1. Link to Post #21
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,533 times in 2,553 posts

Default Re: Consciousness and Energy

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    What if a goal of Spirit is to expand Its own experience of self discovery by creating desire and fulfillment through Its creations in all Its many vibrational realities?

What if every being who thought Itself to be Prime Creator has or will discover it is the child of another Being?

What if there is no ending, it is all a journey?

What if love is the glue that holds everything together?

These questions bring a smile and energy flow to me.
    Seems I always arrive at that conclusion after diversions and rabbit holes. And it always brings great comfort and joy to me.
    (although the rabbit holes can be FUN too, long as I re-member they are always simply rabbit holes that meander along and diverge just like waterways, tree branches, blood vessels, etc.)
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Anka (25th November 2019), Billy (19th August 2019), greybeard (18th August 2019), johnf (20th August 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (18th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Definition of spirituality by Nasargadatta.
    "Find out what you are"
    Ramana Maharshi similar--"First find the Self".
    Who is asking the questions?
    Who is having the experiences?
    Who is seeking?
    Its not about God or anything else its about you.
    Accepting that there are many paths but eventually they merge with Love.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Anka (25th November 2019), Billy (19th August 2019), johnf (20th August 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (18th August 2019), silvanelf (1st November 2019), Wind (18th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

There must be value in having difficult adventures in this temporary experience of illusion of separation from Source. There is so much I would prefer to change.

Perhaps this experience can be accurately labeled "Boot camp for consciousness". I compare this experience to Marine Corp boot camp.

There is probably a transformation of the individual in both examples. The only complaint I've heard from other Marines is that new recruits have it much easier than we did as "old school" Marines. If 3D life were easier, I wonder if the reward of graduation would be as great. Marines see rough training as supporting their job.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Billy (19th August 2019), greybeard (19th August 2019), johnf (20th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    I have enjoyed thinking about souls and oversouls as described by Jane Roberts and Seth in her book Education of Oversoul Seven

We all are extensions of Source energy, no matter the frequency boundaries, the bandwidth that we occupy and are aware of. I suspect that we are multi-dimensional beings. In this reality we all are ghosts wearing meat suits riding a fast moving rock hurtling through space. And the reasons for being here are many: learning, the thrill of the ride, to touch the stove to feel if it is really hot, manifestation of desire, etc.

The reason I made the original post was to expand my thoughts about improving my ability to navigate this reality, and when I ask for assistance, whom do I ask?

Everything is a combination consciousness and energy. Even the plastic on my kitchen counter as I was told by Barbara Marciniak's Pleadians. I feel that they spoke accurately.

I feel it would be wonderful to see through the illusion of separation but the illusion may be required for learning.
    Hi Ron,

I thought you may find this description of the Oversoul by Wes Penre interesting to compare alogside Jane Roberts.

Quote Posted by Wes Penre (here)
    Now, let’s take me as an example, but it is the same for all of us. I have multiple “soul splits” or “fractions” spread out over the Earth timeline (if we think in linear time. I need to mix linear time and simultaneous time in this example).

One soul fraction may be living in the 15th Century and another 3,000 years ago, while another lives in the future and so on. In the beginning, these fractions were all “me” and had the same personality. However; because I get amnesia every time I enter a new body, I am separated from the other fractions of myself, and they are separated from each other as well for the same reasons. This means that each fraction will have different experiences and will react to these experiences in certain ways, and they’ll learn from this. Then they have another experience and then another and so on. This way, each fraction develops a unique personality, different from all other fractions.

Hence, if I would meet a fraction of myself from the 15th Century, for example, he or she would probably be very different from me; he might even be a skilled soldier or a criminal because of the combined experiences he’s had during multiple lifetimes.

This Oversoul exists outside the Universes, in its own “dimension,” although I am not even sure that it can be called dimension. Anyway, the Oversoul is eternal and cannot be destroyed. Therefore, we ARE all immortal and eternal.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Billy (19th August 2019), johnf (20th August 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (20th August 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

And some of these Soul factions include many lifeforms other than human, I suspect.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

johnf (20th August 2019), Peter UK (20th August 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member The 9's Avatar
    Thanks

Consciousness is the Space between the Atoms

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The 9 For This Post:

johnf (20th August 2019), Peter UK (20th August 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 times in 1,115 posts

Whenever I think about this subject I start with pure awareness, then the urge to express that infinite potential.
    From there there is an explosion of ideas that start to coalesce and divide and form camps.
    That happens several times forming denser layers until there are lots of beings on different layers until there is matter as we know it, the playground. That is the ladder down, and from there the ladder up is formed, and when the humanoid layer is formed there is an urge to take things all apart and to return home so to speak, and lots and lots of bad habits to leave behind. I suppose soul is what considers itself a discrete entity, but at various levels still knows it is connected to the top, and perhaps over souls are where the lines of more discrete souls coalesce and get ready for the journey back to the beginning. The inner self term is tricky for me since I have thought of inner and outer as
    nothing but ideas for a while now, but there does seem to be a choices at all levels to perceive inner and outer.

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

14. The Following User Says Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Peter UK (20th August 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by The 9 (here)
    Consciousness is the Space between the Atoms
    Don't tell the atoms that or we'll have a riot on our hands.

16. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)

High Self is a time travel trick, it is a sort of embodiment of your future self that helps you (if you pay attention)
    That's exactly what I was thinking - time travel trick. I once considered 'But, me in the future can't be THIS much smarter than the current me....', it just didn't make sense until I considered future incarnations of myself. That makes sense, me in the future could be a weird alien (because I know I sure don't want to re-incarnate HERE!)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Peter UK (20th August 2019)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Ron, the question is, to what extent have you penetrated beyond the superficial, material, consensus reality -- even as at the same time you have realized living in both worlds? By "living in both worlds" I mean living in that shrunken and limited yet also real part of reality, but simultaneously in realms of glory, that need to become second nature to you as well, and ultimately just as much. The important thing is to start doing it (doing both simultaneously) more and more masterfully, today, so that there's no room in you for the question of whether such transcendental realities exist. Also, I consider, I claim, that even to ask whether one (you) can do that is to resist just plain passionately doing it and living it, through truly allowing your true inner nature to arise and utterly trusting it now. You learn by doing.

One example would be that while physical pain does indeed exist, it's possible to live a life where you feel physical pain -- perhaps, say, very often, from some serious medical condition --- but you feel no suffering at all, even though you feel that physical pain. To actually do that, you don't even need to be reaching into deeper than the individual soul level (rather than into a level of total unity of all). That's because the soul never experiences suffering, ever, and continues so forever.

There is vastly more within you than the physical body and the thinking and emoting mind, but you need to rediscover it all for yourself, I'm afraid, if you haven't fully as yet. And not by thinking about it or contemplating on the concept.

There are various steps one needs to take in uncovering or awakening the knowledge of the higher/ deeper realities within you, and to do so is only the beginning, in certain ways. I can say that because in my own childhood and adolescence I was somehow living in various levels of reality at once, and taking that for granted. That made it harder to learn how to survive in and master all the practicalities of life in a society where the consensus pretence was that the physical (plus physicalized versions of the emotional and the mental) was all that there was, pretty much. At university one caring and intelligent fellow student there lent me a well-known sci-fi novel called Stranger in a Strange Land, by Robert Heinlein. It was the story of a dude who wakes up one morning to discover that he's obviously stuck on the wrong planet somehow, and a crazy and primitive planet at that. She then kindly insisted that I should keep the book, because it was all about me, she claimed (though I didn't believe that then, even though she meant it literally). So, then, living on multiple levels of worlds, including those beyond time and space (and staying sane if you possibly can) wasn't the full answer, not by a long margin, as I came to discover and regret, but it's a necessary step on the way to getting free of suffering and unhappiness. Everyone has to pull their nose out of being stuck in the superficiality of this consensus society. The expansion towards oneness with the Universe, with the Divine, and the casting off of various superficialities, then eventually becomes necessary, as others have mentioned here.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

greybeard (20th August 2019), meeradas (20th August 2019), Reinhard (20th August 2019), Rich (20th August 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2019), Victoria (21st August 2019)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

One of my operational protocols within my current set of operational protocols is to never imply, much less impose, my opinion as to "the structure of being."

Having said that, I have created my own way of looking at the structure of being that has been helpful to me.

I also used to refer to these things as levels but now I call them zones.

Zone One is just as Chris describes and is, from the POV of Zone One (which, by nature of what Zone One is, cannot actually have a POV) is the All that Is, ie. All Consciousness (as consciousness is fundamental) and is unified (One).

As we apply illusion within Zone One, we have Zone Two which has the primary property of individuation (some use the word 'individualization') as in individualized, self reflecting and what it perceives as 'not-self' reflecting consciousness.

Within Zone Two is the further illusion of what some refer to as physicality (or the material realm and other pointers) and I label this Zone Three.

I also refer to Zone Three as "hard physicality" and thus Zone Two as "soft physicality." Both zones imply form thus this is why I use the word "physicality" though ultimately there may be nothing physical at all about Zone Two as it melts into the eternal and only ultimately real zone, Zone One.

I assume that I am all and only Zone One consciousness and I assume this for all beings as well, as all that arises is the illusory zones from a Zone One perspective.

I experience a concentration of consciousness that appears to emerge in Zone Two and which, at times, inserts itself within Zone Three utilizing a "body vehicle" and again, this is illusory from the POV of Zone One.

So I explore life as a Zone Two individualized expression of that One Consciousness which has the opportunity to explore the realms of form through a body vehicle which allows me to play the game with myself that I am the body (Zone Three). But also, I am able to play within form as this same individualized expression of consciousness which I refer to as my "soul" and which I assume is actually anchored within Zone Two.

To state this more properly, "I" as a Zone Two being, experience a thing we call a "lifetime" within Zone Three and I like to assume I have the opportunity to experience as many Zone Three type experiences as I desire.

So bringing it back to the basics.

All there is is Zone One

Within Zone One is the realms of illusion of form.

Within Zone one arises the sense of individuation (Zone Two)

Within Zone Two arises the physical body simultaneous to the realm within which that body perceives it operates (Zone Three)

By having this simple "map" of Reality and the illusory zones within Reality, I am able to navigate experiences and thus make decisions by considering the three points of view implied by these three zones.

Earlier in my life (and I never really knew this in those earlier days), I made all my decisions from my Zone Three point of view.

As I get older, I find I more and more make decisions from my Zone Two anchored being point of view.

And then there are times I understand why Right Hand Path oriented beings are content with the eventual outcome of their illusory individualization (dissolution of their soul and a melting away into the actual Reality, unformed unified 'allness').

I am still having too much fun pretending to myself I am real and thus am holding on to Zone Two for now though I reserve the right to self-annihilation if I ever so desire.

All just my own personal roadmap to consciousness and nothing more.

Note that I end the description form a Zone One perspective, but I am fully appreciated of my Zone 2 beingness, my soul, and in fact, that is the primary perspective I operate from. From this perspective (and Zone 3, a sub-zone experience of Zone 2), life is incredible and wonderful and again, this is the viewpoint I embrace above all which makes Zone 2 and Zone 3 very, very real.
    Last edited by Chester; 4th November 2019 at 17:46.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Charles Harris (3rd November 2019), Ernie Nemeth (1st November 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2019)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

What purpose is served by the illusion of being separate from Source?

I am guessing at the answer:

The illusion of separation brings contrast.
    Contrast summons new ideas, new thoughts.
    New thoughts create new form.
    New form expands all that is.
    Expansion is the purpose of illusion.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Anka (25th November 2019), Caliban (19th November 2019)

24. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

That's one perspective - looking from the inside out. The other perspective is looking outside in. And then the phrases change...

The truth of wholeness is peace.
    Peace brings knowledge, whole as itself.
    Knowledge is function.
    Function is to extend knowledge.
    Extension is the purpose of truth.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

greybeard (19th November 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (19th November 2019), Wind (24th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2