+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Contact (the 2019 TV series)

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

Default Contact (the 2019 TV series)

Continuing from where TTSA's "UNIDENTIFIED Se.01" left off.....
    Folks, PLEASE check this out......

Contact 2019
    Season 01, Episode 01 – “Alien Evidence”
    At a turning point in UFO history, six experts deploy CIA-developed link analysis software, special ops intelligence training, and boots-on-the-ground journalism in a global investigation to determine if aliens have made contact with Earth.

https://www.facebook.com/zeta.reticu...epa=SEARCH_BOX

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Did You See Them (8th August 2019), Iancorgi (8th August 2019), Intranuclear (8th August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th September 2019), mountain_jim (9th August 2019), Mypos (8th August 2019), petra (7th October 2019), Sadieblue (9th August 2019), Star Tsar (8th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (8th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Default Re: Contact (the 2019 TV series)

This is really weird. Im watching Hunting Hitler at the moment and this has exactly the same setup. Two guys in the homebase searching trough formerly classified documents. They also have 1 from the CIA and one researcher. They also work with fields in the team. They have the same tone and atmosphere. And they both feel weird and polished and kinda fake.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

boja (9th August 2019), Cara (9th August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th September 2019), mountain_jim (9th August 2019), muxfolder (12th August 2019), p+52 (8th August 2019), petra (7th October 2019), Star Tsar (9th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member p+52's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 159 posts

Lots of tribal drums, 'wow' expressions on faces, handheld cameras, hiking with backpacks? A home base with lots of contemplating, staring at 'data' collected, text on screen with proverbial tech sounding blips. blah, blah, blah. It's a template! LOL!

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to p+52 For This Post:

boja (9th August 2019), Constance (8th August 2019), earthdreamer (9th August 2019), Forest Denizen (8th August 2019), Franny (28th September 2019), Intranuclear (8th August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th September 2019), mountain_jim (9th August 2019), Mypos (8th August 2019), petra (7th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (28th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Right on brother. Still im interested to see where it will lead as with Hunting Hitler. Far more interested in the UFO subject anyway. The earthquake UFO connection is new for me so its worthwile to watch it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

boja (9th August 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,309 times in 307 posts

I actually felt the earthquake these guys were talking about.
    I could feel my house shake coming from the ground up, here in East Tn.
    I enjoyed watching this episode, thanks for posting it.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sadieblue For This Post:

boja (9th August 2019), Constance (9th August 2019), mountain_jim (9th August 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I agree that the format of the video is very similar to TTSA's "Unidentified" - with some over-emphasis on the wow factor - which could be labelled as a template.

BUT nevertheless, it's good to see new information emerging and being chased down in an entertaining way, which may well appeal to many of the general public and help to get their attention.

After all, this subject is the biggest in the history of our society.

(Ep.2 looks to be very interesting).

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Intranuclear (9th August 2019), mountain_jim (9th August 2019), p+52 (9th August 2019), Sadieblue (10th August 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/zeta.reticu...7583499586309/

Contact 👽
    Season 01, Episode 02 – “Declassified Breakthrough”

A breakthrough linking UFOs and seismic activity leads to alien evidence in a remote jungle in Mexico.Investigate an encounter captured by military cameras and gain unprecedented access to foreign government files.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to boja For This Post:

Sadieblue (18th August 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Hello Everyone: I have been watching Contact 2019 series from the beginning. There is a place in Brazil where the locals were being targetted with a laser from a ufo. There are many witnesses and it's well documented. Then the Brazilian military shows up and documents what's going on. If this sounds strange Robert Bigalow buys all the top secret reports. Watch episodes 7 and 8. Very interesting! This show is worth following.
    chancy

16. The Following User Says Thank You to chancy For This Post:

boja (27th September 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

EPISODE 7 :-

EPISODE 8 :-

Great Stuff !
    The TRUTH is being revealed here.
    These shows move a bit slowly, but still much faster than TTSA's "Unidentified".

Cattle mutilations on Ep7, then Human injuries & deaths, plus USOs on Ep8.

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Hello Everyone: I have been watching Contact 2019 series from the beginning. There is a place in Brazil where the locals were being targetted with a laser from a ufo. There are many witnesses and it's well documented. Then the Brazilian military shows up and documents what's going on. If this sounds strange Robert Bigalow buys all the top secret reports. Watch episodes 7 and 8. Very interesting! This show is worth following.
    chancy
    The series is okay. A little above average. The incident in question occurred in Brazil in the 1970’s and has been investigated and written about extensively over the years. My question.. and worry.. is where are these new “disclosure” TV shows headed??? What is the agenda or plan??
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

boja (29th September 2019), Franny (28th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th September 2019)

20. Link to Post #11
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,508 times in 4,311 posts

I watched the first one, not impressed. It's clearly scripted, from start to finish, to follow a controlled narrative. Eg, when scouting the mountains of Virginia they happen to find (unexpectedly) a cave...but just happen to have all the necessary caving equipment with them to explore it. Riiight. And at one point, the CIA guys says something like, What are we doing down here? Yes what ARE you doing in a cave, when you're supposed to be looking for UFOs!

For a serious, genuine presentation that looks at the UFO phenomenon you have to bring in foremost world experts on UFOs, like Linda Howe, or Richard Dolan. There are many to choose from, experts who have years, decades of experience in the phenomenon. Where are they?? Nowhere. Who have we got instead? The CIA. The Military. The token mainstream science person (who knows absolutely nothing about UFOs). This is all scripted, all controlled, and all programming. But as Ken says, to what end?
    Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 29th September 2019 at 15:06.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

boja (29th September 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (6th October 2019), mountain_jim (30th September 2019), petra (7th October 2019)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member OldArcher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I watched the first one, not impressed. It's clearly scripted, from start to finish, to follow a controlled narrative. Eg, when scouting the mountains of Virginia they happen to find (unexpectedly) a cave...but just happen to have all the necessary caving equipment with them to explore it. Riiight. And at one point, the CIA guys says something like, What are we doing down here? Yes what ARE you doing in a cave, when you're supposed to be looking for UFOs!

For a serious, genuine presentation that looks at the UFO phenomenon you have to bring in foremost world experts on UFOs, like Linda Howe, or Richard Dolan. There are many to choose from, experts who have years, decades of experience in the phenomenon. Where are they?? Nowhere. Who have we got instead? The CIA. The Military. The token mainstream science person (who knows absolutely nothing about UFOs). This is all scripted, all controlled, and all programming. But as Ken says, to what end?
    WELL SAID, Star Mariner!!!
    Dowsing for Life! Dowsing gives and brings life, and confidence! There are NO unhappy Dowsers!

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OldArcher For This Post:

boja (7th October 2019), ByTheNorthernSea (6th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2019), petra (7th October 2019)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,665 times in 8,595 posts

I watched half of EP1, then deleted it and the rest of the season from my DVR with no further attention or time given.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

boja (7th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread