+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: An Amazing Suicide NDE, I seem to need to keep watching

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default An Amazing Suicide NDE, I seem to need to keep watching

Friends , This is a 15 minute video, 1 of 5 made by this woman who took her life and returned to her body . Her message is different than any others i have heard.
    Its a bit weak in volume and may need ear buds etc.
    The second video will start automatically and is of normal volume.Then there are 3 more.

This has me rethinking things.

Questions / Comments welcome of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iHeeEAP3uo

2. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Andre (22nd August 2019), Antagenet (30th November 2019), Black Panther (21st August 2019), cascadian (20th August 2019), Chester (2nd September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (11th September 2019), Did You See Them (21st August 2019), East Sun (20th August 2019), Eva2 (20th August 2019), Forest Denizen (21st August 2019), Frank V (20th August 2019), Gracy (21st August 2019), greybeard (20th August 2019), Hervé (22nd August 2019), Iancorgi (22nd August 2019), Intranuclear (21st August 2019), jazzcorner (9th September 2019), jc71 (21st August 2019), jcking (20th August 2019), johnf (20th August 2019), Kryztian (21st August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st August 2019), Mercedes (20th August 2019), Nasu (20th August 2019), Olaf (21st August 2019), onevoice (21st August 2019), Peter UK (21st August 2019), Rich (21st August 2019), Richard S. (21st August 2019), Sadieblue (21st August 2019), Sue (Ayt) (21st August 2019), Sunny-side-up (21st August 2019), T Smith (3rd September 2019), toppy (21st August 2019), Trisher (23rd August 2019), Wind (22nd August 2019), wondering (20th August 2019), XelNaga (21st August 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Default Re: An Amazing Suicide NDE, I seem to need to keep watching

I'll embed it for you ─ sorry, it's the admin in me (from across the meadows).

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 times in 1,115 posts

Comments have been disabled for this video. Wow I can imagine how this could have triggered the
    trolls!
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Did You See Them (21st August 2019), Earth Angel (22nd August 2019), Forest Denizen (21st August 2019), Frank V (20th August 2019), Intranuclear (21st August 2019), Mercedes (20th August 2019), Nasu (21st August 2019), petra (22nd August 2019), Sadieblue (21st August 2019), thepainterdoug (20th August 2019), toppy (21st August 2019), wondering (20th August 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

She is saying what the enlightened say---"There is only you"
    Looking into an others eyes you see yourself--is what she said.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

7. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

astridmari (21st August 2019), Black Panther (21st August 2019), Chester (2nd September 2019), Did You See Them (21st August 2019), Earth Angel (22nd August 2019), Forest Denizen (21st August 2019), Frank V (20th August 2019), Intranuclear (21st August 2019), jcking (20th August 2019), johnf (20th August 2019), Mercedes (20th August 2019), NancyV (4th September 2019), Nasu (21st August 2019), petra (22nd August 2019), Rich (21st August 2019), Sadieblue (21st August 2019), Sunny-side-up (21st August 2019), thepainterdoug (20th August 2019), toppy (21st August 2019), Wind (22nd August 2019), wondering (20th August 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

For me, the idea that our lives are all mapped out , is hard for me to encompass. that be you in prison, a murdered, under the worst pain and hardship or enjoying the easiest run of life, there is no right or wrong, no good or bad.no evil doer, not person to be judged. We are all just playing out a set part, no different that a phonograph needle playing the groove of the song we were given. this is her experience, and I do believe she is sincere and true. If true, there is no battle to be fought , no protest to be had, no resistance , no righteousness , no mission to accomplish . this is rather profound as well as disturbing

and Aragorn, many thanks for embedding the vid
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 20th August 2019 at 22:58.

9. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Blacklight43 (21st August 2019), Chester (2nd September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (11th September 2019), Did You See Them (21st August 2019), Earth Angel (22nd August 2019), East Sun (20th August 2019), Forest Denizen (21st August 2019), Frank V (20th August 2019), greybeard (21st August 2019), Intranuclear (21st August 2019), johnf (20th August 2019), Kryztian (21st August 2019), Mercedes (20th August 2019), Nasu (21st August 2019), Peter UK (22nd August 2019), Rich (21st August 2019), Rosemarie (22nd August 2019), Sadieblue (21st August 2019), T Smith (3rd September 2019), toppy (21st August 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd August 2019), Wind (22nd August 2019), wondering (20th August 2019), yelik (21st August 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,106 times in 905 posts

So I really wonder if we can choose a loving (or non loving) response in the moment if it is already determined what will be. Where is our personal power, or do we even have any? Or is all that already determined by some massive algorithm, so to speak. Have all those choices already been made by us and now we are just going through the motions. I plan to watch the other videos, have only seen the first one, but it may be a situation where there are many more question than answers. Thanks, Doug. Diane

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Did You See Them (21st August 2019), Forest Denizen (21st August 2019), Frank V (20th August 2019), Franny (22nd August 2019), greybeard (21st August 2019), johnf (20th August 2019), Mercedes (21st August 2019), Nasu (21st August 2019), Rich (21st August 2019), Sadieblue (21st August 2019), thepainterdoug (21st August 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I just finished watching the first 4 videos on her channel so my impression might be biased, but I have never
    felt quite as strongly while watching a video, that the person is right in front of me talking to me.
    As well, I feel like a very pure form of myself is talking to me.

I have some similar experiences to her, including a near suicide attempt that stopped when out of nowhere
    I asked with certainty that I would be answered, what will happen after I do this. I experienced a timelessness and
    was aware of a different space that I was viewing while still in the body. Though I never thought of that place as purgatory
    till I had a friend called it that when I described it, that is what most people would call it. I, and that friend were both raised

Catholic, like this woman.
    I was impressed by her preface where she said how different various ND E's are, and how the content is probably being colored by cultural beliefs.
    I have read some accounts that really seemed to be full blown advertisements for the Judeo-Christian belief system.
    I lived in Mt. Shasta for 3 months in a trailer behind a woman who had an encounter with Bernadette, and whose life had some very strong parallels to
    Bernadette's life, so I found that very interesting as well.

John
    "I am fascinated by religion. (That's a completely different thing from believing in it!)" Douglas Adams

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Astra (21st August 2019), Cara (21st August 2019), Chester (2nd September 2019), Did You See Them (21st August 2019), Forest Denizen (21st August 2019), Frank V (21st August 2019), Franny (22nd August 2019), greybeard (21st August 2019), Nasu (21st August 2019), Peter UK (22nd August 2019), Rich (21st August 2019), Sadieblue (21st August 2019), thepainterdoug (21st August 2019), toppy (21st August 2019), wondering (20th August 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    For me, the idea that our lives are all mapped out , is hard for me to encompass. that be you in prison, a murdered, under the worst pain and hardship or enjoying the easiest run of life, there is no right or wrong, no good or bad.no evil doer, not person to be judged. We are all just playing out a set part, no different that a phonograph needle playing the groove of the song we were given. this is her experience, and I do believe she is sincere and true. If true, there is no battle to be fought , no protest to be had, no resistance , no righteousness , no mission to accomplish . this is rather profound as well as disturbing
    It is hard to put something like that into words, and in doing so, most people who've been trying to convey the message that "all is one" have all more or less failed to bring the actual message across ─ either because of their own inability to grok the experience they've had, or because the linear nature of language makes it too inadequate to convey multidimensional mental concepts.

Not that I wish to portray myself as some guru, but I've always been different from other people in my understanding of things, and in how I feel the connection between all things that be. So here's how it really works...

Yes, everything that exists is all one, but you yourself ─ the person you see in the mirror ─ is not that other person who has just committed an atrocious crime in downtown New York City, or that person who is dying of famine in some backwater village in Congo that was raided by rebels (or government troops). You are not Jeffrey Epstein. You are not Donald Trump. You are not Bill Clinton. You are not Bill Gates. You are not Elon Musk. You are not the late Mahatma Gandhi. You are not the late Nelson Mandela.

There are three aspects about your being, and all three are commonly misunderstood.

The first aspect is your soul. Your soul is not a being in and of itself, but rather the blueprint for the person you are. It starts off as a "program", with a set of built-in polarities ─ inclinations toward certain things, aversion toward other things. It then gathers more information as you progress through life, or in the event of reincarnation ─ which I personally believe to be a voluntary choice, rather than a rule ─ as you progress through your many lives. But the soul itself is not alive. It is merely information, and because of that, it is actually a filter for consciousness, like a colored lens that you look though.

The second aspect is your consciousness. Many people equate this to the soul, but this is wrong too. Your consciousness is life ─ it is that which animates all things and makes them be what they were meant to be, just like the electrons coming out of the wall power socket are passing through your refrigerator and make it be a refrigerator, and then they pass through your ceiling light, and they make it be a ceiling light, and so on. Without those electrons, the objects mentioned here are only dead weight. They are meaningless. A refrigerator that isn't working isn't a refrigerator anymore. A light that isn't working isn't a light.

However, like those electrons that pass through all of your electrical appliances, consciousness is a field. See, you don't actually have consciousness, but instead, consciousness has you. You, and I, and everyone else, we are all merely figments of the imagination of this one consciousness field that animates each and every one of us, and, by looking through our soul as if it were a lens ─ here's that word again ─ it gives us that first-person perspective that allows us to say "This is me. This is who I am. I am the Self, and you are the Other."

And it is the third aspect ─ that which I personally like calling the spirit ─ which is the being that you are, the first-person perspective to yourself and the second- or third-person perspective in the eyes of someone else ─ or otherwise put, the individual, the soul that was animated by the consciousness field.

Now, there are two metaphors that I personally like using for explaining this to people. The first metaphor is that you should picture the consciousness field ─ which, by the way, is the Prime Creator, but I'll get back to that a little farther down ─ as a little boy, sitting on the carpet, surrounded by toy soldiers, and toy airplanes, and toy tanks, and toy buildings. And the little boy is re-enacting World War II.

On his left side, there are the Allied Forces ─ the British, the Americans, the Canadians, and so on. On his right side, there are the Axis Forces ─ the Nazis, the Italians and the Japanese. So the boy picks up a British Spitfire in his left hand and a German Messerschmitt in his right hand, and they have a dogfight in the air. The Spitfire shoots down the Messerschmitt. From very close up, it looks real enough, but when you look at the whole picture, you see that it's just the boy playing with his toys. It is he who is animating the Spitfire, and it is also he who is animating the Messerschmitt.

So it is with the Prime Creator. It is animating all of us, but it is the fact that this consciousness has to pass through our souls in order to make us "be alive" which gives us the feeling of being an individual. And that brings me to the second metaphor.

The second metaphor is that we are all characters in a novel. We ourselves don't know what's on the next page, but the author of the novel knows, because the novel has already been written. And because we don't know what's on the next page, we also cannot foresee all of the consequences of our own actions, which gives us a false sense of freedom, and at the same time also a sense of responsibility.

At the grander scale, however, for the Prime Creator, there is no right and no wrong. It has no personality, and therefore it also doesn't have any likes or dislikes. It is consciousness in its purest form, and it is constantly creating, in the sense that everything that happens is a manifestation of the first of all Yin/Yang dualities, namely the distinction between order and chaos, or otherwise put, between understanding and not understanding.

The Prime Creator is the conscious part of an infinite quantum singularity that resides in a superstate, and all of Creation is in fact only an attempt of the Prime Creator to collapse the wave-function and give meaning to every bit of information that it is comprised of. You cannot understand what light is unless there is dark. You cannot understand what "good" is, unless there is "evil". And to us, "evil" is undesirable, but to the Prime Creator, it is merely an abstract quantifier, and neither "good" nor "evil" have any more signficance than "white" and "black" as the colors of the pieces on a chessboard.

So, yes, we are all one, and we are all animated by the same consciousness, and this consciousness has planned everything in advance ─ although that's somewhat of an unfortunate description, because at the level of the Prime Creator, time does not exist and everything is all happening at the same time; it is only the focus of attention that is shifting from one point to the next.

But this is the Prime Creator's consciousness. We are all individuals in our experience here on Earth, and as such, our value system and our emotions are all determined by that one filtering lens ─ that blueprint that makes us all unique, i.e. the soul.

You're welcome. I have to do it all the time over in our neck of the woods, and so when I saw your YouTube link, I just couldn't help myself. Force of habit.

-------------------------------------------------

Quote Posted by johnf (here)
    I was impressed by her preface where she said how different various ND E's are, and how the content is probably being colored by cultural beliefs.
    I have read some accounts that really seemed to be full blown advertisements for the Judeo-Christian belief system.
    Yes, that which you believe to be true ─ even if it is the result of subliminal indoctrination ─ becomes the reality that you yourself create.
    Last edited by Frank V; 21st August 2019 at 00:09.

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I left out my reaction to here there is no time statement in my post above.
    The conversation seems to be moving on to time and predetermination.
    I think of the story of, me, mankind, the multiverse as a program, it is multi-leveled, and

we function as writers, actors, etc on various levels, and all that is encoded as a program from various

perspectives, at which point perhaps the is a level of choice from those various perspectives,but I imagine there

is a button labeled run program, and at some point we press that button.
    A harder idea to fit into all this is the probability of moments of opportunity where we can apparently jump levels, or save time.
    A Course in Miracles goes on a bit about this, and says something to the effect that we all are learning the same curriculum, we have no choice

in what we learn, only when we learn it. So in the case of ND E's, there seems to be a I always knew this aspect to any realizations we have.

John

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Forest Denizen (21st August 2019), Frank V (21st August 2019), greybeard (21st August 2019), Nasu (21st August 2019), Rich (23rd August 2019), T Smith (3rd September 2019), wondering (21st August 2019)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Wondering / thank you. these are graet and profound questions. she said all we need do is breath and don't resist. well what is that in real terms? go with the flow? accept all as is? so why lift a finger? why right a so-called wrong? and yet somehow this speaks to me and make sense.

john F to announce an attempted suicide ? fascinating. seems you were in a way station and being held for a moment. bernadette? ever hear of matron or anterell ? tell me more about shasta ?

Aragorn/ many a good analogy . soul, consciousness and spirit Ill go with that.
    but for who's benefit is this all? why is this drill placed upon us? we still march in step, buying into all the worlds illusions and pleasures. why try to be better, if " better" doesn't exist?

too many questions . thanks all

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Cara (21st August 2019), Chester (2nd September 2019), Forest Denizen (21st August 2019), Frank V (21st August 2019), greybeard (21st August 2019), Intranuclear (21st August 2019), johnf (21st August 2019), Rich (23rd August 2019), Sadieblue (21st August 2019), T Smith (3rd September 2019), wondering (21st August 2019)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Wondering / thank you. these are graet and profound questions. she said all we need do is breath and don't resist. well what is that in real terms? go with the flow? accept all as is? so why lift a finger? why right a so-called wrong? and yet somehow this speaks to me and make sense.

john F to announce an attempted suicide ? fascinating. seems you were in a way station and being held for a moment. bernadette? ever hear of matron or anterell ? tell me more about shasta ?

Aragorn/ many a good analogy . soul, consciousness and spirit Ill go with that.
    but for who's benefit is this all? why is this drill placed upon us? we still march in step, buying into all the worlds illusions and pleasures. why try to be better, if " better" doesn't exist?

too many questions . thanks all

I think that ultimately free will is an illusion, however one fellow I like to listen to says that there is a lot of value in playing along with the illusion.
    I like the idea of an optical illusion here, I exist on various levels and each of those levels as a whole acts as a lens, and adds layers of apparent self to the illusion/play/spectacle, the thing is that various parts of our self (including those that seem to be separate) can be triggered into remembering big chunks of truth along the way, and that is where helping slaves escape their owners, pointing out where someone might be using relative scriptures, or teachings as a weapon, and various "righting wrongs" activities come in. In that sense we are like living post its or something.

As far as my "attempted suicide" goes I don't call it that usually that bit was maybe coming from identifying with what this lady was saying. I have tried to describe it as a psycho drama, where parts of me knew that I was going to go into that state, trance or whatever, and let go of the suicidal compulsion, because believe me I was compelled to torture myself with suicidal thoughts at times before the incident, and there was some force behind it. But there seems to be a level of myself that knew what question to ask and had perfect faith that I would be answered, and maybe another aspect that is above the level of "purgatory", and various "heavens" above that. Along the lines of Aragorn's post, it was an interesting bit of multidimensional play acting. After the vision I had it was very much like a switch was thrown in my soul all the way down to my brain that knew that I did not want to do get this result of no feeling with a heavy layer of separateness underneath it, that I couldn't heal for a long long time. After that I put up the instrument of destruction, and walked away rather happy and went off to work, and didn't really think about that till years later.
    Shasta is a long story, a lot happened in a very short time, and I saw a lot of new age stuff that I was curious about ,but realized it wasn't what I wanted.
    I am convinced that there is some multi-dimensional bleed through there, and me and there seems to be a lot of people who decided to live there full time who have serious chronic illnesses. I was told that the indigenous people only went there for things like vision quests, and ceremonies, but didn't live there on a regular basis. I began to wonder years later when I found out similar things were said about Eugene where I still live.

I tried to find matron and anterelle on Dck duck go, to no avail, but I had heard some stories about this woman with a connection to Bernadette before I moved there, and I had an ex-catholic priest show up at work and talk about Marion visions before I finally decided to move to Shasta and see what I might see. Right before the move I bought a book that went over a number of these visions, holograms or whatever they were, I don't recall those two names.

John

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Cara (21st August 2019), Chester (2nd September 2019), Frank V (21st August 2019), greybeard (21st August 2019), Intranuclear (21st August 2019), Rich (23rd August 2019), thepainterdoug (21st August 2019), wondering (21st August 2019)

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

I have posted this before. This thread seems to be a good place to post it once again. This was written years ago by Andy Weir, long before he wrote the Martian and became famous. Just a little food for thought.

You were on your way home when you died.
    It was a car accident. Nothing particularly remarkable, but fatal nonetheless. You left behind a wife and two children. It was a painless death. The EMTs tried their best to save you, but to no avail. Your body was so utterly shattered you were better off, trust me.

And that’s when you met me.
    “What… what happened?” You asked. “Where am I?”
    “You died,” I said, matter-of-factly. No point in mincing words.
    “There was a… a truck and it was skidding…”
    “Yup,” I said.
    “I… I died?”
    “Yup. But don’t feel bad about it. Everyone dies,” I said.

You looked around. There was nothingness. Just you and me. “What is this place?” You asked. “Is this the afterlife?”
    “More or less,” I said.
    “Are you God?” You asked.
    “Yup,” I replied. “I’m God.”

“My kids… my wife,” you said.
    “What about them?”
    “Will they be all right?”
    “That’s what I like to see,” I said. “You just died and your main concern is for your family. That’s good stuff right there.”

You looked at me with fascination. To you, I didn’t look like God. I just looked like some man. Or possibly a woman. Some vague authority figure, maybe. More of a grammar school teacher than the almighty.

“Don’t worry,” I said. “They’ll be fine. Your kids will remember you as perfect in every way. They didn’t have time to grow contempt for you. Your wife will cry on the outside, but will be secretly relieved. To be fair, your marriage was falling apart. If it’s any consolation, she’ll feel very guilty for feeling relieved.”

“Oh,” you said. “So what happens now? Do I go to heaven or hell or something?”
    “Neither,” I said. “You’ll be reincarnated.”
    Ah,” you said. “So the Hindus were right,”
    “All religions are right in their own way,” I said. “Walk with me.”
    You followed along as we strode through the void. “Where are we going?”
    “Nowhere in particular,” I said. “It’s just nice to walk while we talk.”

“So what’s the point, then?” You asked. “When I get reborn, I’ll just be a blank slate, right? A baby. So all my experiences and everything I did in this life won’t matter.”
    “Not so!” I said. “You have within you all the knowledge and experiences of all your past lives. You just don’t remember them right now.”

I stopped walking and took you by the shoulders. “Your soul is more magnificent, beautiful, and gigantic than you can possibly imagine. A human mind can only contain a tiny fraction of what you are. It’s like sticking your finger in a glass of water to see if it’s hot or cold. You put a tiny part of yourself into the vessel, and when you bring it back out, you’ve gained all the experiences it had.
    “You’ve been in a human for the last 48 years, so you haven’t stretched out yet and felt the rest of your immense consciousness. If we hung out here for long enough, you’d start remembering everything. But there’s no point to doing that between each life.”

“How many times have I been reincarnated, then?”
    “Oh lots. Lots and lots. An in to lots of different lives.” I said. “This time around, you’ll be a Chinese peasant girl in 540 AD.”
    “Wait, what?” You stammered. “You’re sending me back in time?”
    “Well, I guess technically. Time, as you know it, only exists in your universe. Things are different where I come from.”

“Where you come from?” You said.
    “Oh sure,” I explained “I come from somewhere. Somewhere else. And there are others like me. I know you’ll want to know what it’s like there, but honestly you wouldn’t understand.”
    “Oh,” you said, a little let down. “But wait. If I get reincarnated to other places in time, I could have interacted with myself at some point.”
    “Sure. Happens all the time. And with both lives only aware of their own lifespan you don’t even know it’s happening.”
    “So what’s the point of it all?”
    “Seriously?” I asked. “Seriously? You’re asking me for the meaning of life? Isn’t that a little stereotypical?”
    “Well it’s a reasonable question,” you persisted.

I looked you in the eye. “The meaning of life, the reason I made this whole universe, is for you to mature.”
    “You mean mankind? You want us to mature?”
    “No, just you. I made this whole universe for you. With each new life you grow and mature and become a larger and greater intellect.”
    “Just me? What about everyone else?”
    “There is no one else,” I said. “In this universe, there’s just you and me.”
    You stared blankly at me. “But all the people on earth…”
    “All you. Different incarnations of you.”

“Wait. I’m everyone!?”
    “Now you’re getting it,” I said, with a congratulatory slap on the back.
    “I’m every human being who ever lived?”
    “Or who will ever live, yes.”
    “I’m Abraham Lincoln?”
    “And you’re John Wilkes Booth, too,” I added.
    “I’m Hitler?” You said, appalled.
    “And you’re the millions he killed.”
    “I’m Jesus?”
    “And you’re everyone who followed him.”
    You fell silent.
    “Every time you victimized someone,” I said, “you were victimizing yourself. Every act of kindness you’ve done, you’ve done to yourself. Every happy and sad moment ever experienced by any human was, or will be, experienced by you.”

You thought for a long time.
    “Why?” You asked me. “Why do all this?”
    “Because someday, you will become like me. Because that’s what you are. You’re one of my kind. You’re my child.”
    “Whoa,” you said, incredulous. “You mean I’m a God?”
    “No. Not yet. You’re a fetus. You’re still growing. Once you’ve lived every human life throughout all time, you will have grown enough to be born.”
    “So the whole universe,” you said, “it’s just…”
    “An egg.” I answered. “Now it’s time for you to move on to your next life.”

And I sent you on your way

Source; Andy Weir
    The Egg

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

amor (22nd August 2019), Chester (2nd September 2019), Frank V (21st August 2019), greybeard (21st August 2019), Intranuclear (21st August 2019), Jackson (21st August 2019), johnf (21st August 2019), modini (22nd August 2019), Orph (21st August 2019), Oxygen (21st August 2019), Rosemarie (22nd August 2019), Sadieblue (21st August 2019), syrwong (22nd August 2019), T Smith (3rd September 2019), thepainterdoug (21st August 2019), wondering (21st August 2019), XelNaga (21st August 2019)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

"Source; Andy Weir The Egg" I read your whole post there,rgray, and I couldn't shake the feeling that I was reading something by Richard Bach.
    That passage there is a very non intellectual way to splain it.

John

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Frank V (21st August 2019), greybeard (21st August 2019), wondering (21st August 2019)

25. Link to Post #14
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 times in 711 posts

Her experience agrees with the numerous stories of NDE and reincarnation i have heard, actually her realizations are all described elsewhere. All these stories form a remarkably consistent whole, which is a system of philosophy that I think is truth, is timeless. Understanding this philosophy is very beneficial to the development of the soul.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

amor (22nd August 2019), Chester (2nd September 2019), Frank V (21st August 2019), greybeard (21st August 2019), johnf (21st August 2019), Peter UK (22nd August 2019), T Smith (3rd September 2019), thepainterdoug (21st August 2019), Wind (22nd August 2019), wondering (21st August 2019)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

john f / metatron https://www.shiftfrequency.com/james...-mount-shasta/

SYRWONG/ YES TRUE, i have listened to many. but the breath and don't resist comment , that there is nothing to fix, nothing to strive for no good or bad, right and wrong , does challenge ones thoughts

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (11th September 2019), Frank V (21st August 2019), johnf (21st August 2019), onevoice (21st August 2019), syrwong (21st August 2019), T Smith (3rd September 2019)

29. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[...]

[...]

but the breath and don't resist comment , that there is nothing to fix, nothing to strive for no good or bad, right and wrong , does challenge ones thoughts
    It does indeed challenge one's thoughts, and for that matter, in a dangerous way too. On the one hand, there is the perspective that nothing really matters and that it's all okay, regardless of what happens. And that's a cynically comforting thought for those who are lazy and complacent.

On the other hand, however, that is merely the perspective of the Prime Creator, which is a pure consciousness field, without a soul of its own, and thus, without a personality, without likes and dislikes, without any judgment, and without any intentions other than the (perhaps selfish) desire to understand itself and give meaning to all of the information it is comprised of ─ that which in quantum mechanics is called "the collapse of the wave-function".

But should we accept that? No, we shouldn't. After all, that's why we are us and not it. It is our journey here, our battle, which helps the Prime Creator give meaning to everything ─ it is the very reason why we exist in the first place ─ but because we are as we are, with personalities, with a sense of responsibility, that we also have to strive for what we ourselves believe in. When you stop doing that, that's when you lose your soul.

Just because the Prime Creator is a loveless entity doesn't have to mean that we have to become loveless entities. Our existence here has meaning, even to us. And that is what matters. No sitting back and singing "Nothing Else Matters".

We are co-creators, because collectively, we determine the future for ourselves and our peers, and we ourselves do understand responsibility, and love, and compassion, and hope. The very fact that we do understand and feel those things is what makes it our duty to try and aim for the best we can be and do. And that's what it means, "to have a soul".

Too many people are seeking enlightenment. This is wrong. Enlightenment cannot be found. Instead, enlightenment finds you. And you are who you are, and you feel how you feel, and you believe in what you believe.

So be who you are, feel how you feel, and fight for what you believe in. Even if you fail, you will still have tried. And that, my friend, is what makes you a hero.

P.S.: There are of course other players in the game. It's not just us down here on Earth (or on another planet) and the Prime Creator.

As one William S. wrote ─ or was it really Sir Francis Bacon? "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)
    It is hard to put something like that into words, and in doing so, most people who've been trying to convey the message that "all is one" have all more or less failed to bring the actual message across ─ either because of their own inability to grok the experience they've had, or because the linear nature of language makes it too inadequate to convey multidimensional mental concepts.

Not that I wish to portray myself as some guru, but I've always been different from other people in my understanding of things, and in how I feel the connection between all things that be. So here's how it really works...

Yes, everything that exists is all one, but you yourself ─ the person you see in the mirror ─ is not that other person who has just committed an atrocious crime in downtown New York City, or that person who is dying of famine in some backwater village in Congo that was raided by rebels (or government troops). You are not Jeffrey Epstein. You are not Donald Trump. You are not Bill Clinton. You are not Bill Gates. You are not Elon Musk. You are not the late Mahatma Gandhi. You are not the late Nelson Mandela.

There are three aspects about your being, and all three are commonly misunderstood.

The first aspect is your soul. Your soul is not a being in and of itself, but rather the blueprint for the person you are. It starts off as a "program", with a set of built-in polarities ─ inclinations toward certain things, aversion toward other things. It then gathers more information as you progress through life, or in the event of reincarnation ─ which I personally believe to be a voluntary choice, rather than a rule ─ as you progress through your many lives. But the soul itself is not alive. It is merely information, and because of that, it is actually a filter for consciousness, like a colored lens that you look though.

The second aspect is your consciousness. Many people equate this to the soul, but this is wrong too. Your consciousness is life ─ it is that which animates all things and makes them be what they were meant to be, just like the electrons coming out of the wall power socket are passing through your refrigerator and make it be a refrigerator, and then they pass through your ceiling light, and they make it be a ceiling light, and so on. Without those electrons, the objects mentioned here are only dead weight. They are meaningless. A refrigerator that isn't working isn't a refrigerator anymore. A light that isn't working isn't a light.

However, like those electrons that pass through all of your electrical appliances, consciousness is a field. See, you don't actually have consciousness, but instead, consciousness has you. You, and I, and everyone else, we are all merely figments of the imagination of this one consciousness field that animates each and every one of us, and, by looking through our soul as if it were a lens ─ here's that word again ─ it gives us that first-person perspective that allows us to say "This is me. This is who I am. I am the Self, and you are the Other."

And it is the third aspect ─ that which I personally like calling the spirit ─ which is the being that you are, the first-person perspective to yourself and the second- or third-person perspective in the eyes of someone else ─ or otherwise put, the individual, the soul that was animated by the consciousness field.

Now, there are two metaphors that I personally like using for explaining this to people. The first metaphor is that you should picture the consciousness field ─ which, by the way, is the Prime Creator, but I'll get back to that a little farther down ─ as a little boy, sitting on the carpet, surrounded by toy soldiers, and toy airplanes, and toy tanks, and toy buildings. And the little boy is re-enacting World War II.

On his left side, there are the Allied Forces ─ the British, the Americans, the Canadians, and so on. On his right side, there are the Axis Forces ─ the Nazis, the Italians and the Japanese. So the boy picks up a British Spitfire in his left hand and a German Messerschmitt in his right hand, and they have a dogfight in the air. The Spitfire shoots down the Messerschmitt. From very close up, it looks real enough, but when you look at the whole picture, you see that it's just the boy playing with his toys. It is he who is animating the Spitfire, and it is also he who is animating the Messerschmitt.

So it is with the Prime Creator. It is animating all of us, but it is the fact that this consciousness has to pass through our souls in order to make us "be alive" which gives us the feeling of being an individual. And that brings me to the second metaphor.

The second metaphor is that we are all characters in a novel. We ourselves don't know what's on the next page, but the author of the novel knows, because the novel has already been written. And because we don't know what's on the next page, we also cannot foresee all of the consequences of our own actions, which gives us a false sense of freedom, and at the same time also a sense of responsibility.

At the grander scale, however, for the Prime Creator, there is no right and no wrong. It has no personality, and therefore it also doesn't have any likes or dislikes. It is consciousness in its purest form, and it is constantly creating, in the sense that everything that happens is a manifestation of the first of all Yin/Yang dualities, namely the distinction between order and chaos, or otherwise put, between understanding and not understanding.

The Prime Creator is the conscious part of an infinite quantum singularity that resides in a superstate, and all of Creation is in fact only an attempt of the Prime Creator to collapse the wave-function and give meaning to every bit of information that it is comprised of. You cannot understand what light is unless there is dark. You cannot understand what "good" is, unless there is "evil". And to us, "evil" is undesirable, but to the Prime Creator, it is merely an abstract quantifier, and neither "good" nor "evil" have any more signficance than "white" and "black" as the colors of the pieces on a chessboard.

So, yes, we are all one, and we are all animated by the same consciousness, and this consciousness has planned everything in advance ─ although that's somewhat of an unfortunate description, because at the level of the Prime Creator, time does not exist and everything is all happening at the same time; it is only the focus of attention that is shifting from one point to the next.

But this is the Prime Creator's consciousness. We are all individuals in our experience here on Earth, and as such, our value system and our emotions are all determined by that one filtering lens ─ that blueprint that makes us all unique, i.e. the soul.

You're welcome. I have to do it all the time over in our neck of the woods, and so when I saw your YouTube link, I just couldn't help myself. Force of habit.

-------------------------------------------------

Quote Posted by johnf (here)
    Yes, that which you believe to be true ─ even if it is the result of subliminal indoctrination ─ becomes the reality that you yourself create.
    Dear Aragorn,

I really like your explanations and metaphors. Some similar things I've heard before, some I haven't, but I must say that it was one really interesting and thought provoking post. Great job, good sir

If you do not mind me asking, where did you get all of this from?

Or is it your personal knowing?

Thanks in advance..

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Frank V (21st August 2019), T Smith (3rd September 2019), thepainterdoug (21st August 2019)

32. Link to Post #18
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

I think people get this information when they are ready to hear it.
    Science has proved that the mind does not relay things as they are but instead trys to make sense of things even before you get the filtered information.
    One example given.
    In an audio experiment--Parts os a song were removed but when the person hear the ffamiliar song the brain filled in the missing parts--the difference was not noted--heard.

So in the video--lack of free will was implied--
    timeless experience
    the soul is perfect
    No need to improve in any way.
    You are eternal
    The body is born but you never were--eternal is without beginning or end.
    Awareness is unaffected.

Basically it could be said that we are here just to experience--without being effected in any way.
    We are the witness consciousness.

These are things that mystics have been testifying to for thousands of years.

Most people are not drawn to non duality.
    They get pulled into the play of consciousness rather that being the witness.
    This is also spoken of in the video--she saw things as happening to her--sometimes in victim mode.
    After the NDE she saw thins as they really are.

Science is now proving what the mind cant accept---we live in a seamless reality.
    The energy of consciousness is everywhere--no gaps.

I was at the eye clinic today and was amazed to see in an official publication about the mind--the advantage of awareness and staying in the only moment there is--the Now and how people dont see- experience things the same because of mind "set" the information is filtered to suit--it has to make sense to the individual.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (11th September 2019), Frank V (21st August 2019), Franny (22nd August 2019), petra (22nd August 2019), T Smith (3rd September 2019), thepainterdoug (21st August 2019), Wind (22nd August 2019)

34. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)
    Dear Aragorn,

I really like your explanations and metaphors. Some similar things I've heard before, some I haven't, but I must say that it was one really interesting and thought provoking post. Great job, good sir

If you do not mind me asking, where did you get all of this from?

Or is it your personal knowing?

Thanks in advance..
    Well, parts of it are constructed from knowledge I have gathered through external sources ─ e.g. quantum physics ─ but the rest is pretty much based upon self-knowledge and analysis of my own being.

As I said, I have always been different from other people in how I have always felt this "oneness" of everything, all throughout my life.

There is a backstory to this ─ a reason as to why I am different, and this has been confirmed by several unrelated psychics ─ but I'd rather not get into that here and now. In fact, I don't even like talking about it anymore, because I have been met with ridicule, even here within this alternative community, and certainly out there in the mainstream world.

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

ARAGORN SAID/ Just because the Prime Creator is a loveless entity doesn't have to mean that we have to become loveless entities. Our existence here has meaning, even to us. And that is what matters. No sitting back and singing "Nothing Else Matters".

To call anyone "Loveless" we first need a clear definition of Love? how would you define love?

also, I don't think I could ever live a non caring uninvolved life. I too believe our existence has meaning. And I go about my life boots on the ground with that in mind. Every now and then I ride a sweet spot of "trying without trying" . Its a nuance, but something very real . I think it echoes to some degree Kellys video description of "breath and don't resist".

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Forest Denizen (21st August 2019), Frank V (21st August 2019), Peter UK (22nd August 2019), Wind (22nd August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast