+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Etherium Gold??

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Etherium Gold??

I have had a lot of difficulties with my health this year since becoming very ill on a trip to Peru in December 2018. I recently consulted with an intuitive healer who said I should consider "Etherium Gold Powder" and that he sensed my health issues would begin to subside immediately upon taking it. My main issues appear to be immune system related, very odd allergy type symptoms with some digestive sensitivities and periodic ectopic heartbeats.

I have spent the last 24 hours researching its efficacy and safety and have found a lot of conflicting information. I am concerned that this powder apparently contains gold, iridium, chromium, platinum, silver and rhodium. They may be very small amounts but from what I understand, any amount of chromium or platinum is not a good thing for the body. And all of these metals can accumulate in organs.

Does anyone have any personal experience using this product? Or any advice at all?

It would be so appreciated.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jenya For This Post:

Cara (22nd August 2019), Iristar (22nd August 2019), robinr1 (21st August 2019), Sunny-side-up (22nd August 2019), toppy (22nd August 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

Default Re: Etherium Gold??

Hello Jenya,

We have used monatomic gold, but not etherium gold. (I am not sure whether they are the same thing- I need to research this.) However, in the event that they are the same, we used it for about two years and did not have any ill effects. At least, not any that have shown themselves yet.
    My fiance had severe PTSD and was very weak at the time. He definitely had digestive sensitivities which are basically gone now. He credits monatomic gold with helping him be more energetic, more positive and healing more quickly. As a close observer, I can attest that he overcame many obstacles and healed well within those two years. He had exponentially more energy, became more balanced in his thoughts, outlook and physical abilities, and is almost an unrecognizably different person now.

I can't say it was just (or if it even was) the monatomic gold that helped, because we did other things, too, which included: fasting, high grade food based supplements, organic vegan whole (mostly raw) food only, no sugar-except juicing, drinking purest water possible, lots of inner focus, getting away from stress and for the most part, getting away from society.

I did not notice anything positive or negative in myself while taking it and remained in the same, fairly good health- my blood-work did not change one bit. We took a 1/2 teaspoon per day starting in 2011. However, for what it is worth, as of now, I haven't any negative side effects or health changes since then to report. So hopefully it was safe. (? !) I'll ask when he gets home what kind/brand of ORMUS it was, since I don't remember.
    Oh...and when I was a teenager I took chromium picolinate for several years. I remember reading that it could be used in conjunction with Pychnogenol, CoQ10, resveratrol and a few other antioxidant supplements to promote healthy aging. Haha, can't believe I was concerned about that at 19. Anyway, no health issues since then... but I think, as with everything, it is different for different people.

Having lived in South America, I would suggest that if your healer didn't mention it, you might also want to look into parasite cleanses. Actually, anyone anywhere should at least read some of the symptoms that various intestinal and blood borne parasites can cause. Classically trained doctors often miss the source of allergy-like symptoms that aren't easily treated. I'm currently in an ongoing study session/debate with our veterinarian about the zoonotic spread of E.cuniculi and its potential to mimic symptoms in humans and animals which general practitioners usually attribute to aging and other diseases. Where one country issues a warning to humanity, America tends to put on the blinders. Not sure if the UK is the same. :-)

Sending well wishes your way.

---Edited to add: I asked my fiance and he said that he got the powder from a holistic doctor in Germany, but does not remember the doctor's name. Wish we could be of more help. Everybody's offering great info though. Do lots of research and maybe keep a log as you go! Per Cara's post, we've also followed Hulda Clark's protocol for over a decade with no ill effects. So good, so far. :-)
    Last edited by Victoria; 23rd August 2019 at 16:35. Reason: grammar, punctuation & addendum

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Cara (22nd August 2019), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2019), Franny (22nd August 2019), Iristar (22nd August 2019), Jenya (21st August 2019), Sunny-side-up (22nd August 2019), toppy (22nd August 2019), yelik (22nd August 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thank you for this very helpful reply. I had considered that parasites may be the culprit but was a little overwhelmed by all of the different protocols. Some of which sounded alarming (turpentine for example).

I am also very sensitive to most medications now, particularly antibiotics. So I am concerned about taking anti-parasitics too.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jenya For This Post:

Cara (22nd August 2019), Forest Denizen (23rd August 2019), Franny (22nd August 2019), toppy (22nd August 2019), Victoria (22nd August 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

Quote Posted by Jenya (here)
    Thank you for this very helpful reply. I had considered that parasites may be the culprit but was a little overwhelmed by all of the different protocols. Some of which sounded alarming (turpentine for example).

I am also very sensitive to most medications now, particularly antibiotics. So I am concerned about taking anti-parasitics too.
    For parasites you might consider looking into the work and protocols of Dr Hulda Clark. She designed a protocol that has good reports from many:
    https://www.drclark.net/en-us/infect...ants/parasites

Quote Parasites
    Dr. Clark was known worldwide for her knowledge about and expertise on parasites.

She was the first to recognize that one does not get parasites only in tropical countries. Parasites can cause great damage to the human body, weakening our immune system and cause disease.Only the adult stage is the one that should "normally" live in humans (and then only in the intestine). Instead Dr. Clark realized that the human species are now heavily infested with parasites. Globalization has also given its contribution to this. Global travel reduces our planet to the size of our backyards and in order to keep our own backyards clean, the neighbors must keep backyards clean too. So it is with keeping our bodies free of viruses, bacteria and parasites. We all must be free of them. We can do this electrically with zapping and Parasite Cleanse which removes more than 120 species of parasites without any side effects.

For more obstinate parasites such as ascaris and tapeworms, refer to the Mop-up Program

BUT WHAT IS A PARASITE?

A parasite is a tiny organism that lives on or in another host organism and is fed at the expense of its host. In other words the parasites that live inside us use up our vitamins, proteins and all other nutrients. Not only do they do this, they also do their "business" inside us releasing their toxic bacteria and viruses inside us.

There are three principal groups that cause sickness in humans:

PROTOZOA – unicellular microscopic organisms such as plasmodium, cryptosporidium or entamoeba
    HELMINTHES – multicellular organisms visible to the human eye such as flatworms (trematodes), cestodes (tapeworms), acantocepalins e round worms (nematodes)
    ECTOPARASITES – bigger insects – these act as vectors transmitting illness such as ticks, lice and mites
    Heavy parasitism is caused also by the water and food we take in.

More and from here: https://www.drclark.net/en-us/infect...ants/parasites
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Forest Denizen (23rd August 2019), Franny (22nd August 2019), Iristar (22nd August 2019), Jenya (22nd August 2019), leavesoftrees (23rd August 2019), Sunny-side-up (22nd August 2019), toppy (22nd August 2019), Victoria (22nd August 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello!

I have used etherium gold in the past and have actually thought about using it again recently. I've used it in powder form and really felt a difference and liked the effect. With that said I didn't have any health issues and remained healthy for the time I've used it and after. I'm very in tune with my body and intuition and follow usually what comes trough for me to use. I was guided to use it at that time (probably just over a decade ago) to help me focus. I had a lot of energy coming through and also was going through a lot of changes fast. It helped me to meditate for more extended periods of time but I also felt more calm and focused throughout the day. I'm very high energy and so tend to be hyperactive even with a daily meditation practice. I felt it help with integration of energies too. So it was mainly for spiritual reasons, but enjoyed the physical results. It is something though in my perspective to use as a means to an end or taking breaks from it once results are obtained. Etherium gold is a form of monatomic gold. To my best understanding the etherium gold is in natural form found on the ground and the Monatomic gold is man made. I've used the one from Harmonic Innerprizes.

https://harmonicinnerprizes.com/coll...tomic-minerals

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Iristar For This Post:

Forest Denizen (23rd August 2019), Franny (22nd August 2019), Jenya (22nd August 2019), leavesoftrees (23rd August 2019), Sunny-side-up (22nd August 2019), toppy (22nd August 2019), Victoria (22nd August 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

well, i have no experience with this, but with others, for example, "air tartaro".

look - Etherium Gold or Air Tartaro, just sounds a kidding for the inteligence.

about the Gold Powder its "gold, iridium, chromium, platinum, silver and rhodium"
    but it costs gold price as it is written in the name, maybe more, because its "Etherium"

Gold is balanced, not hurt and not good, but the others can do some harm.
    I'm Engineer of Health & Safety Work, and know substances that cause occupational diseases.

you are rigth about chromium -- platinum I'm not sure, but I can check if needed, the others too
    maybe you also can check yourself, on catalog of TLVs and BeIs, but I don't think you need to do that

from the product name to the substances, all sounds very bad to me.

--edit---adding-data

Note - the average tolerance limits are considered for workers systematically exposed during the workday. But the question here, is to know if the substance can make harm (or not), because the dosage used, may be below the tolerated values currently specified by OMC, OIT, governs and stakeholders.

chromium and compounds

Metal and compounds of Cr III
    Average Tolerance Limit - 0,5 mg/m3 -- skin and respiratory system irritation

compounds of Cr VI water soluble
    Average Tolerance Limit - 0,05 mg/m3 -- respiratory system irritation and cancer

compounds of Cr VI insoluble
    Average Tolerance Limit - 0,01 mg/m3 -- lung cancer

------

rhodium and compounds

Metal and insoluble compounds
    Average Tolerance Limit - 1 mg/m3 - respiratory system irritation

soluble compounds
    Average Tolerance Limit - 0,01 mg/m3 - asthma

-------

Platinum

Metal
    Average Tolerance Limit - 1 mg/m3 - respiratory system irritation and asthma

soluble salts
    Average Tolerance Limit - 0,002 mg/m3 - respiratory system irritation and asthma

------

Silver

Metal, dust and fumes
    Average Tolerance Limit - 0,01 mg/m3 - Artery (make skin and internal tissues Blue or Gray)

soluble compounds
    Average Tolerance Limit - 0,01 mg/m3 - effects unknown

----

Iridium -- I didn't find
    Last edited by RogeRio; 22nd August 2019 at 21:22. Reason: add data

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Iristar (23rd August 2019), Jenya (22nd August 2019), Sunny-side-up (22nd August 2019), Victoria (22nd August 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

I think gold for oral use has to be pure by law? A friend of mine produces colloidal gold and she uses the the most pure one available to avoid the heavy metals.
    It is a joke to think that time can come to circumvent eternity. ~ACIM

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (22nd August 2019), Victoria (23rd August 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rogparan (here)
    well, i have no experience with this, but with others, for example, "air tartaro".

look - Etherium Gold or Air Tartaro, just sounds a kidding for the inteligence.

about the Gold Powder its "gold, iridium, chromium, platinum, silver and rhodium"
    but it costs gold price as it is written in the name, maybe more, because its "Etherium"

Gold is balanced, not hurt and not good, but the others can do some harm.
    I'm Engineer of Health & Safety Work, and know substances that cause occupational diseases.

you are rigth about chromium -- platinum I'm not sure, but I can check if needed, the others too
    maybe you also can check yourself, on catalog of TLVs and BeIs, but I don't think you need to do that

from the product name to the substances, all sounds very bad to me.

--edit---adding-data

Note - the average tolerance limits are considered for workers systematically exposed during the workday. But the question here, is to know if the substance can make harm (or not), because the dosage used, may be below the tolerated values currently specified by OMC, OIT, governs and stakeholders.

chromium and compounds

Metal and compounds of Cr III
    Average Tolerance Limit - 0,5 mg/m3 -- skin and respiratory system irritation

compounds of Cr VI water soluble
    Average Tolerance Limit - 0,05 mg/m3 -- respiratory system irritation and cancer

compounds of Cr VI insoluble
    Average Tolerance Limit - 0,01 mg/m3 -- lung cancer

------

rhodium and compounds

Metal and insoluble compounds
    Average Tolerance Limit - 1 mg/m3 - respiratory system irritation

soluble compounds
    Average Tolerance Limit - 0,01 mg/m3 - asthma

-------

Platinum

Metal
    Average Tolerance Limit - 1 mg/m3 - respiratory system irritation and asthma

soluble salts
    Average Tolerance Limit - 0,002 mg/m3 - respiratory system irritation and asthma

------

Silver

Metal, dust and fumes
    Average Tolerance Limit - 0,01 mg/m3 - Artery (make skin and internal tissues Blue or Gray)

soluble compounds
    Average Tolerance Limit - 0,01 mg/m3 - effects unknown

----

Iridium -- I didn't find
    Wow!! That is amazing information, thank you!!

I have done some more reading on this, and I believe that the amounts of these metals in the supplement are tiny so probably not a health concern.

I have bought a trial pack of 3 capsules. I have also bought some Citricidal GSE to see if this can kill off any parasites that may be lurking in my system.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenya For This Post:

Victoria (23rd August 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,478 times in 2,544 posts

The whole subject of monatomic gold, Ormes, Ormus is vast, and goes well beyond the idea of a simple supplement. As I understand it, it can more or less accentuate the subtle vibratory state which you are in, and speed up manifestation of such in general. What you love may manifest, but so may that which you fear.

I never felt compelled to try a concentrated powder that someone else had made, as I feel that their vibrations, or the environment where it was manufactured may very well be held in the substance. (just me. others' experiences may certainly vary of course.)

A long time ago I met Barry Carter online, and we became online friends over the years. He pretty much devoted his life to researching and experimenting with this.

But - Early on, Barry and I did discuss how certain products of nature contain more of these subtle high monatomic elements. I printed his list out, and have ingrained many of these foods in my diet over the years. And I feel they have raised my state of health, yes. His old list is faded and stained, but still hangs on my bulletin board in my kitchen.

And I found it is still online! (didn't expect it to be)
    Natural Sources of Ormus Materials
    (The whole subtle energy site appears to be still online, and the various pages are fascinating to read and informative.)
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Cara (23rd August 2019), Iristar (23rd August 2019), Jenya (23rd August 2019), leavesoftrees (23rd August 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2019), Victoria (23rd August 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Is that another name for monoatomic gold?

+ Reply to Thread