1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: An Amazing Suicide NDE, I seem to need to keep watching

The energy that we are of is Love.
    Nasargadatta said that he fluctuates between love and emptiness.
    The enlightened also called Godmen in India radiate love.
    Ten minutes listening to any talk by Mooji and you will see it.
    The lady in the video has love in her eyes.

Could be said we are at the movies--enjoy the story of me and the interactions with seeming other but know that you are so much more than current assumed identity.

Im not claiming to know but ive watched hundreds of videos read countless books of those that certainly seem to be enlightened.

Those that have had NDE's certainly found that they became more loving in this life, which is temporary.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Frank V (21st August 2019), johnf (21st August 2019), Peter UK (22nd August 2019), petra (22nd August 2019), Rich (21st August 2019), T Smith (3rd September 2019), thepainterdoug (21st August 2019), Wind (22nd August 2019), wondering (23rd August 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,237 times in 3,167 posts

Thanks Chris. Im on board with all you share. I asked what Love is, not because I don't know what I know of its meaning, but because I was curious of the posters definition. If we call someone Love less it implies we are sure of what love is. I'm not so sure people know or at least agree .

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Frank V (21st August 2019), greybeard (21st August 2019), johnf (21st August 2019), onevoice (21st August 2019), Peter UK (22nd August 2019), petra (22nd August 2019), Rich (21st August 2019), T Smith (3rd September 2019), Wind (22nd August 2019), wondering (23rd August 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Thanks Chris. Im on board with all you share. I asked what Love is, not because I don't know what I know of its meaning, but because I was curious of the posters definition. If we call someone Love less it implies we are sure of what love is. I'm not so sure people know or at least agree .
    Well, perhaps the clue is in the premise you make, Doug. You literally wrote "to call someone loveless". The Prime Creator is not a "someone". It is pure consciousness, and it doesn't have any emotions. There is only thought, and the thought is us (and everything else in existence).

Now, you could argue that it must know love because we are its thoughts, and we ourselves know love. Well, there's the clue. It is through us that the Prime Creator is learning what love is ─ as well as what hate is, what envy is, what compassion is, and so on with every other emotional state. We, the little beings all across Creation, are what give meaning to Creation, and thus, to everything the Prime Creator is made up of. Because without Creation, all the Prime Creator is, is an infinite field of undefined and therefore meaningless information ─ nothing but white noise.

Again, here's that multidimensional thing going on again. We are like the apples on a tree, and the tree is the Prime Creator. As such, we are distinct ─ some apples are greener, other are redder, some are bigger, other are smaller, and so on ─ while at the same time we are not, because an apple is only part of the tree's reproductive system, and thus, the apple is itself a part of the tree.

As for what love is, that is difficult to define in unambiguous wording. Love is a state of being, in which you emanate a cherishing and nourishing vibration unto something other than yourself, thereby paying full respect to the sovereignty of this entity that is distinct from you, and without expecting anything in return.

Wanting to be with someone is not love, although it can be a side-effect of love.

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

I asked what Love is, not because I don't know what I know of its meaning, but because I was curious of the posters definition. If we call someone Love less it implies we are sure of what love is. I'm not so sure people know or at least agree .
    I kinda suspect that being ignorant is a prerequisite for being human, if we fully knew our Real/High Self I don't think this illusion would be possible, at least
    from what I experienced and heard from others, a human can only feel a tiny amount of the love we really are.
    It is a joke to think that time can come to circumvent eternity. ~ACIM

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Frank V (22nd August 2019), johnf (21st August 2019), Peter UK (21st August 2019), petra (22nd August 2019), thepainterdoug (21st August 2019), Wind (22nd August 2019), wondering (21st August 2019)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

My experience in the spirit world had a lot of christian symbolism...lamb, sheep, stable, the 3 kings, carrying of the cross (that was the physical counter part, in the spirit these things don't exist) but I'm not a christian or ever was one so it was not something I expected at all.
    It is a joke to think that time can come to circumvent eternity. ~ACIM

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Frank V (22nd August 2019), johnf (21st August 2019), thepainterdoug (21st August 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2019), Wind (22nd August 2019), wondering (21st August 2019)

10. Link to Post #26
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,658 times in 4,334 posts

For me, the idea that our lives are all mapped out , is hard for me to encompass. that be you in prison, a murdered, under the worst pain and hardship or enjoying the easiest run of life, there is no right or wrong, no good or bad.no evil doer, not person to be judged. We are all just playing out a set part, no different that a phonograph needle playing the groove of the song we were given. this is her experience, and I do believe she is sincere and true. If true, there is no battle to be fought , no protest to be had, no resistance , no righteousness , no mission to accomplish . this is rather profound as well as disturbing
    We're not quite automatons like that Doug, so I wouldn't worry. Our lives are mapped out, and by us ourselves before we incarnate. It's no different than how we map out our day. We have a plan, a path. A destination we want to reach, a goal we want to attain, an error we want to correct. With all the baggage that we carry on our shoulders we go forth and set about our task the best that we can, slipping and tripping, or getting distracted along the way, sometimes getting hopelessly lost. Our hearts carry the map, if only we would listen and read it more often. Of course we don't have to follow it if we don't want to. We're not limited to one try, one life. We have choice, free will, and that's what makes us unique.

But there is purpose to life, and there are things to accomplish. This is evidenced by the fact that we are all here
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Frank V (22nd August 2019), johnf (21st August 2019), Peter UK (22nd August 2019), Rich (21st August 2019), syrwong (22nd August 2019), T Smith (3rd September 2019), thepainterdoug (21st August 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2019), Wind (22nd August 2019), wondering (21st August 2019)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Aragorn said/
    As for what love is, that is difficult to define in unambiguous wording. Love is a state of being, in which you emanate a cherishing and nourishing vibration unto something other than yourself, thereby paying full respect to the sovereignty of this entity that is distinct from you, and without expecting anything in return.

Perfect my friend!!!

and thanks Star Mariner for your clarification . Rich most people who had an NDE say the love is beyond anything we can grasp here.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Frank V (22nd August 2019), johnf (21st August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st August 2019), Ratszinger (21st August 2019), Rich (22nd August 2019), T Smith (3rd September 2019), wondering (23rd August 2019)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,304 times in 1,401 posts

For me, the idea that our lives are all mapped out , is hard for me to encompass. that be you in prison, a murdered, under the worst pain and hardship or enjoying the easiest run of life, there is no right or wrong, no good or bad.no evil doer, not person to be judged. We are all just playing out a set part, no different that a phonograph needle playing the groove of the song we were given. this is her experience, and I do believe she is sincere and true. If true, there is no battle to be fought , no protest to be had, no resistance , no righteousness , no mission to accomplish . this is rather profound as well as disturbing

and Aragorn, many thanks for embedding the vid
    When I was very young my grandfather died. I didn't know it at the time but he was actually my'step-grandfather' and one Christmas he came to the house which was unusual although he lived just two houses down the street, he announced as he came in that he had silver dollars for the grand-kids for Christmas! Well, I didn't get one! So I naturally assumed that meant he didn't like me very much. I didn't know my dad was my step dad so to me it was easy to see he just didn't like me for some reason.
    Anyway, I grew up with this idea of him and when he died and as the emergency crew were carrying him out on the stretcher with a sheet over him my mom said to me, "You never got to say goodbye to your grandfather!", like that and I replied, 'Well mom, I don't think he really ever liked me that much anyways' or something along that lines and thought nothing more of it. That is until he came to my bedside that night and took me from my body. God I've seen that stone building she saw. I've seen that same pink and I've thought to myself that my grandfather did something to me that night when he came by me when still young and took me out. We walked around the block and I couldn't tell you what we talked about now but we did and it was profound because I awoke with this admiration, knowing of the man I'd never seen and was now close to him.

After this night I've left my body so often in my sleep that when I began smoking pot originally after simply refusing for years to even try it it was only because the person presenting it to me to try was offering it for relief to my night terror trips as a youth. He said that if you smoke pot a lot you don't remember your dreams so guess what I started doing?

Each time I'd straighten up I'd drift out in my sleep remembering again and then even smoking it began still being remembered just not as well. I too was left with same distinct feeling that my life was mapped out and that the people in it were long time associates and family like friends of like minded wants for experience. I know my soul family and all about what I was told were get this, "Soul Contracts" we establish and my experience need not be limited to just my light, my awareness. Any physical experience you want to hop into to experience is open to us even birds, smaller critters, wolves, and more. We just don't remember our own abilities. That is what I've been told.

Like this we're dominoes all standing on end free and above thought we 'fall' into this existence purposefully and the fall metaphorically begins with the first intent and from that first movement or action into the experience the entire experience is then locked into place start to finish. The way you start determines then and there the way it ends. Picture a bunch of dominoes all standing on end on this stone crystal city resonant platform. Those are us lets say for argument sake. One begins to fade off and as it falls metaphorically speaking it's your life experience which you get to experience every tick of as you fall into the experience deeper and deeper until you land because of this illusion of time. The way you were going to land and end and die was determined from the very first intent the same way it was determined how the domino would land end and finally stop before the experience of the fall was over. You basically know all this ahead of the experience.

We ride the fall of life as we go deeper into the experience which we picked and mapped. It is much more than this though which I did write about but it's so difficult to read I hesitate to show it.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

cascadian (21st August 2019), Chester (2nd September 2019), ClearWater (22nd August 2019), Frank V (22nd August 2019), johnf (21st August 2019), Karila (21st August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2019), Michi (22nd August 2019), Orph (22nd August 2019), Rich (22nd August 2019), T Smith (3rd September 2019), wondering (21st August 2019)

16. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Rich (here)
    I asked what Love is, not because I don't know what I know of its meaning, but because I was curious of the posters definition. If we call someone Love less it implies we are sure of what love is. I'm not so sure people know or at least agree .
    from what I experienced and heard from others, a human can only feel a tiny amount of the love we really are.
    Couldn't agree more.

If we were to experience anywhere near what is even remotely available we would end up either weeping uncontrollably or spontaneously combusting. These kind of experiences can only momentarily be glimpsed as has been attested by the mystics through the ages.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Frank V (22nd August 2019), johnf (21st August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2019), Ratszinger (21st August 2019), Rich (22nd August 2019), T Smith (3rd September 2019), thepainterdoug (22nd August 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2019), Wind (22nd August 2019), wondering (21st August 2019)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,304 times in 1,401 posts

I found what I had written down when still fresh in memory. Small paste. For what it's worth I mean.

Many of us have worked out arrangements with various other light beings of conscious awareness and these arrangements are all about energies which we have equal interest in obtaining.. These others we contract with, are much like us in desire and goals and therefore team together as friends, mates, chums, whatever but both protecting their investment in this contract.

This investment is of course, the vessel, and as part of the arrangement the guides act just that way by guiding each other during the life experiences so that experiences wanted or needed were achieved. These contracts can be with one or many various aware beings of any number of appearances and desires. We know them by our families and friends, and those we have reincarnated with repeatedly! Yes this includes even our pets!

It may mean some discomfort on occasion, that you hurt yourself, fall on your face, do bad habits, or abuses to yourself while experiencing here. Oh and then as always after we do these stupid things we wonder why we did it. The ego does not always accept or realize that some experiences were simply mapped in and are bound to happen. There are even times when these other beings we contract with, occupy or take over the vessel for various reasons to be sure something occurs.

While true, many times it is also those involved in your life that guide and direct choices, events and people that come into your life at certain times, or habits or, routines that come and go, its all in aiding you to get the experience you wanted while at the same time they gain what they benefit as well. Sometimes you need to fall on your face or be made to in order for some things to happen, or for some people to be met and so on along your path! These arrangements are made by that light being which is the 'real you'. And those walking with you sharing in this vessel experience insure that takes place!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), ClearWater (22nd August 2019), Frank V (22nd August 2019), johnf (22nd August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2019), T Smith (3rd September 2019), thepainterdoug (22nd August 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2019), wondering (22nd August 2019)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Ratazinger/ the story of you grandfather, and the analogy of dominos was fantastic. All this, all the comments here from everyone all contribute to this realization in myself as well as others as to our purpose here. Its all incredible and I think it rang a bell in me with Kellys video because it was time to do so.

Again, its not the crossing over or the white light etc of so many NDE,S I have listened to , its the idea that it was all decided, all mapped out by all us of us prior to our arrival. and there is no good or bad right or wrong. those are our labels our learned judgements. To proceed in a life knowing this, has to look different. A sort of trying without trying as I called it earlier.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Frank V (22nd August 2019), johnf (22nd August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2019), Ratszinger (22nd August 2019), T Smith (3rd September 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2019), wondering (22nd August 2019)

22. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)
    It is hard to put something like that into words, and in doing so, most people who've been trying to convey the message that "all is one" have all more or less failed to bring the actual message across ─ either because of their own inability to grok the experience they've had, or because the linear nature of language makes it too inadequate to convey multidimensional mental concepts.
    In examples such as the above words are woefully inadequate, they can only ever point towards such things and never become the descriptor thereof.

So it is with the Prime Creator. It is animating all of us, but it is the fact that this consciousness has to pass through our souls in order to make us "be alive" which gives us the feeling of being an individual.
    'be alive' are key words here.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 22nd August 2019 at 05:12.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Frank V (22nd August 2019), johnf (22nd August 2019), thepainterdoug (22nd August 2019), wondering (22nd August 2019)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Is it possible we are being fed through a gigantic akasic (?) record so that WE, if there is a WE, all come out with the same knowledge? I recently viewed the photo of the most beautiful exotic kitten. Its eyes looked into your soul and I could see an eternity of love and being behind those eyes. If all of this experience does not grow love most intense and most sacred, what use is it?

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Frank V (22nd August 2019), johnf (22nd August 2019), Peter UK (22nd August 2019), petra (22nd August 2019), T Smith (3rd September 2019), thepainterdoug (22nd August 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2019), wondering (22nd August 2019)

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    I recently viewed the photo of the most beautiful exotic kitten. Its eyes looked into your soul and I could see an eternity of love and being behind those eyes. If all of this experience does not grow love most intense and most sacred, what use is it?
    To see a world in a grain of sand.
    And a heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand.
    And eternity in an hour.

William Blake 1757–1827

Last edited by Peter UK; 22nd August 2019 at 05:55.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Frank V (22nd August 2019), johnf (22nd August 2019), petra (22nd August 2019), Rich (22nd August 2019), T Smith (3rd September 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2019), wondering (22nd August 2019)

28. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,482 times in 1,331 posts

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    I recently viewed the photo of the most beautiful exotic kitten. Its eyes looked into your soul and I could see an eternity of love and being behind those eyes. If all of this experience does not grow love most intense and most sacred, what use is it?
    “To see a world in a grain of sand.
    And a heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand.
    And eternity in an hour'.

William Blake 1757 – 1827

Well, with that lovely quote, I have to share this:

*I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Frank V (22nd August 2019), johnf (22nd August 2019), Kryztian (22nd August 2019), Peter UK (22nd August 2019), T Smith (3rd September 2019), thepainterdoug (22nd August 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2019), wondering (23rd August 2019)

30. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 442 posts

The first aspect is your soul. Your soul is not a being in and of itself, but rather the blueprint for the person you are. It starts off as a "program", with a set of built-in polarities ─ inclinations toward certain things, aversion toward other things. It then gathers more information as you progress through life, or in the event of reincarnation ─ which I personally believe to be a voluntary choice, rather than a rule ─ as you progress through your many lives. But the soul itself is not alive. It is merely information, and because of that, it is actually a filter for consciousness, like a colored lens that you look though.
    Aragorn, I'm not sure how many of us would agree that "the soul itself is not alive" when many of us possibly feel that the word "soul" refers to the part of us that is closest to the Creator, Source, God.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Frank V (22nd August 2019), johnf (22nd August 2019), Peter UK (22nd August 2019), petra (22nd August 2019), T Smith (3rd September 2019), thepainterdoug (22nd August 2019), wondering (22nd August 2019)

32. Link to Post #37
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

In line with the very last part of video 5
    There is only one soul.
    All the "others" she saw were herself.
    That really is impossible for the mind to take in.
    Advaita says "One without a second" nothing can be stated clearer than that.
    Is it true--I dont know from my own experience but non-duality sages all say that.
    Eckhart Tolle said "There was never anyone there to harm you"
    The Self can not be harmed.
    The body can be.
    The video is full of this information.
    I had to hear this kind of information over and over from different "teachers" before I could begin to get a hold of it intellectually and thats far short of what is pointed to by those with direct experience--like the woman in the video and this thread points to

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post456904.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Frank V (22nd August 2019), johnf (22nd August 2019), Peter UK (22nd August 2019), petra (22nd August 2019), Rich (22nd August 2019), T Smith (3rd September 2019), Wind (22nd August 2019), wondering (22nd August 2019)

34. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    The first aspect is your soul. Your soul is not a being in and of itself, but rather the blueprint for the person you are. It starts off as a "program", with a set of built-in polarities ─ inclinations toward certain things, aversion toward other things. It then gathers more information as you progress through life, or in the event of reincarnation ─ which I personally believe to be a voluntary choice, rather than a rule ─ as you progress through your many lives. But the soul itself is not alive. It is merely information, and because of that, it is actually a filter for consciousness, like a colored lens that you look though.
    Aragorn, I'm not sure how many of us would agree that "the soul itself is not alive" when many of us possibly feel that the word "soul" refers to the part of us that is closest to the Creator, Source, God.
    It's just a matter of semantics, Andre. I'm trying to use a vernacular that could be understood in order to explain a concept that is generally misunderstood, or that is all too often gratuitously touted without comprehension.

Words are only words, after all, and they will always fail to bring such a point across.

35. Link to Post #39
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    She is saying what the enlightened say---"There is only you"
    Looking into an others eyes you see yourself--is what she said.
    Chris
    Thanks Chris, I won't try to watch videos at work so I really appreciate that little snip! Bookmarking for a later date...

I can relate to the that feeling of looking into another's eyes and seeing myself looking back at me. I've considered suicide before too, and what I think kept me from killing myself was my own thoughts reassuring me.

"Don't think nobody loves you, Silly" really hit me in the heart, and it seems as if I told myself exactly what I needed to hear.

Is it possible we are being fed through a gigantic akasic (?) record so that WE, if there is a WE, all come out with the same knowledge?
    Interesting, and familiar sounding too...
    That sounds like a pretty good plan, if we can avoid "Same Person Problem" ;-)

Too many people are seeking enlightenment. This is wrong. Enlightenment cannot be found. Instead, enlightenment finds you. And you are who you are, and you feel how you feel, and you believe in what you believe.
    I could not agree more with this!!!

To illustrate, when I was much younger I recall thinking that I don't expect to understand some things, especially very complicated things. Now, as I grow older, my mind seems to me "understanding things by itself", and it almost feels like some kind of cosmic joke.

I hate to bring God into this but the way I see it is, we'll understand when God lets us understand - and not before.
    Last edited by petra; 22nd August 2019 at 12:22.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Chester (2nd September 2019), Frank V (22nd August 2019), johnf (22nd August 2019), Rich (22nd August 2019), wondering (23rd August 2019)

37. Link to Post #40
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Words and definitions... concepts... reference systems...

Here is the quintessential extract of the very old Gypsy oral tradition as distilled over many generations of observations of what life consists of:
    “The figure 3 and its geometrical transcription – the triangle -- means “Life.” Numerous jewelries are constructed around that number. According to Tzigans, Man as a whole is constituted of a body which rots, a spirit which persists and an immaterial body as an interface between these two.” (Pierre Derlon; Traditions Occultes des Gitans)
    ... the "Spirit - Mind - Body" thing.

From my perspective, a "body" is also following a blue print for its development, always the same, across millions of years, without one iota of a change and which some call the "Genetic Entity".

The interface is variously known as "mind," "soul," "emotional body," etc... it is the one that's "controlled," hypnotized, manipulated, etc... and influences both body and spirit via its "programs."

As for "spirit", that's the enigma... that's YOU!

Last edited by Hervé; 22nd August 2019 at 12:56.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Cara (22nd August 2019), Chester (2nd September 2019), ClearWater (22nd August 2019), Frank V (22nd August 2019), Franny (22nd August 2019), johnf (22nd August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2019), Michi (22nd August 2019), onevoice (23rd August 2019), petra (22nd August 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd August 2019), wondering (23rd August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast