+ Reply to Thread

Thread: John Lear Claims Richard Doty is a Disinformation Agent Still Working for AFOSI

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default John Lear Claims Richard Doty is a Disinformation Agent Still Working for AFOSI

This is a recent Facebook posts by John Lear who is a retired CIA pilot and holder of numerous world aviation records. John likes to make fun of himself referring to his demented mind but he is a wealth of information concerning DUMBS and USAPS. John is also ridiculed for believing that the moon is inhabited by millions of ETs. If you have done your research on the Moon and its highly anomalous properties, this claim is actually not so far-fetched. I am also connected with Ken Johnston on Facebook who was a backup astronaut during the Apollo years and worked for NASA's photo lab where he told me personally that he has seen artificial structures in images of the Moon before they were airbrushed out by NASA.
    Consider the following claim by John Lear against Richard Doty. It is important to note that John denies flying Richard over the Nevada test site as Richard has claimed.

By John Lear:
    "Comment on Doty Interview Once again Rick Doty proves himself the master of deception and dishonesty. His fanciful tale that I flew him over the Nevada Test Site to the Tonopah Test Range and then pointed out a hangar on that massive base where I said they kept their ‘UFO’s’ never happened. We’ll never know what the purpose of that lie was. Like his lie about the disc found on the Magdalena flats by a rancher when it is a well documented fact that it was an archeological team who found it and watched as the military loaded it up for transport. Or his lie about the Roswell UFO disc being found closer to Corona. Not true. It crashed on the Brazel ranch. Mac Brazel found it. Or his lie about taking Paul Bennewitz to the Archuletta mesa where he had arranged for a helicopter to look like ‘a huge alien ship’ to make Paul think there were aliens. Paul already knew there were aliens so why the lie? So why the lie about taking Paul to the mesa? And why the lie about the helicopter?..."

This was all I can copy but you can find the post here:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00011476866662

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to John Joseph Burhop For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th August 2019), avid (16th August 2019), Bill Ryan (16th August 2019), Buzzie (17th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2019), Did You See Them (16th August 2019), Franny (16th August 2019), Islander12 (16th August 2019), Ivanhoe (16th August 2019), Ken (18th August 2019), Kryztian (16th August 2019), Mike (16th August 2019), Nasu (16th August 2019), rogparan (17th August 2019), Sadieblue (17th August 2019), silver birch (17th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (16th August 2019), Tintin (16th August 2019), wondering (16th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,319 times in 735 posts

Default Re: John Lear Claims Richard Doty is a Disinformation Agent Still Working for AFOSI

I agree with John on this one.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Franny (16th August 2019), Ken (18th August 2019), Kryztian (16th August 2019), Nasu (16th August 2019), rogparan (17th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: John Lear Claims Richard Doty is a Disinformation Agent Still Working for AFOSI

If NASAs photo lab airbrushed out the photos of artificial structures on the Moon a cut and splice operation on the long hours of first generation videos must have been necessary too. I wonder if any of those rare and valuable lost reels recently discovered in the attic of a NASA intern escaped the cutting room floor..and would the required editing be seamless enough to hide any tell-tale signs of doctoring, or would viewing it seem as comfortable as driving over a ploughed field?

+ Reply to Thread