Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9

Thread: Worldwide Chemtrail Reporting by Avalon Members

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: Worldwide Chemtrail Reporting by Avalon Members

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    Here's an interesting take on chemtrails released by Suspicious Observers today. Ben Davidson claims that about 5% of what you see are actually chemtrails due to increased jet efficiency, traffic and the growing amount of water droplets in the atmosphere. He goes on to explain the increased water vapor is due to the decreasing magnetosphere. Starts at 1 minute 12 seconds and it's maybe a couple minutes.
    I didn't listen to his video based on your synopsis. (I understand you may be posting just to provide a different perspective, but it sounds like overt disinformation to me to assert that 95% of what we see in terms of aerial trails is water vapour and jet engine activity. I personally observe chemtrail activity here on the East Coast of Australia on an almost daily basis. Almost 100% of the trails I see do not occur on commercial flight paths so they cannot be dispersed by your average passenger jet. In addition, all those trails dissipate in to a haze over an hour or so which is NOT what water vapour does.
    Hi Andre!

Brother, I totally know what you mean!

When Ben Davidson who is well respected on this forum and has a proven track record makes a claim, I take note. I'm not saying I believe it, just that I take notes. I've tried to think of anything that I believe 100% and I can't come up with a single thing. There are things I'm more sure of like the Earth being round, but I think the jury is still out on chemtrails. I'm always reading opposing views of what I think I believe to see if I missed or was wrong about something as I have been wrong many times before. Sometimes reading opposing views solidifies my belief that I was right on a given topic, however I'm never 100% sure and always turning over stones.

I think TargeT said it best,

"duration proves truth almost always"

I've seen convincing arguments that coal ash has been used to spray contains metal particulates. I suppose these could be reflective but I don't know any of this for sure. I'm confident that those in power wouldn't care about the heavy metals we are breathing as long as they can stay in power.

Do you have any links on how water vapor behaves?

Blessings my friend and thank you for your response.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

2. The Following User Says Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Nasu (28th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #162
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

Quote Hi Andre!

When Ben Davidson who is well respected on this forum and has a proven track record makes a claim, I take note. I'm not saying I believe it, just that I take notes. I've tried to think of anything that I believe 100% and I can't come up with a single thing. There are things I'm more sure of like the Earth being round, but I think the jury is still out on chemtrails. I'm always reading opposing views of what I think I believe to see if I missed or was wrong about something as I have been wrong many times before. Sometimes reading opposing views solidifies my belief that I was right on a given topic, however I'm never 100% sure and always turning over stones.

I think TargeT said it best, "duration proves truth almost always"

I've seen convincing arguments that coal ash has been used to spray contains metal particulates. I suppose these could be reflective but I don't know any of this for sure. I'm confident that those in power wouldn't care about the heavy metals we are breathing as long as they can stay in power.

I assume you're familiar with the work of Dane Wigington. I consider him to be the world leading expert on stratospheric aerosol injection (chemtrails) and he's one of the few activists who has actually gone up there and conducted real-time tests of the aerosols. As you probably are aware, he has an extensive library of resources on his site along with a vast library of videos. Many discuss the behavior of water vapor in the atmosphere. And I highly recommend his doco "The Dimming": https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

There's also the Carnicom Institute here: https://carnicominstitute.org/aeroso...e-documentary/

This site has a collection of interviews and videos: http://climatechangeagenda.com/

And here's an extensive library of resources on the subject: https://weathermodificationhistory.com/

I have many more bookmarks on the subject. But not knowing how familiar you are with the subject, I've just put these few links up. Hope they are useful.

All the best.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

justntime2learn (16th October 2022), Nasu (28th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (16th October 2022)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    Quote Hi Andre!

I think TargeT said it best, "duration proves truth almost always"

I assume you're familiar with the work of Dane Wigington. I consider him to be the world leading expert on stratospheric aerosol injection (chemtrails) and he's one of the few activists who has actually gone up there and conducted real-time tests of the aerosols. As you probably are aware, he has an extensive library of resources on his site along with a vast library of videos. Many discuss the behavior of water vapor in the atmosphere. And I highly recommend his doco "The Dimming": https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

There's also the Carnicom Institute here: https://carnicominstitute.org/aeroso...e-documentary/

This site has a collection of interviews and videos: http://climatechangeagenda.com/

And here's an extensive library of resources on the subject: https://weathermodificationhistory.com/

I have many more bookmarks on the subject. But not knowing how familiar you are with the subject, I've just put these few links up. Hope they are useful.

All the best.
    Awesome and thank you!

Elizabeth Marie (We-R-One) has been talking a lot about Dane Wigington to me in the past couple weeks. In short, She was saying something about the spraying had depleted the ozone and no one would be able to go outside.

Now I have a lot to dive into

Thanks again!
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Harmony (1st March 2023), Nasu (28th February 2023)

7. Link to Post #164
    England Avalon Member Seeclearly's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 times in 230 posts

I saw this tweet about an strange anomalous phenomena observed over Penzance, England ...

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

avid (1st March 2023), Bluegreen (1st March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (28th February 2023), Harmony (1st March 2023), Icare (21st June 2023), Jambo (25th May 2023), Johnnycomelately (1st March 2023), Nasu (28th February 2023), pueblo (28th February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (1st March 2023)

9. Link to Post #165
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,401 times in 10,153 posts

Bob’s Toaster 🍞
    @capnbobstoaster
    ·
    12h
    Replying to
    @CartlandDavid
    Clearly Photoshopped- that kind of sky no longer exists. 😉

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

avid (1st March 2023), Harmony (1st March 2023), Icare (21st June 2023), Johnnycomelately (1st March 2023), Seeclearly (1st March 2023)

11. Link to Post #166
    England Avalon Member John Hilton's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 172 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Clearly Photoshopped- that kind of sky no longer exists. 😉
    I last saw that kind of sky in 1987 over Phoenix, Az.

Here over Crete (Mediterranean island) the chemtrails continue throughout winter, usually followed by rain within two days. In summer there are no daytime trails (apart from short-lived, normal contrails) but we still have many days of milky, pale blue sky, which suggests to me that [they] are spraying at night.

I have noticed, however, since just PC (pre-covid), that low level (below 10,000 feet) chemtrails have almost ceased, having been replaced with much higher ones. Much less obvious.

Also, I suspect that these trails are being modified by directed energy because the "clouds" have waves - "ploughed furrows" like this photo: https://files.catbox.moe/19j4ez.jpg

What amazes me is that there must be factories producing this powder by the hundreds of tons but no whistleblower has come forward.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to John Hilton For This Post:

avid (16th March 2023), Ewan (25th May 2023), Nasu (21st June 2023), Seeclearly (16th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (16th March 2023)

13. Link to Post #167
    Language
    English
    Thanks

B.B.C. acknowledging & denying chemtrails at the same time !
    Blatantly lying ! (again) .However they are having to address the phenomena, presumably because of public's increased awareness.
    Seems like a step change to me.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

avid (25th May 2023), Ewan (25th May 2023), Harmony (21st June 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th May 2023), Nasu (21st June 2023), Tintin (25th May 2023)

15. Link to Post #168
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,661 times in 4,334 posts

"Those 'con trails' can persist for a long time, giving us those beautiful sunrise and sunset pictures..."

Oh yes, pollution has never looked so lovely. Moronic!
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

avid (25th May 2023), Ewan (25th May 2023), Harmony (21st June 2023), Nasu (21st June 2023), Seeclearly (25th May 2023)

17. Link to Post #169
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Blatant & in your face . Truly diabolical Disney.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	pentagram.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	196.6 KB
ID:	51059  

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

Harmony (21st June 2023), Icare (21st June 2023), Nasu (21st June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9