+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Offering healing to those in pain (physical or emotional)

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member randyward85's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Offering healing to those in pain (physical or emotional)

Hello everyone, I hope all is well. I am what you would call a gifted healer, and I have been healing pain as well as many other things for people over Facebook for over 2 years now with my own technique that I have developed and refined over that time. I am able to send remote, or distance healing to people via a photograph of the person being healed, and knowing information on the location and nature of the problem being healed. I focus most of my time healing pain for people, and do it regularly for free for people in a few Facebook groups. I would like to offer a healing to anyone who is struggling with pain (physical or emotional). If you are in physical or emotional pain and would like relief, I can help you with what I said above, a picture of only the person getting the healing so I can spiritually connect and merge with you, and details on the location and nature of the pain. You can reply to this post with the information required, or message me with these things. I will help anyone asking free of charge, as it really takes no effort on my part to do it, and only takes 2-3 minutes for me to complete.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to randyward85 For This Post:

bennycog (23rd August 2019), DeeMetrios (26th August 2019), EFO (22nd August 2019), Ioneo (21st August 2019), Orph (22nd August 2019), Rich (22nd August 2019), RogueEllis (22nd August 2019), samildamach (21st August 2019), toppy (22nd August 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd August 2019), wondering (21st August 2019), yelik (22nd August 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,671 times in 266 posts

Default Re: Offering healing to those in pain (physical or emotional)

Oh how I desperately want this but am even less inclined to reveal my identity. Can we just talk instead? /useless post

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogueEllis For This Post:

Sadieblue (22nd August 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd August 2019), wondering (22nd August 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Last week on Project Avalon, there was a parent asking for prayers for a daughter(?) who was in the last stages of breast cancer. You can probably help her.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Stephanie (20th September 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd August 2019), wondering (22nd August 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RogueEllis (here)
    Oh how I desperately want this but am even less inclined to reveal my identity. Can we just talk instead? /useless post
    The only things I need to know is her first and last names so that I can invite you into the healing session, I say a prayer and make a metaphysical connection to you through a photograph of you alone, which is 100%$ necessary in order for you to receive any help at all from me. My whole body feels what is not working or causing pain in your body. I become you and take on your health issues in my own body. I am an ascended master, and I have an army of archangels and angels to do things for me immediately when I ask them. I am a very powerful healer, and my life's experiences and the countless psychic readings I've had over a period of like 8 years have told me that I am the Son of God for this new aquarius age we are going into. I have had this confirmed to me by the readings, as well as a past life regression who took me directly to Jesus Christ, and we conversed for a while. I have been accepted into the direct family of God, and with the sheer power of my intent/will, I can change physical matter with pure thoughts. I have a detailed technique that I have been experimenting with for over 2 years and I have learned so much with experimenting new ideas that I get inspiration about that come out of the blue and help me a lot. IF you don/t feel comfortable telling me your name, the location of the pain, and the cause of the pain with a picture of only you in it I am unable to help you sorry
    Last edited by randyward85; 22nd August 2019 at 19:10.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to randyward85 For This Post:

DeeMetrios (26th August 2019), RogueEllis (22nd August 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

HEllo there, now first off I can't guarantee that I can do a whole lot against last stage breast cancer. I will do everthing I can to help her if you can tell me her name, and provide a photograph of only her in it so that I can make my spiritual connection to her and merge with her, I become her and feel damage and pain in my own body where she has it. I then use my intent, prayer, and offer gratitude for the healing that is about to happen.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to randyward85 For This Post:

Rich (22nd August 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by randyward85 (here)
    Hello everyone, I hope all is well. I am what you would call a gifted healer, and I have been healing pain as well as many other things for people over Facebook for over 2 years now with my own technique that I have developed and refined over that time. I am able to send remote, or distance healing to people via a photograph of the person being healed, and knowing information on the location and nature of the problem being healed. I focus most of my time healing pain for people, and do it regularly for free for people in a few Facebook groups. I would like to offer a healing to anyone who is struggling with pain (physical or emotional). If you are in physical or emotional pain and would like relief, I can help you with what I said above, a picture of only the person getting the healing so I can spiritually connect and merge with you, and details on the location and nature of the pain. You can reply to this post with the information required, or message me with these things. I will help anyone asking free of charge, as it really takes no effort on my part to do it, and only takes 2-3 minutes for me to complete.
    Hello Randy If I put details on a reply to you isn't this viewed by all on the forum?
    Regards Robert Q.

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

You can send private messages by left clicking on name and then select "private message"
    It is a joke to think that time can come to circumvent eternity. ~ACIM

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Anyone know how to send a photo in a private message

14. Link to Post #9
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    Anyone know how to send a photo in a private message
    Unfortunately, the option to manage attachments is not available for PMs.

The work around is to upload the picture to some image hosting site and then post the link to the picture in the PM. Or send the picture as an attachment to an e-mail.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Billy (30th August 2019), Cara (23rd August 2019), Earth Angel (22nd August 2019)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

1. Upload the image to the internet or Avalon 2. Copy the image link. 3. Go to the message you are writing, click insert image (the picture button)
    4. paste the link of the image. 5. Press "ok"
    It is a joke to think that time can come to circumvent eternity. ~ACIM

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Earth Angel (22nd August 2019)

18. Link to Post #11
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Quote Posted by randyward85 (here)
    I am an ascended master, and I have an army of archangels and angels to do things for me immediately when I ask them. I am a very powerful healer, and my life's experiences and the countless psychic readings I've had over a period of like 8 years have told me that I am the Son of God for this new aquarius age we are going into. I have had this confirmed to me by the readings, as well as a past life regression who took me directly to Jesus Christ, and we conversed for a while. I have been accepted into the direct family of God, and with the sheer power of my intent/will, I can change physical matter with pure thoughts. I have a detailed technique that I have been experimenting with for over 2 years and I have learned so much with experimenting new ideas that I get inspiration about that come out of the blue and help me a lot. IF you don/t feel comfortable telling me your name, the location of the pain, and the cause of the pain with a picture of only you in it I am unable to help you sorry
    Your gifts sound to be beneficial and amazing, randyward85. I imagine you are grateful and humble in your acceptance of being the vehicle for them...
    There is a book that meant a lot to me when exploring spiritual gifts and talents. It taught me. It used to be found in the PA library I think, but you can read it here if you would like:
    The Master Game by Robert S. De Ropp
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

gs_powered (22nd August 2019)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thanks for the link to the book, I'll have to check it out!

21. Link to Post #13
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

HI randyward85. I have sent you PM

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Hi guys sorry I didn't know you can't put a picture in a message. You can email me at randyward@hotmail.ca if you would like help.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to randyward85 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2019), toppy (21st September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread