+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My first healing, saving a dying girl's life

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member randyward85's Avatar
    Thanks

Default My first healing, saving a dying girl's life

I had so many remarkable spiritual experiences that I can't begin to list them all here. I am going to tell you about my first real remarkable spiritual experience I had.

I was in the psych ward of my local hospital for depression and anxiety overwhelming me. There was a girl in there that I became friends with and always spent time in there with. She had the same problems as I did but her depression was way worse. She had bought a **** load of sleeping pills and tylenol nighttime and had taken them all one night to try to kill herself.

Well I had no idea this was happening, and I noticed she was just gone one day, and all her belongings were still in her room, so I thought that was quite strange. Well the day goes on and she never came back, and none of the nurses would tell me anything about her. At about 7pm, when the nurses were changing shifts, I started thinking about her. I had an overwhelming feeling of dread when I thought about her, and it was so strong that I broke down and started crying. While I was in tears, I spoke to God, and asked Him to help her.

So after about 15 minutes of crying pretty hard the feeling left and I was okay. One nurse came in and seen me crying when the shifts changed, and asked what was wrong. I told her that I had a real bad feeling about this woman, and that I thought something was horribly wrong because all her belongings were in her room. Well they told me sweet F all about her yet again.

So the next day comes and in the evening, she comes back to the unit in the psych ward and we started talking. She told me what happened, which is this: She ate every sleeping pill and nighttime tylenol, and washed it down with mouthwash. She ate so much tylenol that her liver completely shut down, and she was dying. She needed a liver transplant to survive, and nothing the doctors gave her helped at all. Her liver was completely shot with no hope of recovering.

Rewind to 7pm that night when I had that bad feeling and asked God to help her when I was in tears. She tells me that my spirit materialized beside her while she was dying in that bed, and I apparently gave her "****" for trying to kill herself. After my spirit gave her **** for trying to kill herself, her liver miraculously recovers and starts working again.

This was something quite unexpected to the doctors as she needed a new liver or she was dead. After she tells me this in the computer room, the medical doctor on the unit comes in to talk to her and says, "What the hell did they give you upstairs?" with the most puzzled look on her face that I've ever seen on a doctor. She just looked at the woman, shook her head, and walked out.

I cried, and asked God to help her, and He did! But it wasn't what I thought it was. God did help her, but not Himself. I was the one who revived and restored her dead liver and gave her another chance. God helped her, through me.
    That was my first cray spiritual experience, and since then I have had many more. When I cry for someone, I heal anything that is wrong with them, and I have done it multiple times, and I have cured 4 incurable things so far.
    Last edited by Billy; 22nd August 2019 at 18:39. Reason: Breaks in text for easy reading

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to randyward85 For This Post:

amor (22nd August 2019), AuCo (23rd August 2019), avid (22nd August 2019), bennycog (23rd August 2019), Billy (22nd August 2019), Craig (22nd August 2019), cursichella1 (24th August 2019), East Sun (22nd August 2019), EFO (22nd August 2019), Franny (23rd August 2019), greybeard (22nd August 2019), Ioneo (21st August 2019), Jackson (22nd August 2019), Justplain (23rd August 2019), meeradas (23rd August 2019), Michi (21st August 2019), onevoice (21st August 2019), Rich (22nd August 2019), toppy (22nd August 2019), wondering (21st August 2019), Words of Joy (22nd August 2019), XelNaga (23rd August 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Default Re: My first healing, saving a dying girl's life

His love knows no boundaries

Thanks for your efforts and for sharing!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

greybeard (22nd August 2019), Rich (22nd August 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member randyward85's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you kindly, and you are most welcome. There will be more to come!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to randyward85 For This Post:

greybeard (22nd August 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

randyward85
    I trained to use Bioenergy but also had a gift through Kundalini awakening.
    I will make this short.
    My first client had terminal cancer--within several sessions the cancer had gone without trace.
    I was over the moon--I wanted to heal the world
    She had been referred by a friend.

A couple of month later the friend told me the lady had died---not of cancer but a blood clot had dislodged an that was that..
    It was a big lesson to me.
    Quite a few were healed after that--always it was surrendered to God in the process.
    Sometimes hands on sometimes--the bio-energy--on a few occasions it hapened spontaneously--the energy flowed from me to another without me knowing the person needed healing--they felt it happening and told me so and the need for it.
    Now here is the lesson for me--I cant make it happen--several people I really wanted to heal and it did not happen.
    I always knew when the healing was happening-- I could feel the energy flowing through my body and out through my hands and Divine love flowed through me.
    Sometimes the tears flowed too.
    I had no control over any of it.
    All I had was intention.
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 22nd August 2019 at 20:59.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Craig (22nd August 2019), Franny (23rd August 2019), Justplain (23rd August 2019), meeradas (23rd August 2019), onevoice (23rd August 2019), Orph (23rd August 2019), Rich (23rd August 2019), Sadieblue (23rd August 2019), Sue (Ayt) (22nd August 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

I bet 2 cents, that randyward85 should have a Pisces influence.

I let you know an inspired Allegory, about the Creation of Zodiac,
    when God assigns tasks to each zodiacal character.

----

" To you Pisces I give the most difficult task of all.
    I ask you to collect all of man's sorrow and return it
    to me. Your tears are to be ultimately My tears. The
    sorrow you will absorb is the effect of man's misunder­
    standing My Idea, but you are to give him compassion
    that he may try again. For this the most difficult task
    of all I give the greatest gift of all. You will be the
    only one of My twelve children to understand Me. But this
    gift of understanding is for you, Pisces for when you
    try to spread it to man he will not listen. "
    Last edited by RogeRio; 22nd August 2019 at 23:26.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

cursichella1 (24th August 2019), greybeard (23rd August 2019), Justplain (23rd August 2019), Rich (23rd August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread