+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SURVEY / Is anyone for keeping weapons out of space ?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,237 times in 3,167 posts

Default SURVEY / Is anyone for keeping weapons out of space ?

I'm curious as to who is for our world governments keeping weapons out of space?
    And if so, or not, please explain.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Agape (14th August 2019), Bill Ryan (13th August 2019), boja (18th August 2019), Cara (14th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019), Forest Denizen (13th August 2019), johnf (13th August 2019), justntime2learn (13th August 2019), Kryztian (13th August 2019), Lefty Dave (14th August 2019), Matthew (13th August 2019), Nasu (13th August 2019), Ratszinger (13th August 2019), rgray222 (13th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), toppy (14th August 2019), Valerie Villars (14th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,304 times in 1,401 posts

Default Re: SURVEY / Is anyone for keeping weapons out of space ?

I think it's already too late for debate. I was reading not that long ago about tungsten poles Musk helped launch into space for us and these the length and diameter of a standard telephone pole out of wood. They array like ten of these in a big cylinder in space and it can precisely drop one over specific targets and when it hits it leaves all the tells that it was a natural meteorite and not something man made.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019), Forest Denizen (13th August 2019), Ivanhoe (13th August 2019), johnf (13th August 2019), justntime2learn (13th August 2019), Kryztian (13th August 2019), Lefty Dave (14th August 2019), Nasu (13th August 2019), rgray222 (13th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th August 2019), thepainterdoug (13th August 2019), toppy (14th August 2019), Valerie Villars (14th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,156 times in 2,962 posts

Since governments/states are the greatest murderers (see "democide" or Carroll Quigley's Weapons Systems and Political Stability), I don't trust governments with anything, therefore I appreciate any government disarmament.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2019), DaveToo (24th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019), Forest Denizen (13th August 2019), johnf (13th August 2019), justntime2learn (13th August 2019), Kryztian (13th August 2019), Lefty Dave (14th August 2019), meeradas (13th August 2019), Nasu (13th August 2019), Ratszinger (13th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th August 2019), thepainterdoug (13th August 2019), toppy (14th August 2019), Valerie Villars (14th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,187 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    I think it's already too late for debate.
    Yes, it's a theoretical question only... high-tech space-based weapons are already there.

And any movement to ban them (mainstream, high-level political or not) would be unenforceable. It's not like UN weapons inspectors can go up there to check.

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (14th August 2019), DaveToo (24th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019), Forest Denizen (13th August 2019), HarleanC (25th August 2019), Ivanhoe (13th August 2019), johnf (13th August 2019), justntime2learn (13th August 2019), Lefty Dave (14th August 2019), Nasu (13th August 2019), Ratszinger (13th August 2019), rgray222 (13th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th August 2019), thepainterdoug (13th August 2019), toppy (14th August 2019), Valerie Villars (14th August 2019), Yoda (13th August 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Satire?
    I guess you won't find a single soul on here who's against that.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Agape (14th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019), Intranuclear (14th August 2019), johnf (13th August 2019), Lefty Dave (14th August 2019), Nasu (13th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th August 2019), thepainterdoug (13th August 2019), toppy (14th August 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

I think everyone can agree that keeping weapons out of space would be a good thing but that ship has already set sailed. I do believe that the space issue is the one major component that is likely to move the world in the direction of one-world government. Once the world begins to understand the military-strategic advantage that one country or a small handful of countries can exert over the planet they will demand some sort of control or safeguard. Whether they get it or not is going to be the source of very interesting debate but fall back position will be some sort of control of space. Once we are on that path it will just be a few short steps to a one-world government.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019), johnf (13th August 2019), Lefty Dave (14th August 2019), Nasu (13th August 2019), thepainterdoug (13th August 2019), toppy (14th August 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Meeradas/ no not satire, but i do understand your musing. Its more based on a conversation I was having, that most don't care, that the UFO community for one, really don't care and want to sell books and keep the fear going more than actually taking action against.

Im even following some threads of those selling the Nimitz, Tic Tac incident as a threat. Yet the Nimitz Tic Tac incident was I believe in 2004. Well what are they waiting for? Attack! If they can defy our physics like that , then they are way ahead and can do as they will.

And If its based on our own wars amongst ourselves on Earth , it will only fuel the flame of using them and insure mutual destruction all the more .

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019), johnf (13th August 2019), meeradas (13th August 2019), Nasu (16th August 2019), toppy (14th August 2019), Valerie Villars (14th August 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

I hope he have the proper weapons controlled for the right reasons to protect us from incoming space objects.
    No it is not a safe situation but I think there are good reasons to have them up there. Awareness is a long game.
    Fear and destruction are short games.

The minute after I posted this I remembered the idea of Scylla and Charybdis from the
    Iliad. My favorite image of this idea is a large and strong whirlpool on one side, and a large cluster of very sharp rocks one the other, and a very narrow channel in the middle.
    Our crew full of heros must navigate an exact path through the two threats. I think that is a apt analogy for many issues the world is currently faced with, simultaneously it seems. But the idea is we can make it.

John
    Last edited by johnf; 13th August 2019 at 23:48.
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019), Nasu (16th August 2019), thepainterdoug (14th August 2019), toppy (14th August 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Would you or anyone walk into deep jungle without anything to defend and save your life? There could be any number of dangerous germs, viruses, insects, and large animals waiting to prey on idiots who offer themselves as a feast. Well Space may be vast, but I feel there are an Astronomical number of threats which could assail the traveler. One needs to be armed with defensive intent and not offensive intent.

Now as to the NWO, according to observations made by victims of the recent California FIRES which were AIMED FROM SPACE PRECISELY TO THE FOOTPRINT OF BUILDINGS and avoiding other things, these Microwaves were aimed from satellites and incinerated more thoroughly than an ordinary fire would. My conclusion is that the NWO GANG OF DEMONIC CRIMINALS, headed by the owners of the UN, etc., have planned to wipe Americans off the Earth leaving only small living areas for people according to Agenda 21. The WALL may also be, as the POPE said, to KEEP US IN. They therefore would have engineered the INVASION FROM SOUTH AMERICA to create the excuse for having a Wall.

Do you remember the people in their homes and elsewhere who suddenly broke into SPONTANEOUS COMBUSTION? Some of these people were sitting in front of a TV set and were partially incinerated in such a way as to suggest the RAY came through the set. In 1953 there were TV sets with doors that closed off the screen when not in use. Shortly after that, they all disappeared from TV sets. Then I had experiences of forms and voices repeating what I had just said in the living room to someone on the other side of the screen, confirming what I had already surmised was possible technologically. Today they have confirmed this is true. THEIR PLAN IS TO FRY US FROM SPACE, INDIVIDUALLY AND BY COMMUNITY.

My conclusion is that either our Representatives are ignorant/corrupt or simply unaware and helpless to stop the Military Industrial Complex from killing us off, using the money created by the labor of the people and compartmentalized information so that the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. Those poor military people might not approve of participating in the incineration of their families and friends if they knew what the NAZI'S above their pay grade were doing to them.
    Last edited by amor; 14th August 2019 at 00:32. Reason: TYPO

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Nasu (16th August 2019), thepainterdoug (14th August 2019), toppy (14th August 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Is it that we know for a fact they are already in space? or we believe so?

if we know for a fact, then there must be evidence, documents etc .

If a best guesstimate , witness testimony etc, it can be compelling , but may not be proof.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019), Nasu (16th August 2019), toppy (14th August 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Yes the countries of Haiti and Somalia are keeping weapons OUT of space................
    Your title is demanding that I name those two countries

Yes I think both the US and Russia have secret weapons in space orbit.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019), Nasu (16th August 2019), thepainterdoug (14th August 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    I think it's already too late for debate.
    Yes, it's a theoretical question only... high-tech space-based weapons are already there.

And any movement to ban them (mainstream, high-level political or not) would be unenforceable. It's not like UN weapons inspectors can go up there to check.
    Like Bill said, it would be unenforceable. That was my first thought.

I can see that defense departments would want to have them circling or sitting somewhere in orbit. Sure. But once many competing countries have them up there, where does it stop?

Its kinda dumb, if you think it through in years as more and more weapons are deployed - its gonna get busy and crowded. Then someone's system has a bug in it and it collides with another orbiting piece and so on until everyone is trying to destroy each others gear.

So, I suppose if whoever's DOD has the only gear in the game then its good for them. But, it would get messy eventually.

Ahh, but put a couple weapons in space and then push the agenda to not have space weapons employed and then you have the only one(s).

And for Amor's perspective - I agree with taking something with you along for the ride if the plan is to explore other worlds. I would not be comfortable walking around on another planet wondering what was going to eat me or try to take me home as a prize.

And to sum it up - weapons usually end up in the hands of the wrong people. Or people that were good and made bad decisions under pressure or stress.

Imagine what the world would be like if there were no weapons - and if we could not even physically fight?

Weird right?

Everyone would be forced to just chill out.

Here is another thought - considering that most of us agree that there already are weapons in space. How many of these weapons do you think are pointed at the earth and how many pointed out towards space?
    Last edited by Patient; 14th August 2019 at 05:45.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019), Nasu (16th August 2019), thepainterdoug (14th August 2019), toppy (14th August 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,335 times in 4,609 posts

I wonder if the number of weapons accumulated globally on the planet, at this time is actually bigger than number of humans.

Does it make you feel safer ? Safer from whom, can you name them even ? Lose shooters ? Gangs ? The tribes ? The government even who are the best equipped and armed people on the planet ?

Those who have weapons automatically argue they have better control( of The Situation, whatever situation) and self-control too because you admit we live under threat of each other ..

But is that true ? Computers were invented because human brain just can’t do the maths right, fastly, correctly and efficiently.
    Well some brains can but most can’t. Brains can be fooled by large numbers especially.

What I see is a Planet under threat from its own cheerleaders with big guns turning it to large prison camp for majority of citizens.

Talk me about human rights and free access to medical care, for example.

Or “the price of human life” on black market growing exponentially bigger for every next weapon n control system, decreasing every day.

Things we never wanted to understand the first place but we are forced to meet. Disgraceful check ups and mistreatment of “other humans”.

We are definitely more vulnerable for being overweaponized and in conflict with our own Selves rather than the optimal opposite which would be Peace, Unity and State of Preparedness.

Someone looking from Space see we are stockpiling weapons like some old fashioned criminal hiding in the bushes.

Would that attract helpful response from peaceful civilisations in Space or is it interpreted as clear sign of trouble, even a provocation to another warlike civilisation to engage in fight ???

Today’s generation are very open minded , calculating all options at once in the same manner their computers do that.

However ...consider how much was miscalculated already in the name of control-power systems run by people with too big number of errors.

🙏

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019), Nasu (16th August 2019), thepainterdoug (14th August 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,260 times in 2,136 posts

ETs could really help by removing weapons in space but I do not think we can count on their help with that.
    We should ask for their help to remove the weapons.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Agape (14th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019), Nasu (16th August 2019), thepainterdoug (14th August 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

In my opinion, for space or elsewhere or otherwise, weapons are NOT the issue, the issue to me is who controls said weapons and for what purpose are they being kept or maintained.

Clearly I can't speak for off world civilizations, but our own human history has shown us many, many times, that a highly civilized and benevolent society will be taken over or destroyed if they have no means of protecting themselves.

Any civilization capable of traveling comfortably to us from a great distance across space, most probably has the capability to thwart or make our primitive weapons redundant.

But again, based on our own history, the distinct advantage that high technology has over a more primitive society is not a guarantee that the "higher" tech culture will always be able to overcome the lesser society. On many occasions the pure will to survive and thrive can and has been the deciding factor. As well as this is the fact that technology can only exist for so long without the society and infrastructure and resources needed to support and maintain such technologies.

Many of our benevolent technologies and useful tools were once created as weapons, walls and the internet or the road networks being good examples, so again it comes down to how the culture uses such weapons or advances in warlike technologies.

As for the question of whether such advanced alien races even exist, historical or anecdotal evidence aside, I would point anyone to refute the mathematically sound Drake equation. The argument against it is the conjectural nature of the assumptions, but even if he was 99.9% wrong, that still leaves approximately 15,600 separate, viable, highly advanced civilizations in our local galaxy....x... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 16th August 2019 at 21:17.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Agape (17th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (16th August 2019), thepainterdoug (18th August 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Behind the horizons of this Universe there are just other Universes.
    The “horizons” stretch about everywhere.
    Just look around your neighbourhood. People live on all kind of timeliness and some in their own Universes.

The version of humanly acceptable Universe
    we so struggle to agree on and get along with
    everyday is just one scratch on the Big Screen
    of timespace that is layered with various
    quantum fields.

Even any of us can hardly define “borders”
    of identifiable, definable reality of who
    we are and what we are truly capable of.

Therefor I suggest, please do not overshoot.

Those many nuclear and missile tests and other heavy artillery on this
    Planet are breaching equilibrium and borders
    of other dimensions inhabited by subtle entities
    who are your ancestors and guardians
    of human civilisation.

This world has already drifted from the right course,
    I’d say even, long ago.

If it can not come to peaceful and responsible considerations
    this civilisation again will destroy itself
    as it did number times before.

The proofs are in the stones and in the
    dust bellow our feet.

So long ago that the history turned to legend

There may be necessity for some defence systems, true but the accumulation of them here, overuse of energy and resources, devastation of environment etc., and well quantum instability of human minds including the best Minds,
    60% of the modern civilisation are suffering from symptoms of mental issues:

depression
    anxiety disorders
    alcohol and drug abuse
    eating disorders
    paranoia

etc etc etc

It’s a HEAVY DUTY TAX we are all paying to global stress and madness. The stress is pure energy, shared and contagious.

So in my best advice overweaponisation is extremely dangerous in itself for many logical reasons and we should definitely aim at
    reducing their numbers globally.

They should.

But I know “they won’t” . They’ve eaten not only the Biblical apple but the Snake too now and turned some to unfeeling monsters.
    They’re not at the receiving end unfortunately
    not even under their human leaders command.

But well. “If you don’t trust the grandma shoot the grandma”. Rhetorically😀

For they’ve got bot for the rest

🙏❤️🌈

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019), meeradas (18th August 2019), Nasu (18th August 2019), thepainterdoug (18th August 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,482 times in 1,331 posts

Some months ago (March 2019, just prior to the Indian elections), India destroyed one of their own satellites in orbit. There was widespread unhappiness expressed in the western media about it and some in the Indian press read it as pre-election grandstanding.

Quote Modi Says Satellite Destruction Shows India Is Now a ‘Space Power’
    Bloomberg
    Bibhudatta Pradhan and Archana Chaudhary
    March 27, 2019

(Bloomberg) -- Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced India had joined the U.S., Russia and China in an elite group of nations that have the capability to target satellites.

In a televised address to the nation, Modi said India fired a missile to knock down one of its own satellites in low Earth orbit, calling the capability crucial for national security.

“India has today established its name as a space power,” Modi said. “Our scientists used an anti-satellite missile to bring down a live satellite, 300 kilometers away in space.”

The shoot-down involved an interceptor from India’s ballistic missile defense program, showcasing the country’s rising confidence in the technology. India’s current missiles are mostly intended for confrontations with China and Pakistan, its foes in one and three wars, respectively.

“The test was done in the lower atmosphere to ensure that there is no space debris,” India’s Ministry of External Affairs said in a statement. “Whatever debris that is generated will decay and fall back onto the Earth within weeks.”

Modi’s address comes just weeks ahead of general elections to determine whether he’ll serve a second term as prime minister. Voting will take place in seven phases between April 11 and May 19, with results to be announced on May 23.
    Continues and from: https://news.yahoo.com/modi-says-sat...154101471.html

In the last two weeks, Russia has announced they have developed a satellite that can self-destruct at the end of its life.

Quote Russia Patents The ‘Kamikaze’ Satellite
    Diane Williams August 10, 2019

MOSCOW – The Russian space organization Roscosmos, patented the concept of a self-degrading satellite, the ‘kamikaze’, basing on a report accessible within the data bank of the Federal Property Services.

The equipment will self-destruct ‘vaporizing’ right into space shortly after getting the corresponding order directly from Earth at the end of its own invaluable lifespan or perhaps in case of a malfunction that made it defective or possibly inoperative.

This particular variety of satellites will be produced using components with the ability to transform from the solid to the gaseous form without undergoing a liquefied period, a procedure referred to as sublimation.

As alternatives for self-destruction, the writers of the patent of invention suggest that the self-degrading building material be protected with a defensive film which may be cleared away down the road, or perhaps that the satellite elements self-heat to the melting point.

Roscosmos made an application for the patent of invention certification during 2017.

The goal is to decrease space contamination.

In a seminar on space fragments hosted during April, the Russian organization cautioned of dangers of accidents because of the number of satellites orbiting our planet.

Russia’s space management has already cataloged 13,000 items around our earth: 7,000 pieces over twenty centimeters in lower paths or orbit (160 to 2,000 kilometers high) and also 6,000 having 20 and 40 centimeters in diameter within our higher orbit (2,000 to 2,000 – and 50,000 kilometers high).

The “space rubbish concern is actually a side-effect of our recurring usage of space, and unless our experts do something very soon, the situation is simply going to get a whole lot worse.” Scientists have said.
    From: https://middleeastheadlines.com/russ...llite/9815670/

So, there is definitely the capability to destroy space assets. The mechanisms revealed in these stories are "earth based" but it's probably fairly certain that there are classified capibilites already in space too.
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Agape (25th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019), Franny (25th August 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

It is gratifying to hear that India has the type of POWER to shoot down its own satellites. May I suggest to the continent with over one billion people that they adapt this power destroyer to be used in a lowly TOILET for incineration of sewerage. I cannot fathom such a population being without toilets for the most part. It would not be a bad idea for the rest of the world either, since a large amount of perfectly clean water is used to flush toilets. We would also eliminate the need for sewerage plants.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Agape (25th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Well, India kind of had all kinds of extraordinary Space weapons in their past, some very fearful weapons remains of which were buried and vowed never to be used again.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_mythological_wars

There are detailed descriptions of them and also various kinds of “flying vehicles” aka vimanas in the scriptures.

Proofs of which were presented at some recent Space Congress in South India where there were people from NASA, ESA and JAXA
    who, mostly err..could not wrap their heads around
    what was presented to them.

India is a place where everything gets fixed on lap. There’s plenty of human and technical talent here but also,
    quite an ancient sense of righteousness.

India would prefer to stay advisor and a Jedi,
    in case of conflict, in my opinion anyway.

Its people lived subdued and enslaved by foreign powers for long centuries with few options to evolve as independent entities.
    It did not break them down as cultured and philosophical entities who pay homage to the knowledge of their ancestors.

As far as “natural composting” and toilets are concerned
    I worry it takes only couple more years
    to build the rest of beautiful, tiled bathrooms
    to satisfy all human needs
    before the next generation of “eco tourists”
    arrive asking for
    composting courses
    and so on.

Tongue in cheek 🌟

And I think the same goes for China
    and its legendary history and technical knowledge
    even all that remained to us are little fragments
    of history that dates tens of thousands
    years to the past and more.

No matter how bad their internal situation is
    the old cultures lived through and out whole
    many historical epochs that according to many
    accounts wiped whole civilisations at the end

preceding which the “powerful ones” of their times
    enjoyed all kinds of technical miracles,
    flights and probably even visits to other planets
    of the solar system.

Just about what todays rich n powerful do but human civilisation grew little bigger.

Is some of this ancient information and awareness written in some peoples “genes”? Perhaps so. For none of those who participate in that awareness would choose for such past to repeat.

The only ones “new” here seem to be the seedlings of the “white race” who do not remember that much. Like children whose memories were wiped out during one of those nuclear events of deep past.

I wonder that’s true even.

The same people let themselves dumbed by faction of Judeo-Catholic Church convincing them they are little children who were put here 6 thousands years ago.

So many still believe it and no matter what you do they don’t remember much of themselves otherwise. They are in state of amnesia yes. They “dunno” but they kind of do it all again.

They are like the European Union, always new, always young.

So what can you say to those people
    without awareness

🙏🕊🙏
    Last edited by Agape; 25th August 2019 at 08:45.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ratszinger (25th August 2019)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,304 times in 1,401 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    Well, India kind of had all kinds of extraordinary Space weapons in their past, some very fearful weapons remains of which were buried and vowed never to be used again.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_mythological_wars

There are detailed descriptions of them and also various kinds of “flying vehicles” aka vimanas in the scriptures.

Proofs of which were presented at some recent Space Congress in South India where there were people from NASA, ESA and JAXA
    who, mostly err..could not wrap their heads around
    what was presented to them.

India is a place where everything gets fixed on lap. There’s plenty of human and technical talent here but also,
    quite an ancient sense of righteousness.

India would prefer to stay advisor and a Jedi,
    in case of conflict, in my opinion anyway.

Its people lived subdued and enslaved by foreign powers for long centuries with few options to evolve as independent entities.
    It did not break them down as cultured and philosophical entities who pay homage to the knowledge of their ancestors.

As far as “natural composting” and toilets are concerned
    I worry it takes only couple more years
    to build the rest of beautiful, tiled bathrooms
    to satisfy all human needs
    before the next generation of “eco tourists”
    arrive asking for
    composting courses
    and so on.

Tongue in cheek 🙏🌟🙏
    Makes you wonder if past civilizations left things up there floating around in space or on the moon designed to defend or destroy intruders and so on. I wonder often if we were all wiped out and a new race of beings developed here and eventually was to get out there in space again what they would think if they suddenly realized someone else from another time had already been there installing manufactured objects, building structures, and leaving trash in the way of space debris from junk accumulation over time. It makes you wonder what they did run into on the moon from another age it really does. Especially when you read the tales out of India and China. China has an ancient tale of a princess that was so uncontrollable that her father ordered punished by banishing her to the moon and sent her there on one of his ships!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Agape (25th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast