+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Would Anyone Be Interested In Doing An Astrological Chart For My Friend?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

Default Would Anyone Be Interested In Doing An Astrological Chart For My Friend?

I know this is a long and tedious thing. Asking a lot maybe.

I'll owe you a favor

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2019), Constance (9th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), Ivanhoe (9th August 2019), shaberon (9th August 2019), Tintin (9th August 2019), Valerie Villars (9th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,169 times in 3,982 posts

Default Re: Would Anyone Be Interested In Doing An Astrological Chart For My Friend?

I have made them by hand and yes that is time consuming. So no.

Fortunately, now, it just takes the information and the machine does all the work. I would make a Sidereal version if they want. It wouldn't really come with predictions or advice, it would just be a picture of one's "starting conditions" with indications of what might be stronger or weaker, etc., and so it would just be an extra insight while one's soul is going through the grinder to possibly recover later. I know you, Mike, know what I am getting at, since you have described about sixteen personal episodes like that.

I have tried the more predictive or Tropical astrology, but then trying a Sidereal look was that kind of sledgehammer between the eyes that really just got my attention without slaughtering me out by the River Styx somewhere.

It perhaps depends on what they are after, if it is a certain issue, or a curiosity or what have you. To me, it is something like the link from mind to matter, inner to outer harmony.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Cara (10th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), Mike (9th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Would Anyone Be Interested In Doing An Astrological Chart For My Friend?

Mike I meant to reply earlier. I can't do it, but astrodienst can. They have a number of free charts available which are quite good. The birth chart is my favorite. You can also do relationship horoscopes and all kinds of stuff. If you want more than what the offer for free, they have that too.

The interactive charts allow you to click on the planets in your chart and explains what the planets in that placing mean, for free. It's a great resource.

On the top is a choice for free horoscopes.

https://www.astro.com/

I forgot to add you must have the exact time of birth and location for it to be accurate.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 9th August 2019 at 17:45.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Cara (10th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), Mike (9th August 2019), silvanelf (9th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Dear Mike,
    I'll try to describe how your friend (and anyone else), can take advantage of a birthday map. I will use only one author who published a series of books named Karmic Astrology, to guide the whole understanding of individual birthday map.

The author is Martin Schulman and the two books needed are "The Moon Nodes", and "The Ascendant". These two little books are central themes for a birthday map, and everything else about the map (planets, signs, houses and aspects), are somehow linked to these two parameters (North-South nodes and Ascendant)

In order to use The Ascendant book, you need to know the exact time and place of birth to calculate the ascendant sign, or the first House, and this calculation will point the Houses of the North-South Node axis, indeed.

The astrological houses are related to experience level in currently life, but the Signs (polarity) of North-South Nodes means all soul lifes (past an future), because In the present life, you decide each moment what to do about - the directions of your life.

I already searched for The Ascendant book but I didn't find it. But The Moon Nodes in english version, you can get it here, this link.

https://epdf.pub/karmic-astrology-vo...astrology.html

you can read online or download the book -- I just checked to verify.

Notes:

The Moon Nodes book considers the issue of reincarnation to be true, and this way, explains issues about various soul lives, including the present circumstances with the most likely challenges to be overcome. If one does not consider the reincarnation a reasonable fact, does not take much comprehensive advantage of content in this book. But can learn a little. BTW, anyone who reads the own signs and houses of North-South nodes, will understand the importance of this personal knowledge, in terms of causes and consequences.

The Ascendant is shown as a subjective door (karmic door). If the individual is outside this door, he (or she) is subject to coletive unconscious (named by impersonal karma) that generally are unpleasant experiences, many unnecessary, inconsequential type. But if he knows how to stay inside this karmic door, keeps himself absolutely well protected from outside adverse influences, that might make his karmic situation worse, day after day.

Repeat - everything else about the bithday map (planets, signs, houses and aspects), are somehow linked to these two parameters (North-South nodes and Ascendant). These other data & interpretations today are easy to search and get on various websites and books. The complete chart too.

good luck!
    Last edited by RogeRio; 14th August 2019 at 14:41. Reason: bad english & clarity

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread