United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,536 times in 2,553 posts

Default Re: Worldwide Chemtrail Reporting by Avalon Members

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    I have also stopped seeing them where I live, for the longest time in the 5 years that I have been here.
    What part of the US do you live in, Ayt?
    I'm in Arkansas, in the Ozarks.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th August 2019), EFO (6th August 2019), justntime2learn (12th August 2019), Sadieblue (6th August 2019), Sunny (8th August 2019), TrumanCash (6th August 2019), Valerie Villars (6th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Regarding chemtrails here in Sydney Australia, nothing for quite a while, blue skies otherwise puffy clouds on overcast days.

Going back a year ago earlier afternoon very high flying four engined jets spraying at least once maybe twice a week south to north from Sutherland to North Sydney and east to west From Cronulla to Richmond.
    Last edited by BMJ; 10th August 2019 at 03:05.
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Andre (11th August 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (9th August 2019), EFO (7th August 2019), justntime2learn (12th August 2019), Nasu (9th August 2019), Sadieblue (10th August 2019), Sunny (8th August 2019), TrumanCash (6th August 2019), Valerie Villars (6th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Thanks for the info and mentioning "jets", BMJ.

In future reports it would be good for everyone to say if there are any jets seen when reporting chemtrails. The reason for this is that sometimes clouds can form in a manner that mimics chemtrails. This cloud phenomenon has fooled me before but if I keep watching I won't see any jets making the trails. Instead the weather itself can be seen to make them appear all at once and even in parallel with each other and sometimes at angles with each other.

So one can easily mistake these kind of cloud formations for chemtrails. But if you take the time to watch long enough you will see that no jets are making them. I wish I had taken pictures of them to illustrate because they look almost exactly like chemtrails.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

BMJ (10th August 2019), EFO (7th August 2019), Ivanhoe (6th August 2019), justntime2learn (12th August 2019), Mike (7th August 2019), Sadieblue (10th August 2019), Sunny (8th August 2019), Valerie Villars (6th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Heavy chemtrailing here in southern Kentucky this morning TrumanCash, turned sky overcast for a time as they all eventually merged together. Didnt look for jets but noticed trails from skinny new made, to getting fatter and fatter with age.

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

After several weeks of zero chemtrailing over north Idaho, yesterday one solitary jet crossed the sky a bit north of Lake Pend Oreille making the typical long chemtrail. As it moved westward toward Washington the tank apparently went empty as the trail sputtered randomly making short dashes. The jet then ceased spraying entirely and the chemtrail turned into the typical contrail as it disappeared to the west.

I watched the sky until darkness fell but no more chemtrails laced the sky. Only one solitary chemtrail! What the heck is that about?

Others have reported this same phenomenon--Seeing only one or two chemtrails in their skies per day (or in one case about every two or three days) where before many chemtrails had crisscrossed the sky virtually every day creating the usual heavy chemhaze.

I try to speculate why this phenomenon is occurring and I come up empty. In the areas where chemtrailing has ceased why are they bothering with one or two chemtrails? Go figure.

Please keep those chemtrail reports coming--Even if you have reported before. That way we can monitor the current state of chemtrailing and keep up to date on any changes. Thanks!

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Alecs (10th August 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (9th August 2019), BMJ (10th August 2019), EFO (10th August 2019), justntime2learn (12th August 2019), Nasu (9th August 2019), Sunny (10th August 2019), The 9 (14th August 2019), Valerie Villars (10th August 2019)

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

After several weeks of zero chemtrailing over north Idaho, yesterday one solitary jet crossed the sky a bit north of Lake Pend Oreille making the typical long chemtrail. As it moved westward toward Washington the tank apparently went empty as the trail sputtered randomly making short dashes. The jet then ceased spraying entirely and the chemtrail turned into the typical contrail as it disappeared to the west.

I watched the sky until darkness fell but no more chemtrails laced the sky. Only one solitary chemtrail! What the heck is that about?

Others have reported this same phenomenon--Seeing only one or two chemtrails in their skies per day (or in one case about every two or three days) where before many chemtrails had crisscrossed the sky virtually every day creating the usual heavy chemhaze.

I try to speculate why this phenomenon is occurring and I come up empty. In the areas where chemtrailing has ceased why are they bothering with one or two chemtrails? Go figure.

Please keep those chemtrail reports coming--Even if you have reported before. That way we can monitor the current state of chemtrailing and keep up to date on any changes. Thanks!

Interesting, similar here in N. California - just one, going from Southwest to Northeast. Didn't seem to be as long in length however, I didn't see the jet, only trail, and at the time wondered if it could be a cloud. Skies remain incredibly blue.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

BMJ (10th August 2019), EFO (10th August 2019), justntime2learn (12th August 2019), Nasu (9th August 2019), Sadieblue (10th August 2019), Sunny (10th August 2019), TrumanCash (11th August 2019), Valerie Villars (10th August 2019)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

One possible theory put forward by serialbrain2 is that POTUS Trump has taken control of the chemtrailing which was a global military operation, and now he is utilizing the aircraft to spray healing chemicals into the atmosphere as required, hence the reason for the inconsistent and seemingly random spraying.

#SerialBrain2 - Winning: Trump now controls the chemtrails! (Pt.2)
    Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAlqbqKgmCg
    In hoc signo vinces / In this sign thou shalt conquer

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th August 2019), EFO (10th August 2019), justntime2learn (12th August 2019), Sadieblue (10th August 2019), TrumanCash (11th August 2019)

14. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,309 times in 307 posts

Haven't seen any chemtrails since my last report in, but on that day I did see
    the jets.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sadieblue For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th August 2019), BMJ (10th August 2019), EFO (10th August 2019), justntime2learn (12th August 2019), Sunny (10th August 2019), TrumanCash (11th August 2019)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,820 times in 776 posts

Here's one for the believers. ^Recent video.

Starts with a guy (I think it's his channel) who is certain that Trump has stopped chemtrails and will now use the money saved on bettering the USA.

At about 1:55 in the video another guy shows us the clouds above him, with a lonely chemtrail, and he's convinced the all those clouds were from the chemtrail spraying that day. He tells us that those clouds will be breathed in at night by you and your children. In my opinion those are just regular clouds.

At 4:14 some guy mentions serialbrain's video.

At 4:35 a woman appears convinced that Trump has taken over the spraying, and now they are spraying good stuff.

At 5:50 a guy presents his blue sky in Ontario Canada

At 6:55 I think it's from serialbrain's video-- different reports from around the USA about clear skies.

8:07 another person presents their blue sky in the morning. No trails for a week.

9:10 among other things a guys says you have to be nuts not to believe in chemtrails

At 10:40 guy films a chemtrail. Has a little gap. Says the plane is full of poison, gas canisters. It's a pretty cool chemtrail in that it appears to be blue. Could be blue cause of ice crystals. He says the plane should be shot down. Goes on to remark how things are different now. Blue skies.

12:20 another guy convinced that Trump has stopped chemtrails goes on about Trump while the background picture in the video appears to show Trump touring a chemtrail plane. The picture was sorta debunked in that "the tanks in the photograph, which conspiracy theorists may mistake for chemtrail storage, are actually water ballast tanks that are used during test flights."

13:27 another person presenting their sky. Films regular clouds and haze around the sun.

15:00 another guy remembers the day Trump was inaugurated, and how blue the sky was. He claims to have seen relativity no chemtrails since then in Kansas City.

16:27 skies over the UK, clouds and chemtrails fill the sky. Says they'll send the video to MI5 as evidence of terrorism.

======================
    As a skeptic I laughed a lot during my first watch of the video above. It's not a laughing matter either way. I can't explain why people are seeing less contrails here, but check the comments in the video for more reports. Still a lot of contrails out there.

I tend to think people seeing less contrails has something to do with the change of season, although it's supposed to be more humid in the summer, things could be different in the troposphere or upper atmosphere where it might be dryer than usual.

===============

Edit to add. Found a video of the Kansas City guy from above reporting no chemtrails almost a year ago. Lots of recent comments in his video of people reporting. Between YouTube comments and here I'm thinking it's just weather related. Im certain everyone who's not seeing them will certainly see them soon. There will be more persistent contrails as planes start flying higher altitudes in the future. See this post about that.
    Last edited by Kalamos; 10th August 2019 at 06:33.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th August 2019), BMJ (10th August 2019), EFO (10th August 2019), justntime2learn (12th August 2019), Sadieblue (11th August 2019), TrumanCash (11th August 2019)

18. Link to Post #70
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)

One possible theory put forward by serialbrain2 is that POTUS Trump has taken control of the chemtrailing which was a global military operation, and now he is utilizing the aircraft to spray healing chemicals into the atmosphere as required, hence the reason for the inconsistent and seemingly random spraying.

#SerialBrain2 - Winning: Trump now controls the chemtrails! (Pt.2)
    Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAlqbqKgmCg
    Could be the result/partial result of all our hard work/good intentions...Slim said that the atmosphere travel around the globe in 30 days and so all good intentions,restructured water contained in atmosphere,meditation,Chi/Orgone/Prana energy,tensor fields,toroidal energy/field and other travel around the globe affecting everything.

The cry of Gaia was heard and "touch" me and I start working together with her.It's imperative to restore everything as much as everyone can.Using "transmitters" - Spurling,Davis,Stone,Vogel,Schauberger,Dollard,Bogner,Gruber,Deagle,Chester,Kilde,Cathcart,Tesla,Tra voger,Rife,Reich,Mobius,Clark,Croft,Mikovits,Korotkov,Carley,Kanzius,Dean,Humphries,Ryan,Monroe,Kozy rev and countless others,we all start to work in our own way.They don't have so much discoverers as we have.It's not a fight/war,it's only about peacefully restoring what we destroyed.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

BMJ (17th August 2019), justntime2learn (12th August 2019), Sadieblue (11th August 2019), Sunny (10th August 2019), TrumanCash (11th August 2019)

20. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,334 times in 170 posts

Pittsburgh, USA: No chemtrails seen since my last post here. Today again, cumulus-type clouds with the sky having a powder-blue hue. Edges of the clouds still have a rough, dry look similar to pulling the edges of cottonballs.

Speculatiion: The lack of apparent chemtrails doesn't mean that weather modification isn't occurring. A couple of days ago, when there were multi-layered clouds, a heavy, high-wind downpour suddenly came along with about 5 minutes of dime-sized hail. Yes, hail in August, during which the temperature cooled down dramatically. This is interesting.
    Last edited by Alecs; 10th August 2019 at 20:34.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alecs For This Post:

BMJ (17th August 2019), EFO (11th August 2019), justntime2learn (12th August 2019), Sadieblue (11th August 2019), Sunny (10th August 2019), TrumanCash (11th August 2019), Valerie Villars (10th August 2019)

22. Link to Post #72
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 times in 173 posts

They used to spray daily here, south of Rio de Janeiro city in my neighborhood and then a few weeks ago, I saw on a Brazilian Forum a commentary from someone living in one of our South States that all the spray have stopped there. THen I decided to monitore my neighborhood and I can confirm that they have stopped spraying here as well.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

BMJ (17th August 2019), EFO (11th August 2019), justntime2learn (12th August 2019), Sadieblue (11th August 2019), Sunny (12th August 2019), TrumanCash (11th August 2019)

24. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Thanks for the info and mentioning "jets", BMJ.

In future reports it would be good for everyone to say if there are any jets seen when reporting chemtrails. The reason for this is that sometimes clouds can form in a manner that mimics chemtrails. This cloud phenomenon has fooled me before but if I keep watching I won't see any jets making the trails. Instead the weather itself can be seen to make them appear all at once and even in parallel with each other and sometimes at angles with each other.

So one can easily mistake these kind of cloud formations for chemtrails. But if you take the time to watch long enough you will see that no jets are making them. I wish I had taken pictures of them to illustrate because they look almost exactly like chemtrails.
    Thanks for bringing further awareness to the chemtrail issue Trumancash. Regarding the "clouds" that mimic chemtrails, I've also been seeing something very similar over the last year or two. In my area which is regularly chemtrailed, I've been noticing quite short clouds that are unusually straight and yes there are not jets involved. They don't dissipate like chemtrails. I know it's a "long-shot" but I've been wondering if they're deploying stealth drones in areas that are chemtrailed to create confusion. I noticed these first began to appear around the same time as the digital cloud atlas was updated in early 2017 with "new" cloud formations that included chemtrails, now officiallly called "cirrus homogenitus". We know they are using exotic craft up there as can be seen by Bill's image earlier in this thread. It's a great idea to differentiate these and as you suggest, ask if there are jets or no jets.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

BMJ (17th August 2019), EFO (11th August 2019), justntime2learn (12th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), Sunny (12th August 2019), TrumanCash (11th August 2019), Valerie Villars (11th August 2019)

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kalamos (here)

Here's one for the believers. ^Recent video.

Starts with a guy (I think it's his channel) who is certain that Trump has stopped chemtrails and will now use the money saved on bettering the USA.

At about 1:55 in the video another guy shows us the clouds above him, with a lonely chemtrail, and he's convinced the all those clouds were from the chemtrail spraying that day. He tells us that those clouds will be breathed in at night by you and your children. In my opinion those are just regular clouds.

At 4:14 some guy mentions serialbrain's video.

At 4:35 a woman appears convinced that Trump has taken over the spraying, and now they are spraying good stuff.

At 5:50 a guy presents his blue sky in Ontario Canada

At 6:55 I think it's from serialbrain's video-- different reports from around the USA about clear skies.

8:07 another person presents their blue sky in the morning. No trails for a week.

9:10 among other things a guys says you have to be nuts not to believe in chemtrails

At 10:40 guy films a chemtrail. Has a little gap. Says the plane is full of poison, gas canisters. It's a pretty cool chemtrail in that it appears to be blue. Could be blue cause of ice crystals. He says the plane should be shot down. Goes on to remark how things are different now. Blue skies.

12:20 another guy convinced that Trump has stopped chemtrails goes on about Trump while the background picture in the video appears to show Trump touring a chemtrail plane. The picture was sorta debunked in that "the tanks in the photograph, which conspiracy theorists may mistake for chemtrail storage, are actually water ballast tanks that are used during test flights."

13:27 another person presenting their sky. Films regular clouds and haze around the sun.

15:00 another guy remembers the day Trump was inaugurated, and how blue the sky was. He claims to have seen relativity no chemtrails since then in Kansas City.

16:27 skies over the UK, clouds and chemtrails fill the sky. Says they'll send the video to MI5 as evidence of terrorism.

======================
    As a skeptic I laughed a lot during my first watch of the video above. It's not a laughing matter either way. I can't explain why people are seeing less contrails here, but check the comments in the video for more reports. Still a lot of contrails out there.

I tend to think people seeing less contrails has something to do with the change of season, although it's supposed to be more humid in the summer, things could be different in the troposphere or upper atmosphere where it might be dryer than usual.

===============

Edit to add. Found a video of the Kansas City guy from above reporting no chemtrails almost a year ago. Lots of recent comments in his video of people reporting. Between YouTube comments and here I'm thinking it's just weather related. Im certain everyone who's not seeing them will certainly see them soon. There will be more persistent contrails as planes start flying higher altitudes in the future. See this post about that.
    Thanks for finding the videos about chemtrailing ending in certain areas, Kalamos. It's good to see others are noticing this phenomenon.

It would be interesting if contributors to this thread would post comments on those videos about chemtrailing ending in their areas with a link to this thread. (I don't have a gmail email to post comments on YouTube.)

So we have areas that are still being chemtrailed and areas where chemtrailing has ended to our amazement. What are we to make of that?

SerialBrain2 and others are proposing that the harmful chemtrailing has ended and the healing chemtrails have started.

However, like me, others are reporting seeing occasional solitary chemtrails in the skies where chemtrailing has ended. Personally, I don't see how one solitary chemtrail is going to "heal" or chemically neutralize over fifteen years of intense chemtrailing around the planet. One chemtrail is just a molecule in a drop of water in a very large bucket.

However, one possibility might be that in certain areas the solitary chemtrail is a test for a different chemical cocktail. Hypothetically, that chemical cocktail could be beneficial or harmful for us. So it makes sense that in order to test the new chemical cocktail the skies must be first cleared for a month or more. Of course, I'm just speculating here, but this does makes some sense to me.

Perhaps it is true that in the areas where chemtrailing is continuing there is a neutralizing, beneficial chemical cocktail being sprayed (or not). We can only speculate until some people start collecting samples from the fall out to chemically analyze. If the chemicals being sprayed currently are significantly different than what has been sprayed for years then we will have some data that would carry more weight than pure speculation. If anyone has any ideas how we could help accomplish this, please post your ideas on this thread.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 11th August 2019 at 17:00.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

BMJ (17th August 2019), EFO (11th August 2019), justntime2learn (12th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), Sunny (12th August 2019)

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 184 posts

I have noticed here that we only see one or two chemtrails at a time, and very infrequently. But do I think Trump's influence extends as far as Fiji? Nope.

It seems to be a worldwide phenomenon that chemtrails are becoming less. But what about the possibility that geoengineering does not need so many chemtrails any more. There are other signs of geoenginering here every day. (And I do mean every day.) So geoengineering as a whole maybe is phasing out of chemtrails.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny For This Post:

BMJ (17th August 2019), EFO (12th August 2019), justntime2learn (12th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), TrumanCash (12th August 2019)

30. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Jill and I are still reporting blue skies in Sweet Home and Portland, Oregon.

Clearly, it's been at least a month and likely more.

For us, it's unprecedented for as long as I have been looking.

I'm going to start reading the other replies now.
    “To develop a complete mind: Study the art of science; study the science of art. Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else” – Leonardo Da Vinci

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

BMJ (17th August 2019), EFO (12th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), Sunny (12th August 2019), TrumanCash (12th August 2019)

32. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Here in North Central Florida the CT's are now much lighter but still taking place. They begin as the afternoon progresses, as if to hide the heavenly bodies which are not supposed to exist preceding the passage of the sun to sunset. Although the trails are less heavy, they still produce a sufficient haze to stop one from seeing the good old Blue which we so love. The messages above don't say a word about our SUN. Apparently, the globe shaped object shown on the internet with a huge hoze pumping something INTO or out of the SUN after which it became the blinding object it now is, may have something to do with the chem trailing. Around 10:00 EST one day I saw an object the size of the moon some distance in front of and about 45 degrees along the horizon in front of the sun. It disappeared rapidly into a tree which blocked my line of sight. Thereafter, I considered the possibility again that they were trying to hide passing planetary objects from us. However, the decrease in spraying may have more to do with budgeting the cost of spraying. I later saw the Moon which was definitely not the object I had seen previously.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

BMJ (17th August 2019), EFO (12th August 2019), justntime2learn (12th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), Sue (Ayt) (12th August 2019), Sunny (12th August 2019), TrumanCash (12th August 2019)

34. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

I wouldn't have thought Trump has any influence whatsoever over the global stratospheric aerosol spraying program or SRM program as some know it. Historically, we know that U.S.Presidents aren't really privy to covert activities like what goes on at Area 51, etc so why and how would Trump suddenly be able to take over management? My point being that there seems to be more secrecy around SRM than there is around even the UFO phenomenon. I mean, do we even know where the massive amounts of money come from to support the constant spraying around the globe? What do we really know about the massive supply chains required to sustain this scheme? I mean, we're still debating the real purpose of spraying because not enough information has made it to the public domain. So, would Trump really be briefed on one the PTB's most secretive clandestine programs in existence, let alone be given the authority to take control of this scheme? Seems a stretch to me.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

BMJ (17th August 2019), EFO (12th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), Sunny (13th August 2019), TrumanCash (12th August 2019)

36. Link to Post #79
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

I see they're still spraying the skies here in S.W. Ireland, notice the dirt/film on my car window screen too.

As I look to the white fluffy clouds when there's a really small light (not so dense) one the sun use to disperse/melt these and make the sky bluer. I remember this from laying on the grass looking up as a child. I now think if the sun doesn't melt/disperse these small light clouds I think they're not real/fake clouds or maybe there's an explanation for this that I'm not aware of?

It would be fab to say the least and know for definite that it's in the plan to stop these. 🙏🙏🙏

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maria777 For This Post:

BMJ (17th August 2019), EFO (12th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), Sunny (13th August 2019), TrumanCash (12th August 2019)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

I emailed Michael Snyder about the cessations of chemtrails in many areas. Michael is well known for his "EconomicCollapseBlog.com" and "EndoftheAmericanDream.com" articles which often appear on Zerohedge.com. It is my understanding that he also lives in north Idaho. Here is his response:

"That is indeed very strange.

I wish that I knew what was going on.

There was a lot of spraying over my house a couple months ago, but now things have gotten eerily quiet.

Michael"

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

BMJ (17th August 2019), EFO (12th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), Sue (Ayt) (12th August 2019), Sunny (13th August 2019), ulli (12th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast