Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: All About Cancer

Cancer and the New Biology of Water
    by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    October 13, 2019

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a..._rid=728197894

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    In “Cancer and the New Biology of Water,” Dr. Thomas Cowan explains why cancer is not a problem of oncogenes but rather a problem involving the cytoplasm — the structured water — of the cell
    Mitochondrial defects are an integral part of the breakdown of the structure in the water, which then triggers the formation of cancer
    Lifestyle strategies that will help restructure the water in your cells, thereby helping prevent cancer include eating a ketogenic diet and exposing your body to sunlight and near-infrared light such as near-infrared sauna
    Other strategies include grounding to the earth by walking barefoot, posing yourself to the biofields of other biological entities, such as the touch of other humans and animals, and hyperbaric oxygen therapy
    Mistletoe therapy stimulates your fever response. It’s an immunostimulating medicine that also works like a chemo drug
    Dr. Thomas Cowan is a practicing physician, founding board member and vice president of the Weston A. Price Foundation.

I've previously interviewed Cowan on a number of different topics, including the link between vaccines and autoimmune disease, the use of low-dose naltrexone for autoimmune disease and novel treatments for heart disease. Here, we discuss his latest book, "Cancer and the New Biology of Water."

"I wrote a series of three books. The first one on the heart, the second one on vaccines and autoimmunity and then this one on cancer. As I got into it, I realized it was all about water," Cowan says.

"The first book was basically two premises: One is that the heart doesn't pump the blood. The reason for the movement of the blood in your body is not because there's a propulsion by the heart [but] because of the dynamics of water …

Then I got into the vaccine book and what childhood illness means. That took me deeper into what cells are made of. Somehow it hit me that the whole problem of cancer is a cytoplasmic, i.e., water problem.

It became like the culmination of this series of writing and thinking about human biology, biology in general, and how wrong we have the whole thing, basically."

Cancer and the Biology of Water
    In 1971, President Nixon declared war on cancer. As noted by Cowan, we had just discovered the oncogene at that time, which was thought to be the reason for why people had cancer.

In the decades since, vast sums of money have been spent on cancer research. Were oncogenes the correct target, the war on cancer should have been won by now, yet we're no closer to a cure today than we were back then. Cowan cites research by the Australian government, which concluded that improvement in cancer statistics as a result of chemotherapy is 2.3%.

"That's an abysmal return on a $500 billion investment … Probably the costliest endeavor humans have ever undertaken, except maybe war," Cowan says. "What's the problem? The problem I submitted in the book is that cancer is not a problem of oncogenes. It isn't even a problem of the DNA. It isn't even a problem of the nucleus …

There have been a number of studies over the years where they transplant the nucleus from a healthy cell into another healthy cell and the progeny are normal, as you would expect.

But then they take the nucleus out of a cancer cell, where these oncogenes [are], the DNA that supposedly cause cancer, and put that into a healthy cytoplasm, the progeny are normal. When they take a normal nucleus and put it into the cytoplasm of a cancer cell, it turns the progeny cancerous.

That simple experiment tells you exactly where in the cell the problem of cancer lies, which is in the cytoplasm. The cell has two parts. Basically, it's a lipid biomembrane that has a nucleus and a cytoplasm. The cytoplasm is basically structured water or a gel.

Now we know that the cytoplasm is the site of cancer. The events in the nucleus are a consequence of degeneration of the cytoplasm, not the other way around.

When these researchers did this, and identified clearly that the site of the cancer problem is in the cytoplasm, they postulated that something in healthy cytoplasm must be able to heal the mutations of the DNA in the nucleus, which there's no evidence for."

The Cytoplasm's Role in Cancer
    Cowan argues that the real problem in cancer lies in the structured water of the cell, i.e., the cytoplasm. Similarly, Thomas Seyfried, Ph.D., whom I've interviewed on this topic as well, believes the studies Cowan mentioned above reveal the problem is rooted in the mitochondria, which also reside in the cytoplasm.

Mitochondrial dysfunction is certainly one aspect, Cowan admits, but more specifically, he believes mitochondrial defects are an integral part of the breakdown of the structure in the water, which then triggers the formation of cancer.

"When you look at what the function of the mitochondria is — which is essentially to produce adenosine triphosphate (ATP) — and you see what the role of ATP is and how integral ATP is to the structuring of the water in the cytoplasm, then you begin to see the connections between the mitochondrial dysfunction … [and the] deterioration of the cytoplasmic water that leads to cancer."

Oftentimes, cancer can be palpated (provided the tumor is large enough). The tumor turns into a palpable lump because the density of the cells is too high, Cowan says. The cells are essentially clumped together, and they've lost their normal spatial orientation.

All cells have a certain spatial orientation because there's an electrical charge around the cell. When two cells start coming together, the charge repels them apart. This allows all the cells to remain at an appropriate distance from each other. This distance varies depending on the cells and organs in question, but all tissues have a spatial orientation that allows the tissue to remain healthy and normal.

Structured Water Is Responsible for Cellular Charge
    Conventional medicine says that the charge around each cell comes from the distribution of sodium and potassium across the cell membrane. However, Cowan points out that experiments by cell physiologist and biochemist Gilbert Ling, performed more than three decades ago, showed that for the sodium-potassium pump to be responsible for the creation of this charge, the cell would need about 30 times the energy at its disposal.

So, according to Cowan, this belief, while being a cornerstone of modern biology, is little more than a myth. Something else causes the charge, but what? Cowan answers that question with the following explanation:

"It comes about because in the cytoplasm is a mesh network of water, which, by some genius of nature, is so constituted that it, by itself, it traps potassium and excludes sodium … The proper healthy grid, mesh or structuring of the water, in itself, is the pump. No energy needed, just like the heart.

The whole idea of a stupid pump pushing is ridiculous. It's done by the miracle of water. The charge distribution, the spatial orientation of a cell, is because of the structuring of the water. That's one.

The second thing is the other hallmark of cancer cells: They all have an abnormal number of chromosomes. It's called aneuploidy, as opposed to a diploid cell, which means humans have 46 chromosomes. If you get an abnormal number, that's an abnormal cell we call cancer.

How does that happen? It happens because of events in the cytoplasm, which pulls the two chromosomes apart and makes new copies of mitosis. It doesn't happen properly because the milieu in the cytoplasm, that structured water, is disturbed.

Therefore, you get all these errors of mitosis, and the energy used for mitosis is deficient. That's because of the mitochondrial problem. You get errors in chromosome replication called aneuploidy. When you get an aneuploid cell that has an abnormal spatial orientation, that's called a cancer cell."

How to Restructure the Water in Your Cells
    Once you understand the importance and influence of the cytoplasm, the structured water inside your cells, in the development of cancer, the next question becomes: How do you restructure that water? A significant portion of Cowan's book covers this important topic.

To illustrate how structured water is made, he compares it to Jell-O. Jell-O is made by mixing gelatin proteins with water and then adding heat. The heat unfolds the proteins, exposing their hydrophilic surfaces, which then grab onto the water.

As the mixture cools, it forms a gel, "which is basically identical to the state that the cytoplasm is in," Cowan says. To structure the water in your cells and basically mimic this Jell-O making procedure, you can:

Eat a cyclical ketogenic diet — When fats are metabolized in your mitochondria, they create deuterium depleted water (DDW), which is hydrogen-rich. The more hydrogen you get, the more ATP your cells generate, which in turn allows your cells to create more structured water
    Regularly expose much of your skin to sunlight
    Regularly expose your skin to near-infrared light, such as a near-infrared sauna or a heat lamp bulb. Not only does it restructure water, but it also detoxifies your cells by creating sweating, which purifies the cytoplasm
    Expose yourself to the biofields of other biological entities, such as the touch of other humans and animals
    Now, ATP is instrumental for protein unfolding — which is an integral part of the process of creating structured water — and if you have an ATP deficiency, "as happens when you have mitochondrial disease, it's like trying to make Jell-O without heat," Cowan says.

"You get clumps of dysfunctional proteins with water that can't be structured. That's what you see with cancer cells … If you want to have properly structured water, which then creates healthy cell division and healthy spatial orientation in the cells, you need sunlight, earth and human touch — the biofields of other biological entities, especially those who wish you well, so to speak, like your dog."

Another alternative is hyperbaric oxygen therapy, although this is not something most people will be able to do at home. By providing more oxygen to the tissues at increased partial pressure, the oxygen is pushed into the mitochondria, allowing them to generate more ATP, which in turn allows your cells to create more structured water.

Mistletoe Therapy
    In his book, Cowan also discusses mistletoe therapy, which he recommends almost universally for his cancer patients. He expounds on the benefits of this therapy as follows:

"Cancer is growing and parasitizing you, sucking your nutrients, just like the mistletoe sucks the nutrients from the oak tree. But there's a central difference, which is the mistletoe has learned to cooperate with the oak tree, and so each do better together than they would do alone, whereas in cancer, the tumor has parasitized you and you do worse.

What we need is a situation where we bring back that cooperation … This is not a survival of the fittest … That's not how it works in nature. Nature is a cooperative venture … Mistletoe tells you to see it like that. Now, that's the metaphor.

[Mistletoe] stimulates fever response, so it is an immunostimulating medicine. It stimulates white blood cells. It stimulates all these aspects of immune response. It stops cells from growing, so it works like a chemo drug, as well … We want the simulation, the purification, the detoxification that happens with fever therapy. Mistletoe does that."

The idea that fever is a healing aid goes back to a cancer treatment developed in the 1890s by William Coley, a bone surgeon. The treatment, which involves giving isolated proteins from the erysipelas bacteria at a specific dose to induce a fever, is known as "Coley's toxin."1

"Around 1989, for I don't know what reason, I get in the mail a book from Coley's granddaughter about 2,000 cases he treated and the results — about 60% of them, stage 4. All different kinds of cancer were cured by Coley's toxins. It's very well documented.

It was the main adjunct of cancer therapy in the United States for a couple of decades. It was used up until the '60s. Many, many papers written about it, peer-reviewed journals. There's no doubt that it was more effective than any adjunctive therapy for cancer we have today.

In a sense though, it's a blueprint. When you talk about hyperthermia, the problem is it doesn't work as well as Coley's toxins. I think the reason for that is [hyperthermia] doesn't turn on your innate cellular immune system. It's just heating up your cells.

I'm not saying that something good doesn't happen from heating up your cells, but it's not the same. Coley's was a way of internally generating the temperature, and so is mistletoe, although mistletoe isn't as dramatic as Coley's toxins …

[Today, Coley's toxin] is not available anywhere. It's very sad. There should be a way of stimulating fever. I had occasion to use it a little bit years ago. You could basically generate any temperature you want. It's pretty rigorous therapy. You get shakes and chills and not everyone wants to do that. But if you do that, you have a dramatic detoxification-purification response …

None of these strategies are a magic bullet. The point I'm trying to make is that healthy cytoplasm, which is basically a structured water gel, that's the key focus … All those [factors discussed earlier] contribute to the quality of the gels that you're going to produce. That's what good health is."

More Information
    Cowan's book ends with the story of Sleeping Beauty. "It's what we tell children to teach them how the world works," he says. Sleeping Beauty, a princess, is bewitched by an evil witch, which in fairytales always illustrates the materialistic side of life.

"When you're bewitched by materialism … you fall into chaos and disrepair has happened in the story. Something has to come along to wake you up, not to a new way of seeing, as they say in the story, but to your true nature.

That's where we're at now. We're living out the story of Sleeping Beauty. We're bewitched by materialism and we can't see our true nature. That's become a real problem. [Getting out of that matrix involves] an interesting combination of all these techniques that we're talking about …

Cyclical ketosis, sunlight, walking in the ocean, infrared saunas … fever therapy, bringing back therapies like Coley's toxins. There's another side too, which is to change our minds … Somehow, we have to change our mind and … see the world as it is.

I often tell people and patients, 'If you see the world from a materialistic point of view and you realize that the matter we're talking about is made of atoms, which are, themselves, 99% space, just empty, so how does that work? It's an illusion.' Once we see that we're essentially crystallized energy, then you start to wake up.

The most hopeful thing I think I can tell people is that once you begin to open your mind, there's more out there than was taught in school or that your doctors tell you. Somehow the world seems to feed you information or give you clues as to where to go next.

You don't need me to tell you what to do or where to go next. Somehow it just happens. I don't know if you would agree, but in my life, once you open yourself to this possibility, to me, it's like the spiritual world comes in to offer a hand. The next thing you know, you meet this person. Next thing you know, you [learn] things that you didn't know before.

You just keep opening your mind. If we keep doing that, we can build a different world. You don't have to do anything. You just have to stop not doing things, believing that there's nothing there."

To learn more, be sure to pick up a copy of Cowan's book, "Cancer and the New Biology of Water." I definitely recommend it and all the resources in there. It's a great read. Cowan tells a good story, which makes his books easy to digest. "I hope that it catalyzes some institution, some person — somebody — to say, 'We've got to do things differently because this isn't working," Cowan says."
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2019), Constance (13th June 2020), Stephanie (24th October 2019), Trisher (14th October 2019), TrumanCash (20th December 2019), Victoria (14th June 2020), what is a name? (24th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Role of Fungus in Cancer
    Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola
    October 23, 2019
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a..._rid=735129178

"STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    Research shows fungi can migrate from your gut to your pancreas, where it can contribute to the development of pancreatic cancer. In mouse and human models, pancreatic tumors contain 3,000 times more fungi than normal pancreatic tissue
    Pancreatic tumors had far greater amounts of a common fungal genus called Malassezia. Using an antifungal drug was found to be protective, slowing down the progression of the tumor
    The fungi trapped in the pancreas appears to drive tumor growth by activating MBL (mannose-binding lectin), a liver protein that triggers an immune mechanism involved in fighting infections
    Solid tumors excrete acid and the spread of cancer cells is stimulated by acidic conditions in the surrounding tissues. Acid is a byproduct of glucose metabolism, which ties in with research showing cancer feeds on and is accelerated by a diet high in sugar
    Previous research suggests baking soda can be helpful for inhibiting cancer metastasis. It also appears to improve the effectiveness of other cancer treatments
    Oftentimes, even the most unlikely-sounding theories can be scientifically validated if you just wait long enough. That certainly rings true for recent headlines declaring fungi and bacteria may be playing a role in the development of certain types of cancer, combined with previous research showing baking soda may be a useful remedy.

In 2011, ScienceBasedMedicine.org shamed Dr. Oz for allowing me on his show,1 and one of the "reasons" given was that I had at one time published information about a novel hypothesis — the idea that cancer could be caused by common fungi and might be treatable with baking soda.

Two early proponents of this hypothesis were Tullio Simoncini2,3 and Mark Sircus.4 As you might expect, they were unsuccessful in their attempts at getting the conventional medical establishment to take the hypothesis seriously and have been maligned and marginalized for promoting these ideas.

So, mark my surprise when October 3, 2019, The New York Times published an article5 titled, "In the Pancreas, Common Fungi May Drive Cancer." The article reported the findings of a study6,7 published in the October 2019 issue of the prestigious Nature journal. According to this study:8

"Bacterial dysbiosis accompanies carcinogenesis in malignancies such as colon and liver cancer, and has recently been implicated in the pathogenesis of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDA). However, the mycobiome has not been clearly implicated in tumorigenesis.

Here we show that fungi migrate from the gut lumen to the pancreas, and that this is implicated in the pathogenesis of PDA. PDA tumors in humans and mouse models of this cancer displayed an increase in fungi of about 3,000-fold compared to normal pancreatic tissue."

Fungal Microbiome May Play a Role in Pancreatic Cancer
    More specifically, the mycobiome (the fungal microbiome) found in pancreatic tumors was distinctly different from the mycobiome found in the gut and in normal pancreases.

According to the researchers, PDA tumors had far greater amounts of a common fungal genus called Malassezia. Killing off the mycobiome with an antifungal drug was found to be protective, slowing down the progression of the tumor. As reported by Medical News Today:9

"The team found that treating mice with a strong antifungal drug called amphotericin B reduced tumor weight by 20–40%. The treatment also reduced ductal dysplasia, an early stage in the development of pancreatic cancer, by 20–30%.

Antifungal treatment also boosted the anticancer power of gemcitabine, a standard chemotherapy drug, by 15–25% …"

On the other hand, repopulating the tumor with Malassezia accelerated tumor growth, except when Candida, Saccharomyces or Aspergillus genera were used. This suggests Malassezia is the main culprit in this kind of cancer. When other genera were included, tumor growth was much slower.

"We also discovered that ligation of mannose-binding lectin (MBL), which binds to glycans of the fungal wall to activate the complement cascade, was required for oncogenic progression, whereas deletion of MBL or C3 in the extratumoral compartment … were both protective against tumor growth," the authors note,10 concluding that:

"Collectively, our work shows that pathogenic fungi promote PDA by driving the complement cascade through the activation of MBL."

In summary, the fungi trapped in the pancreas appears to drive tumor growth by activating MBL (mannose-binding lectin), a liver protein that triggers the complement cascade11 — an immune mechanism involved in fighting infections.

The problem is that this mechanism can also promote the growth of cells after the infection has been resolved.12,13 When MBL activation was inhibited, tumor growth was also inhibited.14

Microenvironment Is an Important Consideration
    As reported by The New York Times,15 up until very recently, the pancreas was thought to be a sterile organ, which made these findings all the more surprising. The New York Times goes on to state:

"There is increasing scientific consensus that the factors in a tumor's 'microenvironment' are just as important as the genetic factors driving its growth.

'We have to move from thinking about tumor cells alone to thinking of the whole neighborhood that the tumor lives in,' said Dr. Brian Wolpin, a gastrointestinal cancer researcher at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute in Boston.

The surrounding healthy tissue, immune cells, collagen and other fibers holding the tumor, as well as the blood vessels feeding it all help support or prevent the growth of the cancer.

Microbes are one more factor to consider in the alphabet soup of factors affecting cancer proliferation. The fungal population in the pancreas may be a good biomarker for who's at risk for developing cancer, as well as a potential target for future treatments.

'This is an enormous opportunity for intervention and prevention, which is something we don't really have for pancreatic cancer,' said Dr. Christine Iacobuzio-Donahue, a pancreatic cancer researcher at Memorial Sloan Kettering in New York."

That this research is being taken seriously is evidenced by its widespread media coverage. As reported in an accompanying article in Nature News and Views:16

"The mycobiome is a historically under-recognized player in human health and disease, but its role in both is essential. Harmless organisms called commensals, including fungi, inhabit mucosal surfaces such as the linings of the gut, nose and mouth, and can activate inflammatory processes as part of the immune system's response to injury or infection …

Moreover, it is becoming apparent that there is a relationship between the gut mycobiome and human cancers, including colorectal and esophageal cancer."

Baking Soda Inhibits Cancer Metastasis
    While the featured Nature study did not address the potential use of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate), research17 published in the journal Cancer Research in 2009 did. According to the abstract:18

"The external pH of solid tumors is acidic as a consequence of increased metabolism of glucose and poor perfusion. Acid pH has been shown to stimulate tumor cell invasion and metastasis in vitro and in cells before tail vein injection in vivo.

The present study investigates whether inhibition of this tumor acidity will reduce the incidence of in vivo metastases. Here, we show that oral NaHCO3 selectively increased the pH of tumors and reduced the formation of spontaneous metastases in mouse models of metastatic breast cancer.

This treatment regimen was shown to significantly increase the extracellular pH, but not the intracellular pH, of tumors … NaHCO3 therapy also reduced the rate of lymph node involvement, yet did not affect the levels of circulating tumor cells, suggesting that reduced organ metastases were not due to increased intravasation.

In contrast, NaHCO3 therapy significantly reduced the formation of hepatic metastases following intrasplenic injection, suggesting that it did inhibit extravasation and colonization."

The authors point out that the extracellular pH of malignant tumors typically ranges between 6.5 and 6.9, whereas normal tissues have an alkaline pH typically ranging between 7.2 and 7.5.

They also cite previous studies showing solid tumors excrete acid and that the spread of cancer cells is stimulated by acidic conditions in the surrounding tissues. The paper also points out that "acid is a byproduct of glucose metabolism," which ties in with research showing cancer feeds on and is accelerated by a diet high in sugar.

In this experiment, mice injected with cancer cells were given either plain drinking water or water with 200 mmol/L bicarbonate. Calculations suggest the equivalent dose in human terms would be 12.5 grams (0.4 ounces) of bicarbonate per day for an individual weighing 154 pounds or 70 kilos.

While the bicarbonate therapy had no effect on the rate of growth of the primary tumors, it did significantly reduce the number and size of metastatic tumors in the lungs, intestines and diaphragms, which in turn resulted in improved survival. According to the authors:19

"In the 30-day experiment, pooled data showed that the bicarbonate-treated mice had a total of 147 metastatic lung lesions, whereas the control group had 326 lung lesions. The average lesion diameters were 4.5 ± 0.12 and 5.2 ± 0.14 mm in the NaHCO3 and control groups, respectively."

Baking Soda Might Not Be as 'Quack' as You Thought
    In 2012, Mark "Marty" Pagel Ph.D., associate professor of biomedical engineering at the University of Arizona, was given a $2 million grant to investigate whether drinking baking soda water might help patients with breast cancer.20,21

Interestingly, while the use of baking soda in the treatment of cancer has been written off as the worst possible type of quackery by skeptics and critics, the University of Arizona Cancer Center has actually been studying its use for nearly two decades. As reported by Cancer Active in 2017:22

"… in 2003 (Raghunand) they showed how drinking sodium bicarbonate resulted in the alkalization of the area around cancer tumors resulting in a cessation of new metastases23 …

Further research has shown that sodium bicarbonate had an effect on breast and prostate cancers but had mixed results with other cancers … 2009, Robey et al showed that drinking sodium bicarbonate caused new metastases to stop, whilst injection of Bicarbonate into tumors caused regression of the cancer24 …

Ed: At CANCERactive we have a simple view that is identical to that of American cancer researcher Ralph Moss. This is research every cancer patient should know about. If drinking sodium bicarbonate can restrict cancer metastases then it should be considered as a part of an Integrated Cancer Treatment Programme, especially if it enhances the action of chemotherapy drugs."

While Pagel's team has published a number of studies since then, including one detailing the ways in which extracellular pH can be assessed inside in vivo tumors,25,26 they've not yet published anything discussing the use of baking soda as an adjunct to breast cancer treatment.

Baking Soda Found to Improve Cancer Treatment
    More recently, a study27 published in 2018 concluded the addition of baking soda can improve the effectiveness of conventional cancer treatments. According to these findings, published in the journal Cell, when tissues are acidic, cancer cells can go dormant, thereby allowing them to hide from the treatment. Lead author Chi Dang told WhyY.org:28

"Many of the therapies we have — chemotherapy, targeted therapy — work in cells that are actively functioning and dividing. When you awaken cells from a resting state into an active state, they become more vulnerable to cancer therapy."

This study also found that when pH is low, it disrupts your circadian clock. "Buffering against acidification or inhibiting lactic acid production fully rescues circadian oscillation," the researchers found.29 Acidification also suppresses mechanistic target of rapamycin complex 1 (mTORC1) signaling, and this too plays a role. According to the authors:

"Restoring mTORC1 signaling and the translation it governs rescues clock oscillation. Our findings thus reveal a model in which acid produced during the cellular metabolic response to hypoxia suppresses the circadian clock through diminished translation of clock constituents."

WhyY.org expounds on the findings:30

"'What we've discovered in this study is that there's a very rapid mechanism by which low pH, or acid itself, turns off a key toggle in the cells that controls the cell's ability to make proteins,' Dang said. In other words, it prevents cells from dividing.

As their processes slow down, the cells go into hibernation, making them invisible to cancer treatments. Dang and his team wanted to see if they could reverse that process, and they came up with a simple solution: neutralizing the acid with baking soda.

They tested their theory by adding baking soda to the drinking water of mice that had been grafted with tumors. 'What we found is that the areas that were acidic, now are no longer acidic, and they become more active,' Dang said.

'So this toggle comes back on, so that cells that are at rest can now be reawakened.' That allows chemotherapy and other treatments to find and destroy cancer cells … "

acid suspends circadian clock
    Source: Cell June 28, 2018; 174(1): 72-87

Cancer Prevention and Treatment Options
    While I wouldn't say the evidence is anywhere near overwhelming, it's certainly intriguing. Perhaps someday there will be enough evidence to warrant baking soda therapy for the prevention of certain cancers, or as an adjunct to improve the effectiveness of other cancer treatments.

In the meantime, there are many other therapies that have a more solid grounding in science. Among them is the use of nutritional ketosis, which I've written about in:

"Top Tips to Optimize Your Mitochondrial Health"
    "Why Glucose and Glutamine Restrictions Are Essential in the Treatment of Cancer"
    "Why Cancer Needs To Be Treated as a Metabolic Disease"
    "Metabolically Supported Therapies for the Improvement of Cancer Treatment" and many others
    Limiting protein is another strategy that makes a lot of sense, as excessive protein activates mTOR, which plays an important role in cancer development. Other oft-ignored prevention strategies include sun exposure and near-infrared light, which like a ketogenic diet helps structure the water in your cells. This too may be part of the cancer puzzle, according to Dr. Thomas Cowan, author of "Cancer and the New Biology of Water."

Additional guidance when it comes to diagnosis and treatment can also be found in "The Cancer Revolution: A Helpful Program to Reverse and Prevent Cancer," which features Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy, and in my interview with Dr. Nasha Winters, a naturopathic physician who specializes in cancer treatment."
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2019), Cara (26th October 2019), Constance (13th June 2020), Franny (26th October 2019), onevoice (26th October 2019), Richard S. (24th October 2019), Stephanie (24th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (26th October 2019), TrumanCash (20th December 2019), Victoria (14th June 2020), what is a name? (24th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

When I read the Mercola page above, the comments at the link mentioned fenbendazole once again, (as in the second link in the OP). The comments led to this link:
    A Cure for Cancer... Hidden in Plain Sight

I make sure I download all these informative possibilities and put them in a "cancer" folder, in case the future brings a need for this knowledge for people who may need it.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2019), Cara (26th October 2019), Franny (26th October 2019), lisalu (8th August 2023), onawah (20th December 2019), Richard S. (26th October 2019), RunningDeer (20th December 2019), TrumanCash (20th December 2019), Valerie Villars (26th October 2019), Victoria (14th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Turmeric Forte by Standard Process. Amazingly effective. Also CURES dementia. In one controlled study 24 patients saw marked improvement in memory after months of use. The other group of 24 saw marked worsening of symptoms. TF is the only form of turmeric that can cross the blood brain barrier.
    I looked for a reference and found this:
    "unique process that grinds the turmeric into nano particles. These particles are so fine that they penetrate the blood-brain barrier"
    http://drjonho.com/turmeric-forte/

This sounds fishy to me. Nano particles? It still has to go through the digestive system, not straight into the blood. And grinding anything that finely, might that destroy it? I suspect someone has found yet another way to sell, for a lot of money, something anyone can pick up in the spice rack of their grocery store -- don't forget to mix it with freshly ground black pepper, for better absorption.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2019), Constance (13th June 2020), onawah (20th December 2019), TrumanCash (20th December 2019), Victoria (14th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Turmeric Forte by Standard Process. Amazingly effective. Also CURES dementia. In one controlled study 24 patients saw marked improvement in memory after months of use. The other group of 24 saw marked worsening of symptoms. TF is the only form of turmeric that can cross the blood brain barrier.
    I looked for a reference and found this:
    "unique process that grinds the turmeric into nano particles. These particles are so fine that they penetrate the blood-brain barrier"
    http://drjonho.com/turmeric-forte/

This sounds fishy to me. Nano particles? It still has to go through the digestive system, not straight into the blood. And grinding anything that finely, might that destroy it? I suspect someone has found yet another way to sell, for a lot of money, something anyone can pick up in the spice rack of their grocery store -- don't forget to mix it with freshly ground black pepper, for better absorption.
    Dr. Russell Blaylock, retired neuro-surgeon, supports the use of nano-nutrients. But Turmeric Forte is not nano technology. TF is a unique blend of turmeric and fenugreek seed. It's the only product like it in the world and has lots of empirical data behind it. TF is nothing like the simple spice, which is very hard for the body to use for anything other than taste.

Standard Process products are beyond reproach. They are the premier supplements in the world. Nothing else comes close. Not to be dismissed. And I would never post any subject that was remotely "fishy".
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2019), Constance (13th June 2020), onawah (20th December 2019), RunningDeer (20th December 2019), TrumanCash (20th December 2019), Victoria (14th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Massacring Cancer with Oxygen and Bicarbonates
    Published on December 10, 2019
    by Dr. Mark Sircus
    https://drsircus.com/cancer/massacri...-bicarbonates/

"It has long been recognized that solid tumors contain poorly vascularized regions characterized by severe hypoxia (oxygen deprivation), acidosis and nutrient starvation.[1] Over the past decade, work from many laboratories has indicated that hypoxic micro-environments contribute to cancer progression by activating adaptive transcriptional programs that promote cell survival, motility and tumor angiogenesis.[2]

Oxygen pulls the rug out from under cancer cells and tumors by removing the basic condition that makes them virulent. Bicarbonates do the same thing so using oxygen and bicarbonate together is lethal to cancer cells. (Low Oxygen Causes Infections, which Cause Cancer & The Key Cause of Cancer is Oxygen Deficiency)

Any element that threatens the oxygen carrying capacity
    of the human body will promote cancer growth.

Northeastern University researchers have found that inhaling supplemental oxygen—40 to 60% oxygen as opposed to the 21% oxygen in air—can weaken immunosuppression and awaken anti-tumor cells. The new approach, some 30 years in the making, could dramatically increase the survival rate of patients with cancer, which kills some 8 million people each year. The break through findings were published in Science Translational Medicine.

Dr. Michail Sitkovsky, an immune physiology researcher at Northeastern found that supplemental oxygenation inhibits the hypoxia-driven accumulation of adenosine in the tumor micro-environment and weakens immunosuppression. This, in turn, could improve cancer immunotherapy and shrink tumors by unleashing anti-tumor T lymphocytes and natural killer cells.

Accumulated acid residues at the
    cellular level drown out Oxygen.

“Breathing supplemental oxygen opens up the gates of the tumor fortress and wakes up ‘sleepy’ anti-tumor cells, enabling these soldiers to enter the fortress and destroy it,” explained Sitkovsky, the Eleanor W. Black Chair and Professor of Immunophysiology and Pharmaceutical Biotech­nology in the Bouvé College of Health Sciences’ Department of Pharmacetical Sciences.Sitkovsky and colleagues looked at one particular property of tumors. They can live without much oxygen, in what are known as hypoxic environments. “Since the root of all problems is the lack of oxygen in tumors, a simple solution is to give tumors more oxygen,” Sitkovsky told NBC News.

Cancer Cells are Easier to Kill
    when Oxygen Levels are Increased.

Sitkovsky found that a receptor on the surface of immune cells—theA2A adenosine receptor—is responsible for preventing T cells from invading tumors and for “putting to sleep” those killer cells that do manage to enter into the tumors. His latest work shows that supplemental oxygen weakened tumor-protecting signaling through the A2A adenosine receptor and wakes up the T cells that were able to invade lung tumors.

The paper—titled “Immunological mechanisms of the anti­tumor effects of supplemental oxygenation”—was the result of a robust interdisciplinary collaboration between doctors and researchers at some of the country’s most prestigious universities, hospitals and medical schools.

“This is exciting work,” said Dr. Susanna Greer, director of clinical research and immunology for the American Cancer Society. “This is the kind of data that definitely makes you catch your breath a little bit.” It could be a simple approach to making cancer therapies work better, especially immunotherapy, said Greer.

“I was looking to solve the problem of existence of tumors and anti-tumor killer cells in the same patient,” said Michail Sitkovsky who led the study. Sitkovsky is not the first researcher to discover oxygen’s anti-tumor properties. Others have seen that oxygen weakens cancer cells making them more vulnerable to other treatments. Other researchers at UT Southwestern reported that increased oxygen coincides with a greater delay in tumor growth in an irradiated animal model.

Cancers low in oxygen are three
    times more resistant to radiotherapy.

Numerous studies have shown that tumor hypoxia, in which portions of the tumor have significantly low oxygen concentrations, is linked with more aggressive tumor behavior and poorer prognosis.[3] Increased hypoxia translates into greater resistance to treatment as well as increased tendency to metastasize. Every cancer patient should be working as hard as possible to increase oxygen levels, which needs to be done in several ways simultaneously.

Massacring Cancer with Oxygen and Bicarbonates

Oxygen has a Toxic Effect on Cancer Cells

Tumors often express unusual antigens and are surrounded by immune cells. Unfortunately, this immune surveillance is imperfect and does not always prevent the tumors from growing. In addition, tumors are often hypoxic, because their rapid growth outstrips that of their blood and oxygen supply.

Now, Hatfield et al. have linked these two phenomena by demonstrating that T cells avoid going into the hypoxic areas of tumors. The authors have also shown a way to overcome this problem in mice with lung tumors by having the animals breathe supplementary oxygen. Having a higher concentration of oxygen throughout the body improved the oxygenation inside the tumors, allowing immune cells to enter the tumors and attack them, extending the animals’ survival.

Acidity turns oxygen-starved cancer
    cells dormant and drug resistant
    Ludwig Cancer Research

Anti-tumor T cells either avoid or are inhibited in hypoxic and extracellular adenosine-rich tumor microenvironments (TMEs).[4] This may limit further advances in cancer immunotherapy so we need to cut right through the hypoxia with a dual sided sword. One one side we send in vast armies of oxygen and then we do an end around and stab the cancer cells in the back with carbon dioxide, in the form of sodium bicarbonate. Bicarbonates, will increase oxygen by reducing acidity.

Tumors rapidly ferment glucose to lactic acid even in the presence of oxygen, and coupling high glycolysis with poor perfusion leads to extracellular acidification. Tumour acidity is known to contribute to prostate carcinogenesis by altering the state of macrophage activation.

“Studies conducted at the University of Bari in Italy clearly demonstrated that a hallmark of all tumors, regardless of their origin or background, is their acidic environment. In fact, tumor progression increased with an acidic pH and hypoxia, or a low oxygen level,” writes Dr. Veronique Desaulniers. The perturbation in pH dynamics rises very early in carcinogenesis and is one of the most common patho-physiological hallmarks of tumors.”

A Ludwig Cancer Research study uncovered the mechanism by which cells enter a state of dormancy as tissues starved of oxygen become increasingly acidic. Large swaths of solid tumors are often deprived of oxygen; cells in such patches are thought to be a major source of drug resistance and disease relapses. The more acid the more hypoxic the harder the cancer cells resist therapy unless of course their acid-mediated state is targeted, which is easily done with bicarbonates (sodium bicarbonate, potassium bicarbonate and magnesium bicarbonate.)

Published in the journal Cell, the Ludwig study details how in response to acidity cells turn off a critical molecular switch known as mTORC1 that, in ordinary conditions, gauges the availability of nutrients before giving cells the green light to grow and divide. That shuts down the cell’s production of proteins, disrupting their metabolic activity and circadian clocks, pushing them into a quiescent state. “But if you add baking soda to the drinking water given to those mice, the entire tumor lights up with mTOR activity. The prediction would be that by reawakening these cells, you could make the tumor far more sensitive to therapy.”

Buffering against acidification or inhibiting lactic
    acid production fully rescues circadian oscillation.
    Ludwig Institute for Cancer

When bicarbonate is given to mice in their drinking water, it neutralizes the acidity of hypoxic patches in tumors. This sends lysosomes zipping back to the nuclear periphery in cells — where RHEB was waiting — and restored the activity of mTOR. “Cells don’t want to make proteins or other biomolecules when they’re under stress,” says Dr. Chi Van Dang, scientific director of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer. “They want to slow things down and only awaken when things return to normal.”

Acidic conditions in tissues shut off a lot of things.
    Dr. Chi Van Dang

Injecting oxygen into cancerous tumors significantly boosts the chances of recovery. The question is how to best do this. In the following chapters we introduce EWOT (Exercise with Oxygen Therapy) and contrast training with is EWOT on steroids. In earlier chapters we have covered bicarbonate therapies extensively and how this simple, safe and inexpensive medicine gives us so much control over carbon dioxide physiology.

Virtually every cancer patient will benefit from the use of sodium bicarbonate because it treats the low oxygen acid conditions universally found in cancer patients. Sodium bicarbonate shrinks tumors. (Bicarbonate inhibits spontaneous metastases (Robey 2009). ‘Bicarbonate Increases Tumor pH and Inhibits Spontaneous Metastases’ according to medical scientists. NaHCO3 therapy significantly reduced the formation of hepatic metastases.".

REFERENCES:
    [1] Carmeliet and Jain, 2000; Pouyssegur et al., 2006

[2] http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3150586/

[3] .University of Colorado Denver. “Lack of oxygen in cancer cells leads to growth and metastasis.” ScienceDaily; September 13, 2012 <www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/09/120913123516.htm>.

[4] Immunological mechanisms of the antitumor effects of supplemental oxygenation.

Science Translational Medicine 04 Mar 2015:
    Last edited by onawah; 20th December 2019 at 22:32.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th December 2019), Constance (13th June 2020), mountain_jim (19th February 2020), onevoice (18th December 2019), raregem (20th December 2019), Richard S. (11th December 2019), TrumanCash (20th December 2019), Victoria (14th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Biopsy and Other Procedures Can Cause Cancer Metastases
    Nov 21, 2019
    Pamela Popper

(As allopathic doctors continue to push unnecessary, invasive procedures on their patients, which are profitable for them, but dangerous for their patients, this kind of information needs to go viral:
    "A growing body of evidence shows that the diagnosis and treatment of cancer can cause death from cancer. Scary, and almost no one knows about it."
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2019), conk (19th December 2019), Constance (13th June 2020), mountain_jim (19th February 2020), onevoice (18th December 2019), RunningDeer (20th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (24th October 2020), TrumanCash (20th December 2019), Victoria (14th June 2020)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Biopsy and Other Procedures Can Cause Cancer Metastases
    Nov 21, 2019
    Pamela Popper

(As allopathic doctors continue to push unnecessary, invasive procedures on their patients, which are profitable for them, but dangerous for their patients, this kind of information needs to go viral:
    "A growing body of evidence shows that the diagnosis and treatment of cancer can cause death from cancer. Scary, and almost no one knows about it."
    I had a urologist practically throw me out of his office, because I would not submit to a biopsy of my prostate. This procedure requires puncturing the colon wall and then the prostate gland. Wouldn't that result in inserting fecal matter directly into the prostate?!

A man with prostate cancer may live 8-15 years after the diagnosis. Should he allow a biopsy his life expectancy plummets to 1-3 years. There is a sort of Catch-22 involved. The usual manner of detecting cancer is to do a biopsy. There is a blood test for prostate cancer, but conventional doctors know nothing of it. I was the first person in Nashville, TN to have the test done. Thankfully it was negative and I had avoided the painful biopsy. Unfortunately the test is around $1,500 and insurance will laugh in your face.

Cancer should be a non-issue for us at this point. If only a tiny percentage of the research funding went to studying natural means of remedy the problem would have been solved years ago.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th December 2019), Constance (13th June 2020), lisalu (8th August 2023), mountain_jim (19th February 2020), onawah (19th December 2019), onevoice (19th December 2019), raregem (20th December 2019), RunningDeer (20th December 2019), TrumanCash (20th December 2019), Victoria (14th June 2020)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I see my doctor once a year, and then only because I am required to by Medicare.
    I'm 72, so I imagine it's the practice to ask people my age if they want to get tested for various ailments.
    But I was amazed at my last checkup when the doctor strongly recommended a long list of invasive tests such as a colonoscopy (very dangerous), even though I am regular as clockwork, have no symptoms indicating any kind of dangerous condition that would merit such tests, never get sick, and generally feel and look a lot younger than I am.
    (All due to taking preventative measures to ensure my health and longevity.)
    I asked him why I would elect to have any such invasive procedures when there were no indications that I needed them, and he got angry.
    He didn't answer my question, but said that it would go on my record that I had refused treatment, as though I was being childish and intractable.
    I think it was clear on my face what I was thinking.
    He stormed out of the office and I looked at the attending nurse, who just quietly smiled.
    I'm guessing my doctor gets lots of brownie points from the heads of the clinic he works for when he scores high on getting patients to get expensive and unnecessary procedures.
    I wish I could switch to a better doctor, but they are in short supply these days, in my area, at least.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th December 2019), Bill Ryan (19th December 2019), conk (20th December 2019), Constance (13th June 2020), lisalu (8th August 2023), mountain_jim (19th February 2020), onevoice (19th December 2019), RunningDeer (20th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (21st December 2019), TrumanCash (20th December 2019), Victoria (14th June 2020)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

I see my doctor once a year, and then only because I am required to by Medicare.
    I'm 72, so I imagine it's the practice to ask people my age if they want to get tested for various ailments.
    But I was amazed at my last checkup when the doctor strongly recommended a long list of invasive tests such as a colonoscopy (very dangerous), even though I am regular as clockwork, have no symptoms indicating any kind of dangerous condition that would merit such tests, never get sick, and generally feel and look a lot younger than I am.
    (All due to taking preventative measures to ensure my health and longevity.)
    I asked him why I would elect to have any such invasive procedures when there were no indications that I needed them, and he got angry.
    He didn't answer my question, but said that it would go on my record that I had refused treatment, as though I was being childish and intractable.
    I think it was clear on my face what I was thinking.
    He stormed out of the office and I looked at the attending nurse, who just quietly smiled.
    I'm guessing my doctor gets lots of brownie points from the heads of the clinic he works for when he scores high on getting patients to get expensive and unnecessary procedures.
    I wish I could switch to a better doctor, but they are in short supply these days, in my area, at least.
    If your doctor doesn't refer enough patients for extensive testing he will lose his hospital privileges or have them curtailed. Anyway, your doctor must not read much. The current advice is to not perform colonoscopies, as they are indeed dangerous. There is a stool sample test that is just as, if not more, effective at detecting issues.

Not seeing any real benefit from them, doctors don't see me very much. When in the office though it's quite funny to see the look on their face when told I don't use any pharmaceuticals. "but you're 67 years old, how can you not need any"? The level of ignorance is astounding!

Most doctors are good people, with a conscience. They believe they are doing good work, so a bit of understanding or empathy is allowed. They don't realize they have not been schooled in true healing. I do believe that a large number of them learn through practice that their methods are ineffective and that the truth lies elsewhere. By then it's too late, as they are trapped in that business model and have a huge mortgage payment.

Onawah, your doctor doesn't know that you are a person who chose to live according to God's design and not sacrifice 25 years of life by exercising habits that hinder good health. He is glued to the paradigm that says age 72 is near death. Your best revenge (not that you're seeking it) is to live past 100.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2019), Constance (13th June 2020), mountain_jim (19th February 2020), onawah (20th December 2019), onevoice (20th December 2019), raregem (20th December 2019), RunningDeer (20th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (21st December 2019), TrumanCash (20th December 2019), Victoria (14th June 2020)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

As part of the protocol for my age, I had a colonoscopy in 2002. Fortunately there were no complications. Since then I’ve learned a lot more about the medical establishment.

I’m coming up on 70 and have only Medicare Part A which is the free part of the program. Maybe that’s why I’m not required to go in for a yearly check up. I use the money I save from Medicare Part B to purchase whole, organic foods and a few supplements. It’s a financial and health risk I’m willing to take because I’m not comfortable with them calling the shots on what they think is best for me.

I’d be embarrassed to say when my last check up was. I have a blood pressure machine at home which I hardly use. I use to have regular appointments because of asthma. Once I changed my diet and eliminated the negative stressors, I no longer needed the two daily inhalers nor the home nebulizer machine.

Back then it was strongly suggested to get a pneumonia shot because of the asthma. I reminded my doctor that it’s been several years since my last shot. He casually mentioned that he’d give it to me and then added there are others things in it. After his deliberate eye contact and the long pause, I thanked him and said I’ll pass. He nodded in agreement.

I do go to the dentist once a year for a cleaning. It’s suggested that you go twice a year and get a yearly x-ray. I opt for an x-ray every 2-3 years. The cleaning doesn’t take long. We chat as much as one can with instruments in your mouth. Oralive is what I use for dental health and saves me $ when you cost it out.

All my efforts and $ are used towards preventive measures, so I will opt to pass on cancer treatments if that day comes. I'll live a quality and longer life without the poisons. I'd celebrate the rest of my days by adding booze, Ben & Jerry's and lots of pizza to the menu.

Unfortunately this video was removed:

“Rosalind Peterson: Steps To Protect Yourself, Or A Loved One From harm When Hospitalized“.
    Rosalind Peterson’s 99 year old mom had to go to the hospital because she was having dizzy spells after she tripped and fell. They ran the usual minimum battery of tests and everything came back perfect right down to her cholesterol levels. But given her slight high blood pressure, they wanted to keep her over night. Rosalind Peterson instructions were no one is allowed to administer any thing without consulting her because she was her mom’s health care power of attorney. Before Rosalind Peterson went home to change her clothes she reiterated one more time not to give her mom any medications. The nurse was not in agreement and Rosalind told the nurse if she did it’s a law suit. A doctor came on the shift after Rosalind left and he ordered 16-17 tests on Rosalind’s mom. She listed a few: bone scan, MRI, brain scan, xrays, etc.
    Side note: Rosalind Peterson passed away on 2-4-18 (cancer)

Here are a couple of her accolades and accomplishments:

Elana Freeland: Rosalind Peterson recently died. She was one of the first leading activists opposing what is going on in our skies and destroying the soil and vegetation. In 2010, she spoke at the UN.

Rosalind Peterson of California Skywatch was a certified USDA Farm Service Agency Crop Loss Adjustor working in more than ten counties throughout California.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th December 2019 at 21:11.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2019), conk (2nd January 2020), Constance (13th June 2020), lisalu (8th August 2023), mountain_jim (19th February 2020), onawah (20th December 2019), onevoice (2nd January 2020), raregem (20th December 2019), TrumanCash (20th December 2019), Victoria (14th June 2020)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

There is now a lot of information available about fasting being very effective against cancer.

One of the leading researchers in this field is Valter Longo. His research shows that fasting plus chemo is more effective than just fasting or chemo alone. I do not agree with him on the chemo part but he has gone the distance to get a fasting mimicking diet (FMD) approved by the FDA, etc.

Valter Longo proved the efficacy of his fasting mimicking diet in actual clinical trials. So doctors can now actually prescribe his diet. Although he combines fasting with chemo, his protocol is creating a bridge for mainstream (i.e., brainwashed) oncologists to incorporate nutrition into treatments. So I view this as a very positive change for the medical establishment.

Valter has devoted his life to researching health and longevity--that is, scientifically showing how to increase both lifespan and (more importantly, IMO) "healthspan". He is highly regarded as a researcher and has many interviews on YouTube.

Here is his recommendations for cancer:

1. FOLLOW THE LONGEVITY DIET
    Follow the Longevity Diet with protein intake reduced to the lower range of about 0.31 grams per pound of body weight per day.

2. LIMIT FISH
    Limit fish intake to one or two times a week; otherwise, stick to plant-based foods.

3. REDUCE SUGARS
    Reduce sugars to very low levels. Also minimize the consumption of pasta and breads. Keep blood-sugar levels as low as possible within the safe range.

4. HEALTHY WEIGHT
    Maintain a healthy weight and BMI.

5. EXERCISE
    Exercise regularly

6. FIVE DAY FAST
    Undergo a five-day FMD every one-to-three months, depending on your weight and health status (every three-to-six months if you are very healthy, with ideal weight and abdominal fat; once a month if you are overweight or obese and at high risk for cancer). In mouse studies, FMD was as effective as chemotherapy. Instead of damaging normal tissues and organs, it protected them.

7. VITAMINS
    Nourish yourself with essential fatty acids (omega-3 and omega-6), vitamins, and minerals from a variety of vegetables (broccoli, carrots, green peppers, tomatoes, garbanzo beans, lentils, peas, black beans, etc.) and fish (salmon, anchovies). Your immune system is one of the major defenses against cancer. The diet must be balanced to kill cancerous or precancerous cells without causing deficiencies in your immune system or hormonal changes that can make you frail.

8. VITAMIN C
    Discuss with your oncologist the option of taking 6 grams of vitamin C or Ester-C® daily for a few weeks every six months. Multiple studies have demonstrated vitamin C to possess cancer-fighting properties, although its effectiveness in preventing cancer is controversial. Taken at this level for a few weeks every six months, vitamin C is not known to have major side effects. The patient and doctor may also consider continuing high level vitamin C consumption for longer periods.

Valter Longo found that cancer patients do not want to fast so he developed the "fasting mimicking" diet, which anyone can purchase. It is a box of small quantities of highly nutritious foods and supplements that a cancer patient eats at certain times on a five-day fast. The box is expensive but most of the proceeds go to further research into health and longevity.

The box of fasting mimicking diet foods can be obtained from Prolon

BTW, I have taken his advice on fasting and have completed two 5-day fasts to reboot my body. I combined fasting with a ketogenic diet (which is also great or cancer) this year. Wow! What a difference. I actually feel that my body is growing younger. I had previously done four liver/gallblader flushes, which has also helped me greatly.

The ketogenic diet is high fat, moderate protein and very low carbs. A healthy keto diet is mostly plant-based.

The best way to approach cancer is to take a preventive approach. Don't wait to get cancer--prevent it with diet, exercise and lifestyle. By combining a healthy ketogenic diet with fasting and a mostly plant-based diet one can also prevent diabetes, heart disease, dementia, etc, etc.

Of course, our bodies are eventually going to die of something but the science is now available to live as long and as healthy as possible.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 20th December 2019 at 18:46.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2019), Constance (13th June 2020), Elainie (20th December 2019), lisalu (8th August 2023), mountain_jim (19th February 2020), raregem (20th December 2019), Richard S. (21st December 2019), RunningDeer (20th December 2019), Victoria (14th June 2020)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Most old Avalon members are probably already familiar with my story, but for new members or non-members who aren't, this might be instructive:
    When in my 20s I was struck by a hit and run drunk driver as I was standing on a curb, getting ready to cross the street.
    The driver was going very fast, and the impact left me with broken bones in all my limbs, broken ribs, whiplash, broken vertebrae, shoulder, pelvic bone and crushed left acetabulum, which is where the socket and thigh bone meet in the hip.
    I had a NDE and spontaneous remission in the ER, then was hospitalized in traction for the better part of 5 months.
    The doctors wanted to use me as their guinea pig to see how a total hip replacement would work in my unusual case, but I declined.
    I did not want to turn my fate over to the doctors any more than I had to.
    ( I was in a "teaching hospital", had no insurance or support from others, since I had just moved from the East Coast to CA, and had only 2 friends there.)

So my medical history in that respect could make a doctor assume that by this time, I would have lots of other health problems too.
    I have arthritis, joint problems and TMJ, but because I've been eating organic as much as possible even before that accident, taking supplements, eating as much live, sprouted, fermented and cultured foods as I can, meditating, spending time in Nature and exercising, my overall health is good.
    No diabetes or heart condition or dementia or any of the other host of conditions that plague our elders in the US these days.
    I don't take any prescription pharmaceutics except for Armor thyroid (which isn't made in a lab--it's taken from pigs) and a bioidentical hormonal cream.
    ( I have the hospital to thank for my hypothroid condition due to the numerous Xrays they took, unshielded, until someone clued me into the fact that I could request a lead shield.)
    I attribute much of the health of my immune system to juicing a lot of raw fruits and vegies, my morning green drinks, which consist of up to a pound of fresh aloe vera gel, a brew of several herbal teas, Royal Peruvian Maca, Spirulina, Vitamin D3, iodine, and a few other things, plus a handful of supplements. See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ta#post1061851
    I am convinced there is a depopulation agenda afoot which Big Pharma is most certainly a part of, and my trust in allopathic medicine is very limited.
    Last edited by onawah; 21st December 2019 at 05:06.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (20th December 2019), Bill Ryan (20th December 2019), conk (23rd December 2019), Constance (13th June 2020), East Sun (21st December 2019), lisalu (8th August 2023), mountain_jim (19th February 2020), onevoice (21st December 2019), Patient (23rd December 2019), raregem (20th December 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (20th December 2019), RunningDeer (20th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (21st December 2019), TrumanCash (9th January 2020), Victoria (14th June 2020)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

According to the Medical Medium, cancer is most often a result of a virus (mostly a strain of EBV) consuming a certain cocktail of toxins in our bodies (viruses eat, according to him, which is not the idea of conventional medicine). His explanation explains why it helps to change the diet, avoid toxins and include certain herbs, supplements and therapies.
    A diet free of eggs, gluten, dairy, corn, pork and soy will starve the virus, taking out toxins like heavy metals likewise, and including lots of (raw) fruits and vegetables will provide the body with essential nutrients, clean out the body and kill and impede the pathogen. Herbs like lemon balm, thyme and cats claw will kill the virus, supplements like l-lysine, vitamin C and zink likewise, plus it will help the immune system to fight it, etc.
    Most of his suggestions you can find again in natural therapies for cancer, I've found that Chris Beat Cancer recommends a lot of the same.
    Fighting or preventing cancer is really not that hard, the problem is that we don't know the causes and how they work together.
    Here's MM's explanation: https://goop.com/wellness/health/the...hyroid-cancer/
    Here's an interview with Chris Wark from Chris Beat Cancer, where he talks about his journey (I never get tired of listening to it). He got colon cancer as a 26 year old, which propelled him on to a road of discovering natural cures of cancer. He has done dozens of interviews with people who have cured their cancer - in all stages and all kinds of cancer - naturally. His page is chrisbeatcancer.com
    https://youtu.be/1StrQOAz-q4

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ariel70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2019), Constance (13th June 2020), mountain_jim (19th February 2020), onevoice (21st December 2019), RunningDeer (21st December 2019), TomKat (21st December 2019), Victoria (14th June 2020)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by ariel70 (here)
    According to the Medical Medium, cancer is most often a result of a virus (mostly a strain of EBV) consuming a certain cocktail of toxins in our bodies (viruses eat, according to him, which is not the idea of conventional medicine).
    [snip]
    Fighting or preventing cancer is really not that hard, the problem is that we don't know the causes and how they work together.
    Here's MM's explanation: https://goop.com/wellness/health/the...hyroid-cancer/
    Here's an interview with Chris Wark from Chris Beat Cancer,...
    [snip]
    Thank you, ariel70.

Chris Wark Refused Chemo and Beat Cancer (39 minutes)

The Thyroid Cancer Virus
    by Anthony William
    Ninety-eight percent of the time, cancer is caused by a virus and at least one type of toxin. There are many viruses that can be involved with cancer; the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) is one of them. Ever heard of mononucleosis, also called glandular fever or “the kissing disease”? That’s an early stage of EBV, and it’s rampant, though the symptoms are often so mild that they aren’t diagnosed as mono. In a later stage, years after any mono symptoms have disappeared, and in combination with toxins, EBV is the virus responsible for thyroid cancer. (EBV is also responsible for breast cancer, liver cancer, almost all lung cancer, pancreatic cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, women’s reproductive cancers, leukemia, and many more. More in Medical Medium Thyroid Healing: The Truth behind Hashimoto’s, Graves’, Insomnia, Hypothyroidism, Thyroid Nodules & Epstein-Barr.)

It’s easy to think that a mother and daughter who look alike and sound alike and both develop thyroid cancer in their lifetimes get that same cancer because of genes. That’s what we’re supposed to think, because it keeps us from investigating outside sources.

While of course facial features and vocal chords are genetic, disease isn’t. Here’s the real equation:

Virus + Toxins = Cancer

When a particular virus has the right fuel in the form of particular toxins, cancer can result. Notice how genes aren’t part of that at all? What medical communities interpret as genetics with cancer susceptibility is really the passing along of viruses and toxins from generation to generation, or exposure within a family to the same viruses and toxins because the family lives together. That mother and daughter could have both inherited EBV through the family line, and then, during the daughter’s childhood, both could have been exposed to nasty toxins that fed the virus.

“Ever heard of mononucleosis, also called glandular fever or “the kissing disease”? That’s an early stage of EBV, and it’s rampant, though the symptoms are often so mild that they aren’t diagnosed as mono.”

To examine how the Epstein-Barr virus became part of the cancer equation, let’s touch back on the historical development of EBV. First, the Industrial Revolution came along, and with it, the development of brand-new, heavy-metal-laden chemical compounds that began to pollute our world and our bodies. EBV would feed off of these poisons to try to protect us from them like the good, loyal virus it still was (that’s right—EBV used to be beneficial to our bodies, like some bacteria are). In processing them, the virus cells would essentially remanufacture the poisons into more toxic form, releasing them in order to protect itself into whatever tissue surrounded it—whether in the liver, lungs, pancreas, breasts, thyroid, or elsewhere. Once eliminated as EBV byproduct (waste excreted by the virus), these remanufactured poisons could serve as food again to the virus. This would happen continually, with only the strongest virus cells—ones that could tolerate the ever-stronger poisons—surviving and multiplying.

When EBV was first morphing like this, it wasn’t yet cancerous. Benign tumors could form from the dead human tissue killed off by EBV’s poisonous remanufactured byproduct; for the most part, that was it. (Malignant EBV tumors were still extremely rare. Those that did form were a result of the very first mutated strain of EBV that came into contact with early, experimental chemical compounds.) What this time period really did was set the stage for certain strains of EBV to go cancerous eventually, when they encountered the right fuel.

As the decades passed and we entered the second half of the 1800’s, the virus grew even stronger. Then came more industrial chemical creations, this time the experimental fungicides, herbicides, and pre-penicillin antibiotics of the late 1800’s that took EBV to a new level, forcing the virus to mutate so that it was no longer beneficial to our bodies. With these new chemical compounds as fuel, EBV’s toxic waste was more poisonous than ever before in its history. When this viral byproduct saturated the living tissue of whichever part of the body it was in at a given time—for example, the thyroid—the formation of keloids and benign tumors from damaged, scarred tissue and dead human cells became more common. EBV, at the same time, was mutating in order to tolerate its own remanufactured, poisonous waste. It was only out for itself now.

As we moved into the 20th century, certain varieties of EBV became signature to creating cancer. And through the last one-hundred-plus years, these EBV strains have continued to mutate as they consume more advanced, newer brews of toxins.
    How Thyroid Cancer Forms
    When someone contracts one of the mutated strains of EBV that can cause cancer, the strain keeps mutating inside the body—if it has the right fuel in the form of toxins. The virus takes in the toxins in its path and goes through that remanufacturing process, releasing poisons that are stronger than when they went in, almost like the trial-and-error synthesis process that goes into chemical companies’ creation of new, potent chemical compounds. This probably sounds similar to the description in Thyroid Healing of how neurotoxins and dermatoxins are produced, and it is. The difference is that cancer-causing EBV strains tend to produce fewer neurotoxins and dermatoxins than some other EBV varieties; instead, they’re geared to remanufacture toxins into more overall cell-damaging poisons. If the virus is in the thyroid at this point, the remanufactured poisons will saturate the area of the gland where the virus cells are located, damaging thyroid tissue. The virus will consume the dead tissue cells that are filled with remanufactured poisons, and much of the virus will start to die off from the toxicity—in fact, someone’s viral load inside the thyroid could reduce 50 to 70 percent at this stage.

Another cycle will begin. The EBV cells that survive will be the ones best equipped to handle poisons. They’ll feed on any old or new toxins in that person’s body. Plus their viral byproduct—this time even more potent after another round of reprocessing—will saturate the thyroid tissue again, killing off some of the healthy thyroid cells, and the virus will consume these poison-saturated tissue cells, too. The EBV cells that can’t tolerate the increased toxicity will die off, and the new round of survivors will be even stronger than before.

A third cycle will start. This time, as the virus re-synthesizes and remanufactures another batch of poisons, it again saturates adjacent thyroid tissue and consumes the toxic, dead thyroid cells that result. Instead of a normal die-off, like the virus cells from the previous cycles that took place six months to two years earlier, the virus cells that are poisoned this time reach their mutation capacity. As a last-ditch method of survival when no longer able to mutate, these dying virus cells produce an enzymatic chemical compound that transforms them into living cancer cells. Now, instead of being on the brink of death, they have an afterlife.

With new structures, these cells consume the remanufactured-poison-saturated thyroid cells in order to reproduce and multiply, this time as cancer. As they do this, the cancer cells will in turn release a new enzymatic biochemical into nearby thyroid tissue, slowly morphing those human cells into cancer cells as well.

Both the formerly viral cancer cells and the formerly human cancer cells have life to them, and they group together to survive. In these clusters, they need food. A process of angiogenesis occurs, where tiny blood vessels form—similar to the tiny veins in a leaf—to draw up nutrients past the microscopic membrane holding the cluster of cancer cells together. (Angiogenesis as a concept has been discovered by medical science and research, though the specifics we’re looking at here are not yet known.)

Meanwhile, there are still active EBV cells in the thyroid that haven’t turned cancerous. They’re continuing to cycle through consuming and re-consuming toxins, and their waste matter can continue to kill off living thyroid tissue. The vessels of the cancerous cell mass will suck up both the remanufactured poisons and the dead human cells as fuel, allowing a malignant thyroid tumor or cyst to form—and then to grow and expand.
    It Takes Two
    Let’s be perfectly clear that EBV does not automatically translate to thyroid cancer. First of all, only some mutated strains in EBV Groups 4 and 5 can form cancer cells. Secondly, a particularly strong brew of toxins needs to be part of the equation, too. As you could see in the process we just examined, EBV needed fuel at every step of the way in order to advance to the point of cancer.

We’re not supposed to think too much about the toxins involved in cancer. We’re not supposed to know we inherit them. Instead, as I said, we’re supposed to think cancer is genetic. If it’s genetic, then it’s our fault, and if it’s our fault, then no one else will pay the price. Think about mesothelioma, a cancer caused by asbestos exposure (one of the rare few cancers that does not involve a virus). When the cause of mesothelioma came to light, companies were forced to put together a multibillion-dollar fund for patients and families affected by the cancer. That’s just one industrial-borne toxin. Now imagine if the industries responsible for the production of all the various toxins that feed EBV were exposed. Billions alone would need to go into researching EBV and its mutations. It would be catastrophic—class-action lawsuits would follow, dozens of multi-trillion-dollar funds would need to be established, and industries would pay the price for over one hundred and fifty years of cancer.

“If we were to make great strides in understanding cancer as a society, this is where medical research and science would focus.”

So instead of the truth coming out about how various cancers develop, we’re told that we create it with our DNA or even our thoughts. Medical research and science focus on genes being responsible for cancer and how to treat cancer once it’s already formed, and the process of how cancer actually starts stays in the dark.

Now you know the truth, though, and that truth involves toxins. So many variables affect how an EBV-caused (or any virus-caused) cancer forms and develops. Does someone have more dioxins in the body? More heavy metals, more pesticides, more pharmaceuticals? What kinds? What poisons were inherited through the family line? Then there’s the virus—what strain is it? How mutated? If someone has fewer toxins and a strain of the virus that’s less aggressive, their cancer may not be as pernicious, and if it’s otherwise, the cancer may develop much more quickly. And there’s the immune system to consider—is it compromised, or still going strong? If we were to make great strides in understanding cancer as a society, this is where medical research and science would focus.
    A Formula for Healing
    The virus-plus-toxins formula may sound frightening. Don’t let it worry you. It’s much less frightening than not knowing how or why cancer plagues us.

Say you learn about a ninety-year-old who smoked for seventy years and never developed lung cancer. While he might have had plenty of other negative health effects from smoking, cancer wasn’t one of them. Then you think about someone who did develop lung cancer and never smoked a day in his life, though was exposed to another type of toxic brew. What distinguished the two?

“That knowledge gives you control in your own life—a wildly better option than living in fear.”

Until now, you probably would have said that the answer was a mystery and most likely came down to genetics. In light of the information above, you can say that the one who didn’t get cancer was the one without a virus.

And that knowledge gives you control in your own life—a wildly better option than living in fear. Whether you’d like to prevent thyroid cancer or deal with thyroid cancer you already have, you now know the steps to take: (1) lower your viral load, and (2) eliminate toxins from your body. Thyroid Healing gives you the power to do both.
    (full article and links in article)

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ariel70 (22nd December 2019), Bill Ryan (21st December 2019), Constance (13th June 2020), East Sun (21st December 2019), Ernie Nemeth (21st December 2019), mountain_jim (19th February 2020), onevoice (21st December 2019), Victoria (14th June 2020)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I want to add to the article on cancer from MM, that you don't have to buy the book to find out what to eat and not to fight the virus etc. He has near to all his information in totally free articles and audios on his website, his facebook, on youtube and instagram. If you google "Medical Medium Epstein Barr" the articles about that pops up. I believe he also has a webinar on cancer and EBV. Just put is name in front of anything and you will find the information that he's put out on it.
    He's not a "buy my stuff" kind of guy, he just wants us to heal from whatever is ailing us. I know that can be hard to believe, but it's the truth. He doesn't have a brand of supplements like so many others, all he's selling is the books, and not one of them are self published which would generate the most money.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ariel70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), conk (23rd December 2019), Constance (13th June 2020), onevoice (23rd December 2019), Rosemarie (2nd January 2020), RunningDeer (22nd December 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ariel70 (here)
    I want to add to the article on cancer from MM, that you don't have to buy the book to find out what to eat and not to fight the virus etc. He has near to all his information in totally free articles and audios on his website, his facebook, on youtube and instagram. If you google "Medical Medium Epstein Barr" the articles about that pops up. I believe he also has a webinar on cancer and EBV. Just put is name in front of anything and you will find the information that he's put out on it.
    He's not a "buy my stuff" kind of guy, he just wants us to heal from whatever is ailing us. I know that can be hard to believe, but it's the truth. He doesn't have a brand of supplements like so many others, all he's selling is the books, and not one of them are self published which would generate the most money.
    Indeed, there is a lot of good information from Anthony Williams, the Medical Medium, on YouTube and elsewhere. His Instagram page contains lots too. We have all of his books. They are really good, but often repetitive from book to book. Just good old fashioned advice - eat fruits and vegetables. Lots of fruit.

I have a strange ailment that I've tried to remedy for 15 years. I have taken what seems like a million pills and capsules, and endured countless treatments and procedures. All of this in pure, natural forms. I am still having the pain and fatigue, but trust that these efforts have mitigated the negative effects to a large degree. Had I gone the conventional route its likely I'd be dead or bed-bound. I also trust that these efforts are preventing other forms of dis-ease. All that said to get to the point. Nothing done offers any noticeable effect, until I tried the MM's celery program. Without sharing any of the yucky details, I will say that the celery juice dramatically improved my digestion. It is something I intend to do forever.

It seems we can trust Mr. Williams.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2020), Constance (13th June 2020), onevoice (2nd January 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd January 2020), Rosemarie (2nd January 2020), RunningDeer (2nd January 2020), Victoria (14th June 2020)

35. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

This is the story of a family's fight to keep their father, Alan Smith alive through the use of intravenous and oral vitamin C. Alans wife faithfully kept a diary of his progress. I love how courageous and persistent his sons were throughout all of this. Alans family eventually won the day and Alan made a full recovery.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/jshIsmGKng9a/?fbclid=IwAR33Lx-SSpVPkNbx4_6ucD3w5kk1KgqyHThuFrjVV1BtiQ-OiEf9lz-le4U

LIVING PROOF' 60 MINUTES: SWINE FLU AND CANCER CURED WITH CHEAP VITAMIN C

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th June 2020), Bill Ryan (13th June 2020), Harmony (13th June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (13th June 2020), Victoria (14th June 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)

"Hemp" is a hijacked nickname for cannabis that the US government decreed as <0.3% THC threshold, if you are wondering why some companies use "hemp" rather than "cannabis" to describe their product. It's all cannabis.

GW Pharmaceuticals patent against (the fastest growing) cancer includes THC and CBD in equal amounts, in full-spectrum oil. If you should decide to add THC, know that where there is a US ex-pat community, there is cannabis.

Wishing and hoping for the very best in this part of your journey. Thank you for sharing, and your candor.
    I strongly add to the recommendation to use THC and CBD in equal amounts, if using cannabis therapy. THC is an "antagonizer" to CBD - this simply means that in order for CBD to do its job to the fullest, it needs THC with it.

The company I work for is a natural health product and research company, that also owns a Pharma certified facility that is used for medicinal cannabis research and production. At first they wanted to solely focus on CBD but quickly realized the best therapeutic benefit requires many molecules from the plant to work together.

All the best.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Anka (20th June 2020), Baby Steps (20th June 2020), Bill Ryan (20th June 2020), Hym (20th June 2020), Mike (20th June 2020), RunningDeer (20th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (21st June 2020), Wind (20th June 2020), wondering (20th June 2020)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

My mother-in-law has had breast cancer and heart failure for the past three years. Her heart was too weak for allopathic treatments. She has been stabilized for several years now on a combination of high dosages of (in no particular order, and the amounts depend on the individual):
    - tumeric, 1 gm
    - echanacea, 1 gm
    - vitamin c, 1gm
    - pancreatic enzymes 1500mg,
    - berberine, 500mg
    - baking soda, w/o aluminum (a teaspoon, add boiling water to dissolve, then add cold water for drinking)
    - cannabis cbd oil
    - iodine (lugol 10 drops)
    - zinc .

Her diet is as poor the book 'Cancer Killers' which eliminates sugar and has low carbs.

She was in very bad shape after several rounds of heart attacks last year, however persistence paid off. So, please never give up!

Love,
    Alex
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th June 2020 at 23:56. Reason: very slightly edited after the post was moved to this thread.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Baby Steps (20th June 2020), Bill Ryan (20th June 2020), Hym (20th June 2020), lisalu (8th August 2023), Mike (20th June 2020), RunningDeer (20th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (21st June 2020), Wind (20th June 2020), wondering (20th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast