+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Google Whistleblower Goes Public, says ''Burden Lifted off of my Soul''.

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,735 times in 20,828 posts

Exclamation Google Whistleblower Goes Public, says ''Burden Lifted off of my Soul''.

⚠️ Make sure to share or like this video to make sure it gets spread as far as possible! See the leaked documents: https://www.projectveritas.com/google-document-dump

A Google insider who anonymously leaked internal documents to Project Veritas made the decision to go public in an on-the-record video interview. The insider, Zachary Vorhies, decided to go public after receiving a letter from Google, and after he says Google allegedly called the police to perform a "wellness check" on him. See the documents Zach leaked to Project Veritas in June: https://youtu.be/csP4z8dR6X0

The internal Google documents are available here.

(San Francisco) A Google insider who anonymously leaked internal documents to Project Veritas made the decision to go public in an on-the-record video interview. The insider, Zachary Vorhies, decided to go public after receiving a letter from Google, and after he says Google allegedly called the police to perform a “wellness check” on him.
    Along with the interview, Vorhies asked Project Veritas to publish more of the internal Google documents he had previously leaked. Said Vorhies:
    “I gave the documents to Project Veritas, I had been collecting the documents for over a year. And the reason why I collected these documents was because I saw something dark and nefarious going on with the company and I realized that there were going to not only tamper with the elections, but use that tampering with the elections to essentially overthrow the United States.”
    (Do you work in Big Tech? Project Veritas would love to hear from you.)

In June of 2019, Project Veritas published internal Google documents revealing “algorithmic unfairness.” Vorhies told Project Veritas these were documents that were widely available to full-time Google employees:
    “These documents were available to every single employee within the company that was full-time. And so as a fulltime employee at the company, I just searched for some keywords and these documents started to pop up. And so once I started finding one document and started finding keywords for other documents and I would enter that in and continue this cycle until I had a treasure trove and archive of documents that clearly spelled out the system, what they’re attempting to do in very clear language.”

Vorhies walks towards police with phone in hand.

Intimidation

Shortly after the report including the “algorithmic unfairness” documents was published, Vorhies received a letter from Google containing several “demands.” Vorhies told Project Veritas that he complied with Google’s demands, which included a request for any internal Google documents he may have personally retained. Vorhies also said he sent those documents to the Department of Justice Antitrust Division.

(Project Veritas is hiring. If you want to become an undercover journalist, apply here!)

After having been identified by an anonymous account (which Vorhies believes belongs to a Google employee,) on social media as a “leaker,” Vorhies was approached by law enforcement at his residence in California. According to Vorhies, San Francisco police received a call from Google which prompted a “wellness check.”
    Vorhies described the incident to Project Veritas:
    “they got inside the gate, the police, and they started banging on my door… And so the police decided that they were going to call in additional forces. They called in the FBI, they called in the SWAT team. And they called in a bomb squad.”
    “[T]his is a large way in which [Google tries to] intimidate their employees that go rogue on the company…”
    Partial video of the incident was provided to Project Veritas. San Francisco police confirmed to Project Veritas that they did receive a “mental health call,” and responded to Vorhies’ address that day.

“Google Snowden moment”

Project Veritas has released hundreds of internal Google documents leaked by Vorhies. Among those documents is a file called “news black list site for google now.” The document, according to Vorhies, is a “black list,” which restricts certain websites from appearing on news feeds for an Android Google product. The list includes conservative and progressive websites, such as newsbusters.org and mediamatters.org. The document says that some sites are listed with or because of a “high user block rate.”

Another newly published document titled “Fringe ranking/classifer: Defining channel quality” lists an example ranking of various news sites, including CNN and FOX News. A document titled “Fake news & other fringe: Trashy recap” reveals that videos are rated by multiple “human raters.”

One internal Google document labelled “coffee beans” appears to show Google employees discussing diversity hiring practices. A related internal thread of communications also shows an apparent discussion about the “coffee beans” document, where one Google employee expresses concern that the document appears to “misrepresent Google’s hiring practices in a way that could raise legal questions…”

Another thread of internal Google documents shows Google employees discussing President Donald Trump’s infamous “covfefe” tweet, and a proposed plan to change the Google translation of the term.

“You’re going to be a hero”

Vorhies told Project Veritas that he hopes more insiders at Google decide to go public and discuss big tech abuses.
    “My message to those that are on the fence is I released the documents. They can go in, they can see everything that Google is doing and then they can see the scale of it. Because I think that there’s a lot of engineers that have a hint that things are wrong, but they don’t understand the colossal scale that it’s at. And so for those people, I say, look at the documents, take the pulse of America, see what’s happening and come and tell the world you know what you already know to be true.”
    (Big tech insiders can reach out to Project Veritas here to help expose similar newsworthy wrongdoing.)

Project Veritas requested comment from Google on this story but did not receive a response at the time of this publication.

Leaked documents

Below is an index of internal Google documents Project Veritas received from the Google insider. Each folder can be downloaded by clicking on the links in the table. Project Veritas has not re-named any of the files, but did arrange the documents into the downloadable folders below.

Censorship

Politics

Fake News

Hiring Practices

Leadership Training

Machine Learning Fairness

Partisanship

Psychological Research

Everything.zip

Misc and Video
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th August 2019 at 19:01.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Andre (29th August 2019), Apulu (15th August 2019), Arcturian108 (16th August 2019), astridmari (16th August 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2019), boja (18th August 2019), ClearWater (18th August 2019), Daniel Duxfield (16th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2019), East Sun (26th August 2019), Ioneo (15th August 2019), justntime2learn (16th August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th August 2019), Matthew (17th August 2019), meeradas (16th August 2019), mountain_jim (16th August 2019), Nasu (15th August 2019), onevoice (26th August 2019), OopsWrongPlanet? (16th August 2019), Peter UK (27th August 2019), robinr1 (15th August 2019), RogeRio (15th August 2019), Sadieblue (16th August 2019), sunflower (29th August 2019), Tintin (16th August 2019), toppy (16th August 2019), Valerie Villars (16th August 2019), wnlight (15th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: Google Whistleblower Goes Public, says ''Burden Lifted off of my Soul''.

Current Sr. Google Engineer Goes Public on Camera: Tech is "Dangerous," "Taking Sides":

EXPOSED: Political Censorship in Big Tech:

Senator Cruz Questions Google Exec Over Project Veritas Insider Google Leaks:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th August 2019 at 20:13.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2019), boja (16th August 2019), Daniel Duxfield (16th August 2019), Delight (16th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2019), Ioneo (15th August 2019), meeradas (16th August 2019), mountain_jim (16th August 2019), Nasu (15th August 2019), OopsWrongPlanet? (16th August 2019), Peter UK (27th August 2019), robinr1 (15th August 2019), RogeRio (15th August 2019), Sadieblue (16th August 2019), sunflower (29th August 2019), Tintin (16th August 2019), toppy (16th August 2019), Valerie Villars (16th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Default Re: Google Whistleblower Goes Public, says ''Burden Lifted off of my Soul''.

this year (2019), I begin to have problems with my old (and nice) tablet 10 inch screen (Android 4), where I like reading digital books and playing chess.

I never really liked android, because I think it is a very makeup system and full of difficulties for a user who knows operating system.

I have no doubt that Google Play Services tried to ruin and disable my device two or three times, so out of sheer stubbornness I engaged in learning to install and configure android without interference from Google. It wasn't very easy but I did it.

Unless very much necessary for some indispensable reason, I will certainly never will buy a smartphone, after what I learned.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2019), Daniel Duxfield (16th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2019), meeradas (16th August 2019), Sadieblue (16th August 2019), Tintin (16th August 2019), toppy (16th August 2019), Valerie Villars (16th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Google Whistleblower Goes Public, says ''Burden Lifted off of my Soul''.

The LEAKED Censorship File - BLACKLIST

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2019), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2019), meeradas (16th August 2019), Peter UK (27th August 2019), Sadieblue (16th August 2019), Tintin (16th August 2019), toppy (16th August 2019), Valerie Villars (26th August 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Well, I don't think that any of us are surprised. After all, the NWO or 1984, have published their methods far and wide. The Elite own their stock where stock is necessary. They also own and direct the Military and the Intelligence sectors which are DARPA, Google, The Internet, Microsoft, etc., etc. The pretense of open forum only lasts as long as it takes for them to isolate freedom lovers or those who can't or won't keep their mouths shut because it is in their genes to rebel against EVIL.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2019), Daniel Duxfield (16th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2019), ExomatrixTV (16th August 2019), Peter UK (27th August 2019), RogeRio (16th August 2019), Sadieblue (16th August 2019), Tintin (16th August 2019), toppy (16th August 2019), Valerie Villars (16th August 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,665 times in 8,595 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2019), Denise/Dizi (17th August 2019), ExomatrixTV (16th August 2019), Peter UK (27th August 2019), Tintin (16th August 2019), Valerie Villars (16th August 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,665 times in 8,595 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2019), Denise/Dizi (17th August 2019), edina (16th August 2019), ExomatrixTV (16th August 2019), Matthew (17th August 2019), mgray (16th August 2019), Peter UK (27th August 2019), Tintin (16th August 2019), Valerie Villars (26th August 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Alex Jones and Infowars, 16 August 2019:

Google Engineers Exclusively Expose Big Tech's Plan To Steal 2020 Election - FULL SHOW

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (27th August 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (26th August 2019), ExomatrixTV (18th August 2019), Hervé (27th August 2019), mountain_jim (26th August 2019), Peter UK (27th August 2019), Tintin (18th August 2019), Yoda (18th August 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

From Jim Stone:
    Google insider blows the plan on Infowars

This video probably won't survive long. If you have 40 minutes on a Sunday, it is well worth a watch Google is so hell bent on killing the truth that as part of their plan to subvert the truth they are tweaking software to change the meaning of words, and even the spelling of words. Now would be a good time to get ahold of a 1970's dictionary and thesaurus.

Last edited by Hervé; 26th August 2019 at 11:55.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2019), Franny (27th August 2019), mountain_jim (26th August 2019), Peter UK (26th August 2019), Tintin (6th September 2019), TrumanCash (28th August 2019), Valerie Villars (26th August 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I actually have a 1970's dictionary that I bought in college in 1979. It was the first book I bought when I got there. I also have hundred year old dictionaries.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Alecs (27th August 2019), frankstien (26th August 2019), Inaiá (27th August 2019), Peter UK (26th August 2019), Tintin (6th September 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I actually have a 1970's dictionary that I bought in college in 1979. It was the first book I bought when I got there. I also have hundred year old dictionaries.
    Valerie,

I have a 1964 issue Webster New World Dictionary---guess what word is missing?--------------------Patsy!
    Remember: "Seth Kantor, reporter, heard Oswald yell, "I am only a patsy."

Well that's the power to cover up--even in the dictionary! So people can't check the definition so easily--down the memory hole it goes. And all those people who tell you with their smug expression they don't believe in conspiracy--Ha! If they only knew.

The Patsy Speaks: the Last Statements of Lee Harvey Oswald as Uncovered by Assassination Investigator Mae Brussell
    http://radtradthomist.chojnowski.me/...ts-of-lee.html
    Last edited by frankstien; 28th August 2019 at 16:51.
    "If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Arcturian108 (27th August 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2019), Tintin (6th September 2019), Valerie Villars (28th August 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,281 times in 1,399 posts

I watched the video on Alex Jones with the whistle blower and I simply don't hear the same things they say they interpreted from Schimdt or the other lady. The fact is all Schimdt was trying to say was that the AI should be intelligent enough to know each person individually well enough to give each person the answer they actually were looking for by the amount of spying they are doing on those very people. We already know about the spying so to me big whoop! They didn't say what the two interpret at all. The fake news thing? Yeah that hasn't worked quite obviously because I still get a lot of fake news posted on my FB and Twitter account pages.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Alecs (27th August 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2019), Tintin (6th September 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)

From Jim Stone: Google insider blows the plan on Infowars

This video probably won't survive long. If you have 40 minutes on a Sunday, it is well worth a watch Google is so hell bent on killing the truth that as part of their plan to subvert the truth they are tweaking software to change the meaning of words, and even the spelling of words. Now would be a good time to get ahold of a 1970's dictionary and thesaurus.
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    On youtube, if you want to get video suggestions for how to spot liars, psychopaths, narcissists, etc., just do a search for any new age type subject such as, say project avalon or camelot. I use a vpn and have firefox clear out cookies on exit (and I do not sign in), so I know that this is purely programmed bias on the part of google and not based on any past browsing history. Google wants you to be thinking about liars and psychopaths when you're looking for alternative information, apparently. It happens every time. Check it out.
    The above coupled with the analysis of the autosearch function in the video make for pretty chilling viewing in a damning indictment of a lot of what is going on at google.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 27th August 2019 at 17:43.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd September 2019), Franny (27th August 2019), Hervé (27th August 2019), mountain_jim (27th August 2019), Tintin (6th September 2019), Valerie Villars (28th August 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)

From Jim Stone:
    Google insider blows the plan on Infowars

So this super intelligent former Google engineer (or whatever he was) is recommending that we should read Vox Day's book? Do you know who Vox Day is? I wouldn't trust that guy. How about just don't use any Google products?
    Last edited by muxfolder; 28th August 2019 at 23:23.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd September 2019), Hervé (29th August 2019), Tintin (6th September 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Google blacklisting and "deranking" natural health information and websites:

I have friends who sell a natural herbal tea for cancer and they are suffering financially because of Google suddenly burying their websites this summer on the 18th or 19th page of Google.

Natural News has been banned. Brighteon.com, started by Mike Adams, is a good video alternative for health and freedom related topics so I think it deserves our support.

Time to move away (i.e., boycott) YouTube, Google, Fakebook, Twitter, MailChimp and mainstream platforms that censor free speech. Vimeo won't allow any "anti-vax" videos and MailChimp bans "anti-vax" mailings. There is a war on health freedom.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

avid (2nd September 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd September 2019), mountain_jim (2nd September 2019), Tintin (6th September 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Thanks

The complete list of alternatives to all Google products:
    https://www.techspot.com/news/80729-...-products.html

Default Google has secret webpages that feed your personal data to advertisers, report says:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rtisers-report

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2019), mountain_jim (6th September 2019), Tintin (6th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread