+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Huge explosion during rocket engine test at sea in northern Russia

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Huge explosion during rocket engine test at sea in northern Russia

Is this true or false...

Not sure if this story has been followed here by anyone but thought if not worth posting .. I tried to embed the videos but could find the story (Facebook) anywhere. I think it was deleted.

ISRAEL attacked RUSSIA ! Second attack after submarine attack against the Losharik

It was a huge explosion. It seems that it was Nuclear Explosion because radiation spiked in the region people start to take iodine in near towns! Rosatom said the explosion occurred while engineers were testing "a nuclear isotope power source" for a rocket. In the hours following the accident, local authorities in Severodvinsk, near where the accident happened, said radioactivity in the region spiked, and without giving details said it peaked at around 11:50 a.m. The statement carried by Russian news agencies said levels later fell back to normal levels. Interesting Trump mention the incident in tweet too. Why "The United States is learning much" if it was just an failed missile explosion and anyway "We have similar, though more advanced, technology." what is to learn? Is more to the incident, is an EMP or Earth Changes related problem? [and from another] https://www.rt.com/russia/465882-exp...depot-siberia/ Watch Jaw-Dropping Moment of ‘Nuke-Like’ Explosion at Siberian Ammo Depot August 6, 2019 The footage, filmed not far from the town of Achinsk, shows two massive blasts. One of them produced a massive mushroom-like plume of black smoke, which rose up from behind a forest. The second one was accompanied by a burst of sparkles, which look like fireworks but are actually a high-caliber tank and artillery shells flying through the air and burning as they go. [and from another] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUoi1cdXUuY [and from another] https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/...w-about-russia... What We Know About Russia’s Mysterious Rocket Explosion So Far August 12, 2019 At least five nuclear experts have been killed in a mysterious explosion during a rocket engine test at sea in northern Russia four days ago. Officials have been slow to release information about the blast, which led to a radiation spike in a nearby city and sparked heightened demand for iodine. U.S.-based nuclear experts said they suspected the explosion occurred during the testing of a nuclear-powered cruise missile touted by President Vladimir Putin. [and from another] https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...26203345723393 The United States is learning much from the failed missile explosion in Russia. We have similar, though more advanced, technology. The Russian “Skyfall” explosion has people worried about the air around the facility, and far beyond. Not good! [and from another] https://finance.yahoo.com/news/russi...e-test-blast-w... Russians Killed in Missile Test Blast were Working on 'New Weapons' August 12, 2019 The missile was being tested on a platform at sea when its fuel caught fire and caused an explosion, it said. Several staff were blown into the sea by the blast. [and from another] https://www.thebigwobble.org/2019/08...erful-explosio... Sabotage? New Powerful Explosions Rock Ammo Depot in Russia: Radiation Spike Reported in the Area 6 Rushed to Hospital with Radiation Burns 8 Dead August 10, 2019 In a series of events which smells suspiciously like a string of cold-war sabotage attacks, a remote Siberian military base has been rocked by more explosions just four days after huge blasts killed 2 and injured 13. People living close to the base in Achinsk were evacuated due to exploding shells and at least five are thought to be injured. Footage shared on social media showed a fireball illuminating the sky above the depot. Russia's Defense Ministry specified that an explosion occurred during a test of a liquid propulsion system at a military training ground. An increase in the radiation levels was recorded in the area after the explosion.

You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Agape (14th August 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (14th August 2019), Daniel Duxfield (16th August 2019), Ivanhoe (14th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th August 2019), toppy (14th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

Default Re: Huge explosion during rocket engine test at sea in northern Russia

As he often does, Joseph Ferrel has his own take on the explosions.

ANOTHER EXPLOSION IN A RUSSIAN MUNITIONS PLANT

There has been yet another explosion at a Russian munitions plant, this time near Archangel in the arctic. But this time, there are odd reports in the western media, including reports of higher than normal background radiation accompanying the event, which may indicate that it was a nuclear event of some sort. Here's the story from the UK Daily Mail (thanks to G.B. for pointing this out):

Siberian military base is rocked by new explosions when artillery shells detonate four days after massive blast killed one and injured 13

You'll note that in this article, there has been another explosion at another munitions plant in Archangel. So in the space of a mere two weeks, we've had (1) a munitions plant near Krasnoyarsk suddenly explode, and now, (2) a munitions plant near Archangel explode. Notably, the article in the Daily Mail is writing off the latter explosion to a failed test of Russian's new Zircon cruise missile:

It comes after two were killed and six injured in a blast at the Nyonoksa weapons testing site in the sub-Arctic Arkhangelsk region yesterday. Moscow has thrown a veil of secrecy over the incident.

Radiation levels are said to have temporarily soared 20 times above the normal level in Severodvinsk, a city 18 miles away, sparking 'panic' and 'hysteria' and a rush to buy iodine from pharmacies.

Today, reports surfaced in Russia claiming the spike in radiation may have been caused when one of Vladimir Putin's top secret Zircon hypersonic missiles exploded during tests.

Needless to say, I have all sorts of high octane speculations running through my head, not the least of which is the strange resemblance of these explosions to the explosions in Chinese chemical plants a few years ago. The first of those, near Tianjin, completely leveled several blocks, and left such a deep and almost conical crater, that I and others on the internet began to question the public narrative that such a crater could result from a mere chemical explosion, which would have left a wider, and shallower crater.

Some, myself included, speculated that perhaps a space-based "rod of God" technology may have been used. Such explanations for the Tianjin explosion might seem totally off the end of the twig, until one recalls that recently the cat was let out of the bag when a reporter asked the Joint Chiefs chairman if "kinetic weapons" might be an option on the table for dealing with North Korea, and the general's response was not to deny the existence of such weapons, but rather a simple "Yes."

At the time of that strange incident, I had the distinct impression that the reporter was a plant, and had been instructed to ask the question in such a manner as if to catch the general off guard, so that he could then answer as he did, and "send the message." The message, of course, was "we don't need nukes. We've got something much better, than doesn't have fallout to consider as a price for their use."

Now, I'm not saying that kinetic weapons are the case in these two Russian munitions plant explosions. We simply don't know, because no pictures of the damaged plants have been forthcoming from the Russians. So what caused these explosions? One explanation is course "incompetence" or "corruption." But I'm not buying. One plant, yes, two, no. And even one is iffy, when Russian national security is involved.

So what caused the explosions? What's intriguing in the Daily Mail article is this summary statement in the sub-headers prior to the article:

This time, lightning caused a huge fire that led to new blasts at munition base

Yet, within the body of the article, there is no expanded explanation for this statement. In fact, there's no mention of lightning at all, nor of which base was supposedly struck by lightning, though it seems that the article is trying to point to the plant near Kranoyarsk, since the explosion near Archangel supposedly was a missile test gone wrong. It's as if the article was deliberately trying to draw attention to lightning by mentioning it in the sub-headers, and then not mentioning it at all in the main body of the article.

Which leads me to my high octane speculation of the day. Assuming for the sake of that speculation that these incidents are not accidents, nor incompetence, nor tests gone wrong, then they might have been deliberate attacks. The question is, how? What's the modality? In my book The Third Way I pointed out the case of the French mole, codenamed Farewell, which the French DST was running inside the KGB's technical acquisitions branch. In that book, I pointed out that this mole had given the French the KGB's "shopping list," the list of western technologies it wanted to steal.

French President Francois Mitterand personally shared this information with then American President Ronald Reagan, and Reagan's National Security Committee took the decision to allow the KGB to steal doctored software (which I believe to have been some version of PROMIS). This was done, a a few months later, this software was used by the USA to cause a gas pipeline explosion in Russia which was so large it was visible from outer space.

It was the first known example of cyber-warfare, and cyber warfare might be a candidate for these munitions plants explosions, not to mention, failed missile tests. If so, then perhaps a message was being sent, particularly during a missile test.

I mention the possibility of cyber-warfare, and the Farewell-gas pipeline explosion, because it does appear that the USA and Russia have been engaged in a quiet but nevertheless real 'hot" cyber-war, given the fact that the Russians apparently shut down - twice - the electrical systems on the USS Donald Cook, the first time in the Black Sea, and the second in the Baltic Sea.

On both occasions, the electrical systems on the ship died when Russian aircraft flew close to the ship. In that context, sending a "message back" in the form of cyber-warfare attacks on munitions plants or missile tests does not seem out of the question. It would be a kind of "lightning" that the Kremlin could not ignore.

But there's another possibility, real - and directed, that is to say, weaponized - lightning, either in the form of EMP taking out systems, including safety systems, or actual lightning strikes themselves. The latter may sound fanciful, until one recalls that some people maintained that ionospheric heaters could indeed create such narrow regional charge differentials between the ground and the atmosphere that narrow channels could be created for unnaturally powerful lightning strikes. It's a convenient way of hiding behind what most of the public would consider to be natural events, and it's a convenient way to start fires.

So perhaps - perhaps - the mention of lightning without further explanation is, after all, a message.

See you on the flip side...
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Agape (14th August 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (14th August 2019), Eric J (Viking) (14th August 2019), Ioneo (14th August 2019), Ivanhoe (14th August 2019), Mare (14th August 2019), mountain_jim (14th August 2019), toppy (14th August 2019), Wind (14th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread