+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: All about Richard Doty

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default All about Richard Doty

This is interesting as Richard Doty explains his counter intelligence operations,
    which may have parallels with what is happening today in some ways. Control
    of disclosure , in Richards case hiding secret US aviation as UFO's to confuse
    the Soviets...

Then the conversation opens up covering many topics and how in his job in
    the air force he infiltrated/kept tabs on the UFO community including controversial
    episodes with Paul Bennewitz , Bill Moore and others. He confirms Roswell and
    other incidents were real.

He also puts Reagans famous quotes in perspective....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQxzWpy7PKg
    President Ronald Reagan mentions Alien Threat at Fallston_
    UN & National Strategy Forum

BREAKING: Richard Doty Surprise Call to FADE to BLACK : Unedited : LIVE
    FADE TO BLACK Radio

Published on 2 Feb 2018
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd February 2018 at 20:04.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th February 2018), ceetee9 (5th February 2018), Cognitive Dissident (4th February 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd January 2024), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2018), Inversion (5th February 2018), justntime2learn (3rd February 2018), Mike (3rd February 2018), Nasu (3rd February 2018), Navigator (3rd February 2018), Noelle (5th February 2018), norman (4th February 2018), pounamuknight (3rd January 2024), RunningDeer (3rd February 2018), section9 (18th February 2018), toppy (4th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,899 times in 32,818 posts

Default Re: All about Richard Doty

Cross-posted from here on the Mirage Men thread:
    Marvelous, important interview. This may well deserve its own thread.

Highly recommended. Jimmy Church did his best when totally ambushed by the unexpected call.

Doty talked extensively about the Paul Bennewitz affair, as he has done before, but what was NEW was his revelation that not only had Bill Moore (famously!) been co-opted by Doty at AFOSI (the Air Force Office of Special Investigations) to 'co-operate' by supplying information to them, but also Wendelle Stevens. (Wow.)

Doty explained that each AFOSI agent had been tasked to recruit a handful of people in the UFO community, and that he had two others who he was handling as well, whom he didn't name.

* BUT (!)

There were 122 AFOSI agents in the field, each tasked with the same orders — although some were working internationally (e.g. in Europe and elsewhere). So the total number of co-operating recruits in the community numbered between 350—500. Bill Moore was just ONE of them. Doty didn't know who had been recruited by all the other agents.

* AND (!)

The AFOSI weren't the only players in the field. The DIA and the FBI were also doing the same thing, and Doty stressed that the FBI had a really extensive operation.

So, OMG. No-one expected those numbers. This information is new. All this was in the 80s, but in that decade there was EXTENSIVE infiltration in the UFO community.

Church of course asked whether this was continuing. Doty said he wasn't in the loop any more, but he personally knew of two public names, currently active, who had been recruited. He implied that there must of course be many more.

Wow, once again.

After one takes a breath, that's no real surprise, but it was pretty interesting to hear it from the horse's mouth.

As always, Doty was friendly, affable, chatty and open. He always has been. (I knew him myself.)

More (in summary!) that Doty stated or clarified:
    • There were two crashes at 'Roswell' (two craft: one near Corona, and another, discovered two years later in 1949, near Magdalena), and that one live ET had been recovered. And there were other crashes in the late 40s and early 50s as well.
    • Paul Bennewitz was very much the architect of his own downfall, and was determined to believe what he did — even despite Doty's later attempted dissuasion. All this time, Doty was merely following orders, very low in the food chain as one of many AFOSI field agents.
    • There would regularly be as many as 20 agents, from different agencies, attending every UFO conference.
    • 'Falcon' (of the 'Aviary'), and famously showcased in the 1988 documentary UFO Cover-Up?: Live!, was Richard Helms.
    • The MJ-12 documents that Bill Moore had acquired seemed to be genuine, and Doty didn't know how Moore had received them.
    Church did pretty well on the fly. But OMG, I wish he'd had the presence of mind to also ask him the following:
    • Why did he call in?
    • Were the MJ-12 documents genuine that Doty famously presented to Linda Howe?
    • What was Doty's actual role in the Serpo affair?
    • What happened to the Roswell live alien that was recovered? What information was learned?
    • What had he heard or learned about the Apollo missions, and the current Secret Space Program?
    Again, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, and important.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd February 2018 at 20:13.

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (4th February 2018), anandacate (3rd February 2018), Andrew_K (17th February 2018), aoibhghaire (4th February 2018), Bob (4th February 2018), ceetee9 (5th February 2018), Cidersomerset (3rd February 2018), Cognitive Dissident (4th February 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd January 2024), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2018), justntime2learn (3rd February 2018), Mike (3rd February 2018), Nasu (3rd February 2018), Navigator (3rd February 2018), Noelle (5th February 2018), norman (4th February 2018), pounamuknight (3rd January 2024), RunningDeer (3rd February 2018), Star Tsar (17th February 2018), sunwings (4th February 2018), toppy (4th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,121 times in 2,678 posts

Like most handlers, Doty "best friends" people into taking him seriously. He keeps returning to the UFO community, many of whom, like Charlie Brown, Lucy and the football, keep getting sucked in by him.

Affability is the con man's stock in trade. Don't trust it.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th February 2018), Bill Ryan (4th February 2018), Cidersomerset (3rd February 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd January 2024), justntime2learn (3rd February 2018), KansasGirl (4th February 2018), Mike (3rd February 2018), Noelle (5th February 2018), pounamuknight (3rd January 2024), Professor (7th February 2018), toppy (4th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,359 times in 8,202 posts

Kinda implies that Church ISN'T one of the team, doesn't it.

I'll listen to this as soon as it's downloaded. Videos won't play on my old PC. My ears will be listening hard for this being a set-up. Are you really sure it wasn't ?

Or, at least, a move by the 'team' ( using a retired member ) to give Church a boost because he's doing such a great job of getting us to "Listen to Everybody".
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th February 2018), Bill Ryan (4th February 2018), Cidersomerset (4th February 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd January 2024), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2018), KansasGirl (4th February 2018), pounamuknight (3rd January 2024), toppy (4th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for that great summary, Bill!

I think that if we automatically believe Doty now, we're like the abused wife who believes her husband that THIS time really was the last time he'll hit her. THIS time he means it.

Why would he be on the up-and-up now? And it sounds like he still isn't taking any responsibility for his role in what happened to Bennowitz.

I don't want to be unforgiving or to deny someone a chance at making things right. I guess maybe I'll have to listen to the whole interview. Does he explain at all why he's showing back up now? I would like to hear the answer to that question.

ETA: Oh my gosh, what a jerk, this guy. I'm 30 minutes into this thing. According to Richard Doty, he is squeaky clean. He (Doty) was just following orders in his job. Bennowitz was already crazy, Doty had nothing to do with Bennewitz's beliefs during that time- Paul said what he believed, and the AFOSI just went along with it. They didn't have to do anything. The "briefing document" that Bennowitz was shown, well, Doty wasn't there, he didn't have anything to do with that; although Je knew enough about it to tell Jimmy Church that "it was a document that we stamped classified when it really wasn't." When Church probed him a little on that, Doty says that it was a phony briefing. He had tried to make it sound like it was a real document that they altered just by stamping "classified" on it, but Jimmy was on the ball and made him get specific. So he's still being deceptive. He's also saying that they had nothing at all to do with Bennowitz's mental breakdown; he smoked and drank too much soda, and he had his own crazy beliefs without the help of Doty.

This guy can't even be a human being and say "I was just following orders and doing my job, but yeah, I do feel badly about all of that." Nope. Instead he's blaming the victim.

We shouldn't believe a WORD this jerk says.
    Last edited by KansasGirl; 4th February 2018 at 01:49.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KansasGirl For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th February 2018), Bill Ryan (4th February 2018), Cidersomerset (4th February 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd January 2024), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2018), Mike (4th February 2018), Noelle (5th February 2018), pounamuknight (3rd January 2024), toppy (4th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Kinda implies that Church ISN'T one of the team, doesn't it.
    I thought Jimmy did a pretty good job without notes...

Quote I think that if we automatically believe Doty now,

Bills summery covers most of the interview Richard says his security oath expired
    in 2008, but I thought it was for life ? with the threat of loss of pension etc to keep
    the majority of people in line . Though not many people break their oaths or
    'whistle blow' publically for patriotic and other reasons. I was listening to Lionel
    interviewing a guest earlier also an ex intel operative and he says there are over
    800,000 men & women currently with various security oaths in the US. So very few
    actually talk about their work other than maybe to family or close friends confidentially.

Nick Pope is the obvious intel operative in the UFO community and to be fair he
    has given an X files feel to the field for good or bad and freely admits he will not
    break his security oath.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1203209

I'd be surprised if there was not agents in the alternate community and it is easy to
    monitor us as we are not hiding much and a high percentage of our UFO info is
    speculation which we enjoy or we would not be here. The Tom de Longe
    information is a controlled release and nothing much so far. It was interesting to
    hear from Richards point of view and if he is going to disclose all he knows he will
    need several more detailed interviews and from his perspective he did nothing wrong.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 4th February 2018 at 02:16.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th February 2018), AutumnW (4th February 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd January 2024), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2018), Mike (4th February 2018), pounamuknight (3rd January 2024), toppy (4th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,359 times in 8,202 posts

After 2 or 3 decades of quite intense NLP type self improvement training, I think a lot of these people can't tell when they are being messed with. Their near distant aspirations are easily confused with an external agenda.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th February 2018), Cidersomerset (5th February 2018), Denise/Dizi (2nd January 2024), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2018), KansasGirl (4th February 2018), Mike (4th February 2018), toppy (4th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KansasGirl (here)
    Thanks for that great summary, Bill!
    Well, it deserved that!

And hey, thanks for all your comments here. To respond to a few of your points as best I can:

I guess maybe I'll have to listen to the whole interview. Does he explain at all why he's showing back up now? I would like to hear the answer to that question.
    Yes, I'd strongly recommend the entire thing. It's historically fascinating, and parts of it may be important.

But yes, WHY he called is something Church never asked. OMG. I do dislike Church intensely, but I have some sympathy for anyone being ambushed like that. Still, it was quite some major omission on his part.

It's hard to not to suspect that Doty was tasked to call. (Note that he also contacted Linda Howe in November to do a show with her and John Burroughs about the 1980 Bentwaters case. I listened to that very carefully, and Doty was recalling far too much about it, far too clearly, for him not to have been well-prepped.)

Oh my gosh, what a jerk, this guy. I'm 30 minutes into this thing. According to Richard Doty, he is squeaky clean. He (Doty) was just following orders in his job.
    [ ... ]
    He's also saying that they had nothing at all to do with Bennowitz's mental breakdown; he smoked and drank too much soda, and he had his own crazy beliefs without the help of Doty.
    He's talked about the Bennewitz affair before, quite a few times, and has always been consistent. I have to say, if I may, I do believe his version. For anyone reading this who's not seen it, DO watch Mirage Men (download link here) — which is a very well-done documentary very largely about Doty and the kind of role he plays. Bennewitz is discussed there, too, in quite some depth.

The "briefing document" that Bennowitz was shown, well, Doty wasn't there, he didn't have anything to do with that; although Je knew enough about it to tell Jimmy Church that "it was a document that we stamped classified when it really wasn't." When Church probed him a little on that, Doty says that it was a phony briefing. He had tried to make it sound like it was a real document that they altered just by stamping "classified" on it, but Jimmy was on the ball and made him get specific. So he's still being deceptive.
    Yes, Doty was going round in circles on that one. I noted that too. Church actually failed to pin him down, but there were many other things to talk about in limited time.

I'd be most interested to hear your detailed comments after you've heard the whole interview (and, also, if you've seen Mirage Men. )

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th February 2018), Cidersomerset (5th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th February 2018), Mike (4th February 2018), toppy (4th February 2018), universe (7th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Is this coincidence that Richard seems to have appeared just after Tom De Long's
    Journey to the stars presentation . He joins Linda and John Burrows to discuss
    Rendlesham forest report .This may explain why he rang Jimmy as he and Linda
    have close links to coast to coast , which has been monitored by intel since its
    inception I would of thought ? I'm listening now...

I suggest start from the beginning of this vid as Linda gives a introduction that
    leads to the interview aprox 18 mins in. Richard says he looked at classified
    documents about Rendlesham/Woodbridge and they discuss .....

Is difficult to know he talks about some witness's being regressed hypnotically
    some witness's said they saw beings and more . They do corroborate info
    and if Richard can be believed he confirms the event was real and with
    a craft , short beings.

At the end John asks why he is talking now ? and he gives a basic answer
    similar to the Jimmy Church interview saying he has tried to come out a
    few times but carries baggage.

That was his conclusions ? It was a ET visitation and they have been
    doing it for a long time since at least 1947.

Linda Moulton Howe - Richard Doty

Published on 18 Nov 2017
    Linda Moulton Howe and John Burroughs Interview Retired AS-OSI Officer
    Richard Doty on KGRA Radio on 11/16/2017

Phenomenon Radio is a show concept blending one of the most high profile
    experiencers with an Emmy Award-winning investigative journalist to bring
    the most up to date and late-breaking news and interviews to create a
    unique live weekly broadcast that delves into the UAP/UFO phenomenon like
    never before. With over 60 years of experience between them, John and
    Linda will combine their efforts in a monthly series format that focuses on
    specific levels of the Phenomenon that cannot be properly covered in a
    single 2-hour program. This show researches thought-provoking breakthroughs
    in the field of UAP/UFOs, to discover fascinating truths through first-hand
    accounts with investigative insights into the expanding confluence of physical
    and mental exposure to this worldwide phenomenon.

For more incredible science stories, Real X-Files, environmental stories and so
    much more. Please visit my site https://www.earthfiles.com/index.php To stay
    up to date on everything Earthfiles, follow me on FaceBook @EarthfilesNews
    and Twitter @Earthfiles.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th February 2018 at 16:56.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (2nd January 2024), Foxie Loxie (5th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Excellent discussion imo......

This is another vid I started watching and am catching up with I have heard Grant
    many times and he has so much info and talks so fast because he wants to get it
    all out in a coherent form. When he joins the discussion he starts off connecting
    disclosure dots to the original 1990's attempt ( I have said many times I thought
    disclosure was coming then as the documentaries , movies , TV shows ramped up
    on that theme and I thought it was culminating in a 2,000 reveal ). Similar to the
    last few years imo , but with the net more ramped up and muddier at the same time.....

As Grant is going through Bill Moore and a host of the usual suspects that are
    popping up with Tom De longe Journey to the stars, Richard Doty keeps coming to
    mind and as Grant does his hotel California quote which he has said many times "
    You can check out but cannot leave " referring to the CIA and other intel groups.
    The parallels seem more than the ubiquitous .....It's just coincidence, which it
    could be ? but we should change conspiracy theory to coincidence theory as others
    have said and is a favourite of George Noory .

So is Richard genuinely coming back later in life for cathartic reasons ?

Has he been reactivated as a 'soft' infiltration similar to Nick Pope ?

Or something else ? the timing with the Journey in the stars does seem
    yet another coincidence...

As usual more questions than answers which is exactly what the intel agencies
    agenda has been since at least 1947.Through the many dis info programmes
    culminating in project blue book and continuing as the questions will not go away.
    Are we alone ? what are UFO's ? etc , etc....

Grant joins aprox 38 mins in....and is essential for possible insight into Richards
    appearance at this time and the intel/UFO's connections and history of infiltration
    and semi disclosure as they continue try and manage the alternate field.

Aprox 127 mins in they change directions Portal , Zendras , Et's , consciousness
    and more...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UFO CIA DISCLOSURE: DEEP STATE COVERUP!
    DARK JOURNALIST & GRANT CAMERON

Streamed live on 2 Feb 2018
    Through the Deep State UFO Looking Glass with Grant Cameron!
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th February 2018 at 00:04.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

gnostic9 (6th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Mods, please feel free to move this as it really is about the Richard Doty interview on this thread, and specifically about the NSA and Paul Bennewitz.

My blood ran cold when I heard Doty talking about the NSA in the "empty" house across the street. The reason my blood ran cold was during the time of my high strangeness and meetings with beings who were not of this "normal" reality, one of the most disturbing parts of my experience was the inexplicable disappearance of my neighbors and the appearance of lights at night, low voices talking and a camera light coming from this now empty house. Can you imagine how freaked out I was? My world went from normal to abnormal in an instant and I find it reprehensible on any level, whether taking orders or not, to pick on some little woman who wasn't hurting a soul.

I guess they knew somehow that I had taken the red pill, but dammit that kind of stuff is just chickensh*t. I have no admiration and the rankest disgust for this kind of behavior. It was disturbing, confusing and in some senses, drove me mad. There, I've said it.

Mod note from Bill: moved as requested/suggested.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th February 2018 at 22:06.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th February 2018), Mike (9th February 2018), Star Tsar (17th February 2018), Sue (Ayt) (31st December 2023)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Ep. 806 FADE to BLACK : Richard Dolan breaks down Doty and DeLonge : LIVE

Interview starts aprox 34 mins...

Published on 16 Feb 2018

Very good interview now we need Jimmy to question David and Corey with
    the same scepticism he is now doing with Journey to the stars.....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 18th February 2018 at 16:13.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (19th February 2018), Mike (17th February 2018), mojo (17th February 2018), section9 (18th February 2018), ZoSo925 (17th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Deactivated ZoSo925's Avatar
    Thanks

I tried watching this but keep getting kicked off Youtube. There is an annoying glitch with Roku TV device and Youtube.

It's always random but happens a lot with Jimmy Church clips. Everything plays perfect and all of a sudden I get kicked back to my Roku Home Screen. I have to re-launch Youtube, go into viewing history and continue watching. 20 minutes later, boom, happens again and have to do that process all over again

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZoSo925 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2018), Cidersomerset (18th February 2018), mojo (17th February 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ZoSo925 (here)
    I tried watching this but keep getting kicked off Youtube. There is an annoying glitch with Roku TV device and Youtube.

It's always random but happens a lot with Jimmy Church clips. Everything plays perfect and all of a sudden I get kicked back to my Roku Home Screen. I have to re-launch Youtube, go into viewing history and continue watching. 20 minutes later, boom, happens again and have to do that process all over again
    Helpful hint: I always download videos, using http://keepvid.com or http://downvids.net... there are a number of other free YouTube download sites, also. That solves any buffering problems, and then I can watch or listen to them at my leisure later. After that, I decide whether to actually keep them or not.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (19th February 2018), mojo (17th February 2018), ZoSo925 (17th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,481 times in 5,648 posts

Ever since Jimmy espoused Thirdphaseofmoon in his early youtube days I question his judgement & can't take him serious, not sure fame did him any good besides cash, but I am interested in what Dolan said about Delonge can you reference that section?

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2018), Cidersomerset (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (19th February 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Ever since Jimmy espoused Thirdphaseofmoon in his early youtube days I question his judgement & can't take him serious, not sure fame did him any good besides cash, but I am interested in what Dolan said about Delonge can you reference that section?
    Too long to summarize easily. Richard is [rightly!] pretty critical of DeLonge and his entourage. It's WELL WELL WELL worth listening to the entire thing. Richard was on from 33:15 to 2:27:45.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), mojo (17th February 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member section9's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill, I’m going to take in both the Doty ambush call and Richard Dolan’s response interview with Church, but could I pose a question to you?

Is it possible that Doty’s sudden reappearance on the Podcast/KGRA Circuit might have something to do with the slow, but sure, implosion of the Blue Chicken/Corey Goode/Tom Delonge effort that has come about in an attempt to derail serious, substantive research into Secret Space, Hidden Finance, etc.?

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to section9 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2018), Cidersomerset (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by section9 (here)
    Bill, I’m going to take in both the Doty ambush call and Richard Dolan’s response interview with Church...
    Yes, they're both WELL worth listening to in full. (Take good notes! )

Is it possible that Doty’s sudden reappearance on the Podcast/KGRA Circuit might have something to do with the slow, but sure, implosion of the Blue Chicken/Corey Goode/Tom Delonge effort that has come about in an attempt to derail serious, substantive research into Secret Space, Hidden Finance, etc.?
    I suspect there are disclosure wars in progress... and/or disinfo wars as well. There are many agencies and factions involved in all this, and I know for a fact that different groups are capable of waging turf wars against one another, each safeguarding what they see as their interests.

The Corey Goode/ David Wilcock/ Gaia circus has to be directly or indirectly intel-encouraged or intel-fed — in my strong opinion. But that's a fable about fantastical, comic-strip, benevolent super-beings.

Meanwhile, Tom DeLonge et al are promoting ideas of threats and evil godlike beings against whom we need to protect ourselves.

Steven Greer (who is definitely intel-connected and/or intel-directed) and his group are critical of Goode, but still insist that all ETs are benevolent.

And different factions of the mainstream media may well have different directives from different groups of seniors.

Then in strolls Doty... and no-one asks him why.

My suspicion is that he's been tasked to re-insert himself into the community, as an affable, retired, now co-operative 'personality', trading bits and pieces of valid and interesting historical information to earn his credibility.

And then — presenting himself as a friendly go-to source for comments and snippets of key bits of info, maybe no longer historical.... again, all to some group's specific agenda, which DeLonge and his handlers may know absolutely nothing about at all.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th February 2018 at 01:39.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th February 2018), Cognitive Dissident (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), Harley (18th February 2018), Mike (18th February 2018), norman (18th February 2018), Tintin (20th February 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Bill, I’m going to take in both the Doty ambush call and Richard Dolan’s response interview with Church...
    Yes, they're both WELL worth listening to in full. (Take good notes! )

I suspect there are disclosure wars in progress... and/or disinfo wars as well. There are many agencies and factions involved in all this, and I know for a fact that different groups are capable of waging turf wars against one another, each safeguarding what they see as their interests.

The Corey Goode/ David Wilcock/ Gaia circus has to be directly or indirectly intel-encouraged or intel-fed — in my strong opinion. But that's a fable about fantastical, comic-strip, benevolent super-beings.

Meanwhile, Tom DeLonge et al are promoting ideas of threats and evil godlike beings against whom we need to protect ourselves.

Steven Greer (who is definitely intel-connected and/or intel-directed) and his group are critical of Goode, but still insist that all ETs are benevolent.

And different factions of the mainstream media may well have different directives from different groups of seniors.

Then in strolls Doty... and no-one asks him why.

My suspicion is that he's been tasked to re-insert himself into the community, as an affable, retired, now co-operative 'personality', trading bits and pieces of valid and interesting historical information to earn his credibility.

And then — presenting himself as a friendly go-to source for comments and snippets of key bits of info, maybe no longer historical.... again, all to some group's specific agenda, which DeLonge and his handlers may know absolutely nothing about at all.
    Yes, this and completely this. Doty acts as Your friendly Neighborhood Representative of the Deep State, and I don’t think anyone should be surprised that he comes in to act as Narrator Of what is going on round, now that he’s retired and out of the Game.

That last bit of name dropping about Dick Helms was a nice touch, if I do say so myself.

If you were in the Agency, and your Blue Chicken Shill Operation started going the way of George Adamski, you might be left with someone like Bill Ryan or Richard Dolan or Catherine Austin Fitts as the only credible Interpretations Of Narrative around.

We can’t have that now, can we?

And so, in walks Richard Doty, as if UFOlogy has suddenly become Championship Wrestling from Florida and Doty has just hopped into the ring as the Masked Avenger, Height Unknown, Weight Unknown, and swinging a folding chair...

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to section9 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2018), Cidersomerset (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), Mike (18th February 2018), norman (18th February 2018), Tintin (20th February 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

BTW, Dolan’s point about Doty offhandedly remarking that UFO conferences are riddled with informers was, imho, done deliberately and with intent.

I never thought of UFOlogy as Irish Republicanism.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to section9 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2018), Cidersomerset (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), Tintin (20th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast