+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,977 times in 520 posts

Default FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat

The FBI for the first time has identified fringe conspiracy theories as a domestic terrorist threat, according to a previously unpublicized document obtained by Yahoo News. (Read the document below.)

The FBI intelligence bulletin from the bureau’s Phoenix field office, dated May 30, 2019, describes “conspiracy theory-driven domestic extremists,” as a growing threat, and notes that it is the first such report to do so. It lists a number of arrests, including some that haven’t been publicized, related to violent incidents motivated by fringe beliefs.

The document specifically mentions QAnon, a shadowy network that believes in a deep state conspiracy against President Trump, and Pizzagate, the theory that a pedophile ring including Clinton associates was being run out of the basement of a Washington, D.C., pizza restaurant (which didn’t actually have a basement).

“The FBI assesses these conspiracy theories very likely will emerge, spread, and evolve in the modern information marketplace, occasionally driving both groups and individual extremists to carry out criminal or violent acts,” the document states. It also goes on to say the FBI believes conspiracy theory-driven extremists are likely to increase during the 2020 presidential election cycle.

The FBI said another factor driving the intensity of this threat is “the uncovering of real conspiracies or cover-ups involving illegal, harmful, or unconstitutional activities by government officials or leading political figures.” The FBI does not specify which political leaders or which cover-ups it was referring to.

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents...160000507.html

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Arcturian108 (2nd August 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd August 2019), Caliban (3rd August 2019), enigma3 (2nd August 2019), Ernie Nemeth (3rd August 2019), happyuk (3rd August 2019), Hervé (2nd August 2019), Kryztian (2nd August 2019), Nasu (5th August 2019), pabranno (3rd August 2019), Rahkyt (5th August 2019), Rawhide68 (6th August 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd August 2019), Sunny-side-up (2nd August 2019), Tommy (3rd August 2019), toppy (3rd August 2019), yelik (3rd August 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,667 times in 1,579 posts

Default Re: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat

We have covered this fairly extensively already with links and opinions from different researchers questioning the validity of this in the Q thread starting with this post:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1308059

Best issues summary post from Rex:

https://social.quodverum.com/@REX
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 2nd August 2019 at 16:02.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.) :)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

toppy (3rd August 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,977 times in 520 posts

Default Re: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    We have covered this fairly extensively already with links and opinions from different researchers questioning the validity of this in the Q thread starting with this post:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1308059

Best issues summary post from Rex:

https://social.quodverum.com/@REX
    This isn't just about Q ... some don't read the Q posts so this is why I posted it separately

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Hervé (2nd August 2019), Sunny-side-up (2nd August 2019), toppy (3rd August 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,667 times in 1,579 posts

Understood, but in trying to be helpful, I was pointing you to existing additional links and coverage rather than re-entering our posts here.

Then I went back and entered an additional link, trying to be helpful.

Now Bill Clinton's press secretary has apparently weighed in citing this article, specifically concerning Q-anon.

https://twitter.com/angelurena/statu...187682816?s=20
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 2nd August 2019 at 16:40.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.) :)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

ClearWater (2nd August 2019), toppy (3rd August 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 times in 287 posts

Call me paranoid, but this message could just be waiting for a terroristic attack with someone with a "I love Q" t-shirt on yelling "Trump 2020!".

Beyond the question whether Q is a path of light or not, it is clear there's a divide and this message is coming from the Q-opposing side. It coming from Yahoo News in itself is telling, if you ask me.

Personally I have never trusted any 'terrorist'/'war on terror' type communications from governments. Too big of a control element in it. And that is also what I see in this.
    Last edited by Words of Joy; 3rd August 2019 at 08:53.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

mountain_jim (3rd August 2019), toppy (3rd August 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,263 times in 896 posts

The CIA coined the phrase conspiracy theory to ridicule those that question the official narrative. This is not working so now they say conspiracy theories actually create terrorism.

David Cameron, ex UK Prime Minister commented a few years ago at the EU stating that those that believed 911 was an inside job was tatamount to extremism/terrorism. Clever approach but it does not wash with me and is all about the ongoing agenda to control information, perception and hence people.

No doubt much of the more extreme conspiracy ideas and misinformation is coming from these sources.

I prefer to do my own research and come to my own balanced conclusions
    Last edited by yelik; 3rd August 2019 at 10:06.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Nasu (5th August 2019), Tintin (6th August 2019), toppy (3rd August 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,436 times in 807 posts

Oh, there's a PDF of the purported 15 page FBI document here if anyone wants to download it and can't be bothered with SCRIBD ...

Last edited by Clear Light; 3rd August 2019 at 14:36. Reason: Added : purported

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Tintin (6th August 2019), toppy (3rd August 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,953 times in 2,352 posts

Real Honest Conspiracy Researchers studies Proven Conspiracy Facts and sometimes have "Theories" about KNOWN liars mixed with hard evidence of corruption, colluding, deceptions etc. To label some one "Conspiracy Theorists" is to falsely assume that some one "only" cooks up "theories". This need to control the narrative by MSM is part of mass dumbing down of a nation!

Look up the word "Conspiracy" in any (LAW) Dictionary ... then ask yourself is that "science fiction"? ... When 2 or more people prepare to commit a crime or to do harm is that so "far fetched"? ... What MSM tries to do is you to be associated with certain people that are FAR from being a true researchers or being an honest conspiracy analyst. The reason MSM never can share an honest representation of that what they attack is because they assume most will not verify their own sold claims & judgemental assumptions to them! So they count on you being lazy!

cheers.

John Kuhles aka ExomatrixTV
    Stop5G.net & WhyNotNews.eu
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB Groups/Stop5G

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Nasu (5th August 2019), Tintin (6th August 2019), toppy (3rd August 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Czech Republic Avalon Member snoman's Avatar
    Thanks

I think this says it all “the uncovering of real conspiracies or cover-ups involving illegal, harmful, or unconstitutional activities by government officials or leading political figures.”

there's the root of why conspiracy theory is the epoch we are in.

the trust has gone hence everything out there has mileage.

the problem is, we are pretty much as impotent to verify alternative research as we are the narrative from the MSM.

ergo... bugger!!

interesting state we are all in.

Q Q barley magrew cuthbert dibble grub... no-one can claim to 'know'.. or am I wrong?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snoman For This Post:

ClearWater (3rd August 2019), yelik (7th August 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I wonder if it is the new label of the day. "conspiracy theorists" or "climate deniers" or "ufo believers". What is it that scares "them" the most? Independent thinkers?

I once met a stranger who yelled out the following phrase "You know what the CIA hates the most? White men who can read."
    Wow. hmmmm. then Wow. This stranger disappeared shortly there after. hmmmmm

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Floating For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th August 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd August 2019), yelik (7th August 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,094 times in 245 posts

(The *FBI's Division 5 is alive and well--remember the mother of those two kids involved in the Boston Marathon Bombing? She said the FBI was talking to her sons everyday before the bombing.)

The FBI has a long history of manufacturing terror plots in America

The New York Times article, Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/o...pagewanted=all

A would-be suicide bomber was intercepted on his way to the Capitol; a scheme to bomb synagogues and shoot Stinger missiles at military aircraft was developed by men in Newburgh, N.Y.; and a fanciful idea to fly explosive-laden model planes into the Pentagon and the Capitol was hatched in Massachusetts.

But all these dramas were facilitated by the F.B.I., whose undercover agents and informers posed as terrorists offering a dummy missile, fake C-4 explosives, a disarmed suicide vest and rudimentary training. Suspects naïvely played their parts until they were arrested.

“There has been a clear effort to manufacture plots.”
    https://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/o...pagewanted=all

*Division 5 was reported by the late researcher Mae Brussell as connected to the JFK assassination.
    "In real life James Bond works for S.P.E.C.T.R.E."
    --frankstien

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Franny (5th August 2019), gord (5th August 2019), mountain_jim (5th August 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,094 times in 245 posts

MINORITY REPORT: FBI trying to build social media “pre-crime” tracking tool to arrest people before they carry out crimes
    https://precrime.news/2019-08-05-fbi...king-tool.html

At a time when the FBI’s reputation is at one of the lowest points in history thanks to the involvement of former ranking members in “Spygate,” the plot to overthrow POTUS Donald Trump, the bureau is shopping for technology that allows it to monitor social media in real time, allegedly to spot potential criminal activity.

“The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) intends to award a firm fixed-price contract for the purpose of acquiring subscription services to a social media early-alerting tool in order to mitigate multifaceted threats, while ensuring all privacy and civil liberties compliance requirements are met,” said a FedBizOpps listing, titled “Social Media Alerting Subscription” on behalf of the Department of Justice.

“Offers shall include qualifications, details and pricing for subscription services” technology that will allow agents to snoop on social media sites effortlessly and as posts occur.

Think of this as the FBI’s version of the National Security Agency’s massive snooping technologies outed by former contractor Edward Snowden. Only, the bureau’s technology will be specifically used for domestic spying since the FBI is, first and foremost, a domestic federal law enforcement agency.

Full article here--
    https://precrime.news/2019-08-05-fbi...king-tool.html

"In real life James Bond works for S.P.E.C.T.R.E."
    --frankstien

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Caliban (6th August 2019), Franny (6th August 2019), Valerie Villars (6th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread