+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help finding a previous thread on music made from data of sun activity (radiation or solar wind?)

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Help finding a previous thread on music made from data of sun activity (radiation or solar wind?)

I'm trying to find a thread which I looked at a few weeks ago which was about music that has been created using scientific data from the sun. I can't remember whether it was sun radiation or solar winds. Does anyone remember the thread I'm talking about?

I've tried some advanced searches but haven't had any luck yet. If anyone can help me find the thread, I'd be sure grateful! Thanks guys.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IChingUChing For This Post:

Agape (6th August 2019), Bill Ryan (6th August 2019), Bluegreen (6th August 2019), Constance (6th August 2019), Franny (6th August 2019), jjjones (7th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (7th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 269,700 times in 19,909 posts

Default Re: Help finding a previous thread on music made from data of sun activity (radiation or solar wind?)

Quote Posted by IChingUChing (here)
    I'm trying to find a thread which I looked at a few weeks ago which was about music that has been created using scientific data from the sun. I can't remember whether it was sun radiation or solar winds. Does anyone remember the thread I'm talking about?

I've tried some advanced searches but haven't had any luck yet. If anyone can help me find the thread, I'd be sure grateful! Thanks guys.
    That rings no bells here, but I tried this Google search:

[site:projectavalon.net music sun]
    or
    [site:projectavalon.net music solar]

That brings up all Avalon threads containing the terms [sun] (or [solar] ) and [music]. One can then use the 'Tools' Google tab to specify the time (within the last year, a custom range, etc etc).

That might possibly help: you could maybe more easily recognize the thread you viewed than anyone else can!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th August 2019 at 18:03.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (6th August 2019), Bluegreen (6th August 2019), Franny (6th August 2019), IChingUChing (6th August 2019), jjjones (7th August 2019), Yoda (6th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,364 times in 3,313 posts

Default Re: Help finding a previous thread on music made from data of sun activity (radiation or solar wind?)

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Agape (6th August 2019), Bill Ryan (6th August 2019), Constance (6th August 2019), IChingUChing (6th August 2019), jjjones (7th August 2019), Valerie Villars (6th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,812 times in 3,452 posts

Could be on the list ..

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ing-to-the-Sun

Purely amazing . Thank you for brining this up

🌟

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2019), Bluegreen (6th August 2019), IChingUChing (6th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (7th August 2019), Valerie Villars (6th August 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for the replies guys!

Really interesting stuff.

After trawling again through my internet chronic I finally found it. It was this thread I was searching for and particularly the links from SDO:

Forum, Project Avalon, News and Updates, Solar Activity, Reports and Discussions, Listening to the Sun

Hooray!

——
    Mod note from Cara:

A link for the thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ing-to-the-Sun
    Last edited by Cara; 8th August 2019 at 04:32. Reason: Edited to add thread link

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IChingUChing For This Post:

Agape (7th August 2019), Bill Ryan (7th August 2019), Constance (7th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread