th July 2019), EFO (29th July 2019), Pam (9th February 2020), toppy (28th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

I have two of the Spooky signal generators. I find them to be helpful. They have been most useful to me running their detox programmes.

The team that has been working on the Spooky rife system is very helpful and they have a Forum where people share their experiences, etc.
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Clarity (29th July 2019), Constance (28th July 2019), DeeMetrios (28th July 2019), EFO (29th July 2019), Pam (9th February 2020), RogeRio (28th July 2019), toppy (28th July 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

more well tuned harmonic frequencies, can rearch more deep inside,
    also reverberate in unheard layers, cleaning and improving things ...

we even could sugest Mods, to punish bad ones in quarantine here

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), DeeMetrios (28th July 2019), EFO (29th July 2019), Pam (9th February 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Thank you very MUCH DeeMetrios for yt channels!

How I learned to use frequencies.

Due to Shura,Lyda,Haarp,SBX-1 and other such negative installations like "unoffensive" cell towers,power grid,transportation ways and so on placed around the Earth,"something/someones" push me in the field of frequencies understanding to use them for the benefit both the Earth and people.A combination of Rife,Clark,Spurling,Reich and Schauberger's lifetime work neutralizes the negative effects of above mentioned installations bringing benefits to all living beings and healing and restoring OUR energy.

So how I use the frequencies step by step:
    1-put the head set;
    2-start the sound of frequency/frequencies;
    3-tune the sound to a normal audible level - not to low not to high;
    4-hearing the sound in the ears and "processing" it in the brain;
    5-after "processing" the sound in the brain,I "morph" it there in a solid material "thing";
    6-I keep in my brain that solid material "thing" until I "understand" his "form" or "shape";
    7-After fully "understanding" the "form" or "shape" he "leave" the brain through the whole neck into my whole body creating long lasting chills and goose bumps;
    8-in this stage I feel improvements and healing in my body,but during those chills more of that "form" or "shape" or frequency/frequencies or something else is spread out from my body through skin;
    9-after the 8th stage,when I go in the garden and still spreading that thing out of my body I saw improvements in plants and I attract non invasive insects and bugs (butterflies,bees,crickets,bumblebees) and repel flies and mosquitos.

The most powerful effect for is in early morning - 5 or 6 AM - when I'm fully awake,I drink a glass of structured water and "played" with a tensor field generator made by myself.I've done this procedure also at different hours during day or evening but the effect is slightly diminished by my"distraction" to other things.Nights are also effective because are things are settled down and is quiet.

I put quotation to some words,because I don't know how to explain them better into an understandable way.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Ami (19th November 2021), Bill Ryan (7th October 2019), conk (29th July 2019), DeeMetrios (1st August 2019), meeradas (29th July 2019), Pam (9th February 2020), RogeRio (29th July 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Ecuador Avalon Member Rosemarie's Avatar
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 311 posts

Had been hearing these frequencies from Sapien Medicine for a couple of weeks. Some say you just put them as background to other things you might be doing. So I read while listening to them. Am I doing it wrong ? Should I just focus more on what I am hearing ? I hear the short versions from youtube, and I hear like 8 which go from 5 m to 10 m on length. There are a couple of 1 hour long ones........ Does somebody has more information about them ? Is it just a placebo effect ?
    "Be kind for everybody is fighting a great battle" Plato

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rosemarie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th October 2019), Cara (7th October 2019), DeeMetrios (8th February 2020), EFO (9th February 2020), Pam (9th February 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

Quote Posted by Rosemarie (here)
    Had been hearing these frequencies from Sapien Medicine for a couple of weeks. Some say you just put them as background to other things you might be doing. So I read while listening to them. Am I doing it wrong ? Should I just focus more on what I am hearing ? I hear the short versions from youtube, and I hear like 8 which go from 5 m to 10 m on length. There are a couple of 1 hour long ones........ Does somebody has more information about them ? Is it just a placebo effect ?
    This might help.

It’s somewhat technical and approaches the question of healing with audio frequencies from the perspective of the work done by Dr Royal Rife. There are other approaches so this is just one viewpoint.

Quote In this report we are not saying that low audio frequencies do not have positive effects, because they do. But they are working on a different concept than coordinative resonance. No one knows exactly how these low audio frequencies work, they just know they are beneficial. Dr. Stafford believed that they somehow stimulated the adrenals which in turn stimulated the immune system. He also believed when the immune system is stimulated the body will be able to overcome many ailments that it otherwise could not overcome. Again we will point out that it is not known how these low square wave audio frequencies work. But what is known is that they do not create a true resonate frequency effect like Dr. Rife's high RF frequencies or the higher harmonic RF frequencies Philip Hoyland used.

The evidence we have given in this report shows that if the RF M.O.R. frequency is lowered by too much it will lose its ability to devitalize an organism even though it is a lower harmonic frequency. Dr. Stafford's and John Marsh's laboratory tests showed this when they treated the organism with the low audio frequency that was supposed to devitalize it. The tests showed that the organism continued to grow even when they transferred it from one culture to another. Can there be any greater scientific proof than this? Even Dr. Rife would not have argued with this method of determining true M.O.R.s, because this is the method he used. This is the greatest proof, along with the fact that almost all the audio frequencies are not true harmonics of the original high RF frequencies. We know many other people who have made the same tests on microorganisms as Dr. Stafford and John Marsh and they told us they obtained the same results he did. John Marsh said on the Rife CD's that they came up with the frequencies using math. The documented information we now have show that the math they used was to lower Philip Hoyland's original audio frequencies by a factor of 10 times. If every audio frequency was a perfect harmonic match to its higher RF M.O.R. then we could say they were all derived from Dr. Rife's original M.O.R.s, but they are not. So this leaves us with only one conclusion. They lowered Philip Hoyland's higher audio frequencies and wrongly considered those lowered frequencies to be the true M.O.R. frequencies. Another thing we must understand is that even if the audio frequencies were derived from Dr. Rife's original RF M.O.R.s in lower harmonic steps or octave steps and they do not devitalize the organism they are not real M.O.R.s. either.

What the evidence in this report certainly proves is, without really knowing it, Dr. Rife, John Crane and John Marsh discovered that these lower square wave audio frequencies are beneficial. Even though they will not devitalize the organism they correspond to under microscope observation they still seem to help people? The fact is we really don’t know why the audio frequencies are beneficial, but for some unknown reason they are. Though the method of modulating a square wave audio frequency onto a fixed RF carrier did not work as well as Philip Hoyland's sideband method, nevertheless it works very well on many conditions. Even though the audio frequencies are beneficial in many ways, this still does not prove the claim that the 1950’s audio frequencies are harmonic M.O.R.s.

What needs to be kept in mind is how the original Beam Ray Clinical instruments worked. We will again point out here that neither the 3.30 or the 3.80 MHz RF carrier frequency nor the audio frequencies will do anything by themselves. But when the 3.30 or the 3.80 MHz RF carrier frequency and the audio frequencies are combined together they will produce many sideband frequencies. And one of these sideband frequencies will line up with the true Rife M.O.R. frequency and devitalize or render harmless the harmful microorganism. If you just use the audio frequencies by themselves you will get nothing. If you use the 3.30 or the 3.80 MHz RF carrier without the audio frequencies you will get nothing. The audio frequencies used in this style of instrument must be match to the RF carrier frequency of 3.30 or 3.80 MHz or they are useless. This is the reason the 1953 AZ-58 Beam Ray Clinical instrument did not work properly.

Below is a chart showing the “High Frequency M.O.R.s” which were taken from the Rife Ray #3 and used with the Rife Ray #4. These frequencies were recorded in 1935 when Philip Hoyland went to Dr. Rife's laboratory to read them with his master oscillator. They were fine tuned with more precision in 1936 when Philip Hoyland built the Beam Ray Clinical instrument. This is the reason for the slight discrepancy in Dr. Rife's high frequencies. In 1935 the frequencies were rounded off to the nearest thousandth. In 1936 a more accurate reading was done of these frequencies so that the higher harmonics could be used in the Beam Ray Clinical instrument. For a list of the most accurate frequencies click here. These frequencies are the true M.O.R.s. The “Harmonic Higher Audio Frequency” column is the true harmonic of the “High Frequency M.O.R.s” column. How well these higher frequencies under 60,000 Hertz would work is anyone's guess using the square wave harmonic waveform that was used in the AZ-58 replica instrument. The “Harmonic Higher Audio Steps” column shows how many harmonic steps it takes to hit the fundamental “High Frequency M.O.R.s” using the “Harmonic Higher Audio Frequency” using a square wave waveform. As can be seen the higher the frequency the less harmonic steps it takes to hit the fundamental M.O.R. frequency. We did this chart just to show how the concept of square wave harmonics would work. Just keep in mind that any square wave audio frequency only goes up for about 9 harmonics with sufficient power. Many of the “Harmonic Higher Audio Steps” exceed 9 harmonics. With this understanding a higher frequency should be chosen that would be within 9 harmonics of Dr. Rife’s original high RF M.O.R. frequency. If you want a higher resolution copy of this chart click here.

AZ-58 Harmonic audio frequency chart

Now if we take a look at the "1950's Low Audio Frequency For AZ-58” column we see the frequencies that were used by the AZ-58 back in the 1950's. These frequencies are still used today. In the “True Harmonic Low Audio Frequency For AZ-58” column we find the true low audio frequency harmonics of the “High Frequency M.O.R.s.” As you compare these columns you can see that the 1950's frequency for Actinomycosis or Streptothrix was 784 Hertz but the true harmonic frequency is 750 Hertz. It is easy to see that the AZ-58 was not working on square wave harmonics of the true M.O.R.s. If you look at the “Harmonic Low Audio Steps For AZ-58” column you can see how many harmonic steps it takes to reach the true “High Frequency M.O.R.” These range from 128 harmonic steps to 1024 harmonic steps. Anyone looking at these numbers would wonder if these frequencies could ever work. Logically the higher the frequency the better the chance they will work. Also logically the less you go up in square wave harmonics the greater the chance they will work. When using the square wave method the highest frequency possible should be used.

Chapter Summary: None of the low audio frequencies used in the AZ-58 were Dr. Rife's original M.O.R. frequencies. Not even the higher audio frequencies used in the Beam Ray Clinical instrument were his original M.O.R. frequencies either. Both the lower and the higher audio frequencies are not true harmonics of Dr. Rife's original M.O.R. frequencies, as some have thought. The frequencies that Dr. Rife discovered were the lowest frequencies which he found that would resonate an organism and devitalize it. Dr. Rife knew that his frequencies were lower harmonics of a true higher frequency. Philip Hoyland used this understanding in the Rife Ray #5 or Beam Ray Clinical instrument. One thing we do know is dividing Dr. Rife's original frequencies down in octave or harmonic steps until you get into the low audio frequency range has not been proven through laboratory testing to resonate those organisms or any other organisms. Dr. Stafford and John Marsh had laboratory tests done and found that the 1950's AZ-58 square wave low audio frequencies would not devitalize any organisms they were tested on. The audio frequency range does have many beneficial frequencies but it is not understood how they really work. Dr. Stafford believed they stimulate the adrenal glands thus stimulating the immune system.

The real problem with not understanding which frequencies are Dr. Rife's original M.O.R. frequencies means that people will purchase frequency generating equipment that does not output Dr. Rife's original frequencies. It really is "buyer bewares". If a frequency generating piece of equipment cannot output both the low audio frequency range and the high RF range then you may want to reconsider purchasing it. Look for a frequency generator that can output all of Dr. Rife's frequencies. If a company will not tell you what the frequency range of their so called "Rife Machine" is then keep looking until you find a good frequency generator with the correct frequency range. Any frequency generator worth purchasing should have a range from at least 1 Hertz to 5,000,000 Hertz so you can use the full frequency range that Philip Hoyland used with the higher harmonics of Dr. Rife's original M.O.R. frequencies. If a frequency generator can go to 20,000,000 million hertz, even better, because you can also work with many of the higher harmonics of Dr. Rife’s frequencies.
    From here: https://www.rifevideos.com/chapter_1...rstanding.html
    Last edited by Cara; 7th October 2019 at 05:54.
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th October 2019), Billy (7th October 2019), DeeMetrios (8th February 2020), EFO (9th February 2020), Pam (9th February 2020), Sunny (20th February 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

.... UPDATE ....

thnx Cara for pointing Rosemarie in the right direction .

For those who are not familiar i suggest Herve's thread , it is a great primer .... link on the first post .

OK !! ... I found these just now .

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Cara (9th February 2020), Delight (9th February 2020), EFO (9th February 2020), Franny (9th February 2020), Pam (9th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,263 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    .... UPDATE ....

thnx Cara for pointing Rosemarie in the right direction .

For those who are not familiar i suggest Herve's thread , it is a great primer .... link on the first post .

OK !! ... I found these just now .

Can you just play these in the room?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2020), Cara (9th February 2020), EFO (9th February 2020), Franny (9th February 2020), Pam (9th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Using headphones is best ..... but if you have a subwoofer , you can

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Cara (9th February 2020), EFO (9th February 2020), Franny (9th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rosemarie (here)
    This is how I use frequencies for,at least,improving some of our problems (available for Android):
    -install the following apps:

BrainAuram - Brain Waves & Binaural Beat Therapy

Frequency Generator - Audio Tools & Ultrasound

then search in the following pdf file according frequency you need (245 pages):
    Częstotliwości.pdf

For better results use in ear head phones and set the volume to normal audio hearing.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Cara (9th February 2020), DeeMetrios (9th February 2020), Franny (9th February 2020), Pam (9th February 2020), Sunny (20th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

great info EFO ... thnx for enriching this thread .

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Cara (9th February 2020), EFO (9th February 2020), Pam (9th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeeMetrios (here)
    great info EFO ... thnx for enriching this thread .
    I try,but you start a great thread!

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Cara (9th February 2020), DeeMetrios (10th February 2020), Pam (9th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Philippines Avalon Member cannawizard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

great thread, lots of info~
    thanks for sharing.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cannawizard For This Post:

Cara (9th February 2020), DeeMetrios (9th February 2020), EFO (9th February 2020), Pam (9th February 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

A little bit off topic,but related to nature in general...

This is only a raw post of mine...I just discovered "Sonic Bloom" discovered by Dan Carlson.For the moment I only watch a small part of the video,but still watch him while posting (the sound is awful,I barely understand what he's saying...):
    Dan Carlson Sonic Bloom Interview
    "Dan Carlson was the inventor of the patented Sonic Bloom system, which uses specific frequencies of sound waves, mixed with music, and foliar spraying, to emulate nature's frequency vibrations to accelerate plant, tree, and fruit & vegetable growth. The Sonic Bloom system used in conjunction with Empac7 soil regeneration, can significantly improve crop agriculture, orchard, and garden yields, whether outdoor or indoor (hydroponic/ aquaponic/ aeroponic) growing environments.
    Mr. Carlson has passed on, but will be remembered as a pioneer of enhancing the nutrition of the world's population, with inventive natural techniques of plant growth enhancement without soil depleting chemical fertilizers. We salute his efforts and support his goals and his system in our own efforts to regenerate endangered topsoil across the globe.
    For more information on Empac7 and using sound and light wave wave frequencies to enhance your agricultural needs, whether 10,000 acres or your backyard garden, Faster maturity of hardwood tree varieties. Reduced growing time of Tree crops. Extended harvests. 2nd generation seed enhancement. World record size and yield results. Contact us at 619-780-8843 or www.Empac7.com. Proven results. Affordable testing/ sampling at your location."

Searching yutub for "Dan Carlson,he gave me these results in which one of them is using 432 and 528Hz (water resonant frequency which I use it also for water in general).On the other hand I use for plants watering a twisted copper pipe - (hard work to be done with my empiric tools - at 45 degrees for which I use 464Hz copper resonant frequency.

This year I will use those three frequencies simultaneously in my garden and see the results.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

DeeMetrios (3rd March 2020), Sunny (20th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Frequencies & Correspondences to Mental States, Physiology, Colors, Notes & Planets

compiled by Dan Shaw
    source

Brain stimulation, frequencies and waveforms are a vast and promising field of experimentation for alchemists. One of the benefits of working with electrical stimulation is the ability to generate precise and complex waveforms. It is likely that specific waveforms have specific functions. These frequencies are of all types; light, sound, electrical, etc. The two- or three-character source codes after each frequency are defined at the bottom.

0.16 - 10 NeuralgiasAT
    0.18 - 10 Mod. therapyAT
    0.20 - 0.26 Dental painAT
    0.20 - 10 Post-traumaticsAT
    0.28 - 2.15 Alcohol addictionAT
    0.28 - 10 ArthritisAT
    0.30 - 0.15 DepressionAT
    0.30 - 10 Cervobrachial syndromeAT
    0.37 - 2.15 Drug addictionAT
    0.40 - 10 ConfusionAT
    0.45 - 10 Muscle painAT
    0.5 very relaxing, against headache MG, for lower back painAS
    0.95 - 10 WhiplashAT
    1-3 Delta: deep, dreamless sleep, trance state, non-REM sleep
    1.0 Feeling of well-being, pituitary stimulation to release growth hormone; overall view of inter-relationships; harmony and balanceMG
    1.45 Tri-thalamic entrainment format. According to Ronald deStrulle, creates entrainment between hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal. May benefit dyslexics and people with Alzheimer's.MP2
    2.15 - 10 TendovaginatisAT
    2.5 pain relief, relaxationMG. Production of endogenous opiates.EQ
    3.4 Sound sleep
    3.5 Feeling of unity with everything, accelerated language retention*; enhancement of receptivityMG
    4-6 attitude and behavior changeMH
    4-7 Theta: recall, fantasy, imagery, creativity, planning, dreaming, switching thoughts, Zen meditation, drowsiness.
    4 Enkephalins; Extrasensory perceptionMG
    4.9 Theta brain wave
    5.0 unusual problem solving*
    5.5 Moves beyond knowledge to knowing, shows vision of growth needed
    6.0 long term memory stimulationMG
    7.0 Mental and astral projection, psychic surgery
    7.5 Inter-awareness of self and purpose, guided meditation, creativity, contact with spirit guides; entry into meditationMG
    7.83 Earth Resonance, grounding*, "Schumann Resonance."
    8-10 learning new informationMH
    8-13 Alpha: relaxed, tranquil and non-drowsy, inward awareness, bodymind
    8-14 Qi Gong and infratonic Qi Gong machineQG
    8.0 Past life regression*
    8.3 Pick up visual images of mental objects
    9.0 Awareness of causes of body imbalance and means for balance*
    9.41 Pyramid frequency (outside)
    9.6 Mean dominant frequency associated with the earth's magnetic fieldEQ
    10 enhanced release of serotonin and mood elevator, universally beneficial, use to try effects of other mixesMG. Acts as an analgesic, safest frequency, especially for hangover and jet lag.EQ Meg Patterson used for nicotine withdrawal.MB3
    10.2 Catecholamines
    10.5 Healing of body, mind/body unity, firewalking*; potent stabilizer and stimulating for the immunity, valuable in convalescence.MG
    10.6 Relaxed and alert
    12.0 Centering, doorway to all other frequencies*
    13-30 Normal wakefulness*
    14-16 "associated with sleep spindles on EEG during second stage of sleep"EQ
    14.0 Awake and alert
    15 chronic painMG
    16 bottom limit of normal hearingMP2
    18-22 Beta: outward awareness, sensory data
    20 fatigue, energize. Causes distress during labor.EQ
    27.5 lowest note an a pianoMP2
    30 Meg Patterson used for marijuana.MB3
    30 - 190 LumbagoAT
    30-500 High Beta: a few people able to replicate at will
    32 Desensitizer; enhanced vigour and alertnessMG
    33 Christ consciousness, hypersensitivity, Pyramid frequency (inside)
    35 - 150 FracturesAT
    35 - 193 ArthralgyAT
    35 Awakening of mid-chakras, balance of chakras
    38 Endorphin releaseWL
    40 dominant when problem solving in fearful situations.EQ
    40-60 anxiolytic effects and stimulates release of beta-endorphinesMG
    43 - 193 CarcinomatosisAT
    50 dominant frequency of polyphasic muscle activity, mains electrical in U.K.EQ
    50 Slower cerebral rhythms
    55 Tantra, kundalini*
    60 electric power lines
    63 Astral projection*
    70-9,000 Voice spectrumMP1
    70 Mental and astral projection
    72 Emotional spectrum
    80 Awareness and control of right direction. Appears to be involved in stimulating 5-hydroxytryptamine production, with 160 Hz. Combine with 2.5 Hz.EQ
    83 Third eye opening for some people
    90 Good feelings, security, well-being, balancing
    105 Overall view of complete situation
    108 Total knowing
    111 Beta endorphinsMR. cell regeneration
    120-500 PSI, transmutation, psychokinesis
    125 Graham potentializer; StimulationMH
    126.22 Sun, 32nd octave of Earth yearHC
    136.1 Sun: light, warmth, joy, animusRV
    140.25 Pluto: power, crisis & changes
    141.27 Mercury: intellectuality, mobility
    144.72 Mars: activity, energy, freedom, humor
    147.85 Saturn: separation, sorrow, death
    160 Appears to be involved in stimulating 5-hydroxytryptamine production, with 80 Hz.EQ
    183.58 Jupiter: growth, success, justice, spirituality
    194.71 Earth: stability, grounding
    207.36 Uranus: spontaneity, independence, originality
    211.44 Neptune: the unconscious, secrets, imagination, spiritual love
    221.23 Venus: beauty, love, sexuality, sensuality, harmony
    250 Elevate and revitalize
    272 33rd octave of Earth yearHC
    384 "Gurdjieff vibration associated with root chakra. Sixth harmonic of six, center of the brainwave spectrum."RP
    396 G (musical note)PL
    405 VioletPL
    420.82 Moon: love, sensitivity, creativity, femininity, anima
    438 Indigo
    440 A (musical note)
    473 Blue
    495 B (musical note)
    527 Green
    528 C (musical note)
    580 Yellow
    594 D (musical note)
    597 Orange
    660 E (musical note)
    700 Red
    704 F (musical note)
    1000 Cerebral neurons
    4,186 highest note on a pianoMP2
    16,000 - 20,000 Upper range for normal hearingMP2

Slower physiological cycles:CA
    Heart: 76 beats/ min
    Respiratory: 22 cycles/ min
    Kidneys: 24 hour cycle
    Stomach: 3 contractions/ min
    Intestines: 1 contraction/ min
    Muscles: proteins broken down & built every 12 days
    Ovaries: 28 day menstrual cycle
    Red blood cells: 128 day life cycle
    Bone calcium: 200 day replacement

Sources:

* Michael Hercules' Nustar

Zen Player and B. Giles personal notes

AS AlphaStim (research survey)

AT Auriculotherapy device information from Bentek Corp. Earlobe type electrodes are specified for some conditions, TENS or ECG type electrodes for others. Device has two channels, indicated for each ailment.

CA Compleat Astrologer, Derek & Julia Parker for slower physiological rhythms.

EQ Octaves and windows, Equinox, April 88

MG Megabrain Germany

MB3 Megabrain Report #3, p. 19

MH Mind Expanding Machines: Can the GP Do for the Brain What Nautilus Does for the Body?, by Michael Hutchison, New Age Journal July/Aug 87 Graham potentializer not in production.

MR Megabrain Report Vol 1 #2

MP1 Chant: The Healing Power of Voice and Ear, an interview with Alfred Tomatis, M.D., by Tim Wilson, in Music: Physician for Times to Come, an anthology by Don Campbell

MP2 Sonic Entrainment, by Jonathan S. Goldman, in Music: Physician for Times to Come, an anthology by Don Campbell

PL Power of Limits (see Accords chart) for colors and notes.

QG China Healthways Inst.

RP Astral Travel with Orgone Energy Machine, Ray A. Proper, Fry's Incredible Inquiry

RV Primordial Tones: Meditation on the Archetypal Energies of Celestial Bodies, Joachim-Ernst Berendt, ReVision, Summer 1987 for planets.

WL Wolfgang Ludwig

HC The Cosmic Octave: Origin of Harmony, by Hans Cousto

Mortal oscillatory frequencies of Rife radio instrument, from Super Science.

Radionic frequencies chart from L'ORD Industries.

Hertz frequencies chart from Barbara Hero

and the book
    Origin of Harmony, by Hans Cousto

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

DeeMetrios (3rd March 2020), laschen (18th March 2020), Sunny (23rd February 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Calculating Sidebands for Rife Frequencies - Vril.io
    (16:57 min.)

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

DeeMetrios (3rd March 2020), Sunny (25th February 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by EFO (here)

396 G (musical note)PL

440 A (musical note)
    473 Blue
    495 B (musical note)
    527 Green
    528 C (musical note)
    580 Yellow
    594 D (musical note)
    597 Orange
    660 E (musical note)
    700 Red
    704 F (musical note)

4,186 highest note on a pianoMP2
    Hey EFO,
    let me implement this thread with the issue about "subversion of frequencies" (conspiracy).
    follow comparison with natural frequencies based on 432 Hz and based on 440.

---
    396 G (musical note)PL -- 392 (392 G4)

440 A (musical note) -- OK (A4)
    495 B (musical note) -- 493.9 (493.88 B4)
    528 C (musical note) -- 523.3 (523.25 C5)
    594 D (musical note) -- 587.3 (587.33 D5)
    660 E (musical note) -- 659.3 (659.25 E5)
    704 F (musical note) -- 698.5 (698.46 F5)

4,186 highest note on a pianoMP2 (4,186.01 C8)
    ---
    If you look closely, almost frequencies based on 440 are broken up by decimals. It tends to makes the sound unpleasant (distorced tunning), even if the music is beautiful.

charts bellow

note -- 432 x 432 == 186642 ( a perfect squared integer & harmonic )

For who wants to know more detailed info about music sounds and frequencies, I recommend start by Physics of Music - Notes

(this is a huge issue -- full of pitfalls)
    Last edited by RogeRio; 2nd March 2020 at 21:12.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

DeeMetrios (3rd March 2020), EFO (26th February 2020), Sunny (25th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast